Go to notes and disclaimers

Cover by Nightcloud


Half Moon Bay and Strawberries
by Nightcloud

Part One


Phoenix Inn, San Francisco
9:30 p.m.

"Mulder, you need to get a life," Scully's parting remark echoed in his head more than twenty-four hours later. She'd been smiling when she said it, since her marriage and pregnancy by invitro; she'd been smiling a lot.

Mulder didn't really find fault with that, she'd been through a lot during their time together, and now that it was all over she deserved her happiness. He just wished she'd stop trying to make sure he was just as happy. He had a life, he did really. The aliens weren't a threat anymore, this was true, the conspirators had been brought to justice or killed, that part of the X-Files was over and he was as glad about that as Scully. But there were still plenty of interesting and puzzling things in the world and Mulder now had an entire division to help him solve them. Which was the reason he was left sitting in a motel room alone in the middle of the week, with nothing to do, he thought to himself. If he'd had to go and interview all the witnesses for the case that had drawn he and Scully here, he's still be working, but nope wasn't to be. Myers and Roberts had taken it upon themselves to do the interviews and the footwork, and horror of horrors the reports.

Seeing that the younger agents had it all well in hand, Scully had taken the first available flight back to Washington the night before, leaving Mulder trying to not take over a case his subordinates were handling just fine.

The Hotel wasn't the worst he'd ever stayed at, not by far and they had decent televisions and several adult channels, but he couldn't stay focused on any of it. Scully was right. There was something....something missing, but damned if he could figure out what it was. On a whim he decided to take a walk outside the room. Going down to the lobby he wandered into the gift shop. At first he didn't see anything that really interested him, but then he saw several of the more sensational types of papers. Out of a long time habit he bought the most glaringly ridiculous of them. "Swamp woman seen in New York's Central Park" kind of looked entertaining. There was one that seemed to be mostly local. Grinning at what Scully would be saying if she were there, he carried the papers back to his room and stretched out on the bed to read them.

Maybe it was the late hour and the fatigue brought on by reading four papers back to back, maybe it was the half bottle of scotch he'd consumed while reading. Whichever, he found himself reading the personals in the local rag and one of them caught his attention:

BWM-seeks same for companionship, fun and possibly more. Discretion a must. You 6'+, fit, athletic but not overly bulked, 33-42. Me 6'1" 180 lbs., dark hair, green eyes. Into running, hiking, skiing, scuba, 34. HIV negative. If interested send email to: JadeIce@calinet.com.

He read the ad a second time, its simplicity was one of the things that made it stand out. The writer seemed almost shy, quietly stating what he was looking for and a minimum about himself. Mulder grinned, "well, that and the handle. JadeIce?"

Before he had time to think about his actions, Mulder had pulled his laptop from the floor. He'd left it hooked into the hotel's modem connection so it only took a few moments for him to log onto his email provider and begin typing.

To: JadeIce@calinet.com
From: Spooky1013@earthlink.net
Subject:BWM seeks same for companionship...

Hey. I've umm, never really done this before, I mean answered an ad, or emailed someone I didn't know. Not sure what to say, only that I can understand the need for discretion. Is that too lame? Okay, I'm 38, 6' 175 brown hair, hazel eyes, run every morning, swim when I can, really like to play basketball. Haven't been able to do much real hiking lately, but I've been in some places where walking in rough country was the only means of transportation. I'm HIV neg. as well. Damn, can't think of anything else to say, unusual for me. I'm interested or I don't think I'd have the courage to do this. Better send it before that's not true any longer.

Spooky

Mulder hesitated for a few moments then thought, what the hell, and sent the message. He didn't really expect an answer back that night, but did a little surfing trying to find something that would entertain him. He didn't really find anything and was going to give up and go to bed when his new mail chime sounded fifteen minutes later.

To: Spooky1013@earthlink.net
From:JadeIce@calinet.com
Subject:Are you still there?

At 24:13 05/04/00, you wrote

> Damn, can't think of anything else to say, unusual for me.

Hi—I can appreciate that this is hard. Should have seen how long it took me to place the ad.

> I'm interested or I don't think I'd have the courage to do this. Better send it before that's not true any longer.

I'm glad that you are interested and that you sent it. If you have the time, would you like to talk some more?

JadeIce

Mulder sat there staring at the message for several minutes, then started typing.

To: JadeIce@calinet.com
From: Spooky1013@earthlink.net
Subject: Are you still there?

At 24:32 04/05/00, you wrote

> If you have the time, would you like to talk some more?

I have the time, too much time. What would you like to talk about? I have one question though....JadeIce? Where'd that come from? Is it too personal and how personal are we going to get? How discreet are we going to stay? I'm rambling I know, must be the Scotch.

Spooky

The answer came back a few minutes later.

To: Spooky1013@earthlink.net
From: JadeIce@calinet.com
Subject:Still here

Scotch huh? Mine's Vodka tonight. We can talk about anything if you don't want to answer something then I have no problem with that. My job would be the biggest non-topic if you don't mind. And the only thing I'd like to know about yours is if it's legal, other than that let's not go there. Okay? The handle came from a co-worker who said it about me when she didn't know I was there listening to her. (so I'm the first to break the no talk about work rule). It's the way she was describing my eyes. I kind of adopted it to....to prove something, not sure what right now.

