Go to notes and disclaimers


Intersection
by Ms Brooklyn


"I don't see why you had to blindfold us."

"Because it's a surprise, Mulder. Trust me."

"That's a loaded statement, Ratboy—"

"Alex. My name is Alex. And you should be grateful I'm letting you celebrate Valentine's Day with Feldman and me."

"Celebrate is the operative word, Ratboy," Feldman compained. "I remember what happened on your birthday and frankly, I should've known better than to let you blindfold me—"

Alex Krycek slapped her ass just hard enough to stop her complaints. "Quit whining! And that goes for both of you. I could've gone the easy route and done the dozen roses thing, but I decided to take care of my little Valentines and do something different. You both agreed to it and now you're wearing the blindfolds."

"Lucky us." Fox Mulder leaned back against Krycek and sniffed. There was something familiar about where they were. Was it a motel that they'd been in once before? "Are we going to have to wear the blindfolds all night or does Feldman get to complain about her surroundings?"

"Cute, Foxboy. Just be patient for a few more seconds."

Mulder heard a small, scraping sound and then the sound of a cylinder in a lock turning. A door opened in front of him and Krycek pushed the two of them forward. The door was closed very quietly but Mulder could hear the tell tale sound of the lock. "I have a bad feeling about—"

"Shut up and wish me a happy Valentine's Day," Krycek ordered.

"Happy mmffff..." Mulder's wishes were silenced by Krycek's mouth landing on top of his and Krycek's body grinding hard against him. As he moaned into Krycek's mouth, Mulder heard Feldman stamp her foot.

"What about me," Feldman whined. "If anyone's your Valentine, Ratboy, it should be me!"

Mulder felt Krycek reluctantly release him and say, "You can't be my Valentine if you call me Ratboy', kitten."

Feldman made a small, frustrated sound. "But you are! You're my Ratboy, not Mulder's. Mine!"

"If you say I'm your Alex, you can be my Valentine." Krycek's voice was soft, teasing. "Say it, kitten."

"Yeah, Feldpup, say it already," Mulder ordered. "I want to see where we are."

"You're my Alex," Feldman mumbled. "Now will you take these stupid blindfolds off?"

"Yes, mistress." A mocking voice in Mulder's ear and then the blindfold came off.

Mulder's jaw dropped as his eyes focused on the room. "Oh. My. God."

Krycek grinned rakishly at him, his fingers lingering on Feldman's blindfold. "What do you think, Foxboy?"

Mulder whirled and grabbed him by the lapels of his leather jacket. "I think you're stark raving nuts! That's what I think!"

"Do you really?" Krycek's green eyes were glowing like a cat's and his grin was almost contagious. Almost. But not quite.

"Lemme see," Feldman whined. "I wanna see!"

Mulder yanked her blindfold off and glared at Krycek. "This has to be the craziest stunt you've ever pulled. I could understand wanting to have sex anywhere but here."

Feldman tugged at Mulder's arm. "Why? Where are we? I like the furniture."

"What's wrong with Skinner's apartment, Foxboy," Krycek chuckled.

"What's wrong with it? What's WRONG? Explain to me what's right about it!"

"It's completely unexpected. It's someplace you've been fucked before, Foxboy but someplace I haven't fucked you and someplace Feldman's never been fucked—"

"What makes you think I'd want to get laid in Skinner's apartment," Feldman argued, poking a French-manicured nail into Krycek's chest. "I mean, really, he could be home any minute—"

Krycek brushed her hand away and folded his arms across his chest. "Nope. I hacked into the hotsync for his Palm Pilot. He'll be in meetings til midnight."

Feldman nibbled at her lower lip. "Well, it is an awfully nice apartment..."

"All right," Mulder relented. "But we have to clean up after we're done, understood?"

Krycek arched an eyebrow at him. "You know how to clean, Foxboy?"

"Very funny and my name is still Mulder." Next year if there was a next year he'd settle for the lousy flowers.

Walter Skinner was tired. Hungry and tired, with the beginnings of a migraine. He sniffed at his bag of take-out from King Ying Mandarin duck never smelled so good. With one of the beers in his fridge, it was going to be a peaceful, quiet evening.

The day had been an utter nightmare. Meeting after meeting after meeting budgets, duty rosters, policy committees, steering committees just plain awful. By his seventh meeting, he told Kim to cancel the last five. There was no way in hell he wanted to sit through a meeting about the skyrocketing cost of office supplies.

Skinner paused outside his apartment. What in God's name was that noise? It sounded awfully familiar... He set his bag of takeout down, drew his gun and slowly unlocked the door. One look inside his apartment and an amused smile tugged at his lips. Somebody brought him a Valentine's Day present.

"Ohhh, harder, Ratboy, harder, yes,... oh, yes... Ratboy... harder, Ratboy..."

