Go to notes and disclaimers


Sugar Daddy II

Shameless in Seattle
by Lorelei


Walter took the two glasses of champagne from the flight attendant and thanked her. He placed one of the glasses on the tray table in front of Alex. Alex grunted and continued flipping through the in-flight magazine. Failing to find anything of interest in it, he stuffed it back in its pouch and settled back into the big leather seat, his eyes closed, his fingers feeling for the volume control on his CD player and turning it up.

Walter let him get away with it for a minute. Then he reached over and gently pulled one of the earphones away from Alex's head. The rock music blared, the tinny, distorted sound loud in the first-class cabin.

"Are you going to sulk all the way to Seattle?" Walter asked.

Alex slumped down further in his seat, punching the off button on his CD player and tugging his earphones down to rest around his neck.

"I'm not sulking."

"You haven't said three words since we got on the plane."

"I just did."

Walter sighed in exasperation.

"Smart ass."

Alex looked up and smiled for the first time that morning, looking up at Walter coquettishly through his eyelashes.

"Wanna take me into the bathroom and spank me? Teach me what happens to bad little boys who don't behave?"

Walter laughed, careful to keep his voice low so the other passengers couldn't hear.

"I don't think so. You'd enjoy it way too much. Besides, I'd hate to ruin your bad mood after you've worked so hard on it all morning."

A hand slid slyly along Walter's thigh, fingers moving deftly toward his crotch.

"Are you sure?" Alex purred. "We could join the Mile High Club."

Walter cleared his throat and shifted uncomfortably in his seat, quickly covering his lap with his copy of Forbes. He placed Alex's hand firmly on the armrest between them and gave him a stern look.

"We already did. On the Concorde. Remember?"

Alex grinned despite himself.

"Ahhhh," he sighed. "Fucking at the speed of sound." He reached for Walter's thigh again with a throaty chuckle. "Everything's faster on the Concorde."

Walter replaced Alex's hand again, smacking it lightly as he did. Alex poked his lip out again and gazed at Walter with mock-wounded eyes.

"Stop trying to distract me," Walter admonished, trying to ignore the warmth Alex's brief touch had ignited. "Tell me what's wrong."

Alex sighed and shrugged, staring out of the small window at the tops of the clouds. He chewed his lip for a moment before he spoke.

"Boring business trip. You'll be busy with meetings and lunches and we won't get to spend any time together."

"My business is very important, Alex. You know that."

Alex nodded, looking away guiltily.

"I know. I'm being a spoiled brat. I'm sorry."

Walter smiled, unable to resist dropping a kiss on Alex's head.

"It's all right. I know these trips are boring for you. And I know you're disappointed about our holiday."

Alex looked down, his cheeks flushing. Aha, Walter thought.

"It's okay," Alex mumbled. "We can go to the beach another time."

Walter took Alex's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Believe me, Alex. I'd much rather be sunning myself on the beach with you than sitting through meetings and reading contracts. But this deal is extremely important. And I promise," he paused and tilted Alex's face up for a proper kiss, "even though business must come before pleasure, there will be pleasure." Alex sighed and squirmed a little in his seat as Walter kissed him again, hard and deep. Walter looked into Alex's eyes and smiled. "Lots of pleasure."

###

The suite was on the top floor of the finest hotel in Seattle. Floor-to-ceiling windows looked out over Puget Sound. The bed was huge, swathed in rich emerald green. Walter sat on the edge of it, humming to himself as he finalized his schedule for the following day. Damn, he thought. Two meetings in the morning, two more in the afternoon, then back to the hotel to get ready for the black-tie affair at the client's palatial home on Bainbridge Island. He glanced up at their tuxedos, hanging neatly pressed and ready for tomorrow night. Alex hated attending client parties. He almost always ended up bored, surrounded by grey-haired captains of industry and their emaciated, impeccably-coiffed wives. He'd mingle for the accepted length of time and then usually end up off in the corner, munching listlessly on crab canapes, sending Walter signals with increasingly pained green eyes, silently begging him to please get them the hell out of this mausoleum, already.

Walter always felt sorry for Alex on these occasions, but refused to leave him home. He did have to admit to himself, part of it was that he loved to show Alex off. He had a gorgeous young lover. Why shouldn't the world know it? Walter refused to hide who he was. He'd be damned if he was going to conform to anyone's idea of what the CEO of an international corporation should be.

Besides, he thought, it was good for Alex to have as much exposure to different people as possible, to learn that there was more to life than fast cars, expensive clothes and sunbathing in Ibiza. He needed to learn how to communicate with people outside his own crowd. Walter listened to the splashing sounds coming from the bathroom as Alex showered. Alex would hate the party but he'd go, for Walter's sake.

Walter closed up his laptop and lay back on the bed, crossing his arms under his head. He should do something special for Alex, to reward him for coming along on the business trip and enduring the party. Something to cheer him up, something fun. Walter grinned.

He had a feeling Alex wouldn't be the only one smiling.

###

Sunlight streamed in through the floor-to-ceiling windows. Alex grumbled and turned over, burying his face in the pillow. He was dimly aware of the sound of the breakfast cart being wheeled in, of Walter speaking in a low voice as he thanked the waiter, the sound of the door closing quietly again.

Walter sat on the edge of the bed, smiling at the sight of the unmoving mound under the green coverlet, the tousled dark hair peeking out from under it.

"Morning, sunshine," Walter said, running his fingers through Alex's hair, unable to resist the desire to touch it.

"Mmmph," Alex answered from the depths of the pillow.

Walter untied his robe and shrugged out of it. He leaned over Alex, naked, his cock already half-hard. With one hand, he drew the covers down to Alex's waist, just above the curve of his delectable ass, exposing the smooth, tanned skin of his back. Alex burrowed further into his cocoon.

"Just five more minutes, please, Walter."

Walter grinned and swatted the round butt, so enticingly outlined by the thin cotton sheets.

