Go to notes and disclaimers


One Size Fits All

Part III – Krycek
by Raven


"Alex? What's your favorite color?" Fox asked as they lay resting, sprawling across their big bed, still warm from love- making.

Normally, that bed would have had a third party, but Walter had been called away for the weekend on business, and so it was just the two of them. They missed him, of course, but they were enjoying the chance to re-connect as a couple, to strengthen their individual bonds. It was something they usually had to make time to do, so anytime one of them was away on business, the other two made the most of it, guilt- free.

"Black."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. As much as I wear it, I'm surprised you didn't guess."

"I thought you wore it just for, well, work, you know."

"Nah. I mean, it was a color I had to wear a lot, but I like it."

"Why?"

"I don't know really. I guess it just makes me feel safe. It is good for hiding in the shadows, skulking. You know us rats."

Fox playfully nudged him with an elbow, and Alex chuckled before drawing the man close to him again.

"Actually, that's not the only reason. There's one more reason I like it. But I'm not sure I should tell you."

Unseen by Fox, Alex grinned. He knew full well what a statement like that would do to his lover. Alex might have decided to use his powers for good, but he still knew how to make Fox take the bait. Schooling his features to secretive neutral, Alex waited. Sure enough, Fox was already rolling onto his tummy, eyes going sharp with curiosity.

"Why not?"

"It's not important, Fox. You hungry? I could make..."

"I'm not hungry. Now tell me, why not?"

"Fox..."

"Alex, tell me. Tell me now, or else."

"Or else what, lover boy?" Alex made it a luscious tease, arms coming up around Fox's neck, lips parting in invitation, and lashes fluttering. Fox chuckled, taking the time to thoroughly explore the warm generosity of Alex's mouth, before drawing back and tapping the pert nose mock-sternly.

"Or else, I just might have to turn you over my knee." This was no threat, as both men enjoyed giving and getting an erotic spanking.

Alex allowed the pleasure to gleam in his eyes, before faking a worried look. "Maybe that's why I don't want to tell you. Maybe I'm afraid you'll spank me."

"You're getting spanked either way, so you might as well come clean and throw yourself on my tender mercies."

"Not too tender I hope," Alex mumbled, then dropped back into character. "Okay, I'll tell. But you have to remember, this was a long time ago." The hook now firmly set, Alex gave an adorably reluctant sigh, and lowered his lashes.

"Al-lex." It was the closest thing to a growl that Fox did, and Alex couldn't quite keep the dimples from showing.

"Alright, alright. Don't hurt me, I'll tell. It was back when I first started with you and Walter. I overheard him one day, out in the hall. He was talking to his secretary about my suit."

"Oh god, those horrible suits you used to wear! I hope Spender paid you good for putting on those monstrosities. And the hair gel!"

"He did. I charged him a grand for every cheap polyester two button he put me in. Now, do you want to hear my confession or not?" Alex pouted prettily, not wanting Fox to ruin the moment by bringing up the ghost of Spender. They'd worked hard to overcome their past, but some subjects were better left dead and buried. And hopefully rotting in hell.

"I'm sorry, baby, go ahead. Walter was talking about your god- awful suit." The warm tone and the warmer hand gently palming a nipple more than made up for the lapse, and Alex continued.

"Kim said it was a shame that such a cute guy wore such ugly clothes and colors, although she couldn't think what color would look best on me. Kim was sweet, and I think she had a little bit of a crush on me." Alex let his eyes get just a little dreamy, and Fox retaliated by pinching the recently caressed nipple. At Alex's threatened sulk, Fox only let his other hand drift down to one rounded rear cheek.

It was a clear warning, and Alex nonchalantly cleared his throat.

"Anyway, Walter jumped right in. 'Black. That boy should never wear anything but black.' He said it like he just knew it for a fact. Kim made this little sighing sound and agreed. I'd already started wearing it a lot, but after that, I never wanted to wear any other color. Besides, you seemed to like it when I wore black."

That this was clearly said just to placate Fox was very apparent, and Fox gave a little nip to the nipple he'd been teasing. Alex yelped, then moaned as the bud was soothed by a stroking tongue.

"You know, I have to admit, Walter was right. You do look damn good in black. But there's another color that looks just as good on you."

"What color would that be?" Alex's voice had dropped at least an octave, and he purred this against Fox's neck, gently sucking at the collarbone. Fox sighed but eased back, placed a loving kiss on the broad forehead, and smiled down at his lover.

"Red. Freshly-spanked, bad boy red." Another quickly stolen kiss, and Fox rolled Alex over, leaning across the quiescent form, one hand meaningfully caressing the upturned bottom. "Beautiful. Simply beautiful." Fox pressed a kiss to the top of Alex's enticing cleft, then raised his hand. The spank was firm, Alex liked it that way, and it left a hint of handprint on the creamy skin.

"But, Fox, I told you the truth. What about your tender mercy?" Alex was all but giggling while he asked it, and Fox's hand printed the other side with a matching spank.

"I don't have any. Not when it comes to you trying to make me jealous, so I'll prove to you that I love you by tanning your ass."

Fox laughed out loud at the patently 'busted' look on Alex's face, and he put just a bit too much oomph into the next swat for it to be entirely playful, a small punishment for the minor manipulation.

"Ouch! Okay, I played you. Walter never said shit. I'm sorry, Fox."

"Forgiven. Now hold still, I have a color to achieve."

"Yes, Fox," Alex demurred sweetly, and Fox saw the peaceful smile on his lover's face. He spared another kiss to the nape of Alex's neck, then returned to spanking, painting the supple skin a lovely shade of sunset.

xx

The next morning, when Alex opened his closet, he found that Fox had left him a present. Hanging in front of his other clothing, it was obviously meant to be worn when he met Fox later for lunch. Laughing, Alex eased the shirt off the hanger and onto his body, smoothing the soft cotton as he tucked it into his jeans.

Black, with white letters, the tee fit him perfectly, and Alex wondered how the hell Fox'd gotten one, and so quickly. Checking the mirror, he gave himself a wink, and looked at the backwards writing, already having it memorized.

"I'm only wearing black until they make something darker."

THE END.

xx

raven@aeneas.net

Title: One Size Fits All Series, Part 3 - Krycek
Author: Raven
Email: raven@aeneas.net
Pairing: M/K/Sk
Rating: PG-13
Author's Notes: I ran out of bumper stickers. [g]
Additional Notes: this series contains non-XF parts as well, which can be found at my website here: http://gaby.slashcity.tv/raven/xfiles/mulderkrycekskinner.html
Warnings: contains an erotic spanking
Summary: Another look at happily ever after, this time expressed in a comfy poly-cotton blend.
Disclaimer: The characters within these stories belong to Fox, 1013, CC et al. There is no profit made or intended from these stories, and they should be considered as being for entertainment purposes only.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]