Go to notes and disclaimers


Mirror
by Orangy


Damn, too small. The head, and a good four inches of his cock was sticking out of the top of the speedo's. He tried to align his erection to the right, so it would lie along his inner thigh. He sighed, no go, it looked like he had put a salami in the damn thing. Fuck, he really hated shopping for clothes. Ties, now that he could handle, but a fucking swim suit. Cancer Man was probably videotaping his apartment right now, but the FBI couldn't spring for a camera in the locker room by the pool to see who had stolen his fucking speedo.

He breifly considered jacking himself off to get rid of the hard on he had been sporting since the cute little salesgirl had coyly told him he would look sooo hot in the leather pants she wanted to show him. He had given that lazy smile, that "oh if you only knew" smile and sauntered away, speedo in hand to find a dressingroom. He supposed that his anger was keeping him hard, just as much as the cute little sales girls ass was, so he resigned himself to it. It was pretty late in the day and he had had his pick of the rooms, he chose a room with a chair and a threeway mirror, locking the door he had first only taken off his shoes, socks and pants. He realzed his shirt tails where in the way and rolling up his shirt was not an option, so he had removed his tie, and placed it on the metal hook above the chair and taken his shirt off, laying it accross the back of the chair.

While he was contemplating his delima, there was a knock at the door, he immediatly moved his hands to cover his cock, but realized with a blush that the door was locked, and it was a full length door, so no peaking was gonna happen here. It was the cute little salesgirl, asking, was he alright. He cleared his throat and said yes, but the suit was not the right size, would she mind getting him another, one size larger? She giggled and said " sure, but your going to have to open the door when I come back, so be decent, k?" Another fit of giggles, and she walked away. Looking down he saw that even with no boner this suit would not hold him, and with the boner it looked like he was using a small speedo to cover the washington monument, that got a smile out of him, and he thought he would just let the cute little salesgirl see his delima and judge for herself....

There was a questioning knock on the door, he smiled big, adjusted his cock to peak out the top of the skimpy suit and unlocked the door... He started to say " what do you...." but the words died on his lips and all he got out was "Mother Fucker" Alex Krycek walked into the room, gun drawn and pointing to the spot just above Mulders right eye. Krycek put a finger to his lips and whispered " Don't make me kill you" He shut the door, with out turning to look at it, and fumbled the lock into place. Glancing around the small room, his eyes lit on the chair, and taking his thoughts off Mulder for a minute, he started to move the chair over to prop it under the door handle.

Mulder took this chance and rolling his head away and down, he swung a mighty upercut that caught Kryceks jaw and part of his lip, just as fast Krycek came back with a blow to the side of Mulders head with his fist. Mulder saw bright jumping lights for a second and Krycek took this opertunity to slap cuffs onto Mulders wrists and wrench his hands up over his head, he looked around and slipped the chain of the cuffs over the metal hook that still held Mulders tie. Krycek whipped the tie off the hook and looking at the chair, he picked up Mulders breifs and balling them up, stuffed them in Mulders mouth. He used the tie to hold the gag in place, tieing it tight around Mulders head. Now the gun was pressed right into his right temple. Mulder stopped moving, it would be hard to dodge that bullet.

Without the gun ever leaving his temple, and with his eyes on Mulders the whole time, Krycek managed to move the chair over to the door knob and wedge it tightly under it. The two men stood about 10 inches apart. Krycek again put his fingers to his lips and made a shhh motion. He allowed the gun to drift down away from Mulders face, and instead started pushing it into Mulders chest, right over his heart. Krycek used his other hand to wipe the blood away from his lip, and shot an evil grin at Mulder. "What would Freud say about beating up a guy and getting a hard on from it?" Red dots apeared on Mulders cheeks, O god, he stilled had the boner! Mulders eyes went from rage to horror, and back to rage. He was accutly aware of his erection, as was Krycek who, pressing his gun even harder into Mulders chest talk about Freud thought Krycek, allowed his eyes to glide down Mulders frame. He admired the gracefull bow of Mulders elbows as his arms dangled from the hook he was handcuffed to. His gaze slide down to Mulders shoulders and the mucles that made up the back of Mulders arms, how they tensed and jumped under his gaze. He followed the curve of Mulders arm pit to his pecs. Dusted as they were with small golden brown hairs and two perfecty round brown nipples. Mulder seethed under this close scrutiny. Krycek let his gaze slide down to Mulders flat stomach and let out a low whistle. "You register that weopen, Mulder?" Heat bloomed into Mulders face as he despertly tried to will himself into some kind of erectile dysfuncion, but he could tell it was not working. Mulder again tried pulling at the cuffs. Kryceks one word, menacing and low "Don't" stopped Mulder as the gun pressed harder into his chest. Mulder stopped and began shooting hatred laced daggers into Kryceks eyes.

