Go to notes and disclaimers


Rough Trade
by Raven


Swirling the blood and whiskey mix around the bottom of his glass, Spike took a cursory scan around the bar. He'd come into the demon bar feeling as close to good as he ever did anymore, with the exception of an almost desperate need to get laid. It had sent him straight to the bar, and it was only now, after downing one drink and getting a second, that he could relax enough to turn around and check out the inhabitants.

He'd have preferred to shag a human, of course. Spike gave a brief growl as he thought about which humans in particular he'd like to have bent over a barstool right about now, knowing those fantasies were likely to remain just that. The Scoobies might have taken his help and even his side on occasion, but that was where the taking ended. Still, it was for the best really, with that lot. Considering the mood he was in tonight, he'd probably break up the group by breaking up the group, literally.

Spike took another sip as he eyed a Welksel demon from across the room. They were lithe, supple little things, if one didn't mind the scales marking the forehead and the quills that tended to spray an ink-like blue upon completion. Remembering how hard it had been to get the navy out of blonde hair the last time, Spike sighed and continued his perusal. Maybe something big, something strong tonight. Something...hard. Yeah, Spike felt the need to be obliterated. If he couldn't rip and tear himself, then he wanted to be ripped and torn, wanted to be left feeling so many hurts in so many places, it was a comfort. The comfort of feeling stripped to the bone and then having those crunched, all for the sake of pleasure.

There was so much in his head, so many conflicting wants and needs and thoughts and ruminations. And frankly, Spike was sick unto his un-death of all of it. He wanted the honesty of harshness, of cruelty. No questions, no confusing gentleness, and for the love of every deity, no talk about it. Just a good hard fuck and gone.

Decided, Spike looked to the back wall. And froze, glass half-way to his lips.

There, sitting completely unmolested , back to the wall, was a human. That wasn't so odd, the stray tourist, the ignorant local, the seedy underground looking for a fix or a trade or both, all made an occasional appearance. This was none of the above.

Spike took in the dark hair, the heavy stubble, the thick ridge of lash on the slightly lowered lids. Pale skin, but a good color. The human swallowed, and the glass was lowered, even as the eyes raised.

Spike felt himself respond, though he kept his features neutral. Damn, but this was a pretty one! That mouth was made to go about a man's cock, and the eyes were a sharp, cutting green. The human returned his gaze, and Spike felt a corner of his mouth quirk. Pretty or not, this one was no weakling. Those were the merciless eyes of a predator, which explained why he was finishing his drink, instead of becoming one. Oh, no match for a determined demon, no human was, but strength tended to respect strength, and most demons would leave a dangerous man alone the same as humans did.

Spike noticed that the pretty one was still looking at him flatly, neither begging nor returning trouble, simply waiting patiently. Tossing back his drink and getting a fresh one, Spike headed toward the man's table.

Spike saw the man lean back, assuming what looked like a casual pose, but the hunter in Spike knew that was deceptive. It was a defense posture with lots of ways to turn offense. Stopping far enough away to make his lewd if peaceful intentions plain, Spike saw the human relax a fraction.

"You know what I am?" Spike asked it quietly, not a challenge, simply a matter of curiosity. Plus, it saved having your partner bolt from the room at a bad time, if they expected you to slide into game face during the interesting bits.

"I know you aren't human, the same as you know I am. Judging by the lack of a tan, the blood in the glass, and the human accent, I'd say you were a vampire." The voice was good, a husky rumble that could caress or bite. Nice. And, despite his knowledge, the man continued to look blandly at Spike, though there was more than a hint of curiosity in those dark green depths.

"Got it in one. I've already fed, that's not what this is."

"So what is this?"

"It's me thinking you look like you might not mind a bit of sport."

"Bloodsport?"

"If I can get it, sure, bloodsucker and all that. A good solid fuck, if I can't."

The mouth quirked, showing a hint of white teeth, blunt, but strong. "Yeah? And why am I expected to trust you?"

"Oh, you can't trust me, luv. But I won't bite or hurt you, either. Not tonight, anyway. You have my word on that."

