Go to notes and disclaimers


Uniform
by Raven


I t started simply enough. They were cleaning out the closets, a sudden burst of pre-spring need to instill order. Of course, between the two of them, there wasn't much disorder. Walter had a somewhat compulsive personality, and when that was combined with a military lifestyle, it led to a habitually neat person.

Alex, too, was compulsively neat, but for a different reason. Order meant control to Alex. If the coffee table was neat, that was one element of control he had in his life. It wasn't much, but sometimes a sock drawer had been all that had been his to control, so he'd learned to make the most of it.

The result was two otherwise healthy and normal men choosing to spend a Saturday afternoon cleaning out the attic.

Most of the stuff belonged to Walter, although he was pleased to see how much Alex had accumulated in just a little over a year. When they'd first become lovers, all of Alex's worldly possessions had fit into a medium-sized suitcase.

His younger lover was currently washing the attic windows, paying extra attention to the small octagonal window that faced the street. It reminded Alex of all the spooky houses he'd ever read about, all the romantic ones as well. Alex had grinned when Skinner had pointed it out during their first tour of the house.

He pushed aside his memories, turning his attention to his military trunk. Walter knew everything that was inside, none of it was especially valuable or memorable for him, save the sword and the uniform, but he thought Alex might enjoy a peek into this part of his life.

"Hey, babe, can you let that go a minute? Got something you might want to see."

Alex joined him immediately and Walter claimed a quick kiss, unable to resist a dirt-smudged Alex, before turning back to the chest.

"What's in it?" The green eyes were sparking with curiosity, and Walter was glad to see one hand reach for the lid. It was a brief moment, and hesitating, but it was a good sign. It had taken a long time for Alex to view things as theirs, and to show curiosity about Walter and his possessions. The hand reach meant the trust was still growing, getting stronger every day.

"Some of my old Marine things. Nothing too personal or sentimental. I thought you might like to look while I check things out."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks. I would." Alex graced Walter with a shy grin, and Walter chuckled as he opened the trunk. He took out some papers, a few tokens from places he'd visited. Walter showed Alex his discharge papers, knowing that Alex had already seen copies, but ignoring that. The sword he handled with a bit more reverence, and Alex put both hands behind his back. When Walter held it out for him to take, Alex shook his head, not comfortable. Walter didn't push, but instead offered to hold it while Alex touched the pommel.

This, Alex could do. His touch was light and respectful, and his eyes grew full of thoughts Walter knew he might never be privy to, not for a while anyway. It used to hurt, seeing Alex obviously lost in thought, only to be told it was nothing. He'd since learned that it was usually Alex thinking about what might have been. Often, later that night or the next day, Alex would share his thoughts anyway, so Walter had learned when not to ask. When Alex's eyes got that hint of pale green in them, it was best not to ask. They had that shade now.

Walter put the sword away, showing Alex a picture he'd sent home from Viet Nam. It was Walter, all nineteen years of him, clad in camouflage and standing in front of a jeep, leaning against it the way he still leaned against his desk at work.

"Sloucher," Alex was teasing, too thrilled at seeing a picture of his lover when he was young for his other mood to linger.

"Yeah, you short guys strut, we tall men slouch."

Alex accepted the jibe with a raised eyebrow, knowing it was probably true. He watched as Walter pulled out a box, opening it carefully.

"They said this box was the best, let's see how right they were." He was talking to himself as he opened it, Alex peering intently over his shoulder.

"Oh, yeah, very nice." Walter was pleased as his old dress uniform was revealed. The blue still looked dark and rich, the white was blindingly crisp. The hat was in its own box, still in the trunk, but he eased the rest of it out. He shook it gently, holding up the jacket to check.

A small gasp made him dart a glance over at Alex. The man's face was a study in erotic desire. The cheeks were flushed, the eyes dark, the mouth parted in a pant. A quick glance down showed that Alex's sweatpants were flying at half-mast in honor of the colors.

