Go to notes and disclaimers


Pwe-weet-pee-foo, Pwe-weet-pee-foo
by Ursula


Scene:

Interior: Someone's formerly elegant apartment. A Super King size bed stands, the center of a battlefield, surrounded by fallen bodies. Draperies, which once hung elegantly to frame the bed, are now hanging by one thread. From the mass of rich golden brown velvet, a face emerges. One green eye, once an emerald, now a virtual mass of bloodshot ruby, peers from the tangle of fabric. The handsome face peruses the chaos and this brave man, this resistance fighter, who has faced aliens undaunted, whimpers, "Mommy, mommy, your little Sasha needs you."

'Pwe-weet-pee-foo, Pwe-weet-pee-foo, what is that hideous sound?' Alex thinks, he has never heard the like before and hopes to never hear it again. He studies the mess, a mound of sun flower seed shells, broken chips, and a huge smear of what Alex hopes is dip surround Jeff Spender's naval. Alex dimly remembers, Spender, Jr., to be the dip bowl last night. He has an astonishing smirk on his sleeping face and his happy little hand clutches his cock, which looks like more than one person, licked the bowl last night. Spender is not the culprit, nor is Dana Scully, whose red locks are clutched in the other paw of the turncoat son of CSM. Dana has Jeff's tie, tightly wound around her hand; the other end is not on Jeff's neck, but on his big Spender special. Alex shudders as he notices there is a new tattoo of a ferret on her cute little tush. Poor Jeff, he probably thought his dad had a bad temper, wait until Scully realizes what she agreed to last night.

Alex continues to look. Heaps of clothing are scattered on the carpet. Bottles of various liqueurs shine desert dry on the floor. Eighteen empty cans of cranberry juice, the dregs of the gift sent by Demi-X, are lined up for an abandoned game of body bowling.

The bathroom door is open and Alex can see his double, the immortal Cory Raines blissfully asleep in the tub, Richie Ryans, his newest acquisition, draped over the edge, asleep, yet sucking on Cory's er, not his thumb. Amanda hangs from the shower curtain bat-like. She is naked except for a diamond necklace and high heels; these somehow are still attached to her pretty feet.

Speaking of Alex's doubles, there was Victor who had almost made it out the bedroom door toward the living room. Alas, he had fallen and lay face down in a partially eaten pizza. There was Mac, faithful to the end, nose still buried in Victor's ass, as if he also had fallen asleep in the middle of eating.

The noise intruded again, "Pwe-weet-pee-foo, Pwe-weet-pee-foo", Alex was going to kill that thing when he found it. Alex grunted and realized he should find his gun if he was going to kill the demented bird or what ever it was. He moved and then, he screamed. Mulder's head emerged from the tangle of curtain, climbing it like Tarzan up a vine.

Mulder's lips met him, a sweet kiss, despite the prodigious amount of garlic dip the man had consumed, but, of course, Alex was in love with the man and forgave almost anything. "Baby, what's wrong?"

Alex sniffled and replied, "Someone cut off my other arm."

Mulder frowned and said, "I don't remember that. I remember something about you promising a hand job to Frohike and then, giving him your prosthesis, but I'm sure no one cut off my baby's arm. Here, let's look."

Mulder's head disappeared into the mound of draperies. A champagne bottle flew out, a plam that had been used to roast hot dogs, condoms, more condoms, eight mostly used tubes of lube, and Pendrell flew out of the mess. Pendrell yawned and asked, "Am I dead again?"

Alex reassured, "Nope, you're alive and Jeff's right over there with Scully."

Alex gave Pendrell a friendly boost, inserted one finger in the red head's well-lubed crack to direct him and saw him happily crawl into the mound of Spender and Scully. His good deed for the day done, Alex just needed to kill something to feel alive, preferably the source of that horrible noise.

Mulder came crawling out of the other end of the drapes and announced, "There's a daisy chain of lone gunmen under the bed and Alex, let's buy you a new prosthesis. The old one's time has cum."

Mulder gave a charming wiggle of his bare buns and uttered a triumphant whoop. "Here's your real arm, beautiful!"

Alex wiggled his fingers counting them, one, two, three, four, five, six...Oh, god, he had turned into an alien! He announced this to Mulder who gravely sucked each finger in his mouth to count them.

Mulder took Alex's little finger and murmured, "That's One", lick, slurp, suck, and moving on, Mulder said, "Here's two", tongue rasping and swirling. Mulder remarked, "Hope this is chocolate on this finger" as he slipped number three into his mouth. Mulder announced, "Good news, it was chocolate." Mulder deeply inhaled lucky finger number four; reminding Alex of one of the many reasons he adored his Mulder. Mulder nibbled and popped Alex's thumb in and out before saying, "Nope, only five."

Alex wiggled his other digit and said, "Wait, you forgot this one!"

Mulder started for Alex's crotch and said, "Oh, and that's my very favorite one of all."

Alex's nerves crept, interrupting the anticipation of delight as he heard the sound, the horrible sound, the torment of the sound; "Pwe-weet-pee-foo, Pwe-weet-pee-foo" He said, "Mulder, wait, first I have to find that thing and kill it."

Mulder helped him track the sound to the largest heap of bedding in the center of the bed. Grimly, Alex uncovered the menace. He found Skinner. He found Skinner's large and resplendent ass, the play field of his dreams last night. Between the large round mounds, just a little hirsute, Alex saw: streamers, multicolored streamers of paper. Skinner was gently passing gas; he HAD said that canned cheese spray always disagreed with him; right before eating it off someone's bobbing red cock. With each whiff, the New Year's noise maker that some one had inserted in Skinner's, uh, er, blowhole, filled and emitted that deadly sound, "Pwe-weet-pee-foo, Pwe-weet-pee-foo"

Alex groaned as he remembered he was the very prankster, last out of the pool, who had left this reminder of folly. He gently gave it one happy twist and Skinner uttered an "Oh, God, do that again!" before Alex removed the toy and tossed it aside.

Awakened, Skinner turned over, sat up, and surveyed the wreck of his home. "Next year, let's borrow consortium head quarters," Skinner remarked. He flopped down, grabbing handfuls of Alex and Mulder on the way. Kicking the heap of Scully, Jeff, and Pendrell to the side, Skinner kissed Alex until the mercury popped before turning his attentions to Mulder.

Wiggling, Mulder worked his way back down to Alex as Alex nibbled over the vast playing field of Skinner's hairy and well-muscled chest. "Yummy," Mulder muttered as he discovered Alex's cock, still chocolate dipped from last night's treats.

Alex's mouth was too full to do more than say, "Hhaa Nemmph dmmm"

Walter gazed down happily at the bobbing heads and lay back. It's GOOD to be an A.D.! He announced to the survivors of the Millennium blast, "Happy New Year's Day!"

Happy New Year's Day, Terma-rrifics!

xx

ursula4x@Aol.com

Pwe-weet-pee-foo, Pwe-weet-pee-foo
Category: The night after the Millennium party
Author: Fan4Richie (Who has no pride to admit this)
Disclaimer: Chris Carter, Panzer, and I forget who else owns all of these characters

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]