The grin intensified as the human studied him for a long moment. At last, with a nod, the human finished his drink, and threw some money on the table. Spike finished his own, added some bills to the pile, and led the way out.

XxXxX

Once outside the door, he waited as the human zipped up his leather coat. It was beaten up in places, but was obviously a friend. Putting his hands into his own beloved duster, Spike found his cigarettes.

"Smoke?"

"No thanks. My name's Alex."

"I'm Spike."

An eyebrow arched, but the human said nothing, just accepted this. "So, I have a hotel room, what have you got?"

"A crypt, but it's nice enough. Your choice, you're the mortal here."

"Your place."

Spike started them towards the cemetery. They were half- way there, when there was a faint stirring behind them. The vampire was impressed when Alex noticed it nearly as soon as he did, hand reaching into a pocket and drawing out a knife. Spike, knowing what - or rather who - was behind him, said nothing, only watched in delight as his new companion suddenly whirled, extending the blade to rest just against the neck of one surprised Slayer. And kudos to the boy for not assuming the slender petite blonde was harmless. The blade remained, along with a hard look.

"Why are you following me?"

"I'm not. I'm trying to save you. That's not a human beside you. He's a vampire named Spike, and you can't trust him." Buffy, not wanting to startle or hurt what she recognized as a human, offered this with earnest sincerity, reminding Alex annoyingly of Mulder.

"Thanks for the concern," the words were tossed with a light coating of sarcasm, and Buffy's mouth drew into a firm line, "but I knew all of that. I can take care of myself. Besides, it's none of your business."

"Unfortunately, it is my business. Just because Spike can't bite or hurt a human, doesn't make him safe." Alex's face never changed, but Spike detected the subtle shift in the eyes that told him the man was processing the new information.

Spike felt a wave of humiliation come over him as the words left her mouth, so easily and casually shouting his weakness to the world. His jaw locked, and there was undisguised anger and hatred in his voice.

"Back off, Slayer. This one's no white hat. He doesn't need your bloody good intentions or saving."

Alex gave a harsh, ugly bark of laughter, withdrawing the knife and putting it away. "No, I don't. I've got a personal savior already, and he's just as nosy and irritating as I'm guessing you are. Besides, you trust him." This made the big eyes open even bigger, and a faint blush appeared. Spike, not knowing or caring how the human had put that together, smirked. "Now, you heard the vamp, back off."

Buffy looked deeply into Alex's eyes for a long moment, before shaking her head in disgust. "You're nearly as evil as he is. Fine, you deserve each other. If you'll excuse me, there are people worth saving out here."

She took off, and Alex asked quietly, "So what's her deal? A PMS demon?"

Spike's surprised laughter brought a genuine smile from his companion. "Something like that, yeah."

"So, is what she said true? You can't bite or hurt a human?"

Spike's amusement faded. "It's true. Couldn't feed off you if I wanted to, luv. And I do." A wave of intense longing and long impotent rage flashed over the features, and Spike drew deeply on his cigarette, before flicking it into the bushes. He didn't know why he was admitting the truth to the man, but it would do no harm now that Buffy'd opened her yap, the stupid bint. Feeling suddenly insecure, Spike was just about to walk away, when Alex spoke.

"Feel my left arm." Alex's eyes and voice had gone flat, and Spike's brow furrowed slightly. He reached out, hand encountering hard plastic. Trailing his fingers carefully, watching Alex's face for reaction, Spike didn't reach flesh until nearly the shoulder.

"We fight. We don't always win. Sometimes there's a scar." Spike offered it as a thank you for sharing a weakness of his own. The words seemed to relax Alex. They made Spike feel better, too. Alex nodded at this acceptance and let his eyes and attention come back to Spike. "Besides, I'm not really interested in you for your arm, if you get me meanin'."

Alex reached out to put a hand on the side of the lean face, and caressed a cheekbone. "You're all hard edges and sharp planes. I like that. You don't break easy, do you?"

"I don't break, human, but you're damn sure welcome to try." Spike made it a drawling challenge, and Alex pulled the man to him suddenly, taking his mouth so harshly their teeth clicked. Spike didn't fight him, but matched his intensity, not bothered in the least by the lack of oxygen.