Mulder. On his hands and knees on Skinner's living room floor being enthusiastically fucked from behind by Krycek. And there, on Skinner's couch, sat Ellen Feldman watching them intently, while she pleasured herself. All three were so intent on what they were doing, they didn't notice him.

"Harder... oh, please... yes... harder, Ratboy, harder..."

"Call me Skinner, Foxboy," Krycek purred.

"That's MY line," Skinner said, dryly and slammed the door shut behind him.

Feldman's mouth dropped open in a perfect O'. Mulder looked utterly mortified.

Krycek merely grinned at him and continued to drive into Mulder. "Home early, huh, Skinner?"

"As a matter of fact, yes." Skinner retrieved his Chinese food and calmly carried it into his kitchen, as though he saw three people fucking in his living room every day. "Seems somebody altered my schedule so that I was in meetings all day. Would that have been you?"

"It would." Amusement shone in those gleaming green eyes as the thrusts into Mulder grew slower, more leisurely. Krycek was showing off for him, Skinner realized, and he smiled as the younger man addressed the dumbstruck lawyer on the couch. "Kitten, why don't you offer Mr. Skinner a nice blowjob? I'm sure he's feeling left out."

"Ewwwwww!"

That snapped Mulder out of it. "Get out of me, you maniac! I told you this was a bad idea but noooooo, you wanted to celebrate Valentine's day. You wanted to fuck in Skinner's living room. You wanted me to call you Skinner. You—"

"I'm going to make you come, Mulder. I can feel it. Are you sure you want me to stop?" Now the thrusts were harder. Faster. And still Krycek's eyes bored into Skinner's, challenging him.

"Yes. No. YesnononooohohohohohgodohgodRatbooooooooy......"

Skinner chuckled as he watched the two of them come on his living room floor. This was going to be a Valentine's Day to remember.

Ellen used the distraction to grab for the nearest article of clothing her Ratboy's shirt, and pulled it on. This had to be the most embarrassing day of her life. Caught. By Skinner. Watching her Ratboy have sex with Mulder in Skinner's apartment. Before she had a chance to get any!

And look at her Ratboy. Sitting there, grinning at Mulder without a care in the world while Mulder held his head in his hands.

"Why do I let you two maniacs talk me into these things," Mulder muttered.

"Oh, as if I thought he'd come home," Ellen argued, sniffing disdainfully in Skinner's direction. "Ratboy said—"

"Alex, dammit. My name is Alex."

"Whatever. Just get dressed so we can get the hell out of here," she ordered. "And we have to stop at King Ying on the way "

"My, aren't you the bossy one?" Skinner smiled down at her as if she were an exciting new toy he'd just discovered. "The thing is, little girl, this is my home. I give the orders around here and Mulder and Krycek are staying right where they are. Isn't that right, Alex?"

"Well, I... uh... that is... " Her Ratboy gaze flicked from Ellen to Skinner and then to Mulder, who was an interesting shade of crimson. "I guess."

Skinner nodded, apparently satisfied. "Now which of you brought Ellen for me?"

"Now wait just a minute," Ellen protested. "I am not—"

"You are." Skinner tugged off his tie and slipped out of his shirt, revealing a wonderfully muscular torso.

Ellen swallowed hard as she got a good look at him. How come she never noticed what a hot body he had? And did this mean Skinner mowed her lawns? That he wanted to mow her lawns now? That he wanted to mow... her?!

Skinner crooked a finger at her. "Come here."

That snapped her out of it. "No. You get over here and take those pants off."

"Take them off for me."

Was he trying to give her orders? Didn't he realize who was in charge around here?! Ellen folded her arms across her chest. "Get dressed, Ratboy. We're leaving. You, too, Mulder."

"Stay right where you are," Skinner commanded them, his voice rumbling like distant thunder. "I can see why they brought you here. You need to be tamed."

"Good luck," Mulder snorted. "Hope your health insurance is paid up."

Krycek got up and gave Skinner a winning smile. "Walter, I don't think she's into it. Why don't you let me take her home and then I'll come back later "

"You'll what?!" Ellen grabbed him by his chest hair. "I'm not letting you—"

Mulder's chuckling stopped her tirade cold.

"What the hell are you laughing at, Foxboy!?"

The federal agent nudged her Ratboy in the ribs and smirked. "Battle of the alphas, huh, Ratboy?"

"Shut up, Foxboy," Ellen snapped.

Skinner arched an eyebrow in their direction. "Do you mean to tell me this little thing orders the two of you around?"

"Not all the time," her Ratboy muttered, defensively.

"Most of the time," Mulder corrected him. "She's got you whipped, Ratboy."

"Alex, dammit! When the hell are you people going to learn to call me Alex?" Krycek closed his eyes in mock agony. "And I am not pussy whipped!"

