Title: Affliction
Author: Lady Oasis
Feedback: Not all treasure is silver and gold, mates. Lady_Oasis@excite.com
Pairing: Sparrington
Summary: Light and Darkness Challenge. So why is Jack so obsessed with eunuchs?
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: Body mutilation
Disclaimer: Sparrow and Norrington belong to the mouse. No money made nor fame claimed


Affliction
Lady Oasis

* * *


Chapter 1


"I was rootin' for ya mate...Know that."
It was at that precise moment that the Commodore became aware of exactly how pretty Jack Sparrow was.
And.. Of how very much he wanted him.


Something must have shown in his face. He watched the pirate's eyes widen in surprise and then Sparrow was dancing his way to freedom, flitting and flirting his way through the crowd.
When Sparrow got as far as the wall of the fort, Norrington saw him dare a last quick glance in his direction; and then he was caught up in the delivery of that ridiculous exit speech of his and falling over the wall.
"Good God." Norrington thought as he rushed to the wall himself. "Don't let him have hit those damned rocks."
Sparrow popped back to the surface of the water at the same instant he heard the cry of "Sail Ho."
Looking up Norrington saw the Black Pearl as she came sweeping round the cliffs at the far side of the harbor, arrogant and fearless as she returned to claim her erstwhile Captain.
Breathing a private sigh of relief at the escape, Norrington gratefully accepted the 'Out" the Governor handed him.
"Act of piracy, indeed." He thought, turning away from the sight to face the unpleasant task of ... Elizabeth.
It was easy to be gracious, a relief almost; though his pride smarted from the public rejection.
He was certainly intelligent enough and ambitious enough to recognize the necessity of a smart marriage...but he had never doubted where his true desires lay...and those desires had always been for the company of men.


Returning much later to the quiet of his office, he was not surprised to find Will Turner waiting for him.
"Mr. Turner." He nodded, ushering the man into the small office.
"It appears our plan worked, Commodore." Will said, once they were behind closed doors. "Jack is well and truly on his way."
"So it would seem," Norrington answered. "Although, there were some touch and go moments there."
Norrington retrieved a bottle from his desk drawer. "Do you think he will keep his word?"
"Jack promised not to prey on English colonies or ships, Commodore. We struck an accord; he'll not go back on that."
"You place a great deal of faith in that pirate, Mr. Turner." He said, as he poured them each a generous measure of rum.
"I do Sir...I know Jack to be a good man."
"Time will tell, I suppose."
"Commodore," Will began hesitantly, abruptly changing the subject. "I...I can't say I apologize for the outcome, but I feel I must apologize on Elizabeth's behalf for the manner in which her declaration was delivered."
Norrington handed him his drink.
"Thank you Mr. Turner. It was not unexpected, though I was a bit taken aback by Elizabeth's choice of moments."
Norrington studied the drink in his hand for some seconds before looking up to meet Will's solemn gaze
"I expect I'll recover." He said with a tight smile; and then touching the rim of his glass to Wills; added softly, "To the Black Pearl, Mr. Turner."


After Will had left, he sat nursing his drink in the dark and his thoughts turned again to the pirate. Their time together aboard the Dauntless had been somewhat of a trial. Sparrow had used every available opportunity to brush against, lean against and rub against the Commodore.
Norrington had thought at the time that the pirate was testing the potential for bartering his body for his freedom.
But as the voyage came to a close, Norrington had become aware that Sparrow, as unlikely as it had seemed, had developed some odd sort of infatuation for him.
He sighed to himself at the missed opportunity...if the stories of Sparrow held any truth...the pirate undoubtedly would have been a wild ride.

He contented himself with the thought that
Sparrow would inevitably show up in Port Royal again.



Chapter 2


"Commodore" Groves said, bursting into his office "You were right. Sparrow came back for the wedding."
"Have you apprehended him, Mr. Groves?
"Yes Sir." Groves answered, bristling with self importance. "And he's secured in the cell just as you'd ordered, Sir."
"Very good, Mr. Groves, that will be all." Norrington answered, returning to his paperwork. "Oh," he added as an afterthought. "Leave the keys."

"Sir?"
"Questions, Mr. Groves?"
"Commodore, Sparrow has a Letter of Marque." He pulled the document from his pocket and handed it across the desk.

"Governor Swann's seal." Norrington murmured, inspecting it. "Well, it appears Sparrow has a temporary reprieve for the wedding. No doubt Elizabeth's meddling."
"Yes Sir."
He sat tapping the document distractedly against the desk, eyes distant and thoughtful.
When nearly a minute had passed, his lieutenant finally cleared his throat to gain his attention.
He started and looked up. "I'll handle this myself, Lieutenant. Is there anything else?"

Groves searched his face curiously before dropping his eyes and answering, "No Sir."

"Dismissed then, Mr. Groves."


"This is almost too simple," Norrington thought to himself later as he tucked a bottle of rum into his pocket and headed for the stairway that led to the cells. Well aware that Sparrow had left Port Royal thoroughly besotted, he had every intention of using that knowledge to full advantage. He resolutely pushed down the twinge of guilt.


