Banner

The following stories are slash (male/male erotic fiction). If you are underage  or sensitive, please leave now.  Please be advised that all stories on this page are rated NC-17.  Some of them are dark, violent, and might include themes which some, with sensitive dispositions, might find unsuitable, so please be warned.   Finally, please consider yourself spoiled on all series referenced in these stories.

Latest updates:
Mad, Bad, and Dangeros to Know - Smallville, Clark/Lex - added January 23rd
The Tears of a Friend - Beastmaster, Beastmaster/Tao - added Janaury 23rd.

 

Slashing Krycek Brothers by Choice

The Rest

 

Email | The guestbook

Graphics from Mace's Corner

Disclaimers
The television show The X-Files(TM) and its characters are property of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation and 1013 Productions. Most images copyright 20th Century Fox and 1013 Productions. The television show The Pretender(TM) and its characters are property of NBC Studios and MTM Entertainment. The television show "Once A Thief" and its characters are property of Alliance Television Productions and John Woo. Highlander is owned by Rhyser Entertrainment. The television show Smallville and its characters are property of WB, it's producers and the creators of Superman. The television show Beastmaster and its characters are property of Tribune Entertainment and Alliance/Atlantic. These pages and stories are made for pure entertainment, no infringement of copyright laws is intended. Made for the fans, by the fans.

All original characters (i.e. 'Anton') are property of The Riticulan Amanuensis, and should not be used by others without a written permit from their creator.

All pictures and graphics on this site were done by Mace. If you want to you use them on your web site, please ask for a permit from her first.

This page was created by Mace. This page was created 9/19/98. This page was last updated 03/21/03 .