Go to notes and disclaimers


Patience and XXX's
by Ursula


Thirsty as hell, maybe dying, Alex thought. No, the well manicured man wouldn't let him die. Alex tried to bring the bucket nearer. It was still out of reach and Alex's tears also overflowed. Maybe, he had died and this was hell. Alex had never felt as self disgusted in his life as he had when he had sealed the oil in the boy. At the time, he told himself that it was awful but it really was saving the boys life. They were going to shoot him until Alex chose him to carry the oil. Now, fuck, he had given it over for a tumble with Marita Covarrubias and she hadn't even been that good! If this was hell, Alex was sure that he deserved being here.

A voice buzzed in his ears. "Alex, I watched and I was surprised you even came."

Alex opened his eyes and saw Mulderon sitting there on his shoulder. Wearily, he said, "You are an audio, visual and tactile hallucination."

"Is that the thanks I get?" the fairy said. He leaned over and bit Alex on the nose.

"Hey, ow, don't you think I have enough trouble?" Alex grumbled and said, "Okay, so you're real. Get me the keys to these cuffs!"

Mulderon said, "Cold iron. I have an allergy. Sorry."

Alex just accepted that as typical luck. He said, "How about some water?"

The fairy flew over to the bucket and remarked, "Oy, bug's bile, that's murky. I can fix it. All I have to do is drop in my magical brita's powder into the bucket and presto, sweet and clear."

Mulderon spun in the air and a little stream of water followed from the bucket. Alex drank until he was satisfied. The fairy dabbled up the drops and brushed his wings over Alex's lips. Alex's opened his mouth a little and let the tip of his tongue out for the fairy to kiss. Mulderon sat on Alex's tongue and began promptly to fuck it. Oh, well, Alex would take what he could get. And, besides, fairy cum was very sweet. It tasted almost like divinity only with a piquant tang.

Mulderon caught his breath and sat on Alex's shoulder. He sulkily said, "Ich bin ahntoisht! (1) Alex, what did I tell you? Have a heart? You got to be all Gantser k'nacker!(2)"

Alex had a knack for languages, but why was Mulderon saying he was disappointed. That was the trouble with people named Mulder or close to it. A few murders, a betrayal or two and they're all over you. Hey, and as for Gantser k'nacker, being a big shot, well, Alex was tired of being a pee on. Do you know what piss did to leather?

Mulderon leaned close and Alex begged, "Not the nose, not the nose." Mulderon said, "It's a good thing my cousin, Saulderon, the New York lawyer fairy owes me one. The king wanted to put an ass on your head. He likes to do that to bottoms. Wish we had over thrown him, this revolution stuff never spread with us fair folk, born Lackey's, most of us, racing to be close to Oberon and Titiana. Anyway, my gifts still get to stay, but you got to sweat harder to make the true love work out."

Alex said, "I'll worry about that when I get out of here."

Mulderon said, "You will."

Alex did not mind the company, but he was not sure why was being favored with it. Was Mulderon his conscience? Hell, he would have gotten one long ago if he knew that they looked like that.

Mulderon winked out and reappeared with a bounty of food stuffs following him. He dissembled an orange and fed that to Alex. He had also found some fairy cakes, the powdered sugar made Alex sneeze. Mulderon went spinning head over heels. He yelled, "Whee!" as if it was a carnival ride.

When Mulderon returned, he lapped up all the powdered sugar that had settled around Alex's mouth. It felt weird and good, not like a cat's tongue, because Mulderon's mouth was soft and tender. Alex felt another tear slide out. Mulderon drank it up. Alex scolded "All that salt can't be good for you!"

Mulderon said, "Human tears are one of our food groups, dear one. The laughter of babies, the tear of a lover, butter and cream, little carrots, asparagus in spring, a little tequila and chocolate. It's very sound nutrition."

Alex ached all over and his arm hurt like hell, but he felt better with his hunger and thirst satisfied. He slept a little and woke with Mulderon nestled on his chest. The tiny head was tucked under Alex's chin. It reminded him of sleeping with Mulder who used to do something almost like that.