So to return the question, Spooky? As far as too personal, whatever you want, I'm not into bodily statistics at first though. By the way, do you live here, or visiting?

JadeIce

To: JadeIce@calinet.com
From: Spooky1013@earthlink.net
Subject:Let's talk

Not much for rules are you? Don't worry neither am I. Just ask the people I work with, which is where I got the tag Spooky by the way. Co-workers, wonderful aren't they? And as far as my job is concerned it's legal...LOL I'm not into bodily statistics either so we'll skip that part. I'm visiting, don't live here, but I'll be here for a while

Mulder looked at what he'd written, nothing wrong with it really. It was a nice safe way to get to know this man he didn't know. However, was that what he wanted, safe? Nice? He's spent years on his quest and while he now had his answers, he had little else. He could continue or take a chance. Another drink and he continued typing.

Look this might seem a little abrupt, and if it's not the way you want this to go, well....I'll have made a mistake. It won't be the first so I'll take the chance. I like this, talking getting to know one another, but I'm not looking for a new internet buddy. I'd like to meet you somewhere, as public as you want. I'd like to take advantage of this, not let it fade or get put aside by the demands of my job. Suggest a place, I don't care where. If you're not up for this, then I'm sorry I'm not what you're looking for.

Spooky

Biting his lower lip he hit the send button and waited. He didn't have to wait long.

To: Spooky1013@earthlink.net
From: JadeIce@calinet.com
Subject:(no subject)

I've had too much to drink tonight, but how about tomorrow evening? Do you know the Thep Phanom? It's Thai and real good. Tomorrow at say 6:30 p.m.? I'll be wearing a green suede jacket, black shirt and pants. See you there?

JadeIce

Mulder answered immediately, before he could chicken out.

To: JadeIce@calinet.com
From: Spooky1013@earthlink.net
Subject:Green Suede?

I'll find the place. Hmmm, I'll be wearing all black, jacket, shirt, and pants. I'll see you at 6:30.

Spooky

Theb Phenom Restaurant, San Francisco
5:57pm

Alex Krycek sat at the booth table he'd been shown to and refrained from ordering anything stronger than coffee for the moment. He'd spent the day arguing with himself over this and was still doing it now. This was nuts he told himself, meeting a total stranger in a restaurant. And for what, because he was lonely? That was crazy, so he was lonely, he had a career, which would come to a screeching end if it were found out that he was bi. Even if this was San Francisco, he was too old to go to work for the SFPD and that's the only other place he'd fit into. The FBI was federal and although the law said no discrimination he knew better.

None of these logical reasons for standing up and fleeing the slowly filling restaurant actually made him do so though. The bottom line was he was lonely, lonely and tired if he was truthful. For the past five years he'd been swimming with some of the worst excuses for human beings it had ever been his misfortune to meet or hear about. Working for the VC his cases consisted of serial killers, serial rapists, serial kidnappers and most of the time these creatures were a combination of things. All of them deranged in many ways, all of them deadly. Some of them damaged by life, some by parents and some by some fluke of genetics no one had figured out. Alex wondered why so much was spent on figuring out if alcoholism was genetic when he'd be willing to have most of the world drunk off their collective asses. As long as he didn't have to face the parents of one more child whose body when found bore the mute signs of such horrendous abuse that years later //he// still dreamed of it.

Was it wrong then to want something, something that didn't make him feel dirty? Just once, for just a little while? He knew others would think it was wrong, but he just couldn't make himself give a damn anymore. It was about more than bringing bad guys to justice. It was about more than money, it had to be or he'd find himself crawling into a bottle one day and not bothering to crawl back out. Or worse but faster, making a meal of his gun.

Sometime during his private arguing he'd stopped watching the door dropping his head to stare at the table surface. He was slightly startled when someone came to stand beside the table. A little defensively he raised his head and looked at the person, and felt his jaw drop.

In front of him stood a man he hadn't seen in six years, since they'd worked a case together. A man who had lately been elevated from embarrassment to hero, even though almost no one knew why.

xx

Mulder had spotted the jacket from the door, the dark hair of the man he was meeting gleamed in the soft light of the restaurant. The man was seemingly very engaged with something on the tabletop, because Mulder was able to walk all the way to the booth and stand for a few seconds before he was noticed. He felt himself draw in a quick breath when the man finally looked up at him. Without willing it, he felt himself starting to smile.

"Hello, Krycek," he offered the other his hand.

The younger man didn't look quite as flustered as he had that long ago day when he'd first introduced himself to the older agent, but he came close. "Mulder...I..umm....," Krycek finally took his hand and shook it then gestured to the seat across from his own. "Have a seat, umm....I don't know what to say."

Mulder's grin grew, "How about telling me what's good on the menu?"

Alex looked at the older agent, and then laughed. "Okay. Okay, I can do that."

The two men found themselves pretending to pay far more attention to their menus than either would admit. Both kept glancing at the other every time each thought it wouldn't be noticed.

Mulder found himself stunned, when had Krycek become so damn good looking? Had he simply been so wrapped up in his own world that he'd failed to notice before. He grinned when one thought occurred to him, that the younger man looked far better in the suede jacket and black than he ever had in those deplorable suits he'd worn six years ago.