"Ow!" Alex groaned. "Okay, I'm up. I'm up."

Walter's grin widened.

"So am I."

Alex started to turn over, smiling sleepily, rubbing his eyes.

"No," Walter whispered, leaning over to kiss the back of Alex's neck. "Don't move."

Alex instantly froze, his eyes widening in understanding. He looked up at Walter, his eyes traveling up from the stiffening cock to the hard nipples, to the brown eyes that watched him so intensely, seeming to glow from within. Alex moaned, already gripping the sheets.

"Walter..."

"Patience, boy," Walter said, his voice low and gruff. "Ready for your breakfast?"

"Yes," Alex replied, almost meekly. His hips began to undulate as he sought delicious friction between his cock and the luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets. "Please, Walter."

Walter drew the sheets down further, exposing Alex's naked body entirely. Smiled down at him, his own heart quickening. That such beauty should be his and his alone. Alex whimpered a little and spread his legs. Walter laughed, one finger trailing down the back of one long thigh. Such a wanton slut his boy was.

And God, Walter loved him for it.

Walter turned to the breakfast cart, pausing to make sure Alex's green eyes were still fixed on him, watching his every move. He lifted the silver lid of the chilled dish, relishing Alex's awed "oh!" as he did. The strawberries glistened in the morning sunlight, each one plump, red and perfect, filling the room with their heavenly aroma. Locally grown, the waiter had assured Walter. The pitcher of fresh cream stood beside the bowl, beads of condensation forming on the silver, fat drops of moisture rolling down its side.

"I wanted to start the day off right," Walter said playfully, selecting a berry and placing it between his own lips, savoring the explosion of flavor as he bit into it. "A nutritious breakfast is so important." He ate it slowly, making a show of it, licking the pink juice from his lips with slow sweeps of his tongue. Alex watched, mesmerized, his back already glowing with a sheen of sweat. He rocked his hips against the bed, crying out as Walter slapped his ass again.

"Please, Walter, you know I can't stand it when you tease me," he moaned.

Walter laughed.

"And that's why I love to do it. You're so beautiful when you've been driven half-mad with passion."

Alex groaned and buried his face in the pillow again, his renewed pleas muffled.

Walter leaned down and whispered into Alex's ear.

"You know, the government recommends two to four servings of fruit every day. And we can't let the government down, now can we?"

Gently, he tugged Alex up, arranging him in the position he wanted, with his shoulders down on the bed, his knees under him, his ass high in the air. The position alone was nearly enough to make Alex come. He clutched the pillow and waited, panting through his open mouth, his heart pounding against his ribcage.

Walter knelt behind Alex and then leaned forward, his body covering Alex's. Slowly, sensuously, he ran his tongue down Alex's spine, tasting the faintly salty skin, pausing here and there to nibble and bite. Alex bucked a little, trying to hold still as Walter's tongue traveled further and further towards...

"WALTER!" Alex yelped as Walter's tongue delved inside him.

Walter looked up and grinned.

"Hold still, boy," he growled. "I've got a big day ahead and I need a good breakfast."

Alex waited, wondering what Walter was up to, unconsciously spreading his legs wider at the sound of that alpha male rumble. He squeezed his eyes shut, his lips parted, his own breath loud in his ears.

Walter reached for the bowl and chose another strawberry, this one even more pristine and plump than the first. He trailed it down Alex's back, watching as the muscles jumped and twitched like a cat's, listening to Alex's impassioned whimpers.

"It's cold, isn't it?" Walter wondered aloud. "Better warm it up then."

Walter spread Alex's cheeks with one hand, bringing the strawberry close with the other. He swirled the strawberry around Alex's tight hole and then gently pushed it in, leaving the top of the berry and its green stem exposed.

"Oh!" Alex gasped, his eyes wide, clutching two sweaty handfuls of sheet. "Oh...God Walter...what are you-"

Walter chuckled, the sound rich and low in the morning stillness. Alex's breath came in hoarse sobs, sweat trickled down his spine, every muscle trembled. He felt large hands grasping his buttocks, felt Walter close, so close. Felt the heat of him on his bare skin.

Gently, ever so gently, Walter pressed his face against Alex's crack, teasing at the strawberry with lips and tongue.

The muscles in Alex's neck stood out like cords as he began to thrash, his cock hard and dripping.

"FUCK, Walter!"

"Not til I'm ready, little boy."

Walter ate the berry, taking his time, licking and sucking as he went. Pink juice dripped down his chin, trickled down the inside of Alex's thighs.

Finally, the berry was gone and Alex slumped, exhausted, panting into the pillow.

Walter's smile was distinctly predatory as he reached for another strawberry. Alex turned his head, his wide eyes following Walter's fingers as they disappeared behind him again with the fat red berry.

"Ohhhh..." Alex moaned, shivering with pleasure, unable to stop himself from reaching for his cock.

The resulting slap across his right buttcheek was like a pistol-shot in the quiet room.

"OhGodWalterpleaseletme-" Alex gasped, his mouth open, his breath harsh and desperate. "Please oh please let me touch it...let me..."

"No," Walter said, his tone one of finality. "Hands on the headboard and leave them there. Touch your cock again without permission and I'll stop."

Mewling, Alex wrapped both hands around the top of the headboard and hung on for dear life.

Walter slid the second berry in, twisting it, delighting in the cries it elicited from his gorgeous lover. He paused, settling back on his heels and just letting his eyes sweep over Alex's naked flesh, so open to him, so eager to be touched. The pale hands clinging to the dark wood of the headboard, practically hanging from it. The dark head bent in submission, the shoulders low, the exquisite ass like marble shaped by a master sculptor, the cheeks smooth and unblemished, and between them the red berry peeking out like a playful tongue, Alex's pink asshole stretched around it, accepting it, holding it in place for Walter's pleasure.

Walter reached toward the cart again, giving Alex a playful swat, on the left cheek this time.

