Go to notes and disclaimers


Cops, Double Agents, and the FBI
by Ursula


Commissioner Scalli purposefully made his way across the room with a paper plate full of the deadly linguini. His chubby, pink cheeks were stretched in a grin as he said, "There you are, Ricky! I saw that your hands were too full to carry an extra plate so I thought that I would bring you this..."

Oh God, it was full of the stuff, noodles soggy, sauce reminding Ricky
Caruso of bile and he was going to have to eat it because Tony Scalli was standing right there, just smothering in niceness and Christmas spirit. Ricky had volunteered last year to work this shift as he hadn't made a date and he didn't have family since his Mom and dad died. He had been surprised at the unexpected banquet and cheered by the company at the station. Commissioner Scalli was really a good guy when he wasn't biting your butt off, but he was the world's worst cook.

Ricky managed a smile and took the plate. He said, "Thanks, boss. I was, uh, saving it for my seconds."

Scalli stood there beaming at him and Ricky knew he had to take a bite or the Commish would never leave long enough for him to dispose of the repulsive substance. Ricky picked up his fork and reminded his brain and his taste buds that he was a brave cop who could face any horror. Stan roared across the room and yelled, "Can it, Ricky, we got a disturbance at the Hilton...the manager says that the guys won't answer the door and the hotel security won't chance it on Christmas Eve."

Ricky shoved the linguini plate at Scalli and said, "Too bad, I hate to waste it. Finish it for me, please."

Disturbance, hmm, nice hotel for it, he had never stayed at the Hilton although he had once splurged on the Holiday Inn for his one trip to
Disneyland. He liked the look of the place, all prim and proper with antiques all over the place and those dark, boring pictures that just say class. The dithering manager handed Ricky keys and said, Room "42"

Ricky Caruso ran up the stairs toward the room, leaving Stan and the hotel manager far behind. He heard someone groaning and a different voice cursing. He rammed his shoulder in the doorway with his gun ready. Ricky lit up like a porch light. There were two men on the bed. The one doing the groaning was the guy on the bottom. Ricky saw black denim jeans dangling off one long leg while the other one was totally naked. Both legs were draped over the other man's back. He couldn't see a face on either man, just mostly the guy on top, flexing his muscles as he pushed in and out of the ass of the other one.

Ricky took a look around at the overturned furniture, part of a ripped tee shirt, an overturned room service tray, and then, he spotted the gun next to the top man's hand. The guy's ass pumped faster; his muscles bunching hard and harder until he yelled, "Krycek! Alex!", obviously coming.

Ricky conquered his fascination and dread to yell, "Freeze"

Top man groaned, "Oh, no."

Bottom man did not seem too upset despite the rape implications of the scene. He growled in a strangely familiar voice, "Busted, Mulder!"

Stan had arrived and he edged immediately around to collect the top man's gun. He looked down with a bland, "Sir, are you all right?" then, his voice hit a high octave and he yelled, "Ricky, better look at this guy. Hey, move your ass."

The man on top moved, rolling over with fingers holding a condom on. Ricky now faced a dark haired, green eyed, slightly older version of his own face. The rape victim was panting, but he didn't look in the least bit distressed or ashamed. The most notable difference between Ricky and him was a smooth plastic arm, substituting for the real thing. The guy spotted Ricky and remarked, "Just, fucking great, I didn't know they cloned me. Mulder, look, I have a baby twin brother."

Mulder, the rapist or what ever, said, "Krycek, shut up, I'm dying of embarrassment. You could have just quietly submitted. You come every time I do that to you."

Krycek painted a line of cum suggestively down his belly, making Stan look like he wanted to puke. Krycek was as relaxed as if he was observed naked every day. Ricky didn't count one leg of a black pair of jeans, one black sock, and the ragged neckband of a white tee shirt as clothing. Krycek also seemed nonchalant about the prosthetic limb that replaced his left arm. He moved his right hand up to explore a red line of tooth-marks around his left nipple and some scratches on his shoulder.