His grin was noticed, "Something on the menu funny?" Krycek asked.

"No...," Mulder answered, then plunged ahead. "Just thinking how good you look."

Krycek stared at him for a full twenty seconds before slowly turning crimson, then asking, "and this is amusing?"

"Pleasing," Mulder told him.

Alex continued to look at him not quite believing it when Mulder went back to studying his menu. Krycek smiled slightly himself shaking his head, lowering his head finally to look at his own menu. A frown appeared above his nose as he thought, "he's a jerk. He was a jerk during that Augustus Cole case and he's a jerk now." He glanced up at the older agent again to find Mulder's eyes on him once more. Mulder smiled, and Alex felt his heart speed up. "Okay, so he's a jerk, but he's a jerk who lights my fire, I'll admit it to myself. He did six years ago and he still does."

Krycek smiled back, "you look good too. I like the black."

He was rewarded when Mulder flushed enough that it showed in the restaurants dim lighting. He chuckled slightly and was pleasantly surprised when Mulder's quiet laugh joined his. The two men were still smiling when a wait-person came to their table a few minutes later.

They ordered, handing the woman their menus, finding that finally their eyes were focusing more and more on each other.

"So, did you come here right after the Cole case?" Mulder asked.

Krycek shook his head, "No. I've only been here three and a half years about. I was reassigned to Seattle after Washington."

"VC there as well?"

"Yeah," the younger agent sounded tired. For a moment his eyes seemed to see something else, the light in his eyes dulled, his face blank. Mulder knew that look, the other agent was seeing a victim or victims in his mind, remembering something better never seen. Krycek shook his head after a moment, looking down and then back up at Mulder. A rueful smile touched his mouth, "you know how it is. Sometimes it gets to you."

Mulder nodded, studying the other agent closer. Krycek didn't really look that different from the eager young blue flamer he'd been six years ago. Until you looked at his eyes, gone was the zealous-out-to-make-name-for-himself man he'd been then. He wasn't quite at the point where he no longer gave a damn that Mulder could see, but he was tired. Mulder thought he saw need as well, and he wondered if he was ready to meet that need. Or was his own need too great?

Their meals were brought and they made small talk while eating. By mutual unspoken agreement, not talking about the job, their work any more. Mulder watched amused as Alex demolished his meal like he hadn't eaten in months.

"How the hell do you stay so slim?" He asked as Krycek finally came up for air.

The younger agent blushed slightly again, "I don't do this all the time, actually I haven't eaten all day, really."

Mulder smiled and went back to his own meal, he'd just finished when their server came back to their table. She smiled at the two men, grinning at Krycek when he asked for the desert menu.

"You must be very hungry," she commented.

"Actually, I just want to see if you still have...." he trailed off. "Ah.. here they are, I'll have an order of the strawberries."

"Oh...now I see," her smile grew broader. "I'll bring them right away. What about you, sir," she turned to Mulder. "Anything for desert?"

"Not right now," the older agent told her, catching his dinner companion's eye and smiling, then glancing back up at the woman. "I'll steal one or two of his strawberries."

The waitresses smiled took the menu from Krycek and walked away. Alex waited until she was out of ear shot then softly told Mulder, "you touch my strawberries, Mulder and I'll shoot you. I do have my gun, you know."

Mulder laughed, realizing that he'd done that a lot during the meal. He'd known six years ago that Krycek was intelligent but he'd never had the chance to really appreciate his sense of humor. He found that he liked it, but he was going to filch a strawberry or two. He grinned at the younger man, "go for it. I'm sure we can both explain to our bosses why you shot me in a public place over a berry."

"Actually," Krycek grinned. "My AD knows all about these and would call it justifiable homicide."

Mulder laughed again, "Well, Skinner would probably say I had it coming if you killed me. If you just wounded me, he'd be mad about the paper work."

It was Krycek's turn to laugh, "just you wait, maybe I'll allow you a small taste. You'll agree."

The server came back with a small flat bowl filled with huge strawberries coated with both dark chocolate and white. She smiled at Alex, "Enjoy your desert, sir."

"Thank you," he answered, smiling back.

When she had gone, Mulder said, "Those don't look Thai to me."

"They're not," the younger agent acknowledged. "A few of the restaurants in the city make them." He picked up a white chocolate covered one and bit into it, closing his eyes his tongue briefly appeared licking his lower lip clean of the moisture left from the berry.

Mulder's gaze locked on the younger man's face as Alex slowly savored the berry. Entranced he watched him finish it, hazel eyes lingering on the column of his throat as he swallowed.

Krycek opened his eyes and smiled a bit shyly as he saw the older man staring at him. "Sorry, I don't eat these often and well.... Here," he pushed the bowl towards the other agent. "Go ahead try one or two."

"You're sure it won't get me shot?" Mulder asked. Alex smiled, shaking his head gesturing to the bowl again. Mulder picked up one of the berries, this one dark chocolate and bit into it. Alex watching grinned at him, as Mulder's eyes widened.

"Good?" he smirked.

It took Mulder a few seconds to speak, but finally he said softly, "Oh yeah."

