24-7 Man

by Patt Paulos-Darrow


Blair was watching Jim from across the room. He wanted Jim to notice him for other than being his best friend. He would really like to have Jim love him.

And not just in friendship. But he knew that there was no chance of this ever happening. He was instantly depressed, again. He found himself getting more and more depressed these days. His heart felt so heavy. He looked up with sad eyes and saw Jim watching him. He hurriedly walked away and headed into the restroom. Just what he needs, Jim seeing him tear up over the loss of his man. As Blair headed into the restroom, he decided to choose a stall, so he could have some privacy. Just in case his best friend came following after him.

He sat there for a while and suddenly Jim said, "Chief, are you planning on coming out of there today? Or do I have to wait a week?"

Blair said back, "Jim, I just want to be alone. Don't you ever want some peace and quiet and want to be alone? Well, that is all I want too. So could you simply leave me be? Don't ask questions, just leave."

Jim frowned, but found himself saying, "Yeah Chief, I do feel like that a lot. I'm sorry. I'll leave you be. You just have some down time and I'll see you when you come out. But if you need anyone to talk to, you know I'm your man, right?"

Blair, had tears falling down his face as he answered, "Yes Jim, I know that you're my man. Thanks."

As Jim was leaving the room, he could smell Blair's tears. He knew something was wrong. But Jim also knew that he couldn't push Blair. Blair would have to come to him on his own. So, Jim leaned against the wall outside the door for a few minutes to be sure that Blair was all right. And he could hear Blair talking.

Blair was telling himself, "Oh way to go, you idiot. Now he will be watching you all day and probably all night. Just what you don't need. He's going to be on to you soon. You had better get your stuff packed and ready to go. Cuz he is going to not only kick you out, but probably kick your ass too." Then Blair sniffed a few times and blew his nose.

Jim headed back to his desk. He had a feeling he knew what was going on now. And this made him smile. Blair was attracted to him. Hot damn. Things could not look better to Jim Ellison.

When Blair came out of the restroom, he went to his desk and started doing paperwork. Jim came up to his desk and said, "Chief, could you help me in interrogation room one? I need to check some paper work. I left it in there."

Blair smiled as he answered, "Sure Jim. Be there in a few minutes." Blair was glad to see things seemed to be back to normal.

As Blair opened the door to the interrogation room and walked in, the door was shut with such force, it scared the shit out of him. He said, "Jim, what the fuck are you doing? Trying to give me a heart attack?"

Jim moved over to Blair and smiled as he said, "Do you know what I want, Chief? I want you to be my 24-7 Man. Do you think you could do that? Are you opposed to the idea? Do you like the idea, what? Are you going to answer me, or just stand there with your mouth hanging open?"

"Jim," Blair croaked, "What the hell is going on? I'm in the twilight zone, aren't I? Please don't tease me. Please."

Jim walked over to lock the door and then went and closed the blinds so no one would be able to see into the room. Then he walked over to Blair and pushed him down on the table and started kissing him. Jim knew that this wasn't a bad idea, because Blair was kissing him back, like there was no tomorrow.

Blair wondered where this was going to go. I mean they were at the station, for god's sake. So, he pushed Jim off him and said, "Jim, lets take this home, what do you say? I can tell Simon you are having trouble with your senses and we can be off."

Jim started pulling Blair's jeans and boxers down before the last part of that sentence was even out of his mouth. Just as suddenly he took Blair's cock into his mouth and started sucking until Blair was moaning. Blair started pushing Jim's head in time with the thrusting and Blair started chanting quietly. Jim, Jim, Jim.

Jim could tell that Blair was very close, so he started sucking harder and Blair said, "Jim, I'm coming, you might want to move. Oh god, Jim, oh god." And with that, he screamed out Jim's name.

Jim got up and started kissing Blair soundly. Blair could taste himself on Jim's lips and it was quite exciting. Jim reached down and pulled Blair's boxers and jeans up. Jim said, "Now Chief, we can leave and go home. I just wanted to see if I could make you scream. Now lets talk about you being my 24-7 Man."

"Jim," Blair said quietly, "I think you have been listening to The Robert Cray Band way too much lately, but that is all right. I'm not complaining. I would love to be your 24-7 Man. I already was. I love you, Jim."

Jim smiled and replied, "And I love you back, Blair."


Back to Patt's Stories Index