Go to notes and disclaimers


Reunited and it Feels So Good
by Anika Joseph


Hoover Building 8:45 AM
Friday July 7, 2000

S kinner," said AD Walter Skinner, picking up his private line.

"Mr. Skinner... " floated eerily through the phone in a crisp English accent.

The cords in Skinner's neck bulged painfully as he recognized the voice. Through clenched teeth he grated out, "Aren't you supposed to be dead?"

In precise English the Well-Manicured Man said, "Reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated; but, this is not your concern. Please remember, Mr. Skinner, that we still have control of the nanocytes in your blood. You wouldn't want to suffer another unfortunate visit to Georgetown Hospital would you? I can't guarantee that you would return from that hospital stay."

Walter's mind replayed memories of him dying and reviving almost five years ago. The last attack had him jumping through Consortium hoops like a well-trained seal. For five years he'd had peace, an uneasy peace, but peace none-the-less. He used to blame Alex Krycek for the nanos, his dying, his whole predicament. In time he came to appreciate Krycek's position, they were both rats in a maze controlled by the Consortium. The only difference being that while Alex was a rogue cat-sized New York City project rat, he, on the other hand, was the tamed, predictable, reliable rat that performed on command. Still, a vehement, "What is it you want me to do now?" filled the air in the pristine FBI office. He hated to feel dirty, and anything the Consortium asked him to do usually made him feel that way.

"That's more like it Mr. Skinner, this line isn't secure, but you will have a visitor later today that will require you to take a kind of vacation. The information will be delivered at 9:00 a.m. You will find that three weeks of personal leave have been approved for you effective immediately.

"In this package will be an agenda ... of sorts. It is to be carried out to the letter, no hesitations, and no delays. Is this understood? Oh yes, leave the bureau cell phone and gun at the office. We will provide you with a phone and gun if we decide they are necessary.

Before Skinner could register a protest the Well-Manicured Man hung up. "Just fucking great, and I was so looking forward to a weekend with my . . .." Skinner's angry words were cut off as the intercom buzzed.

"What is it Kim?" growled the AD into the intercom.

A slightly cautious voice said, "A package marked urgent has just arrived for you, sir, as well as the approval for your requested vacation time."

"Alright, bring it in," he groused.

A meek, "Yes, sir," followed by Kim's hesitant opening of the door and slowly peeking her head around the door made Skinner cringe. He'd been more gruff than necessary and it seemed he owed her an apology.

"Kim, I'm sorry. I'm not angry with you. Just leave the package there." He gestured to a corner of his desk, and returned to reading another endless report.

In a voice infinitely more confident, Kim said, "I've cleared your calendar for the next three weeks sir, and rescheduled your appointments accordingly. Is there anything else I can do for you, sir?"

"Ah... No, Kim. That will be all, thank you."

Kim knew when she'd been summarily dismissed, and just as quietly crept out of the office and closed the door behind her.

Fuck me! Skinner thought as he read 9:03 am on his wristwatch. In the top of the box was a three-page itinerary. The first thing on his schedule read: 9:45 receive package at apartment. What the fuck? I can barely make it here from home in 35 minutes when traffic is at its best. Five years without blue track marks, Walter, just think about that. Remembering the warning he'd received earlier, Walter just grumbled, grabbed his coat, jacket, and the box.

9:42 a.m. Skinner's Crystal City Apartment

Skinner sat in his favorite black leather armchair and pulled items out of the box. The box contained an old X-file, videotape, a cell phone, and a set of what appeared to be car keys. Just as he was about to place the tape in the VCR his doorbell rang.

He opened the door to see three men dressed in coveralls with the logo of a moving company. Walter quickly assessed the two men holding a large rectangular box to be both ordinary and non-threatening. Next, he turned his attention to an overweight, balding man holding a clipboard, who was sweating furiously. The bald obese man with beady eyes looked at Skinner and said, "You W. S. Skinner?"

"What is it you want?" he growled. Walter felt a headache coming on. The man in front of him looked like he was going to be an annoyance. He reviewed his day and thought not for the first time, maybe he should have stayed in bed, and just called in sick.

The beady-eyed man passed Skinner the clipboard and picked up a box. "Got a delivery for ya' sign here'n me and my men will bring this stuff in. Where do ya' want we should put this stuff."

Enunciating slowly "How much 'stuff' are you talking about? Who hired you, and what exactly are you delivering?" Skinner questioned with rising anger. He stood in the doorway using his massive frame to block the entrance.

"Look here, buddy, we just got a call from our supervisor saying to pick up this 'stuff' at the warehouse and deliver it here, ok. From the boxes, it may be furniture. So stop bustin' my chops. You got questions, call my boss. So where do you want this? It's heavy. We need to get this stuff unpacked and assembled before noon," snarled the fat man.

As he signed, Walter sighed, "The spare room in the back on the left." He realized the futility of trying to call the delivery company, or even the warehouse where these boxes originated.

The room had been vacant ever since he got the place. He thought that he would have had time to turn it into a study; but somehow he'd never got around to it. Even when he had unpacked his things from the divorce he hadn't had enough 'junk' to use the room as storage space. He almost laughed out loud at the idea of creating a 'guest bedroom'.What time do I have for guests?

Walter thought back to his earlier exchange with the annoying deliveryman. His mind settled on a key word the bald man, apparently named 'Bob', if the embroidered nametag on his shirt was valid, had said earlier. 'Assemble'. What in the hell could the Consortium want me to keep in my home?

Walter had just closed the door behind the last deliveryman when he heard a phone ringing. It wasn't the house phone, and he knew his cellular was at the bureau in his desk drawer. He thought that it may have belonged to one of the service crew, but it seemed to be ringing in the living room. " Damn!" Skinner exclaimed as he ran down the stairs and into the living room. He hurriedly tore through the box until he found the phone. A rather breathless Skinner, grumbled "Hello?" into the phone.

"Mr. Skinner, I am glad to see that you made it in time to receive the delivery," said the Well-Manicured Man in his crisp English accent.

An irritated Skinner groused, "What the hell did you deliver to my house, and since when am I some storage provider for your little operations?"

"Watch your tone, Mr. Skinner. The men will do their job. You just do yours. Oh, and you may not want them to open the boxes marked Panasonic, and Maytag," admonished the Consortium Elder.

"Why the hell not?" and once again Walter was cut off in mid-sentence. What now? I guess the English don't have phone manners.

After retrieving the special boxes, Walter watched the men assemble what looked like a crib, bassinet, changing table, and a rocking chair. Bob's annoying twang broke into Walter's silent reverie. "So when ya' expectin' the baby, Pops?"

"My name is Mr. Skinner to 'you', and, I haven't a clue as to what you are talking about." With that, he turned on his heel and left. Walter didn't care to think too much about the implications of the type of furniture now gracing his spare room. Who the hell is having a baby and why does the Well-Manicured Man want me to keep it here? More questions than answers means back to the box for me.

Back in the living room, Walter quickly revisited the X-files folder marked 'Kindred'. He vaguely remembered the sex-changing cult. Another one of Mulder's ridiculous theories. He read Mulder's handwritten notation about a Michael Sorenson being the only survivor of the mysterious cult. His too turbulent mind was still trying to piece together all of this information, when he reached the last document in the folder. It was not listed in the original documents of the folder according to the table of contents. This Walter read slowly, very slowly.

It contained what happened to Mr. Sorenson after his escape from the 'Kindred'. The documentation covered the young man's capture and experimentation on his sex-changing ability. It seemed that the changes weren't only outside morphologically but also internally. DNA testing revealed that the subject had both male and female chromosomes.

Like certain frogs, Walter mused. What appeared to be a female on the outside was apparently a fully functioning female anatomically, and vice-versa. The next few pages spoke of attempts to make the switch to the female form. Successful in the attempts to make the subject gender bend, the next task was to train the subject for the Consortium's needs. The report detailed the purpose of the subject's training. The Consortium had designed the 'gender bender' to infiltrate the FBI and monitor the activities of key government officials. So who is this implant?

Paper-clipped to the inside of the back page were two pictures, one of a naked man and the other of a naked female. The reality of who the person was struck Walter like a nano attack. He knew the man. He would've recognized that perfect body anywhere, and the face was undeniable.

He barely breathed the word, "Krycek."

Skinner slammed the folder closed and went to pour himself a double scotch. His hands shook enough for him to spill the precious liquid on his carpet and himself as he downed the fiery liquor in one gulp. The burn settled Skinner's rising hysteria.

Bob's annoying twang broke the strained silence, "We're all finished up in there. Ya' wanna come see, so we can leave?" Skinner was in the midst of pouring another when Bob motioned to the room upstairs. Drink forgotten, Walter followed him numbly, fearing what used to be an empty little room in his home.

12:57 p.m. Skinner's Living Room

1p.m. Watch Tape.

Skinner felt his gut churning at those three little words. He had just let the service men out and Walter was having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that the ex-FBI, triple agent he used to fuck was now a woman. Krycek had looked familiar from the first instant he 'd walked into his office all those years ago. He never figured that he was familiar because he'd seen him in an X-file. "That little fucker, he was good. He had us all," Walter growled to no one in particular. I guess this means that it would do me well to pay more attention to Mulder's wild theories from now on. Skinner popped the tape in and settled back into his favorite chair.

The tape opened with CGB Spender doing what he did best; smoking a cigarette and giving orders. The cameraman was behind the smoker so Skinner couldn't see who he was talking to. The smoke roughened voice was grave as the Smoker directed the cameraman to videotape the scene in front of him.

Walter hated Spender with every fiber of his being. He loathed the man so much, every time he saw him he calculated how many opportunities he'd passed up to end his miserable life.

The camera panned the view of a man, naked and bound to a spiral staircase. His hands were lashed with leather to the wrought iron bars of the stairs high above his head. Krycek stood in a shallow pool of what appeared to be water.

The camera zoomed in and surveyed Krycek from head to toe. There were leads attached at the nipples, temples, and the scrotal sac right below the penis. Someone had taken the time to shave his groin area and rather haphazardly if those maroon streaks were any indication. The irritated skin was an angry mottled red where he was changed, a stark contrast to the otherwise pale area. The electrodes were split from some main cord off screen. The Smoker's intent dawned on Walter as he realized what he was about to witness. You are one sick bastard, Cancerman.