"Back in the brig again, I see, Mr. Sparrow."
"That's 'Captain' ... Captain Sparrow."
"Well...'Captain' Sparrow," the Commodore said, unlocking the door and stepping into the small cell. "I dare say you won't be escaping this time."
"A little overdone though innit mate?" Jack asked, shaking the shackles that bound him securely to the wall by his ankles and wrists. He dipped his head slightly, looking up through his lashes before adding, "Even for you Commodore."
The Commodore smiled as he strolled casually across the cell.
"I'm most anxious to see how you plan to flirt your way out of this one, Sparrow." He said, pausing to inspect the security of the shackles.
"Successfully, mate." Came the pirate's glib response and he punctuated it with a sensual roll of hips and a leer.
Norrington allowed his gaze to drop and linger briefly on the front of Jack's breeches before meeting his eyes.
Sparrow furrowed his brows in confusion and he shifted uncomfortably in his shackles.
The rules had changed somehow.
"Commodore?" he asked, smiling ingratiatingly.
Norrington stepped closer to Jack and reached out to finger a lock of the long black hair.
Sparrow stilled at the touch, eyes suddenly wide and wary.
"You were a shameless distraction aboard the Dauntless, Sparrow...you do know that don't you?
"I'll allow that I might a been." Jack admitted, reluctantly.
"Rather put one in mind of a cat in heat." Norrington murmured. He dropped the lock of hair to trace his thumb lightly along the pirates bottom lip, eyes tracking the movement.

"Still in heat, Sparrow?"
Jack pulled away from the touch. "You're makin a mistake here, Commodore." He said.
Norrington lifted his eyes to meet the pirate's uneasy gaze. "Oh I don't think so." He smiled. "You made your preferences quite clear, Captain."
Sparrow dropped his eyes. "Aye, preferences maybe...but I've not offered anything now, have I?
"Which only makes you the worst sort of tease." Norrington retorted, trailing his fingers across the pirate's chest to his stomach.
"Of course, in your position," Norrington added, glancing at the chains "offering hardly matters does it?"
"Commodore, I really don't think you want to be doin this."
"Actually Sparrow, I've spent two month's thinking about exactly how much I do want to do this." He allowed his hand to dip lower.
The pirates eyes flew wide and he pressed himself back against the stone wall of the cell.
"Get yer hand off me goods, ya daft bastard." Sparrow hissed, twisting frantically in the shackles when Norringtons hand dropped to cup the front of his breeches.
Norrington paused, startled.
"There's not much here, Sparrow."
"I said let go."
"In fact," Norrington said, frowning, as he slid his hand further between Jack's legs, "There's not much at all." Norrington began fumbling with the buttons.
Jack struggled against Norringtons's seeking hands, but when the breeches finally fell open, he became a man possessed; fighting and thrashing against the chains and oblivious to the tearing skin at his wrists. "Navy bastard," he panted, twisting his hips and desperately trying to dislodge Norrinton's hand from lifting the tail of his shirt.
"I'll kill ya Norrington," he snarled, when the shirt was finally pulled away. "I'll bloody well kill ya."
Easy Sparrow, you're doing yourself harm."
"Aye, an that matters to a man on his way to the gallows, eh Commodore?"
"Stand down." Norrington commanded, placing a palm to his stomach and pressing him roughly against the wall to hold him still. "You're not headed for the gallows."
Sparrow stilled, cheeks pinked with humiliation and eyes wet with rage.
"You Navy are all the same, eh?" He spat out. "Bloody thievin sods, the lot of ya."
"Is that who did this to you Jack?" he asked softly, looking up at the pirate, "The Navy?"
Jack squeezed his eyes tight; hating the look of pity he saw in the Commodores eyes.
"Aye," he whispered hoarsely.


Squatting down in front of him, Norrington reached a cautious hand to move the slender penis aside. Beneath was what appeared to be a small atrophied testicle held tight against the pirate's body by what was left of the scrotum and a hard ridge of scar tissue.

"Pretty, innit?" Jack whispered sarcastically.
"Jesus, Jack."
Norrington sighed softly and stood, drew the breeches carefully back up over the slim hips and secured them.
When he had finished he tapped Sparrow gently under the chin with his finger and tipped his face up. "Open your eyes, Jack." He said softly. "Look at me."
Jack's eyes shot open immediately and Norrington was treated to the unwavering glower of the still furious black gaze.
"I'm sorry...I had no right."
A flicker of eyes and the briefest of nods was all the response he got for his apology.
"I'm going to unchain you." Norrington said "and I'd like your word..." he paused to pull the rum from his pocket. "that...well, that you'll behave civilly."
"Sharin drinks now are we Commodore?" Sparrow sneered.

