Go to notes and disclaimers


Dark Entries IV
by Nicole S


I'm a monster walking these streets
crawling these walls
whatever it takes to get to you.
It all starts and ends with you
sometimes you hurt me but it's true
don't want to love you but I do.
—"Monster" by Rollins

Alex gazed down at Mulder, a slight smile on his face as he studied the unconscious man lying on his bed. There was a bruise on his cheek and a scrape running along his neck, but Alex didn't seem to notice Mulder's flaws; he just continued to stare at him.

He looks blissful.

Mulder's eyelashes quivered with his breathing. His mouth was slack, letting out his sweet breath; his lower lip was large and pouty. It wasn't as large as it had been when he'd been brought here, but it was still swollen. Alex wanted to give him more drugs just so his eyelashes would flutter some more, but Alex knew it was dangerous.

He'll wake up soon enough.

And that's when the real fun would begin.

He caressed the bruise on Mulder's face. He'd plucked Mulder from his apartment not even an hour ago. And now he was here with him. That thought made him smile.

I stole him. I stole him from Scully and Skinner and the FBI, and now he's mine!

Gently, Alex spread Mulder's limbs out from his body, not wanting to put him in the restraints he had ready for him; he wanted to feel Mulder's arms around him, but he knew that wasn't possible. Not yet.

Clumsily, he started to take Mulder's shirt off, ripping it a little, but finally managed to get it off mostly in one piece. He pressed it to his face and inhaled Mulder's scent before folding it lovingly and setting it aside.

A large, deep bruise was starting to show on Mulder's side where Alex had kicked him to ultimately bring him down. Alex smirked to himself as he put Mulder's wrists in the strong leather cuffs. He had sure put up a fight. Trust Mulder not to go quietly.

The bed was equipped with the very latest in modern restraining devices. Four steel, quarter inch cables ran around the bed, bolted to the heavy wooden frame by large chrome fixtures. Each cable ran on a series of little wheels, allowing them to move around the sides of the bed, like a cable car. Welded to the cables were heavy D rings, which had chains clipped to them. At the end of the chains were the leather wrist and ankle cuffs lined in sheepskin. By moving the cables, the apparatus allowed the person bound to the bed to turn over, or be put in certain positions without being released from their bonds. Locks on the cables prevented the person shackled from moving on their own.

Alex worked on taking off Mulder's shoes and socks then his jeans and underwear; they came off easily enough. Then Mulder's ankles were shackled the same way as his wrists.

Bound and waiting, his body on display, Alex thought Mulder was beautiful. Alex reached out and caressed Mulder's thigh, his fingers tingling as they touched the hot flesh. Mulder was slowly coming to, and Alex could only marvel as his eyelashes fluttered some more and his lips worked into a deeper pout. Alex sat on the edge of the bed and watched him wake. It was a slow process as the brain worked off the fuzz of the drug, fighting for the right to be conscious again.

Mulder's eyes blinked open a few times but closed again quickly. He moaned and tried to open them again but failed. Alex watched him do this for many minutes, whimpering with every attempt before he finally spoke. "Scully..."

Alex frowned.

Mulder moaned again then lay still. After a few more minutes, his eyes opened to mere slits, and stayed like that. He licked his lips and swallowed, then tried to move his arms but couldn't. Alex watched him try to focus his eyes, frowning the whole time. Alex knew he was taking stock of the situation and could practically see his brain trying to figure out what was going on. Mulder wiggled his fingers then his toes, then tried to move his arms again. Then he tried to move his feet. Then he tried to move them all together. That's when Mulder found out he couldn't move at all. He wiggled his ass as if trying to get up, and the realization that he was not only tied up but naked hit him like a ton of bricks. That's when Mulder started to panic. His breathing got heavy, sweat broke out over his body and he tried to say something.

"Relax," Alex said.

Mulder flinched at the sound of Alex's voice. His head flopped to the side, and he squinted at Alex. A dry tongue came out to try and moisten even dryer lips, but didn't do much good.

"K-k-krycek?" Mulder rasped as he tugged on his restraints. He wasn't going anywhere. "Krycek..." he stumbled over his words, his tongue thick in his mouth.

Alex sat back and watched Mulder try to get his bearings. This was the fun part, watching them wake up and realize just what was going on. There had been so many men like Mulder who had been and bound and waiting for punishment and pain, panic in their eyes, fear in their voices. But this was different; Mulder would only find comfort here, Alex would see to that. As if to reiterate that thought, he reached over and massaged Mulder's shoulder.

Mulder closed his eyes again, and Alex could see him try to will himself to concentrate on what was happening.

"Krycek, what am I doing here?" asked Mulder, the words slow, deliberate and precise. He then grinned. Then something odd happened; Mulder started laughing.

