Title: Unconvincing
Author: Inwe Elanesse
Email: jack_sparrow_luver@yahoo.ca
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Jack Davenport/Johnny Depp
Disclaimer: If this was my doing, I would be rich. I am not rich, so this is not my doing. I don't own it nor do I make money off it.
Warnings: I don't know that there are any, let me know if I missed something.
Feedback: Please do, I don't get nearly enough. Thanks!
Author's Notes: This has not been beta-ed. If you catch a lot of stuff that makes little to no sense, feel free to edit it for me, I would be much obliged.
Summary: Sequel to 'Interrogations'. Johnny is feeling guilty but his pleas are unconvincing.


Unconvincing
by Inwe Elanesse

* * *

He heard the door open and close again while he was just around the corner. He was the last one there, ultimately having worn the most after the midnight battle on the Dauntless. Layers of clothes under that brocade, a wig that had kept him in makeup for hours, it was long past the time that any of his coworkers should have been there. Even the costume people would not have been so obviously bold as to walk in on him changing. He did not greet Johnny, though, and opted for disregarding the obvious sounds that indicated someone else was in the room.

He changed into his jeans and a black shirt. He messed up his hair, not caring about the hat-head. He stuffed his wallet and keys into pockets before facing the transformed Jack Sparrow.

"We can't keep doing this." Those were not exactly the words he expected to come out of his mouth. Jack blinked but said nothing at first. "I have a wife."

"So do I."

"And kids."

"Johnny—"

"Jack... it was a mistake."

"A mistake that occurred how many times in the past weeks?"

He faltered. "That's not important."

"What about how it made you feel?" A tentative step closer, "You've been enjoying yourself well enough, haven't you?"

"Jack, I...."

"Powerful, uncertain, excited. Or is that not important anymore, either?" Johnny wasn't meeting his eyes, so Jack closed the distance between them. "It's not new anymore? So you can't use the excuse that you're experimenting? She wouldn't understand when you go back to her that you like it when she touches your arse?" Jack grabbed his shoulders and pressed Johnny back against the wall. His own body pinned him there. He felt how hard the older actor was through the denim. "Will she not understand that you like it rough?" He unhooked Johnny's pants, inching his hand inside. "You don't want to tell her that I'm tighter?"

Johnny groaned, and his head lolled back against the wall. His act at protestation was somewhat unconvincing.

"Jack," he said. The man slowed his hand.

"Tell me you don't want this."

Johnny pulled Jack's head down to kiss him. Unconvincing indeed. The kiss contained all the fire and passion, and all the tongue, their first kiss held. It had all the fire of every kiss in between.

"Johnny," Jack gasped.

"Mmm," he responded.

Jack's pants littered the floor, thanks to Depp's deft hand, and his cock brought to life by a little stroking and kneading.

Oil, to keep the buttons, and various other items in the costume trailer shiny, Johnny covered his lover's prick with the stuff. He let Jack pull his leg up around him and probe roughly at his backside until Johnny grabbed the man's hand away, positioning himself over Jack's erection.

Jack did not take long to sheath himself in the other man; Johnny would not wait. He pressed down, opening up around Jack's cock. It was very tight and hot to be buried in the other man's ass, Jack felt a bit too warm in his black shirt.

Pinning Johnny's hands over his head, he withdrew and rocked into the other man, hard. His thrusts were precise, they were hard, and they left Johnny's mouth slack.

Jack did not miss a beat, striking Johnny's prostate each time he pounded back into the actor. It made his breath erratic and his cock weep. Jack slid his thumb over Johnny's head, sliding it in the pearls of semen that grew there. He stroked softly, distractedly, in time with the rhythm of his thrusts.

"Fuck me," Johnny ground out through grit teeth.

"Working on it," Jack muttered back.

Johnny's leg tensed, pulling the younger man closer to him. Jack was having a hard time remembering to keep Johnny's arms over his head. Johnny was having a hard time remembering exactly why he wanted to stop doing this.

Jack gave one last pull on Johnny's cock, and he came apart. His body tensed, ass clenching down on Jack, spurting in between them. Jack didn't seem to notice or care as he reached his own climax, burying himself in Johnny's tight heat.

The men remained standing, much to their own surprised, but Johnny lowered his arms, and Jack propped himself up against the wall so as not to smother the shorter actor.

After a moment, Jack was still breathing hard, but he wiped himself off and dressed again.

"I'm not convinced."

Johnny arched an eyebrow.

"If you don't want this," he said seriously, "don't come back."


* * *