Stan asked, "So what's the deal? Who are you two clowns?" Jabbing a finger at the one that looked like Ricky, he asked, "So is this some stupid sex game or should I call for a rape team?"

Krycek turned his eyes on the other man speculatively. He asked, "So what is it, Mulder? Am I your rape victim or your lover? You call it?"

"Fuck!" Mulder yelled and he tried to leap on Krycek again until Stan hauled him off.

Krycek was staring at Ricky, an intelligent evaluating expression in his eyes. "You know you were adopted, kid?" he asked

Ricky said, "I am not! Just because we look a little alike, doesn't mean that we are at all alike. For one thing, I like woman, not guys."

Krycek grinned and said, "Then they did a lousy job with your hormones during gestation. I go all ways. In fact, you're kind of cute kid, in an undeveloped way, you know."

The other man sat up and took a good look. He remarked, "Oh, my God, a baby Krycek!"

Ricky tried to collect his shattered dignity and said, "I'm Officer Caruso."

Stan said, "One of these guys is an FBI agent." He was holding up a badge and an ID. Stan pointed at the lighter haired man and said, "That one, he's Fox Mulder, Special Agent."

Mulder said, "That's right, I was, uh, going to arrest Krycek and, and..."

Krycek drawled, "And he has this interesting way of doing a body cavity search."

Stan laughed and Mulder glared. "Can I go in the bathroom and get my clothes on?"

Krycek said, "Ohhh, must you? Hey, the kid might secretly like the view."

Ricky wondered if anyone found him as obnoxious as he was finding his double. Still, it bothered him that a fellow law enforcement agent had abused his power to rape a prisoner or whatever these two nuts had been actually doing, since, Ricky had concluded it was a sex game. Ricky dressed his face in a sympathetic expression and went to help his double. He said, "Sir, uh, Krycek?"

"Alex Krycek" the man said, holding out his hand. Ricky shook it automatically and then realized that Krycek still had cum on his hand. He stared at his besmirched hand. Krycek glanced at his palm and licked it, saying, "Mmm, Mulder." Ricky ran to the bathroom to wash, passing Mulder who was on his way out with a washcloth, presumably, for the object of his lust.

Ricky came back and Stan was on the phone to the commissioner who said to bring both men in for questioning. Krycek finally said that he was not filing rape charges; it was a lover's quarrel. Mulder explained at length to the Commissioner Scalli exactly how evil and powerful this Alex Krycek character was. Krycek just sat in the chair, looking innocent. The commissioner kept looking back and forth between Krycek and Ricky. He said, "You have any long lost brothers, Caruso?"

"No," Ricky said, "Look, they were committing a public indecency."

Krycek snickered and said, "The walls were thin in that room, but I don't think you can call it public. Look, just chalk it up to a loud lover's quarrel. Nobody got hurt."

Commissioner Scalli wrinkled his baby round face in a scowl and then decreed "Book them both for a public disturbance while I make some calls."

The two men were hauled away still bickering so intensely that they might as well be the only two people in the station. Ricky said to the Commissioner, "I sure hope I'm not related to that guy."

Scalli smiled at him and said, "Don't worry about it, Ricky. Now, scoot and get your paperwork done."

Scalli wandered over and told Ricky, "I reached some guy named Kersh. He says we may or may not have Mulder. The man is supposedly waiting psychiatric evaluation in a hospital."

After he finished his report, Ricky couldn't resist another look at his older counterpart. He greeted the jailer and went on down the line. He couldn't believe it after all that yelling and shoving, the two men were necking on the lower bunk, going at it, hotly and heavily too. Their jail uniforms were mostly open to admit feverishly roaming hands. Ricky yelled, "Stop that."

The men leisurely separated and his double looked at him with an annoyed expression, "What?"

Ricky declared, "You are disgusting."

Ricky marched down the corridor and demanded that the jailer move Krycek to a separate cell. Lumpy Corbell said, "Be sure and tell me what cell he's in." He dangled the keys and a form from his fat hand.