The gravelly voice said, "This needn't be so painful. You only have to do two things, say your new name, and change when asked. That's not so hard, is it?" The man he would come to know years later as Agent Alexander Krycek in front of his desk, even later still, as Alexei in his bed, looked directly at the camera for a second and spat in its direction.

"I am Michael Sorenson. That IS my name. I have no clue what the fuck you mean with changing. Change into what? Just let me go, please. Just let me go." The young man dissolved into tears his whole body shook with obvious terror.

This Alex, I mean Michael, is so young, so innocent. He can't be more twenty-two?

"You need to try harder to cooperate. You could make this easier on yourself. The good doctor here will ... make you more compliant."

Spender waved his cigarette towards Alex and he started to jerk and scream. As the camera panned past the Smoker to where the leads originated, Skinner saw a man turning a knob on a control panel. The rest of the tape showed Krycek's mental and physical conditioning. Before the tape ended he watched Krycek 'morph' from male to the female in the photograph.

What Walter saw reminded him of a few POW tales he'd heard. Some of the enemy's arsenal of techniques included electrocution. He thought back to the image of the slack form hanging by its wrists and spoke out loud, "No one deserves that kind of treatment, not even a rat bastard like you Krycek." His conscience reminded him Especially an innocent boy, Walter.

His cell phone rang and he answered it with a terse; "Skinner."

The Well-Manicured Man asked, "Have you watched the tape?"

"Yes, why show me this?" inquired Skinner.

Completely ignoring Skinner the Brit said, "Have you unpacked the Maytag box?"

"No," Walter said, terribly annoyed. He wasn't used to having his questions go unanswered. This just served to raise his anger a notch. It angered Walter to no end that he wasn't in control, not calling the shots.

"Unpack it, watch the tape, and await my instructions. That will be all Skinner."

Skinner heard only that series of clicks; which signaled that he'd been hung up on. He felt more and more irritated at being pushed around. Grumbling, he did as asked and popped in the other tape. Moans of pleasure filled his condo and the view from the camera showed the source of passion to be his bed.

'Oh, shit Walter, damn that's good! Fuck me, Walter!' On screen was the perfect view of his beautiful Alexei. Krycek was lying flat on his back and had his long legs over Walter's shoulders. With his head thrown back, moaning and fisting the sheets, he made an incredibly wanton picture. The camera zoomed in on his face just as it contorted with pleasure and he screamed: 'Fuck me, Walter!' Droplets of sweat were running down his graceful neck to pool in the hollow of his throat. Suddenly, his eyes popped open, the green orbs glazed over, almost black with passion.

Walter's blood had turned to ice in his veins. He paused the tape and got himself a second double scotch. He upended the glass and returned to his spot in front of the TV, this time with the bottle in hand.

He resumed watching the tape to hear his passion hoarsened voice as it rang out, "So good, Alexei, so tight, come with me."

Eyes riveted to the screen, Walter didn't react till he recognized his own impassioned cries. Unconsciously he clenched and unclenched his left fist. How dare they! What fucking right do they have to come into my home and spy on me? Seething with anger, Walter sat through the rest of his making love to Alex in a fugue state, frequently drinking from the bottle of Scotch.

In his mind, Walter questioned who taped him. For a split second he felt that his betrayer was the man who moaned so passionately on screen moments ago. The thought vanished when Walter recalled the expression in the glazed green orbs, and the responses of the magnificent body. No one can lie that well with their body, not even Krycek.

There was a momentary break in the video, and then a new sequence of events showed Alex sitting in a car opposite the Smoker. "Krycek, why haven't you killed Skinner yet? I'm giving you another chance; you messed up the entire nanocyte affair, even the prostitute incident. Why can't you seem to follow this order?"

Without emotion Krycek answered, "I think that he's still useful, sir. There is no one else in his position at the bureau."

Spender took a long drag on his cigarette and trained his watery eyes on Alex. As Spender expelled the thick white smoke, he said "I don't think that's it. He no longer oversees the X-files. You're not telling me the truth, are you? Be aware, Krycek, that you are privileged, subject to your utility. We are watching you, we know your little secret, we know how much you enjoy getting fucked in the ass, and we know all about your affair with Skinner."

During the accusations the camera was on Krycek, his face unreadable till Spender mentioned the affair. His green eyes widened almost imperceptibly and he said "That is long over, sir, as you well know."

"Do I? You know I can't get rid of you Alex, so long as our British friend thinks that you are useful. But, give me one chance to kill you and I will. And I am sure my loyal employees would like a turn in that ass of yours before you die. Is Skinner worth it? Surely you don't love him? You were a pretty boy once, Alex. Don't you know he just warmed his bed with your body? You are damaged goods. Be smart, Alex, he couldn't possibly love a whore like you." Spender then opened the door signaling an end to the meeting. Alex left, and the camera cut off abruptly.

When the tape began again, Skinner saw the hospital room where he recovered from his last nano attack. Someone pulled the curtain back to reveal Skinner asleep, connected to a multitude of machines. His body was covered with blue track marks and black bruises from nanocyte damage. There were IV's and other tubes running everywhere. The steady thrum of various life support equipment could be heard in the background.

In his living room, Skinner sat up and leaned closer, staring at the screen intensely. He placed the bottle carefully on the table. What he saw next sobered him up instantly.

A tall nurse dressed in all white entered the frame and approached the side railing near Skinner's head carrying a small black case. The only light available was from the overhead lamp. Under the overhead lamp, the nurse changed into a large muscular male. It withdrew two needles from the case, and injected the first directly into the drip flowing into Skinner's right arm. Next, the shifter walked to the heart monitor and disconnected it as well as a respiratory machine.

On the bed, Skinner's body suddenly arched up and curled over his thighs as if in pain, his hands clutching his chest in agony. Skinner gasped for breath and fell back to the bed, never once having opened his eyes.

The figure returned to the bed and injected the fluid from the second needle into Skinner's flaccid penis. It moved to the far side of the bed, which faced the camera, and removed a dildo about seven inches in length from the case. It was plastic with ridges, and its tip was equipped with thick, short, raised bristles.

Skinner sat staring unbelievingly at the TV, he felt as if he were watching from outside himself. His addled brain had reached an impasse, he couldn't fathom what was to befall him next. The words violated, dishonored, and humiliated swam through his mind.

Focused on the AD's crotch, the camera zoomed in and showed the Consortium tool uncovering Skinner. Skinner's cock stirred in the thick patch of mostly black, salt and pepper hair, thickening and lengthening. Seconds later his cock was hard and a single pearly drop of fluid appeared at the tip. A modified condom with an extra large reservoir was slipped over the engorged organ. Next, the camera showed the shifter applying lubricant to the dildo and in between his spread legs. The vibrator buzzed loudly, its sound shattered the eerie silence that existed.

"Oh, dear God," he whispered, fisting the arms of the chair. Walter didn't feel his ass clench shut as his heart started to hammer away in his chest. A cold sweat broke out everywhere on Skinner's body, and he had to take deep slow breaths to keep from vomiting. His entire shuddered as if remembering the invasion of his most private entrance.

The alien creature worked the dildo in Walter's ass to increase stimulation to his prostate. On tape, Walter could be heard whimpering and moaning in the background, but the camera stayed focused on his vibrating shaft. Moments later his dick erupted shooting streams and streams of semen into the reservoir of this 'super condom.'

To Walter, he seemed to be coming forever, until the groans sounded like whimpers of pain.

Walter watched numbly as on screen his hips twitched slightly forcing the white fluid out of his large sacks and into the plastic sheath. Spent, he finally quit spurting and the flow petered out to a mere dribble. Efficiently, the hybrid removed the dildo, and the condom, which he placed into a special metallic cylinder. Then, the man changed back into the blond nurse and grabbed the case. The camera cut off on a covered sleeping Skinner.

Blinded by rage, Skinner climbed to his feet and pushed the 'Stop' button, with the half full bottle in hand. He felt numb, and dirty all over. Stalking towards the mahogany liquor cabinet he pleaded to a God he no longer believed in to help him preserve his sanity and peace of mind. "God . . .help me, please!!" He crossed the expansive rug stiffly, his rage emanated off him in waves. He stopped dead in the middle of the floor. Walter shook with the desire to destroy something. He again looked at the bottle in his hand, went to raise it to his lips, and instead flung the bottle with all his force at the fireplace roaring his fury, pain, and humiliation.

Calm returned little by little to Walter as he watched the expensive liquor drip down the wall. Momentarily pacified, he thoroughly and methodically cleaned up the glass, with each mundane movement preparing him to finish viewing the tape.

The last scene was shot at the hospital some time later. It showed Alex standing in his room with a worried look in his face. Krycek picked up Skinner's hand, tracing the blue swollen veins from the palm of his hand clear up to his inner elbow. Slowly the triple agent raised Skinner's hand and pressed it against his cheek. Tenderly he stroked Skinner's face and in a hushed tone whispered barely loud enough to hear.

"I know you hate me, you have every reason to, and this last attack is just one more of a thousand. But, I love you. As much as I can love anyone, Walter. I do all that I can to protect you, but it's not nearly enough. I just wish it didn't have to be this way. I wish it had been like it was, and I wish that you had loved me back. Am I asking too much? Maybe, one day I can come back to you Walter. And just maybe, you'll take me back. You're safer if I am not around. You are going to hate me even more now, but you are too important to me to lose." Alex kissed Walter on his palm and forehead. Sparing one last glance at his lover, Alex pressed a chaste kiss to Walter's immobile mouth. One lone tear fell from Alex's eye and onto Walter's cheek, Alex wiped it away with his right thumb, and crept out just as quietly as he snuck in.

Sorrow eclipsed what should have been a moment of joy for Walter. He had longed to get that admission from Alex. He had wanted the other man to name the emotion they'd both felt in their tenuous relationship. He'd also wanted to know why Krycek had left.

