Go to notes and disclaimers


Reversals
by Czara and Megaera


What had just happened?

One moment, Alex Krycek had been in handcuffs, sitting in the back of an Arizona police van, about to be taken to the local jail facility. And an instant later, he was incomprehensibly standing next to Mulder, unable to comprehend what he saw; his own face staring at him in astonishment through the bars as the door was slammed in his face.

Dully overhead, there was a sonic boom. The deputy who had slammed the door shrugged at Mulder's look of enquiry.

"The local airbase runs experimental planes over this area. Has done so for years." He chewed on his stick of gum. "Guess we shouldn't really talk about it, but everyone knows round here anyway. Weird round planes with no jet trails."

The person who now occupied the body of Krycek opened his mouth and yelled as the vehicle began to pull away.

"Mulder...!"

There was an element of horror and desperation in the other's voice which Alex could readily sympathize with, for he had just realized exactly whose body he was now occupying. He had heard rumors for years about the kind of craft that had just flown overhead, and the odd effects associated with them. But though he had, by some quirk of fate, been released from imprisonment, he felt the same shock as the person in his body.

He stared down at his fine-boned hands. At the twin mounds of this body's breasts, and the fine wisp of red hair entering his vision from the side of his head. He knew the shocking truth. By some miracle of alien science, he and Agent Dana Scully had swapped bodies. His mind was occupying the body of one of his greatest enemies. He was in a woman's body!

Even as he tried to absorb that fact, Mulder turned to him, grinned and pointed to their rental car.

"Come on, Scully. Let's go celebrate!"

Mulder was so much taller than this body that Alex found himself strangely in the position of looking up into hazel eyes. Hesitantly, he moved towards the passenger seat of the car.

"You drive," he mumbled, even the sound of his voice feeling awkward. His balance felt all skewed. Like he was about to topple over forward. His feet ached like hell, and he was beginning to suspect that Dana Scully had an urgent need to go to the washroom.

He bit at his pretty, full lips to prevent what he knew would be a girlish scream from emerging.

Though it was better than imprisonment, there were aspects to this situation that made him feel quite queasy.

xx

Although the pressure of his...her...whoever's bladder was increasing, Krycek found the short ride fascinating. He had never seen Mulder so at ease, popping sunflower seeds into his mouth and spitting out the window with small grins directed toward him. He felt as if Dana Scully would scold her partner for his spitting, but in truth he was enjoying those goofy grins too much to stop Mulder from his enjoyment.

"So, are we there yet?" he couldn't help but ask as he put a hand to his crotch. He pulled it away in shock, finding nothing there but a soft slope.

Mulder was choking on a seed and he looked up at him in surprise. A small smile lit his face as he saw that the small grab at Scully's crotch had shocked Mulder. Mulder shocked. That was too delicious.

"Uh...well, yeah, Scully we are almost there," Mulder said quietly, a flush on his face.

"Good, 'cause I really have to go," Alex teased. He almost laughed as Mulder spit out the last seed and sped up, a wide-eyed look on his face. Too funny, Krycek thought.

When Mulder pulled into the parking space in front of a roadside diner, Krycek got out as quickly as he could. All joking aside, he had to go or risk soiling Scully's silky drawers. He tried to hurry in the heels but stumbled and nearly fell. "Shit!" he exclaimed as his ankle, now incredibly tiny and weak, bent.

"Scully!" Mulder cried out in alarm and hurried to Krycek's side. The feel of Mulder's hands on him, not to hurt but to help, made Krycek jerk away.

He tossed his head and felt the sway of thick hair moments before a shock of red hair hit him in the face. He spit out the few strands that had made it into his mouth and continued, more carefully into the diner. Get a grip, Krycek, he warned himself. Mulder isn't a fool.

Mulder followed his partner, half-amused at her strange gait. Scully really had to go. He chuckled quietly and followed her inside. The little bell on the door tinkled their passage and Scully looked about, ignoring the friendly hello they received from the older man behind the counter. He followed her to the restrooms and when she plowed into the men's room he grabbed her arm. "Scully, I know you have to go, but this is the men's room," he said in a very amused voice.

She looked at him, her blue eyes narrowing, "Right...the men's room," she growled and marched...or rather wobbled to the ladies room. He shook his head and went into the men's room, nodding at the startled trucker who still had his hand covering his private areas after the intrusion of the woman into the sacred recesses of the men's room.

Krycek hurried into the stall and lifted his skirt. "Jesus, I don't want to do this," he moaned. Why couldn't he have leaped into Mulder? He could have a little fun that way at least. As he struggled with nylons and little panties he imagined all the fun he could have had with Mulder. He could finally touch what he had so long imagined touching. As it was, he felt like some kind of pervert. He looked at the ceiling and did his business. When it was over he sat, wondering just how in the hell he was going to go through with the wiping. He gritted his teeth and just did it quickly. He pulled up all the layers, smoothed his skirt and went to the toilet to wash his hands.

"Okay, Krycek. Keep it cool." He realized with a grin that Scully would have to do the same thing for a man she hated. He was still chuckling when he stumbled out to join Mulder at the table the lean agent had settled in.

Mulder smiled at him. An honest to God smile. There was a twinkle in the hazel eyes and Krycek found himself entranced for a moment.

"All better now, Scully?" Mulder asked.

"Yes, thank you," Krycek said in his best prim voice.

"I can't believe we actually got the bastard," Mulder crowed. "I bet he's got a lot of information that the Consortium would kill for," Mulder mused.

Krycek jerked a bit. "Dammit. You're right. We need to make sure he's protected."

Mulder raised his eyebrows. "Of course."

"I mean...we probably shouldn't talk to him right away, let him stew a bit...but I think we should hand pick a team to watch him."

"Okay, but after all he's done...it would serve him right if his pals whacked him," Mulder smiled.

"You know, that is a very unkind thing to say, Mulder," Krycek glowered. "You don't even have any proof that he did anything."

Mulder gaped at his partner and Krycek smoothed at the shock of red hair that was trying to escape from behind his little ears.

"Scully are you all right? I mean you hate him as much as I do."

Krycek glowered at the agent. "Hate is a very strong word. I mean he has tried to help you...over and over again."

"I think the sun has baked your head, Scully." Mulder raised his hand to the waitress and when she came over he ordered water and iced tea for them both.

"Yeah, maybe it has," Krycek grumbled. When the tea was delivered Krycek put five sugars in it and stirred eagerly. He looked up to see Mulder staring at him with a look of surprise on his face again. "What now?" he grumbled.

"Sugar, Scully? I thought it was your enemy," Mulder said slowly.

Krycek shrugged. "In the heat those sugar substitutes aren't good for you. I'm surprised you don't know that," he said, hoping he caught Scully's penchant for derision just so.

Mulder nodded, "Oh. Okay, well good. I'll be here to give you mouth to mouth if the shock of it gives you a heart attack."

Krycek stared at Mulder's lips and couldn't help sighing. '"I bet you'd like that," he said.

Mulder grinned and leaned forward. "Of course I would."

Krycek tilted his head and wondered if Scully got to see Mulder without his clothes on. He had always been certain that the little woman was getting to do things that he could only fantasize about, but instead of hating her for it as he had in the past, now he hoped it was true. He jerked a bit as Mulder's hand covered his.

"You okay, Scully? You seem a bit...off," Mulder inquired with gentle concern.

"Oh, fine...just a little hot," Krycek said, wishing he could take off the panty hose. And what would Mulder think of that?

"Well, drink your tea...we'll have a light lunch and then make our way to the Concord Police Station and make sure Krycek is ready for transportation. I can't wait to talk to him."

"I'll do it, Mulder, I don't think you should be seen beating a prisoner. No, I will be the one to talk to him and that is that."

Mulder pouted then and Krycek sighed in pleasure again. Those lips. Delicious. Of course if Scully hadn't yet seen Mulder in his birthday suit, he could always engineer a situation. He had often wondered whether Mulder was into men. He had, it was true, always hoped that he was, but he knew that Mulder slept with women. It wouldn't take too much effort to get a man to want to bed Scully. He himself was strictly for men, unless it behooved him to do otherwise, but even he had to admit that Scully was a looker.

He almost chuckled aloud imagining poor Scully trapped in his body. "Oh yeah, I'll talk to him," he grinned.

xx

She knew what had happened. The facts, however unpalatable, were unavoidable. Somehow, her body and Krycek's had been switched. Impossible as it seemed, her mind was now occupying the rat bastard's body. And he was in control of hers!

Oh great!

