Go to notes and disclaimers

Cover by Nyx


Dance, Mata Hari, Dance
by Nyx Midnight


"Scully, I know we had a deal, but this is ridiculous."

Scully tried to refrain from smirking. "Well, you should've thought of that before making that bet."

Mulder groaned. "Nobody's ever gonna fall for this. I mean, look at me!!!"

Scully took the time to detail her partner's attire from head to toes. The only wig he had agreed to wear spilled its auburn, curly hair on his shoulders. The purple wool shirt he was wearing nicely outlined his fake, though very real looking, breasts. A long black silk skirt, a pair of black high heels and a touch of make-up completed the disguise.

"Nonsense Mulder," she finally said. "You're lovely."

"Yes, in a weird drag queen apprentice sort of way."

Scully raised a finger. "You lost. The mansion wasn't haunted. Now get going."

Mulder rolled his eyes and entered the car. The driver looked at him and grinned.

"Just shut up and drive, Agent Matthews," Mulder growled.

"Yes, miss Mulder... oh, sorry miss Roy," chuckled the agent before starting the engine and leaving the dark parking lot where the agents had met.

Agent Matthews and "miss Roy" quickly left Washington behind as they headed for the motel one of the FBI's latest catches had identified to Mulder as a regular shelter for "someone who knows stuff I couldn't tell you about". Knowing that the man would usually hire a stripper for a few hours every night he was around, the FBI had set a trap and waited. Finally, the fish had swallowed the bait: he had called for a girl for the night earlier in the evening.

Mulder shuddered and leaned further back in the seat, reassured to feel the cold steel of his gun pressing against his lower back. He wished the trip would take forever, that he'd be caught in a time-space loop, that he'd be abducted by aliens right there right now —anything to keep them from getting to that altar where he'd be sacrificed.

What an image, Mulder thought with a shiver.

"We're here," said Agent Matthews, interrupting Mulder's line of thoughts.

Mulder got out of the car and glanced at the typical "backroad-away-from-everything" cheap motel. Maybe it was the fact that it was now completely dark outside, or because of the situation, but the only thing Mulder could think about was running away. Even being coldly stared down by the Alien Bounty Hunter seemed reassuring in comparison with entering the motel's reception.

Finally, he started walking towards the small office, wobbling a little because of his high heels. His legs felt like they were made of lead. The office seemed miles away, and at the same time too close. He reached the door and opened it with a slightly trembling hand. Come on Fox, get a grip, he mentally ordered himself. He walked to the counter and rang the bell. After a minute, an old lady entered the office.

"Yeah?" she simply said.

"Could you tell me which room is Mr Smith in?" Mulder asked in the most feminine voice he was capable of.

The lady opened her registration book and looked in it. "John Smith or Sacha Smith?" she asked.

"Sacha," she said.

"Ah, of course," said the old woman. "Room 103."

Mulder walked out of the office and to the door reading 103. He knocked three times. No answer. He knocked again, louder. After a minute, he heard a voice behind the door.

"Who is it?" asked the voice.

Mulder shivered involuntarily when he heard the voice. Right now, any voice would have sounded like the voice of the devil to him. Not only that, but he had the growing suspicion that he had heard that voice before.

"It's Tiffany," he replied, trying very hard to keep his voice from cracking. This is so ridiculous, he thought for the hundredth time in thirty seconds.

Mulder heard the "click" of the door lock. After a moment, the door opened suddenly, but the occupant of the room was nowhere to be seen. Mulder entered, looking around in the darkness of the typical motel room. The room was barely lit by the light filtering from under the slightly ajar bathroom door and the pale moonlight coming through the windows blinds. The radio was playing "Every breath you take", and the bed had been clearly occupied a few moments ago. Mulder heard the door being closed behind him, but before he had time to turn around, he felt a strong hand rub his right arm through his shirt sleeve.

Only one hand?, thought Mulder. No... it can't be...

"Your agency didn't lie," whispered the dark, sensual voice in Mulder's ear. "You're very pretty."

Mulder forced himself to smile and turn to the owner of the voice slowly. Krycek... "You're quite a hunk yourself," he said, taking Krycek's hand off his arm as gently as he could manage. Can't believe I'm actually saying this out loud...

Krycek smiled and brushed the tip of his good hand's fingers on Mulder's cheek. "You're quite tall..."

Shit..."You don't like tall woman?" asked Mulder with a pout, feigning to be hurt.

"Actually, I prefer them tall," said Krycek with an enigmatic smile.

Mulder watched Krycek walk to the bed with a mix of fear and surprise. What did he ever mean by that? Man, I knew no one could fall for this...

"So," said Krycek, interrupting Mulder's line of rather unpleasant thoughts, "why don't you show me what you're made of, Tiffany?"

I am so dead... thought Mulder. He took a deep breath to steady himself, smiled, and walked in front of Krycek. "What can I do for you, pretty boy?" he said sensuously.

Krycek gave Mulder a very pleased smile. "Why don't you start with a little dance, babe? Just pick a song you like on the radio."