The older agent looked at the remaining portion of the berry he held in his fingers, then placed it in his mouth watching Alex watch him do so. He felt himself close his eyes just as the younger man had, the better to savor the taste of strawberry, perfect dark chocolate and frangelico. The strawberries had been injected with the delicious hazelnut liqueur.

He opened his eyes and glanced at his companion, Alex then picked up another berry and slowly ate, this time holding Mulder's gaze the entire time. Not to be outdone the older man also picked up a second berry and slowly bit into it, allowing some of the sticky juice to linger on his full bottom lip before languidly licking it off. Mulder's eyes never left the intense green ones across from him while he finished the strawberry and he grinned slightly at the flush that had crept into the other man's face. Alex saw the grin, and smiled himself before picking up the second to last berry.

Instead of eating it himself however he reached across the small table and offered to Mulder. Hazel eyes locked on green as the older agent grasped Krycek's wrist lightly and held his hand steady while he ate the offered treat. He released the younger man's wrist and picked up the last strawberry, offering it to the slightly parted, bowed mouth. As he had, Alex held his hand still while eating the berry, but the younger man drew the process out by taking small nibbling bites. All the while watching Mulder intently. Mulder shifted in his seat attempting to give his slowly hardening cock room.

Alex finished the strawberry then smiled wickedly, "your hand is all sticky." Still holding his gaze, the younger man began to lick the sticky strawberry and liqueur juice from Mulder's fingers.

Mulder gasped and bit his bottom lip, eliciting another smile from Alex who continued what he was doing.

"Are you nuts," the older man hissed. "We're in public!"

Krycek stopped but didn't relinquish his hold on the other man's wrist, "And this is important because....? This is San Francisco, we're both trained in several forms of hand to hand combat and we're both armed. I don't see a problem. Unless, of course you're not enjoying it. If you aren't, I can stop."

Mulder felt the other's hand loosen slightly, and said quickly, "No, don't.."

Alex chuckled, deep and throaty, the sound went straight to Mulder's groin forcing another gasp from him. The younger agent managed to smile although he never stopped his task. Finally he pulled the tips of Mulder's first two fingers into his mouth, to the first knuckle. His tongue swirled around them, then slowly he released them, giving them one final swipe with his tongue before releasing the older agent's hand and sitting up. He looked over at Mulder, licking his own lips once then smiling, "So, what would you like to do now?"

Mulder didn't answer at first, he was too busy trying not to groan aloud, at last he rasped, "Let's go."

"Okay. Where are we going," Krycek looked at him innocently.

"My hotel, your place, another hotel, a car...," Mulder told him. "We're going. Where is the check?"

"Here it comes," Alex stood, "I'll be right back." Seeing the questioning look on his companion's face he smiled slightly, "Little boy's room, be back."

Mulder nodded watching him walk away. During their meal Alex had taken off his jacket and the dress slacks he wore emphasized his slender waist and wonderfully tight ass. The older agent grinned, if Krycek was carrying his gun he certainly wasn't wearing it at the moment.

"Is there anything else you'd like, sir?" their server asked holding their bill in her hand.

Mulder started, he hadn't even seen her. He smiled slightly, of course he hadn't seen her, he'd been far too busy watching Alex.

"Sir?"

Mulder smiled at her, reaching out his hand for the bill, "Actually, you can get me something...I'd like two more orders of those strawberries. But I'd like you to have them ready to go, if you would please? And I'll take care of the check." Mulder handed her a credit card and the check.

"Well, we don't usually do that," the server smiled. "But I think I can do it for you. Will you be leaving soon?"

"Fairly soon," the agent told her.

"I'll be right back then with your order and the receipt," she hurried away.

She was back with the strawberries before Krycek came back. Mulder was able to hide the small paper container under his draped jacket. Alex saw the server leaving as he came to the table. "It's crowded in there," he complained, "makes you wonder how women deal with it." He smiled, then asked, "Did she bring the check?"

"Taken care of already," Mulder told him standing and handing him his jacket.

The younger agent frowned, "Mulder...."

"You can get the next one."

"I'll hold you to that."

"Come on," Mulder urged.

"You still haven't said where we're going," Alex looked shy again for a moment, "My place isn't far."

The two men left the restaurant, Krycek stopping next to a dark four door sedan, Mulder chuckled and pointed to a similar car parked a few spaces further up the street. "If Ford ever goes out of business we'll be walking," he joked. "I'll follow you."

Alex nodded, "Okay." He got in his car and watched Mulder quickly walk to his, before starting the engine. The lights on the other car came on and Krycek pulled out, Mulder followed closely, not wanting to lose the other man in the late evening traffic.

The younger agent glanced in the rear view mirror, Mulder was close enough that he could make out the older agent's features. "God, Alex," he whispered to himself. "If you had any sense you'd lose him now. You were lucky six years ago, they transferred you before you could ruin your career. But now...damn!" Krycek glanced in the mirror again. "Oh hell, who am I trying to convince here? Six years ago I wanted him, and I want him now. Back then I thought my //career// was worth more than my personal life. Now I'm not so sure, being with him...just once. Just for tonight, is that so much to ask?"

No answer came to him, and he didn't lose Mulder, but kept his pace steady, he was for the time being at least, ready to face any consequences this night might bring

Fortunately he didn't have long to brood over what he was doing; Alex lived less than two miles from the restaurant.