"Your word Sparrow, please." Norrington asked, pulling the keys from his other pocket.
Jack eyed the keys longingly before he acquiesced with a sharp nod. "Ya have my word."
Once free, Norrington handed him the bottle and Jack flopped to the floor with it, pulling the cork and immediately downing a large quantity of the fiery liquid.
When Norrington sat beside him, Jack eyed him suspiciously but said nothing as he handed the bottle to him.
Norrington took the offered bottle, but instead of drinking from it, set it to the side and pulled the cravat from around his neck and reached for Jack's wrist.
Jack snatched his hand back, glaring daggers as he clutched it protectively against his chest.
"You're bleeding," Norrington offered as way of explanation.
Jack grudgingly extended his hand and watched him as he wrapped it.
"I am sorry Jack." Norrington said again. "I had no idea."

"Commodore of the Kings Navy, apologizing to ole Jack Sparrow? Never thought to see that day."
"I mean it," Norrington insisted, tying off the bandage and reaching for the bottle.
Sparrow scrubbed tiredly at his face and then sprawled back in the straw, hands clasped beneath his head.
His eyes narrowed. "Opportunistic bastard, is what ya are." he muttered, "and ya call me a pirate."
"I beg your pardon?"
"You knew I fancied ya, Commodore. Fancied ya, a lot in fact." Jack said studying the ceiling. "That's why ya thought you could just waltz down here and take what ya wanted, eh?"
"I had no intention of actually taking you against your will." Norrington defended. "Although, truthfully, I hardly expected my...admittedly misguided attempt here, to be rejected."
Sparrow smiled nastily up at him. "You should be getting used to bein rejected."
Norrington took a healthy swallow from the bottle.
"Touché, Sparrow."
They both fell silent.
Jack stirred finally, reached for the bottle and lifting his head, took a swallow before speaking again. "I didn't want ya to know about..." he trailed off with a frown and a shake of his head.
"So what was it Sparrow." Norrington asked, curious, despite himself. "A cuckolded husband...a sword fight gone awry; or perhaps a wayward cannonball? Tell me how it happened?"
Jack levered himself up onto to his elbows. "What's in it for me?" He asked.

"Your freedom?"
A heartbeats pause and then; "Do I still need to barter for that?" the pirate asked.
Chagrined, Norrington answered quickly. "No, of course not Jack. I thought you'd probably show up for the wedding, we were watching for you. The arrest..." he paused, embarrassed. "It was a ruse to get you here."
Sparrow examined his nails in disinterest.
"Well, Commodore, it were very gracious of ya to let me wish the happy couple well," he paused meaningfully, "before ya dragged me down here."
Norrington sighed.
"Sparrow, I hadn't been informed of your Letter of Marque." He pulled the document in question from his pocket and handed it over.
"Not too exciting of a tale, anyway." Sparrow said, sitting up and tucking the letter into his own pocket. "It all happened long ago when I were still just a boy, Commodore; 15 maybe 16 years old."
Startled by that bit of information, the Commodore looked up, but Jack avoided his gaze and busied himself with brushing stray bits of straw from his hair.
Norrington shifted in the straw and reached for his arm.
"How did it happen?" Norrington pressed, and suddenly it became very important that he know. "Tell me Jack, please?"
Jack tilted his head, eyes narrowing as he looked down at the hand on his arm then up into Norringtons's face.
"Why do ya care Commodore?"
"I'm not entirely sure." He admitted, slowly. "But it seems that I very much desire your trust, Captain Sparrow."
Old pain flickered in Jack's eyes and he looked away.
"Alright, Commodore." he nodded.
"I..." he hesitated, and then steeling himself, started again. "I was sharing pleasures with another lad, and a couple of the Kings own caught us under the docks. We were just rubbin against each other, didn't even have our breeches open...But they beat us for being sods and then took turns buggerin us."
He stopped and looked up at Norrington. "Ironical, that eh?"
Norrington only nodded.
Jack dropped his gaze to study the bottle in his hand.
"They thought to cure us of our...'affliction' by geldin us." He said quietly.
He looked lost suddenly sitting there and Norrington could see that even after all this time, the memory still haunted him.
"It was like cutting calves," he said. "They slit open me sack, grabbed a nut and pulled till it snapped free."
"Jesus," Norrington whispered, horrified.
"There were no help from that quarter, mate." Jack told him. "No heavenly host from on high, come to our aid.
He tipped the bottle back and then handed it off to Norrington.
I fought. Managed to fight my way loose before they finished the job and made off into the sea."
"Apparently," he confided, "they didn't want to get their fancy uniforms wet...they didn't follow me into the water."
He gave a quick shrug. "Bootstrap found me further up the beach the next day...bare arsed and hidin in the rocks.
"Will Turner's Father?"
"Aye...that's when I made his acquaintance. He did a rough patch job on what was left o me bullocks. Or, 'bullock', as it were." He corrected. "It healed, sort of...I lived, I turned pirate."
"And the other boy...what happened to the other boy, Jack?" Norrington asked.
"He bled to death in the sand."
They both fell silent for a time, lost in their own thoughts and sharing the bottle between them.
The Commodore finally roused himself from his musings and asked, "Can I ask you a rather personal question, Jack?"
Jack swiveled sharply, head tipped and eyes narrowed "Have I a choice in that?" he slurred, the rum finally beginning to make its effects known.
"Well, you certainly don't have to answer." Norrington told him.
Sparrow bobbed his head and leaned forward, almost laying against the Commodore and studied him through narrowed eyes. "Aye, then." He said, sitting up. "You'll be wantin to know if it still works, eh?"