This body felt so strange. Firstly, she wasn't used to watching the world from this height. She looked down at herself. Lean body, long thighs encased in tight jeans. A surprising awareness of how strong she was, well muscled and athletic. The cold steel encircling her right wrist, which was cuffed to the deputy sitting next to her. The absence of her left arm, and the dull ache that took its place. Surely Krycek couldn't have this to put up with every day of his life? Almost automatically, she kept twitching the stump, as if the arm was still there, and the prosthesis felt like a leaden weight at her side. Russian technology was years behind American, and it seemed as though Alex had never gotten round to upgrading.

Mulder would be able to help. Surely it wouldn't be long before he realized she wasn't exactly herself. Krycek may be a deceitful rat and a consummate actor, but he surely couldn't handle the physical realities of being a woman for long. Unless he was a closet transvestite, that was.

Mulder would soon spot that rat's deception. And anyway, he was due to interview the following morning so at worst she would have a night in the cells.

xx

An hour later, sitting disconsolately on a hard bunk, staring at four lemon colored walls, she was bored out of her mind and cursing Krycek under her breath in a most unladylike manner. Being brought to the jailhouse and being processed by the deputies had been embarrassing in more ways than one. Though she was the unwilling occupant of this body, it didn't automatically come with an instruction manual. She had risen to her feet at the end of her journey, and had immediately tripped over Krycek's...... er.... her big feet and had only been saved by the steadying grip of the deputy at her side.

Walking had been clumsy, and after she had been processed, she had faced the challenge of a short flight of stairs to the cells. Needless to say, she had ended up on her shapely, but manly, butt.

She rubbed at her thigh uncomfortably, sure it was bruised, and studied her hand. Her fingers were long and supple, and showed every sign of being well kept. How did a one armed man cut his nails? How did he do most things one handed?

The thigh beneath her hand was hard and solid, which sparked off a whole new train of thought. She had never thought about Krycek's body before, her emotions had always seemed to get in the way. Though she had noticed in passing that he was good looking, in a dark and brooding sort of way. Where exactly did the wicked impulse come from, to move her hand slowly upwards to drift across the tempting bulge that lay just above it. Time to check out the body she was, for the moment, in charge of.

Interesting sensation.

Very interesting......

Her scientist's mind decided to investigate this phenomenon further.

She bit her lip to try and stop herself from moaning. If she increased the pressure a little, rubbed in just that particular way........

Mmmmmm.

No wonder men got so worked up about sex, if their equipment was so sensitive..... Mind you, Krycek's habit of wearing skin tight jeans wasn't helping. In fact, it was aggravating matters at the moment. Maybe if she unzipped her jeans to relieve the pressure a little..... It would be interesting to check out this body further, it seemed to be quite well equipped.....

If she could work out how to unfasten her jeans one handed, that was....

xx

"Just what do you think you're doing?"

Scully gasped as the gruff, scornful voice sounded to her left, beyond the door of her cell. Through the window she saw the shocked, disgusted face of one of the deputies that had been involved in helping she and Mulder trap the rat. He had hit on her just hours before the capture and had been putty in her hands. She flung Krycek's hand away from his crotch, her face flaming red.

"Oh...nothing...nothing, Deputy Stout, I was...yes, just..."

"You know there's a law against public displays of that nature, don't you?"

She shook her head, "No really, deputy I was simply..." she looked down and noticed with dismay that Krycek's erection was still tenting the soft, tight denim. Go down! She silently entreated. Oh God how did men do it?

"What's going on, Steven?"

Scully groaned and fanned her face as she recognized the Sheriff's voice.

"Our spy here, was just trying to choke the chicken in his cell," the deputy sneered. "Damn pinko commie."

"I'll have you know that I am not a spy! I insist on speaking with Agent Mulder immediately," she demanded. She rose abruptly and put one hand on her hip. "It is of the utmost importance that I contact him."

"Sit down, and shut up," the sheriff growled.

She glowered at him and opened her mouth to scathe him with some fiery retort but the two simply walked away. She lifted her chin and sat once again, crossing her left leg over her right, folded her hands on her knees and prayed for patience.

After a few moments her back began to hurt. She frowned and switched legs, crossing her right over her left. That was still uncomfortable. With a sigh she uncrossed her legs, trying to keep them together, but that put pressure on Krycek's...scrotum and she parted the thighs with a quick glance toward the small window in the door. The pressure eased a bit and she scowled as her back felt much better. The wider she allowed the thighs to spread the more comfortable she became. How did Mulder deal with it? How did any man?

The pressure in Krycek's bladder was increasing and she groaned. She finally got up and knocked on the door, loudly. When Deputy Stout came to the door she raised a brow. "I have to use the restroom."

Stout shook his head at the prissy tone. This one was strange. He looked like a pretty tough customer, but from the first he had shown himself to be a prissy thing. First, screeching for Agent Mulder from the car in what could only be described as a high-pitched shriek, then the pawing at himself and the little hand on the hip motion, now this prissy request for the restroom.

"You gotta piss?" He sneered as the man flushed and seemed to want to say something. He opened the door, not even bothering with back-up. Though Agent Mulder had warned them all that this man was dangerous, he looked like he would run screaming if he saw a mouse. He grabbed the man by his one real arm and dragged him to the restroom. He walked in with him to guard him and after a silent stare the man went into a stall. He rolled his eyes. The prissy boy was gonna piss in the stall? Jesus.

Scully pulled at the buttons quickly; the urge to urinate was too strong to be interested in the flesh that spilled out. She had to grab it and point it downward, but the act itself was familiar. It wasn't until she felt relief that she actually looked at the flesh in her hands. She tilted her head and bent to see better.

"Pretty big, Krycek," she mumbled, not knowing that her words had caused the deputy to swallow his gum.

She lifted the flesh to peer at the head, never having had the chance to do such clinical study before. The head was thick, smooth and...well, pretty. "Get a grip, you've seen them before," she scolded herself.

"What the Hell are you doing in there?" the deputy squawked.

She jerked, remembering his presence and tried to hurriedly stuff the penis back in the pants. "Owwww!" she cried out as the sensitive flesh reacted to the careless attention.

"Boy, you better just get the hell out here now, I'm tired of messing with you."

She tried to get it in again, this time more gingerly, stuffing the head down. She bit her lip as she came face to face with the difficulty of re-buttoning the jeans. She tried to get the prosthetic in on helping but it flopped uselessly without her knowing how to use it.

Finally she had to admit defeat. "I can't button up with one hand."

"Jesus jumped the fence," Deputy Stout complained. "Just get it in, and get your ass out here."

She opened the door, holding her hand over the exposed flesh and the thick patch of black, pubic hair. They were both men, he could damn well help her! "I need help," she demanded.

Stout just gaped at her.

"I said..."

"I sure as shitfire am not helping you button your fly! You just get that out of your mind right here and right now!"

"Oh for heaven's sake. You have one, I have one...or so it would seem...just help me button up." She tried again to button up and her careful packing failed, with Krycek's large organ spilling out once more.

"Jesus jumped the fence!" Deputy Stark squawked again. "You perverted little spy! You can't flash your jimbob in public! You...you just get yourself together or..."

"Deputy, I am not a perverted spy! I would like very much to cover up. If you would just lend me a hand so-to-speak I will be quite happy to remain nicely tucked away." Though Scully was mortified, this was no time to be unclothed and in an argument with some deputy.

"That's it, I'm dragging you back as is." With that Scully found herself grabbed and tugged down the hallway to her cell. She was pushed into the room and the door was slammed behind her, with the deputy spouting out another description of divine fence vaulting.

"Mulder!" she shouted.

xx

Mulder wasn't quite sure when the day had become so peculiar. Maybe it had been the first moment he had sighted Alex Krycek down the barrel of his gun and told that rat bastard to give himself up within ten seconds or he would be blown away...... Krycek had known he meant it, of course.

The hatred he felt for Krycek must have been obvious from the mad gleam in his eyes and the way his finger was twitching of its own accord on the trigger of his gun.

Alex had stared back at him, with that irritating little smirk he always wore, as if he knew something Mulder didn't. That made Mulder want to grab hold of him and shake him and pound his fists into that long, lean, muscular body and make Alex beg for mercy. Alex had lain down his gun submissively, and had let Mulder search him, while Scully watched vigilantly. That was when the rat had made his only comment. As Mulder'shands had drifted over his lean body, Alex had chuckled.

"I just knew you couldn't keep your hands off me, Foxy!"

Yeah, that was about Krycek's level!