When the kiss finally ended, Alex met his gaze baldly, panting slightly. "How much farther is it to your crypt? Because I'm about thirty seconds from taking you right here, right now."

"It's just over that little hill." Spike nodded with his head, nearly ready to go down on the grass if the mortal wanted. The warm mouth was as talented as it looked.

"Get us there." Alex ground it out, and Spike felt the sound ride down his spine and wrap around his cock.

"Keep up, that's a good Pet."

Alex responded to the tease with a snort of amusement, and soon they were entering the stone door.

"Ever done it in a crypt before?"

"Yes. Ever done it in a church?"

"Once. It was worth it to hear the priest beg the saints for an intervention. Must admit, though, all the crosses did tend to put a damper on the mood. Ever done it with a vampire, Pet?"

"No. And don't call me Pet again." There was a dare in that, a sparkle in the green eyes that let Spike know he should definitely try it before Alex left. Spike picked up a bottle of whiskey, tossed it at Alex. The man caught it easily in his good hand, deftly twisted off the top with forefinger and thumb, then tilted it back, taking a hefty swallow. He recapped it, and threw it back to Spike.

"Well, aren't you the talented one? Couple of things to keep in mind, Alex. No diseases, flesh is technically already dead, can't catch or pass on anythin'. So you don't need a condom, but I've got one, if you prefer. And no, I can't bite you, but I'll want to, see? I'll go game face on you, it can be a bit of a shock if you haven't seen it."

"Can you do it at will?" When Spike nodded, Alex motioned. "Show me."

Spike slipped into his demon guise, giving a growl for good measure. Alex paused for a moment, studying Spike closely, and then stepped closer.

"This it?" Stated as clear question, Spike knew he wasn't being insulted.

"This is it."

A human breath later, Alex had reached out, running his tongue over Spike's teeth, feeling the vampire quiver as human flesh trailed across his canines.

"I think I can handle it." Alex pulled back, breathless, and high on the obvious danger. It fed Spike's ego the way nothing had in a long time, and the vamp smiled, pleased.

"Buffy was right, the soddin' cow, you are as evil as I am."

"Worse, I supposedly have a soul. Take off your clothes." Alex was already getting out of his jacket, and toeing off his shoes.

Spike, impressed by the stones on the boy, hastened to follow suit. "Oi, I don't need kid gloves, right? Healing powers and all that?"

"I hear you. I know what you need. You'll get it."

"Thought you might. Pet." Spike smirked, and Alex smiled at him sexily, before backhanding the vamp hard enough to rock him backwards. It was a good hit, careful but solid, and Spike felt the tight stirring of desire begin to drift through him. Oh, yes, the pretty one knew how to play. "Not bad, for a human."

Alex, undressed now, pulled Spike to him, kissing him with that same harsh need and desperation he'd shown earlier. Spike reached out to embrace him, but his hand bumped into the artificial arm. Pulling back, the vamp nodded down at it.

"You need that? It's no skin off my nose if you shag with it up your arse, but if you're leaving it on for me, don't."

Alex hesitated only briefly, before shrugging out of it, and putting it carefully on a chair. He then turned back to Spike, and tangled his hand in the bleached blonde strands, using the hair to pull the vampire back to him. Spike opened his mouth willingly to Alex's demanding tongue, his hands on the lean hips pulling Alex back toward the bed. When the back of his legs hit the mattress, Spike started to get on, only to find Alex shaking his head.

"Not yet." The human teeth came out, worrying at Spike's collarbone, gnawing at it until the vamp hissed with the sensations. Alex rasped his tongue across the smooth flesh, frowning slightly at the faint pink tinge. "You mark?"

"Briefly, and only if I've fed." Spike was panting slightly, even though he didn't have to, and that didn't stop when Alex got a decidedly wicked gleam in his eyes. Moving back to his clothes, Alex pulled the belt from his jeans. It was a wicked thickness of black leather, and while he didn't pause, Alex made enough of a show out of pulling it through the denim loops that Spike recognized it as the chance to decline. Instead, he met Alex's level gaze with his own, nodding slightly.