"Well... yes, actually."
"Course it does, mate." Jack said. Rolling up to his feet he spread his arms wide. "I'm Captain Jack Sparrow."

"Right." Norrington said dryly, relieved to see a return of the more flamboyant behaviour. "How could I have forgotten."
Jack offered him a hand up. Rising easily, Norrington kept hold and tugged gently.
He expected the resistance and reaching with his other arm, snugged the pirate round the waist.
"Here now Commodore, what's this?" Jack asked, warning in his voice.
"I am rather hoping Captain Sparrow, that you might allow me the opportunity to chance another, perhaps more successful, attempt on your virtue; some time in the future."


Jack's eyebrows shot up. "Even knowin..." he trailed off and his hand fluttered in the direction of his breeches.

"Even knowing."
Jack shifted in his arms and chewed thoughtfully on his lip as he considered.
Shrugging his shoulders diffidently, he looked up and smiled. "Ya must fancy me as well, eh Mate?"
"It appears so, yes."

"Aye." He nodded, looking away again in thought as his fingers plucked distractedly at the buttons and braids on Norrington's uniform.
"And you'd never tell anyone...about..."
"No."

"Aye."
"Well then," he said, patting Norrington on the chest and pushing away. "I should be off then, eh?"
"Well, you are free to go Jack." Norrington said, hiding his disappointment.
Moving across the cell in his odd swaying gait, he stepped outside the cell door to retrieve his hat and other various effects.
"If I were of a mind, this might merit some serious consideration, Commodore." He said, looking across the cell thoughtfully as he buckled the scabbard in place. "Aye," he confirmed raising his eyes and meeting Norringtons, "serious consideration."
Placing his hat carefully atop his head, he turned and miraculously; (to Norrington's mind, at least); Jack Sparrow managed to make his escape without tripping.



Chapter 3


It was probably a month before the Commodore became aware that Jack Sparrow was stalking him.


"Jack." He said softly into the gathering gloom. "I know you're out there."
A soft rustle and a shadow separated itself from the hedgerow at the back of his garden.
"How did ya know I was there?" Jack asked.
"I heard your hair."
Chagrined, the pirate frowned and scuffed the toe of his boot in the soft dirt. "Just happened to be passin through, Commodore." Jack explained, "I expect you can well imagine my surprise at finding this fine English garden in the middle of the Caribbean, eh?"
"Ah...well, you're free to enjoy my garden at your leisure, Captain Sparrow." Norrington replied. When no answer was immediately forthcoming, he turned back to the comfort of his study.

"Oy." Jack called to Norrington's retreating back. "Ya mentioned I might be welcomed."
He answered over his shoulder, "You are Jack."
Continuing into the room, he retrieved his brandy, sprawled comfortably on the settee and prepared to wait.
It didn't take long. A scuff of boots on the flagstones alerted him to Jack's approach and looking up he saw the pirate peering cautiously round the door jam.
Curiosity quickly overcame caution.


"Right fancy here, Commodore." Jack drawled as he wandered through the room, examining its contents.
"I hope your not cataloging my belongings for future theft." Norrington said, watching him.
Jack flashed a grin and crossed the room to stand in front of him. "Pirate." He smirked.
Setting his drink aside, Norrington stood and watched the smirk fade as he reached for Jack; pulling him close. "I rather doubt you came here tonight to rob me."
Jack leaned in against him, his hands fluttering restlessly at Norrington's shoulders. "Weren't the first thing on me mind." He admitted.
Norrington looked into the kohl rimmed eyes; let his gaze wander over the fine cut of cheek bone and the full lips and then leaned down to brush his lips lightly against Jacks. He could feel the pirate's heart pounding against his chest and when he felt the tentative touch of Jack's tongue against his own lips, he deepened the kiss.
He felt the first stirrings of Jacks cock against his thigh and his own cock filled and hardened in response.
Moaning into the pirate's mouth, he broke the kiss. "God, I want you." He murmured.
Steering him backwards, he toppled Jack onto the settee and covered him with his own body. He was on fire to take the man and ground his erection hard against him.
Jack suddenly tensed and pushed against him and then began to struggle in earnest. Pulling back, Norrington looked down at him in question and then Jack was twisting and tumbling from the settee and scrambling across the room; putting distance between himself and Norrington.
"Not even the offer of a drink, eh Commodore?" he asked, his breath coming quick and harsh. "Just right to business?"


Norrington sat up slowly, his mind still slow and foggy with lust. Leaning forward to rest elbows on knee's he watched as Jack sashayed his way around the room; examining and touching and commenting on everything in his path.