Now he knew, Walter whispered in a choked voice, "You bastard, I would have understood." He just didn't know who he had just referred to, he could have meant Alex or himself. Walter contemplated opening another bottle of liquor and getting pissy drunk, but that would only pacify the growing rage temporarily. He needed to find an outlet for his rage, preferably a constructive one.

A moment later Walter took the cell phone and placed it in his back pocket. Alone with his thoughts he went to unpack those other boxes. His brain slowly put together all of the information that he'd just learned from the tapes, and the docket. I might be a father. I might be a father to Alex Krycek's child. The sperm sample, the morphing, the damn crib in my back room for FUCKS sake!! Why the hell... He couldn't even finish the thought.

In a box Walter found clothing that was all black and a bulletproof vest, Kevlar, the top of the line. The material was light weight, but strong. The Brit had provided six guns, all equipped with silencers. There was enough ammo to support a small raid. His banked rage began to take a new form . . .lust for revenge.

The phone rang, and Walter answered it, "Hello."

"I trust you have reviewed the last tape and discovered the ammunition and gear?," came the polite but abrupt familiar voice.

Sarcastically, Skinner said, "Yes. Should I even ask what all the nice toys are for?"

"Mr. Skinner, I think that you are capable of guessing that. But, in any case, you are to retrieve Mr. Krycek, as he has become very special to me. You are at liberty to use all force necessary to remove him, but take no back up;... and don't harm him yourself. I have done my best to arrange access to the facility where he is being held and to ensure success for you. The final box has cash, identification, and passports for my agent and yourself if you feel that your location isn't secure enough. Just remember that you have until midnight tomorrow. I expect you to answer when I call. All the information you need will be in the remaining box. Good luck, Mr. Skinner."

"Please, explain why this is all being dumped in my lap? Why should I lift a finger to help that rat bastard? Why should I believe anything that I've seen on those tapes?"

"Mr. Skinner, you really don't have time for this. The man you call Smoker ordered your nanocyte infection and you should believe everything on those tapes because they are fact. I know the type of man that you are Skinner. Alex is innocent of whatever betrayal you feel that he had dealt you, and even you must agree that he's paid dearly for any and all past wrongs.

"You are what he wants most in life. For my own personal reasons, I will pay my debt to him by granting him this gift of freedom. Don't blame the messenger Mr. Skinner, and don't wallow in self-pity, it doesn't suit you. Just bring him back, he's suffered enough." The conversation ended when the Brit said," Parked in your space will be a vehicle suitable for your endeavors."

The last box contained a schematic map of a house; which had the most probable location of Krycek and directions how to get there. The Well-Manicured Man had provided about seven hundred fifty thousand in cash, some credit cards, and passports for the contingency plan. The accompanying information estimated the location to be about 6 hours away in some remote rural area of Pennsylvania.

Walter mumbled, "Fuck me! I am too old for this Rambo shit!"

The AD dressed himself in the gear that the Well-Manicured Man had provided, but carried along some spare clothes and blankets as well. Before he left, he retrieved car keys from the last box.

Skinner packed the supplies into the black Jeep, conveniently parked next to his bureau issued Crown Victoria. Walter didn't give a thought to how the Jeep found its way into the garage in this monitored little community. He just knew he had a little over nine hours to make it to the location, scout out the premises, plant the charges, reap his revenge on the Smoker, and return with one rat bastard.

###

Part Three

On the road, Walter thought long and hard about the schematics of the building. He figured Krycek would be held on the second floor of the house in a rear room. Since, the remote location was a cabin like house in the woods, the underbrush should give Walter sufficient coverage to be able to plant the charges on the south and west sides of the house unnoticed.

He filled his mind with inanities so as not to think about who he was going to rescue. However, just as he had cruised through the PA turnpike, he found himself thinking about Alex and what he had said on the tape.

Walter knew he didn't hate Alex; as Alex thought. He never could, never would. Now, knowing Alex's motives he realized what risks Alex had taken to save him. Alex's innocence thawed his frozen emotions about the man. Walter began wanting Alex back in his life, believing that this was his second chance.

The last time Alex had left his bed, Walter had sworn that no matter how much he loved him, he wouldn't tell him. He wanted the temperamental man to settle down with him, and stay of his own volition. The AD had also sworn that it would be the time he told Alex to make his choice between him and the Consortium. He didn't consider himself to be playing games, he thought himself being protective of his heart. He never did get that chance, when the morning came, he found that he hadn't the strength to carry out any of his thoughts. Alex had disappeared right before his last nano attack.

And you have been miserable ever since. Be serious with yourself, Walter. You couldn't change him and you wouldn't let him change you. You were stupid to even think about issuing an ultimatum. Walter put on his mental war mask. He would think no more about the subject till he was well on his way home.

8:00 p.m. Beaver, Pennsylvania

The rescue was almost too simple. Walter arrived around 8:20 and parked fifty yards away in a thicket; where he prepped himself for war. He put on a black ski mask and hid three short knives in his ankle and arm holsters. By quarter to nine he had planted eight charges on the perimeter of the house and another three on the cars he had found in the back. He activated them with a remote controller that he stowed in the pocket of his vest.

"My revenge is now, Spender. You black-lunged bastard, I will reclaim my honor." He unleashed all of his pent up anger and humiliation. Walter channeled the hatred and used it to finely tune his hunting skills. For he was hunting, and his prey was the Cancerman. While scaling a tree near the house, Walter reasoned that all the others in his way deserved to die. No one in connection with Spender could be there to 'do the right thing' and thus all lives, save Krycek's were forfeit. He smirked, "Justifiable homicide," and resumed watching the house.

The Englishman held his part of the bargain at precisely 10 pm the day guard shifted to night, and only four of the eight he monitored remained. He waited till two of the vehicles drove away. Walter slid on his night goggles, and easily killed one perimeter guard on his patrol of the grounds. As the guard walked past the tree, Walter caught him in a half nelson. The man fought for a few seconds and stilled when Walter snapped his neck with a sickening pop. It took mere seconds, Walter killed the guard before he could get a single round off. Walter released the lifeless body, watching absentmindedly as it spiraled to the ground.

He advanced quickly on the porch and wasted three bullets on the other perimeter guard as he discovered his comrade's body. Walter quickly picked the lock and prepared to creep up the main stairs.

"Two down, two to go," Skinner said as he breeched the entrance. From ahead of him, Skinner heard a 'snick', he dropped to the ground and rolled left into a room besides the staircase, just in time to avoid the hail of bullets from the shooter at the top of the stairs. Peeking around the corner Walter fired four rounds rapidly in the shooters general direction. He ducked back behind the staircase wall and waited for the rebuttal to the returned gunfire. Several seconds passed, and a body fell down the steps to rest sprawled at the bottom of the staircase. Gun readied in his right hand, Walter checked for a pulse with his left. The guard made a grab for Walter's left hand at his throat. He forced Walter to kill him with a bullet right between the eyes. Satisfied that the man was dead, Walter quickly stepped over him and ascended the steps.

At the top he changed guns, and Walter listened carefully for sounds of movement coming from the top floor rooms. To his left, a toilet flushed, he then swiftly opened the door, killing a very surprised man in the act of washing his hands. He checked the other rooms, making his way towards the rear. Skinner heard someone rustle behind the last door on the right.

Bracing himself, Skinner kicked in the door and rushed inside to the wall opposite the now open door. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Spender standing with his gun trained on him.

"Why don't you stop right there?", rasped Spender. "Who ever you are, you should put down that gun, or I'll terminate Mr. Krycek. He is what you came here for isn't he? Lower the gun slowly, and kick it here."

His left hand in the air, Skinner lowered the gun and slid it in the direction of the hospital bed.

"The rest of them. I know you have more than one. Whose lackey are you? No matter, you'll never get the chance to tell them that you failed."

Walter said nothing, he just reached into his jacket, removed the snub nosed pistol, and slid it to him. Next, he removed the gun in his ankle holster. He glanced up and saw his opportunity when the Smoker looked at the guns at his feet for a moment. Spender tried to sweep the guns further away from Walter, and without hesitation, Walter threw the knife in his ankle holster at the Spender's throat.

Spender senior fired two wide shots into the wall a foot above Walter's head, and into the ceiling, near the door. Rolling to his feet in the Smoker's direction, Walter hurried to where the Spender fell and stepped on the hand holding the gun. He was attempting to talk even though blood from his throat gushed through his fingers and bubbled out of his mouth.

The AD had long dreamed of what he'd do when this moment came. He wondered if he'd be honorable enough to end it quickly, or would he exact every measure of revenge he could think of. Justice wasn't even an option. Men like Spender never went to trial. There were always deals made behind the scenes and guilty men were given new lives through the witness protection program.

Walter prepared himself to fire a single shot into the Smoker's skull, which would have forever silenced that hoarse rasp. When Walter aimed the gun he realized all of his internal musings had robbed him of the chance to witness the final fading light of senescent life leave Spender's watery eyes. In that instant the pure rage that had consumed him settled and bled away into nothingness. "Too quick. That was more than you deserved you son-of-a-bitch."

"Are you going to kill me next?," asked an obviously drugged female in a dead monotone. She had watched the entire exchange, but was too drugged to really struggle. She thought he recognized the voice of her valiant savior, but she wasn't sure. The perpetual fog she existed in made that impossible.

Walter turned his head sharply in the direction of bed. For the first time he noticed the figure on the bed. She was very pale and very naked. He glanced first at the face, in his mind matching it to the photograph he had at home. That confirmed, he raked his eyes over her body. The once flat stomach he used to love to kiss, was now distended possibly with his child. He saw soft cuffs held her fast to the bed and she was completely prisoner to the various IV bags and monitors that were attached to her. She was about Krycek's height, she had his eye and hair color.

Krycek was never a heavy man, always had a lean frame from being on the run. His body burned up energy. Walter remembered Krycek's complaints that he was making him fat by feeding him chocolate anything and steaks. Walter used to love to tease the younger man by bribing him to do menial chores with the promise of chocolate.