"Up," he commanded. "I want it nice and high."

His lips moving in an almost constant litany of pleas almost too low to hear, Alex obeyed, shifting his weight and moving his knees farther apart, thrusting his ass up, wanting Walter to see all of him, to know that it all belonged to him, every part of him.

"Can't have strawberries without cream," Walter remarked, tipping the silver pitcher, drizzling the thick sweet cream over those round cheeks, watching as it ran slowly, langorously over Alex's soft skin. Alex jumped a little as the cold liquid touched him, then settled, his knuckes white where he gripped the headboard.

Walter licked his lips, tipping the pitcher again and pouring a generous dollop of cream directly over Alex's crack, letting the cream drizzle down between his cheeks.

"Ohhhhhh Walter!" Alex gasped, then went rigid as Walter swooped in to devour him again, his tongue hot and probing, lapping up the thick cream, toying with the berry inside him before biting and sucking it out.

Alex sobbed and shuddered, his balls hanging heavy and swollen between his legs, every nerve ending in his body seeming to have migrated to his ass and his cock.

"Walter pleeeeeeeeeeeease I need to come please I need to please let me-"

"Not yet," Walter said, looking up briefly before renewing his assault on Alex's ass, his tongue wandering dangerously close to the perineum, his fingers brushing against Alex's balls.

"PLEASE WALTER!" Alex shouted, bucking wildly for a moment before settling, relieved, as Walter's hands found his hips and held him still, steadying him.

"Settle down, boy," Walter growled as he selected another berry, managing to sound gruff despite his smile. "I think I like eating my breakfast like this." He turned his attention back to Alex's ass, then paused. Damn, he'd gotten so wrapped up in what he was doing, he'd forgotten to feed his lover. Poor boy must be starving. He grinned and dunked the strawberry in the pitcher of cream and leaned up, holding the berry to Alex's lips, painting them with the cream. Had to stifle a groan himself as that little cat's tongue crept out and licked away every trace of the cream, as those soft pink lips parted to accept the offering, white teeth biting deep, sweet pink juice dripping down his chin, begging to be licked away.

Walter obliged.

He fed Alex several more strawberries, making sure to coat them liberally with cream, teasing Alex with them, making him beg for them.

"Damn," Walter said softly, settling back with a gleam in his eye. "Feeding you got my appetite worked up all over again. Good thing I made sure to order an extra quart of strawberries."

Alex whimpered.

###

The party was every bit as stultifying as Alex had feared it would be. He followed Walter as the client led him around, introducing them both to his partners and associates. Alex smiled and murmured politely, shaking hands, ignoring the knowing looks exchanged as these well-heeled movers and shakers got a look at Walter Skinner's pretty boy companion. Alex rolled his eyes and snorted into his drink as he overheard the client's wife refer to him as Walter's "assistant".

Breeders, he thought contemptuously. Whatever gets you through the night, honey. I'm always happy to assist him in getting his cock up my ass, but he usually handles it just fine on his own.

Knowing, as always, the right moment to fade into the crowd so Walter could work, Alex moved over to the lavish buffet and snagged a plump pink shrimp, watching as Walter networked, moving smoothly amongst the partygoers with long-practiced ease, giving and receiving many handshakes and slaps on the back. He was genial to the men, deferential to their wives, and remarked favorably on the food, the view of the Sound from the patio and the Mariners' most recent game.

Alex watched admiringly, shaking his head in wonder. Never let it be said that Walter didn't work for his money. Having to schmooze and press the flesh with these...these pod people. All that horrible false bonhomie and ribald jokes and "check out the anniversary ring I got for Betty, didja ever see a rock like that?" Alex shuddered. Ten minutes with these people and he was ready to sell his soul for a one-way ticket to South Beach.

Suddenly his reverie was interrupted by a tug at his sleeve. Oh God. One of the Wives, a death's head grin beneath her sprayed and shellacked hair, a cosmopolitan clutched in one bony hand, the other snaking around to take Alex's arm.

"Now what's a handsome young man like you doing over here all by your lonesome?" she said, standing way too close, her breath reeking of alcohol and cigarettes.

Alex smiled politely, already mentally making a plan of escape.

"You're with Mr. Skinner, aren't you?" she continued, undaunted by Alex's attempts to disengage his arm from her claws. "It's Alec, isn't it?"

"Yes, I am," Alex answered politely. "And it's Alex."

"Well, Alex," she said breathlessly, towing him forcibly away from the buffet table and over to a nearby sofa. "I must get your advice. We're redoing the summer house and I am beside myself. Now, what do you think about these?" She produced a book of fabric samples seemingly out of nowhere, shoving it under Alex's nose.

Alex gaped at her. For Christ's sake, he thought. Another straight woman who thought that because he was gay, he was a natural expert at everything from carpet to crown molding.

Alex held her eyes with his for a long moment. Waited a good long time before speaking.

"Orange," he breathed at last.

"O-orange?" she asked, gazing at him as though he were the Oracle of Delphi.

"Orange," Alex repeated, looking around the room and then leaning forward conspiratorially. "Orange is going to be huge this year. Walter and I just came from Paris and everything was orange. The brighter the better. It's just so warm. It just says 'look at me!'" Alex allowed himself an uncharacteristically flamboyant flick of the wrist, continuing on airily. "Karl Lagerfeld just did his summer place entirely in orange. David Bowie's doing it, Donatella Versace...believe me when I tell you, orange is the new white."

"Orange," she whispered. "Yes. Orange."

Alex stood.

"Please do excuse me," he said, flashing her his most irresistible smile. "I really must find Walter. Men. Can't turn your back on them for a second."

"Oh, Alex," she giggled. "But wait! What shall I do about the trim? How to accent the orange? I want to bring it out in all its glory."

Alex paused, his smile becoming decidedly evil.

"Seafoam," he said, deadpan. "Trust me."

"Seafoam," she repeated reverently, watching Alex's back as he disappeared into the crowd.