It wasn't long before he had pulled over and parked in front of a tall narrow house. Krycek exited his car and waited for Mulder to join him before leading the way up the steps to the two doors. The younger agent was trying to get his key into the lock of the left hand door, but was finding it difficult. The older man was pressed close enough to him on the porch that he could smell the strawberries the two of them had eaten.

"Mulder," he protested, closing his eyes as the other man moved even closer, his erection rubbing against Krycek's ass.

"Hmmmm?" Mulder asked, nuzzling the back of the younger man's neck.

Alex groaned softly, then said, "What are you doing? I'll never get the door open."

"Preserving the mood," Mulder answered, moving away, "But if you'd rather I didn't...."

Krycek spun around so fast that the older agent would have fallen except for the hands that reached out and grabbed the front of his shirt. Hands which pulled him closer to the hard body in front of him. The younger agent's mouth covered his, tongue thrusting forward between his slightly open lips, demanding entrance. Alex ground his groin into Mulder's bringing their cocks together through the layers of cloth between them. The older man's tongue eagerly met the intruder twining, invading in its turn, tasting strawberries, hazel nut liqueur and something purely Alex beneath everything else.

As swiftly as he's begun the kiss, Krycek pulled away, breaking it. He leaned his head on the older agent's shoulder, "Does that tell you what I want?" he asked, husky voice soft.

Mulder could feel the younger man shaking. For a moment he paused, remembering the need he'd seen in Krycek's eyes in the restaurant, feeling it now. Again he asked himself if he could answer that need. Did he really want to? He pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind, now was not the time for such questions, nor the answers to them. Not now with the heat in his groin demanding all his attention, his mind thinking only of the pleasure having this man in arms gave him. He gently kissed the dark head resting on his shoulder, feeling the silky hair against his mouth and chin. One hand still held his jacket and the box of strawberries, and with his free hand he pried Alex's right hand from his shirt. "Yeah... Yeah it tells me all I need to know." Another gentle kiss to the head resting against him and he took the keys from the younger agent's lax fingers. He moved Krycek to the side slightly, keeping the younger man pressed to him, reaching around him he got the key in the lock and opened the door.

Alex moved away from his side then, his hand sliding down Mulder's arm until he reached the older man's hand. Entwining their fingers he pulled Mulder into the apartment. The older agent, found himself pushed forward, Krycek staying behind him, turning to close and lock the door. The apartment was semi dark, the only light coming from the porch outside, Mulder had a brief vision of Alex back-lit with gold light, then the younger man was kissing him again. Both of their jackets hit the floor forgotten as they came together.

Mulder fought to breathe under the onslaught, Alex's mouth devoured his, tongue thrusting, tasting, retreating, only to advance again. Wet velvet stroking over his teeth, palate and lips. Krycek moved down to his chin, his hands pulling at the buttons of Mulder's shirt, hot mouth biting and licking down his throat. Mulder's hands pulled the other man into him tighter, right hand traveling up the strong back to tangle in the short hair. His left hand roamed over Alex's back, resting at his waist for a second before dropping lower to grasp a firm buttock and pull them together even more. Their erections ground against each other and both men groaned.

"Alex," Mulder panted, pulling the other man's head up, "A..Alex," he repeated tugging harder on Krycek's hair.

"Hmmm?" the younger man finally looked at him, fingers busy at Mulder's nipples.

"Bed."

For a second Krycek just looked at him, then smiled slowly, a low chuckle escaping him, "Oh yeah. Come on," he said once again taking Mulder's hand and pulling him along.

They reached the bedroom, and Alex moved to take Mulder's mouth again. The older man pushed him back slightly. "Light Alex," he said.

"What."

"Turn on a light," Mulder repeated. "I want to see you."

Krycek moved away and a moment later there was a faint click, in the soft light from the bedside lamp Alex glowed, face flushed, bowed mouth damp and slightly open. His eyes glittered, green almost completely swallowed by dilated pupils. Mulder simply drank in the sight for a moment, then set the carton of strawberries on a nearby table. Alex frowned slightly noticing the box for the first time, but he forgot all about it when Mulder spoke.

"Come here."

Krycek complied, eyes never leaving Mulder's face. The older man reached for his hand, bringing it up, he unbuttoned the cuff of Alex's shirt. Leaning down he kissed the palm, then the newly exposed wrist. Mulder repeated the same thing with the other wrist then let his hands travel up Krycek's arms to his shoulders. He leaned in and kissed the younger man, making him gasp.

"Mulder,... I can't..." Alex whimpered. "I n..need."

"Hush," the older agent told him. "I'm just undressing you."

"Could you... um... Oh God," he moaned as Mulder's mouth covered one nipple." Could you maybe do it a little... faster."

"Nope," Mulder pulled his mouth away from the nipple he'd been tonguing to look into the other man's eyes. "I'm having fun. Aren't you?"

"Shit, I'm gonna die."