The woman in front of him was even more petite than the picture, but Walter assumed that it was due to the relative largess of her stomach. Krycek's fine toned physique had dwindled away to scrawny arms and legs. To think that women pay for this 'waif' look His small flat dusky rose nipples and moderately defined pecs had been replaced by large milky white breasts. Her neck was even more graceful without an Adam's apple, but he felt a pang of loss when he remembered the feel of Krycek's slight stubble; and how Alex purred when he licked and sucked Alex's Adam's apple.. It wasn't baby soft, but it wasn't nearly as rough as his own.

Lastly, he looked at her face closely, he encountered the same cheekbones, the same forehead, the same chin, and to his chagrin the same impish lips. Her lips were even fuller than Walter remembered Krycek's. Every feature almost the same except the nearly elbow length hair, Krycek and the woman before him could be fraternal twins. Except they aren't, Walter, get a grip and let's get out of here.

He completely ignored her question, Skinner only responded when his watch beeped. He glanced at his watch and read the time to be midnight. He snapped out of his fugue state and assessed that in order to leave he had to remove the IV's in both arms and the straps to the bed.

"Can you walk?," Walter asked.

Words slurred, Krycek replied, "For a little while. Where are you taking me?"

Walter moved to undo the restraints. "Away from here. What about these IV's, what are they for?"

"They told me food and vitamins, but I think they are to keep me quiescent. Are you going to kill me?" Krycek implored.

"Are you going to struggle?," flatly Walter asked.

"No," Krycek responded just as flatly.

"Then no, I'm here to help you." Walter removed the remaining IV's, and the restraints. He helped her up and tried to balance her on legs that were wobbly from disuse.

"Can I have some clothes?" Krycek asked.

"No time," Walter grumbled and thrust a bed sheet at her. He didn't know when those other four men were to return. He knew, however, that he did not want to find out. Her progress was too slow, Walter had to scoop her up holding her under her arms and knees. He hurried out of the house, past the bodies and into the woods.

The only conversation enroute to the Jeep consisted of: "How far along are you?" Walter asked. With both hands around his neck she whispered, "8 and a half months."

Walter reached the Jeep, placed her in the back seat, and handed her the comforter and spare clothes. He looked at his watch and decided now was as good a time as any to detonate the charges. He reached into his pocket and handed the controller to Krycek. "Say goodbye to your prison and its wardens Krycek."

Confused, she took the device, opened the case and asked, "What is it?"

Exasperated, he looked at her and stated matter-of-factly, as if speaking to a child. "If you press the red button the house and vehicles will explode." He walked around to the driver's side and got in, giving her time to consider detonating the explosives.

Krycek asked, "Spender, he is dead?"

Walter returned, "Unless he could survive his throat being cut. . . Yeah, I'd say he's dead. So are the four that were guarding you. The rest will be when you press the button."

Krycek said in a cool manner, "Good. Thank you, but I'll just make sure his minions can't come back to find me."

Walter looked in the rear-view-mirror just in time to see her press the button. He kicked the four-wheel drive into second gear and hauled tail down the mountain road. When the blast reached them, it shook the Jeep and made it bounce even more on the rough path. "Careful," she yelped, and almost caused Skinner to skid sideways down the mountain. Sheepishly he apologized, pulled back on to the road, and continued to Virginia.

3:22 a.m. Interstate 64 East

Alexei fell asleep and he was able to put more miles between the house and them. He was still in all of his gear, mask, and gloves when he made it to the highway. Walter breathed a sigh of relief and said to no one in particular, "I'm glad this Jeep is tinted." He glanced into the rearview mirror and noticed the wide green eyes with impossibly long lashes staring at him.

"How long have you been awake?," asked Skinner.

Krycek stated groggily, "Not long. Since you aren't going to kill me, what will you do with me?"

Not knowing how to answer that question, Walter ignored it. Instead he asked, "Do you need anything?"

"I gotta go to the bathroom," Krycek replied.

Walter said, "Ok. I'll pull over at the next rest stop."

Krycek responded, "That's good, but I'll need help, and you can't go in there looking like that."

"Do you recognize me?" he queried her.

She whispered, "I think I may be hallucinating you, you sound like someone from my past, but he'd be last person I'd expect to rescue me."

"That's what I thought too, but it's me, Walter." Walter pulled over and took off the mask and camouflage paint in the rear of the SUV. While he was back there he took off his vest. He opened the back door and wide shell-shocked eyes stared at him when he said, "Recognize me now?" Krycek nodded tiredly.

Walter expected to be back in Crystal City in another 2 or 3 hours. He got her situated, and drove the remaining mile or so to the next rest stop. She had no shoes, so he planned a way to carry her to the Ladies room unnoticed. Luckily at that late hour the place was practically deserted. Walter looked around, saw no one, and hurried to the handicapped stall quickly.

He deposited her on the toilet and told her to yell when done. He quickly rewashed his face and hair in the sink, dried off and went to get Krycek. She looked really pale in the bathroom lights, circles under her eyes, her hair was black, but down to her elbows and rather limp. Not cut into any style, just long and unkempt.

"Need a hand?" Walter asked.

"Yes," she sighed.

That was not the response that he expected. That wasn't the Krycek that he knew. His Alexei would cut off his arm before accepting help from anyone, least of all his ex-lover. He eased her up, helped her into her clothes, and walked her to the sink.

"God I look terrible!," she exclaimed. "Let's get out of here." She looked at Walter and draped her arms around his neck; he got the hint and carried her back to the car. This time he put her in the front seat, re-wrapped her in the blanket, and set off for Crystal City.

Walter peeked at her out of the corner of his eye and decided that he could forgive Krycek anything, in fact he already had.

###

6:00 a.m. Skinner's apartment Crystal City, VA

"Wake up Alexei," whispered Walter. With a little effort he made his way to his apartment with a shell-shocked pregnant woman in tow. The ride up was silent as many of the building's residents weren't up this early on a Saturday morning.

He opened the door and allowed her to enter before him. Before he could speak she whispered, "This place still looks the same, Walter."

"You have been here many times, did you expect it to change?" Walter said in a bland response.

Krycek sighed, "It's been five years, Walt. You make me feel nervous, I really don't know what you want with me. I don't trust anyone anymore. I am just so tired, and hungry."

In an understanding tone Skinner asked, " I could fix you something?"

"No Walter, sleep sounds good, I just wanna sleep forever."

He picked up his yawning ex-lover, and again Skinner carried her, this time to his custom made king size bed. She was asleep before her head hit the pillow. She looked fragile in his big bed, too pale against his maroon silk sheets. The few rays of dawn streamed across her features, giving her an almost dreamlike quality, when in reality her eyes were slightly sunken, and she looked like she could stand to gain quite a few more pounds pregnant or not. As Skinner removed the pants his eyes couldn't help but stray to the dark patch of curly hair between her legs.

"Ebony and Ivory," he whispered. He thought that even underweight and pale she was still beautiful. Although with much more hair now than before, it was still wild and untamed, and that mouth still sexy as sin. Her beauty caused a visceral reaction in Walter, he could feel the blood pooling in his groin. He pulled the covers over her quickly, tucking her in. I'm definitely crazy now. I still love you, still want you, Alexei, but who is this incarnation of you? He brushed a few strands of hair away from her face, feeling very protective even after all these years. Shaking her gently he asked, "What's should I call you?"

Sleepily the form below said, " I loved it when you used to call me Alexei, Walter. You made me feel safe."

"Alright then, sweet dreams, Alexei." Skinner left the room closing the door quietly. Exhausted, he went down stairs to his favorite chair and collapsed into coma-like sleep even before his butt hit the seat.

###

The odd feeling of being watched was the only thought in Walter's mind as he began to drift out of the blessed haze of sleep. Not moving, but coming fully awake, Walter tried to catalogue his surroundings. This method of discerning danger he'd learned in Vietnam. It had kept him alive then, he hoped it wouldn't fail him now. I should be in my condo and I should be by myself, shouldn't I ?

Concentrating, he heard breathing that was slightly labored, and slowly he tried to peer about, opening his eyes as little as possible. He slid his eyes to the far right and peeped at his new houseguest. Huge green eyes, still a little listless from the drugs stared at him unfocused, as if trying to dissect him, blinking owlishly. Skinner turned slowly to face his houseguest and noticed that gaze didn't falter.

A little annoyed at being woken up, Walter let some of the emotion bleed in to his voice. "What are you staring at?"

Alexei snapped out of her reverie, when her stomach chose to make its self known, and looked a little ashamed. Shyly she said, "I'm really hungry and the baby was kicking me."

"Oh. What time is it?," he glanced at his watch and read 4:33 p.m. "I've been asleep all day", looking at her again he asked, "How long have you been here, looking at me?"

"I came down around 3. You looked very tired so I let you rest. I tried to remember all that I could about you and us."

Walter was on guard. He wasn't really sure what memories Krycek had unlocked within herself. Choosing carefully he made his voice sound mildly interested. "And?" Walter prompted.

"You hurt me once, Walter, and I hurt you as well. I have clear memories from when I used to be a man. In fact, it's a little hazy, but I remember everything."

"Yep, when I knew you, you were a man called Alexander Krycek, I called you Alexei. We have a bad history you and I. Enough talk for now, we both need to eat." He moved off the couch and to the kitchen, not looking back, only trusting the growl from her stomach to guarantee that she followed.

In the kitchen she began babble. "Should I have a new name? I could call myself Lexy since I am not the Alexei that you remember, nor the Alexander you think I was. It could be short for Alexis, or Alexandra. What do you think Walt?"

Walter paused for a moment, his Alexei wouldn't ever consider changing his name. It would be more than a name change for him, he wondered if he could he divorce his notions of Alexei and treat this new person as a totally separate being. A girl's name would mean she'd have to be treated like a girl. He'd have to learn her anew. He couldn't help thinking of the similarities between this new person before him and a phoenix. Both, seemingly reborn from ashes as completely new creatures, with no physical past.

Krycek broke into his internal musings, "Ok, since you don't want to tackle that, tell me how you found me, Walter."

Skinner glanced at her briefly and turned back to assembling the materials for an omelet. After a while his words filled the air. "I like Alexei, just as it used to be, but short for Alexandra. Alexis is too bourgeois class. Or I could call you Xan, as short for Xandra, which you know is short for Alexandra as well.