"Wait a second... isn't Ellen with you, Mulder," Skinner wondered aloud. "The last I recall, she wasn't very fond of you, Alex."

"Ratboy is my front lawn," Ellen declared. "And Mulder's my back lawn."

Skinner clucked his disapproval at her as he pulled her to him. "Selfish and bossy. I think I need to explain who had Mulder and Ratboy first."

Wow! What muscular arms! What a huge man! And, if she wasn't mistaken, he was nicely hung, too. But that didn't stop her from tilting her chin up at him and sneering, "Key words you think'."

In response, Skinner brought his mouth down on hers, not roughly, but a kiss that was definitely him staking a claim. Did he honestly think she was going to be his lawn?!

Not likely! Ellen grabbed the back of his head and tried to show him who was in charge around here. Their tongues wrestled while Ellen worked his belt free. Skinner tugged at the shirt she was wearing while she yanked down his pants and boxers.

When they finally broke the kiss, they were both naked and out of breath.

It was going to be a long Valentine's Day.

Skinner considered the small, feisty lawyer while she eyed him speculatively. How long had it been since he'd been challenged like this? Oh, sure, from time to time, Alex would try it, but Ellen Feldman? It boggled the mind.

Suddenly, she lunged forward and took him in her mouth.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Krycek nudge Mulder as he passed the federal agent a container of Chinese food. Any thoughts he had of telling them to leave his dinner the hell alone were driven away by Feldman doing some very interesting things with her tongue. Of course, Feldman's oral abilities were legendary, according to Mulder. Skinner had to admit, she was pretty good, but there was no way she was going to dominate him.

Very gently, he rested his hand on the back of her head, not pushing her, but just to let her know he was there. Feldman responded by reaching around and smacking him sharply on the ass.

Wanted to play rough, did she? He used his other hand to push her head away from him and knocked her squarely on her firm little behind. Before she could recover, he was on her, kissing her roughly. Feldman moaned and wrapped her legs tightly around his waist.

The little lawyer was hanging on for dear life, which left him little choice but to roll onto his back. Skinner blinked as she straddled him.

"Perfect," Feldman sighed. "Just like I wanted you."

"Maybe I wanted you there," he countered.

"No, you didn't."

"You're right." With that, he rolled them over again and pinned Feldman face-down on his floor. Keeping his weight on her, he slid his arm around her waist and eased her hips and ass up. It was the perfect position to take her with, but not unless she told him she wanted it. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you on your back."

"Only a dom gets to be on top."

"Exactly."

Skinner had to bite his lips to stop himself from laughing at her. She was serious! "You're not my dom."

"I'm certainly not your sub," Feldman sniffed. "And would you get the hell off of me? This position makes my sinuses hurt."

"Feldman's got a sniffle," Krycek put in, helpfully, through a mouthful of Mandarin duck.

"Poor baby." With that, Skinner flipped Feldman onto her back again. "Now, as I was saying, you're not my top, Ellen. You can't be a top unless you start as a bottom."

Feldman glanced over to the couch in time to see Krycek feeding Mulder a piece of duck. "Let me guess, they never top you."

"Nope."

"So... .logically speaking, I wouldn't get to top you, either."

"Maybe. Maybe not. You have to try, don't you?"

"Walter, is your homeowner's insurance paid up," Mulder asked, through a mouthful of duck. "You're going to need it if you take on Feldman."

Skinner shot him a look and Mulder suddenly found the white rice very interesting. "The boys seem to think you're too much for me to handle."

"They're right."

"I can handle both of them just fine."

Feldman snorted. "So can I. In and out of bed."

"Especially Ratboy," Mulder said, quietly, earning him harsh stares from everybody. "What? What did I say?"

"You're implying that I'm pussy-whipped," Krycek hissed. "Keep it up and you don't get whatever Walter brought for dessert."

"Ratboy," Feldman whined. "That's no fair. You know I like King Ying."

Krycek looked like a deer caught in the headlights. "Um... uh, I'll buy you some of your own "

"See," Mulder crowed, triumphantly. "She's got him "

"Don't say it," Krycek warned.

"pussy-whipped."

"I asked you not to say that."

Krycek. Pussy-whipped. By the delicate little lawyer who was insisting she had to be his top. Skinner frowned down at Feldman. "I had no idea you were such a naughty little thing, Feldman, otherwise I would have curbed you when you were working for me "

"I never worked for you," she corrected him. "I worked for the legal department and they didn't report to you. All I did was sleep with one of your agents."

"Yes, you did."

Suddenly, she looked horrified. "You weren't sleeping with him when I was sleeping with him, were you? Or with my Ratboy?"

"If you looked under Walter's desk, you'd see stains from Ratboy's hair gel," Mulder sniggered.

"How would you have noticed unless you were under Walter's desk, too," Krycel shot back.

