Notes: I love doing the cyber sex series but decided on something different this time. If you haven't read 1 and 2, you should, they're a lot funnier.

Warning: m/m This one is really wacky, so I'm just warning you ahead of time. Very confusing at times. :)

Summary: What happens on the Cyber Sex when Blair wants to spice it up some? And will Jim play along. Well, you have to read it and find out.


Cyber Sex 3


TopGun: Hey Boy, what ya doing?

BottomBoy: Gun, I'm trying to work and Simon wouldn't appreciate this at all.

TopGun: I was thinking of adding him into our chats.

BottomBoy: Oh yeah, he'll love that.

TopGun: I'm serious, Boy. It might be a lot of fun, stringing him along.

BottomBoy: Gun, shut up and leave Simon alone.

TopGun: I see you unbuttoning your shirt, while sitting at your desk.

BottomBoy: I look over to see if you're watching and once I know that you are, I go even slower.

TopGun: Everyone is watching now, as you get the last button undone. You stand and slowly take your shirt off. Letting everyone see your muscles. Knowing what they do for me and everybody else.

BottomBoy: I see that everyone is watching and find myself getting hard just thinking about an audience. I lick my finger and get it wet and run it over one of my nipples.

TopGun: I'm watching you through very dark eyes right now. I can't believe you are doing this in front of everyone.

BottomBoy: I lick my finger again and run it over the other nipple and they are both hard as a rock. I look over and Brown is starting to gag.

TopGun: You are messing with my mood setting here, Boy. Knock it off.

BottomBoy: I glance over at you and Conner is staring at you and the raging hard on you're sporting.

TopGun: Oh yeah, she walks by and runs her finger over my cock, and finds that it's leaking right through my jeans.

BottomBoy: I walk a short way to your desk and break one of Conner's fingers and then I reach down and rub your cock with my finger.

TopGun: You are seriously disturbed. You can't bring Conner into it and then break her finger. You're not playing right. Just forget it.

BottomBoy: I walk over to your desk and run my hand over Conner's hand and help her rub your hard cock. She's hot for you, and you're only warm for my form.

TopGun: Better Boy. You and she begin rubbing me hard until I'm close to coming. You ask her if she wants to suck on me for a while.

BottomBoy: She kneels down and unzips your jeans and takes your cock out and puts you right into her mouth. You are groaning as I take your mouth. You moan into my mouth and I still hear it all around me. I accidentally step on Conner's hand while trying to get closer to you. I think she might have to go to the Urgent Care.

TopGun: Boy, stop fooling around. Get back to this, you were doing so fucking well.

BottomBoy: Conner said her hand is fine, as she takes you back into her mouth and as you get close to coming, I tell her that you've got to put a condom on.

TopGun: This is cyber sex, Boy, why do I have to have a condom on for Conner to suck me off.

BottomBoy: Never hurts to be safe. I slip the condom on you and while I have my hand on your cock you come into my hand and the condom. Conner, of course is disappointed, but knows there'll be another time.

TopGun: Now Rafe is coming over to you and runs his hand over your chest making those nipples stand up hard again.

BottomBoy: I lean back over your desk and ask you to kiss me as Rafe unzips my pants. You kiss me with your warm, moist mouth and I almost come right then.

TopGun: Rafe is getting damn sick of this, so he pulls your cock out of your pants and kneels down so he can take you into his mouth.

BottomBoy: I start thrusting up into this mouth, and he has a pretty nice mouth, not as nice as yours, but still pretty wet, warm and wild.

TopGun: I start rubbing Rafe's cock through his pants and find him really hard and start to unzip his jeans. I then reach in and pull his cock out. It is a mighty fine cock.

BottomBoy: Rafe is deep throating me now, taking all of me into his mouth, I'm screaming his name over and over again as I come down his throat.

TopGun: I bend over my desk and ask Rafe is he wants to fuck me while you watch. He says that it sounds good to him.

BottomBoy: I see your ass lying there on the desk and can't resist. I decide to tongue fuck you, like you've never been tongue fucked before. Rafe, now has my pants down around my ankles and is getting me ready, he decided to fuck me while I take care of you.

TopGun: It feels so good that I come instantly, I'm done so now I can get into the action here with you and Rafe. I tell him I want him to fuck me while you tongue him.

BottomBoy: Simon is walking out of his office, he glares at us and asks why we didn't invite him to the party. Pulling his pants down, he bends over and asks Rafe to take him. Rafe does in one swift move. They are groaning and moaning and they are making us hot. We love watching them.

TopGun: Now Simon is done being fucked and is still hard as a rock and tells me that he wants to fuck me very badly. I tell him that would be fine. I'm already prepared from Rafe. He moves over to me and kisses me.

