Cyber Sex 2

by Patt Paulos-Darrow


TopGun: Boy, what are you doing? And what are you wearing?

BottomBoy: What the hell are you doing, Gun, we're supposed to be working here.

TopGun: Boy, come on loosen up a little bit. What are you wearing, Boy?

BottomBoy: I'm wearing a pair of blue jeans that are quite snug on my ass I'll have you know. Everyone has been stating that I look great in them.

TopGun: I bet you look damn fine, Boy. What else are you wearing?

BottomBoy: I'm also wearing a shirt that is really tight fitting, you can see my nipples through it if you look close enough and the women around here have been looking all day.

TopGun: Man, you didn't strike me as the kind of guy that wears skin tight jeans and skin tight shirts. But hey I can go with it. I like thinking about that look on you.

BottomBoy: Well, my roommate was in charge of laundry and didn't do it last night while I was on stakeout, so I had nothing clean to wear to work today. I wouldn't chose to look like this.

TopGun: But I bet you look damn good, I'm salivating just thinking about your tight ass in those tight ass jeans. And I want to rub those nipples through that tight shirt of yours.

BottomBoy: Oh I would love it if you could take these off of me. Now would be a good time.

TopGun: (*Smiling) Glad to see you're getting so into it, Boy. Once I take those off, what would you like me to do?

BottomBoy: I'd like you to help me rub some circulation back into my limbs. My ass is completely numb. My legs have no feeling either. So, that's what I would like right now. If you went down and got me something else to wear out of my locker, I'd love that too.

TopGun: Boy, you're ruining this for me. I want you big man. I want to take you soon. What do you think of that?

BottomBoy: First of all, I have no feeling in my legs so I won't be taking anyone anywhere or be letting anyone take me. But once that comes back, I'd be glad to let you fuck me senseless.

TopGun: Boy, you are seriously ruining this. Live on the edge, Boy.

BottomBoy: Gun, what are you wearing?

TopGun: Much better, Boy. I'm wearing this really soft flannel shirt that is begging to be unbuttoned and taken off slowly. Very slowly. The buttons are the kind that could probably be pulled right off if someone wanted this shirt off bad enough.

BottomBoy: We'd do it slow, I wouldn't want to have to sew the buttons on after we were done. Once that is off, I'd fold your shirt and put it on your desk. And then I'd run my fingers over your zipper in your jeans.

TopGun: (all right, he's getting into it here.) Then I would slowly undo the zipper and let you pull out my cock and lick it as you do. Then I'd have those jeans off in no time at all. Throwing them with abandon.

BottomBoy: I'd run and pick them up because we're in the bullpen, for Gods sake. I fold them and set them next to your nicely folded shirt. I start rubbing your nipples until they get hard. And I look down and see that they aren't the only thing hard.

TopGun: Boy, this is going well. I'd let you take me into your mouth and I'd try to be as quiet as I could so not everyone would know what we were doing.

BottomBoy: I pull open the desk drawer out and pull out a roll of duct tape and cut off a piece just large enough to put over your mouth. I've always wanted to do a bondage type thing. I tape your mouth and then I tape your arms and legs to the desk.

TopGun: Wait a minute, Boy, back up. Why would I want duct tape to be put on my arms and legs? When you pull it off it'll take the hair with it.

BottomBoy: Gun, you're ruining it for me here. I was seriously into this. Now, we have to start over again.

TopGun: Okay, I strip you naked and find that duct tape and decide to do a few things that are just a little bit kinky with you.

BottomBoy: All right, now you're getting into this, Gun. I'm hard just watching you as you take the tape out and wondering what you're going to do with it.

TopGun: You are completely naked now, and I force you to lie on the desk face down. I tape your arms and legs to the desk and you seem to really like the idea. Then I take more of the duct tape and put some across your mouth. Once that is finished, I take one last piece and put it in the crack of your ass and place it firmly and then give a good yank.