Sauntering back with a smooth grace that belied his lost limb, Alex held the belt out to Spike, lifting it right under the vampire's sensitive nose.

"Double it." It wouldn't feel as good, but Spike knew it would give the human more control while whipping him one handed. Spike waited a second too long, wondering what Alex would do, and then he was slapped hard, the leather still lying across Alex's palm. "Double it."

Spike, pleasantly reminded of a special time he'd once had with Angelus, lowered his eyelids to half-mast, and took the again proffered leather. He kissed it lovingly, then carefully folded it in half, making sure the buckle wouldn't dig into Alex's hand, and gave it back.

Alex stepped back and looked at the vampire's lean form. It was all clean lines and deep cuts, and the lust was easy to read in the human's appreciative gaze. Raising the belt, Alex brought it down across one pale nipple. Spike arched into the blow, turning his head to the side, as the other nipple was now smacked. The blows weren't light, not by any means, but they were given with the same care as the slaps had been, and Spike relished the thought that his instincts had been right.

Alex examined the marks, trailing them with a curious finger, the belt now limp in his hand.

"I like that. It suits you." Alex licked across each pinkened nub, before stepping back and whipping them again. "Put your hands behind your head, I want those muscles tight."

Spike obeyed, and this time the belt bit more sharply, and the sensations ran straight to his cock., tickling along the underside like an electrical current. Another blow to each now singing nipple, and Spike groaned. Alex covered the open mouth with his own, then leaned down sucking and biting at the tender flesh. When Spike was fighting to keep his hands behind his head, Alex pulled back.

"Turn around. Put your hands on the bed, I want to whip your ass before I fuck it."

Spike moaned, whether in anticipation or in dread he wasn't sure, but he assumed the position he'd been painfully taught so long ago. Alex lay the folded belt across Spike's back, freeing his hand to explore the tight muscles thrusting out at him so obscenely. After trailing his fingers down each hard knob of the spine, Alex cupped first one globe, then the other, squeezing and kneading at the narrow roundness. Spike knew better than to move, but he longed to push back into the palm. When Alex's warm, calloused hand closed around his balls, feeling each one within the sac, then rolling them lightly together, he couldn't resist a shiver. The hand slid back up to his ass, slapping it firmly in reproof, then the pad of Alex's thumb was caressing Spike's opening, and the vampire slid into his demon face.

"Like that, huh? Want my cock, Spike?"

The blonde said nothing, but a low growl sounded, echoing lightly around the room.

"Good sound. Let's see what other noises you can make."

The thumb was removed, as was the belt, and Spike set himself for the blow, holding a breath he didn't need. The first blow would tell him the rest of the story, and he waited with a dark anticipation to see how the night would go from here. He wasn't disappointed.

Hot, hard and aimed in the center of each cheek, just to the outside of his cleft. Bloody perfect. Throwing his head back in appreciation, Spike relaxed. Alex saw the move, knew what it meant, and felt a zing of pure pride go through him. It was followed closely by an even purer pang of lust, and Alex let himself go.

With a human partner, he would have set up a safe-word, would have tempered the blows, would have watched and listened and checked carefully every few licks. Spike wasn't human, had insisted he play rough and had delighted in the erotic promise of a long, full-out whipping. His usual responsibilities were put aside, and Alex savored the chance to whip as long and as hard as he liked, without guilt or fear.

Spike rocked and moaned and writhed with abandon as the belt landed time and again across his aching backside. He didn't know why humans preferred to whip him there instead of his back, but this was a damn fine whipping, and he wasn't about to waste a moment of it whining about location.

"Oh, gods, yes! That's right, baby, give it to me!"

"Take it, Spike, and then I want you on your knees. I'll grind you into the mattress when I'm done." Alex panted it out, actually grunting with the effort he was putting into marking the demon's flesh.

"You'd by God better!" It was a furious growl, and Alex shifted, landing a blow right on the little ring of muscle itself. The howl was glorious, Alex felt the heat of it gripping his belly, and did it again. The howl was louder, and Alex threw down the belt, knowing he couldn't hold out much longer.

