Go to notes and disclaimers


Survival of the Species IV
by Niffusa


Reassurance seemed to take on a tangible form in her voice. "It's because of Alex that you're here and you're safe. I think he should tell you the rest; I have a party I need to return to, but you can have Elizabeth call me if need be." She turned on her heels and strode toward the door. As an afterthought, "Agent Mulder, would you like me to send the car back for you?"

He leaned against the windowpane, letting it support him, the exertion of the night taking its toll and showing across every inch of his face. "No," he responded as he turned to look into the hopeful face of Alex Krycek. "I think I'd better stay here tonight."

Maybe they will learn to play nicely with each other, she mused. "Very well... I'll have Miss Scully informed."

"NO!" the two voices sounded in unison. It could have been the smirk on her face, but it was probably her eyebrow shooting up that begged the question demanding an answer.

Looking back to Alex, Mulder gave quiet voice to his thoughts, "I think I'd better get the facts straight before I start shooting off my mouth." Then looking down at his state of undress, he added, "And maybe put on a pair of pants."

"I don't know about that... personally, I like the view," she replied with a smile as she turned and left the room.

Chuckling the whole way, Alex walked over to the wardrobe, pulled out a pair of sweats, and threw them to the almost naked man. "Those should fit you fine." Leather jacket, no shirt, loose sweats... good look for you, Mulder. Not wanting to waste any more energy, he simply dropped on the floor and leaned back on the heavy wooden chest. "Okay, Mulder... let it rip."

"What?!" Mulder asked incredulously as he tied the drawstring on the pants.

"Oh knock it off! There is actual physical proof of the paranormal sitting right in front of you. You've had about five thousand questions running through your head since you got here—now's your chance to get the answers. If I were you, I'd take advantage of the opportunity... It may not come along again." Alex tilted his head back and shut his eyes. He knew it was going to take Mulder a little time to adjust to the new dynamic between them, but he also knew that eventually the agent's thirst for information would eventually overshadow over his hatred. And then the inevitable...

"Did you kill my father?"

"Here we go... " Alex sighed and settled back to get this over with. "Yes," he said in a simple, matter of fact tone, "but that wasn't my intention in going there. I was there that night, but only to prevent him from giving you information that would have cost you your life. When he walked into the bathroom, I was going to 'influence' him not to tell you anything."

"So how did he wind up dead?" He was growing impatient with the benign tone in Krycek's voice.

"I was waiting in the shower, and I was armed—but only to keep him quiet till we finished. He tried to get the gun away from me... It was an accident, Mulder. He wasn't supposed to die." Alex finally opened his eyes and locked his gaze with the stunned man standing in front of him.

With a graceless slump, Mulder allowed his body to fall on to the bed. "How can I believe you? After what you've done?" he asked, knowing full well in his heart that Alex spoke the truth. "You let Scully be taken... you lied to me." His mind's desperate search for something it could hold on to was clear in every part of his being.

"I have no reason to lie to you, Mulder. There's nothing you can do to hurt me and there's nothing you have that I want." For a moment Alex seemed almost human.

"In the interest of saving time, allow me to tell you a story... Once there was a relatively naïve and idealistic student at the FBI training academy. All he wanted was to make the world a better place for mankind, but then the evil ruler of the underworld came to him and showed him that if something wasn't done, there would be no more world and no more mankind. The young student believed the story he was being told because, well let's face it, the evil man could be very convincing when he wanted to be."

"Cut to the chase, Krycek... what are you trying to tell me here?" Mulder was exhausted. The day had taken too much out of him to be able to mentally spar with this man or beast or whatever the hell he was. Not to mention the fact that it was taking every last remaining ounce of strength he had left not to eliminate the physical distance between them.

"What I'm trying to tell you, Mulder, is that you've got me pegged wrong. Genius profiler my ass... you've had me all wrong from the start." There was a look of resignation on his face that made his words almost believable. "I didn't go into this line of work on purpose. Saving the world wasn't what I expected to be doing with my life—at least not at this level I was young and I was misled... and then I met Crane."

