Title: Caught
Author: Teardrop69
Feedback: Teardrop69@msn.com
Disclaimer: Not mine, I just can't resist playing in someone else's sandbox.
Pairing: Jack/Norrington
Rating: R?
Warnings: Nudity
Notes: Blame this on the plot bunny that kicked me out of bed after only an hour's worth of sleep.
Archiving: Let me know where it goes. :)
Summary: Just a drabble, 190ish words.


Caught
by Teardrop69

* * *

A leg swung over the rail of the ship, and a slim figure followed shortly after. A graceful, quiet landing on the deck, and a few stealthy footfalls towards the stairs... a few short yards to the helm, and he'd pull it off, with no one the wiser.

"Mister Sparrow, might I enquire as to what the nine hells you think you're doing up there? And wearing only what God gave you, I might add?"

Ahhhh bloody hell. So close! He turned and sauntered back down the steps toward the Commodore standing below on the deck with both hands clasped behind his back.

"Very well, Commodore, ye caught me. Throw me in irons, toss me in your nasty little cell, torture me, hang me..." Jack thrust his hands out in front of him, wrists together, and staring at Commodore Norrington with those soulful brown eyes.

The commodore eyed him with exasperated amusement. "Lighten up, Jack. I was just wondering when you were coming back to bed." He nodded at the dressing robe hanging over the ship's wheel. "And must you always swim off the side of the ship completely naked?"


* * *