"Now!" It was an urgent demand, and Spike was kneeling on the bed, dick throbbing underneath him nearly as much as his ass throbbed above. It was good, exactly what he'd wanted and needed. "Open yourself for me." Not expecting that one, Spike put his head on the mattress and reached back with both hands. He felt spit covered fingers rub across his opening, and then the thick head of an impressive cock was nudging, pushing, demanding entrance.

Spike let go, using his hands now to brace himself, head dropping as he opened to that velvety hardness. Alex's groan nearly drowned out his own as the ring was breached, and both men adjusted, knees spreading farther, or scooting nearer. Then, with Alex's hand on Spike's hip, a long steady push until the width was fully seated within the vampire's cool but welcoming body.

"Tight, my God, you're tight," Alex mumbled appreciatively, and Spike clenched deliberately around the incredible heat within him. A smoking iron parting his flesh, Spike let his thoughts run to fancy as his muscles happily toyed with the cock inside him. Alex wasn't any longer than average, but he was thick and well shaped.

"Good rod you got there, Pet. Know how to use it?"

Alex heard the strain in the taunting voice, and knew Spike was just as affected as he was. Still, the vampire knew better than to use that name. He froze, going absolutely still, even calming his breathing. When Spike impatiently wriggled, Alex bit his lip, but refused to budge. Looking over his shoulder in confused annoyance, Spike encountered a face carved from stone. Realizing what he'd done, Spike swore, actually banging his fist against the mattress in frustration.

"Alright, you win. I won't call you Pet again, you have my word. Now move your soddin' arse!"

Alex reached out, grabbing the white hair again, trusting the vampire's strength and balance to keep them upright. He pulled Spike up, still impaled, sitting the vampire on his thighs with a brutal thrust. Spike cried out, but it was with passion. Alex leaned forward, biting into the junction of neck and shoulder hard.

"Good boy." Another nip, to the nape of the exposed neck this time, and Alex began to fuck Spike in earnest, no more patience for games. He slammed into the still marked backside, his fingers finding and pinching the nipples he'd whipped earlier, before the arm tightened around Spike's waist, holding him tightly against Alex's groin long enough for Alex to shift slightly.

The new position put his cock on an interception course with Spike's prostate. Alex wasn't sure it worked on vampires, but being a good lover, he acted from habit. The first thrust told him he'd done well. Spike's arms came up and around his neck, not clinging, the hands clenched into fists as he rode. Alex's hand teased the sensitive nipples a final time, before dropping down, and catching hold of Spike's angry cock.

"Yes! Now, Alex, now!" Spike, body on overload, began to spill over the rough fist nearly as soon as it touched him, and the spasms took Alex home with him. He felt the warmth of the human's seed hitting deep within him, and shuddered again. Slowly, with great care, Spike eased them apart, each man gasping at the separation.

Collapsing onto the mattress, both men did nothing for many minutes except pant.

"Christ, that was good!" Alex was still trembling, aftershocks sparking off his spent body.

"Amen." Spike, a quicker recovery possible due to the lack of oxygen debt, rolled onto his side, looking with frank admiration at the mortal beside him. "Thanks, luv, I needed that."

"Yeah, who didn't?" Alex stretched, and then settled back again. He had no plans of sleeping, but he decided it wouldn't hurt to get comfortable.

He watched Spike light a cigarette, and when the vampire held it out, took it. He seldom smoked, but occasionally, after sex, it was just right. He took a deep drag, and handed it back.

"You okay?" He'd seen the wince as Spike rolled onto his back.

"Of course. I hurt, but that was sort of the point of lettin' you take your belt to me, now wasn't it?" Spike grinned, and Alex let it go. "Hey." Alex looked back over and Spike's face was softer, sincere. "Thanks, for asking, all the same."

"You're welcome. Give me another drag." Spike handed the cigarette over again, and reached down beside the bed, retrieving another bottle, still whiskey. He took a drink, then handed it to Alex, who accepted it gratefully. A healthy swig, and he passed it back.