A mental image of the Prince's Scrouge flashed through Mulder's mind. And suddenly, as ridiculous as it sounded, he could see the family resemblance. The sharp lines of his jaw, the swagger in his gait when he walked, the attitude that radiated from him a warning to the world not to even think of crossing him...

"Crane saw the same potential in me that our black lunged friend saw—the difference was that Crane gave me the choice of what to do with it. He taught me things I never would have had the opportunity to learn otherwise—and then he offered me the Embrace."

Mulder searched the face of his nemesis for any sign of emotion, but there was none to be found. He could have been talking about any mundane experience, but the fact was, he was talking about immortality. "And you accepted it."

The rhetorical question hung in the air for a long, awkward moment until Alex stood up and walked to the edge of the bed. He looked into the mystified face below him and didn't even bother trying to restrain the urge to reach out and smooth the back of his hand across the stubbled cheek. "I accepted it because I knew it would give me the advantage against them in taking care of you." Enough hiding. He crouched down, his hands resting lightly on Mulder's thighs, and said it again—"I needed to be able to protect you."

He watched Mulder close his eyes and shake his head, trying to clear the surge of conflicting emotions running through him. "Protect me?" Mulder asked softly.

"Yes... they'd wanted you dead for a long time... you became to much of a threat... I've been able to stop them—till now." The faltering tone in his voice pinned Mulder's attention.

"What's different now?" he asked almost fatalistically.

"This time it isn't a mortal that wants you dead... That's why I had you brought here. Here you can be protected while I figure out how to eliminate the threat."

Mulder's body tensed. "But if it isn't a mortal than who?" a touch of hysteria seeping into the agent's voice.

"That's a conversation for another day. Right now you need to get some rest... " Krycek stood, made his way up to the head of the bed, and began turning down the sheets.

Mulder stood and stalked up behind Alex, fury coloring his cheeks. "Another day?! Are you nuts?!" He grabbed Alex by the shoulder and turned him till they were face to face. "You can't just tell me that something out there is trying to kill me and then say we'll discuss it later!"

Alex's face turned to stone; his words cold as ice. "The fact is, Mulder, that I don't know where the threat is coming from. But the attack on Scully the other night proves me right... You're in danger." Then suddenly—surprisingly—he began to soften. He raised one hand to Mulder's waist, the other to the back of his neck. He caressed the tightened jaw line with the pad of his thumb, "Don't worry... I'll find whoever it is."

The nearness of Krycek's body was wreaking havoc on Mulder's concentration. He wanted to hold onto his anger for dear life, but being this close to the cool, unbreakable body of his enemy was melting it away with every passing second. He pushed himself away, and nearly ran to the other side of the room. "What the hell is wrong with me?" he asked himself out loud. He knew that Alex had the answer, and, as soon as he felt the Kindred's presence behind him, he knew he would get it.

"The Baroness tried to tell you before... we're a seductive breed. Something about the very nature of our kind attracts mortals to us. We can amplify or minimize the effects, but we can never turn it off completely. And if the mortal is attracted anyway, it's that much harder for him to resist." Inches from Mulder's back, he stood perfectly still and waited.

Of course! "You son of a bitch! You've been fucking with my head this whole time! Come on, Krycek... isn't there some gaggle of vampire worshipers out there you can get your kicks with? Or won't they even have a bastard like you?" Words, like poison-tipped darts, shot from his mouth, but still he lacked the courage to turn around, knowing the face of an angel would be there to greet him. Lucifer was an angel once, too, he thought to himself trying to solidify his resolve.

You're so fucking predictable, Mulder. "Oh no you don't... Not this time I've let you beat me till you exhausted yourself... I've let you blame me for everything that's ever happened to you just so you could sleep at night... I've saved your ass more times than you will ever know. But this is one thing you are going to take responsibility for whether you like it or not!" He stepped forward till his body was pressed to the agent's leather clad back. With just enough force to show him that there was no way out of it, he held Mulder's arms down at his sides and nuzzled into the soft hair at the nape of his neck.