Babbling.
He was very near to anger as he listened to the non stop stream of words...something about mayonnaise and raisins, but he had lost the thread of that, somewhere along the way.
When Jack's fluttering hand strayed to give a distracted push against his erection; still clearly outlined against the thin material of his breeches he gave a guilty start and paused mid sentence.
He looked up at Norrington, wide eyed and still.
"He's afraid," Norrington thought, watching him carefully.
Rising finally, Norrington crossed the room to Jack and pulled him slowly into his arms.
Jack went reluctantly.
"Tell me Jack, when was the last time you did this?"

Chewing on his lip, Jack looked down, frowning thoughtfully..
"Jack?"

"Haven't since that night...Actually."
"What about women?"

"Can't say as I ever thought about women that way." He answered, wrinkling his nose in distaste.
Incredulous, Norrington searched his face. "No one?" he asked. "In all this time, you've not been with anyone?"
Clearly offended, Jack pushed roughly away from the Commodore and headed for the liquor cabinet.
"Well, it's not like I bloody well wanted anyone to ever know ... or to see." He added.
Squatting down, he began to rummage through the assortment of bottles.
Leaning back on his heels, finally he asked, "And are we too fine in this house for rum, Commodore?"
"Sorry, Jack."
He stood slowly, twirled with a flourish and sashayed across the room to Norrington.
"I'm havin a thought here, Commodore." He breathed, leaning up against him. "Seems to me that you; being the man that you are... think that I; being the man that I am...should be willing to just give it over for your pleasure." He leaned closer and licked a wet trail along Norrington's jaw. Drawing back slowly, he narrowed his eyes. "So far, I see no profit in it for me."
Stepping away, he turned and made his way through the room...swaying and distracting and not unlike the exit he made from the fort the day of his near hanging.

"Another day, Commodore." He called from the door.
And then he was gone.


Later, long after Jack had left, Norrington lay in bed, sleepless and still aroused. After tossing and turning restlessly, he finally gave in to the inevitable and stroked himself roughly to completion.
Thinking afterward about the pirate he grinned to himself in the dark. The truth of Jack Sparrow was a far cry from the legend of Jack Sparrow; a legend, no doubt encouraged by Jack himself, he thought wryly.
He kept running Jack's final comments through his mind and was very nearly asleep before it occurred to him to wonder just how much effort it took for Jack to reach his own joy.
And really...did he want to expend that much effort?
He did, he grudgingly admitted to himself, dismayed to discover that he was developing feelings for the man.
The pirate had gotten under his skin, there was no denying that; and if he were honest, he knew it had begun aboard the Dauntless, when he had first become aware that Jack was enamored of him
Thinking further on it, he suspected that it had played in large part, in his willingness to collude with Will Turner.
Sighing, he turned over and punched at his pillow.

"Bloody pirate." Was his last thought before sleep finally claimed him.


..


Chapter 4


A fortnight later, Jack showed up for a second visit.


Norrington made no move to touch him. He poured himself a brandy and settled onto the settee.
"I have rum Jack...help yourself."
Jack did.
He pulled the cork with his teeth and drank directly from the bottle, glancing up from under his lashes for a reaction from the Commodore.
When none was forthcoming, he frowned, clearly disappointed and set the bottle aside.
Norrington continued to drink his brandy, his features carefully schooled as he watched the pirate.
Arching a brow, Jack gave a thoughtful twist to the corners of his mustache and crossed the room to confront Norrington.
"Have ya lost interest Commodore?" he asked, arms crossed over his chest.
"Not at all."
Jack thrummed his fingers against his arm, brows furrowed deeply in thought.
Bending over suddenly, he placed a hand on each of Norrington's knees and stared intently into his face. "You're sure?" asked Jack.
"I'm sure.
A heartbeats pause and then he leaned forward until he was nose to nose with the Commodore and demanded; "Well give us a kiss then."
Reaching careful fingers to the beaded braids at Jack's chin, he tugged gently and drew the mouth down for a kiss. Norrington kept it light, nearly chaste.
Drawing back he watched the kohl rimmed eyes flutter open and then Jack was studying his face, mouth pulled into a pout
"Aye, ya have lost interest." He said. "I can see it in your face."
"You're looking in the wrong place then." Norrington said. He reached for Jack's hand, still resting on his knee and slid it up his thigh to rest against his firming prick. "I'm still interested, Jack."
Jack jerked his hand back as if it had been burned; eyes widening and then narrowing into a dirty leer. "Guess me charm's still holdin eh?"
"So it would seem." Norrington said, reaching down to adjust himself in his breeches.
Jacks eyes tracked the movement.
"I'd like to avoid a repeat of your last visit, Jack." Norrington said. "I thought, perhaps a 'hands off' policy would be best for now."
"Ah huh," Jack said thoughtfully, as he squatted down in front of him. He rested his elbows on Norringtons knees and cupped his chin in the palm of one hand.