A few moments ticked by in easy silence, neither man looking for a chat or a cuddle, though their bodies were close enough for comfort on the bed. It was nice, and Spike wished again that he could bite this one. Alex would make one hell of a vampire. He gave a small sound of appreciation at the mental image, and Alex looked at him.

"I was just thinking that you'd make a damn fine vampire, Alex. And that it's a shame I can't turn you."

"Thanks. That's nice." Alex wasn't being sarcastic. He recognized it as a compliment and took it as such. Spike, unused to common sense in humans, got a curious look.

"You know, for a human, you're awful easy with all this supernatural rot."

"Let's just say you aren't the strangest thing I've ever seen and leave it at that."

"Fair enough." They lapsed back into quiet, and then Alex sat up, looking around.

"I'm guessing it's not safe to leave yet?"

"It is if I'm with you. I can handle most anythin' but a human, and I'm bettin' you can handle most humans. Still most mortals do better in the sunshine. That's about another hour from now. If you want to go, I'll get dressed, no problem, p-luv." Spike bit the endearment off, with some regret.

Alex grinned, waving his hand at him. "It's okay, go ahead. I really don't mind, it was just a good excuse. I release you from your vow."

"Thanks, Pet."

"You're welcome. Hey, I know you don't eat actual food, but well, I was wondering..."

"Kitchen's through there. I've got some cookies on the table, there's peanut butter and jelly in the refrigerator, and crackers on the counter. Soda, too, I think. Help yourself."

"Thanks." Alex stood up, unconcerned about his nudity. He took out the fixings for the sandwich, then sighed.

"What?" Spike was equally nude, equally unconcerned, but he'd caught the tone of the sigh.

"I need my arm, but I don't want to put it back on until I shower...You do have a shower right?"

"Absolutely. Vampires love showers and baths. We're quite poofy about them, to be honest." Seeing the problem, Spike had merely washed his hands, and then began making the sandwiches on the crackers for him. "How many?"

"About eight."

Spike made ten, and handed them over. He opened the refrigerator and pulled out a small bag of blood, holding it up. "You mind? I could use a snack meself."

Alex waved him on, and Spike soon had a hot mug full of A positive.

"Can I ask? You don't have to answer."

"Go for it." Spike leaned against the counter, while Alex sat in one of the two folding chairs set up around the card table. He'd lived worse.

"Spike, why can't you feed off humans anymore?"

"I've been altered, pretty one. There's an unasked for chip in my head, won't let me do physical harm to a human. Zaps my brain with an electric shock for even thinking about it too hard." Again, Spike couldn't imagine why he was telling this man anything, much less everything, but it just felt right. Alex was a kindred soul, so to speak. They understood each other.

"That bites. Or, doesn't." A pause, and Spike looked up, relieved to see that Alex had no intention of murmuring platitudes. He chuckled at the slight pun, knowing Alex had only said it to show him it was okay, and that he understood.

"Bad one, Pet, very bad. Finish your brekkie, it's the showers for you then out you get."

Alex grinned, but there was a thoughtful look in his eyes too. Spike, gone to put on some music, missed it, just as he missed seeing Alex move to his clothing. When he came back into the kitchen, he saw Alex standing by his mug on the counter, hand behind his back.

"You alright?" Something was up, he could tell, and he eyed Alex warily.

"Spike, the only reason you can't feed anymore is because you can't hurt a human, right? You can't bite, so you can't feed, right?"

"Yeah, what's your point?" Suspicious, Spike watched as Alex moved his hand back in front of his body. In it was his knife, already thumbed open. Spike stared, dumbstruck, and Alex put the knife in his mouth and then quickly pricked his ring finger with it. Holding it over Spike's cup, Alex used his thumb to milk several drops into the blood already there. When it finished dripping, Alex took the knife, closed it, and lay it on the table.

"For flavor." He grinned, and handed the cup over to Spike.