"Don't." Mulder hissed through gritted teeth.

"Don't what, Fox? Make you admit what you've always denied? That is, always denied to everyone else. Remember... I've been watching you for a very long time without you ever having a clue." The rough edges of his voice sent shivers up and down the mortal's spine, and when the hairs on the back of his neck stood up and brushed against his cheek, Alex knew that he'd gotten through. "You're starting to think now... think about all those times alone in your apartment when you would stroke yourself—sometimes softly, sometimes with so much force, it was the pain that made you come. But the one thing that always stayed the same was the name you would scream when the cum shot out of your body—my name." His hand pressed against the front of Fox's pelvic bone, feeling the strain of the fabric covering what had to be an already painful erection—then the thrust of his hips against the tender flesh of the sweetest ass he'd ever seen, showing his interest just as clearly.

Mulder wanted to deny it, wanted to push away from the fantasy that was holding him tightly, but all he could manage was one word, "No," in something lower than a whisper.

"Do you know how hard it was for me, Fox?" he continued, grinding himself into the supple flesh of Mulder body. "Do you have any idea how hard it was not to step out of the shadows and touch you the way I knew you wanted me to?" He turned his captive around in his arms and reached up to cup his face in strong, callused hands. "Look at me and tell me you don't want this Tell me now and I'm gone—you'll never have to see me again."

"I don't... "

"Look at me! Look me in the eye and say it!"

Raising his eyes to the sea of green burrowing holes into his soul, Mulder yielded himself to the fact, "I don't want you to go." He held his breath, afraid of what was to come. But when he felt the brush of hungry lips against his own, the tidal wave he had been holding back broke through. He wrapped his arms around the incarnation of his desire, and holding back nothing, he kissed Alex Krycek. He kissed him with his mouth, with his hands, with the body that slid up and down the length of him—he kissed him with his heart.

As they broke apart, Mulder cursed his need to breathe and began removing the barrier of clothes that kept him from the flesh he craved. "I need you... I need to feel you." He tugged Alex's shirt from his jeans, and with a violent pull, yanked it over his head. When he felt the heat of Alex's skin, he stopped—uncertain of what was happening. "How?"

Alex smiled, weakly. "That's for you... we can make our skin give off heat if we want to—it just uses up a lot of energy. If I keep it up for too long then I'll have to feed again sooner."

"No... I don't... " the confusion contorted his face beautifully. "I want you—the real you. I don't want anything between us that isn't real." He felt the heat dissipate and the cold reclaim Alex's body. The chill of his touch sent a jolt of electricity straight to Mulder's dick.

"Is this what you want? Cold, hard flesh?" Alex asked, disbelieving.

"What I want is you... whatever that may be." He dropped his hand to touch the rigid muscle still covered by black denim, "And I want a little less clothing involved," he said, a decadent smile curling his lips.

Alex reached out and pulled at the knot of the drawstring on Mulder's sweats and watched as they fell to the floor and Mulder stepped out of them. With a determined rip, the black silk that had draped across the mortal's hips sailed across the room and fluttered silently to the floor. When Mulder began to pull the jacket off, he felt a cold hand wrap around his own. "Leave it on." Mulder didn't dare argue.

Naked except for his covering of leather, Mulder dropped to his knees. A timid hand reached up to the button of Alex's waistband and waited for permission to continue.

"Take what you want, Fox." His voice was direct and hungry. "Despite the events earlier tonight, not all of us want to be served... some of us want to be taken." After all, the greatest control is in submission.

Attacking each button in turn, then yanking the jeans down to his knees, Mulder saw what had fed his flights of the imagination for years. He moved forward and allowed the tip of his tongue to carefully measure the length in front of him from base to head, the unheated, solid muscle feeling perfectly natural to him. He smiled at the irony of it all, then forced all other thoughts from his mind as he engulfed Alex's cock in the vicious heat of his mouth.