BottomBoy: Ow. What more can I say? Why would you do that?

TopGun: Because I want to tongue fuck you, with nothing in the way. Nothing, my main man. As I put my tongue inside of you, you start squirming and moaning. You can't say anything because of the tape across your mouth.

BottomBoy: I'm moaning and moving around as much as I can on the desk. But I see that you have some papers on your desk that shouldn't have anything get on them, so I'm trying to tell you with my eyes, that we need to move those papers. We don't want come on those papers.

TopGun: Fuck the papers, Boy. Forget the papers. You are squirming and moaning and I'm getting your ass ready with my tongue. You are pulling away from the desk trying to push closer to me.

BottomBoy: The drawer is partially opened and my cock got stuck in your fucking desk. Why didn't you shut the drawers? Now there is going to be a mess on everything in that drawer and nothing I can do about it. My mouth is taped.

TopGun: I see that your cock has fallen into my desk drawer, I slam the desk drawer and accidentally shut your cock in there. You're screaming, but not loudly because of the tape across your mouth. I open the desk drawer and take your cock into my mouth and kiss it and make it all better. It's all better now, Boy.

BottomBoy: Gun, yes, now we are getting somewhere. There won't be any mess. I'm in your mouth, I'm very close to the edge. My moaning is getting louder and louder, even with the tape on my mouth.

TopGun: You are close. I look up and see that in your eyes. I want you to scream so I reach up and pull the tape off your face and you do scream. And then you come into my mouth.

BottomBoy: Gun, you didn't need to pull that tape off like that. I look at you and tell you, I'd love you to fuck me right now.

TopGun: Boy, we don't have any lube here, any suggestions? I want you bad. But I would never hurt you. The tape on the mouth thing wasn't on purpose.

BottomBoy: Gun, there should be some hand lotion in my desk drawer. Right hand top drawer and hurry it up.

TopGun: My, you are bossy when you want to have me inside aren't you? Well, I find the lotion you are talking about and I put some on my fingers and start putting it inside of you.

BottomBoy: Gun, there are tissues in my desk bottom drawer, left hand side. Now put another finger in.

TopGun: Thanks for the instructions, Boy. I don't know what I'd do without all of your help. I run over to your desk and get the tissues out and run back and start preparing you again. I am putting the second finger in.

BottomBoy: As I am moaning and enjoying the hell out of it, I ask if you have any condoms.

TopGun: Why the hell do we need a condom?

BottomBoy: Gun I really don't like coming all over your things on and around the desk. I'd feel better if I had a condom on to catch it all.

TopGun: So Boy, let me get this right. I'm fucking you, but you're going to need to wear the condom?

BottomBoy: Yes, then I would be more relaxed about the whole thing.

TopGun: Fine, Boy, you now have a condom on. You used my last one, so I don't have one for me to use. I ask you if we can go bareback?

BottomBoy: Gun, I love when you go bareback, but I wasn't expecting this so maybe we shouldn't. I'm not as clean as I'd like to be.

TopGun: So, Boy, you have a condom on and I don't and neither of us is going to be doing any fucking? Do I understand this right?

BottomBoy: I'm sorry, Gun. I could fuck you. I have the condom on. I'm ready. Undo my arms and legs and let me at you.

TopGun: Now you're talking. I undo your arms and your legs and throw myself over your desk.

BottomBoy: I move you slightly to one side while I move all of the things on my desk and then move you back into the center once it is cleaned up. I shut all the drawers and get the lotion and start to prepare you.

TopGun: I think you might need the tape on my mouth, I am moaning like I have never moaned.

BottomBoy: I take the condom off myself and ask if you want it on you to catch your come.

TopGun: Wait a minute. You just took one off of yourself and expect me to put it on me?

BottomBoy: Well, Gun, its not like I have a disease. What's the problem?

TopGun: The problem is, now we are back to where we were before. No more condoms. I don't want a used damn condom to catch my come.