Ricky indigently marched back and ordered, "Get out of that cell. You are going in solitary for your own protection, Krycek."

His double snickered and made a show of kissing Mulder good-bye. Ricky had decided that a trained FBI agent, even one disowned by his organization and headed for a psychiatric evaluation was more dangerous then a flirtatious one armed something or other. Krycek seemed docile enough. One moment he was turning around to be cuffed and the next, Ricky was gagged and cuffed.

Mulder protested, "I can't break out of jail. I'm an FBI agent."

Krycek said, "You don't break out of jail, your career is so dead we may as well buy a coffin for your badge." The man grinned at Ricky and said, "Hey, Mulder, how would you like me in a cute blue uniform?"

Ricky squealed under the gag and tried to fight, but soon he was in his underwear and Krycek was in his uniform. Mulder said, "Just keep to the shadows, Krycek, and smile. You look younger when you smile."

Krycek grinned and leaned over Ricky to kiss Mulder on the lips. He said,
"Mmm, my Mulder." He took a quick look at Ricky and said, "Nice underwear, kid. Don't wiggle too much, you're already slipping right out of it."

Ricky wanted to crawl in a hole and die. He was wearing a gag gift from a departed girl friend, a shiny green thong that was supposed to match his eyes. He was overdue for a trip to the Laundromat. The two men helped him into the jail coverall. He couldn't believe no one noticed them as Krycek marched them onto the elevator. Krycek and Mulder necked some more on the elevator and then Krycek said, "You baby-sit the kid and I'll go get our clothes and erase all the evidence of this side trip."

Ricky sat in the confiscated car and chewed on the gag. Mulder was looking at him with a turned-on expression. He said, "Alex looked like you, not so apple cheeked, but cute. Damn, I thought he was the sweetest thing in a Sears suit."

Ricky shuddered and devotedly hoped that Krycek would come back before the horny FBI agent needed his next fix of gay sex. Krycek returned grinning and said, "All taken care of."

Mulder grunted and said, "Thanks, Krycek. Now what do we do with your cute little clone?"

Krycek said, "He just took vacation to visit a sick friend. I want to investigate his background. I'd swear he was a clone, but I guess my parents might have given up a kid or something."

Ricky remembered his father's friend who made puppets. They had a couple they called "Punch and Judy". They were always fighting. Riding in between the two men who had kidnapped him was like being the middleman in the puppet show. Mulder had a spoiled, pouting attitude that begged for a hard spanking, although the guy would enjoy it too much to make it worthwhile. Krycek, on the other hand was lippy and sarcastic. He seemed to love to incite Mulder one-way or the other.

Ricky was about to scream as they passed through a tunnel and were stalled in traffic. Apparently, the darkness was a signal to grope and some one's hand found the wrong lap. Ricky yelled, "Knock that off! It's me. It's Caruso, you pervert."

Mulder's voice remarked, "Krycek, he feels exactly like you! Check it out."

Ricky's voice went up an octave as Krycek's right hand thoroughly groped him. "Hey, he does." Exclaimed Krycek back.

Ricky said, "Would you just leave me alone?"

"His voice goes all squeaky the way yours does when you're upset too." Mulder observed.

"Ouch!" yelled Ricky as a misdirected blow from Krycek hit him. This was the kidnapping from hell. He hoped that these two got sentenced to a hundred years in a cell with a plexi-glass window separating them so they could look, but not touch or hit.

And so it went, argue, smooch, and cuddle in cascading patterns as they drove out of the city and took increasingly more rural roads.

Ricky fell asleep after lunch. He woke up smelling leather, musk, and an exciting odor like a wild animal had crept into the car. His nose twitched and Mulder said, "Ah, he's waking up. He looked so cute sleeping on your shoulder. Kind of like a baby tiger on his mama's tit."

Krycek said, "Huh, my tit would be only the first thing that he'd suck on."