Then there was Scully's odd behavior. He had always thought of her as being so demure and ladylike. Not that she couldn't kick ass when she needed to. But that business with the restroom! He realized he was grinning again. She had been so, well, different from her normal self. Kind of uninhibited.

At the moment, she was scrabbling through the contents of her small shoulder bag, as if looking for something. Finally she held up a small plastic rectangle with a triumphant grin.

"I was wondering where my credit card was, Mulder. Let's go shopping. We can make a stop at the local Mall on the way to see Krycek, can't we?"

Oh boy! Now he was in trouble!

xx

Alex Krycek was determined to make the best of a bad situation. And now he thought he'd solved one of his most pressing problems. These ridiculous, torturous clothes. Scully was about to get a change of image, and get a Krycek style makeover.

Time to lose those pantyhose!

He whispered to the sales girl and with a look of surprise, she nodded and went to get what he wanted. The damned garments went in the trash, and he wriggled his way into his chosen outfit. Not without a quick check of the fine equipment.

He admired the results in a mirror and grinned. A trace of the slut maybe, but definitely reflecting his personality. And more comfortable shoes too. Perhaps the jeans were a shade too tight across his butt and the T-shirt definitely made the most of Scully's most prominent features. But, it was just too hot to wear the black leather jacket at midday, so it was neatly wrapped in a bag by the sales assistant.

Now how would a shoulder holster go with this outfit? And exactly how would you get round the breast problem when you fastened the straps?

And the hair. Got to fix the girly hair!

xx

When Scully had finally emerged from the Mall she had sauntered over to where Mulder was waiting in their rental car, half dozing in the midday heat.

"Mulder!"

He jerked awake, and had nearly fainted from shock. Scully looked so different. Shortened red hair was cut in an unfeminine, rather severe style....., and that outfit! He could see her nipples dark and full through the thin fabric, and the way the denim was clinging to her was somehow indecent.

He could feel his body reacting in a way he didn't normally associate with Scully. Dammit, he thought of her like a sister.

Something was definitely wrong here. Still, it could just be some sort of woman's problem or something, so it seemed best to wait and see.

Best not to stare at her ass then.

xx

Finally!

Mulder was here and she would be able to explain what had happened. Surely a few stories of their work together should convince him of the truth of who she was. She waited with ill-concealed impatience for her partner to arrive.

She smiled in relief as he entered the room. Then a second, smaller figure followed him into the interview room. Krycek! For a brief moment, they stared at each other. Then with an animal howl of rage, Scully launched herself towards the usurper, her single hand clawing for the other's throat.

"Nooooo!" she screamed. "You bastard! I hate you!" She was still screaming abuse as she was dragged back to the cells.

Scully could be quite unladylike when she chose to be.

xx

Alex watched as Mulder seemed to nearly go mad.

"He tried to attack you! He actually did. I'll kill him," Mulder growled, his face a mask of rage. The rat bastard had been out for blood. Scully's blood. He put his hands on Scully's small shoulders and peered into her eyes. "Are you all right? I can't believe..."

"Calm down, Mulder. I'm fine...as you can see." Krycek had to smile as Mulder barely listened. At least it wasn't only him that Mulder tuned out. He'd thought he'd go crazy on those short days as Mulder's partner. Ditched and ignored.

"He went for your throat!"

Mulder was getting all worked up and it was a lovely thing to see. Alex watched him for a few seconds and finally sighed. "Look, Mulder, he said he hated you... I don't think he would call me a bastard...unless he had suddenly reverted to the real use of the term and forgotten that I was born to very wedded parents."

Mulder was starting to listen, more out of shock at Scull's aplomb than anything else. But she was right. He frowned a bit. What did Krycek have to hate him for? The rat's the bad one here, not me, Mulder told himself in a righteous anger. "I am going to talk to him now...and teach him..."

"Oh and what would you teach him, Mulder?"

Mulder looked over at Scully again. There was an odd tone to her voice. A teasing that was most significantly absence whenever she usually had to deal with Krycek. There was an odd twinkle in her eyes as well...God that hair. What was she thinking? And the clothes? Scully was definitely going through some sort of... of thing.

"I'll talk to him," she sighed.

"What? Not one chance in Hell," Mulder ground out harshly. "And have him fly at you, shrieking like some lunatic orangutan? No way."

xx

"Mulder, it was clearly your presence that set him off. You just can't talk to him now. Maybe it is for the best that neither of us talks to him right now. I say we go to the hotel...stay one more night and just wait for him to calm down a bit." Krycek wanted to get a little more comfortable while he planned his own breakout. After all he didn't want to be Dana Scully forever and he sure as shit didn't want to be in jail waiting to be taken care of by the Consortium goons.

Besides, he wanted to check out how far he could go with Mulder. Maybe see if Mulder had any fantasies about Scully's red lips wrapped around his pole. He grinned suddenly. Mulder would think Scully was the one woman who could give head as well as a man...that is if Mulder knew there was a distinction.

"Skinner will never approve it," Mulder said, shaking his head.

"Oh right, like he approves of anything we do. C'mon I think I am a bit more upset than I had first thought." When Mulder's expression turned concerned Krycek fanned a hand in front of his face. "Oh, yes, definitely more shaken than I had thought. He did fly at me didn't he?" He affected a wounded tone and had to hide a smile as Mulder patted her shoulder consolingly.

"Okay, Scully. We'll stay another night. Krycek can rot in there alone 'til we decide how to transport him." Mulder really just wanted to go into Krycek's cell and beat that face... that pretty face into submission.

Pretty?

He frowned. He wasn't going to start all those thoughts up again, was he?

Krycek was a murderous son-of-a-bitch and he had never wanted him. Never! Dreams, erotic or otherwise of one's enemies was patently normal. He was certain of it.

After Deputy Stark had assured himself that Scully was fine he walked with the two agents out to their rented Ford Taurus and shook his head. "I am sure sorry, Agents. I was certain that little pervert was some kind of sissy-boy. I'd never thought he would go after you, Miss Scully."

"Pervert?" Scully and Mulder asked at the same time.

"Yeah, not long after we got him here, he was pawing at himself and getting quite...er...friendly with himself if you know what I mean."

Mulder looked at Scully who let out a shocked gasp.

"And don't even ask me about him flashing me in the men's room, or trying to get me to...well to touch him!" The Deputy shook his head again. Ashamed that he had had to say such things in a lady's presence. She sure looked shocked too. He reddened and hurried back to the station with one last apologetic look.

Mulder shook his head quickly as if trying to clear it.

Scully got in the car with a small growl. "No more Mr. Nice guy."

xx

Alex Krycek sat simmering next to Mulder in the car as they drove back to the motel. He could hardly believe what the sheriff had told them. Scully had been playing with his body in public! And had even made advances towards the deputy himself! The Ice Maiden!

"Bitch!" he muttered to himself.

Mulder glanced at the little woman in surprise. Alex forced himself to smile at Mulder though he felt his face was about to crack. Mulder looked concerned, and reached over to squeeze his shoulder gently.

"It's okay Scully. Don't let the thought of Krycek bother you. Tell you what! Let me take you to dinner tonight, and buy you the best meal on the menu."

Alex felt his mood improve immediately. He relaxed, enjoying the warmth of Mulder's fingers for a moment. Now how would a girl handle this? Techniques of female seduction were not exactly part of his life experience. Oh well, time to wing it. He laid one small hand on Mulder's thigh, just above the knee. He heard Mulder draw in his breath in surprise.

"I'd really like that," he said softly.

xx

His day was continuing to be strange. He could have sworn that Scully was coming on to him in the car. Then there was the outfit she had changed in to for their meal. If he had thought the jeans and T-shirt were eye-catchingly tight, this latest outfit was eye popping!

Scully was wearing a halter top so low cut that her breasts were threatening to spill over the top, and so high on the thigh that it left little to the imagination. Scarlet leather! And she tottered on six inch high heels.

This women's problem was getting worse! That outfit was so over the top for a place like this. Literally!

She made her way unsteadily into the bar, and Mulder was aware of every man in the place watching her with their tongues hanging out.

She made her wavering way to the barstool next to his and sat down with a sigh of relief.

"Er...Can I get you a drink?" he offered tentatively.

VampScully was a bit beyond his experience, but it was noticeably hotter in the room.

"Vodka on the rocks!" Scully said unexpectedly. She tossed back the drink like an expert in one swallow and grinned at him. The waiter chose that moment to direct them towards their table. She clambered to her feet, and gripped his proffered arm. Maybe her feet were giving her trouble?