A paradox of sensation—fiery heat on frigid cold—sent Alex reeling, nearly knocking him off balance. He thrust himself wildly against the burning tongue; the only instinct left in him was to pound into the heat that threatened to consume him. One hand in the silky brown hair, the other gripping the leather collar furiously, he growled, wanting more—more of the ludicrously lush lips around his cock, more of Fox's warm human flesh against his own.

Fox pulled away and sat back with a smile. Lifting one foot then the other onto his thigh, he removed Alex's boots and left the worn denim in a heap beside him. With one finally swipe of his tongue, he followed his hands up the defined lines of his new lover's body—memorizing his form by touch. It was amazing how the reality seemed to match the perfection his mind's eye had painted Alex Krycek out to be. Then the thought hit him; "It was you, wasn't it? At the club... it was you that cut me," he visibly shivered, his cock hardening mercilessly at the memory of the hot tongue that sealed the freshly opened wound.

Alex couldn't keep his hands still. He brushed his fingertips around the open face staring at him. "I wanted to know what you tasted like... what it would feel like to have your life on my lips." Slipping his arms inside the jacket and around Mulder's waist, he pulled him in tightly against his own body.

"And what did I taste like?'" Mulder asked in-between the kisses being feathered across his lips and down his neck.

"Like every daydream I've ever had in my life," Alex said, grinding himself in earnest against the feverish flesh in his arms. "It was the essence of you—strength, honesty, pain... everything you are."

Mulder turned inside the welcome prison and, keeping Alex's arms securely in place, maneuvered them back to the bed. He crawled under the sheets that Alex had already turned down, bringing his lover with him, and snuggled back on the nest of pillows behind him. "In that case, don't you think it's time we evened the score." And without warning he pounced, pinning Alex beneath him, tasting the flesh wherever his mouth roamed. He found a spot he especially liked just inside the curve where neck met shoulder, and bit as fiercely as he could into the vampire.

"NO!" Alex roared as he bolted upright, seizing Mulder's two wrists in one hand and pushing him up onto his knees. He felt the sweetly thick fluid seep slowly from the wound and trickled down toward his chest. "Mulder, you don't understand the effect this could have on you! Take too much of my blood and some the changes will be permanent... I can't—I won't let you do that until you know all the risks."

"Shhhh, baby it's okay," he soothed. "I just wanted to taste you." He leaned forward, kissing the anger away. He moved around so that his lips barely touched the night-crawlers ear, "I just wanted to take you inside me in every way there is," the tickle of his breath drawing an unchecked moan from his target. "Please, Alex... just this one taste."

Alex allowed the tongue that had begun tracing intricate patterns on his neck to continue moving closer and closer to the trail of red down his chest and his grip loosened. Though Fox made attempt to withdraw his hands from the restraint, instead, he pushed forward forcing Alex back against the pillows. When he finally reached his goal, Mulder began to lap and suck on the blood—feeding on it like a starving man—licking away all traces and leaving no evidence behind, each crimson drop sending a surge of power through his body. His lover lay back, willingly at his mercy, groaning with the pleasure of his talented tongue sliding along the plane of his chest. He worked his way up the thin red line savoring the sharp flavor, till he reached its source. The angry red bite mark was still bleeding slightly and Mulder lapped at it greedily.

The sudden suction on his wound brought Alex's hand swiftly to Mulder's throat. He pushed back with just enough pressure to make Fox fully aware of the grip that could snap his neck. "What part of NO don't you understand?" he growled.

The contrite expression, so typically Mulder, was immediate. "I'm... " he began, "I can feel it—inside me. I can feel you." He descended on Alex's mouth with a vengeance, plunging his tongue deep within, wrestling its mate for control. "Fuck me," he said, his mouth never losing the contact it craved.