Mulder snickered and said, "You want to screw yourself? Knew you were conceited!"

Ricky sat up and shouted, "No one is screwing me!"

Krycek said, "Chill, I don't need to force myself on you. I only force myself on Mulder and visa-versa; plenty of visa versa."

The two men had arrived at a tall fence. Krycek got out, worked the lock and the gates swung open. They drove down a long narrow road, lined with pines and arrived at a substantial cabin. Krycek said, "See, I told you it was nice. Hell, even Spender didn't know about this."

"Just exactly why was your "Friend" so fond of you?" asked Mulder.

Krycek kissed him and said, "You know there's no one, but you. Hey,
Mulder, carry me over the threshold!"

Mulder said, "No way, I'd break my back." He grabbed Ricky and said, "Come on, kid. Let's get inside.

It was hard to believe a place that big only had one bedroom, but so Krycek claimed. Ricky was handcuffed to a brass day bed while the two men put the place in living order. They disappeared into the bathroom and returned with Mulder chasing Krycek until they tumbled on the bed. Mulder was on top, pinning Ricky's double down and kissing him as if trying to perform some miracle surgery with his tongue. A wet towel flew out from between them and landed on Ricky's chest. Ricky tried clearing his throat to remind them he was present, but that didn't work. He finally yelled, "Hey, can't you cuff me to some other piece of furniture? Don't you want some privacy?"

Mulder laughed and asked, "Alex, do you want some privacy?"

Alex said, "I like an audience. You know, gives you reason to put the verve in your performance."

Mulder said, "One thing I like about you. You're kinky."

Krycek said, "Very, very kinky, Mulder, go down on me now!"

Mulder raised Alex's legs, kissing, licking, and nibbling, like he was enjoying ice cream. His mouth took Alex and took Alex, sliding up and down while the other man arched to the point that he was nearly standing on his head. Ricky looked away, but he had to stare as a cock that was almost exactly like his got a blowjob that looked like a hall of deep throat nominee. Mulder stopped short of making Krycek cum. He held the thick cock tightly in a gently milking fist as he tongued his way underneath. His tongue strummed the perineum and explored the underside of the happy cock. Ricky wiggled, getting hard despite his effort to maintain horrified thoughts. Mulder licked and sucked his way under until he was rooting around in the anus. Ricky had heard about that, he was lucky to get head from his dates. The Italian girls that he dated thought eating meant something with spices and sauces, not giving your guy a thrill.

Alex certainly liked the action from his writhing and moaning. Mulder slowly replaced his tongue with lubricated fingers. Then, he was shoving his cock inside. Both men were silent for a moment. Mulder paused with the head of his thick organ buried, but not much further. Krycek pulled him back down for a kiss and then they started to move again. For all the sarcasm and violence, Ricky saw that these two had something going.

After the two men finished and came back in from a trip to the bathroom, Ricky said, "I got to go."

Krycek brought him. There was no place to escape and Ricky hoped he could be alone long enough to get some relief. He asked, "Can I take a shower?"

Krycek patted his ass and said, "Sure, kid. I even promise I won't let Mulder peek through the key hole."

Ricky sighed as he got under the hot water and settled on Marlene, with the big breasts with their long brown tips. Yeah, think about her on her knees, moaning, her black hair cascading and her big, red lipstick painted mouth as round as a fuck doll's. Only as he pulled on himself, working his cock quicker and harder, he saw instead the hazel-eyed Mulder replacing Marlene, his sensitive lips surrounding Ricky greedily...and Ricky came.

Krycek poked his head in the door and left Ricky a pair of jeans, a tee shirt, and socks. Ricky undertook the delicate task of zipping sans underwear. He was uncomfortably aware that the jeans clung like a second skin, the seam pressed in the cleft of his buttocks and made him feel sleazy.