BottomBoy: Conner walks over and shoves you aside and pulls Simon until his cock is deep inside her. She is now moaning, Simon is moaning and they are both getting really close to coming.

TopGun: Simon comes, but Conner still didn't come, she asks me if I could please fuck her until she comes, she's really horny. What could I say, no?

BottomBoy: Brown walks over and grabs Conner and spreads her legs and fucks her like there is tomorrow. She is screaming and coming more than once. She's a happy person. She's very content right now.

TopGun: Brown pulls out of Conner and asks if he can fuck me and make me come too. I tell him that would be nice, as I've not been fucked yet and I'm needing it soon. He starts kissing my back and rubbing my ass as he gets ready to fuck me.

BottomBoy: When Joel walks into the room, he comes right over and asks Brown to please fuck him, he didn't know he did guys and would love to be taken by him. Brown moves away from you saying, he's always had a thing for Taggert.

TopGun: The fucking dickhead has his way with Joel and then comes loudly. We all cheer for him. He seems so proud of himself. And I look over and notice that Joel is still hard, and I ask him if he'd like to take care of me. I could use a good fucking by now.

BottomBoy: By this time Simon is hard as a rock again from watching everyone and he goes over to Joel and they start kissing and things are going rather smoothly for them to be fucking each other senseless soon.

TopGun: Once Simon is done with Joel, he still sees me lying here waiting to be taken or to take, and Simon asks me to fuck him. I tell him I would love to fuck him.

BottomBoy: Brown just walked over and shoved you aside saying that you can't have everyone. And he starts preparing Simon and enters him swiftly. They are both howling. I glance around and notice that everyone seems exhausted except for us, so I walk over to you and push you down on your desk and suck you off.

TopGun: You're taking your time so we don't come too soon. This is going well, you are starting to whimper while sucking which means you're close to coming yourself.

BottomBoy: I hand you the lotion from your drawer and you start preparing me for the fucking of my life. I don't fucking care if my come is all over your damn paper work. I don't care if it gets on someone else. All I care about is you, your cock and your cock inside of me.

TopGun: God, I'm getting you ready and shove everything off the desk and bend you over it. As I pull your cheeks apart, I slide into you and you are whimpering for me to slow down. You're already close to coming. So, I stop and rub your back and talk to you to calm you down. Once calm, we pick up the pace, I'm fucking you like I've never fucked you. And you are almost hoarse from screaming my name. By this time, everyone has stopped to watch.

BottomBoy: You reach around and start stroking my cock, my really big cock, much bigger than anyone else's here and get me close to coming. Then you start thrusting deeper and deeper into me, hitting my prostate over and over again. I come screaming your name.

TopGun: Your ass grabs a hold of my cock when you come. It's milking my orgasm out of me way too soon, but there is nothing I can do except come and scream your name.

BottomBoy: You pull out of me gently and kiss me and tell me you love me.

TopGun: And you're begging me to fuck you again as soon as we get our breath back. I tell you that we will, as soon as we're ready.

BottomBoy: I turn over on your desk and pull you down on top of me. I start kissing you until you get hard again. I ask you if I can fuck you.

TopGun: I lay across the desk as you get me ready, everyone is still watching us and they are quite impressed with us. We fuck long, and we can get it back up really fast. They're talking about us now, saying they want to do us next.

BottomBoy: I have you all ready, I don't notice anyone in the room but you. I can't hardly breathe from the look on your face. I almost come just looking at you. I slide into you and you let out a gasp, because of the size of my cock and then slowly allow me all the way in. It takes a while for you to take me all in.

TopGun: You are pounding my like a nail and I'm getting close to coming, I ask you to touch me so we can come together and you do. We start getting into it so much that we hardly notice Simon coming up from behind you and starts getting you ready for him. He's going to fuck you while you fuck me.

BottomBoy: As soon as you see the look on my face, you come yelling out my name again. And I follow right behind you. So, Simon is left going to one of the others to fuck them.

TopGun: I'm just lying here looking around at all of the naked people and wondering who we're going to do next.

BottomBoy: Gun, I love you, and I want to fuck you and only you. Can we go home. I'm hard as a rock and I want to do this in privacy. What do you say?

TopGun: Boy, you don't like to share, do you? I noticed during this whole thing. But I hated to complain because at least you weren't complaining about the mess. Yeah, go and ask Simon if we can take off for the rest of the day. Tell him that your senses are acting up. It won't be a lie.

BottomBoy: Meet you down in the truck, Gun. I love you.

TopGun: I love you too, Jim and guess what, I want you to be TopGun today.

BottomBoy: Hot damn, lets get this show on the road.

TopGun: And Boy, your cock is the biggest on the block. :)

The end.