Mulder walked to the cheap radio and tried to tune in to a station that wouldn't spit out more background noises than music. He felt Krycek's gaze on his back as if it was burning him, sending a shiver down his spine. Finally, he found one that had just started playing "Let's make a night to remember". This I could manage to do something with, thought Mulder, as he turned around to face a waiting Krycek. Then again...

Krycek settled into a more comfortable position on the bed and crossed his arms in his lap, waiting for the show. "I'm waiting," he said on a sensual, yet implacable tone, which made the sentence sound much more like an order than a simple remark.

Mulder closed his eyes and nodded. This is it... He listened to the song for a minute, concentrating, then started rotating his hips slowly. He raised his hands to his face and let them slide down to his neck, slowly, caressingly, almost teasingly. He tried to picture in his mind a hot scene from one of his numerous movie, where a very beautiful raven-haired lady strip-danced slowly in front of her mesmerized —and very horny—sex partner-to-be. Mulder concentrated on trying to imitate the beginning of her dance, imagining she was the one watching him, wanting him more with every move he made.

"Open your eyes," ordered Krycek.

Mulder shivered, but obeyed. He opened his hazel eyes, but kept looking away from Krycek. He didn't want to see his piercing emerald gaze looking at him from head to toe, mentally undressing him. Burning him. Scarring him. Killing him.

"Look at me," Krycek ordered again. "I wanna see your pretty face," he added with a sly grin.

Oh no... Mulder looked up and forced himself to make a sensual pout. Krycek grinned again. "Keep going."

Mulder continued his dance, now thrusting his hips slightly and letting his hands slip to his chest. He felt so ashamed of acting like a slut in front of his arch nemesis, and yet, some dark, twisted part of him was truly starting to enjoy the situation. As he held Krycek's gaze, an image of himself forcing Krycek to his knees, grabbing him by his ridiculously short hair and violently fucking his mouth flashed in front of his eyes. He quickly shook it off, blushing. I really must be tired, he thought. This mission is absolutely not good for me.

But still... Mulder looked at Krycek, a little more attentively. Krycek truly had a nice face. Great looking eyes, sensual mouth... The bad guy look really looked well on him. Well, thought Mulder, better than those suits he wore when we were partners... if we can call it partnership...

Back when you wondered what it'd feel like to hold him and comfort him, like after the Augustus Cole event, a little voice at the back of his head whispered.

Get a grip, Fox, Mulder ordered himself as a picture of him softly licking Krycek's lips flashed in front of his eyes. The man you're facing now is completely different.

Isn't he...?

"Hey pretty," said Krycek, "you thinking of taking off those clothes before the next millennia?"

Mulder froze for half a second. I had completely forgotten... not that I wanted to remember anyway. He smiled and slowly let his hands slid lower, lower, until he reach the waistband of his skirt, then slipped one of his hands behind his back to grab his gun. However, the room's phone rang before he had a chance to even touch it. Mulder jumped and left the gun where it was.

"Damn!" swore Krycek as he picked up the receiver.

Oh great, thought Mulder, just what I needed; a distraction to prolong my agony.

"What???" said Krycek, visibly not very happy. "But I already... yes... but... okay okay, I'm on it!"

Krycek slammed the receiver back on the base and cursed in Russian. "Sorry babe," he said, looking at Mulder, "but I won't be able to enjoy the rest of your show."

Mulder almost let out a sigh of relief, but instead, he pretended to be offended. "Aw geez..." he said, "I was just getting to the fun part..."

"I very much enjoyed the sample of your talent you displayed tonight." Krycek slipped a few bills under Mulder's bra strap and planted a kissed on the side of Mulder's neck. "You'll have to show me more one day... Fox."

Shocked, Mulder stared at his archenemy, who left the room calmly, his trademark mischievous grin on his face. Mulder just stayed standing in the middle of the room, too surprised to reach out for his gun and stop Krycek. He heard Krycek's rental car leave the parking, then the silence fell. Finally, he snapped out of it and frowned.

He knew all along... bastard...


Okay, it is NOT the most adult fanfiction I ever wrote, neither the most twisted, nor the most intelligent. Still, it was a fun way to spend my free time.

xx

nyx_midnight@hotmail.com

Title: Dance, Mata Hari, dance.
Author: Nyx Midnight
Email: nyx_midnight@hotmail.com
Rating: Hum... PG-13?
Pairings: Mulder/Krycek. Duh.
Date: Finished on 00-11-15, started ages ago. It always takes me forever to finish.
Disclaimer: Not mine property of CC and Fox, who in my opinion are doing a fine job without Mulder so far. AND I DON'T WANNA SEE NO DAMN "ALL ABOUT KRYCEK" EPISODE!!! After all, doesn't a great deal of his charm comes from the mystery around him? Not to mention the freedom it gives to us fanfiction writers ^_^.
Obscure references: Hum... "Sleepless"... my bro... me.
Feedback: ... as my friend, beta and occasional art muse Wolfsbride would say, is better than putting on a pair of pantyhose and realising your legs need waxing. Send praises and flames to nyx_midnight@hotmail.com, or visit the author at Nyx Midnight's Temple of (slashy) Beauty.
What drove me to write this: The promise I made myself to answer at least one of the RatB challenges, lack of sleep, general mind corruption and a sucky schedule that streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetches the time I have to spend in school outside classes.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]