Ricky sat quietly at the kitchen table, rubbing a scar in the table with his cuffed hands. Krycek had cooked and Mulder was carving a roast, which smelled tolerable. Ricky usually stuck to frozen dinners and take out so he was mildly impressed. Krycek unlocked him so he could eat which Ricky appreciated. He was starved. Krycek set a well-filled plate down and said, "I could hear your stomach growling from across the room. I remember when I was your age I was always hungry."

Ricky blushed as Mulder's gaze inventoried him again. Mulder smiled and said, "I remember it like it was yesterday. If we didn't stop and eat, you sounded like a car without a muffler."

Ricky tried to guess how old his double was, but he couldn't tell. He looked good other than the scars and even the ravages gave him a pirate-like lure. Ricky watched Mulder hand slide down, rubbing his double's knee. "I remember how sweet and sexy you seemed."

Alex stared into his lover's eyes and said, "Yeah, I bet seeing the kid turns you on. No damage on him, no history."

Mulder smiled and said, "But I know he's not my Alex."

Krycek's face beamed at that. He leaned in for a kiss and ended up straddling his lover's lap. Ricky waited until he was sure that they were into it and made a dash for the door. It was locked and a loud alarm made him jump back, covering his ears with his hands. Krycek soon was there, shaking his head and said, "Caruso, I may be fuck-blind half the time when I'm with Mulder, but I am never stupid. The doors are alarmed; the windows are unbreakable, and only open if you know the code. Both Mulder and I have been in more hand-to-hand combat than a babe like you has even seen on TV. Just give it up and relax. Mulder and I have to hide out here for a while and then, we will let you go, unharmed, with your cherry if that's the way you want it. Okay?"

Ricky couldn't meet the green eyes. He looked down and nodded, saying, "Okay."

Ricky washed dishes under Krycek's watchful eyes. Mulder dried and put away, stopping to neck when his lover offered. When that was done, Mulder turned to Krycek and asked, "What to do? Want to go back to bed?"

"No, it's not good for your digestion, Mulder, so soon after eating. Let's watch TV. Come on, kid, we'll find something interesting."

Ricky watched TV. Krycek and Mulder were sprawled on the couch, Mulder's head in Krycek's lap. They were watching a Canadian show. Krycek grinned and said, "See that Vic looks like me, don't you think?"

Mulder said, "He's hot. If that Mac guy had any brains, he'd dump any hope of that cock-teasing Asian bitch and jump Vic."

"Yeah," said Alex.

Ricky personally thought the Asian woman was very sexy. He agreed though, those guys sure paid lots of attention to each other for guys who didn't get along. He watched Alex feed his lover a kernel of popcorn followed by a chocolate. Just in case, Mulder couldn't eat the chocolate on his own, Alex pushed it in with his tongue. God, didn't these guys do anything except fight and make-out?

Later, Krycek and Mulder were ready for bed, Ricky was sent in to the bathroom to wash up. Mulder gave him a pair of boxers in which to sleep, as Alex neither wore underwear or pajamas. Ricky hurried to the bed and got under the covers, knowing that he had been totally checked out by Mulder.

Not only were they going to screw again, but; they had to do it with the light on. Ricky had given up on tuning the men out. He watched with narrowed eyes. His counterpart was finally getting on top. He was going down on Mulder with every bit as much finesse and Mulder was loud about his appreciation. Ricky wasn't even conscious at first that he was stroking along with the show until he watched Krycek slide his erection into Mulder. His cock gave a big jump as if it wanted to leap over the next bed and give that a try. Krycek froze for a moment until Mulder demandingly said, "Come on, Alex, give it to me."

The older version of himself groaned and started to move. Ricky was surprised to see Mulder was getting off on this as much as Krycek had done. He moaned and tossed his head, yelling nonsense when Krycek moved around. Finally, he yelled, "Alex, Alex! Alex!" in tones of rising ecstasy and Ricky came right along with him.

Shortly, Krycek finished a clean up that consisted of an all over tongue wash of Mulder and lay his head on Mulder's stomach contentedly. He said, "Merry Christmas, Mulder. Now wasn't that better then breaking into yet another consortium base? I mean, you see one; you've seen them all."