###

Alex sprawled in the back of the limo, his tie loosened, drinking Dom straight out of the bottle.

"God," he groaned, wiping his mouth carelessly on his sleeve. "I just can't live through another one of those parties, Walter. Those people are worse than the Stepford Wives."

Walter laughed, tugging Alex so that the younger man was reclining against his chest, his long legs stretched across the spacious leather seat. He carded his fingers through Alex's soft hair, making Alex groan with pleasure.

"And may I say, you were on your best behavior tonight. Don't think I don't appreciate it, Alex. Having you with me is the only way I get through those awful things."

Alex turned his head and smiled angelically up at Walter.

"Why, thank you, Walter. And when you close this deal tomorrow and make another million, you can spend every penny of it on me."

Walter leaned down and bit a soft earlobe gently.

"Don't think I won't," he growled. Alex laughed and wriggled happily against Walter.

"You and Dittmeyer's wife sure seemed to hit it off. What were you chatting about?"

Alex choked on his champagne.

"Oh, this and that. You never know, we might get an invitation to their summer house." He giggled around the bottle.

"Oh, that's nice," Walter said absently. "Ah, there's the hotel. Let's get upstairs and get changed."

"Changed?" Alex asked, sitting up. "For what?"

"Well," Walter said, cupping the back of Alex's head and bringing him close for a kiss, "you've been so patient with me on this trip, going to the party and making small talk with those horrid people, I wanted to give you a reward."

"What is it?" Alex asked, his eyes sparkling with anticipation.

"Well," Walter said, unable to resist a self-satisfied smile, "what would you say to a night at the hottest gay club in Seattle?"

Alex's mouth fell open. Walter had to admit, he loved that look on Alex.

"You...you mean it?" Alex gasped, throwing his arms around Walter. "But you hate going to clubs!"

"Seeing you happy makes me happy," Walter answered as the limousine rolled to a stop in front of the hotel. "I know it's been a while since we've been out dancing. I think we could both do with a little fun."

Alex's happy grin told Walter he'd chosen a very good reward, indeed.

###

Walter sat in an armchair in the bedroom of their hotel suite, looking out at the moonlight on the water. The soft sound of a throat clearing behind him made him turn. What he saw made his eyes widen appreciatively.

Alex stood, posing, his weight on one hip, thumbs hooked in the beltloops of his tight jeans. No, Walter thought. Not tight. Form-fitting. The faded denim hugged every curve, cupping the eye-catching bulge in front, molding the exquisitely shaped ass in the back, and showing off the long, lean legs perfectly. Walter's eyes moved up along that body he knew and loved so well, taking in the leather bracelet on one wrist, the dark green shirt, unbuttoned just enough to show off a little of that smooth, bare chest, the gold stud twinkling in one earlobe, the dark hair styled just so, falling rakishly over one eye and making Alex look even younger and more desirable, something Walter hadn't thought possible.

A low, hungry growl escaped Walter as he stood and moved forward, unable to tear his eyes away from this unbearably sexy man. This man that was his.

Alex grinned as Walter took him in his arms and kissed him, his tongue rough and hot, probing Alex's mouth, his teeth nibbling at Alex's plush bottom lip.

"So, I take it you like the outfit?" Alex asked mischievously, one hand wandering down to cup Walter's ass. He smiled. Walter wasn't the only one with a lover who could fill out a pair of jeans.

"Yes," Walter said, kissing his way along Alex's jawline. "And so will every other man in Seattle."

Alex looked into Walter's eyes, his expression suddenly serious

"There's only one man who matters."

Walter smiled, grabbing Alex roughly. Alex gasped and bucked his hips against Walter's. God, he loved it when Walter got forceful.

"Keep it that way, boy," Walter growled, squeezing one round buttcheek hard. "You're mine. No one else touches you."

"No," Alex breathed, his color high, his eyes glowing. He looked almost dazed, clinging to those strong arms that encircled him, held him tight. "No one else."

Walter leaned down, nuzzling Alex's neck, his voice muffled against that hot, soft skin.

"I want everyone there tonight to know you're mine," he said, his voice low and dangerous. "I want everyone who sees you to know you belong to me."

Alex tilted his head back, exposing his white throat, panting now, instantly hard, his erection pushing painfully against the tight denim.

"Yes," he gasped, "yes, Walter. Do it."

Walter kissed the tender juncture of neck and shoulder, nipping it gently and then sucking it, gently at first, then harder, as Alex moaned in his arms.

At last, Walter stood back, taking Alex by the hand and leading him over to the mirror. He stood behind Alex, his arms wrapped around him. Two pairs of eyes were reflected in the mirror, both staring at the dark purple mark on Alex's white skin.

"Mine," Walter growled again, feeling almost primitive in his desire to show the world that the beautiful young man in his arms was his.

"Yours," Alex whispered, one hand reaching up, fingers trailing lightly over Walter's mark. "Love your mark on me. Love everyone knowing I'm yours. That I'm your boy."

Walter smiled, turning around for another searing kiss.

"Let's go."

###

On a Friday night, there was only one place that all of gay Seattle wanted to see and be seen: The Blue Door. Tucked away in the warehouse district, the delights that awaited those lucky enough to be allowed past the club's trademark giant electric blue door were the stuff of legend.

A crowd of eager clubgoers waited impatiently behind the velvet ropes in front of the club. Each of them seemed to be doing his best to outdo the others to attract the doorman's attention and charm his way into paradise. Walter and Alex stood off to one side, waiting to be noticed. They didn't have to wait long. The doorman's eye fell on them and he beckoned to them, pointing to the door. They moved past the crowd and slipped into the darkness, heedless of the resentful glares being sent their way from those left standing outside.

One of the young men behind the ropes sneered and angrily tossed his cigarette aside.

"Shit!" he snapped at his companion, another young twinkie in a midriff tee and too much hair gel. "Why do they get to go in and we're stuck out here? What the fuck's so special about them?"