Without another word, Alex reached into the jacket pocket and pulled out a small tube. Taking Mulder's hand from his chest, he flicked the cap open and squeezed some of the contents into the open palm. He let out a slow hiss as he felt the slick gel being smoothed up and down the length of his shaft. When he couldn't wait a moment longer, he lifted Mulder by the waist and brought him down soundly - impaling him unprepared on his cock. Fox's scream of agony was like a symphony in his ears. The cold of the vampire's skin soothed the burning as he thrust inside over and over again. As the momentary pain turned to something indescribable, each moan of pleasure that followed, an aria of the sweetest sounds Alex had ever heard.

"Ahhhhh... FUCK!" came the howl from the mortal. "Come here," he snarled as he grabbed Alex by the back of the neck and pulled him up till he could wrap his legs around behind him.

Krycek reached one hand up and grabbed a handful of Mulder's hair. Pulling down, he forced the body above him to bow back and push itself down harder, grinding their hips together.

Mulder was arched so far back that his head was almost touching the mattress when he felt Alex's strong arms wrap around him. Before he realized what was happening, he was pinned beneath a blanket of stone cold muscle.

The slow, deliberate pull and thrust of his hips was torture to his captive. Alex leaned his upper body up just enough to see the look of pure, animalistic need that possessed every aspect of Mulder's features—right down to the savagery contorting the once graceful lines of his mouth. With each push forward, he pulled Mulder up by the waist—hard—increasing the force of his penetration. "Is this what you wanted, Fox?" he panted as his cock methodically pounded into the hot, velvet grip of Mulder's body.

Mulder barred his teeth and tightened his legs around Alex's waist, the beast he was becoming prepared to strike. In a voice that was controlled, but only on the surface, he issued his command... "HARDER."

Alex could feel the muscles coiling beneath him, and braced for the attack he knew would follow if I can just push him a little farther . "Make me," he taunted.

Putting all his weight behind it and keeping his legs locked tightly around his lover, Mulder pushed on Alex's shoulder with the yell a demon possessed. Smiling evilly, Alex landed on his back.

Instinct taking control, there was no stopping the torrent of need that consumed any rational thought Mulder may have had. He did the only thing his caged mind would allow him to do. Wrapping both hands around his own cock and stroking violently, he began to screw himself down as hard as possible on the rigid shaft beneath him. His strong, runner's legs were bent at the knees and lay on either side of Alex's body, and with nothing but the strength of them, he lifted himself up only to crash violently back down over and over again bringing him right to the edge.

Alex watched, enraptured by the sight. Fox Mulder... no holds barred. "That's it, Fox. Take what you want," punctuating his sentiment by meeting Fox's body thrust for thrust.

Slowly, as if a dimmer switch was gradually being turned, Mulder's eyes began to glow—red, untamed, shining bright enough to set his face aglow and then returned to the beautifully human hazel. He slammed his body downward one last time and held his lover perfectly still by the force of his hips. He felt the power surging through his veins, felt the inhuman strength radiate through every nerve ending. "No," he said softly, one syllable containing enough menace to scare the Kindred below him. With one fluid motion, he lifted himself up and laid himself back against the pillows at the head of the bed. Alex propped himself on his elbow and watched the languid flow of flesh that lay sprawled bonelessly before him. Instantly his body reacted when he heard Mulder's next command... "Kneel," Mulder said. "Here." He pointed to the mattress between his legs, and Alex obeyed immediately.

He felt the intensity of Alex's stare cutting back all the layers of inhibitions it had taken him a lifetime to construct, laying bare the solitary place where nothing but sensation exists.

In his mind, his thoughts raced, remembering the images of the servant the Baroness held in her arms earlier. The look on her face of rapture—she had been transfigured into everything sex aspired to be—this is what his body coveted. Curling his elbows under his knees, he lifted himself into the air. "Slide your dick back inside me—slowly—and don't move."