Ricky woke up in the morning, grimacing at the dried crud on his belly.
Krycek came over and sat on his bed. He grinned and said, "You ready, kid?"

Ricky flinched and asked, "For what?"

"Christmas. Mulder couldn't sleep last night and went shopping. We even got a tree. Come on, rise and shine." Krycek said

There was a tree and presents under it. "What did you get me, Mulder?"
Krycek demanded, then he said, "Oh, nipple clamps, with gold chains, that's classy, Mulder and, a new earring..."

Mulder said, "Check them out. All monogrammed."

Krycek said, "M loves K, Oh, Mulder." He leaped into his lover's arms and was thoroughly kissed. When they came up for air, Krycek handed Mulder a computer disc and said, "I ripped this out of Spender's safe just for you. Got to have something good on it." Then with a laugh, he handed Mulder a wrapped gift. Mulder ripped the package open gleefully and held up red briefs, trimmed around the flap with white fake fur.

Mulder promptly volunteered to model, stripping down to nothing. Ricky closed his legs tightly, scolding his cock for its prurient interest in the man. Mulder stood there lanky, scarred, and tummy protruding just a little in contrast to the heavily muscled legs and arms. He still was as sexy as anything that Ricky had ever seen.

Krycek piled a stack of gifts in front of Ricky. There were the boring gifts like briefs, although these were designer ones that would impress the guys in the locker room. The nice jeans and soft silk and wool sweater were also from stores beyond Ricky's budget. He said, "Thanks guys, I guess."

Alex said, "Bought you a new gun too from a friend in town. Primo papers with it since you're a cop. Right now; it's look and not touch, but you'll love it later."

Ricky did love it. He could use it as a back up with the SOB holster that was provided. They had a lovely Christmas breakfast complete with strawberry waffles and expensive coffee. After watching several hours of Christmas shows, Ricky was bored and actually ready for the next show by the time his captors started to purr and growl again.

Two days later, Ricky thought that he was going to die if he didn't get laid. He was tired of his own hand yet he found the sex-crazed pair was constantly arousing him. Ricky lay on his bed, listening to the men, laughing from the bathroom. He almost wished he had the nerve to see if they would let him join into the play.

Krycek came out of the shower and whapped Mulder on the butt with his wet towel. He said, "Mulder" with the particular lilt that Ricky learned was the prelude to sex. Well, nearly everything seemed to be a prelude to sex with these guys. Krycek put a whine in his voice. Ricky thought, 'Shoot me if I ever sound like that!'

Krycek said, "Mulder, let's play."

Mulder was in a good mood. He pulled Krycek down and kissed him long enough for Ricky to speculate that his double must have gills to be able to breathe. Krycek wiggled out and said, "No, I want a game first. Something we haven't played yet"

Mulder genially said, "Hey, Ricky, you've been watching. What have we played so far?"

Ricky was dead bored enough to participate even in this conversation. He said, "Uh, you played Sultan and harem slave last night. You wanted to go authentic, but Alex refused to become a eunuch just for a sex game."

Mulder nodded and said, "Yeah, I was carried away. I wouldn't have liked it anyway, Alex is good either way and I like variety."

Ricky said, "And you played AD Skinner and Mulder, AD Skinner on the balcony with Krycek, and uh, AD Skinner and Scully. Man, your AD Skinner must be a lot more buff than Commissioner Scalli."

Both men got goofy grins and nodded. Mulder's grin got bigger and he retrieved a pair of jail coveralls as well as Ricky's uniform. "Krycek, we haven't played cop and robbers yet."

Ricky complained, "That's my best uniform."

Krycek said, "Don't worry, we'll have it dry cleaned."

Ricky sighed and then admitted, "I want to play." Mulder's eyes lit up and Krycek seemed torn between interest and jealousy. Ricky corrected, "I mean, just a little role playing. I always thought about being an actor."