The other young man swiveled his head to look at him, his eyes wide with amazement.

"Fuck, Matt," he said, his tone one of awe. "Did you see them?"

Inside the club, the party was in full swing. The dance floor was packed with men, most of whom were dancing shirtless, their bare skin reflecting the flashing colored lights that stabbed randomly through the huge, dimly lit space. The music was all but impossible to resist, backed by a pounding bass beat that screamed sex.

Walter was unable to hide his grin as he watched Alex, standing beside him, taking it all in with wide eyes, looking like a little boy in a toy store. Alex had seemed to undergo a transformation as soon as they walked into the club. He had a huge smile on his face. His eyes were alight with anticipation. He was already moving to the beat, practically bouncing up and down with excitement.

Walter felt a twinge of guilt as he watched Alex, saw how happy a simple excursion to a dance club made him, and he reflected on just how long it had been since Alex had gotten to do something like this. Damn, Walter thought. Of course, his business was demanding. They had to travel frequently, and more often than not, their entertainment was pay-per-view in some strange hotel suite or a boring rubber-chicken dinner with a client. To his credit, Alex seldom complained, accepting their age difference and their nomadic lifestyle with good cheer. Walter felt a surge of love for the young man standing beside him, wearing his mark, the mark he'd begged for, like a badge of honor. Alex always said the difference in their ages didn't matter and Walter believed him. But still, Walter thought to himself, he needed to make more of an effort to do things like this for Alex more often. It had been too long since Alex had had the chance to dance the night away.

He leaned close to Alex's ear to make himself heard above the thundering music.

"Let's get a drink, all right?"

Alex nodded and grinned, following Walter as the larger man easily cut a path through the crowd. Their passage did not go unnoticed. Alex was a head-turner no matter what he wore, but tonight, he looked like sex on two legs and a great many admiring looks were sent his way. Alex smirked as he noticed that not all of the admiring looks were for him. Walter cut quite a figure in his tight black jeans and the black v-neck sweater that draped exquisitely over those broad, well-muscled shoulders. Grabbing on to one of Walter's beltloops and allowing himself to be towed along, Alex flashed a winning smile at the onlookers.

"Look all you want, boys," Alex murmured as they neared the long, curving bar that ran the length of one wall. "He's mine."

Walter and Alex found a small table on the second level, overlooking the dance floor. Both men felt the tension drain away from their bodies. They couldn't help but grin at one another, happy to have the chance to blow off some steam for a night.

Walter watched as Alex sipped his drink, fidgeting in his seat, his eyes drawn again and again to the dance floor.

Finally, Walter took the glass out of Alex's hand and gestured toward the dance floor.

"Would you go on already? Enjoy yourself."

Alex looked down for a moment, then back up at Walter.

"You don't like to dance. I don't want to leave you sitting here alone."

Walter scoffed.

"I'll be fine. Besides," he said, turning his chair so that he had a better view of the dance floor, "I love watching you dance. So get down there and shake that gorgeous ass of yours."

A sunburst of a grin spread across Alex's face. Walter leaned forward and hooked his hand around the back of Alex's neck, pulling him close for a kiss. When he finally released Alex, the younger man's lips were red and swollen, and his eyes were gleaming. One hand crept up and absently fingered the mark on his neck, as though he could still feel the heat of Walter's mouth on his skin.

"Love you," Alex mouthed as he turned toward the stairs that led to the dance floor.

Walter smiled and stood up, turning his chair around. Sitting back down, he rested his arms on the chairback and settled in to watch the show.

Downstairs, Alex plunged into the gyrating crowd, quickly carving out a small space for himself. He glanced up, scanning along the railing for Walter's face. Once he found it, he blew Walter a kiss and then closed his eyes, swaying to the beat. When Alex danced, it was truly as though he entered into another world. He didn't dance for attention; hell, he'd been used to a surplus of that since he was a teenager. He danced for himself, oblivious to everyone and everything around him except the music, the driving bass line that seemed to make him move without him even realizing it.

The mass of sweating bodies all around, coupled with the lights overhead, quickly made the temperature on the dance floor uncomfortable. In one fluid motion, Alex stripped off his shirt and tossed it aside, then continued dancing, smiling blissfully as the club's mammoth speakers began to blare his favorite song. He ignored the crowd that gathered around him, the hungry eyes on his bare skin. He danced on and on, now the center of a circle of men, each one eager to be close to him, watching his every move, the way the lights played on his skin, the way his dark, sweat-dampened hair flew about his face as he turned, the way his emerald green eyes were half-closed in ecstasy.

Walter watched, his cock pressing against his fly as he watched Alex dance, as he watched the other men around him, wanting him, knowing they couldn't have him. Knowing Alex belonged to him.

Finally, one of the men who had been watching Alex made his move, dancing closer and closer to him, until he was finally face to face with this beautiful boy who danced with such abandon. Alex grinned and turned his back on him, dancing faster, his head thrown back, delighting in the music and the way it made him feel.

Undaunted, the man circled around Alex, advancing as Alex moved back. Suddenly, Alex moved forward, teasing the man, their hips almost touching as they moved in sync.

Upstairs, Walter smiled.

The man's eyes lit up and he pressed forward again, his eyes never leaving Alex's. Alex glanced at him through heavy lashes, smirking as he turned again. The man circled again, dancing close, and spied the mark on Alex's neck.

"I saw that big guy you came in with," the man shouted over the music. "He give you that?"

Alex nodded, grinning, running his fingers over it.

The man nodded, his eyes hungrily skimming over Alex's body, taking in the long legs, the flat stomach, the pale brown nipples.

"So," he shouted, "your Daddy lets you dance with other men? What else does he let you do?"

