Go to notes and disclaimers


Hungry Eyes
by Gaby


The sight that greeted him when he entered his home took his breath away.

His two lovers, in all their naked glory, in front of the fireplace, illuminated by nothing but the roaring flames flickering in the semi-darkness brought on by the late December afternoon.

Skinner had just wanted to go buy some groceries, in case they would be snowed in later, but he wasn't prepared for the erotic display Mulder and Krycek were offering.

The two men were so focused on each other that they hadn't even noticed the older man entering the living room.

Skinner stood, totally transfixed, in the doorway and stared at his lovers.

Mulder had a white gooey mess slowly dripping down his chin. That could only mean one thing, especially considering the way Krycek was curling himself around the other man in that truly satisfied and satiated way he had. Mulder's soft half- smile, slightly teasing and immensely proud of himself, indicated that he was the reason for the younger man's contentment.

Skinner immediately had mental flashes of his two lovers, entwined and writhing in ecstasy, moaning each other's names, urging each other on, groaning and whispering sweet nothings.

He pictured Mulder slowly licking his way down Krycek's chest, paying utmost attention to the nipples until they were hard little nubs. Mulder's talented tongue would tease them, his white teeth give little sharp nips, his lips suckle soothingly until Krycek was on the verge of a breakdown.

He pictured Mulder nibbling his way down Krycek's ribcage, tickling him with the tip of his tongue and causing the younger man to wriggle helplessly, trying to escape the sweet torture. He pictured him rimming the naval and nuzzling the dark curls until Krycek couldn't take it anymore and begged for release.

He pictured Mulder slowly, inch by inch, swallowing Krycek's erection and sucking for all he was worth, deepthroating the hard flesh, until his lover was a helplessly bucking heap of jello, yelling with a hoarse voice when he finally reached climax.

Skinner swallowed hard and felt his own dick harden at that thought.

Krycek was leaning closer, a teasing smile on his lips. "You know, the secret to all this is that you have to swallow, Fox," he mock-chided with a throaty whisper, his tongue darting out to give a tiny lick to the smiling lips of his lover.

Skinner could just imagine why the younger man's voice was so throaty. He had been yelling and screaming and begging and chanting endlessly, hoping for release, praying for release, and then had been so relieved and grateful when Mulder had finally allowed him to come that his shout had echoed through their house.

Of course, the panting and heavy breathing had also made Krycek's throat dry, and maybe he had even completely swallowed Mulder, causing his throat to get raw and slightly aggravated, squeezing the hot erection.

Or maybe he had rimmed his lover. Krycek had a very talented tongue, he could do wonders with that particular muscle. Maybe he had bent Mulder over the coffee table, or had just curled up behind him, both close enough to the fireplace to enjoy the heat coming from the flames, and had then leisurely, taking his time, licked and sucked and rimmed the other man's entry until it was all wet and glistening and relaxed and open. Ready to be used. Ready to be taken. Ready to be rammed in to the hilt and filled completely.

Skinner shifted slightly, trying to ease the strain on his suddenly too tight jeans.

Krycek was slowly advancing on Mulder, a predatory smile on his lips. With feline grace, he wound his way around his lover, gently forcing him to lie down on his back, and then straddled his hips, head bending low.

"Don't worry about it, Fox, I'll lick it all up," he promised with that same throaty whisper, and Skinner could see the tip of a pink tongue darting out to catch a bit of the white stuff before it could drop down. "I'll lick," Krycek whispered, "and suck," and here the lips sealed themselves around Mulder's chin and suckled, "and nibble," and here the white teeth gently grazed down one side and up the other, "until you're all nice and presentable again."

A deep kiss followed, and Skinner could see two tongues battling for domination.

"It's my mess, after all," he heard Krycek chuckle while the rest of the white stuff was slowly and meticulously cleaned off the other man's face. "I should've been more careful..."

Skinner moaned softly. He could imagine what had set Krycek off so forcefully that Mulder hadn't been able to catch all of his come. Maybe it was just his mind playing tricks on him, or maybe it was the fire bathing everything in a yellow- orange-red glow that made it look like it, but Skinner thought he could make out a soft pink hue to Krycek's butt.

Maybe, just maybe, Mulder had arranged his lover over his thighs and proceeded to rain down gentle, teasing, erotic spanks on the bottom, warming it up, exciting Krycek until he was all hot and bothered. The younger man adored erotic spankings, couldn't get enough of them, and he would usually climax almost immediately afterwards, completely in the throes of passion.

While watching his lovers, Skinner spotted a few tiny brownish dots on Mulder's chest. They confused him for a second, until he discovered the bottle of Hershey's chocolate sauce on the floor near the fireplace. His dick immediately jerked in response while his mind supplied him with the appropriate mental image.

He could picture Krycek slowly, teasingly, dribble chocolate sauce on Mulder's chest, coating the nipples, painting a neat brown arrow in the middle of it, pointing towards the erection. Krycek would then bend down and begin to lick his lover clean with lazy swirls of that talented tongue, slurping loudly, leaving a wet trail, blowing on the saliva to raise goosebumps. He would have to dip his tongue deeply into the naval, rimming it and sucking hard to make sure that every last drop of chocolate sauce was indeed gone, sticking the tip of the tongue into the tiny hole repeatedly to make absolutely sure.

