Go to notes and disclaimers


Take Me Away Part Two

Sweet Hay
by Wax Jism


I awake to sweet-smelling darkness. The night is sounding with the secret movements of a billion tiny creatures. I can smell slightly larger animals going about their usual business of hunting, eating, fucking, dying all around me, under me in the fragrant hay. My bed is soft, sheltered as I am from the prickly hay by Alex's trusty old leather. I turn my head, smelling him on it, as if it were his own shed skin. Alex himself is nowhere to be found. The car is right there, looming black against dark blue as my eyes begin to adjust to the scant light the night sky provides. I burrow deeper into the hay, pulling the heavy leather jacket around me. I vaguely remember stumbling out of the car and into this rickety barn. Alex must have lifted me onto the leather after I conked out. What day is it, anyway? No idea. We have been on the road for just about two eternities. Crossing more state lines in these few days—or is it weeks?—than I had in all my life before. So, which state is this? Kansas? Idaho? Montana? I'm not even sure which way we have been heading. Alex has to be Superman, or at least his cousin. No one gets by on that amount of sleep. Not me, anyway. I wonder how long I've been asleep this time.

I am still pleasantly hovering around the edges of full consciousness. I allow myself a little indulgence, a little fantasy. My morning tent is up, trustworthy as usual. Happy thoughts. Green eyes. Not Willow, no. Thoughts of Willow... strictly off-limits if I want to stay whole, sane and alive. Alex. His eyes are a clearer, edgier green. Emerald. I like to think about the way his face looked when he was checking me out in that motel shower. Hungry. Starved. Not much time for the good things in life when you're a badaaaasss mutha, is there? And Alex is seriously badass, no doubt about it. He doesn't talk about it, of course, but there's really no question about it. He has killed. Probably will again. Possibly he has enjoyed it on occasions. Violence is inherent in his being. I watch my mouth just a little when I'm around him. Even when we banter, I keep a lid on it. I don't want him to hit me. His hands look hard. But they can probably do a lot more pleasant things than whack me in the face. Oh, I have no second thoughts about using him in my fantasies, about taking what I want.

Alex in his tight black jeans. Great ass. Muscular arms, broad shoulders. Alex knows what he looks like, why the hell else those tight tee shirts, those low-slung, hip-hugging pants?

My tent is appreciating this line of thought. I let a hand creep down to give things a little squeeze. Alex... his hands... right there. His mouth... that way, please. My other hand sneaks under my shirt to tweak a hardening nipple. I have to gasp just a little. The other hand on my boner, keeping up a bit of friction through the rough denim of my jeans. Soon I will have to consider releasing my insistent penis for a more thorough workout.

I smell him on a breeze just before he walks into the barn. With a minor curse under my breath I let go of my dick. A setback.

"You awake?"

"Uh-huh."

"Let's move out."

I walk out into the balmy summer night. The moon is swollen above my head, and I can feel it tugging at something inside me, a deep, throbbing pulse. Soon... soon.

"What is it?" Alex next to me. His heat so close to my back, burning through my thin tee shirt. I feel strangely giddy. My hardon isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

"The moon", I whisper, elated. "Two more days."

His hand touches my shoulder. Surge of electricity. I lean backwards just a bit, lean into him, my back against his hard chest. He flinches a little, but the hand stays on my shoulder. My idle morning hardon has turned into a raging hormonal beast. I rein it in with an effort. What to do? The hand on my shoulder is perfectly still. And I can smell his excitement. He keeps his hips prudently pulled back, but what does it help when you deal with yours truly? You can't lie to a werewolf.

I turn around, slipping my arm around his waist. Giving him a big, old hug, letting him feel my boner. I press my face into the hollow of his throat, which is about as far as I reach. Smelling sweat and dust and something that can't be described because it is uniquely his. Feeling his pulse flutter through the thin skin.

His arms come around me, and now I feel his hardness for real. Told you so. I open my mouth just a little, and taste his skin, taste the salt and musk of it. The moon is so close to full that I have a distinct urge to bite down for a better taste, but it's under control.

His hands—so hot!—slide up my back, over my shoulders, to cup my face and turn it upwards. His eyes, black in the dusk, meet mine.

"What are you doing?" he whispers. Leaving it up to me to pull him down so I can kiss him.

His mouth is as soft as it looks. I simply press my own against it, not exactly doing anything, just holding back, giving him plenty of time to make up his mind. How odd that he would be the one to hesitate, the man, the experience all on his side. I have never even kissed a man in my life. My past ventures into the uncharted waters of gay sex amount to a few hesitant blowjobs given and received by my gorgeous but vapid band front man Devon. I had put it down to sexual frustration on his part, experimentation on mine. Well, well, well. Apparently, the owls are not quite what they seem. Who'll be blowing you now I'm not coming back, Dev? You never let me kiss you, you priggish bastard.

And finally Alex opens his mouth to receive me. Sloppy, enthusiastic kissing. And are those his hands, grabbing my ass? Slipping between my legs, poking around in a delightful, knowing way. I have to break for air, and can't help a tiny yelp when his fingers hit some preciously sensitive spot, through two layers of cloth, to boot. Now, I can't even rightly say I know about all the hot spots on my body. Devon for sure never bothered to find any, and Willow... well, Willow won't even say ass.