"Your hands or mine, Commodore?"
"Why...mine of course."
"You'll not be touching me then?"
"You have my word, Jack."
"Ah good," Jack said, reaching out with his other hand to give Norringtons cock a firm squeeze.
Norrington lurched in his seat and gave a yelp
"What do you think you're doing? I just said...."
"Your hands ...you said, your hands. If you recall Commodore; and I asked; you quite clearly, quite emphatically; said...'your hands'."
He reached out and gave another squeeze.
"Jack." Norrington grabbed him by the wrist and pinned his hand against the settee.
"You've handled my goods, Commodore, seems only fitting ya return the favor."

"Really Sparrow. You can't expect me to calmly sit here and allow you to "handle my goods' as you so eloquently put it, after I've just given my word that I'd not touch you."

Why not?"
"Jack!"
"S'only fair, Commodore."
Norrington looked down into the pirates face in bemusement; very near to suggesting that if that were indeed the case, that they take their activities to a more private setting; when

something guarded about Jack's expression gave him pause.
Jack was watching him carefully and waiting.
Jack's fingers fluttered over his knees and Norrington spread his legs wide. "Fine. I'm at your disposal, Captain Sparrow."
Jack's touch was halting and tentative at first and he watched Norrington closely throughout...until he felt the heavy scrotum beneath the erection.
He slid his hand beneath to palm the sack curiously and then took almost childish glee in stroking through the material of Norringtons breeches.
"No lacks here, eh Commodore?" He murmured, looking up.
"Norrington shook his head helplessly, painfully aroused; his cock straining against the confines of his breaches and leaking into the material.
Jack ran a finger up his length; circling the head of his cock curiously through the wet material. When he raised his finger to touch it delicately to his tongue, Norrington felt his balls tighten against his body and his hips arched involuntarily at the sight.
Delighted by his reaction, Jack reached for him again.

"Jack"...Norrington caught at the pirate's hand. "Enough." He gasped.
"I'm not done here Commodore."
"Yes you are." Norrington told him. "I refuse to spend into my breeches like a half grown boy."
He shifted uncomfortably. "Jesus, Jack." He muttered, than caught Jack by the shoulders and hauled him up for a rough kiss. He dropped his hand and was relieved to find that the pirate was as hard as he was.
Jack sighed into his mouth and arched into his hand...then stiffened and pulled back.
"Hands, Commodore."
Norrington lifted his hands in frustrated surrender and sat back in his seat.
"Bloody hell," he swore softly. "Sorry Jack...forgot I'm dealing with a man who for all practical purposes is still a virgin."
Jack sputtered and squeaked in barely suppressed outrage as he pushed himself away from Norrington.
"This must be quite the trial for ya, eh Commodore?" He stormed, "What say I just take meself back to the Pearl then eh...what say you to that?"
Jamming his hat firmly atop his head, he spun on his heels and stalked out.


Norrington sat in the now empty room, his cock, still hard and throbbing.
Sighing he reached for his abandoned brandy.
"That went well." He said into the silence.



Chapter 5


Some weeks later, Annamaria and Gibbs watched silently as Jack took his second slap of the evening from one of Tortugas local whores.
Shaking his head finally, Gibbs turned his attention back to the bar and his drink. "Our Jack's none too lucky with the lass's, is he?"
"Jack like boys." Annamaria stated matter of factly. Gibbs only shrugged at the news, unsurprised. After a slight pause, she leaned close to Gibbs ear and whispered, "An he fancy dat damn Commodore."
Aghast, Gibbs swiveled on the stool. "No no no...tis frightful bad luck for a pirate to...."
Annamaria rolled her eyes in disgust. "Shut up." She told him and walked away.
Making her way through the crowded tavern to Jack side, she grabbed his sleeve and yanked.
"Cap'n," she cried into his ear, trying to make herself heard over the din of the room
Jack's head swiveled back at the sound of her voice. "Annamaria," he said, eyes narrowing in suspicion.
Glaring fiercely at him, she took a firmer hold of his sleeve and dragged him into the street.
"Have I done something to displease you as well?" He asked cautiously, wincing when she wagged a finger in his face.
Rocking back on her heels, she thrust her chin out and planted her fists firmly on her hips
"We be needin to make way for Port Royal, Cap'n." she said firmly.
"Eh? Why?" He asked in confusion, wishing briefly that he was sober.
"For dat Commodore you been moonin for."
Jack sputtered in outrage. "I have not been mooning for anyone," he choked out. "And most assuredly not a Commodore of the Bloody Royal British Navy."

"Horse feathers." She cursed.
That gave him pause and he frowned as he struggled with the mental image.
"Horses don't have feathers." He answered finally, pleased with his conclusion.
"They do if I say they do." She answered fiercely, wagging her finger at him again. "Besides," she added with smug assurance. "I happen ta know dat he fancy you."
"And just how would ya know that?" Jack demanded.
"I know all manner o things." She replied softly, and her gaze dropped to the front of his breeches before she could catch herself.
Jack flushed and turned away and she caught his arm. "Cap'n Sparrow,"
He turned back to her and saw no mockery in her eyes, only a genuine concern. "ya need ta go back ta Port Royal." She told him gently. "before dat Commodore loose interest."
Jack tugged at his ear and then nodded slowly. "Aye."



