Go to notes and disclaimers

Cover art by Susan


Full of Grace
by Susan


He came back. When I heard the knock I instantly knew it was him. But I never expected the meekness, the shyness in his demeanor, or the desperation in his voice. All the normal cockiness was gone, along with the smart-ass retorts and jabs. It was as if he stood before me stripped of every pretense, instead showing me the boy, the man, within that hard outer shell of the assassin. And for as much as I adore his strength and rough exterior, I have to admit that I liked him that way—that innocence in the ferocious beast. It made me want to hold him close to me for as long as I could. Well, as long as he'd allow me to. That's not a feeling I usually had for him, and it was as new as all the other emotions that were swirling around my mind.

Now, as we lay naked together in my bed, touching and kissing every inch of skin, I know I have everything I need in him. I cannot believe how blind I have been to him in the past -such a simple answer to such a hard question. It took his absence to show me how much I wanted his presence. And the past few months spent alone were hell; the bitter cold of the winter winds couldn't touch me because I was already numb without him in my life. Without his feverish heat and enveloping warmth everything was so dark and so heavy it seemed to suffocate me, leaving me gasping for breath.

But with him back—it's all changed. I want to start my life again. I want to throw out all the rules, or break them all, and make a life with him. Focus my energies on him. And as I think these things, a feeling breaks over me like the spring, cleansing my world and taking away the cold and numbness, leaving a delectable, addictive feeling of newness and sunshine in its wake.

I trail my fingers down his torso, feeling the fine, silky hairs stand up under my touch. I feel like I have forever to touch him and be with him, and I savor every little response he gives me, greedy for more as I try to remember every pleasure spot I once knew and search for new spots. I've waited to be with him this way longer than I ever realized I did, and I don't want to rush this for anything in the world. Alex hisses as I press my tongue into his navel, and I taste the salty sweet tang of him on my lips, delving my tongue deeper into the crevice to find the very essence of his flavor. He tastes of sweat and pain, and I try to lap up every bit I can, taking his pain into me, making even that my own. I move further down his body, gently restraining his thrusting hips with my hands. I lap at his thighs, then bite down with more force than I intend. He almost wails, and when I look at him, he bites down on his clenched fist, trying to control what is uncontrollable.

I gentle myself, and I take his hand from his mouth, uncurling the tense fingers as I kiss each digit delicately. He calms a bit, and I whisper his name into the dimly lit silence of my bedroom as if it is a sacred word. I bend to his flat stomach again, letting my lips form his name against his skin as my breath whooshes out softly. I twine my fingers with his, wanting to create a tangible link between us as I explore his body. Moving down the length of his body, I reach my tongue out to catch the rosy head of his cock. Alex jumps and I place a hand on his thigh to calm him.

Then, I need to feel more of him—I want to swallow him whole and take all of him inside of me. I want to feel everything he feels and know everything he knows. The need to feel closer to him pushes me on, and I suck his hard length into my mouth, then deep into my throat. Keeping back a gag in my fervor to have more of him, I hum gently, my throat vibrating around him. He's whimpering now, and so am I, I realize. I am receiving pleasure from giving him pleasure, and the more I give, the more I seem to get. I'm so impossibly hard now and I can feel myself tensing with an approaching orgasm. I knead the soft skin of his thigh with my knuckles, trying to calm myself, but all I can feel is our joined hands and his cock in my mouth. I know I can feel a deeper connection pulling us together.

My mind begins to chant—"Come. Come, Alex. For me."—and I try to communicate with him, sucking his cock harder, pressing his fingers tighter in mine, and pinching the skin of his leg, leaving small red welts on the pale white of his skin. Finally, I move my hand from his thigh down to cup his balls, brushing the skin with soft strokes, then increasing the pressure to where I'm squeezing and prodding him more and more.

Suddenly, it's as if time stops—his whole body tenses, starting at his feet and moving slowly to the top of his close-cropped head. He yells something unintelligible, perhaps foreign, and his semen pulses down my ready and willing throat. I drink it down, reveling in its warmth and singular taste. I'd know his taste anywhere. And it's enough to bring me to orgasm, my own semen soaking the sheets beneath us.

Afterwards, he seems boneless, and I give him a few minutes to regain himself before I scoot up his body to gather him into a tight embrace. Our joined hands are still tightly grasped together, and I begin to whisper into his ear.

I tell him we were caught in the undertow for a while, but now we've surfaced. I tell him that I feel like just letting go—to float with him, to just be with him. I tell him that I love him—but that I can love him even better than this, deeper than this. I'm going to give myself to him, giving myself over to a love that imbues every fiber of my being. I won't hurt him by lying anymore; I won't hurt him by denying what my body, heart, mind, and soul is screaming for—him. I tell him that he and I have played these roles too long. I want to be with Alex, the man I fell in love with, whatever it takes. And it's better this way. It can only get better. That I know for sure.

He's crying again. And before I know it, I'm crying again too. I kiss away all his tears and he laps at mine. After we've soothed each other, we lie face to face, forehead pressed against forehead. Our entwined hands rest on his smooth hip, above our tangled legs.

And all the lies do lead to the truth, because here we are—Alex and I—together at last. I realize finally that the truth of love is stronger than any other truth I know, or will ever know. And it is better this way—

xx

Title: Full of Grace
Part 6 in the Sarah Series
Author: Susan
Fandom: XF
Pairing: M/K
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimers: Sorry, I don't own 'em. Wish I did, but that good for nothing CC and 1013 get dibs.
No spoilers. Pre-Requiem however.
Mulder's POV.
Thanks to everyone who has told me that they've enjoyed the series. I know it's my favorite! Hope this rounds out the stories well enough for everyone.
As always, feedback is greatly appreciated: mulkry@hotmail.com

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]