"Hmnnn, How did I find you? It's more like who found you, for me to find you. Yesterday morning, your Englishman friend arranged for me to rescue you. I was given the location, and all of the particulars. I'm expecting a call before midnight, just to let him to know that I was successful."

Walter was quiet for a moment. "Do you have any idea what was in those IV's you were connected to?"

Krycek nodded, "No. I was told that they were vitamins and food for the baby. I am pretty sure they lied to me Walt. I know for a fact that the drugs kept me from being able to change back into my male self."

Skinner accepted her answer with a curt nod, folded the omelet, and placed it in front of her along with orange juice and milk. Already on the table were three bottles of prenatal vitamins, another 'gift' from the Englishman. She dug in and he turned back to the stove to make his own.

He sat across from her and was mesmerized by her actions. They were so much like Alex's. The way she cut up her omelet into small bites first and how all of the milk had disappeared, but none of the juice. "You are so much like Alexei."

She stopped eating and looked at him wistfully, "That is because I am Alexei, Walter." She held his gaze for a moment then returned to her plate.

Walter took a deep breath and said slowly, "We were lovers a long time ago. You certainly didn't look like this when we were together. When did you know that you could 'morph' into a woman? I saw a tape, but I don't know when it was from."

"What tape? Show me." No longer caring about the half eaten omelet in front of her.

"After you eat." He told her, as if speaking to a petulant child.

Alexei glared at him for a brief moment before she said, "So what have you done these past five years, Walter?" She knew that arguing the point would get her nowhere, so she changed the subject. Besides she was really hungry, Alexei felt as if she hadn't eaten anything in forever.

"Wished you were dead for a while." Walter stated matter-of-factly.

Alexei rested her fork on the table and she looked up at him with cautious eyes, she paused in mid chew to ask, "But not now?"

"No, not now." Walter got up and cleared the dishes hoping the conversation was over. It had cost him quite a lot to admit that Krycek had affected him in anyway during the last five years. He had a hard time letting go of his anger, it had kept him sane, when worry, doubt, or even depression had threatened to over take him.

On the verge of tears Alexei haltingly whispered. "I spent five years thinking about you and hoping that you were alright, Walter. I want you to know how much safer I feel knowing that you don't hate me. I tried my best to protect you. I know you don't believe it, but I did the best I knew how."

Walter moved to Alexei's side and squeezed her shoulders in empathy, "I know that now."

In that instant absolution, forgiveness, acceptance all replaced the pain in both hearts. For Walter his healing had begun. Until he'd seen the tape of his hospital stay he'd kept his heart in a stasis of hate towards Alex Krycek. Alexei had wondered many a night how much Walter hated him. He speculated at how Walter would perceive his disappearance after the nano attack. Alexei stood up and hugged Walter in relief. They stood there for a while swaying slightly, not talking, just softly stroking each other.

Walter marveled at how right she felt in his arms. He noted that the thought of Alexei in his arms filled his soul with joy, but the reality was indescribably better Complete. That is what you are feeling Walter. Only you could be completed by a strangely hermaphroditic triple agent, spy, and assassin, He kissed her forehead and smiled at the sexy purring sound that came forth.

5:49 p.m. Walter's living room

In the living room, Walter rewound the tape for Alexei and watched her while she watched it. Alexei was almost detached except for the tears streaming down her face and disappearing into the black tee when the footage of them making love came up. Her eyes showed a myriad of unnamed emotions, each one passing more quickly than the other.

When it was finished he queried, "What are you thinking, Lexy? What's going on in that head of yours?" The tears he saw had him deeply concerned.

How could he know that the tears were tears of release as Lexy allowed herself to express true grief at having to watch her lover suffer and be helpless to do anything about it. Sorrow because she ultimately failed to protect him from ever knowing about the true extent of her past history with the Consortium. Lastly, she mourned the loss of the man she loved for six years, whom she'd been forced to abandon for five of those long lonely years. She loved him more than her life, she'd never allowed anyone to mean enough to her to force her to put her own survival second. For Walter, Alexei had effectively committed suicide and paid dearly over five years for it.

Lexy whispered, "I tried to keep us from them, I never wanted them to hold our relationship against either of us. That's why I had to leave once they'd ordered me to kill you with the nanos. I was supposed to kill you that last time. I couldn't... I just couldn't and that was when I signed my own death sentence. I'd disobeyed Spender before, but never like that. I destroyed the two controllers and wiped all of the system files clean of the nano programs before I went on the run. It took them nearly two years to find me. Spender had the third controller. For years he taunted me with it. He kept me informed of the deals you'd made, insisting that you'd moved on because you never asked about me."

Neither person spoke, letting the information process itself in both minds.

When the calm was broken it was Krycek who asked, "Why didn't you ask about me, Walter? Don't answer that, I know why. Did you love me back Walter? I used to hope and pray to a God that abandoned me a long ago that you did, but you never said the words," her voice was clogged with tears.

Skinner's whole body tensed as he gripped the arms of the recliner. He knew he loved his Alexei more than words could express. He loved him so much that he couldn't give him the ultimatum for fear of loosing the temperamental man forever. Every moment of Alex's time was precious to him. He remembered thinking that every time the mercurial man left his apartment, or the occasional sleazy motel, that it would be the last time he'd set eyes on him. He remembered pacing back and forth, wearing his carpet thin with worry when ever the other man was more than an hour late. Even though Walter had never said it, he loved the man, in fact he was pretty sure he was still in love with the memory of him.

Just as suddenly he relaxed and whispered, "Yeah, I did. Some part of me still does, very much." Just saying the words made Skinner free a little of his own guilt. He wondered many times over the years, if he'd told Alex that he loved him, would he be here right now. Walter wanted to know if he could have spent the last five years with his Alexei in his arms, instead of cold nights and sorrowful holidays and anniversaries.

Walter moved to the couch and put his arms around her shushing and cooing nothing words to calm her crying. Walter marveled again at how right it seemed for her to be in his arms.

Alexei looked into Walter's eyes and sobbed, "Why am I crying like this? I was an assassin for fuck's sake!" Her inability to stop crying had her scared. It frightened her to show this much emotion in front of anyone, but at the same time she craved the comfort she found in Walter's arms as a result.

"It's ok Lexy." He soothed. For the second time that day, Walter just held her and made soft soothing sounds. He finger combed her hair and stroked her back. He could feel every rib and again realized that this Alexei's frame was pared down for maximum efficiency. Alexei as a female had more curves, rounder shoulders. Even her grip clutching his back was more vulnerable, and fragile. When she finally cried herself out, it was nearly 9 pm.

"Let's get you into the shower and then to bed, ok?" Like a sleepy child Walter guided her up the stairs and to the bathroom. He sat her on the commode and proceeded to adjust the water temperature.

Alexei looked a genuine mess, despite his attempts, her hair was stringy and wet from tears, her eyes red and puffy, even her nose was red and still running from her venting episode. "I never thought that I'd want to have a child, Walter. Especially if I had to be pregnant, I quit dreaming about the house and picket fence with a wife and two and a half kids a long time ago. I figured that life was never meant for me. I never imagined that I'd be carrying a child, much less raising one. I am glad it's yours and not some alien inside me."

Startled he asked, "When did you know?"

"When I saw the video. They have spent 3 years getting me to stay female after the zygote implantation. When the drugs wore off, I used to just change back before they could drug me again."

###

Walter left her alone to bathe and found her some of his largest sweats to sleep in. In the bedroom Walter checked to make sure he followed his the last of the itinerary to the letter. He had Krycek's vitamins and other pills ready with a glass of water when he heard a cough.

Turning around Walter tried desperately to stifle a laugh at the sight of Alexei holding the ends of a towel together over her huge midsection. After that he noticed how her pale neck was red from the hot water and how the flush spread down to her breasts. Perfect breasts, with dusky rose nipples, a little larger than I'd imagined, C's maybe?

Teasingly Alexei said, "Ahem, quit staring, now I know what women everywhere feel like."

"Sorry," he stammered and handed her the clothes. "Uh, no underwear, I don't have any women's on hand and you didn't get any as a gift from the Englishman." Walter tried to look anywhere but at her, settling for a spot on the floor between her cute little feet and slightly swollen ankles. To the best of his remembrance, they were about the same size as before, maybe a size and a half smaller. They seemed narrower as well, if he were asked, he'd come up with about a men's 8 and a half or nine.

"It's ok, I don't remember the last time I was allowed to wear clothes." Dressed, ready for bed, Krycek got in between the sheets and pulled up a light afghan, a wedding gift from Walter's mother. Walter turned to leave and Krycek said, "I know I'm in what used to be our bed, I want you to stay with me, please, Walter. I don't want to be alone. I haven't been alone for years, Walt."

"I know you must be dead on your feet, go on get in bed. I'll be back, I wasn't looking forward to a night in that leather chair again, even though it is my favorite." Walter retrieved the cell phone, completed his night routine, and made up the floor at the foot of the bed. "Goodnight Alex."

A sleepy murmur answered, "Try Lexy, and sweet dreams, Walt."

###

A SHORT TIME LATER

A ringing phone roused Walter from a most dreamless sleep. "Hello?"

In perfect Queen's English the Well-Manicured Man said, "I trust you have Krycek in your custody?"

Sitting up, Walter peeked at his houseguest, "Yes, she's here. What do I do now?"

"She?... , Oh, I do suppose that would be the proper way to address Alex now wouldn't it? I should thank you, I heard that because of you, my colleague has met with an unfortunate end. Alex has fought a hard battle, Mr. Skinner, and you have just helped buy 'her' freedom and yours. I figured that with the handsome sum left to Alex. She could start over somewhere with the child, should she choose to keep it," the cool voice informed him. "You could accompany her, if you choose, there are no more nanocytes to keep you indebted to my organization's service."

Skinner's was glad to hear the news of their freedom, but instinctively failed to trust any Consortium promises. "About the child that Krycek is carrying. I saw the tapes, but is it mine?"

Rather bored with the line of questioning the Englishman replied, "Yes Mr. Skinner, your genetic material was used to create zygotes that were implanted into Krycek's womb."

Truly perplexed Skinner asked, "Why me? Why do this?"

"You will have to ask Alex. She knows, Mr. Skinner. Anything else?"