Mulderon stayed with Alex almost constantly. Alex discovered that most people even most children could not see the fairy. Only those who kept their sense of wonder could see Mulderon. Alex was surprised to discover that he had one of those left. Every once in a while someone old or very ill came along and was delighted. Alex stood by during a conversation with a child victim of cancer. The fairy assured the child that he qualified for a special club because of his suffering. He would be allowed to join the ranks of the fair and a wizened drone would be left in his place.

When they got to apartment 42, Mulderon wandered around. He made Alex play some of Mulder's porn video's while they waited. Then he wanted to have sex. Alex refused to unzip for him. He could just see Mulder's face if he came into see Alex lying around with his pecker being tickled by an invisible being. Worse yet, Mulder might still be enough of a believer to see the fairy. Then who knows? He might let Scully try to dissect Mulderon or something. Alex instead delicately gave the fairy a sort of blow job, using minute movements of his tongue. You might think Alex wouldn't get anything out of that, but it was enough to see Mulder's old 'mind blown out my dick expression' even in such tiny form.

That kiss, Alex frankly had been terrified. He meant to kiss Mulder on the lips. He had changed his trajectory at the last moment, just grazing the corner of Mulder's mouth. Alex's knees were shaking as he walked out. He leaned on the wall outside the apartment for a few moments as he let the bitter tears fall.

Mulderon hugged Alex's head to the best of his ability. Alex reported to his new owner, wishing he had never seen any of these old men. After that, Alex went back to his studio apartment and took a bubble bath. Mulderon had such a good time playing with the bubbles that Alex lost a little of his depression.

Alex asked, "Mulderon, don't you have to watch over that family you talked about? I mean, don't get me wrong. I love your company, but I was just wondering."

Mulderon said, "They are on their way here. My cousin, Impigration is an expert in such travels so he is watching them."

Alex lay naked on the bed, letting the fairy run around his body, painting him with various food substances just like Mulder used to do. The door kicked in and Alex rolled for his gun, sending the fairy off in a cloud of blue smoke curses.

Mulder already had his gun out. He strode in like John Wayne, mowing down what ever minority group suited his fancy. Alex dropped his gun. Mulder marched over and back handed Alex. He raised his hand again and yelped as Mulderon stabbed him with a cocktail fork.

Cross eyed, Mulder gaped at the irate fairy. "Shit, what the fuck are you?"

Mulderon impudently wiggled his butt at Mulder and said, "Kiss my ass and I'll tell you."

Alex was frightened for his little lover. Mulder had a vile temper and a gun, two things that equated trouble. Alex said, "Mulderon, disappear. I can handle this."

Mulderon winked out, but reappeared on Alex's shoulder. He said, "Violence is so—sexy, at least between you two. You know, I bet people would pay to see you fight."

Mulder suddenly looked faint. He pointed at Alex's arm and yelled, "What's that?"

Alex muttered, "It's my built in drink mixer, Got any strawberries? I'll make you a margarita."

Damn, Mulder actually was keeling over. Alex helped him to the bed that dominated the small room and loosened Mulder's tie. When Mulder didn't object, Alex took everything else off him. It was funny. For a moment, Alex had the impression that Mulder was grossly large. Mulder was dead out. Alex shrugged and lay beside him. He must have gone to sleep because he woke up with Mulder staring at him. Alex felt the hot little body of Mulderon banging away at his ear. Well, that was that, Alex only had one virgin ear left.

Mulder said, "Alex, you let him do that to you?"

Mulderon tumbled off when he ejaculated. His somersaults trailed colored comets as he zoomed about. His slightly shrill voice shouted, "It was good for me!"

Alex said, "Hey, why not? He's cute. He doesn't hit me and he saved my life when you dumped me in Tunguska to get my arm cut off."

Mulderon zigzagged back. He hovered in the air and kissed Alex on the mouth. He said, "If I had greater magic, I would steal you away to fairy land."

Mulder remarked, "I thought he moved there a long time ago."