She stumbled in the towering heels and his arms instinctively went around her, and for a moment, their bodies were touching. She was lush and warm and inviting. Why had he never noticed before? But there was an entirely unfamiliar wicked gleam in her eyes, and he realized she had done it on purpose. Hastily, he set her on her feet and pulled away, but not before she felt the suddenly hard length of his cock against her, as his body made its approval known. She smiled, and her tongue slipped out and moistened her lips, slowly and deliberately.

Her smile deepened when Mulder blushed as scarlet as her dress.

It was the start of a surreal evening.

xx

The double damned hell fiend! Alex Krycek had done it again. He had known how she would react when she saw her hair and those slutty clothes. Of course she would be angry. Alex had taken advantage of her reaction, and as a result she was doomed to another spell in the cells. She growled under her breath, then when it didn't help, she wrenched open the straps holding her prosthetic arm in place.

Stupid thing. Worse than useless, and always getting in the way. How did Krycek stand it? It did serve one purpose though. An outlet for the violence that was simmering inside of her. She took the prosthetic in her right hand and slammed it against the wall.

It felt good.

Well, men were innately more aggressive. All that testosterone circulating in their bodies.

She repeated the action several times, then flung the arm away from her. It crashed into the wall one final time, and that was when she made the discovery.

It was hollow and several small items were packed inside, shielded in foam rubber so they wouldn't rattle and betray their owner. Stunned by what she saw, she reached for the cache. The first things her hand encountered were a knife and a lockpick.

xx

Mulder was staring at Scully with an expression that could only be described as utter confusion. Scully was going from flirty to adoring to spiteful as quickly as Mulder could blink. One minute she was licking her lips and peering at him under heavy lashes, the next snarling at him about how wrong he was...about anything Mulder dared to say. He had decided that there was something wrong with her. It made him nervous for his partner. He tried to nod understandingly at her, plotting his call to the gunmen...maybe there had been some incredibly active sun spots that may have affected her.

For his part, Krycek knew he was blowing it. He wanted Mulder in bed...wanted to escape, but all he could do was totter gracelessly back and forth to the ladies room...Scully's bladder was hopelessly small...and disagree with Mulder at every turn. He sat back finally, telling himself to chill out. Relax, he told himself.

Mulder choked on his water as Scully leaned back in her chair, pushing slightly back and spreading her legs wide. She sat there looking comfortable as Mulder noticed with a frenzied horror that she had only tiny panties on...black lace that hid very little.

"What are you doing?" he hissed, looking around the room, to see if any others had noticed her display.

"Relaxing," she replied with a small frown.

"You're tired," Mulder said. Under normal circumstances he would tease her, probably cause her to blush, but when had Scully ever presented such an opportunity?

Alex frowned before he realized that his legs were comfortable for the first time in a while. He closed them promptly and noticed that Mulder seemed relieved. Maybe his agent wasn't so straight after all. A straight man would have been feasting his eyes.

Mulder saw the blush that had momentarily stained Scully's cheeks and sighed a bit in relief. Somewhere there was his prim Scully still in there.

Krycek realized that he was going to have to make his move soon. He'd have to hurry to get himself out of jail...how though? Scully was in his body...stronger, faster. But she wouldn't know how to use it, while he was a master of his craft. Of course Scully's body might not cooperate. He frowned. He'd have to test out how flexible and strong her petite body was.

"Mulder, I'd like to go back to the motel. I think my head is hurting."

"You think it is?" Mulder waved for the check, eyeing her from the corner of his eye.

"It is...I mean not in the 'not now honey, I have a headache' type way of course."

"Of course," Mulder muttered. He was calling the Gunmen as soon as possible.

She stood and he grabbed her hips to steady her as she nearly fell in her spike shoes. "Scully, are you feeling all right...you're acting..."

She leaned into him, plopping on his lap and wiggling a bit. He gasped as the soft derriere rubbed him intimately.

"I'm a little strange, I know, but I can't help it."

She was pouting. Scully didn't pout. Not when she was well. She leaned into him and suddenly he had all her weight on him.

"So tired," she sighed.

He sat undecided for a second, set down more than enough cash and stood with her. He set her down and helped to the car.

Krycek was desperately plotting. Mulder was getting suspicious, but there was no way he was going to think this wasn't Scully...he'd never suspect that. He'd just think she was ill. He bit his lip, worrying it while Mulder helped him in the car. Mulder's scent was everywhere and he just wanted to grab him by the lapels, throw him into the back seat and see if his cock was as sweetly smug as its owner. How would his nipples taste, he wondered for the thousandth time. Would they be salty or sweet? He chuckled as Mulder slid into the driver's seat.

"It's okay, Scully. If you want, I can swing by the hospital to get you checked...you aren't yourself."

Krycek used a weapon he had always envied, never thought he could wield its power, one that made men sweat and shake.

"Mulder, for God's sake! It's a woman thing. Can't you see that?"

Mulder flushed, turned away and mumbled something completely incoherent.

"How can you have a female partner and not recognize the signs?" Krycek was pleased by the tired, yet amazed tone he had managed to inflict...topped off with a little touch of the wounded.

Mulder shifted uncomfortably. "I'm sorry, Scully...you've just never...I'm sorry. Of course. We'll just go to the motel."

"That's best," Krycek murmured.

Once they had reached their motel, Krycek tottered to his door. When Mulder lingered a bit he decided to make his move later. "You go on, Mulder. I'm going to take a shower."

Mulder nodded slowly. "I'm going to check in with Skinner...make a few calls. Then come back to check on you."

Krycek nodded and entered the room. "Shit!" he exclaimed as the door closed. He would take the damn shower, powder her body all up and get into sweet gear. A little satin maybe? Did Scully score in satin? Whatever he did in this body, he was going to score with Mulder. That was just as important as getting free.

Hmmmmm.

Clothes for seduction. An interesting problem. But to honest, Alex had absolutely no idea. The little red dress and stilettos had been his best shot, and had totally failed. Well, almost totally! There had been that one sly moment when he had let Mulder steady him and had felt the strong body begin to stir against him. But despite that, Mulder hadn't made a move against him. Was the man made of stone. Or maybe he was gay? Typical! Alex always seemed to get it wrong, it was quite depressing really.

It looked like his best efforts to get Mulder into bed were a failure. Still, at least he wouldn't have to wear these torture devices any longer. He kicked off the stilettos, sighed in pleasure at the release that brought, and tugged awkwardly at the zipper at the back of the dress. How the hell had he got into this thing? He felt as trussed up as a Christmas turkey.

Wriggling out of its tightness, he surveyed his body in the floor length mirror. Having a left arm once again was strange, and poignant. And if he had been in a man's body, he would have found the sight of that pale flesh arousing. He had chosen to outfit his female curves in sexy black lace.

Damn Mulder!

The thought of having that beautiful body available to him...of finally seeing what Mulder concealed under that finely cut suit.......

He moaned softly, and was surprised to find both hands drifting across his borrowed body and a throbbing ache between his legs. So that was what female arousal felt like. It was surprisingly intense. Maybe there was a way for him to satisfy his suddenly urgent need for hot, vigorous sex. Then he could cut loose from this place, before he made one mistake too many, and Mulder realized the truth.

Mulder would have instantly been suspicious of the rat's wicked smile.

xx

Fox Mulder headed back to Dana Scully's room with mixed feelings. He was more confused by her behavior with every passing hour. And by his own odd reactions to her. She was beautiful and desirable, why shouldn't they get a little better acquainted? But some part of him had always held back from getting involved with her before.

Why did he feel this sudden odd fascination for her? Despite her strange behavior, she had never been this enthralling before. It was like she was a different person completely. Not like a sister any more.

He knocked quietly on the bedroom door.

There was a muffled shriek from inside the room. With a yell, Mulder flung the door open and stared in horror at the sight before him. Scully was lying outstretched on the bed, unmarked but so very still, and the curtains in the now open window billowed out in the evening breeze. Her attacker must have exited through the opening....

His heart pounding, the agent rushed to her side, reaching automatically for her wrist to see if she was still alive.

He never could have anticipated what she did next. With stunning speed Scully's fist shot out and connected expertly with his temple. He gasped in pain, and fell back, temporarily stunned, onto the bed. His hands were grabbed and there was a soft click.

As Mulder's head cleared, he realized that a very scantily clad Scully was standing beside the bed, grinning hugely.

And he appeared to be handcuffed to the bed!

Alex just had to chuckle darkly at Mulder's expression. It was classic. He really was shocked to the core of his tasty, tight body. With a hungry smile Alex climbed atop him. Poor Fox wasn't struggling at all, just gaping up at his partner.

