Go to notes and disclaimers


Love Will Come Through
by Sylvia


The handsome dark-haired FBI man ran a hand through his dark glossy hair. And sighed, he was thinking again.

His lower lip glistened moistly as he stuck it out, in an unconcious brooding pout, unaware of how adorable he looked on his black leather sofa, brooding in the dark, all alone after a hard long day at work. It seemed it was all he ever did lately. Sitting, alone in the dark thinking. And wondering, how his life could have gone so wrong. And he finally thought he had figured it out a couple of weeks ago. The problem was that he loved Alex Krychek! Had always loved him from the moment he had first seen him and fallen deep into those eyes as green as emereld's or the ocean on a clear day in spring and known that this was the only man he could ever imagine spending his live with in fact!

Of course he hadn't then known that he was a traiter and a liar and a murderer then. But he had finally realised the that it didn't matter, and that he should have realized this much earlier! It was true love, nothing could stand against that! And he had never even given the man who was his one and only chance at any happiness in his depraved and desolated life a chance to explain why he had betrayed Mulder and reported on him to the vial smoker! Why he had helped Mulders' enemies capture his deer little red-headed partner Scully who was his only friend in the world and abduct her and take Mulders' only hold on sanity from him and make her unable to have children and almost kill her. And why he had killed his father and why he had let those evil mad Russian communist scientists' experiment on him and why hed gotten along so well with the camp leader. Who was obviously a sadistic and immoral person practising unsound scientific methods, as he was skinny and wearing wire-rimmed glasses and revealed himself as such to the FBI profilers' rasor-honed mind.

And why hed almost killed Skinner, and all that. The beautiful FBI agent had never even asked the green-eyed man to hear his side of it, and that made him very sad! He had cried for days in the evenings and eaten his pain deeper and deeper inside of himself during the day when he was stoic so his small but opined red-haired partner wouldn't notice he was sad, because he didn't want her to worry because he loved her too, only nothing like he loved Alex Khrycek. It had never been about sex between them. He had loved the green-eyed man from the first moment he saw him! He wished he'd known then what he knew now, that it didn't matter, that nothing mattered but LOVE. Then, it hadn't been too late, like it was now. And now, now, NOW... Now—oh! Now just sat in the dark and waited, waited for his love to return to him at last!

When he knew, oh when he knew it was a vein hope! And that knowlege was breaking his abused and battered heart, all over again!

He did not even look up when the door opened silently, because he did not even care anymore.

"Go ahead and kill me," he cried, his pouty lower lip trembling with emotion and glistening wetly in the light falling in from the hall, "my life is not worth anything without Alex Kryczek in it anyway!"

"Oh Fox!" the beloved voice cried, and the tall man looked up with sudden hope in his bright moist eyes, turning them luminous and shining and sending a sudden pang of desire through the tormented but never the less beautiful man to grip him deep in his vitals and twist him cruelly in the bindage of what could only be love, for surely mere base desire could surely did not have this much power. "Alex! Is it really you?"

"I didn't know you felt that way," Krycehk cried, tears spilling from his large luminous green eyes to run freely down his cheeks. "I was going to beg you to either forgive me or kill me because I can't live like this anymore! Oh my sweet Foxy-doxy, you have been the only light in the darkness of my life, let me embrace you because I have always loved you from the moment I saw you first when you looked so adorable and you were so fascinatingly rude to me, and I was never really evil deep down, only due to circumstances out of my control for which I am unable to take any responsibility and about which I am not prepared to make further statements at this point in time I had to do it!"

"I believe you! I have always believed you! I don't care who you are, where your from, what you did, as long as you love me—and you do love me, don't you, my own lovely green-eyed cuddly-wuddly little rat-bastard?"

"Who are you calling little," Alex growled playfully and pounced on the tall man sprawled on the sofa like a cat on a catnip toy.

"Oh Fox, of course I love you" he sighed as his head dipped eagerly and his hands unwrapped his prize. He lowered his dark head to kiss the tip of his beloved FBI agent's proud and rampant rod. He was a little intimidated by the size of it for a moment. He had never seen such a large prick in his life, and he'd seen plenty. But then remembered that he knew how to do this. He was not so innocent after all. But he had never wanted to do it, he had hated being the smokers' hore and passed out as a party favor to his friends who didn't respect him as a human being and didn't seem to care that he had feelings too and wanted to be loved and sherished, but only ever by his Fox really, but that was all over now, so that was okay, thank G**.

His lips worshiped the proud price in his hands for a moment and then he popped the inticingly dripping top into his mouth like a juicy lollypop, sucking and running his tongue over it as hungrily as though it were an ice-cream cone with two helpings of his favorite flavor. Fox was drawing breathe in unsteady gasps and screamed and whimpered and was soon shooting his load down his throat and he sucked his treet down greedily, it tasted like ambrousia, the true necktar of the gods. Sweet and spicy and a little bit like cinnamon, or sweet-and-sour pork. Delicous, he couldn't get enough of him.

Fox was ready again imediately after having been kept waiting for so long and he dragged him down to the floor and rammed into him with swift dispatch and he bucked and screamed out his ecstasy to his lover as the large cock split him apart, impaling him and transporting him to heaven with the feel of his lover at last where he had wanted him for as long as he could remember, so it seemed sometimes. They both came at exactly the same time and then collapsed in a sticky, saited heap of sweat and jism on the carpet, skin glued together. Surely all their hair would tear out in the morning, and they would never get the carpet clean, or rather they would never have done but fortunately it was ruined anyway because the tall and striking FBI man was not a very good housekeeper.

"I love you," Alex Krzycek mumbled before he fell asleep, his voice dark with exhaust, cradled safely in the FBI-agent's arms. "I love you too and I can't wait for the rest of my life that we'll spend together, and I'm going to get a dog and some kittens for you and buy a house and adopt some kids and youll forget you're evil past and take a cooking course and we'll be so very happy, and once I explained Scully will love you just as much as I do, except she won't get a piece of your ass no matter how much she wants to."

And that's exactly what happened!

The End!

xx

worldsenough@gmx.net


Oh my God. Rowanne, what have you done?
I hope this passes muster as a badfic... I know it's awful, I just hope it manages to be awful in an entertaining way.
Disclaimer: Be warned that this is awful, and I am not joking. If you have a sensitive stomach, turn back now while there is still time. Any resemblance to persons or fictions alive or dead is purely coincidental. And as for the persons—they belong to Chris Carter, anyway! It's his fault!
worldsenough@gmx.net

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]