There was a faint tremble in the hands as they raised the cup, but Alex knew it was pure hunger. The vampire closed his eyes, inhaling deeply, then slowly, took a tiny sip. A moan escaped, as the taste burst across his tongue, real blood, fresh and rich and still vital, not frozen and treated. Spike lifted his eyes long enough to wink, and then took another small sip, while Alex grinned.

"Tastes good, there's still a bit o' whiskey in there. You driving?"

"You're welcome, Spike." Alex reached out, placed a kiss on Spike's forehead. Spike took Alex's hand in one of his own, bringing it to his mouth. He kissed it, and then Alex held the ring finger to the pale pink lips. "Go on."

Spike vamped out, and drew it into his mouth, sucking as gently as he could. There were only a few drops left, but it was incredible to feel live human flesh on his tongue again, to draw blood as it was pumped through the veins. A second only of ecstasy, but it was worth it. He shifted back, and looked up at Alex with every year of his over one century.

"If you're thinking I'll nick open a vein and give you a taste now, think again." It was a good natured rumble, both men hearing the thanks inherent within it. A kiss, and Spike picked up his mug, and moved to the bed with it, carrying it as though it might break. Alex watched for only a moment, then found the shower.

XxXxX

When he came out, Spike had finished drinking, and was wearing a pair of black silk boxers. Alex looked at him surreptitiously, and Spike smiled.

"It's alright, Pet. Not about to go all nancy boy on you. I'll leave the weepy fits to you humans."

"Hey, I do not have weepy fits! I'm an assassin, they take away your union card for shit like that."

Both men were relieved that there would be nothing else said, the real words lying between them, couched in the easy to digest insults.

Alex leaned down, kissing Spike again, unable to resist. Cool hands slid against his skin, still hot and damp from the shower. When those hands cupped his backside, Alex groaned.

"I already took my shower..."

Spike chortled, soundly slapping the naked bottom once, before easing away. "Alright, luv, I won't start anything. But get dressed, right? You're quite the package, makes it hard for a bloke to keep from trying, you know?"

Alex, feeling sexier and more complete than he had in a long, long time, stole another kiss, got another swat, and began to dress.

When he was ready, Spike walked him to the doorway of his stairs.

"Sun's up, pretty, this is as far as I go. When you leave here, hang a right off the main branch of the cemetery, it'll take you right back to downtown."

Alex nodded, and then looked suddenly mischievous. "Do it again."

A moment's confusion gave way to eye rolling, but Spike patiently put his demon face back on. "Look, I don't juggle, this about all there is, you know."

Alex kissed him to stop the grousing, then whispered, "Change back." Spike did, and Alex kissed the human face soundly. "If you ever lose the chip, find me. You know what my blood tastes like now, you can do it. I could handle another night with you. Of course, things would play a little differently. Maybe next time, I could even learn to obey you. Sire." The last bit, a raw tease, sent Spike's head reeling, and with another ferocious kiss, Alex was gone.

Spike looked after him for a long time, then began to laugh softly.

One day, Pet.

One day...

THE END.

xx

raven@aeneas.net

Title: Rough Trade
Author: Raven
Email: raven@aeneas.net
Pairing: Krycek/Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Rating: NC-17
Author's Notes: Again, thanks to Minitrog, for inspiring and starting this whole thing. And special thanks to her for her sound file "Spike and Angel" which I listened to non-stop while writing the smuttier parts. Also, thanks for the character beta. Some of the Spike is hers. Thanks again to Amy D. for helping me sort it out, and to my hubby for his patience. A special thanks to Gaby, for being the best and for letting me expose her to new and potentially addictive fandoms.
Additional Author's Notes: Let's see, no real spoilers, only the vaguest of references, not related to the previous crossover in any way, and the only violence is in the sex...We're good to go!
Warnings: This one has a bit more hard core BDSM elements in it than my usual fare. I mean, come on, it's Spike and Alex, I know you didn't expect safe sex... Oh, and yes, there is graphic sex in this one, as well as some vampire- style blood stuff.
Summary: Because sometimes it's just sex. Really good sex, but just sex.
Disclaimer: The characters within these stories belong to whoever, but not me. There is no profit made or intended from these stories, and they should be considered as being for entertainment purposes only.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]