"It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
So take the photographs,and still frames in your mind.
Hang it on a shelf of good health and good time." - Green Day

There is one thing that fascinates people about me -- it's my uncanny luck when it comes to meeting actors.  Whether I bump into them accidently, or go to an event, there is never a dull moment when I get together with an actor I adore!  The stories are too numerous to tell but I posted some pictures on here so that you can keep track on the number of actors I have met, whether Canadian or International, near or far, from television or movies....it's all here!  So browse the links and find out who I have met, smooched with and just basically had fun with!

    Another World Goes to the 50s (May 1996) - Actors from the now cancelled soap, Another World, were in Markham for a gathering.

   General Hospital Luncheon (July 1997)

    Another World in Toronto (May 1999)

    Maurice Benard/Real Andrews in NYC (September 2001) - I went to both events, one held at the Brokerage Club in NY and the other at the Rascal Club in NJ.

    General Hospital Weekend (August 2002) - I only attended the Breakfast with the Ladies and the Real Andrews Boxing Match.

 

Please do NOT take any pictures without my permission!  These photos were taken by me or my friends to share my experiences.

Back to Special Agent Jazz Files