Alex looked at him strangely; he'd never had this kind of reaction from anyone before. Usually fear consumed them, and they were mush by the time they realized they were tied up and naked. Sure, people screamed and cried and freaked out, but they never laughed.

"It's okay, you're safe," Alex said. He moved his hand down to caress Mulder's chest and tweak a nipple.

Mulder still laughed. "Safe. I'm safe. Krycek's got me safe in his arms like a little baby."

Mulder's speech was a little slurred and Alex knew he'd be groggy for a while, but Alex noticed that his nipples were erect, and Mulder obviously liked being touched. Alex moved in close beside Mulder and started caressing his leg, massaging the tight muscle in his calf. Maybe if he aroused him enough, he'd stop laughing.

"Yeah, like a baby," Alex whispered.

"Krycek..." Mulder started to laugh harder. "Krycek, you can't protect anyone; you're a fuck-up."

Alex yanked his hand from Mulder's leg as if he'd been burned. He felt as if he had been slapped in the face.

"You can't do anything, Krycek," Mulder continued, his speech still a little garbled. "You fucked up with the FBI, you fucked up with the smoker, and you fucked up with me." Tears ran out of Mulder's eyes as he laughed. "Krycek... ha ha."

"I'm a fuck up?"

"Yep. You betrayed me, you little bastard. You were working for the smoker all along. You killed Dad. You killed Mel-issssa." Mulder laughed some more.

"What about all the times I tried to help you?"

This made Mulder laugh harder. "You never helped anybody do anything."

Alex was dumbstruck by Mulder's reaction. Why was he saying all these things? Weren't they beyond this? What about the kiss? Didn't that mean something? He HAD helped Mulder. He'd tipped him off anonymously many times. But to Mulder it all meant nothing. Alex knew it was the knock-out drug talking, but Mulder was still telling the truth, and what Mulder was saying wasn't what Alex wanted to hear.

"I never killed you."

"Haven't got the balls."

That was about enough that Alex was going to take from him. He glared down at Mulder, who tried in vain to focus his eyes through tears of laughter.

"I haven't got the balls, huh? Well, who's tied to the fucking bed?"

Mulder still continued to laugh but soon slowed. Alex watched Mulder struggle in his bonds some more as he realized the truth to Krycek's words. Slight panic returned to his eyes, but he couldn't stop laughing and his words came out in a snigger.

"Why am I tied to the bed? Is this some twisted fetish, Krycek?"

Alex snorted. "You tell me, you're the shrink."

"You want to fuck me or something? Because if you do, you're de-louuu-sional."

Alex leaned in close to Mulder's ear, "I don't think you're in any position to argue."

"And I don't think you're in any position to fuck with no balls." This set Mulder off laughing again. Spittle flew from Mulder's lips and landed on Alex's face. "I only fuck people I like, and I don't like you. I hate you." Mulder's chest heaved with laughter, but his eyes revealed the panic that was underneath.

Alex sat up; he could feel the spit on his face, wet and bitter, unlike the sweet moisture from kisses that he had hoped for. He should have given him more drugs, a different drug to calm him down, to make him his, instead of all this childish bullshit. A little knot of rage started inside Alex's stomach but quickly grew larger and larger until it woke the monster.

The tears cleared from Mulder eyes, and Alex watched them focus. They grew wide as Alex's mouth twisted into a sneer and his own eyes narrowed. At that moment, Alex knew Mulder knew he had gone too far, he was too vulnerable like this. Drug or no drug, Mulder had made a big mistake.

Alex still sat there, glaring at Mulder, focusing on the word 'hate' over and over again. He denied this word to himself, but the monster inside whispered the things that he knew held true. 'Yes, he does hate you, Alex. He's right, you are a fuck up. Look at all the shit he's put you through. He treated you like shit when you were his partner, he second-guessed your judgement; he made you feel unwelcome and unwanted. You've been through the wringer because of Mulder and his hatred for you. You've been nearly killed many times, infected with black oil, lost your arm...'

Enough! I know what's the truth.

'You're a freak because of him. You're damaged goods. You live among the vermin trying to scratch out a living, and your peers treat you like shit. And it's all his fault. You need to take it back, Alex. You need to show him who's boss.'

But I love him...

Alex gave a great sigh then grunted. He knew what he had to do to make the beast happy.

"You think I'm a loser?" Alex asked. "You think I am the fucking loser?"

Mulder looked away. Alex grabbed his face with his prosthetic hand and squeezed. "I'll show you who the loser is," he snarled.

Raged consumed Alex as he let go of Mulder and started unbuckling his belt on his jeans. He watched Mulder try to grab the remnants of his own being as he fought to shake off the drug. His eyes had a look of disbelief and shock in them. "What are you doing?" he asked, his voice unsteady.

Alex didn't reply; instead he slid his jeans and boxers down to the floor, revealing his hard cock.