"Maybe," Mulder pushed Alex's shirt from his shoulders letting it slide down his arms to the floor. He covered the younger man's mouth with his own, learning again the taste of him. His own shirt joined Krycek's on the floor, they both moaned as skin finally touched skin. It was Mulder's turn to assault the other man with lips, teeth and tongue. He pulled away from Alex's kiss-swollen mouth to travel down his chin to his throat, nipping and licking the strong column to the hollow which glistened slightly with the other man's sweat. He spent a few moments here, alternating between gentle sucking and licking, before following the line of one collar bone to where it fused with Alex's shoulder. Mulder's teeth nipped sharply at the muscle here, and he smiled as the younger agent gasped and arched into him even more.

"Like that?" he asked softly, raising his mouth to kiss the other man's chin and mouth again. The only answer he got was an inarticulate moan, "I'll take that as a yes," he told Alex. Gently biting the other shoulder, eliciting another gasp and moan, Mulder chuckled softly then used his teeth to tug on one nipple, his tongue flicking across the hard little nub.

"Oh god!" Alex's hips bucked as his back arched further.

Mulder teased the other nipple briefly then his mouth traveled lower to the other agent's firm belly, nipping and licking. He spent a short time laving Alex's belly button, while his fingers worked first the button and then the zipper of the black dress slacks open.

The older agent backed away for a moment, kneeling on one knee to savor the prize he uncovered as he eased Alex's pants and boxers down. Mulder steadied Alex while he raised one foot and pulled the younger man's shoe and sock off, before pulling his pants and boxer off that leg. He repeated the maneuver with the other foot, then just looked up at the beautiful body revealed to him. He let his thumbs caress the strong feet, then his hands slowly traveled up the hard muscled legs, his mouth licking, kissing first one then the other. Finally both hands rested again on the firm mounds of the younger agent's ass. Mulder kneaded the flesh in his hands, leaning in to plant light kisses where Alex's legs met his torso, ignoring for a moment the straining hard flesh of the erection that stood proudly from its nest of dark curls.

Above him Alex was moaning almost constantly, head back, eyes closed, mouth open and panting, hands gripping the older man's shoulders for balance. Mulder smiled then gripping Alex's hips firmly he moved forward slightly and let the tip of his tongue delicately flick the tip of the younger man's cock.

A harsh gasp was his reward and Alex's hips bucked hard, fighting the restraint of Mulder's hands. The older agent held him firmly though, leisurely licking the underside of his cock, tongue caressing the smooth delicate skin over the rigid organ, before taking the head into his mouth to twirl his tongue over it. He pulled away, lapping at the pre-cum leaking from the tip.

"Pleasepleaseplease," Alex's voice whispered. "Please....more..please."

Mulder grinned, and then took the entire length into his mouth and throat, he withdrew sucking firmly the whole way, then plunged down again. He only had time to repeat the act twice more, before Alex's entire body stiffened and he screamed.

"Oh. My. God!"

Mulder swallowed, savoring the other man's cum, milking the organ until it softened. He let Alex slide from his mouth kissing the tip as he left his lips. Then gently he pushed the other man backward onto the bed.

Alex lay looking up at him panting, green eyes half closed. Mulder stood over him, bending down to kiss him deeply letting him taste himself. The older man pulled away standing up to pull off his own pants, shorts, shoes and socks then he moved to kneel on the bed straddling the younger agent.

"I'm not done with you yet," he teased.

"Oh," Alex smiled lazily up at him, he gently let one hand caress Mulder's thigh in small circles. "And just what else are you going to do? What if I'm all done in?"

Mulder grinned and rubbed his own erection against the other's slowly hardening organ, "That was just to take the edge off. I think if you work at it, you'll find you're not as //done// as you think, I'm certainly not."

Alex's hand loosely gripped the older man's turgid shaft, "I can tell."

Mulder's hips rocked and he pumped his cock in the other's fist a little, groaning, teeth biting his full lower lip. He forced himself to stop after only a few minutes. Alex's hand moved on him caressing squeezing gently and Mulder reached down pulling the younger man's hands away.

"What?" Alex asked as his wrists were placed next to his head on the pillow.

"Too good, too soon," Mulder breathed. Bending down he kissed the slightly bruised lips, squeezing Alex's wrists to let him know he was to keep his hands where they were. He reached over to the night table, picking up the carton of strawberries.

Alex frowned, "What's in there?"

"A surprise," Mulder told him, then he opened the carton and pulled one of the strawberries out. Holding Alex's eyes with his own he bit it in half, then leaned forward, placing his mouth over the younger man's.

Alex's opened his mouth and the older agent pushed the fruit in. Their tongues touched briefly then Mulder pulled away and ate the second half while Alex finished his part. Mulder pulled the next strawberry from the carton, then placed the paper box beside Alex on the bed. Gripping the strawberry in the fingers of both hands he pulled it apart, letting the juice drip from it onto Alex's chest. He bent and slowly licked the liquid from the other's skin, before feeding the berry to his lover. He ate the next one himself, sucking and licking first one then the other of Alex's nipples between bites of strawberry.

Mulder disposed of the rest of the strawberries the same way, alternating feeding bits to Alex, licking the juice from various parts of the younger man's body, and eating them himself. By the time all twelve were gone, Alex's hands were clenching and unclenching where they lay on the pillow, his hips once again thrusting against Mulder, rubbing their hard cocks together.

The older agent fought against his body's need to buck against the body beneath his, bringing the sweet torment to an end. He moved slightly lessening the contact between them, drawing a protest from Alex.

"No. Mulder...Fox what are you doing?"

