Go to notes and disclaimers


Slash and Burn
by Sonja Blue


Holding an bunch of red roses, Krycek knocked at the door of Fox's apartment. After waiting a very very very very... long time and hearing lots of noise behind the door. The door was finally opened by a flustered Fox Mulder, who was wearing over his work clothes, except for his jackat, a frilly floral apron. "Ahhhhhh... Krycek!! I going to kill you!" Screamed the red faced burau boy.

"Fox baby, I brought you flowers," said Krycek as he thrust the thorny roses into Fox's face. "Your too early," continued the pretty Fox, his cheeks still slightly flushed with expiration and now pleeding from a few throny punture wounds. "The lasanga is no where ready yet‹Oach!" Fox exclaimed as he took the roses from hunky Alex Krycek, gaining few more pokes on his soft hands from the roses.

"I just could not wait to see you, Fox baby," cried out the love sick badboy ratbastard. "It's been 1 day, 5 hours, 34 minutes and 45 seconds sinxe I last cuddled up to my adorable foxy babey." Krycek managed quite a nice pout, almost as endearing as the one now graceing the face of the miffed and snuggly Fox.

"Ok.. fine.. whatever. Come in then, check your arsenal at the door," pouted Fox as he made for the kitchen, igorning the clack and clinking at the door as his badboy lover relieved himself of all weapons, except for one which was permantly attached.

"Finally," muttered Krycek to himself as he releived himself of the 68th peice of weaponry from his clothing, knuckle busters. Krycek was very eager to go and join his foxy love muffin, grab ahold of his love handles and plow into the sweet dick-pinching interior. With a spring in his step, he was much lightner now, he bounced into the kitchen.

"Groan. " Krycek groaned at the alluring site that greeted him in the kitchen, a wiggling Fox Mulder ass. Fox had his back turned to Krycek as he was vigourasly stirring a sause for the lasagna over the stove. Krycek could not help himself, he immadantly lept onto Fox's back and started humping away like a mad and undesiplined randy dog humping away indiscrimatly at anything.

"Yaaaaaaa!" Fox screamed, sounding remarkably like a high pitched girly scream. Krycek's randy humping had thrust Fox's hand directly into the flame on the gas stove. "My hand! My hand!" Fox continued to yell and screem.

"Fox! oh my poor dear huny bunny," exclaimed the cant rite Alex Krycke, "here let me kiss it better for you," he contiued as he bundled up the wimpering and sobbing bundle of joy into his arms. He then took the apron off Fox and then started to zip down the fly of his pants, then he wrapped his hand around Fox's limp prick.

"What are you doing, Alex!? It's not my dick that I burned, its my hand," whaled Fox as he waved around his very sore hand, smarting in pain.... alot of pain. Way too much pain to be able to enjoy have his now 'starting to get kind of hard' dick. Alex was now kissing and licking at his long swyzil stick.

"Yumm yum," said Alex, now sucking on the brussel sprout head of Fox's rampant and very long peice of meat, wrapping his tongue around it. "Oh oh oh, baby, I want your sweet big man meat thrusting into my love hole." Alex said with a full mouth.

"I think I should be putting my hand under cold water or putting ice on it," said Fox as he started to thrust his dick into Alex's mouth. "Alex, I really think you shold stop that... I think I have third degree burns here." Fox really was in pain, especially when Alex took ahold of his hairy balls with his hand and start to squeeze and fondle. Alex really should of cut his nails. "oh oh," contiued Fox as his nuggets drawed up tightly, almost right back into his adomin, Alex was now deep thraoting Fox's cock. His tight throut squeezing out an orgasim out of Fox, also a scream.

Finally when Alex was finished licking up all of Fox's creamy and suger sweet love juice from his face and Fox's belly, he let Fox down gently down onto the floor. Fox was all over limp, and there a continus low tone whimpering coming from him. "Can you pleaaaase take me to an emergancy room now, " sobbed Fox, because he did have third degree burns.

THE END... relieved?

xx

slashingthefox@yahoo.com

BADFIC: Slash & Burn
AUTHOR: Sonja Blue
ARCHIVE: TER/MA only! I better not see this atrocity anywhere else!
DATE: 4/9/99
DISCLAIMER: I don't own 'em. pout, pout, pout.
SUMMERY: Bad spelling, bad grammar, bad characterisations, bad writing, typos, no plot, no beta, abuse of thesaurus and a random 'wrong' use of the spell checker. Baby!Mulder.
NOTES: September TER/MA 'Badfic' challenge.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]