"Oh, Fox, you are going to get the best blow you've ever had," Alex promised him, enjoying the way Fox's lips moved like one of his fish he'd dropped on the floor. He was trying to form words, but for once he was blessedly silent. Alex licked at his face, giving a small moan as he tasted Fox.

Salty, soapy...slight dash of some aftershave. He sucked in the mole on his face, his hands pushing under Mulder's shirt to rub his palms on his rubbery nipples.

"Scul-Scully, I don't think...." Mulder began, his voice a thready whisper of shock.

It was on the tip of Alex's tongue, alongside Fox's delicious mole, to tell him who he really was. But, he wasn't that reckless. Still, what if, upon hearing that his seducer was actually the man who he called enemy, Mulder's cock sprung up hard and heavy? What if the idea that Alex Krycek pinching his tits and sucking in his flesh made him hot enough to burst?

Krycek didn't risk it.

Fox wouldn't really fight Scully. He might protest but he wouldn't flail about and risk hurting her. Hurting himslef in the process.

Works for me, Alex thought.

He dragged his mouth...well Scully's really, to the ripe, still-gasping lips and tasted the flesh there. Mulder pursed his lips disapprovingly and Alex chuckled again.

"I don't know why you're being so uptight, Fox, you've got to want this package," Alex purred. He trailed one lacquered nail down to the bulge in Mulder's trousers. "I know I want this package." He squeezed the column of flesh, grinning devilishly as it started to plump up obediently. Mulder flushed and Krycek ate it up.

"Scully, you don't want to do this...you really will regret it the instant you're cured of whatever has afflicted you." Mulder's eyes were getting a bit desperate, widening impossibly as his partners slim fingers slid his zipper down with sensuous deliberation. "The Gunmen...Scully! The Gunmen think you may have...stop this, this minute!"

Krycek caught sight of himself in the mirror over the cheap bureau, straddling his prize and flushed with excitement. He winked at Scully's reflection and turned back to the vision beneath him. With deftness he'd almost forgotten two hands could lend a task, he slid Mulder's trousers off, nearly smacking his lips hungrily as the briefs were revealed.

"Fox? Where are your boxers?" he asked conversationally.

Mulder jerked his hips almost eagerly and said between clenched teeth, "I don't always wear boxers."

"Oh, well there is something very sexy about tighty whiteys," Alex smirked. "Though I'd have loved to see you wetting the silk of your boxers with a little appreciation for my talents."

"Scully!"

"Mulder!"

Without further ado Krycek pulled the briefs down Mulder's long legs and off his feet. The cock was only semi-redolent, laying innocently on his thigh, but twitching with anticipation of a full-fledged erection.

"Think of my lips wrapped around you, baby," Krycek husked out, groaning as the pretty, long flesh filled out completely at those words. He smiled.

"Or think of Krycek's lips on you."

Fox gasped at his words, but he didn't lose his impressive erection. "I've seen how you look at him, Mulder. You want to slide into him don't you?"

Mulder's eyes look almost wounded, but a little whimper did escape his mouth, and a drop of precum materialized like a solitary tear.

"He wants you too. Oh yeah, he really, really does."

"St-stop saying things like that, Scully," Mulder whispered.

Alex could see the excited flush on Mulder's cheeks...the flush that was only partially due to Alex's physical ministrations. He pulled at the top of the briefs, revealing the tip of Mulder's erection.

"Now's when we see if fantasy taste as good as reality, Fox baby. I imagine you to taste like a dream...and I've dreamt it often enough."

xx

Scully had cursed the rat often enough in the past few hours. But once she had found the hidden cache in his false arm, she had to admire his resourcefulness. And she also felt a little sorry for him. The aching of her left arm, or rather the phantom ache where it used to be, was a constant low level pain.

She retrieved the lock pick and set to work through the bars on the old lock. After that, she would assemble the pieces of a gun that she had recognized as a rare ceramic gun made in the former Czechoslovakia. The type that didn't register on a metal detector. She doubted that she would need the length of piano wire or the knife, but she took them along for the sake of completeness. It would be hard to resist the temptation to shoot the sheriff, but she could try.

xx

Fox Mulder was magnificent, and it wasn't just because he was Alex's to play with. Though that was a big plus. Alex had always suspected that such a tall and well proportioned body must have been equally well endowed when it came to sex. It was time to enjoy the results of his foxhunt.

In truth, Mulder looked as if he was being torn apart by the conflicting emotions he was feeling. He really must care for Scully, though if he had never made a move on her before, he must be either crazy or gay. But, his fully upraised cock showed that he wasn't immune to the rat's seductions.

With a grin, Alex wriggled out of the confining, scanty underwear and sighed in pleasure as the petite breasts swung free. Mulder moaned softly, but he couldn't seem to take his eyes off them. He watched a drop of gleaming liquid form on the end of Mulder's cock, and irresistibly, leaned forward and licked it off. Mulder moaned again, this time from the sweetness of the sensations he was feeling. Time to get the big payout. Gripping Mulder's erection in one small fist, he applied his lips to it.

This was exactly what he had pictured Scully's lipsticked lips doing to Mulder and the result was far from disappointing. As he widened his mouth to take in more of Mulder's substantial length, the agent's hips thrust helplessly upwards. No one could equal Alex at this, even with a borrowed body. Though admittedly, things were a little more snug.

He began to heat up things, using his tongue rather inventively to apply pressure on the underside of Mulder's erection. From the groans and small cries that Mulder was making, he was getting really close already. Alex wondered how long it had been since his former partner had gotten laid. It must be a long time, if he had such a hair trigger. No matter. If Mulder thought this was all that was happening to him tonight, he was sadly mistaken.

"Scully!" Mulder cried out, and came hard down her throat with guilty moan.

Alex swallowed, making sure that Mulder saw him lick his lips slowly. The agent flushed satisfyingly. Alex chuckled. The heat between his legs was becoming almost unbearable, and if he didn't get some of Mulder soon, he felt as if he would go mad. He could feel the tell-tale moisture gathering there. A hand crept downwards and came away covered with her juices.

Mulder was silent now, looking faintly bewildered as he watched this incomprehensible behavior. Alex felt the devil seize him, and he wickedly brought the wet fingers up to Mulder's lips and proffered them.

"Want some?" he purred.

Mulder turned his head to one side with an expression of distress. Apparently the lovely Fox wasn't accustomed to aggressive female sexuality. Which Alex regretted, though he also had a delicious fantasy of being thrown down on the bed and ravaged all night by the well-endowed Fox.

"You know what I want now?" Alex said. "I want you inside me...every inch..." He reached for Mulder's balls and gently rolled them in their sac. "Ready for another round yet?"

He noticed welcome signs of interest, although Mulder was evidently trying to ignore his body's repeated betrayal. This body's breasts were becoming so sensitive. Astride Mulder, he leaned forward and brushed the big nipples against Mulder's chest, sighing at the touch. He pinched and squeezed them experimentally, noting with fascination how red and swollen they became after a few moments.

Mulder noticed too, and redoubled his efforts to ignore what Alex was doing to him. He squeezed his eyes tightly closed and clenched his fists to try to control himself. Despite his efforts, his cock was beginning to recover from his last explosive orgasm. Alex sighed impatiently and decided to lend a hand. He sucked on two of his fingers then slipped them expertly between Mulder's splayed legs. He found Mulder's tight opening and expertly pushed his finger inside, aiming unerringly for Mulder's prostate.

"What the fu..!" That got Mulder's attention all right. Hazel eyes flew wide open and Mulder jerked his body in a desperate effort to escape that particular stimulus.

Despite his protests though, he had become rock hard so some part of him must be enjoying it. Time to find out what a woman's body felt like. Alex maneuvered his body and sank down to the hilt on Mulder's erection. Fascination and horror mingled on Mulder's face, soon replaced by bliss as he was gripped and squeezed by internal muscles the rat used instinctively, though it was the first time he had ever done this.

"No, Scully..." Mulder gasped, and tried to shake her off him. Too late. The rat had lost himself in the fulfillment of his most cherished fantasy and began to ride his Fox in earnest.

xx

Scully was still swearing in a most unladylike fashion by the time she reached the hotel where she and Mulder were staying. It hadn't been easy, getting out of the jailhouse, but the gun had given her the advantage. She had left the Sheriff locked up in his own jail cell and she hoped that she had enough time to convince Mulder of the truth before they started to hunt for her. If her partner didn't shoot her first. He had always hated Krycek, so wearing his body was a bit of a liability.