Chapter 6


Norrington was finishing up paper work at his desk on the evening of Jack's third visit.
He looked up when he heard the faintest tinkling of hair ornaments and a scuff of boots against flagstones; and then all was silent.
"Jack?" He called finally, as the silence stretched.

"Evening Commodore." Jack answered from the terrace. "Lovely night, innit?"
Norrington pushed his chair back from the desk and swiveled it around to look out into the garden.
"It is." He said, folding his hands across his stomach and waiting.
As if on cue, Jack peered round the door jam and surveyed the room before stepping into the light.
"Well, look at you, Captain Sparrow." Norrington said in surprise, noting Jack's appearance.

"New clothes...and unless I miss my guess, a bath as well."
Reaching out he fingered the new fawn colored breeches and asked,
"Dare I hope that you have spent some of your misbegotten swag on a tailor...or is there some unfortunate now running the streets of Port Royal naked?"
"I spent some shine." Jack confirmed, grinning.
And then to Norringtons's surprise, Jack began to disarm himself. He watched quietly as the pirate carefully placed his sword, his pistol, a knife and powder and shot, atop his desk.
Jack hesitated briefly, surveying the pile and frowning; and then some inner decision was officially reached and he shrugged out of the great coat and added it to the pile, as well as the battered tricorn hat.
When he had finished he continued to stand beside the desk, head down and fidgeting self consciously.
Norrington stirred finally. "I take it; tonight's the night, Jack?" He asked.

"Aye. If you're still of a mind."
"I am. Would you like a drink?"

"Had one already." Jack said. "Or five," he added, looking up and grinning.
Norrington stood slowly and reached a cautious finger to stroke lightly down the side of the pirates face and Jack leaned into the caress.
"If you're sure this time, we'll need to take this somewhere more private." Norrington said.
"You do understand Commodore...It'll likely take some coaxing."
"I rather expected that to be the case." Norrington answered.
"And, I'm trustin you to not loose interest once when you've got your own joy."
"Jack." Norrington murmured, leaning down and placing a gentle kiss against his lips. "I won't let that happen."


Jack resolutely removed his boots and sash as soon as the door closed on Norrington's sleeping chambers; then stood uncertainly, watching as the Commodore removed his own clothing.
Norrington paused and looked up, "Jack?" he questioned and Jack gave a weak smile before tugging the shirt off over his head.
Now he stood in only his breeches, clutching the fastenings in his hands.
When Norrington stood naked and turned to face him, his hands tightened on his breeches and he shifted self consciously.

"I've seen you already, Jack"
"I know, it's just...you're a finely made man, Commodore." Jack said softly. Attempting a leer and failing, he shifted again and dropped his eyes.
Norrington went to him and pulled him into his arms; demanding nothing, he simply stood silently and held Jack, stroking the silky hair that trailed down his back.
Jack finally relaxed into the embrace and wrapped his arms around Norrington's waist.
"It's become far more than simple lust," Norrington whispered into his hair, "Don't you think, Jack?
Jack looked up, "It always was for me, Commodore." He pulled away enough to slip his hand between their bodies and worked open the buttons of his breeches; gave a shimmy of hips and they slid down the lean body to pool at his ankles.
"I think though Commodore," Jack said, tipping his head back and lifting a finger to his chin "We have some unfinished business to conduct...over there." Arching a brow, he gave a knowing nod in the direction of the bed.


They lay side by side in the bed, facing each other and trading kisses and caresses.
Norrington brushed light fingers back and forth across one of Jack's nipples; tweaked it when it hardened. Jack's eyes widened and he caught his breath in surprise when his prick twitched in response.
"You have some catching up to do," Norrington grinned, pushing him flat against the bed.
At Jack's pout and quick breath, Norrington covered his lips with a finger to forestall any argument then leaned in for a leisurely kiss.
Stroking the pirate's slender erection, he teased the foreskin back and stroked his thumb across the drop of liquid that had gathered there. He could see that though it was pleasurable for Jack, there was clearly not the driving compulsion to spill seed.
He let his fingers slide to the small testicle encased in hard scar tissue and stroked it gently.
Jack twitched beneath his fingers. "Does it hurt if I touch you there?" Norrington asked.
"No...It don't hurt," he assured. "more like an itch inside that I can't reach."
Norrington twisted on the bed and reached for the small lamp beside the bed. Pouring some of the oil into the dish it sat in, he coated his fingers in the oil.
He nudged Jacks thigh with his knee. "Spread you legs, Jack." He murmured.
The pirate went rigid with tension at his words and looking up, he found

suspicion etched in the sharp angles of his cheekbones and the set of his mouth.
"Trust me, Jack."
Visibly forcing himself to relax, he drew his thighs apart...never taking his eyes from Norringtons face.
Norrington held his gaze as he dropped his finger to trace a soft path to the entrance of Jack's body.
"Tickles" Jack muttered, squirming slightly...and then tensed again when that finger slipped inside him.
"Relax." Norrington whispered.
"I'm tryin here, mate." And there was the slightest edge of panic to Jack's voice.
"Shhh...shhh." Norrington crooned, nuzzling into the soft skin of his neck. "I won't hurt you."
"Not too sure I'm likin' this Commodore." Jack gasped when the finger slid deeper.
Norrington lifted his face from Jack neck,
Jack's breaths were coming in short harsh gasps and he looked ready to bolt again.