Alex laughed, dancing farther away from the man. He felt a presence behind him and turned to see another handsome, muscular man dancing there, moving up close. In a moment he was sandwiched between them, all three of them hip to hip, moving faster and faster to the music. Alex's eyes were closed again, his lips parted, his arms over his head, the bass seeming to become a part of him, flowing in and out of him. He could feel it in his ribcage, pulsing against him from all directions. He turned, dancing between the two men, feeling the others in a circle drawing in closer, and opened his eyes, searching for the one face he wanted to see.

It wasn't true anymore that he only danced for himself. He also danced for the man who sat several feet above the dance floor, his arms resting on the back of his chair, ice melting in the untouched scotch on the table behind him.

Warm brown eyes met his and held them. A large hand rose, pressed itself against Walter's heart.

Alex stared into Walter's eyes and repeated the gesture, pressing his own hand against his heart. Then he laughed again and turned, dancing, feeling the other eyes on him, feeling the men pressing close, not actually daring to touch him, but wanting to. Oh, how they wanted to. He could feel their desire, could see their lips moving as they told one another what they wanted to do to him.

There had been a time when any one of them could have had him. A time when a night at the clubs meant a ride in a strange car, waking up in a strange bed, then going back to his small empty apartment alone.

Not anymore. Now he belonged to someone.

Not just someone. Walter. He belonged to Walter.

Alex looked up at Walter, at the muscular arms and shoulders, the long legs straddling the chair, one black boot visible under the railing. Alex's pink tongue darted out, moistened his suddenly dry lips, green eyes shining as he gazed up at the man he loved. The men who danced around Alex, unwilling to give up hope despite the odds, had no idea just what they were up against. They never had a chance. To Alex, there was simply no other man in the room, hell, in the world. Walter was all he saw and all he wanted to see, forever.

###

The moment the door to their suite closed behind them, Walter found himself with both arms full of a very happy, very turned-on Alex.

"Thank you, Walter," Alex said between kisses, as Walter lifted him off his feet and conveyed him to the bedroom. "That was the best. I want to go back there sometime."

"Next time we're in town, I promise," Walter said with a smile, setting Alex down beside the bed and helping Alex strip off his shirt. Alex took a swig from the bottle of water he'd bought at the bar and set it down on the bedside table. He kicked off his boots and then balanced precariously on first one leg and then the other, taking off his socks. Walter enjoyed the sight of his beautiful boy, exhausted from a night of dancing, wearing nothing but a pair of skintight jeans, his hair mussed, his green eyes still sparkling with happiness. Walter thought of all the men who had danced with Alex that night. They had all wanted him, had all fantasized for a moment that they would wake up next to him. But Walter was the one who took him home. Who would always take him home.

Alex turned, reaching for the top button of his jeans, when strong arms wrapped around him from behind, pulling him close against a broad chest.

"You were so beautiful tonight," Walter whispered in Alex's ear, the low pitch of his voice already making Alex's heartbeat quicken. "They all wanted you. Everyone who saw you."

Alex reached back, caressing Walter's cheek with one hand.

"But none of them could have me," he said quietly, leaning his head back against Walter's chest, moaning a little as one of Walter's hands strayed down to his waist, began toying with the waistband of his jeans. "No one but you, Walter. I belong to you."

"I know," Walter murmured into Alex's hair. "That's part of what makes me love watching you dance. Watching you, surrounded by them, all of them wanting you, begging to take you home and fuck you, and knowing you're mine. Knowing I'm the only one who touches you."

"Yes," Alex breathed. "Only you. Never anyone else."

Walter held Alex even closer, the younger man's back pressed up against his chest, and began unbuttoning Alex's jeans with infinite care, taking his time. He reached down inside them, finding Alex's cock in its soft nest of hair, running his finger along it, making Alex jump and tremble.

"Walter-" he gasped. "Yes...touch me. Been wanting your hands on me all night."

Walter smiled and stroked Alex gently, pushing Alex's jeans down around his hips to give him better access. Alex's hips began to undulate as Walter's touch quickly made his cock hard and aching.

"You were so beautiful," Walter said again, his voice deep and soft. "You knew it, didn't you? Knew you were driving them all crazy."

Alex hesitated.

Walter pinched a nipple, getting a satisfying gasp in response.

"Answer me, boy," Walter growled, his voice resonating through Alex, held so tightly against him.

"Yes." Alex's voice was barely a whisper.

Walter chuckled. "You loved it, didn't you? Loved having their eyes on you. On your ass..." He reached down and squeezed one round cheek through the denim, loving the feel of the firm flesh in his hand. He renewed his attentions to Alex's cock, sliding his fingers along it, rolling his balls gently in his fingers. "On your cock...those jeans don't leave much to the imagination, Alex."

Alex whimpered in acknowledgement.

"Yes," Walter continued, burying his face in Alex's hair as Alex tilted his head back, his lips parting, his eyelids fluttering, his panting loud in the quiet room. "You loved them watching you, wanting you. Knowing they'd give anything to fuck you, to bury themselves in your tight, hot little ass. Knowing they'd give anything to see you on your knees with their cock between your pretty pink lips..."

"Yes," Alex breathed.

"You loved it," Walter said.

"Yes," Alex gasped, bucking back against Walter. "Yes, loved it..."

Walter chuckled again.

"Tease," he whispered, his lips almost touching Alex's ear. He leaned down and ran his tongue along that long, elegant white throat, nipping as he went. Alex bit back a strangled cry, his hand clutching Walter's hip for support as his knees went weak.

"Yes," Alex managed, his voice a hoarse whimper.

"Such a little slut," Walter said, his voice low and dangerous, fastening his teeth on one soft earlobe. "Shameless little slut, flaunting yourself like that, driving all those men crazy. Shaking your ass in front of them, knowing they could never have you...does it make you hard? Them looking at you and wanting you like that?"