She rode the elevator up to the sixth floor of the hotel and headed for their adjoining rooms. But, as she approached, she began to hear some odd sounds from within. Mulder was screaming! What the hell was Krycek doing to him?

Grabbing her small gun in her hand, and for once blessing Krycek's tall frame, she aimed a kick at the door. It burst inwards and she flung herself through it, gun held ready.

She wasn't prepared for what she saw. Mulder was lying on his back on the bed, being ridden by an all too familiar body. Even as she watched, Mulder and his partner came to the climax of their sexual athletics, their bodies almost simultaneously arching in orgasm.

"Krycek!" She screeched, her feminine outrage sounding odd coming from the mouth of her masculine body.

The rat had sagged forward when he came, and now his head lifted slowly from where it had been resting against Mulder's chest. The rat smiled at her dreamily for a moment, before adopting a rather unconvincing look of welcome.

"Scully!" he replied with a sly smile. "You found the lockpick then!"

"What...?" Mulder said dazedly. Then as realization dawned... "What!!!"

xx

Mulder could well believe that he was in Hell. Manacled to a bed, his partner still straddling him and his semen staining her smooth thighs, and his nemesis standing in the doorway with a look that could only be described as absolute shock on his prett...smirking face.

"You...you didn't!" Krycek said in a voice that seemed just one breath away from a swoon.

"Oh, but I did," Scully replied licking her red lips.

Mulder struggled beneath Scully, wishing he had a gun handy as Krycek moved into the room, his gun held steady and pointed right at his nude partner.

"Scully, get off of me," Mulder hissed, eyeing the assassin as he slid into the room. His brain just could not accept what had heard. Krycek calling Scully Krycek? Scully not exploding in rage? There was something altogether different about the way Krycek moved. There was none of the usual grace that Mulder had often enjoyed watching. The steps were uncertain, not stalking.

"I'm going to kill you, you do know this," Krycek hissed and for one brief moment Mulder was sure it was due to jealously. Jealousy that Scully had trespassed where Alex himself longed to be. Mulder flushed at the thought. Why was he constantly torturing himself like this? Krycek was a murderer and a traitor, not some little callboy, sent to pleasure a jaded traveler.

He noted with some concern that Krycek was glaring hotly at Scully and it seemed he might shoot at any moment. He opened his mouth to protest, but the cold steel of a gun was placed at his temple and he gaped at his deranged partner as she shrugged and grinned at his reaction.

"I think I could get a shot off before you, whatdya think?" She was taunting Krycek and Mulder blinked, confused even more. Why would Krycek be swayed by the fact that a gun was pointed at Mulder's face? Fantasies of Krycek being hot for him aside, this was getting stranger and stranger.

Krycek seemed to hesitate and then grow redder in anger. "Get off of him and..."

"And what? Then you shoot me?" Scully chuckled. "Where will you shoot me? In the face? In the stomach? Hmmm...what will you do? I think I have all the cards here. And oh, by the way...Mulder is a fantastic fuck...though a bit reluctant at first, he sure does warm up to it."

When both Mulder and the assassin started at the comment Scully chuckled evilly. "Oh you know you want to get over here and taste it. I have it on good authority that you never have."

"Scully!" Mulder groaned. "Please get off me."

She slid off of him and bent to kiss his lush lips before stepping off the bed and moving to the desk to look at herself in the mirror. "He really tastes divine," she added, as if not sure that she had humiliated Mulder enough for one day.

Mulder was even more surprised when Krycek hurried to his side, frowning in a way that reminded him of a very upset Scully. "I can't believe you, Mulder!" Krycek scolded. "Talk about taking advantage of the situation."

Mulder gaped up at him and as soon as Krycek un-cuffed him he swung his fist. It connected solidly with the pretty face and Krycek went spinning, in a rather ungraceful manner, across the room before falling to the floor.

Scully was a blur of motion as she leaped upon Krycek's supine form. She took Krycek's gun from him and almost purred with satisfaction as she stood above him and nudged him with her small, bare foot.

Mulder unclasped his left hand and was about to pounce on Krycek, to take out his aggressions on the one person in the room that he could, when Krycek sat up with tears of pain rolling down his face. "That hurt, Mulder," he hissed rubbing his face gingerly.

Mulder almost apologized, lost in the forest of Krycek's eyes, the sweep of damp lashes, the pink pout of his mouth. Fuck! "It was supposed to, you bastard."

"He's actually angry with lil' ole me, for tying him up and fucking him brainless, but since I'm his partner, he can't very well hit me," Scully explained in a mock serious tone.

"You low down RAT! You sneaky bastard, when I get back in my body...I am going to shoot you. I swear to God I will!"

Mulder frowned at Krycek and then turned to frown at a smirking Scully. The light of truth not yet bright, but pink fingers of dawning realization were inching their way up over the horizon of his intellect.

"Tsk tsk...it isn't nice to plot a murder. What would the Church say?" Scully admonished. She picked up Mulder's discarded shirt, smelled it with avid appreciation before putting her small arms into the sleeves. She buttoned it up with a satisfied grin. "I always wanted to borrow your clothes, Foxy, but I thought they would fit better at the time."

Mulder shook his head and turned away form his insane partner. "Krycek, you RAT how the hell did you get out of...never mind I don't want to know."

Mulder had another question, one that would have an ever more interesting answer. Why had Krycek, once free of the small-town jail, come here to him and Scully?

Krycek stood, nearly falling over, as he glared once more at Scully. He turned moist eyes to Mulder. "Mulder it's me, it's Scully!"

Mulder blinked and after a second he blinked again. "What?"

"She is saying that she is me and I am her," Scully crowed, a definite chuckle in her voice.

Mulder swung his face to Scully and then back to the assassin. "What?" he repeated dumbly.

"Oh c'mon, Foxy, you know that Miss Priss here wouldn't have known how to suck you as well as that. You are the brilliant one, you figure it out."

Mulder opened his mouth to let shocked breath out and turned to see Krycek, the cool killer, bright red and gaping at his partner.

"Oh...no...then...you...and...I..." Mulder sat on the bed and stared at Scully in horror. She winked at him and licked her swollen lips.

"Sorry, but yes. I have to say that I appreciated how very hard you got when I talked about myself...my real self that is." Blue eyes turned their mischievous sparkle to stunned jade and a dark chuckle escaped the rosebud lips. "Oh sorry, Red, but he got hotter thinking about me...well the male me then having your body all over him."

Mulder groaned and put his face in his hands. "This is a dream. I am going to wake up on the count of three. One. Two. Three."

But when he unclasped his eyes things remained the same. He retreated behind his hands once more.

Mulder sat with his head in his hands, unable to absorb what he had just discovered. That he had just slept with Alex Krycek, and it had been one of the wildest nights of his life. Even in his borrowed body, the Rat had known how to drive his reluctant lover into a frenzy. Mulder could claim ignorance when it came to his lover's true identity, but what terrified him more than anything else was the way that his body was even now stirring in appreciation at the thought of sex with Alex. Hastily he grabbed a shirt and jeans out of his bag and tugged them on, letting the shirt hang outside his pants to hide any embarrassing evidence of his desire.

Plausible deniability, wasn't that what they called it, when you could claim that you didn't know the truth?

He stared at his two unlikely companions. Scully in her borrowed masculine body was rubbing her bruised face irritably, in between glares at Alex...and him. The rat held a gun loosely in his hand, deceptively casual as he pretended to ignore Scully. The gun barrel tipped slightly towards Mulder as Alex noticed his scrutiny. The rat smirked knowingly and blew him a kiss. Mulder itched to wipe the grin off the pretty face. Didn't he?

The three of them sat in an uncomfortable silence for a while.

Predictably, Alex broke the impasse. "So what did you get up to in jail, Scully?"

So that was what a blush looked like on Krycek's normally aloof face.

"Any time you need a hand Scully, I'm familiar with that particular equipment," Alex purred. "It needs a regular...service...to keep it in good working order. And maybe a bit of lubrication every now and then....."

"Shut up, Alex!" Mulder growled. "Shouldn't we be trying to figure out how to fix this mess!"

Alex sighed theatrically.

"Any ideas, folks?" he said softly. "I've had fun, but there are things that women just can't do...." He winked at Mulder and enjoyed his former partner's sudden discomfiture.

"Something flew overhead!" Scully shouted suddenly. "Just before we swapped, something flew over and there was a big sonic boom. Don't you remember, Mulder?"