Alex's body moved with a purpose, his eyes never straying from the bond they had formed with Mulder's, and he leveled his cock at the entrance to his lover. With measured and deliberate precision, he pushed inside, driving Mulder mad one rock hard inch at a time, until he was fully sheathed in the convulsive heat. And then he waited.

"Now show me what you used to cut me at the club." Though the tone in this mortal's voice left no room for argument, a look of confusion passed over his Kindred beloved's face. "Do. It. Now."

Hesitantly, Alex lifted his hand in front of him, and Mulder watched as the delicate finger transformed into the savage claw of the animal he knew hid behind the tempting green eyes that hovered above him.

The hot, pliant flesh of Mulder's hand wrapped around Alex's wrist and pulled until the temporal form of his obsession pressed down against him. He brought the razor sharp claw to his face and nuzzled his cheek into the cleft of the palm. He kissed and nipped at the cool soft skin of Alex's wrist, seemingly transported to a place of pure delight, as he contracted and released the muscles surrounding Alex's cock.

"Fox?" he moaned—a question or a plea was uncertain, but at least Mulder knew Alex's mind was just as clouded by lust as his own.

"Shhhh... not a sound," he murmured. "I'm taking what I want." The wicked smile that curled his decadent mouth should have made Alex nervous, but he couldn't seem to bring his thoughts back from watching the patterns Mulder's tongue was tracing across his skin or the feel of Mulder's ass clamping down around him.

With the vampire's wrist still locked in his grip, he drew Alex's hand down the curve of his own cheek and moaned as he felt the light scratches burn his flesh. Bringing the talon-tipped digit to his lips, he drew it slowly to his mouth—using it to trace the outline of his lips—then inside the wet, warm cavern. He sucked down, not with the blinding lust he was feeling, but gently, careful of the cutting edge that his tongue and lips stroked... careful, until he brutally pulled it from his mouth.

"What are you... ?" Alex stammered as he jerked back. He saw the blood smeared across Fox's mouth, and suddenly felt every bit of the fear that he should have felt from the start. He started to pull away, but his wrist was still caught in the vice of the mortal's grip and Mulder's other hand had come around beneath his ass to keep the lower half of his body right where it was. Though he could have broken free without effort, it was more than Fox's touch that kept him in place. And then, the mouth was there, a breath away from his own. He could feel the moist breath heaving from Mulder's lungs against his face, could smell the fragrance of the freshly let blood Mulder's blood ... "This isn't some sort of blood sport, Mulder I am not Kristen. I am what she pretended to be. You're playing with a force you couldn't begin to understand."

For a moment, Mulder dropped all pretense, opening himself to the danger radiating from every inch of Krycek's body. "Read me, Alex. I know you can. Read me and tell me if I'm playing a game." How do you seduce seduction itself? You offer it what it wants most. "I want you to kiss me. I want to watch you taste me... see your face when you taste my life."

"I know I should have, but I didn't feed before I left the club. If I taste you now, I may not be able to stop." He was vibrating with hunger and the desire to claim this man who was offering himself to satisfy that hunger.

Alex wanted to draw back, but it was too late for his better judgement to reign him in. Instead he began the slow pull and thrust of his hips that had driven his lover wild just a short time ago. His face the mask of a predator as he stared into the eyes of his prey.

Mulder dropped back on the pillows behind him, moaning with the pleasure of feeling Alex move inside him. But this wasn't what he really wanted; he knew it could be so much better than this. He placed his hands at Alex's waist and tried to still his motion as he begged, "Alex... no... please stop."

When Alex pulled out to the tip, leaving just the head of his shaft inside the writhing mortal, he nearly laughed. Have your cake and eat it, too, Mulder? "What do you really want, Fox?" he asked, just before he rammed back inside hard enough to lift Mulder from the bed. Then he did it again... and again... and again, each time drawing a scream from the target of his assault. Suddenly, the human retaliated and pressed his glistening red mouth hard against that of the hungry Kindred. One taste of his lover's blood was enough to break his tenuous control.