"You said we are free now, but forgive me if I don't trust you just yet. Is it safe to stay here, no one will come after her here right? She's due soon, what am I to do with her? If you can't guarantee our absolute safety, I can't take her to a hospital now, can I?"

"Your apartment is safe, but it is up to her whether she'll go to a hospital. I can almost assure you that she won't want to go. You can deliver a baby can't you, Skinner? Didn't they include that in the FBI training manual? I've done my part, Skinner, she's free now."

Skinner's brow began to wrinkle as he growled. "Funny, you'd never guess the great extent that isn't covered in the FBI manual. It's also missing key information like how to deal with shadow conspiracies and other government undermining operations. So tell me, just why would you be interested in Krycek's freedom, why not make her one of yours, become her new controller?"

"Let's just say that I owed her, tell her my debt is paid. Krycek did a lot of things to protect you, Skinner. Can't I just say I'm cupid, or the fates, or any other icon of destiny. I do so love a happy ending," and then the Englishman hung up.

Skinner hung up the cell phone and was settling back to sleep when Krycek asked, "What did he have to say?"

He lat flat on his back, and stared at the ceiling for a long time. Just when Krycek questioned whether she'd been heard, Walter sighed and began tiredly, "He says that you are free, his debt is paid, and that he's playing cupid."

"Oh, really?" asked a too awake and amused Krycek.

Walter continued, "He also said you'd know why your having my child."

There was a long period of silence before Krycek spoke again and when he did he said simply, "I've thought about that too. The obvious answer was to control me, that's why I kept aborting the other pregnancies. I would have aborted them all if they hadn't figured out the right cocktail of drugs that kept me female long enough for gestation to settle in. At one time, I thought that it was one of those alien hybrids they'd implanted in me, but some technician let it slip that the sperm sample was human.

"But, now that I know that you're the father, it would seem to me that they wanted to keep you in line as well. Without the nanocytes to hold over you, no wife to threaten, I guess they needed something to enforce your loyalty. Your folder says that you and Sharon tried for years to have a child. Your psychological profile has you listed as a nurturer, a perfect candidate for adoption, except for one thing.... "

The silence and his own curiosity begged that Walter ask, "Except what Lex?"

"Your homosexuality of course. Or perhaps I should say bisexual tendencies. Again, I didn't know it was yours, but I've always wanted a nice quiet life with kids. I never imagined me having the kids though. After figuring out that I was gay, and compounding that with my 'lifestyle', I knew adoption was out. I once considered using some of the Consortium's money to run away after I snatched a little boy from an orphanage or something. Isn't that funny! Me, living on the run with a kid?

"After they taught me to change, I wondered if I could get myself pregnant somehow. I knew that if I had one, they'd keep it and I'd never be free from the Smoker and the whole consortium." After a period of silence, Krycek stretched out a fragile hand and whispered "Come here, Walter."

Stiffly he got up and knee walked the length of the bed and took Krycek's outstretched hand. Jokingly she said, "Feel this, Walt. He's definitely yours, kicks as if he's angry at the world or something." She placed Walter's hand on the side of his stomach.

"Wow, that's strong!" Walter turned on the light and looked at the spot where the baby kicked him. "Your stomach is almost translucent", he said as he traced the veins along her protruding belly. Right above Alexei's 'outie', Walter's forefinger came to rest. The baby punched the spot right under his finger. "Alexei, he followed me!" he whispered excitedly.

He hadn't noticed Alexei's breathing quicken at his touch or the frown on her face when he called the baby a he. She hid her frown quickly and noticed how big Skinner's hands were on her stomach. She called it a he, why shouldn't he? she reasoned. Lexy turned her attention back to Skinner, who smiled and put his face on her stomach to listen to the baby. He and spread both hands on either side of her belly button. Alexei pet Skinner's head and whispered, "You don't smile enough Walter. That was one of my mechanisms that I used to keep me sane."

Without removing his face Walter shifted till he could look at Alexei's face, "What?"

"I used to imagine all the various times that you were happy, where I made you laugh, or smile. I found out in short order, they were too few and far between," she said with a sad smile.

The baby quieted down and Skinner sat back on his haunches staring dreamily at Krycek's stomach.

"After the nano attack, when you disappeared, I thought that I'd never see you again. I searched for you, but you left no trail. I took that to mean that you didn't want to be found. I thought, if you wanted me, you'd come back to me. I spent months reliving our last conversation, trying to figure out if you had said goodbye and I just hadn't noticed.

"Then I was so angry. I almost began to think of you as a black widow spider. I thought that I was another assignment to you, and that after you'd made me love you, you were simply going to discard me. Instead of a 'Dear John letter', or something you'd use the nanos and just kill me."

"You thought that of me? I didn't leave you on purpose, Walter, I had no choice," she said hotly.

Calmly Walter stated, "Not really, Lex. I was hurt, and I needed to rationalize a way to explain your disappearance and my last attack. I thought that you were so sure of yourself, that you didn't even make sure that you'd killed me. But, that's what started me thinking in an entirely different direction."

"Hhhmnnn. And just what was that?," Lex asked sarcastically. Her green eyes were hard, as she stared at Walter, waiting for him to justify his belief that their whole relationship was a carefully orchestrated lie.

Walter could tell that she was mad, her face was an angry mask, her mouth was no more than a slit in her face. He cupped Lexy's chin and troubled the luscious bottom lip loose. He watched the hard eyes soften and the resulting chuckle made her smile when he said, "All I had to do was remember that you don't miss.

"I should tell you, that you have a severance package or dowry of sorts from the Englishman. He left you as near as I can figure it more than half a million dollars, credit cards and various ID's. He said no one will chase you on their end anymore."

"Walt", she said to get his attention," Should I stay, or should I go? Take time to consider it, I just would rather know before the baby arrives."

Walter took one delicate wrist and placed a kiss on her pulse point before saying, "I don't need time. How could I turn down the opportunity to have a second chance at two things that I've wanted for so long? What kind of fool would I be? Stay, Alexei, stay with me please." The last he whispered as he looked deeply into her eyes, letting his sincerity and love show in his brown eyes.

Starting to cry again, Alexei whispered, "I just think it would be better to put the last 32 years of my life behind me. Spender could have been nice to me and wiped my mind totally clean. I remember how it was, and it will never be that way again."

Wiping the tears away with his thumb Walter said, "Know this, I meant what I said earlier, I do still love you. I didn't realize fully till you were gone that I did. I want you with me, but what ever you decide, I'll support you. I for one am glad that it's not like it was before. We don't have to sneak around anymore."

Batting away Walter's hands, Krycek wiped her own eyes roughly, "I hate this crying all the time. What is wrong with me?"

"Calm down, this can't be good for the baby, you're just recovering from shock or something. Why are you so afraid to let yourself feel anything?" Tracing her face with a fingertip, he swiftly changed the topic, not needing an answer this to his proposal. "Do you know what it is? Or what you are going to call it? We keep saying he."

Krycek wiped her nose in the tissue Walter offered her from the night table. "No and no, I figured it'd be a boy, but I want a girl. I never asked and I don't remember any one telling me. We'll name it when it gets here. Won't be long now, "Alexei said looking down at her abdomen.

"Are you going to a hospital to have it?" Walter watched apprehension, fear, and then anger flash across her face. That's more like my Alexei. My Lexei

In a heated tone, Alexei said, "What're you crazy? I don't know who is still after me."

Soothingly, Skinner reassured her, "He said you're safe. Who's gonna deliver it?"

Pig-headedly she challenged, "You believe him?!" Walter shrugged his shoulders in doubt. "Right, I thought so. I'll do it myself, it can't be that hard."

Walter smiled thinking That's my fierce, stubborn Alexei and said, "The Englishman said you'd say that. I suppose I'll have to get 'How to Deliver Babies for Dummies'." He stroked her stomach, and sides in an absentminded way, while staring into her jade green depths.

She reached for him, grabbing the hand on her side. "Funny, Walter, very funny. You seem to be taking all of this in stride. You don't know how much I missed your touch. No one has really touched me in so long." Profound loss flashed across the angelic face as she finished her statement.

Alexei's admission pleased Walter more than he thought it would. "Go to sleep, Lex, I'll be here in the morning. Maybe we'll see about getting you outside for a little fresh air."

"Maybe, when I asked you to stay with me tonight I meant in what used to be our bed Walter, not the floor." Krycek gestured to the huge expanse of bed beside her.

Walter stroked her thumb softly, "I know what you meant, and I just thought that you'd need your space. To get back to being you, you know?"

"Yeah, but I haven't 'been me' for a long, long time. I've dreamed about you every night for five years, Walter. I don't want to wait any more for my dreams to come true. I want you to hold me in your arms and make me feel as safe as I remember." Her eyes pleaded for him to give in, not to make her beg. Alexei knew she would beg if she had to, just as she knew she'd always need his touch.

"Ok." Walter did just as asked, and neither of them dreamed that night.

###

Part Four

Dawn, 7:33 a.m. Sunday morning Walter Skinner's bedroom.

Walter woke to the sound of a toilet flushing. He scrubbed his face, and he peered out of one bleary eye in the direction of the bathroom. Walter stared at his old USMC T-shirt. Krycek followed his gaze to the emblem on his old marines t-shirt, well worn and faded, "You know I love this shirt." Her hair was wet indicating at least one of the pair were freshly showered.

Skinner sat up and smiled, "Yeah, I remembered, sleep well?"

"Yes, but junior decided to play soccer with my bladder about an hour ago," she said, and pointed to her stomach. With a slight grimace Alexei put her hands on her lower back and rocked on her heels. The t-shirt barely contained the growth within.

Skinner yawned again, stretched, and asked," Well what do you want to do?"

Instantly, Alexei smiled warmly and her eyes sparkled when she said, "Eat, and then shop. I think I should go invest some of my severance pay in my own clothes and things for the baby."

Skinner swung his legs over the side of the bed and answered, "You got it. You should check out the baby shower gifts from the Brit, though." Skinner handed her a fresh pair of matching sweat bottoms and watched her waddle down the stairs in his bedroom slippers. I could do this forever, go to bed and wake up next Alexei. Watch her come out of my... I guess I should start thinking 'our' bathroom wearing my clothes.