"Oh...God...Walter..." Alex gulped, lost in the words, lost in Walter's voice in his ear and his hand on his cock. "Yes, God...I loved it, loved them wanting me, watching me, I could feel how bad they wanted to fuck me, could feel their eyes burning my skin...loved how bad they wanted me. I was hard...all...night...ohhhnnnnn God Walter-"

Suddenly Walter let go of Alex's cock and shoved his jeans roughly down, pulling them off as Alex stepped out of them. He tossed them into a corner and reached down, grabbing Alex's ass hard enough to bruise.

"Bad Alex," he said, his smile hidden in Alex's hair. "Bad boy. Such a bad boy, such a little slut. What do you think I ought to do with you?"

"Wh-" Alex croaked, his eyes half-closed, "yes, Walter, please..."

"Please what?" Walter demanded, slapping one buttcheek sharply. "What should be done with a bad boy like you?"

Alex's mouth was open, his panting growing louder. He pressed back against Walter, one hand reaching for Walter's hand, clutching it, pressing it against the heat it had left behind.

"B-bad," Alex breathed. "Yes...bad, Walter, so bad...please..."

"You were bad tonight, weren't you?" Walter asked, his hand between Alex's legs again. Alex fisted one hand in Walter's sweater, fighting to form words in his sex-stupid haze.

"Y-yes," Alex stammered. "Bad...slut...such a slut, Walter. Loved them all looking at me, wanting my ass...loved teasing them, loved it."

"Bad," Walter repeated, biting Alex's shoulder. "Need to be taught a lesson. Need to be taken down, boy. Need me to punish you for being such a little slut."

"Yes!" Alex gasped, swaying on his feet. "Yes please please Walter need it so bad..."

"You do need it, don't you?" Walter asked, nuzzling Alex, running his hands over Alex's chest. "Need me to remind you who you belong to. Need me to make sure you don't forget."

"Yes," Alex whispered. "Please..."

"Gonna give you what you want," Walter growled, throwing Alex down on the bed. "Gonna mark you again...your pretty ass this time...gonna make sure you remember who owns it, who owns every part of you."

"Walter," Alex whimpered, already spreading his legs, desperate for what he had been waiting for all night.

"All in good time, boy," Walter said, grinning in spite of himself. "I'm gonna fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked. But we've got some business to take care of first."

"Yes, oh God, Walter, do it," Alex groaned, flipping over onto his stomach and grabbing two big handfuls of the comforter. "Make me feel it, please, Walter..."

"Oh, you'll feel it all right," Walter said, grabbing Alex's hairbrush off the bedside table. "I think I know someone who's going to be a very sorry little boy when this is over."

Alex was thrumming with arousal, even now practically humping the bedclothes, begging for Walter's touch.

Walter grabbed Alex and hauled him over his lap. Alex let out a tortured cry as his cock accidentally brushed one of Walter's thighs and the sensation was gone as quickly as it came. He twisted on Walter's lap, trying for more contact, but stilled when one big hand came down on his butt with a resounding slap.

The sight of the hairbrush in Walter's other hand was almost enough to make Alex come. He panted, clutching Walter's leg.

"Oh my God," he gasped. "Y-you remember, that fantasy I told you about when we first met-"

"Quiet, boy!" Walter snapped, waving the hairbrush back and forth in front of Alex's eyes. "You know why you're getting a spanking?"

Walter's stern tone made Alex so hot, he felt as though he would just melt and disappear into the carpet.

"Y-yes, sir," he whispered, his voice barely audible.

"Why?" Walter demanded, raising the hairbrush. "Tell me why you're getting punished. Why your Daddy has to spank that beautiful ass of yours."

"Because...because I was bad," Alex panted, his knuckles white where he clutched the bedclothes. "Need to be t-taught a lesson."

"And you will be, boy," Walter said with a grin, his own cock so hard he could probably pound nails with it. "You will be."

He brought the hairbrush down squarely on the center of Alex's right buttcheek, provoking a very vocal reaction.

"Settle down, boy," Walter said. "Time to take what you've got coming."

"OW!" Alex yelped as the hairbrush came down a second time. "Ow, Walter, please-"

Please stop.

Please don't ever stop.

"Are you going to be good?" Walter asked conversationally as he decorated first one cheek and then the other with bright red ovals. "Are you going to be good so Daddy doesn't have to punish you?"

"Yes! Yes!" Alex sobbed, kicking despite himself. "Yes, I swear, Walter, I swear I'll be good, I will, I'll be your good boy-"

"Who do you belong to?" Walter demanded, bringing the hairbrush down again, watching the smooth flesh beneath it springing back, changing color after the brush touched it.

Alex squeezed his eyes shut tight, hearing the brush whistle through the air before it landed on his throbbing backside.

"You!" he shouted. "I belong to you, Walter...I'm your boy, yours forever, only yours."

"Good," Walter said, laying the hairbrush aside and rubbing Alex's hot, red bottom gently. "Are you going to remember the lesson? Remember you belong to me? Remember to be good?"

"Yes," Alex sobbed. "Yes, I promise, I swear it!"

Walter gathered Alex into his arms and held him, carefully massaging Alex's sore and swollen butt, before falling back onto the bed, pulling Alex down on top of him. Alex kissed Walter soundly before resting his head on Walter's chest.

"Thank you, Walter," he said, sniffling a little. "I can't believe you remembered-"

"I don't forget much," Walter said, laughing. "Was it what you wanted?"

Alex raised his head.

"Well," he said with a wolfish grin. "So far."

Walter sat up, sliding out from under Alex. He grabbed a couple of pillows and stuffed them under Alex's hips, admiring the view of that bright red bottom displayed for his pleasure.

"Let's just see what we can do about the rest of it," Walter said, quickly divesting himself of his own clothes and tossing them aside.

Alex whined, moving his hips against the pillows until Walter laid a hand on his tender bottom. He stilled quickly, biting his lip.

"Hurry, Walter, please," he begged. "Need you..."

Walter knelt behind Alex, drinking in the sight of him.

His beautiful boy.