BottomBoy: I lick your dick slowly like I am eating ice cream and you are still moaning and you are thinking seriously about using that condom.

TopGun: Yes, I'm moaning, but not thinking about using that condom. And if you don't fuck me soon, I'll ask someone else in the bullpen to do it.

BottomBoy: I'm taking your legs and throwing them over my shoulder. But suddenly I notice that the tissues are over on your desk. So, I have to take your legs down and run over and get the tissues and run back.

TopGun: Okay, that is the end of it. Now, Bottom Boy, get your ass lie down on this desk, I'm fucking you right now. I don't care how clean. OK? I want you and I want you now. I continue preparing you and you try to reach for the used condom for your cock, but I smack your hand away from it. I tell you that you are coming all over everything. And you will be coming. I throw your legs over my shoulders and tell you to get ready and I push in. You are panting and you're breathing hard, but have a look of satisfaction on your face. So, I take this as the green light. I start pounding into you. You are screaming my name.

BottomBoy: I look up and Simon is standing there watching us with his mouth hanging open. He can't believe that we're doing this in the bullpen at 3:00 a.m. in the morning. I try to tell you, but you are too into it.

TopGun: I look over at Simon and tell him, Simon if you want some of this, then pull those pants down and climb on board.

BottomBoy: Gun, wait a minute; we don't do threesomes. Fuck that.

TopGun: If you bring Simon into this Cyber Chat, then I'll have him do whatever I want. Fuck you.

BottomBoy: Okay, I look up and he's not really there. It was all my imagination. God you feel good inside of me.

TopGun: Too late, Boy. I'm pulling out. I'm coming all over your desk and your chair. Then I went over and put some on Simon's desk too. Then I take your clothing and throw it out Simon's office window.

BottomBoy: All right, Gun, what did I do this time? I thought I was doing pretty well.

TopGun: Well, you thought wrong, asshole. And speaking of asshole's. Your's isn't going to be getting any attention in a long time. Unless you decide to play right. You know how this game goes and you continue to fight it.

BottomBoy: Okay, okay. I know. I'll try harder next time. I swear I will. Could you hand me the Kleenex to clean up the mess on my desk and chair?

TopGun: You will never learn. Get the damn tissues, yourself. And fuck yourself too, Boy.

BottomBoy: Gun, come on, let's go home and let me show you how sorry I am for fucking with your game here.

TopGun: No, Boy, I've tried and tried and you're just not that exciting anymore. If you can't do cyber sex with me than, what does this say about us?

BottomBoy: (knowing he is in deep shit) I take a box of condoms out of my desk drawer and lube and lean over my desk and ask you to come and fuck me senseless. You head this way and I'm getting hard just seeing you naked. I love your body. I love how you rub and touch my skin. I'm not going to last very long Gun.

TopGun: I move over to your desk, looking in your eyes and see that you are serious and put a condom on you to catch the come and a condom on me to catch mine. We're both covered, partner. And I get you ready and push in and start pounding into you.

BottomBoy: Now I am screaming my lungs out. I need to come now. I want to come now. I tell you this and you hit my prostate once more and I am a goner.

TopGun: I pump into you three more times as you come and then it is my turn. I come and then fall on top of you.

BottomBoy: I kiss you and tell you how wild I am for you.

TopGun: Now Boy, was that so damn hard?

BottomBoy: I told you I'd get the hang of it, if you gave me time. Let's get home and try this out for real. I'm as hard as a rock.

TopGun: Hey, Boy, there is no one here. We're alone in the pen. What do you say? Put the laptops down and get to business?

BottomBoy: I'll give you five minutes to have your shit downstairs and in the truck. I'm going home.

TopGun: All right, you big bummer.

BottomBoy: See you in five minutes.

TopGun: I'm going to fuck you senseless.

BottomBoy: Gun, I already am.


Back to Patt's Stories Index