He could hear the chains jangle as Mulder tugged at his wrist cuffs, and the hitch in his voice of fighting back the laughter again as fear consumed him. They always gave in to the fear; Alex always made sure of that. "Don't do this, Krycek."

Alex removed his t-shirt and flung it aside before moving the locks on the wires to flip Mulder around onto his stomach and locking them again. Rage was making him do this; rage was making his dick hard. He could hear Mulder pleading with him, saying 'don't fucking do this' and 'please, Krycek, no', but he didn't pay attention. Mulder had to be taught a lesson.

He tried to enter a finger into Mulder's hole but found it incredibly tight. He wanted to kill Mulder he wanted to slit his throat like he did that hustler those months ago. He wanted to chain him up to one of many hooks overhead and slice strips of skin off of his body then feed it to rats. He wanted him to hurt. He wanted him to feel pain. And Mulder would.

If Alex could see Mulder's face, he would notice the wild fear in his eyes and his lips pursed together as if he was pondering some great fact. This was the look so many had on their faces as Alex went to work on them, making them suffer over and over for their crime or sin. The only difference with Mulder was that he would get to live.

Mulder tried in vain to push his legs together, but they were held wide by the restraints.

"Please, no, Krycek, please," Mulder whimpered, unable to do anything else.

Alex began to enter Mulder.

Mulder was in full panic mode. "Wait! What about a condom?"

Alex didn't answer, instead he started to nudge his cock between Mulder's tight, virgin cheeks. He held them apart with his fingers and started to push against the unyielding hole. After a few seconds and more whimpers from Mulder, he pushed harder. Finally, he reached over and grabbed a tube of lube out of a drawer, slicked up his cock then plunged inside.

Mulder cried into the mattress. "Don't do this, Krycek!" he screamed.

There weren't any sounds from Alex except for the grunts he was making trying to dig himself deeper into Mulder. He knew he was hurting him, he knew he was making him suffer, and that made his cock even harder.

"I'm too tight, it's not going to... please, I'm... it's...I'm... I'm dirty!"

Alex stopped.

"I'm... my asshole, it's dirty. I'm dirty, Krycek."

Alex grunted but continued shove harder. Despite Mulder's many protests, he was finally buried inside the ass he had fantasized about for so long.

Mulder started sobbing into the mattress, soaking the sheet with his tears, snot and spit.

Lost in the moment, Alex stayed still, eyes closed and mouth open. He was certainly in Fox Mulder's ass and savouring every second. Then he began to move. He felt like he was floating on air as he fucked Mulder, oblivious to the sobs coming from the man below. He knew he'd fallen even further into the abyss, skirting hell he was so far down. He hadn't felt like this before. He knew the monster had total control, and he relinquished everything to it.

He grimaced as he came, digging his fingers, one hand rough and warm, the other smooth and cool, into Mulder's thighs. Giving a short laugh, he collapsed forward, groaning into Mulder's hair.

Alex noticed Mulder was silent and beyond sobbing. His eyes were wide with horror, and he was breathing through his mouth, probably to keep conscious. A wet spot of various fluids that had come out of Mulder's nose and mouth spread out before him.

Alex kissed the back of his neck and tasted the sweat there, salty and bitter with adrenaline. He pulled out of Mulder and noticed his cock was streaked with blood, come, and shit. The mixture, made thin by the lube, seeped out of Mulder's ass and onto the sheet below.

Alex reached for the box of tissues beside the bed and cleaned them both up, making a mental note to put a towel under them next time. He'd have to change the sheets, but that could wait.

The monster, now satisfied, pulled a blanket up and over Mulder then snuggled up next to him. He kissed Mulder's shoulder, which was still wet with the sweat of fear. The monster gave a contented sigh, smiled, then started to doze off. Inside, Alex Krycek screamed at the horror of what he had just done.

The end of Dark Entries IV

xx

nicxf@softhome.net

X-Files M/K
Rating: NC-17 for bad language, violence and RAPE
Series/Sequel: Fourth chapter in Dark Entries Series
Webpages: Den of Sin: http://denofsin.slashcity.tv/
Oh please give me some feedback—nicxf@softhome.net
Spoilers: All episodes up to and including "Closure" from Season 7 are fair game.
Disclaimer: They don't belong to me, they belong to Chris Carter, 1013 Productions and Fox. Please don't sue me, I have to pay for a wedding.
Summary: Krycek finally gets what he wants.
WARNING—RAPE RAPE RAPE! Don't say you haven't been warned!!!! Twisted fucked up Krycek ahoy.
Note: Big, huge thank you's to Amy, Orithain and Aries who I squicked in a major way with this one. It's not easy being Beta.
I have no idea what the hell Alex is doing, but who's gonna argue?

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]