"Not going to stretch you this time," Walter said, almost thoughtfully. "Want you to feel it. Want you to feel it for a long time."

"Yes, do it!" Alex cried, trembling with need. "Please, Walter."

Walter was generous with the lube. A moment later, he was buried in Alex, his balls resting against Alex's ass. He began to move, pounding into him, his own shouts mingling with Alex's cries, both men moving against each other in harmony, until Walter finally collapsed on top of Alex, both men gasping.

"Oh God," Alex whispered. "That was incredible."

"Yes," Walter agreed, pulling gently out of Alex and shifting his weight off him, lying down beside him. They lay there together, the sweat drying on their skin. It was a few moments before either of them spoke.

Walter looked at Alex with love in his eyes and leaned down, kissing the closed eyes, the cute little tilted nose, the lush and generous mouth.

"What are you thinking about?" Walter asked, leaning up on one elbow.

"The party we went to last night. At your client's house."

Walter raised an eyebrow, surprised.

"What about it?"

Alex looked down, one hand plucking at the coverlet.

"I...there's another reason I hate going. Not just because it's boring. The...the people there, they..." he trailed off, shrugging. "Never mind."

"Come on," Walter urged gently, cupping Alex's chin and raising his face up. "Tell me."

"The way they look at me. I hear them whispering. I know what they think I am," Alex said, unable to keep the bitterness from his tone.

"And what's that?" Walter asked quietly, taking Alex's hand in his.

"That I'm a hustler. A plaything. A boy toy," Alex said. "Choose your own terminology."

Walter pulled Alex close, settling them down with Alex spooned in front of him.

"I'm sorry, Alex," he said after a moment. "I knew you didn't like the parties but I didn't know it upset you so much to be around those people. I promise, you won't have to go to any more of them."

Alex turned so that he and Walter were face to face.

"No, Walter," he said, distressed. "I want to be there with you, I do. It's just...sometimes I see the way they look at me and it makes me feel..."

"What does it make you feel like, baby?" Walter asked softly.

Alex bit his lip, his eyes suddenly bright.

"Like I am what they say I am," he whispered. "A golddigger. An ornament."

Walter's heart ached.

"Is...is that how you think I see you?" he asked, his voice hoarse.

Alex shook his head.

"No, Walter."

Walter smiled.

"Good. May I tell you how I see you, Alex?"

Alex smiled a little and ducked his head.

"Oh, no," Walter said. "I want you to look at me when I tell you this."

Alex raised his head, his eyes searching Walter's.

"When I look at you," Walter began, his eyes warm, cherishing Alex's face like the beloved thing it was, "I see a beautiful young man who amazes me every day by waking up next to an old bald guy like me."

He held up a hand, silencing Alex's protest at that.

"I see a smart, capable, sweet man, equally at home in jeans as he is in a tailored tuxedo. I see...I see the man I love. No more, no less."

Alex threw his arms around Walter, burying his face in Walter's chest.

"Love you, Walter," he said softly. "Love you so much."

"I love you, too, Alex," Walter replied, holding Alex close. "Now and forever. And as far as those tight-asses at the party are concerned...who gives a fuck what they think?"

Alex laughed and looked up at Walter. Suddenly, his expression became serious again.

"You do know, don't you, Walter...it's not the money. I mean, the money's great, of course, but...if it was all gone tomorrow, I'd still be here. You believe me, don't you?" He looked up, his eyes pleading.

Walter leaned down for a long, loving kiss.

"Yes," he said, unable to resist dropping another kiss on that adorable nose. "I do believe you, Alex. And I love you for it. But," he added, leaning over Alex and reaching into the bedside table drawer, "as long as I remain one of the wealthiest men in America, we might as well enjoy it."

He handed the blue and white envelope to Alex with a flourish.

Alex looked up at Walter, his eyes wide, a grin already spreading across his face. He tore open the envelope and whooped with joy, throwing his arms around Walter again.

"Walter!" he shouted. "We're going? We're really going?"

"Yep," Walter answered, "South Beach, here we come. I hear the shopping there is unbelievable."

"Oh, Walter," Alex beamed. "Thank you. Thank you so much."

Walter grinned, a little too widely.

"Oh, by the way, before I forget," he said airily. "Mrs. Dittmeyer left a message for me. I mentioned to her at the party that I would be taking you to South Beach next week and it just so happens that she's going to be there, too."

Alex gulped.

"Oh?" he said, his mouth suddenly dry.

"Yes," Walter nodded, enjoying Alex's discomfiture. "She was delighted to hear we'd all be there at the same time and she asked if you'd take her shopping. You know, to get things for the redecorating job she's doing on their summer house?"

"Sh-she did?"

Walter nodded again, a little too enthusiastically.

"Oh yes," he purred. "Of course I told her you'd be happy to have her company. Just think, an entire afternoon of shopping, just you and Mrs. Dittmeyer. Isn't that great?"

Alex looked distinctly green.

"Yes," he squeaked. "G-great."

Walter lay back, his arms casually tucked under his head.

"I can't think of anyone better suited to take her out shopping," he said innocently. "I understand orange and seafoam is all the rage this year."

###

Lorelei633@aol.com

Title: Sugar Daddy II: Shameless in Seattle
Author: Lorelei
Pairing: Skinner/Krycek
Rating: NC-17
Spoilers: None
Disclaimer: They followed me home. Can I keep them?
Warnings: m/m interaction, language, a little Daddy/boy play, s-e-x and spanking. And those are just the good points.
Status: New/Series.
Archive: Yes to RatB, SKSA, Full House, PWP archive. Anyone else please ask first.
Feedback: Cherished and adored like a boy toy. Lorelei633@aol.com
Thanks: To Elizabeth, Ursula and Belladonna for early critiques.
Summary: Shameless PWP. More of Walter and his boy.
Dedication: To my friends. Love you all.
Author's Note: Alex, the spanking in this story is just for you.

back to top


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Gallery] [Links] [Resources] [Home]