So all in all, I reflect as Alex manhandles me back into the barn, this will be different. No need to mind sensitive feelings, hold back, be gentle. This is a man, quite possibly old enough to be my father, a man with twenty or more years of experience. A real, hard, gay man in all his splendor. His mouth is ravaging mine, stealing my breath and leaving my head spinning. My knees buckle, and he pushes me down onto fragrant hay. The world isn't going to stop swirling around me like that, is it? I feel drunk, I feel crazy. His hands, hot on my skin, tugging at my tee. I wriggle out of it with a minor effort. Another searing kiss and his mouth leaves mine to attend to my aching, rock hard nipples. I squirm, I gasp, I rake my fingers through his hair, down his taut, muscular back. My hips buck involuntarily. Sharp straws are scratching my back but really, who cares? Not me, not when talented hands are working on my fly. I arch my back and moan, letting the moan resemble his name, and alright, his breath on my quivering dick, oh yes, wet warmth... My hands grab random tufts of hay, let go, grab some more. There, a sharp, helpless thrust into accepting depths, another and then his hands are on the sharp ridges of my hip bones, holding me down, gently at first, then rougher. His fingers dig into tender flesh, but it doesn't stop me at all. I bruise easily, my skin being very pale, very thin, but the bruises always fade in less than a day, something I find vaguely disappointing. It's kind of a cop out to have superpowers, I figure. There is not a single scar on my body. Eerie, but all too true. The change leaves my human form flawless and reborn every time. There are no pockmarks in my face, no new outbreaks of acne, not a freckle to be found. Even my vaccination scar has melted away, as has the mark after the bullet I took for Willow.

There isn't really time for contemplation now, for he's doing... whatever he does, and my brain shorts out as the orgasm slams into me, claws its way through my gut, spreading into every part of my thrumming body. Intense. For a few moments I am quite unable to move a single finger. Alex, having swallowed what was offered without hesitation, slithers back up my body for a new set of kisses, now with the added spice of my come. This is also new to me, but not at all unpleasant. Au contraire. I find my arms again, and promptly aim for the hardon I am reminded of as Alex's gorgeous body presses against me again. He is impressively hard, and the lightest, briefest touch elicits a hissing gasp from him. I fumble a little with his fly (practice will, no doubt make perfect), but manage it with reasonable dexterity, and there it is. No underwear, you kinky boy, you. He lies completely still, except for the deep trembles that travel through his prone body. I slide a finger down the seam on the underside of his cock, and what is that? Soft skin curls in my hand. Our boy sports a foreskin. I, having a very limited experience with cocks, have never seen one before.

I am momentarily taken aback at what I have here. One achingly beautiful man aroused to the point of insanity by the alluring presence of yours truly. Check. One impressively dimensioned uncut cock in my very hand. Check.

I let go of that pretty tool for a moment to give his erect nipples my undivided attention. Nibble... lick... tweak... He gasps. Groans. I like the sound of him groaning like that, deep in his throat, rumbling in his chest. I give him a little more of the same, then move purposefully downwards to that waiting cock.

Strong, almost overwhelming masculine scent. Neither of us has seen a shower in a while, but this is not a problem. My sense of smell has become something quite otherworldly after the change, and this intense assault, the smell of this man, just turns all my pleasure dials up to eleven.

Not a clear thought left in my head as I take him into my mouth, letting my tongue play a little with that unfamiliar foreskin on my way down the long shaft. I hear him moan louder, He mumbles something (that wasn't my name. What... who is he thinking about? It doesn't matter) under his breath, twining his fingers in my hair, stroking my head, my neck.

When he comes, it's with something like a scream, and there it is again, two syllables that almost positively make up a name. And the desolation of that scream bites deep. I realize that this man probably has as much to try to forget as I have.

Which leads me to Willow, and that's not a place I want to go, so I crawl back up to kiss Alex, making myself feel the difference, this isn't Willow, never will be. And that, dammit, is a good thing. He is looking at me, and there is pain in his eyes. His green eyes. Willow's face again. I shut off the thought. I wonder what he sees when he looks at me like that. Who he wants to think about but can't let himself. Is it a man or a woman, or something strange like me? Someone he used to love, but lost? Someone he never had? I want to ask, but I don't want him asking me about Willow, so I don't. Let the past forever be clouded. The future is coming, and we're it. Two men with nothing in common, but we will stay together anyway, because there is nothing else to do.

xx

Part Three

wax_jism@yahoo.com

Rating: NC-17, to be on the safe side. Consummation.
Pairing: K/other
Summary: Some time after Take Me Away. Heavy on smut, featherweight on plot. Still a crossover with Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Disclaimer: Alex Krycek belongs to Chris Carter (or so they tell me) and Fox. Oz and everything Slayer answer to Joss Whedon. And all that. Don't sue, because as you can see they just popped out for some down and dirty, decidedly unsafe sex.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]