Mulderon spread his cheeks and farted at Mulder. He called up a bit of ball lightening and lit the gas. He shot across the room and landed on the window blinds. Alex went to fetch the vulgar little creature. Alex asked, "Why do you do these things? You know you're going get hurt." Alex stopped and kissed the little fairy on his muscled torso. He stroked the tiny chest with a feather light touch of his little finger.

Mulderon giggled and said, "It's fun up to the moment I land."

Mulder's laugh surprised Alex. How long had it been since he had heard his genuine laugh. Alex thought about it and remembered that it had been the next to the last time in Mulder's bed. He shuddered as he recalled, being held down, pinned by Mulder's arms, the sweat-gloss of their bodies easing the friction of Mulder's teasing slide across his body. Oh, shit, Alex was getting a hard on.

Mulder lay back on the bed grinning. He said, "He sounds so like me!"

Mulder turned over on the bed and reached for Alex. His tongue probed Alex's ear, the one in which Mulderon had cum. Mulder said, "Mmmm,"

Alex loved that vibration against his ear. He ignored Mulderon who was watching them from the pillow. He guided Mulder's head to his mouth and drank in the leche de caramel of his delight. Mulder's moan echoed back and then Alex heard his name called, "Alex, Alex,"

If he had been dead and cold in Lethe, Alex would have heard that. Mulder whispered, "I still hate you."

Alex buried the words with a kiss. A tube of lubricant hovered in the air and then Mulderon unraveled trails of neon condoms in the air. Mulder snagged just one and let the fairy put it on him. He stared at the industrious little creature and asked, "You going to watch?"

Mulderon grinned lustfully and Mulder said, "We have a lot in common."

When Alex awoke in the morning, Mulderon slept on the pillow beside him, but Mulder was gone, not even a package of sunflower seeds to mark his passage. Alex felt sore, but it was a pleasant pain.

Mulderon woke at Alex's quiet sob. He lit on Alex's chest and said, "It gets better but first you have a mission."

Alex said, "Yeah, I know, defeat the aliens and bring down the Consortium."

Mulderon said, "Well, bubee, there's that. However, after you finish those errands, you have a deed to do in my world. "

Mulderon waved his wand. Alex said, "Knock it off. It's too early"

As the fairy cursed in disappointment, the smoke from his curses formed a smooth screen. A remote control switch appeared in his hand. He punched a few buttons and a brightly painted doll appeared on the smoke screen.The doll was clad in twists of leather and fluffs of feathers. It wore a tiny skull shaped necklace around it's neck. It had jagged teeth with bits of coral to simulate blood.

Mulderon said, "This is the Kickasschena, planter of false evidence .. goes around projecting ancient stone tablets, wrong sized gloves, visions of assassins in showers, that sort of thing. You face him first."

Alex didn't think the little wooden man looked that frightening.

Mulderon snorted and said, "Oi, gevald (3), you should be so lucky that the stick man is the worst you face. Look at this!"

A horrid monster showed in the smoke. The head was flat of brow and reptilian with enormous jaws, filled with rows of teeth. It was dripping saliva from its gruesome mouth. Somehow it still looked like Spender Senior. Rows of Morley cigarettes extruded from it's nicotine yellow teeth.

Alex asked in a humbled voice, "I don't suppose this is a little thing, huh?"

Mulderon said, " I wish, Neshomeleh(4), I wish. He's as big as a house. This is the dragon, Splendor, the Xtrordinary. He lives on a mountain in New Zealand. You will face many hazards on the way, Alex, but if you fail, Mulder will die!"

Alex winced and hoped that Spender had forgotten to cancel his Consortium health care plan. He had a feeling that he would need it before this mission was through.

CONTINUED ON NEXT ROCK

(I'd be sorry about this, but I am having a lot of fun with my small smutster, Mulderon. Wait until you meet his soul mate, Bane)

Yiddish words:

Ich bin ahntoisht! (1) I'm very disappointed

Gantser k'nacker(2) A big shot

Oi, gevald (3) exclamation of anguish

Neshomeleh(3) beloved

xx

ursula4x@Aol.com

Patience and XXX's
Spoilers: if you haven't seen every Krycek episode backwards and forwards
Disclaimer: Chris Carter made them, but would he recognize them?

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]