"I want you Alex," Mulder told him. "Can I..."

"Yes...oh yes Fox, fuck me please..."

The older man nearly came just from hearing the words, but he bit his lip and willed himself to calm slightly. "Alex... do you have..."

"Right drawer."

Mulder pulled the indicated drawer open and feeling inside quickly located lubricant and condoms. Squeezing some of the cold gel on his fingers he took a moment to warm it then reached down seeking the opening to Alex's body. The younger agent brought his legs up spreading them further making it easier for Mulder to find what he sought.

First one long finger pressed into him slowly, then the second was added and Alex nearly came just from the sweetly remembered pleasure/pain/pleasure. It had been a long time, far too long. His eyes closed and his back arched, he pushed against the fingers filling him, stretching him, preparing him for what was to come.

Mulder added a third finger, seeking then finding the small spot inside the younger man that made Alex stiffen, then tremble all over. Again he stroked that spot and his lover shouted, pushing back harder, fucking himself on Mulder's fingers. Looking at the lust-flushed face of the younger man, Mulder almost let Alex come then and there. However, his own cock reminded him of its needs and he withdrew his fingers.

A half angry, mostly inarticulate protest followed this, the protest growing louder during the time it took the older man to roll the condom onto his erection and cover it with more of the gel. The complaints were silenced when Mulder replaced his fingers with his cock.

Mulder rocked forward gently, slowly pushing into the hot, slick flesh that opened for him. It seemed to take forever, as he fought the urge to simply thrust forward with all his strength, but at last his balls were flush against Alex's ass. The older man paused then, giving himself time to gain some control.

Impatient Alex pushed down, and Mulder's hands gripped his hips hard. He leaned forward whispering fiercely, "If you move I'll get my gun and shoot you. Understand? Don't move."

The green in Alex's eyes had almost vanished, only a ring of it surrounded the passion-dilated pupils which locked with his. Slowly the younger man nodded, neat white teeth biting into his bottom lip.

Mulder kissed him, tongue teasing the bowed lips until they opened for him, he thrust his tongue in and out of the other's mouth. He straightened, running his hands up the sweat-slick sides of the body beneath his to lace his fingers with Alex's and gripping them hard.

He began to rock his hips slowly, his cock sliding in and out of the tight tunnel of Alex's body. The younger agent's hands gripped his even harder, breath coming in gasping pants.

"Fox... I can't... I have... Fox... please."

The words were desperate, the plea nearly unintelligible, but Mulder understood and he bent forward to kiss his lover again. "Okay... Alex... it's... okay... move."

The younger man groaned and did just that, his body moving easily into perfect synch with Mulder's.

With Alex thrusting in counter point to him, Mulder knew he wouldn't last long, and he fought to remain in control as their movements became stronger, harder, faster. He unlaced one hand from Alex's and reached down to grip the younger man's steel hard shaft, pumping it in rhythm to their bucking hips.

Alex's groans became one long husky growl, his body arched so far his back cleared the bed by inches. He shouted his lover's name, his cum spurting over Mulder's hand and his own stomach and chest.

Mulder to reach that place himself. He bucked once, twice, three times more into the furnace surrounding him then his world shattered and reformed taking him out of himself, only to slam him back as he too screamed his lover's name, his own cock emptying while kaleidoscopic colors danced across his vision.

For long minutes afterward neither man moved, both trying to pull enough air into oxygen starved lungs. Alex was the first to shift trying to allow his legs to drop flat needing to ease some of the strain on his back. Mulder managed to pull himself up and off, dropping down beside him. He removed the condom, dropping it into the waste can beside the bed.

The younger man trembled, still panting, Mulder lying on his side watching him, raised one slightly unsteady hand to the other's jaw knuckles rubbing against the faint stubble.

"You okay?"

Alex rubbed his cheek against the older agent's hand, then turned his face slightly and kissed it. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay. It's just.....just been a while."

Again Mulder was reminded of the need he'd seen in the other man's eyes in the restaurant. He reached over gripping Alex's chin, he leaned over and kissed him deeply, trying to let the other know that he understood, and it seemed that the younger man understood him as well.

A need for air pulled them apart, and Mulder chuckled softly, "where is your bathroom."

A grin lit Alex's face, "We're a mess."

"You more than me," Mulder said smugly. "You still have some strawberry juice on you, chocolate too."

"Uh huh, and who's fault is that?"

"Don't know. You have someone in here tonight?"

"Mulder..."

"Mulder? What happened to Fox, Krycek?"

"He left with the afterglow," green eyes sparkled and the younger man sat up rolling smoothly to his feet. He reached back and pulled Mulder up as well.

"Come on, shower and then sleep."

"Well, shower anyway," Mulder ran his hand over the firm ass in front of him suggestively.

"We'll see about that," Alex smiled. "Some of us have to work in the morning."

Mulder just smiled and followed the other down the short hall into the bathroom, Once there Alex opened the shower door and turned on the water, adjusting the temperature, he stepped inside, pulling his lover in behind him.

Alex picked up a bottle of shower wash and a wash cloth, soaping the cloth up, he turned Mulder to face the wall and began washing his back. He spread lather across the broad shoulders down the lean muscles to the tight swimmer's ass. His soap slick fingers probed the cleft for a bit, eliciting a groan from Mulder.