"Don't worry about the blonde, I told her I was your boyfriend, she looked a little disapointed, is this.." he ran his thumb up Mulders cock, swirling around the crown once before moving his hand away.."for her?" Mulders body convulsed, half way between retching and moaning. Oh those daggers were now poisoned tipped, and they were aimed directly at Kryceks shrunken little heart. "She seems to think you would look good in leather, but I have always preferd you in speedos." Again, that smile, somewhere between Angel of darkness and sex kitten. It only fueled Mulders rage, in turn fueing his erection, it was getting to the point of being painful, especially halfway hanging out of the cursed swim suit. Oh, whoever stoled his speedos would pay!

Krycek leaned in and whispered "bet your wondering why I'm here.." With Mulders slow measured nod, Kryceks hand went into his leather coat and pulled out a crumpled pair of red speedos. Mulders rage, unabaited so far, Trippled! All kinds of muffled oathes fell out of Mulders gag. Right in his ear Krycek whisperd "Mulder...BE QUIET...Dont make me knock you out for this!" Mulder stopped instantly, horror back in his eyes, only to meet Kryceks dark angel/sex kitten routine. Mulder gulped back a heart attack and waited.

"Play nice and you can leave soon, play bad and you and the blonde head for that big conspiracy theory in the sky, got it?" Again, the slow measured nod. "Good" Again whisperd directly in to his ear " ok, I'm gonna put the gun away but belive me Mulder, I can reach it faster than you, so be a good little Fox and behave." Nod... "Good boy." Very slowly Krycek lowered the gun from Mulders chest, there was a deep angry red mark, a cirlce where the barrel of the sig had been tattoed into his chest. Casually as the gun was going down, Krycek dropped his other arm and allowed the heavy leather coat to fall from one shoulder, taking the gun into his opposite hand, he allowed the coat to fall to the floor, and just as slowly be tucked the gun into the waist band at the back of his pants. One hand slid up Mulders ribcage, over his chest and trailed along his cheek, and continued up between Mulders arms and held his hands to the wall. The other had moved to the front of Kryceks pants. Fresh terror startled into Mulders eyes as he imagined every rape nightmare possible. But, aside from the hand holding his hands, Krycek did not touch him. They stood a scant inch from each other, Mulder could feel Kryceks breath on him, on his neck, in his ear. He heard a soft sigh and realized what was happening. Krycek was jacking off. Mulders own erection, momentarily forgotten came back into his awarness in full technicolor, throbbing and pulsing and turning as hard as steel. He felt lips on his neck and he recoiled as if burned, he bounced off the wall behind him and bounced forward, making contact between his cock and Kryceks. Agony... so sweet he wanted it to last forever but he felt warm sticky fingers on his thigh pushing him back aginst the wall.

Once again he felt Krycek pushing closer to his neck, and then he caught a glimpse of movement out of the corner of his eye, the mirror! He could see Krycek slowly hunching into his palm, so close to him, that there cocks were a fraction of an inch apart, he could shift his hips and be brushed up aginst again, if he wanted to...did he? He tried moving his hands off the hook, but Kryceks hand kept his there. He turned again to watch the mirror and Krycek moved his lips to Mulders ear and sighed softly again. Mulder began to make noises, soft low noises, he wanted the gag out of his mouth, he moved his head to lean his cheek aginst Kryceks and slowly rubbed his cheek up and down Kryceks face, all the while making those soft pleading sounds.

"If I take the gag out, will you behave?" nod.... Krycek looked into his eyes again and found not terror, not hate, but something bright and willing. That moist sticky hand came up to his mouth and tugged on the tie, loosening it, Krycek pulled it down, but not off. Mulder worked his jaw to spit out the cotton boxer breifs. He sighed and turned his head to watch the reflection, pretending he was watching someone else give in to lust.