Krycek was already undressing. He stopped and released Ricky, tossing him the other jail coverall. As soon as Ricky was in the coverall, Krycek put the handcuffs back on him. Krycek gave Ricky's ass a squeeze and said, "You can be my cherry little brother that the bad cop wants to ravish. Don't worry, I'll surrender my virtue to save you." Krycek fluttered his eyes lashes at Mulder. Mulder smirked and took off for the bathroom to put on the uniform.

Krycek arranged a table and three chairs, wiggling his ass merrily in anticipation. He grinned at Ricky and said, "See, I told you that you would warm to the spirit of things."

Mulder came in and he looked psychotic. He said, "You two have pulled your last job. From now on, it's the big time, babies."

"You!" he roared, grabbing Ricky, "Do you know what's going to happen when you go up?"

Mulder wrenched back Ricky's hair and kissed him hard. He was good at it. Oh, man, Ricky felt his cock rising as the tongue outlined his lips, probed in between and teeth gently nibbled on his lip. A bead of sweat fell on Ricky's face. Mulder licked it off. His eyes sparkled and he gently unzipped Ricky's coverall, drawing it down a few inches and traveling the distance with his lips, his tongue, and his teeth until he found Ricky's nipple. Mulder's hand slipped the zipper lower and reached in, resting on Ricky's sweaty stomach and then diving down to squeeze Ricky's cock. Ricky was hard, hard, and his legs were spreading, one of them coming up behind Mulder, bringing him closer. Just before Ricky slid to the floor, Krycek finally stepped into role.

Mulder was spun away and Krycek said, "You can't fuck Ricky. He's just a kid. You got to have it; you get it from me!"

Mulder slapped Krycek, not really acting, the blow was solid and Krycek's lip had a fleck of blood. "You slut!" Mulder growled. Then, "you beautiful slut," The coverall zipper was roughly ripped down, Krycek was slammed against the table, and Ricky's uniform shirt was tossed back at him. The trousers hit the floor and Mulder stepped out of them. Ricky was closer now then he had been before. He could smell their arousal; their groans tormented him. Mulder pressed Krycek down, held the toned ass open as he one-handedly put on a condom. Mulder's cock fascinated Ricky. It was so shiny and the veins in it writhed. Mulder moaned as he stroked the condom down over the wet flesh of his erection. Ricky could see the beads of fluid against the taut covering. Mulder lubed the condom and then slid home, not bothering with elaborate preparations and teasing this time. Krycek groaned, but it didn't sound like pain.

Ricky slipped his coverall down in preparation for jacking off, but Krycek lashed out and held his hand away. "You just wait, kid. Got something better if you do." Ricky nodded and watched. He concentrated on not coming; wondering which one would suck him. He clenched and loosened his ass cheeks, not quite ready for that, but curious. Ricky watched Mulder's cock slip in and out of Krycek, who gripped the table. It must have hurt to feel that weight slamming into you against the unyielding surface, but Krycek had his eyes closed and his mouth open as he moaned Mulder's name like an incantation. His hand kept diving for his groin then he would lose his balance. Ricky rationalized he was just keeping his kidnapper sweet tempered. He moved closer and closed his hand around Krycek's cock.

Krycek gasped in surprise then ducked his head to kiss Ricky on the lips.
Krycek's cock did feel just like Ricky's cock. Ricky closed his eyes, concentrating on the sensations, finding by touch the ways and places that he liked to be touched. It seemed to work. Krycek tumbled over the edge, crying his delight. Mulder followed his lover instantly. Mulder lay his face against Alex's back, face slack before pulling Alex to his feet, spinning him around to kiss him again, bending into him, the two nearly dissolving into one.

Feeling disappointed, Ricky slid his zipper down again. "Oh, no you don't." Mulder's implacable voice scolded.

"Yeah, little brother let us give you a sweet Christmas present." Krycek said, kneeling and sliding down the orange coverall. Mulder also fell to his knees.