He chuckled removing his fingers to turn the older man around. He continued soaping Mulder, washing his arms, neck, and the front of his shoulders before moving his hands down to tease nipples with the soapy, rough/slick cloth. Mulder arched into that touch seeking more, Alex though, had other ideas as he moved the cloth down, spreading soap over the rest of the body in front of him.

The younger man took his time, washing Mulder's chest and belly, slowly he moved the cloth down, but instead of washing the erect organ that was begging for attention he sank to his knees and began washing Mulder's feet. He brought the soapy cloth first up one leg then the other, cleansing both thoroughly before dragging it up and around his lovers balls.

Mulder's cock jumped and if it was possible grew even harder, his hips bucked seeking contact with something, anything. He looked down to see wicked green eyes smiling up at him.

"Krycek," he growled.

"Yes, Fox," the younger man purred

"Are you going to do something about this?"

"What would you like me to do, Fox?"

"Alex," Mulder's growl was softer.

"Yes."

"Suck my cock, Alex."

"All you had to do was ask, Fox," Alex whispered. Then he swallowed Mulder's cock to the hilt, his throat opening to caress the head.

"Shit!" Mulder shouted. "Damn. Alex..."

The younger man pulled his mouth away, releasing Mulder's organ, "Pay back's a bitch, isn't it?" he said. Before pulling the other man into the warmth of his mouth again.

Mulder could only nod as his entire mind was now centered in his groin and the wonderful sensations Alex was giving him. He wanted to make it last, but it seemed his lover had other ideas and soon he was coming shouting Alex's name as he did. The young agent remained kneeling at his feet, taking every drop of cum into himself. Only when Mulder softened did he let the organ slide from his lips and stand to kiss the older man.

Mulder could taste himself and Alex and he found it erotic, something he wanted to explore further. He could also feel his lover shaking and he realized that Alex was exhausted. Quickly he found the cloth Alex had used on him earlier and put more soap on it. He washed the other man completely and although he wanted to linger he could tell Alex was fading, so he cleaned him as fast as possible. He rinsed them both off, turned off the water, then stepped out of the shower, guiding Alex out after him.

Drying took a few moments and it was clear that Alex had had a very long day, Mulder lead the way back to the bedroom where he got the other man under the covers before crawling in with him. Half asleep already, Alex turned to the warm body beside him and cuddled close. Surprised by what he felt himself, Mulder held the younger man close, the word lover flashed through his mind briefly surprising him. He wasn't used to feeling such things after only one night. He smiled for the time being he was more than willing to let things proceed as they would. Still smiling slightly he turned out the light falling asleep soon himself.

Alex Krycek's Apartment, San Francisco
5:32 am

The chirping of a phone brought Mulder awake with a jerk, which woke the man cuddled against him. Alex turned to the other side, picking up the receiver.

"Krycek." His voice was still heavy with sleep. He blinked, his free hand coming up to rub his eyes, the gesture cut short by his next word, "Where?"

Mulder could tell by Alex's expression that what ever he was listening to had brought him fully awake. Krycek continued to speak to the person on the phone, "I'll be there, in half an hour."

"No, wait until I'm there, get Henderson out there." He said sitting up. " know. Do your best, I'm on my way." The younger agent replaced the receiver in its cradle, He turned to Mulder, "I have to go."

"I heard, do you mind if I come along?"

"I was hoping you'd ask," Krycek admitted. "Our profilers they... They're being stubborn about this case."

"Profilers?" the older agent frowned.

"Yeah, three of them," Alex told him. "Which would be fine, I've worked with more than one before. Usually though they are somewhat in agreement. This time... this time they have wildly different profiles and they are all sticking to them. It's making a difficult case a nightmare."

Mulder looked at the other man, seeing that the case was much more than a nightmare to his lover, the case had turned into a personal trial. One which he sensed Alex felt he was failing. "Look let's get dressed, get going. You can fill me in on the way."

"Okay," Krycek sat up and stood. Turning back he said, "Mulder?"

"Yes."

"Thanks."

The older man smiled, "I haven't done anything yet. Thank me when we solve it."

Krycek nodded and moved toward the bathroom to get ready to go to the crime scene. After a moment of consideration Mulder followed.

end...

xx

Part Two

Nightcloud@worldnet.att.net

Okay the chanting managed to do it, here it is, the first part of Half Moon Bay and Strawberries. I'd like to thank Dr. Ruthless and Carol S. for fine Beta and encouragement.
Subject: M/K AU. Series/ Part one. June Personal-Ad Challenge. What can I say it grew a plot and a life of its own. It was supposed to be short....Oh well, these things happen. This is the first part of the first story, there is another one already planned, you've been warned.
Warnings: AU. Dark and Sweet, we're talking dark chocolate, strawberries filled with frangelico, Asti Spumanti, moon light on deserted beaches. First Times. If you have a problem with sugar and angst run for the hills.
Rating: NC-17.
This one's dedicated the ladies on KrycekLea.
The characters of Fox Mulder, Dana Scully and Alex Krycek belong to Fox, 1013 Productions and Chris Carter. I'm only having fun and exploring the possibilities. No profit being made, yadda yadda yadda.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]