###

Part Two of Alexei's Tale

BATHROOM

After breakfast, we puttered around in companionable silence, completing our morning routines, falling into familiar patterns. On the weekends, Walter always preferred to shower and shave after eating. Walter was shaving when I appeared in the doorway. "I remember once when you shaved after breakfast and the fun we got into afterwards."

Walter stopped long enough to look in the mirror at me and said "Remind me, tell me a story."

I smiled my own little impish grin and began, "Very well. Once upon a time... " I couldn't finish because of a sudden attack of the giggles. I started again, my voice pitched seductively low. "You made me wait till you were done shaving, even though we both hungered for me to touch you. You said 'Over there' and pointed to the bed. I pulled you over there and removed your belt. I smelled of fresh soap and the mango shampoo you washed your hair in. You were watching me bend and twist as I tried to remove your shirt, then your shoes and socks. Just your eyes on me made me hot, Walter. You put your hand right here," I said, indicating my hip.

I licked my lips seductively in the mirror, and continued on, "I reached over massaged the vein at your temple, smoothing your brow. 'Why make me wait?' I asked, 'you know I want you. I'm going to make you forget about work and Mulder and the rest of it all. You'll have only the pleasure of me. Your mind won't have room for anything else.'

"You looked into my eyes and said, 'you are quite a charmer, but I am not affected by your charms. Pleasing me is your only desire, Alexei, if I tell you what I want, you will comply. Even if you don't understand why I want it.' "

"I loved it when you said my name. It didn't sound dirty, but sexy the way only you made it. I wanted you so bad then, Walter. You understood something about me that I didn't. I'm only submissive with you." I shake my head with wonder. "I still don't understand why I bend to your will."

"No matter, I remember I massaged the crown of your head, gently rubbing your scalp. 'Walter,' I whispered, bowing my head to lick the palm of your hand. 'Mine,' I called you.

I'm watching him, as I say this. Walter's earned the nickname 'Stone face', but for a moment, in the mirror, his eyes met mine and he shivered, a slight frission of remembrance tinged with something else, something inexplicably sexual. I can't believe that I'm even uttering these words, but I can't help it. I want the best times of my life back and they were with this magnificent man before me.

" 'Mine,' I whispered again, taking what I wanted. I unzipped your pants, and you raised yourself so that I could take them off along with your underwear. You were swollen, Walter, so hard with want for me, and I knew how to take care of you, Walter. Still do.

I don't dare step closer, I just let my eyes communicate the depth of my want to Walter. At the moment I'm content to let my mouth awaken and fan the sparks of arousal that I read in his chocolaty depths.

" 'You need me,' I murmured, and ran my hands along your hard stomach, down those pillars of thighs. You were breathing heavily, just like you are right now, aching to fuck me, but wanting to prolong it as long as possible. I let my hands explore the texture of your skin, roaming all over your body as if I were trying to memorize you through tactile sensation only; your chest, and flat stomach, the length of your legs. Your legs still drive me crazy Walter."

Before I begin again I let my eyes roam the length of Walter's body. His hair has a little more salt than before, but his strong broad back hasn't changed. Neither has the nice tapered waist, still no love handles, and that ass... even the towel can't hide its musculature. His legs are just as I remembered, the quads nice and chiseled, each ending in perfectly defined calves, to me, even his feet are elegant.

"I settled with my hands on your thighs and gazed adoringly at your dick. 'I like this,' I said, and then I grabbed it at the base. I moistened the tip of your cock with my tongue, tasting you. I looked up at you and said once again, 'You need me,' and then I leaned forward and took your cock into my mouth. You groaned, ' Yes, I need you'."

Walter finished wiping off the excess shaving cream and turned to watch me standing in the doorway. "I remember. It felt so good. No one has ever sucked me the way you did, Alexei. I felt as if my dick was being dipped into a pool of sweet warm honey. Walter took up the story. "Suddenly, you released me. 'Not yet,' you said. 'Do you want it like last time?' you asked.

" 'Yes,' I answered, and raised myself to my hands and knees on the bed. You got behind me, placing your hands on the insides of my thighs, encouraging me to open my ass to you. Your hands on me were firm and sure as you stroked my thighs, rubbed and caressed them. Lexy, I loved how completely you gave yourself to me. You'd never deny me anything I asked. Then you began to knead my ass cheeks. It was totally unexpected when your hot tongue made a long, slow slide along my right ass cheek, then you repeated it on the left. You asked me a question. 'Do you love me?' I was annoyed, but your words were hot circling around my flesh. I answered..."

I know he paused because he saw the brief moment of remembered pain on my face. I didn't want to break the spell I'd cast on this moment, so I continued the tale. "You answered 'Yes,' because you knew that was what I wanted to hear. It was part of your little game, Walter. I said 'You are my life. From the beginning, I knew it. My life belongs to you. I belong to you.' I wrapped my arms around you squeezing you tight and whispered, 'I am bound to you for all time. I will always be with you.' Very melodramatic, Walter, but at the time I wanted to show you that I could play the game too."

I watched Walter release his grip on the sides of the sink and dry his sweating palms on his towel before he spoke, choosing his words carefully. "It kind of shocked me really. I never expected you to reveal that much, Lex. I knew some part of it was true, just not how much. Up until then, I figured it was just sex between us."

Walter stepped away from the sink, stood straight and once again became the storyteller. "I started to reproach you, but then I felt your tongue on my body, sliding over my ass, balls, and my thighs. You kissed every inch of my ass, sucking bites that frustrated me in anticipation. Then you spread me and ran your tongue down the crack in the middle... so slowly... and just as slowly, came back up again.

"You took your time with a second descent, till you reached my asshole— 'Satan's hole' you called it once. That time you didn't pass over it, but lapped it like I was your favorite flavor of popsicle. It felt so good when you caressed my cock and balls while licking me. You massaged the most hidden part of my body, getting it wet and then you pushed your tongue inside as if you were a searching for something deep in me.

Walter's voice has gotten deeper and huskier since he resumed telling this tale. He's closed his eyes, but not before I read the desire in them. Unconsciously he's spread his legs and he keeps wetting his lips giving me brief glimpses of his pink tongue. It takes all my resolve no to fall on my knees in front of him and remove the towel that's slightly tented.

"I closed my eyes, relishing your tongue in my ass. I thought this is how it should be, here in my bedroom; I should have your absolute obedience. You kept tongue fucking me and stroking me with the same rhythm. I arched my back to give you better access, clasping the back of your head to me, saying , 'Go deeper. I want you in all the way'. You obeyed, keeping your head plastered to my ass, your hot tongue squirming inside me, licking, poking, pushing in and out until I couldn't stand it any more."

All though I've pictured this scene before hundreds of times, I see it more clearly now from his saying it aloud to me. I see him moaning, a low guttural sound working its way up from deep in his chest. Walter's groans are getting louder and louder as I speed up my hand on him, pumping on his long, thick shaft. How he worked his ass on my tongue. I see myself jammed deep in his shadow part, seeking the dark cavern of his soul.

My voice was a husky whisper. "You told me it was time and grabbed yourself from me. I climbed on the bed and placed myself between your knees flat on my back. You shoved your cock into my mouth; thrust hard and deep once maybe twice and then came hard. You nearly choked me on your final thrust. Then I could feel your body trembling to keep you from collapsing and crushing me. You felt so good in my mouth, Walter. I was disappointed you hadn't pulled back so I could taste you."

His faced is flushed red, a whole body blush, I want to lean forward draw one tiny dusky rose nipple into my mouth and worry it between my teeth. His eyes snap open and focus on me. Walter sighed, "You curled up next to me and said, 'I like doing that, putting my tongue there. And I really like when you come in my mouth.' I said nothing, just basking in the haze that comes after a good orgasm, but you insisted on talking."

'When I taste you, it's as though you're giving me the core of yourself, your essence.' I told you."

Seduction must be the oldest game I know, maybe even the one I learned first. I used nearly every trick in the book to get Walter to notice me that first time. It just might take every trick I know this time to get him to move on his desire now.

I look up at him through heavily lidded lashes and lick my full lower lip slowly. Steadily, I advanced on him whispering, "I'm glad that you remember Walter. I want to show you how much I missed you. I want you and me to create some more after breakfast memories." I'm so close I can feel his breath on my lips. I want him to lean the final distance to kiss me. I look into Walter's warm brown eyes and see confusion and doubt, but I feel confirmation of his passion against my thigh as well. I lick my lips slowly, giving him time to back away, he doesn't so I brush his lips with mine. Slowly I lick his unresisting lips apart and tasted mint, and the something else my memory identifies as being uniquely Walter. "Oh, yes," I murmur against his mouth when I feel Walter let his tongue lap at mine. It felt wonderful to me, he's so hot inside. "Walter you taste so, so, so good," I say between kisses. It feels so good to be touched that I wish I could crawl into him. I wrap my arms around him, rubbing my belly against his firm stomach.

Walter breaks the kiss, suddenly stepping back. "We can't do this. Not. . not now," he pants, breathing harshly.

"Why the hell not? You want me, and I want you ... badly," I say taking off the shirt and sweat pants. I stand naked before him, daring him to deny us both what we want, hoping that if he rejects me I won't break down and cry. Walter's eyes gaze at my body, traveling from my face to the swell of my breasts. He lingers there but a moment. I keep my chin up as he stops at my swollen stomach. Hands on my belly, he rubs warm little circles around my protruding navel and says regretfully, "I can't."

Angrily, I sweep Walter's hands off my stomach, and force him to look me in the eye. Biting back tears, I reply haltingly, "What's the matter Walter? I know you've kissed women, even fucked women before. You. Were. Married. What's so different? Am I so different? I read the desire in your eyes, or am I reading your body wrong?" I say as I cup the distantly familiar bulge beneath the bath towel.

"This can't be good for the baby, Alexei." His voice is husky with arousal.

"Let me worry about that, Walter. Just touch me. I still have my mouth and hands, and so do you. Please, Walt, it's been all that I've dreamed of for years." I'm begging and I don't even care. I'll think about this later and curse myself several kind of fool for this weakness.

