Go to notes and disclaimers


Steam
by Raven


T he water was the perfect temperature, hot enough to soothe and stimulate, not hot enough to burn, though nearly so. Alex liked it just on the borderline between really good and scalding. Since Skinner shared his showers more often than not, it was a good thing Skinner also shared his love for clouds of steam and water that reddened the skin.

Today, Alex was showering alone. Skinner had gotten up early, a morning meeting pushing him out of bed almost an hour ahead of schedule. Alex had pouted until Skinner popped him on the rear, then kissed his lover good-bye and drifted off to sleep.

Now, as he stepped out of the shower, he was startled to see Skinner appear in the doorway. The man was fully dressed, from shined shoes to tie-tac, and while Alex appreciated the starched perfection in front of him, he was concerned as well.

"What are you doing here? I thought you left an hour ago."

"Obviously. That's why you felt safe enough to shower, isn't it, boy?"

The hard tone and words had taken Alex aback, until Skinner said 'boy.' That word, said that way, could only mean one thing.

It was playtime.

Sure enough, a look in Skinner's eyes showed love and lust, nothing else, but the big man winked anyway, reassuring Alex further.

Relaxing into his role, Alex gave a brief nod and then lowered his lashes submissively, while subtly shifting his body to show off the still dripping flesh.

"Alright. You got me. The question is, AD Skinner, what are you going to do with me, now that I'm yours?"

It was a sensuous, throaty tease, and Alex hooked his hands around the edge of the towel, pushing it down slightly on his hips, showing the first hint of dark brown pubic hair. The green eyes came up then, in a tease and a dare and mock, all the same time. The tip of Alex's oh-so- talented tongue emerged just long enough to faintly dab at that lush bottom lip, before hiding behind dangerous white teeth. A drop of water fell from a curl dangling over Alex's forehead, landing on the center of his breastbone, before rolling slowly down the line of the abs, disappearing happily into the navel, pooling again, and trailing down to where Alex's fist was holding the towel closed, just in front of his sex.

It was almost enough to make Skinner forget the game and get on with the ravishment. He was seriously considering doing just that, when he saw the faint victory light in Alex's eyes. His resolve hardening almost as much as his cock, Skinner leaned against the doorframe, crossing his arms on his chest, one ankle resting across the other.

"Oh, no, pretty baby, you don't get off that easy. You owe me. And I intend to get paid."

Alex, nerves sizzling with the menace in Skinner's tone, as well as the stern visage braced in dazzling white cotton, lowered his eyes again.

"And what coin do you demand? Want me to call you Daddy? Want to call me Mulder?"

Skinner chuckled, amused and aroused. He and Alex both thought Mulder was hot, had discussed it at length a few weeks ago. As for the daddy bit, well, everyone was entitled to a kink. If Skinner and Alex had more than their share, who was going to be insane enough to complain?

"That's good, but not quite what I had in mind. I think I'm going to give you to someone else this time."

Alex's eyes flew open, his concern real. He trusted Skinner, but the thought of making love to anyone else, even with Skinner present, made him uneasy, despite the eroticism. He opened his mouth to call a time out, but something in the brown depths encouraged him to wait, to trust.

Taking a deep breath, he asked shakily, "Who? Wh-who are you going to g-give me to?" The faint stutter told Skinner everything his lover was feeling, and he hurried the next statement, not wanting Alex to become genuinely frightened.

"To you."

Alex relaxed, relieved, if confused.

"I don't understand."

Skinner approached, his size advantage over Alex stressed by his fully dressed state. He seemed to tower over the younger man, and Alex took comfort from it, even as the residual adrenaline made him even more aware of his vulnerable state.

"I've seen you work your magic with that face, that ass. You bat those long lashes and get anything you want, don't you, boy?"

"Usually." Alex, back into his role, breathed it with amused boredom.

"Well, let's see how well they work on you. Turn around, boy."

Alex didn't move, aside from raising one eyebrow. Skinner's hands grabbed his shoulders and forcefully yanked him around, so that Alex was facing the mirror over the sink.

Skinner then grabbed the towel, ripping it away and throwing it aside. He spanked the now naked hind cheeks hard, four slaps that left red marks on the creamy skin and made Alex gasp.

"I'd suggest you do what I say, boy. I can always come up with a more direct punishment if you fight me. Now," his hands slid back up to Alex's shoulders, then one hand settled on the nape of Alex's neck, pushing carefully. "Look in the mirror, Alex. Look, boy, the same look you give me, when you're hoping I'll fuck you."

A blush flooded Alex's face, but his cock, lying on top of the vanity, really seemed to enjoy the idea. Skinner noticed this, and reached to the shelf for a clean, folded towel. He used his hold on Alex's neck to pull the man back, his hand firm, but not hurting. The folded towel was placed to cushion the edge of the vanity, and Alex's eyes sparkled at the care, despite the rough play.

"Don't get mushy, boy, I just don't want your cock to spill all over my sink."

A mild shake accompanied this growl, and then Skinner was urging him toward the mirror again.

"Look, Alex. Look into those damn green eyes. Get lost in them, let them take you in, make you a sucker like they do everyone else."

Alex, his face nearly touching the lightly steamed surface, obeyed, his blush returning as he stared into his own eyes.

Skinner's free hand reached out, picking up the hairbrush from the countertop. The back of the hairbrush stroked across Alex's bottom, tapping lightly. Alex loved being paddled with that brush, and he arched his back even more.

"Now, Alex, you can do better than that." Skinner's voice was the taunt this time, an erotic rumble in Alex's ear. "C'mon, boy. I don't just want you to look at the pretty picture. No, I want you to make love to yourself. Seduce yourself, Alex. You want that man, want him more than you've ever wanted or needed anything. You'll do whatever it takes to get him, Alex, anything. Pull out all the stops, make that man want you, make him fall to his knees in front of you."