Walter hurriedly turned his attention back to the uniform, not wanting Alex to know he'd caught the reaction. It was hard to surprise his younger lover in bed, the man had seen and done most of it, largely under coercion. Still, Alex had a healthy sexual appetite and always found their encounters very satisfying. Walter had tried to talk to him about fantasies, but Alex had been unable to bridge that gap, too unsure of himself to vocalize his needs. Walter was delighted to have discovered this. Now all he had to do was figure out how to play it.

He nonchalantly put the uniform away, noticing Alex had snapped out of his lustful daze and now appeared equally nonchalant. Walter showed him the last few things in the chest, and they returned to their cleaning, both men still thinking about the contents of the trunk.

###

That evening, as they lay in bed after a solid round of love-making, Alex cuddled close to Walter. Once he was wrapped up in the big arms, he spoke quietly into Walter's chest.

"This afternoon, when I was looking at your sword, I closed off on you, sorry. I was thinking about you at nineteen, and then I started thinking about myself at nineteen. The differences, you know? I wish...well, I just wish sometimes I could have had the same chance. I always thought I would have liked to go into the Marines, legitimately."

"You would have made a damn fine Marine, Alex." He murmured it into the top of Alex's head, tightening the arms protectively as he did so.

"Thanks, Walt."

"It's not just to make you feel better, Alex, I mean it. I enlisted with a guy that was a lot like you, your build, your skills, the works. He wasn't as sexy as you are," Walter reached down and patted a rounded bottom cheek as he said this, eliciting a smile," or as ticklish." This time the fingers ghosted over ribs, and a full snort and wiggle was his reward. He quit, cuddling Alex back down onto his chest.

"But seriously, you reminded me of him the first time I met you. Our instructor said he was the ideal type of candidate, fast, smart and adaptable. He never missed a thing, but you never knew he was looking either. The only problem was attitude. He got so cocky our instructor had to finally bring him way down, or he'd have been kicked out."

"How'd he bring him down?" Walter heard the slight note of arousal in Alex's voice, and felt the subtle change in the organ resting on his thigh. Walter realized it was another clue, and told the truth, waiting to see how Alex reacted.

"He challenged him, one on one. The instructor won, of course, and then he told Vin he was going to humiliate him. Show him that deadly or not, he was still just a little boy with a big mouth and a bigger attitude. He wrestled him into position, turned him face down over his knees, took down his pants and spanked him. Vin was yelling his head off, but after a while he settled down and just took it. When he got quiet, our instructor told him that he was too good to be let go, and if it took raising him to keep him in, that's what would happen. Then he straightened Vin back up, hugged him, and left. It worked. Vin straightened up, stayed in, was on fast track for every promotion that came along. And if there were times he came back a little red-faced from a visit with our instructor, that was his business."

Alex had been riveted, and now Walter could clearly feel his lover's arousal. Choosing his words carefully, and keeping his tone gentle and light, he asked, "Would you like to play that sometime?" He knew Alex enjoyed a playful, erotic spanking from time to time, hell, they both did, and now he guessed this was what Alex was responding to.

There was a quick nod against his chest, and Walter hugged him, a reward for the honest admission.

"You?"

"I'd love it. So, I should get the uniform out some night, turn this bright but troubled green recruit over my knee, and convince him he's worth it?"

Alex's answer involved a lot of tongue.

###

A week later, Walter came home from work early. He knew Alex would be home a little late that night, he'd mentioned a meeting with his new boss, a security firm he did consulting for, so he had plenty of time. He had two uniforms actually, his original upstairs in the attic, and a slightly larger one he'd gotten a few years back to wear to a reunion. The old one still fit, but it was tight. Young Walter simply hadn't had the muscle that the more mature man had developed. He showered and shaved carefully, eyeing the clock, then dressed with equal care. When Alex came in, Walter was ready.