"Yeah..." Alex said. "Let's go for a drive and see the scene of the crime." He motioned with the gun. The three of them headed out of the room towards the car, and it was then that the normally graceful Alex made his biggest mistake. Used to loping down the stairs two or three at time with his long legs, he miscalculated in his new body as he followed the two agents down the dozen steps outside the hotel. Mulder heard a yelp behind him and half turned, just in time to see the Rat tumble towards him, desperately trying to stop his headlong fall.

Mulder automatically put out his arms and caught the small body before Alex could break his neck.

"Gotcha!" he said triumphantly, wrapping his arms around Alex and pinning his arms to his sides. He enjoyed the look of disgust Alex gave him. The Rat had found, to his cost, that the big disadvantage of being in Scully's body was that Mulder was far stronger than he was.

Scully retrieved the gun from where Alex had dropped it in his headlong fall.

"In your arms again, Mulder!" Alex said bitterly. Then with a sudden amazed whisper that only Mulder could hear, "I know there isn't a gun in your pocket, Mulder, so I guess you're pleased to see me!"

Mulder wasn't quite sure where his response came from, it just kind of slipped out.

"Next time I get to be on top!"

xx

Scully was definitely having a bad day. Not only was she stuck in this awkward, too big body, but she had to put up with Alex Krycek's sly jibes and the apparent stupidity of her partner. As if his brain had turned to mush where Alex was involved. Even now, Mulder seemed to be taking far too long to complete the simple task of cuffing Alex. He used to be so predictable!

"Stop wasting time!" she snapped as he carefully adjusted the handcuffs for her former body's very small wrists. He fastened Alex's wrists behind his back. Then she watched in disbelief as Mulder's hand surreptitiously fondled Krycek's ass.

"Ow!" Mulder yelped as Scully smacked him on the side of his head.

"Feel my ass again and I'll do more than that, Mulder!" she snapped. "Now get in the car. I'll drive!"

xx

What the hell was Mulder thinking? Scully couldn't decide. She could understand how Krycek might trick Mulder into bed once, but now that he knew...! She could only presume that her partner was going temporarily insane. She muttered a curse under her breath towards men in general, and the two in the back seat in particular. Mulder had tired himself out with his exertions and had fallen soundly asleep within minutes of sitting down. His head lolled, resting against Alex's shoulder. The rat's eyes were closed and he was apparently content to lean against his most recent lover.

It wasn't as easy as she had thought, trying to drive with only one arm. Cruising along was okay, but when she had to pull up at a junction or pull on the brake, she suddenly seemed to have more to do than one hand could cope with. She had to steer with her knee to free up her right hand. The only way to cope was to slow down to a crawl when she saw problems ahead.

She cursed aloud as she felt the steering wobble for the millionth time.

"Don't try to rush it," a voice said unexpectedly. "You will get better at it when you've had a little practice."

"Shut up, Krycek!" Scully snapped.

"Just trying to help," Alex said. "Believe it or not, Scully, I do give a damn what happens to that body."

"But you didn't care about my body? My feelings?" Scully snarled.

"You have a beautiful body," came the softly spoken response. "And you could have Mulder any time you wanted. But I only had one chance to have him, so I took it!"

Alex met Scully's furious gaze regretfully.

"I love Mulder. And I think he feels attracted to me. But he was never going to admit it to himself without a nudge in the right direction."

"You call cuffing him to a bed and having sex with him a nudge?" Scully snapped.

"Yeah!" Alex purred, his eyes taking on a wicked gleam. "It was an interesting...experience. One I'd like to repeat! Maybe you'd like to try out that fine equipment you have there on something better than your hand?"

He watched in delight as he caught sight of Scully's mouth flapping open like a hooked fish. Scully finally settled on an epithet she considered appropriate.

"Bitch!"

Alex grinned. But, a moment later he had lost all pretence of amusement.

"Scully!"

"Shut up, you..."

"Check out the three black cars behind us!" Alex hissed. "They're tailing us!"

But even as Scully turned to look, the driver of the first vehicle pulled out to pass them and took up a position in front of their rental car, while the second performed a classic flanking maneuver to the side and the third moved up behind them. Scully was forced swerve to the side of the road and the car barreled down a dirt road. It had happened so incredibly fast that Mulder hadn't even roused from sleep until the car stopped.

"What?" he murmured sleepily. And found himself looking through the car windscreen at a rapidly approaching car of Consortium goons.

"My... er.... former associates!" Alex said. "They're a little pissed off at me for blowing their operation round here!"

"You drive!" Scully screamed desperately, and in a scramble of long legs, Mulder desperately shoved her out of the way and dived into the driver's seat.

"Is there something we should know, Krycek, or is this the standard cleanup crew for wayward Consortium trash?" Mulder sneered as the headlights seemed to flicker closer behind them. The lights were a strange, pale, blue in the night and Mulder kept finding himself having to tear his eyes away from their glare.

"Well, you could say there is something you should know," Krycek drawled in Scully's voice. "But, lucky for me, we don't have time to discuss it...now."

xx

Red hair fell over the white brow, too short to get in the way, but still a heavy annoyance, he stared at Mulder. "Take this next turn...I think that is where you..."

"He knows where to turn, Krycek," Scully growled.

Mulder shivered at that. Scully and Krycek changing places was pretty much the worst thing he could even contemplate...no. Scully and Krycek changing places and he getting tied to a bed and taken advantage of...that was the worst. He flushed. The truth was the bonds hadn't been necessary after a point. So what that it was really Ale...Krycek! He hadn't known that.

He did not want the traitor. Not by a long shot.

Scully was grinning at him...Krycek was that is. He shook his head to clear it, unsuccessfully.

"What?" Mulder grumbled.

"You are thinking about it aren't you? Wondering if you would have screamed as loudly if you had known. Wondering if you would have screamed louder."

"Shut up!" Mulder was in no mood for being teased.

"Who are the people following us?" Scully demanded, the male voice making an effort to sound reasonable and sounded altogether too husky for anything other than phone sex.

There was a petite shrug from the assassin, blue eyes narrowed in belated concern. "I'm not sure, but you might drive faster than this, Fox," Krycek advised.

Mulder drew in his bottom lip, focussed on driving, trying to block out the night's events. He would let Scully handle the particulars. Let her handle insulting Krycek this time.

Scully tapped him the shoulder and nodded toward what appeared to be a frontage road on the opposite side of the deserted highway. He accelerated suddenly, glad to see the pursuing cars fall back abruptly and then killed his lights. Hoping that he was out of headlight range he drove for a few more seconds and then sped the car over the bumpy dirt separator, driving by the feel of the road alone. He just hoped that there wouldn't be too much telltale dust to give them away, as he finagled the car to the far right.

The pursuing cars sped by.

"Oh, yeah, they'll fall for that," Krycek moaned. "Are you kidding me?"

Mulder glared at the petite redhead. "Shut up, Krycek!"

"Both of you, be quiet," came the husky voice Mulder had convinced himself he despised. "We need to find that juncture in the road...maybe...in some insane coincidence whatever flew over us and caused this...will fly over again"

"Really? Is that what we're trying to do? Because I thought I was just driving Miss Daisy around," Mulder scowled into the green eyes. He turned on the lights once more and exited onto the frontage road.

Those green eyes gave a very good impression of the disdaining look his partner had mastered in her own body.

He pouted.

Krycek chuckled, red lips curled in a pretty bow, red hair still tickling his forehead.

"There, Fox!" Krycek squeaked, then frowned disgustedly at his own voice. "God, I am ready to be me again. There is the spot!"

"Me too, then I can shoot you, you Rat Bastard," Mulder threatened.

"Well, it had better happen quickly," Scully drawled. "Because it looks like our friends weren't fooled for long."

The distant flare of headlights coming up fast made Mulder groan.

"Turn off the lights again, Fox," Krycek suggested. "It worked so well last time."

"I am going to shoot you," Mulder swore.

"Just stop the car, Mulder," Scully demanded. "I think something is going to happen...like soon!"

Krycek turned borrowed cerulean eyes to Mulder, "I think so too."

xx

It started off as a subtle shimmering in the air. Alien in appearance, although there was no one in the wastes of the desert to witness it. Then the discontinuity, like a wave, started to roll across the landscape, following the path of the alien craft that had flown across the land not so long ago. The effects of the alien propulsion system had altered reality and warped objects on the desert beneath. A cactus fused with a rock. Animals whose limited consciousness had been exchanged so that a bird thought it was a coyote and vice versa.

