Go to notes and disclaimers


Retirement
by HollyIlex


Alex, I think we need to talk."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Come here."

Alex Krycek managed to swagger a little as he moved obediently to stand in front of his lover, seated at his desk.

"Shall we have a little lesson in customer service again?"

Krycek sighed.

"It gets so boring, Walter."

"You have books. I've put you a laptop with Internet access in there. And sometimes you have customers. Which comes first?"

"Customers, Walter."

"Correct, Alex."

"But, Walter, the children were playing with the snow globes again."

Walter sighed. He had to agree, it was a problem.

"Okay," he conceded. "Move the snow globes. But you may not EVER tell naughty children you lost your arm because you touched things you weren't supposed to touch. You'll get us sued!"

"Relax, Walter, this is England. People don't sue each other like that."

"That is not the point."

"No, Walter."

Skinner glared at his lover, knowing the submission to be false.

"Why did you wear the plastic hook again?"

"I like it."

"It frightens the children."

"Yeah, that's why I like it."

"I've asked you before not to wear it."

"Look, I gave up wearing the Borg arm for you, please don't make me give up my plastic hook as well."

Skinner shuddered. The Borg arm had given even him nightmares. A present from Mulder—who else?

"No plastic hook," Skinner said firmly.

"Okay," Alex said, a little sulkily. "While we're on the subject of the shop..." he added.

"Yes?"

"Can we talk about the name?"

"What's wrong with 'Look for America'?" Walter asked frostily, his AD persona back in full force.

He'd thought of the name, being a closet Simon and Garfunkel fan, and he was proud of it.

"It's... it's not very snappy."

"As you just said, this is England. The whole place is not very snappy."

Alex sighed.

"True."

"And the Piece Hall is an eighteenth century building, they weren't very snappy back in the eighteenth century."

"Okay," Alex sighed.

"And don't think you're diverting me from the purpose of this discussion."

"No, Walter, I'd never think that."

Skinner frowned and Alex tried not to cringe.

"Come here," Skinner said.

Alex moved round to the side of Skinner's chair.

"Do you agree with me that you were wrong?" Skinner asked gently.

Alex nodded.

"It's only two days a week, Alex."

"And weekends."

"I'm there at weekends too."

"We only get one day a week off to be together."

"We'll talk about that later," Walter said. "It doesn't excuse your behaviour, does it?"

Alex shook his head.

"You know what to do," Walter said softly.

His hand refused to cooperate as Alex tried to undo his jeans, and he looked at Walter, mutely pleading for help.

Two strong hands reached across and undid the button. Alex managed the zip and with a little help, he soon had his jeans and boxers pooled around his ankles.

Those same strong hands guided Alex into position over Skinner's lap.

'A little warm-up first," Skinner said, and he brought his hand down on Alex's buttocks firmly.

He paused to admire the perfect handprint now adorning the previously unmarked white skin, then smacked the firm flesh again.

Alex wriggled a little but made no sound as his lover covered his buttocks with firm smacks, turning the pale skin pink, then red.

"And now the main event," Skinner said.

He picked up a ruler.

"You do not frighten the children in the shop," Skinner said forcibly as he brought the ruler down on Alex's unprotected rump, each smack punctuating the words.

Alex squirmed.

"Customer service is important," Skinner said, again punctuating the words with firm smacks of the ruler across Alex's bare buttocks.

"Yes, Walter," Alex said, as the tears started.

Skinner smacked him again and again, until Alex was crying freely and his bottom felt as if it was on fire.

Then the punishment stopped.

"Stand up, now," Walter encouraged him. "That's it, come here."

Alex found himself enfolded in his lover's arms.

"That's it my love," Walter said. "Come on, you and I both know what this was really about. Cry it all out."

So Alex did. All the frustration, all the pain of the past.

Walter understood better even than Alex that the past was always there, always with you. And he understood that sometimes the only thing to do was let your lover hold you while you cried.

Walter held on while Alex cried, knowing that the spanking had been necessary both to maintain discipline and—more importantly—to allow Alex the relief of tears.

And as he held the sobbing man tightly in his protective embrace, he allowed himself a small smile at the way Alex dealt with problem children.

Not that he would ever admit that to Alex...

###

hollyilex@postmaster.co.uk

Title: Retirement
Author/pseudonym: HollyIlex
Fandom: Xfiles
Pairing: Skinner/Krycek
Rating: NC-17; Discipline (that means spanking) within a slash relationship but no sex. Slight humour.
Status: new, complete.
Series/Sequel: Look For America series.
Other websites: The rest of this series can be found at the Persuaders Archive at http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Aurora/8903/author.html
***WARNING***
This story contains consensual non-sexual disciplinary spanking between two adult men. If you don't like the idea of that, don't read the story.
Disclaimers: The Xfiles are not mine. Those responsible for the creation of the characters are all here acknowledged and I pay due homage to them. I just play with their creations.
Summary: Walter has retired but he is not idle and he is not alone
Dedication: For Lorelei, who's been listening a lot recently. This started as humour and ended... well, wait and see [g]

back to top


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Gallery] [Links] [Resources] [Home]