He could picture Krycek locking eyes with Mulder while he was rimming the naval, imitating another kind of penetration, teasing his lover, daring him to stop the foreplay and start on the main course. The green eyes would sparkle, they would have darkened to a mossy green, the long eyelashes covering them coquettishly every once in a while.

Skinner knew from experience that it was almost impossible to hold back an orgasm when Krycek used that smoldering glance, and this time he moaned loudly at the thought.

The moan startled the two men who were cozily snuggled up to each other in front of the fireplace, and they immediately broke out into happy smiles when they saw their older lover had returned.

Sitting up, Mulder smoothed down his dishevelled hair. "Hi, Walter," he said while he gazed appreciatively up and down the older man's muscled body. "Say, did you buy any graham crackers?"

The hopeful look on Mulder's face confused Skinner for a moment. "Graham crackers?" he croaked in reply, not really able to follow the conversation since all of his blood was centering in his groin, and not his brain.

"Yeah, graham crackers," Krycek chimed in while he twisted around to make a grab for something near the far side of the fireplace. "We're out of graham crackers." He held up the empty pack to illustrate his point.

"Oh, and chocolate. We need chocolate," Mulder piped up. When he saw Skinner's furtive glance in the direction of the empty bottle of chocolate sauce, he chuckled. "Real chocolate, Walter. I hope you bought a few Hershey bars. We don't have any of that in the house so we had to make do with the sauce. But believe me, it's just not the same."

Not the same? Skinner frowned again. Drizzling chocolate sauce over his lover's body, only to lick and suck it off again - yes, he could picture that quite nicely, thank you very much. Throwing a big ol' chunk of chocolate on his lover's chest and then gnawing on it...? No, not really, thank you just the same. Even the idea of wedging it between those two pert butt cheeks and slowly letting it melt...well, that was kind of erotic but somewhat time consuming. And anyway, why let anything melt when perfectly good chocolate sauce was nearby?

The confusion must have shown on the big man's face because Krycek chuckled knowingly. "We tried to use the sauce on the crackers but it just dropped off and made a mess. It's nice when the real chocolate melts a little but at least it's still solid enough to stay where it's supposed to be."

The confused frown deepened.

"We were making S'mores," Mulder explained patiently. "But now we're out of graham crackers and we didn't have any chocolate to begin with, and Alex can't toast a marshmallow properly if his life depended on it because as soon as he fed me one, it was so hot that the entire molten marshmallow guts was rolling down my chin..."

Krycek chuckled. "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy me licking it off," he mock-scolded.

Mulder grinned. "I didn't say that."

Their easy banter was put on hold when they saw Skinner taking in the evidence: the bottle of chocolate sauce, the empty pack of graham crackers in Krycek's hand, the half- empty bag of marshmallows, the sticks they had obviously used to toast said marshmallows over the roaring flames in the fireplace...

Realizing with dismay that there had been completely logical explanations for what he had hoped were erotic little games, Skinner gave a frustrated grunt. His dick was demanding attention, the mental images he had conjured up leaving him hot and bothered.

S'mores, my ass, Skinner thought glumly while he jerked his jeans down his thighs. He would get his rocks off if it was the last thing he would do!

Mulder and Krycek shared a slightly nervous look when they saw the big man approach with a predatory grin on his face. They scooted backwards, not entirely sure why their lover was suddenly prowling like a lion.

"W-Walter?" Mulder croaked while his back banged into the coffee table. He immediately felt trapped. "Walter? What's wrong?"

Krycek gave a nervous little smile and blinked innocently up at the big man. "Um, hey, Walter, want me to toast a marshmallow for you?"

The answering deep growl caused both younger men to shudder slightly. They gave a surprised squeak when they realized they were easy prey. "Walter?" they asked anxiously. "W- Walter?"

Skinner pounced.

"Oh, Walter!"

THE END.

###

gaby@gaby.slashcity.tv

AUTHOR'S NOTES: For those of you who don't know what S'mores are, here's the, uh, recipe. :-) Toast a marshmallow, put it on a graham cracker, put a piece of chocolate (traditionally, it's from a Hershey bar) on top, then put a second graham cracker on that. Squeeze the whole thing slightly before popping it in your mouth. Bon appetit! :-)
TITLE: Hungry Eyes
AUTHOR: Gaby
PAIRING: K/M and K/M/Sk implied
CATEGORY: PWP, Humor
DISCLAIMER: They were scratching at my door, and I just can't turn down strays.
RATING: NC-17, most definitely!
WARNINGS: Hmm...not really...there's slash, there's an erotic spanking, there's food...oh, okay, chocolate overdose is imminent. Proceed at own risk if you're diabetic. ;-)
AUTHOR'S NOTES: This was written to celebrate the Spooky Awards 2002. Yay me, I actually won something! :-)
ADDITIONAL NOTES: Not beta'd...my muses just whispered this one in my ear one night and I had to write it down right away...so prepare for silliness!
SUMMARY: Skinner watches his lovers, uh, do stuff, and hungers for more...
MY WEBSITE: http://gaby.slashcity.tv
MY ADDY: gaby@gaby.slashcity.tv (friendly feedback only, please!)

back to top


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Gallery] [Links] [Resources] [Home]