Walter kisses me tenderly, and sweetly. "Shhh! It's alright, we'll just take it slow, ok?"

I nod, anything to have him touch me. He's holding me tightly, kissing my face and neck everywhere, backing me up to the bed. His kisses are so hot they burn, starting little fires all over me. I want that fire inside me, but that will take a little more maneuvering. He lays me gently on the bed, never breaking his kisses.

He stops kissing me for a moment and looks at the bright red flush on my neck. I can as far as the tendrils streaming between my breasts. He groans a little before he bends his head to my tiny bud of a nipple. Sucking it between his lips he makes me gasp, then moan as he tongues it lightly. I never remember my nipples being this sensitive as a man. It's hardened under his ministrations, so he moves to the other till it too becomes a hard nub.

"Not since you," he whispered into the valley between my breasts, before sucking hard marking my flesh.

"Ummnn what?" I mumble.

He realized that he'd spoken out loud and looked me in the eyes, hesitating a moment before saying, "I haven't slept with anyone since you. I was just thinking it's been so long since I've made to love you, even more since a woman."

He didn't come right out and say as a man, but I felt it none-the-less. Walter's soul is open as he says this. I see the truth in his eyes, and it makes me even hotter. I reach towards him and repeat words from our earlier conversation, "You need me, Walter. My life belongs to you. I belong to you."

"And I belong to you, Alexei" Walter said.

In that statement he tried to convey acceptance of everything that happened between them. This time neither of them were playing any games.

His acceptance is both humbling and liberating, more than five years of guilt roll of my shoulders. I feel so light that his kisses on my thigh nearly make me jump out of my skin. I know what he's preparing to do as he spreads my legs and kneels between them. I've never had a tongue down there and I twist so that he is just where I want him. He spreads my lips and using broad sweeps of his tongue licks up and down one side and then the other. I'm nearly coming just from the novelty and the fact that it's Walter when he laps at my clit. "Oh, my... fuck, Walter." I'm thrashing, squirming trying to get his tongue in that right spot. I can already feel the pressure building in my groin area when he slips a finger into me. "Yes, more, more please!" I vaguely hear myself, my voice sounds desperate in my ears. He gradually added another, scissoring in and out, stretching me with his thick fingers. I moan screwing myself on his fingers. Too soon this will be over, a wave of pleasure and heat lifts me nearly of the bed, I curl my toes, and fisted the sheets to stave it off. "So sweet,... . I'm coming, Waalterr!" When the fog has cleared from my brain I feel my legs trembling and I collapse, boneless, and giggling on to the mattress cross-wise. My long legs are dangling off the bed held loosely in Walter's palms. He chooses the left one and administers a brief massage to one calf and then the other.

Walter kisses his way up my body finally kisses me deeply, when he breaks my joy is mirrored in his eyes. "Good?" he asked.

"Oh, that's what it feels like? That was so damn good, Walter. Come here". I kiss him, this time the kiss was slow and exploratory, I let my hand wander to his crotch. He only had on a towel when he was shaving, which conveniently seemed to be missing now. I grasp his turgid prick at the base and fisted him slowly, gathering pre-come at the tip.

I pump him slowly saying. "I want to feel you in me. I don't want the first thing 'human' in or out of me to be this baby. I think that you should be my 'first' ". I laugh out loud, a rich throaty sound. I look into Walter's eyes and say, "Think of it, me, Alexander Krycek, practically a virgin again!"

That's one thing I can thank the Smoker for, he never let anyone touch me more than necessary and his goons knew better than to try and rape me.

I nibble on his lips, and whisper in his ear," Make love to me, Walter."

Walter moans, he desperately tries to convince me not to want this, want him inside me. "You know this can't be good for the baby. What if it sends you into labor?"

"What if I go into labor a virgin? I don't count medical tools Walter. What about that? Be my first Walter, make me yours again. I want to feel you in me again, so bad." I pump him harder, still using slow strokes, but I squeezed him tighter. I plan to fully exploit the heated flesh in my hand to get Walter in me.

"Virgin? He . . never?" Walter gasps sounding shocked. I've got him now, he's no longer capable of coherent speech.

It's important to me for reasons I don't know right now that Walter understand that in this form I'm not 'damaged goods'. This body has never been a Consortium whore, or hired gun. I stop pumping him, never releasing my grip, I take his chin in my other hand and turn his face to mine. "No Walt, they never touched me, Spender never let anyone touch me as a female." I hope he understands what I'm trying to convey to him.

"Fuck, you keep asking me to do the impossible". Walter relents, as he realizes how precious is the gift that was being offered.

He scoots me down so that my ass is perched on the edge of the bed. He kneels on it making sure that his dick is level with me. Huskily he groans, "When my fingers were in you, you were so hot and tight. I don't want to hurt you. Ever. Never again."

Walter kisses me till I'm breathless. I was already wet from his tongue, and first orgasm, but he fingered me anyway. I moaned into his mouth and made the little breathy sounds I remembered used to drive him wild. I used make these same sounds, except these were a little higher in pitch.

"Now. Walter, please now," I moan. "I want you. I want to feel you fill me."

I have slept with women before, I know the pleasure of a tight hot cunt. I want to know what it's like to be slid into.

I sit up to try to see over my round stomach, so I can watch him take me. I can't see a thing, but I spread my legs as far apart as I can to make it easier.

Walter tells me," Breathe, Alexei, and tell me when it hurts too much. I'm big I know, but I'll stop, ok?"

"Yes, but please hurry," I moan. I want him to hurry, I want him so badly I ache all over. Distantly he murmurs, "So hot and wet, baby"

Right before he enters me, he places one hot passionate kiss on me. Walter looks into my eyes and says breathlessly, "Thank you Alexei for this gift." I feel my heart swell just a little more with love for him.

As he pushes in he reminds me, "Relax and breathe." The resistance at first makes me grunt uncomfortably. As the head of his penis breeches me he says encouragingly, "You made it through the hardest part. You ok?"

I bite my lip and nod as he rocks into me slowly. It hurt, but I asked for this. I gauge that he's was half way in me and the sensation is new. Pleasure is starting to eclipse the pain. This is a different kind of fullness than I'm used to. I know he's just as big as he ever was, but he feels slightly smaller in me now. I'm not experiencing the fear I felt the first time he fucked me. Then I wasn't certain I could handle his big dick in my ass. But, Walter being the king of preparation had me ready and begging for his cock, just like now.

There is a certain kind of high I get from having Walter above me. It's a power trip of sorts, I love to see Walter panting above me, straining to maintain control. He finally strokes in all the way and I can feel his balls flush against my ass. Holding my hips he withdraws completely and just as slowly pushed back in. It doesn't hurt at all, I feel full and stretched, as if his cock is giving me an internal massage. I clench my internal muscles around him and he gasps. "Oh. Yes! You are so tight, and wet, and hot. You feel so good. Feel good to you?" "Yes! Oh, Yes! Walter, faster, come on, faster," I moan playing with my own nipples. "You're so big, feel so good." Walter raised himself off his knees and pushed her up for more purchase and leverage. For a moment, he complied grinding and humping faster.

Walter says, "Open your eyes Alexei, look at me." Walter slows his pumps, corkscrewing out. I open my eyes at once noticing his stillness in my body. I look into to his eyes to protest, but something in his eyes tells me not to. I'm not sure what he's looking for in my eyes. I hide nothing from him as he searches. Whatever it is, he finds it, because he slides back out of my view and I feel the heat from his member at the entrance to my body.

Walter looked into eyes nearly jade green with desire. She looked exactly as his Alexei did on the tape. Her bottom lip was swollen from his attentions, body cast in a film of sweat, mouth open emitting short panting breaths. Lastly, Walter looked again into her eyes, they were the same, green nearly black pools, in them he saw love, lust, possession, and trust he could drown in, and so doing he fell. In her gaze he read the same claiming urge that he knew was coiled in loins. Satisfied that she didn't betray him with her body, Walter resumed his pumping, slowly letting his passion overtake him.

For a moment all I could hear was the slap of his balls on my ass. He was loosing control fast, but I wanted to come with him. One of his hands found its way to a nipple, and then my clitoris. He rubbed my little pearl and I know he felt the jerk in my body beneath him. "Come with me, Yes that's it," he moans.

"I'm close Walter, so close, harder." Finally, He gives it to me, and the force of the next slam jars me slightly. I lock my legs around his waist and pull him in closer. He's trying not to bounce me, but I won't let him be gentle. "Shit, Walter, I won't break,... yes, harder, I'm coming" I shrieked. Again I'm drowning in pleasure so great I can't see and I'm sure my brain is now mush. Vaguely my brain registers Walter's cry of completion, and the hot geyser exploding inside me.

So sweet my Walter, he's blown my mind, and he's fighting to take deep breaths, his thighs are shaking between mine from the tremendous effort. He's supporting himself on quivering arms to keep from crushing me and the baby. He slips out of me and I immediately feel the loss of connection.

A moment later, he pulls me up and we shower together. I take a little longer then he does, and when I return to the bedroom I discover that he's cleaned up and changed the bed. He kisses me softly, and tenderly. These kisses mean more to me than the ones in the heat of passion. He tucks me naked into a clean warm bed, then gets in and pulls the comforter over us both and I peek at the clock. 2 P.M. Well I guess we'll go shopping later.

Before he drifts off Walter drapes one arm around most of my gigantic middle and whispers in my ear, "I love you, and it will be ok. You'll be a great mother and father, and I'll be a great dad."

In a sleepy voice I murmur, "Yes we will, Walter."

The End... for now.

###

egotuus@hotmail.com


Title: Reunited and it Feels So Good
Author: Anika Joseph
E-mail: egotuus@hotmail.com
Rating: NC-17 (Het sex/some slashy memories)
Keywords: K/Sk
Characters: Sk, K, CGB Spender, WMM
Spoilers: Maybe all of them to be safe, WMM is alive, and my Alex has both arms.
Summary: A response to my own demand of more pregnant Krycek fic.
Disclaimer: No profit is made. This is for entertainment only.

back to top


home
[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Gallery] [Links] [Resources] [Home]