Krycek settled back into Mulders body, not touching it, but a breath away. A sigh and a moan directly into his ear sent shivers down Mulders spine, and he whispers "please, pull down the front of the suit, please" Another moan and Krycek seems to melt into him, again that agonizing searing contact of cocks and the pain/pleasure that comes with it. Mulder feels that sticky warm hand on his cock, pulling it away from his belly and twords Kryceks own cock, and suddenly Krycek is slowly fisting him, and his own cock as well, tip to tip. With a squeeze of his hand, Kryceks other hand decends down one of Mulders arms and makes its way down his back. Krycek pulls and tugs at the speedos to get them over Mulders hips and sends them floating down Mulders legs. A long and shuddering sigh escapes Mulder and a low chuckle comes from Krycek.

Krycek now has his head on Mulders shoulder, kissing and licking at Mulders neck and sending soft moans and sighs directly to his ear. Kryceks hand moves back up Mulders body to grasp his hands, Mulders grasps back. Mulder starts rocking his hips forward to pump into Kryceks fist. Watching from the mirrors point of view, Mulder can see Krycek fisting first his own cock and then Mulders, sliding up one then down the other, like some two foot monster cock connects them. More moans and higher sounding sighs start to issue from both mouths.

Krycek kicks Mulders legs slightly apart and starts to hump his cock aginst Mulders, wrapping his freehand around Mulders ass. Belly to belly, there cocks slide together and the delicous friction starts a tingle deep in Mulders balls. Krycek starts a low breathy chant in Mulders ear, more breath than word, but he says over and over, "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" in time with his thrusts into Mulders abdomen.

Mulder cant hold out any longer with an agonized moan he starts to implode. Everything in the universe has centerd to a pinpoint of existence somwhere inside mulders stomach, he feels everything suck into this tiny point until nothing else matters, nothing else even exists, it holds for a tortured second and then explodes outward, feeling like every particle of raw matter in the world is shooting out of his cock. Krycek feels this and clamps his mouth down on Mulders and fucks his tounge in and out of Mulders tight wet mouth. Mulder doesn't even know he is screaming into Kryceks mouth untill he stops. Krycek is cumming too, he can feel Mulders flesh, hot and insistant aginst his own, and this alone pushes him over the edge, and he is in free fall, the only thing holding him to this world is Mulders mouth. Their sticky thick cum juices mingle and seem to form a thrid entity that they cant help pushing and rubbing aginst. Krycek sags aginst Mulder, only the handcuffs keeping the two standing.

Eventually Krycek gathers his energy and stands up straight and pulls his wet sticky cock from Mulders body. Krycek is already tucking his cock back into his jeans and reaching for his leather coat. Mulder trys to lower his arms again and suddenly the gun is in his ribs. "Hey, damn it, what?" Sputters Mulder. "Keep your hands up, till I'm gone." drawls Krycek in a sleepy sexy voice. Krycek leans down and with one hand grabs the too small forgotten speedos on the floor and tucks them into a pocket of his coat, and with a broad swipe of his tounge, licks mixed cum from Mulders belly. Mulder shudders unconrolably. One last lick at Mulders lips and Krycek crams Mulders old speedos into his mouth and moves the chair from the door, and is gone.

Spitting out the red speedos from his mouth, Mulder lowers his screaming arms from the hook, and fishes in his pants pocket for the key. After getting the cuffs off, he takes his mostly wet breifs and trys to clean his belly off. He puts the old faliliar speedos on and pulls on the rest of his clothes, stuffing the breifs into his front pants pocket. His tie is ruined, streached and used in a way silk ties were not ment for. He takes one last look in the mirror and sees images flash in his brain where they are seared forever. He opens the door and looks around shyly and exits the room. Cute little salesgirl is at the counter with an unreadable expression on her face. She says, "your friend already paid for you." Mulder blushes brightly, and leaves.

xx

C_Orangy@hotmail.com

Mirror by Orangy
M/K
Rating : NC-17
Disclaimer : They don't belong to me, and I think it is a conspiracy, C. Carter and 1013 are involved, I just know it...
Plot : I had heard of a contest of sorts that involved concocting a story about a small space and two very special agents, this is my entry.