Alex groaned. Skinner had been tapping harder and harder with the brush, and now a real spank landed, and Alex was lost at the sight of himself panting under the spank. Skinner's words had captured him, it was something he'd never done, and now, as he stared into wide emerald eyes, seeing the flushed cheeks and the mouth parted, Alex fell into the fantasy hard. He put a hand up, the fingers curling against the glass as though clenching the hand of his mirror-lover.

"That's it, boy, do it." Skinner kept spanking with the brush, not hard, just slow even smacks, adding fuel to a fire that was already burning dangerously hot. His dress slacks were almost painfully tented, and he spared a hand to open them, allowing his aching cock some freedom.

Alex was leaning into the mirror on his own now, and it was Skinner's turn to groan as the full mouth kissed its reflection, the glass warm still from the shower. Alex made the little purring sound he always did when kissed, and leaned further into the glass, hand moving down to fondle a nipple.

Alex was touching himself, but his eyes were firmly glued to the mirror, and Skinner knew that Alex was obeying, was making love to his reflection with honest want and need. The fingers toyed with the hard nubs, reddening them, soothing them. Alex licked his thumbs, stroking them over the stiff points, moaning in time to his movements.

Skinner's free hand was now on his cock, stroking, squeezing, keeping himself aroused, but not yet giving in to the sensations. He was too fascinated watching Alex. He'd take his pleasure later, this was just for his beloved.

Long moments would pass, with Alex making love to himself, then Skinner would spank the undercurve of one lovely cheek, and Alex would buck a little, hard cock scraping pleasantly on the terrycloth of the towel.

When Alex reached for the swollen length, Skinner spanked hard, four fast blows that brought Alex up on his toes. His ass was aching, a bright red heat, and he bit at his lip as the burn went straight to his over-heated groin.

"Naughty, naughty! You don't have permission to touch his cock. Anything else, but not that."

A frustrated groan was cut off by Alex panting out, "Anything else? I can touch anything...oh god...anything else?"

Wanting desperately to see where Alex was going with this, Skinner nodded, and Alex quickly sucked two fingers into his own mouth. He fellated them while Skinner watched, nibbling and tonguing the cleft between them, drawing on them strongly enough to hollow his cheeks.

Then, hand shaking, making soothing sounds to the impossibly wide-eyed man in the mirror, Alex reached back, slipping those fingers carefully into his own ass. As he breached himself, Alex's head went back, mouth a wide 'O,' throat a seductive length, muscles straining.

Skinner had stopped paddling, Alex was sore enough already anyway, and besides, he was frozen solid at the sheer sexuality of the image in front of him. Alex was fucking himself slowly now, clenching his tender cheeks around his fingers, thrusting shallowly as he tried to angle his cock more between his body and the towel. His mouth was locked firmly over the mouth in the mirror, and Skinner could see Alex's tongue stroking, playing.

His lover was teetering on the edge, right on the crest, but couldn't get the friction he needed. Alex made a sound like a sob, and Skinner shook himself out of his trance. Not wanting to change what was happening in front of him, but knowing Alex had suffered enough, Skinner merely placed the heel of his hand on the top of Alex's cock. He pressed carefully, and Alex began to thrust gratefully between the calloused palm and the almost irritating terry. Skinner, making sure he wasn't in the way, resumed spanking, hard licks that brought cries from Alex's kiss- roughed lips. It was enough, the last necessary bit, and with a final, harder pump inside himself, Alex came, howling as he coated the mirror, shuddering violently.

He slumped down onto the sticky countertop, too weak to do more than breathe, and even that was an effort. Skinner rubbed his back soothingly, leaning over to kiss the sweaty head, the back of the neck.

"You okay?" There was nothing but gentle regard in the warm voice, and Alex nodded limply.

"Jesus, Walter!" With a monumental effort, Alex turned his head so that he could look at Walter. "What was that?"

"I was getting ready to leave for my meeting when I got a call. Seems there was a coolant leak in the building, no one's allowed to go in today except maintenance. I was already dressed and figured, why waste it."

Alex, his breathing back to normal now, looked at him with a charmingly goofy smile.

"Good. Good leak. Waste not, want not..." He trailed off as Skinner chuckled. The big man moved to the shower, turning it on, but only warm, not hot.

"You're going to stick to that counter top. Come on, you need a shower."

"I took a shower."

"You need another one, now get moving." Skinner's hand came down firmly across Alex's bottom, eliciting a meaningful groan.

"God, my ass hurts!" Alex rubbed the soreness gently as he complained, but moved toward the shower.

"Yeah, and it's going to hurt more than that before I'm done with it. Take your shower, little boy. Then I'm going to paddle your ass good for making a mess in my bathroom."

Alex looked at Skinner in shock, hands still clasping his hot bottom. He looked from the stern face to the counter, then to the mirror, streaked with his sweat, saliva and come. His features softened, and with a wicked grin, he looked back at Skinner, more specifically at the half-hard cock dangling from the open zip of Skinner's dress pants.

"Want to join me?"

THE END.

###

raven@aeneas.net

Title: Steam
Author: Raven
Email: raven@aeneas.net
Pairing: Sk/K
Author's Notes: This was written for Lorelei, for her
birthday.
Warning: slightly kinky
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Skinner's in the mood to play, and a wet naked Alex makes a great toy.
Disclaimer: The characters within these stories belong to Fox, 1013, CC et al. There is no profit made or intended from these stories, and they should be considered as being for entertainment purposes only.

back to top


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Gallery] [Links] [Resources] [Home]