He pounded into Mulder, harder and faster, as he lapped at the blood in his mouth - kissing him senseless and bringing him to the very edge of sanity. When there was no vitae remaining, he moved his mouth around to the same spot Mulder had selected to bleed him, and began nipping at his neck. "GOD! YES! FUCK ME!" Mulder's cries urged him on, and with a growl that started deep in his chest, Alex bared his fangs, showing his true nature, and stared straight into the eyes of his beloved.

"You know what I want," Mulder pleaded, "do it! DO IT NOW!"

The blinding flash as the fangs sank into his neck took Mulder to a place that, even in his wildest fantasies—his most powerful orgasms—he had never been. His mind and his body reeled out of control as he felt Alex thrusting into his body while his mouth was drawing the life from his veins, until finally something inside him snapped...

He was coming—harder than he had ever come before, begging Alex to fall into the chasm with him. The Kindred pulled his mouth away, his face returning to the beauty of his mortal mask, and with a yell, followed Mulder where he led.

They laid for a long time, wrapped in the security of each other's arms, until Alex was sure Mulder was asleep the sleep of the dead he smiled to himself. He rose from the sanctuary of their bed and began to dress.

But even with all that had just happened, Mulder's slumber couldn't be restful, and he reached out for the body that should have been beside him. When he didn't find his vampire lover there, he woke with a start. "Alex?" looking around as he called out the name.

"I'm here, love," he answered as he came to kneel beside the bed.

"Where are you going? It's nearly sunrise," Mulder asked, his voice still hazy with sleep.

"I have something I need to take care of. Go back to sleep... I'll see you tomorrow," he promised. It's back to the shadows for me, sweet. "Sleep, now, Mulder. Sleep well." He watched as Mulder closed his eyes and drifted off. He watched for a minute longer, burning the image into his mind and what was left of his heart with the hope that this one moment in time would be able to carry him through the cold nights to come. He kissed his lover's mouth, letting his tongue linger a bit on that bottom lip dreams are made of this mouth before he moved down to the side of Mulder's neck

"Tomorrow you won't remember this night, but I will carry it with me always. Tomorrow, you will wake and remember nothing of me. But somewhere deep in your heart—you will feel my love," he whispered into the ear of his chosen ward. He reached out his tongue to the two still slightly bleeding puncture marks on the side of Fox's neck, and gently he stroked at them till there was nothing left to show that he had been there. One last, fleeting kiss before he rose and walked to the door.

Though it only made it harder to leave, he looked back. I love you. I always will. He opened the door. On the other side, he shut it softly behind him and headed out of the apartment, down the stairs, and to the street below.

The brisk wind of the autumn night seemed colder now. He turned up his collar and walked away—disappearing into the heartless embrace of the night.

the end

xx

Niffusa1@aol.com

Classification: XF/Kindred x-over; this is a WIP and the next chapter is already in the works; you will need to read the first three parts to understand what's going on here. Parts I, II, and III can be found at https://www.squidge.org/terma/niff/niff.htm
Rating: NC-17 for slightly violent m/m interaction all wrapped up in a smut blanket
Disclaimer: The characters you recognize belong to CC, 1013 Productions, and Fox. I have no claim to them and am making no money from this (damn). All other characters belong to the people from Dark City who created them and have been used with their permission Thanks guys! I hope I did you justice. The vampire characters in this story come from a live action role play game. If you have any interest in knowing more about the game go to http://www.tiac.net/users/crucifix/index1.htm
Author's Notes: PLEASE READ THIS. It took a while to get here, but we have finally arrived at the smut. You can read this piece simply for the sex, but you will understand it a lot better if you've read the other chapters. If you don't think you can manage to get through my droning, just read the second half of the last chapter—you'll thank me.
Titanic sized thanks to the most amazing beta readers. Sue, Shadowfox, and Sher... You have my undying gratitude for making this piece actually readable. I don't know I could have done this without you. Aries, consider this a belated birthday present!
Feedback: Niffusa1@aol.com

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]