"Commodore." Jack huffed in warning.
Very deliberately, Norrington curled his finger and stroked against the small gland hidden within the pirate's body.
Watched, gratified as the dark eyes widened in stunned disbelief and the tension melted from the rigid body.
Stroked again and the heavy lidded eyes drifted shut on a sigh. "James," he whispered, licking his lips.
And it was the first time Jack had ever called him anything but Commodore.
He kept his touches within Jack gentle and began to lick and nip his way down the lean body. When he felt Jack's cock nudge against his cheek, he turned his face and licked up its length, then took it into his mouth.
Jack lurched in the bed.
"Bloody hell, James," Jack gasped. He lifted his head to stare down in astonishment at him "What are ya doin with your mouth on me nob?"
Pulling away slowly, James looked up at him and grinned. "Shall I stop?"
He flopped back onto the bed, chuffed out a low laugh. "I'll kill ya if you do."
Norrington eased in a second finger, as he took the pirate back into his mouth.
It built slowly, with the teasing stroke of James fingers inside Jack and the languorous sweep of tongue and lips along his length...but when the fire sparked fully, the intensity caught both men by surprise
Jack was suddenly and overwhelmingly frantic with need.
"James," he cried, twisting in the sheets. "Please."
James pulled away from his straining cock. "What do you need, Jack...tell me what you need."
"I don't know," he gasped, pressing harder against James fingers. "More James...I need more."
He reached for the oil and coated his own cock with trembling hands.
"Turn over Jack," he said,
"NO." Came Jack's startled response.
"What? Cried James, in frustrated disbelief. "What do you mean no?"
"No, I mean not that way," Jack amended, "just... Not from behind me."
James sprawled on the bed beside Jack and pulled him roughly onto his side to face him. "Put your leg over my hip." He demanded urgently, fumbling for the entrance to Jack's body.
Clumsy now with his own need, Norrington slid too quickly into the clutching silky heat and at Jack's startled cry, he froze; clamped down fiercely on the near overwhelming urge to rut mindlessly and spend himself.
"Sorry, sorry," he gasped, "Are you alright?"
"It's OK...I'm good." Jack assured him. "Just weren't expectin it so sudden.
James arched his hips and rocked, gratified to hear Jacks strangled groan. "That's it James," he panted, "There's the place, luv."
James thrust again.
He could feel the press of Jack's cock against his stomach and he reached between their bodies to stroke it in counterpoint to his thrusts.
Jack covered his hand with his own, squeezing tightly around his cock.
"Harder James...has to be harder."
James tightened his grip and began to thrust deeply.
Jack was shaking ...his eyes wide and black and gazing helplessly into James'.
And very nearly silent; only panting softly until he suddenly sucked in a deep shuddering breath and tensed
"James." he breathed. Then threw his head back and let out a long guttural moan, his cock pulsing in James hand. The sound of his cry twined its way round James balls and with a hard sharp thrust, James spent himself deeply within the pliant and yielding body.
They collapsed against each other, breaths harsh and ragged.
James finally stirred and pulled his hand from between them, momentarily puzzled by the very small amount of fluid that coated his hand. He wiped it off on the sheet and tucked Jack up against him.
He felt Jack fidgeting against his side and then raise his head to gaze intently down at him. "Was it alright, James?" Jack asked anxiously.
"It was perfect Jack."
Jack's grin was wide and foolish. "Aye...me too."
He settled his head down again on James shoulder, sighing in contentment...and within minutes began to fidget again.
He slowly lifted his head, brows furrowed. "Should I," he raised a hand, pointing to himself, then to the door and back to himself again. "Should I be leaving?"
James lifted his head to locate the quilt, snagged it with a foot and pulled it up over the two of them. "Stay." He murmured sleepily, pulling Jack back into his arms.
He really wasn't surprised when he felt Jack begin to fidget again. He opened his eyes and waited.
"James," Jack said thoughtfully as he raised his head.

"Hmmm?"
"Do ya think you might want to do this again sometime?"
"Not until I've slept." Was James dry response.
Jack stared at him uncomprehending for several seconds before his eyes widened in understanding. "I know exactly what ya mean, luv." He settled back down.
His head barely touching James shoulder before it popped back up.

"Just one last thing."
James sighed, opened his eyes and looked up at him. "What is it this time Jack?"
Jack gently brushed his lips against his and then pulled back. "Thank you James," he whispered.
Laying back he carefully arranged himself around James...... and then there was no more fidgeting for that night.


~FINÉ~

* * *