Alex put the mail on the counter, hung up his jacket, and came into the living room. He stopped cold at the sight of Walter Skinner in his best Marine dress. Walter saw the eyes travel every inch of him, flattered and pleased by the reaction. He didn't let it show, though, standing instead at attention, eyes straight ahead until Alex had time to adjust.

"You're late, boy." He rapped it out, and Alex startled, then nodded to let Walter know he was ready to play. Walter saw the eyelids lower, saw the body lose its relaxed stance and tighten. The face showed arrogant rebellion.

"I'm here, sir." The last word almost had a snarl, and Walter made his own voice a growl.

"You have a bad attitude, boy. You've got talent, you could go places, but you won't get anywhere with that mouth."

"Maybe there's something else you'd like me to do with my mouth, sir?" Alex struck a back alley pose that had Walter's blood heating immediately, but he sternly reminded himself to stick to the character.

"There is. I'd like you to close it. I'd like you to remember that you're addressing an superior officer, and act like it."

"I bet you would like that. Sir." It was pure insolence, and Walter made his voice even harder.

"You know, boy, if you were any other recruit, I'd just cut you loose, leave you out there in the world to learn the hard way. But you aren't. You're special, you've got too damn much going for you. I won't let you go, son. But I won't let you go on like this either. You need to be taught a lesson, and that's just what I'm going to do."

Walter reached for Alex, hoping his slight hesitation had gone unnoticed. This was the only part of the play that Walter wasn't sure about. He knew he couldn't take Alex in a fair fight, size and strength not withstanding. The only one that had ever gotten the jump on Alex had been Mulder, and that was because Alex had let him. Pushing those thoughts aside and trusting his lover to remember this was play, Walter grabbed him.

It was a brief struggle, and just real enough to keep the feelings going. Alex made a fatal mistake at the perfect moment, a testiment to his real skill that he could fake it so well. Walter took the advantage, the way he was supposed to, and soon had Alex draped face down over his lap. Walter pushed Alex's clothing out of the way easily, hearing Alex's soft moan of arousal as his erection brushed across the perfect creases in Walter's stiffly starched white uniform pants.

The uniform jacket was no hindrance at all to his movements, and soon Alex was in position. Walter rested a white-gloved hand on the roundness of Alex's bare bottom, hearing another groan of appreciation as he did so.

"You're good, boy. But when I get through with you, you'll be a good boy. My good boy." Alex was squirming already, and Walter smiled now that his lover couldn't see him. Drawing his hand back, he placed a moderately hard spank on one side, then the other. He checked Alex's response, and sensed that Alex wanted it a little harder. He obliged, and a soft sigh of delight told him he had it right. With the level set, Walter proceeded to cover every inch of that luscious bottom.

He spanked the fullness, the leaner flanks. He spanked just under each dimple, and down the enticing cleft. Walter paid extra attention to the undercurve, knowing it was Alex's favorite spot for punishment, didn't ignore the very tops of his thighs.

Then he did it all again.

By this time, Alex was writhing on his lap. Walter could feel the desperate surges against his thigh, knew Alex was close. Walter grinned evilly to himself, then slid his left hand between their bodies, wrapping his gloved fingers around Alex's hard shaft. A couple of more spanks, thrusts and strokes, and Alex came so hard he dragged them both out of the chair.

Walter, his arousal unaffected by the change in location, ripped open his pants and found his own erection. He didn't get to do more than free it, before Alex's mouth was on him to the root, sucking like his life depended on it. Walter approved, with a roar.

After a few moments, when oxygen had replaced afterglow, they both began to giggle.

THE END.

###

raven@aeneas.net

Title: Uniform
Author: Raven
Email: raven@aeneas.net
Pairing: Sk/K
Warning: slightly kinky play, including an erotic spanking
Rating: R
Summary: A cleaning spree leads to erotic revelations, as Walter's Marine trunk is explored.
Disclaimer: The characters within these stories belong to Fox, 1013, CC et al. There is no profit made or intended from these stories, and they should be considered as being for entertainment purposes only.

back to top


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Gallery] [Links] [Resources] [Home]