"Ewwwww!" Feldman looked utterly horrified. "They're mine! Mine! Not yours, mine!"

"Nope. You're an attorney. Don't you remember that first in time is first in right?"

"They're mine!"

"They're mine. And now you're mine, too."

"I am not! You're my Ski— uh, my Wal... uh..." Feldman groped desperately for a humiliating nickname that could possibly rival Ratboy' and Foxboy'.

"You can call me sir.'"

"Sirboy? I don't think so—"

"Not sirboy'. Sir, as in yes, sir.'"

Her nose wrinkled. "Why would I do that?"

"Because I'm your top." He said the words slowly, enjoying the irritated, frustrated scowl that formed on her pretty, little face. "And you're my sub."

"No way!"

"If you want me, Feldman, you have to be my sub."

"That's not fair! Just because I'm a woman "

"It has nothing to do with being a woman," Skinner groaned. Somebody had to take Feldman in hand and it was obvious that Krycek and Mulder weren't up to the job. "It has to do with being inexperienced."

"I am not a virgin!"

"No kidding," Mulder muttered.

Skinner raised his hands in surrender. "I give up, Feldman. If you're not interested, you're not interested. I'm not going to playing games with you all night. Not when I've got Mulder and Alex to keep me company."

Feldman mumbled something.

"What was that?"

The petite lawyer launched herself at him, knocking him flat onto his back. "Ratboy, toss me a condom! Now!"

Skinner lay there, stunned, while Feldman put a condom on him. Maybe she was a dom. That didn't make him her sub, did it?

It was going to be a long Valentine's day.

The Chinese food was cold, Alex realized, dimly. His brain was still over-loaded from the unbelievable display of raw sex on Skinner's living room floor. Mulder looked as though he'd just seen a conga line of aliens. And Skinner... .God, Skinner looked like he'd just gone ten rounds with the budget committee. Feldman, on the other hand, simply looked as though Skinner was an appetizer and she was ready for her main course of Ratboy.

Unfortunately for Alex, he was Ratboy.

"Ratboy?"

No! It was too soon! Was she ovulating? Yeah, that was it. Feldman was ovulating. This was the fourteenth and Feldman was ovulating. "Yes, kitten?"

"Is there any King Ying left?"

Alex swallowed nervously. What could he say that would keep the savage beast that was Feldman at bay? "A little."

"Good." With that, she climbed onto his lap and snuggled against him. "Feed me."

"Uh, sure, kitten... " He searched frantically for some leftovers. Surely he and Mulder hadn't eaten everything...

"Ratboy." Mulder shook his head, telling Alex that, yes, they'd eaten everything.

Dead. They were dead. She was horny. She was hungry. And worse, she was Feldman.

Just then, Skinner came up behind Feldman and slipped a leather collar around her neck. "There. Perfect."

"Hey!"

"Hmmm, actually, it's a little big," Skinner mused. "What do you think, Alex? Doesn't Ellen look pretty in a collar?"

"Feldpup looks adorable," Mulder chuckled. "I wish I had a leash so I could take her for a walk."

"Would you like to, Mulder? I have a leash," Skinner offered.

They were definitely dead. Yup. Even though his kitten's mouth was moving and no words were coming out, Alex knew for a fact that the second she was coherent again, they were dead men. "You know, maybe putting a leash on Feldman's not a really good idea... "

"She has to learn her place," Skinner insisted, petting Feldman's hair. "And since she's the least experienced of all of us, she's our sub."

"I am not," Feldman argued. "I am not a sub! I'm a dom! And stop messing up my hair!"

Mulder's eyes lit up as he locked stares with Alex. "Ratboy, she's our sub. Think about it."

"I am not!"

Feldman. A sub. His sub. Even if it was only for a night... It was too good to be true. But then again, with three against one, and one of those three being Walter Skinner, maybe they had a chance—ah, hell, who was he kidding? Still, some things were worth risking his other arm for, Alex leaned forward and tugged at the D-ring on Feldman's collar and gave her his most charming smile. "You're a sub, kitten "

"Feldpup," Mulder corrected. "Let's see if we can teach her to beg, roll over, and come."

"I taught you two," Skinner chuckled. "I can teach Ellen."

"You're dead men," Feldman predicted.

It was going to be a long night.

Not quite the end.

xx

MsBrooklyn@aol.com

I admit it. I borrowed Fox Mulder, Alex Krycek and Walter Skinner without permission. And I do horrible, horrible things to them. With Feldman, who, incidentally is mine. So nyah nyah, CC and 1013 productions. Sue me, I dare ya!
No spoilers, just language and adult situations— so if you're under 18, turn back NOW!
Author's note: This was supposed to be a Valentine's Day story, but horrible, stinking evil things happened and it took me til now to finish it. If it sucks, just blame it on all the annoying people at work who kept me so stressed I couldn't be creative.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]