Ricky spread his legs as widely as he could and nearly drilled a hole in his chest as he bent his chin into it so he could see his cock sliding into the image of his own face. Alex's face wore a cat smirk as he grinned around Ricky's erection. His cock was allowed to slip wetly out to be taken into Mulder's mouth, swallowed down with Mulder's throat working around it. The brief tussle at the feeding place almost knocked him out of the chair until Krycek decided to wrestle lower and devote his talents to Ricky's balls. Ricky clenched his hands on the chair, trying to hold off, but he couldn't after all the teasing. He shot his load into Mulder's mouth as Krycek jumped up to kiss Ricky's scream silent.

Ricky confessed after he caught his breath. "I wanted more."

Tenderly, Krycek said, "Of course, you did. Our breed always does. Come here. You want to go to bed with us?"

Ricky nodded and he let himself be led into the bedroom and spread out like a feast. "I was pretty like this, wasn't I, Mulder?" Krycek observed, kneeling on the bed to stroke, of all things, Ricky's left arm. Ricky swallowed hard as Alex took his fingers and sucked on them, one at a time. He wanted to say that he was sorry, but he had the feeling that would be the wrong thing.

"Yeah, you used to be pretty." Mulder remarked. Ricky saw the hurt in
Alex's eyes until Mulder softly added, "Now, you're beautiful, my Alex." He tugged on the nipple clamps until Alex moaned for him.

Two heads bent over Ricky. A tongue traced under his chin, tickling and tantalizing. A mouth sucked and slurped in circles down to his shoulder.
Three hands traced every part of him until he wanted to laugh and scream. Alex slid next to him on the bed as Mulder crouched between his legs. Ricky cautioned, "Not yet, I mean, I'm not ready for that, to be fucked."

Mulder said, "Okay, no problem, I wasn't trying for it anyway. Just lay back like a good boy."

Alex chimed in, "A good little bad boy. Mulder's great at this."

Ricky felt the long nose sliding after the mouth until he was upended, legs resting over Mulder's shoulders. Mulder's hands held his ass open and Ricky tensed before falling back against Alex. Krycek's one hand caressed and tugged at Ricky's nipples while his mouth nuzzled and kissed. Ricky shivered as he felt a small intrusion. It scared him when a finger followed, but then, he nearly had a convulsion as the finger rubbed inside of him. Mulder slid a condom over Ricky. He was reaching back, fingers doing something and Ricky realized what the man intended. Alex's rough, sexy voice said, "Take it, Ricky, just take it. He's the best you'll ever have." Mulder slid down on him and Alex whispered, "Just for you, just for Christmas. Because he's mine, you know. Mine."

Ricky felt Alex's hand tighten on him and he said, "Yeah, he loves you. Anyone can see that."

Alex smiled beautifully and he kissed Ricky again. Mulder's body was a heated thing surrounding Ricky; he slid faster, held off with the head of Ricky's cock just barely in him until Ricky was cursing and begging, his hips thrusting, trying to connect solidly. When Ricky was about to weep from frustration, Mulder grinned and begin a rapid movement that made Ricky arch, his body nearly doubled. He came, feeling the universe dissolve.

Afterwards, Ricky let them clean him up like a baby. He snuggled his face into Krycek's shoulder and felt Mulder trying to hold them both. Ricky sighed, wishing there was really room in the relationship for another, but he knew that was only a dream. Ricky felt Alex's hand brush his hair back. 'Next year, kid? You want us to get you next year?"

And Ricky prayerfully answered, "Oh, yeah..."


The end

xx

Part Two: Cops, Double Agents, and UFOs

ursula4x@Aol.com

Warning: Mulder and Krycek with Ricky Caruso frosting
Disclaimer: The aliens gave me Krycek and Mulder. Chris Carter will just have to use actors instead. As for Ricky Caruso, I couldn't help it. I stole him from Stephen Cannell and Three Putt Enterprises.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]