Double Vision Interlude
By The Riticulan Amanuensis

The two men lay naked on their beach chairs; the white-hot tropical sun bore down on their glistening bodies—the beads of sweat pooling on their flesh and reflecting the sun's glare as though they had been covered with oil. Mulder's skin was tanned to light chocolate brown from their two months in this tropical paradise.  He looked over at Alex in his chair, placed so close to his own as to be almost indistinguishable one from the other. Mulder looked at Alex's new arm, and once again silently thanked Cory Raines for what he had done for Alex.  The relaxing rays of the sun had done wonderful things to Alex's lithe and beautiful body, and the new arm, with the tan he received, was a perfect match for the much older one. 
     "Mulder." Alex purred almost directly into Mulder's ear. 
     Mulder put his sun glasses on top of his head and looked directly at his lover. "What?" 
     Alex's eyes fluttered closed momentarily; those long seductive lashes doing  the things to Mulder's stomach that they always did. "Get me a rum and coke, would you?" 
     "Alex," Mudler pointed out the obvious, "you have two hands now—get it yourself." 
     "Please, Mulder!  There are much better things I can be doing with my new hand than that." 
     "Such as?" 
     "Oh, I don't know," Alex said teasingly.  "Let me show you instead." 
     Alex got up from his chair and Mulder saw the beginnings of Alex's erection.  By the time he straddled Fox's stomach he was fully aroused.  The older man could do nothing but moan in pleasure as Alex rubbed his cock over the light hairs of his lower abdomen. 
     "Like?"  Alex asked. 
     "A lot." 
     Alex reached behind him with his older hand and grasped Mulder's aroused cock and pumped it firmly.  The older man squirmed under him.  With his  new hand he took Fox's ball sack and played with it lightly, rolling the testicles between his oh, so talented fingers.  "See."  Alex said as he continued to roll Mulder's balls.  "Isn't this more fun than using this hand to get a rum and coke." 
     Mulder groaned and turned his eyes away from Krycek toward the emerald green of the sea, at least Alex told him it was green. 
     "Oh yeah, much more fun, he agreed." 
     Fox slapped Alex's ass hard.  "Get off of me, Alex!" 
     Krycek looked at Mulder with a look of surprise and not a little hurt on his face. 
     "What?" 
     "I have to get up and get a rum and coke."  He grabbed Krycek's erection firmly in both of his hands and glided his sweat-soaked palms the entire length of it.  "But keep this hot for me. Once I return with your drink, we'll take this to the cabin for a little more practice with your new hand." 
     Alex stood up and watched the perfectly tanned ass of his lover walk away from him.  His smile stretched from ear to ear and he moaned in anticipation.  "You bet..." He said to Mulder's retreating form. 

Loved it?  Hated it? let Riticulan know.  No mail goes unanswered