Now the forces that governed reality reasserted themselves. All that had been altered by the alien craft's passage began to change. As the shimmering wave passed, all became as it had been before.

Well almost.

The bird retained an appetite for meat, and the coyote chased its tail in frustration as it somehow failed to fly when it jumped into the air.

The wave of change spread outwards, like a ripple on a large pond and approached a car bumping over the desert roads, as it tried to escape its pursuers.

xx

There was no warning for the inhabitants of the car. In one unearthly instant, two minds were flung back into their rightful bodies. The men who had been in pursuit of Alex Krycek suddenly forgot why they were driving in the heat of the desert, and, with great puzzlement, headed back towards town, debating their inexplicable actions heatedly.

It was as if the effects caused by the UFO had never happened.

Well, almost.

xx

Mulder slammed on the brakes with a smothered curse, and turned to stare at the two other occupants of the car. Suddenly and inexplicably, he was sitting next to Alex Krycek, and Scully was sprawled on the back seat of the car, her hands cuffed behind her and looking just as astonished as he was. Alex flushed, gave a little shrug, and spoke.

"Er.... Hi.....!"

Mulder decided that he couldn't have been more surprised if he had found a rabid dog in the car. The last thing he remembered clearly was escorting Alex towards a waiting police van. And now...

"Get me out of these!" Scully tugged at her cuffed wrists and snarled at him.

"There has to be a logical explanation for this!" Mulder said shakily.

"Well, don't ask me!" Alex grinned, despite his shock. "You don't imagine I'd chose to go for an afternoon drive with you!"

Mulder quickly freed Scully, while trying to keep watch on Krycek out of the corner of his eye. Scully rubbed her wrists, trying to restore the circulation, and in doing so, glanced at her watch. The date was clearly visible. It was then that the three of them received their second surprise.

"Mulder!" Scully said urgently. "Mulder. It's Monday! We've lost a couple of days!"

xx

This had to be a dream. Or maybe a nightmare, Alex decided. How the hell else could he explain being shut in a car with the two people on Earth that hated him the most; the feisty Dana Scully and the tempting but out of reach Mulder.

It felt like a scene out of the Twilight Zone. Why had he let himself get into this situation? Still, it was probable that Mulder didn't realize that he was carrying a gun. He slyly adjusted his jacket so that it covered the gun that was at his waist. And where the hell was his arm?

Again he tried to puzzle out why he had been with Mulder. A fragment of memory floated to the surface of his mind. An image, crystal clear in its clarity, of Mulder stretched out beneath him on a bed, hands incredibly restrained, as Alex rode him with wild abandon. A flash of recall showed him Mulder's face ecstatic as he achieved orgasm.

No!

That wasn't possible!

No way!

He stared at Mulder. There was something in the agent's face that hinted at the afterglow of good sex. A sort of relaxation. And admittedly, Mulder hadn't tried to take out his usual sexual frustration on Alex by beating him up. Mulder was presently talking animatedly to Scully, something about going back to town, and as his hand moved to gesture towards it, his sleeve fell back a little. Alex found himself transfixed by the thin line of red around Mulder's wrist.

Oh yes!

He wasn't dreaming!

He fought to keep a very wicked smile off his face. Mulder wasn't going to like this one bit. That made it all the sweeter. Mulder took the cuffs from Scully and turned towards him, obviously with the intention of taking Alex into custody again. Alex shook his head.

"Truce Mulder!" he suggested.

"Like hell!" Mulder growled. Time to play his hand, Alex decided.

"Don't you want to know what happened to you, Fox? I could tell you something interesting. But not if you're going to send me to jail. Don't you want to know what you did yesterday?" Mulder glared, but Alex noted with satisfaction that the cuffs disappeared into his pocket.

"Lie to me, Krycek, and you'll wish you had never come out of your rathole!"

"Interesting choice of words!" Alex said with a grin.

xx

Scully sat in the back of the car as Mulder turned it and headed back towards the town. She was just as keen to find out the truth as Mulder seemed to be, but to even consider collaborating with Krycek! Why the Hell would Mulder want to do that? But there seemed to be something strangely different about him. Not just in his reaction to Krycek, but in his whole demeanor. More relaxed...something. Krycek seemed different too. His body language showed that he was confident, even to the point of arrogance. Why she would love to get hold of him and...

Her thoughts were interrupted by a flash of memory every bit as stunning as the one Alex had received. It seemed, momentarily that she was watching Alex, surely looking over his shoulder, as he studied his reflection in a mirror. Alex was utterly naked, of both clothes and artificial arm. He was more beautiful than she could have guessed, seeing him in his usual jacket and jeans.

No, this was a sleek and deadly creature, strong and well muscled, surprisingly desirable. He was smiling as he stroked himself, half-aroused, and she noted in appreciation that his erection was just as alluring as the rest of him.

What on earth was she thinking of? Fantasizing about Krycek? Though it seemed there was sufficient cause.

The car went over a bump on the desert road, and the thoughts in her head abruptly changed course as a biological fact made itself known to her consciousness. Sure, she had felt a little discomfort before, but this was the first time she had thought about it.

Her body felt like she had been with a man. Slightly sore, with the ache of thighs that had been involved in vigorous exercise. And she realized that she smelled a little ripe in the warmth of the new day.

Impossible!

Surely she hadn't had sex with someone?

And there were only two men in her vicinity...one of whom had been the subject of a vivid...memory...a moment before?

She had been having sex with Krycek!

And she couldn't even remember it!

Oh no......!

xx

They had made it to the motel and gone straight to Mulder's room. Scully was still wide-eyed over her newest discovery, her short hair. Mulder rubbed his wrists nervously, feeling the unmistakable tenderness of having been recently cuffed. He kept looking from Scully to Krycek as if wondering if they were suddenly going to shout, in unison, "Gotcha!"

Krycek was the only one who seemed perfectly composed, this despite his desire to chuckle darkly to himself every once in a while. And his almost rude occupation of staring at Mulder with barely opened eyes.

Mulder finally found his tongue and tried to sound rational. "So we are missing at least one full day...we obviously were doing something...Scully your hair is different...Krycek turns up in our car pretty as you please." He stopped, feeling the heat in his cheeks. Pretty was certainly a good word to describe the bastard, but he wouldn't use it. It had been an expression. Nothing more than that.

"And my damned prosthetic is missing!"

Mulder chuckled, glad the rat had finally seemed irritated by the goings on. "You're lucky you still have a face," Mulder threatened.

Krycek yawned, slowly, deliberately. Completely unimpressed with the threat.

Mulder scowled.

"You stash all manner of things in that prosthetic," Scully said with a superior look. "It probably fell off because it was too heavy." She looked into the mirror and tried to ascertain why she would have demolished her fashionable look with such a horrible cut.

"How would you know that?" Mulder asked, tearing his eyes away from Krycek, who had decided to lean back on the headrest of the bed on which he languished, looking too seductive by far.

She stiffened for a moment. Frowned, tiny lines appearing between her delicate brows. Her lips pursed and she shook her head. "I have no idea."

"Another mystery for the dynamic duo to solve. And to think I have the privilege of being here to witness the magic," Alex drawled before yawning once more. He deliberately raised his arm as if to stretch, placing his hand at a point where it might be natural to be cuffed , and he watched Mulder's face.

He wasn't disappointed. Mulder jerked, remembering something...not enough, but something. Their eyes met and Krycek could barely restrain himself from licking his lips with desire. Mulder's eyes had always had to power to make him hard. And God, forget about the mouth! That mouth could make him hurt.

He did groan then. Mulder had licked his own lips. Nervously, not sexily, but to Alex Krycek, it was more seductive than a strip tease. He ignored the sharp look Scully was giving him and continued to stare at Mulder's wet lips. Fuck! They would...the did taste so good. He tore his eyes away, back to the dark-fringed hazel eyes and almost stood up when he saw a corresponding heat there.

It was gone in the next moment, but it had been there.

Scully felt the tension between the two men. It made her nervous. Nervous for herself and for her partner. It was a near-sexual tension. And the looks that were passing from one to the other was beginning to have the quality of molten lava.

"I think we should let Krycek go on his way," she finally blurted out.

Mulder, torn from his dumbfounded staring, looked at her in shock. "Just let him go? Let a murderer go?" Once he could remember that Alex was a rat, he could ignore how pretty he was with a flush of passion on his face. Yes, in fact he had never forgotten it. Never. He had simply been observing Ale...Krycek for future profiling. Yes. That was it. Not appreciating...not desiring...simply detached observation of a criminal.

"Mulder, I am too tired right now to argue. But, something happened...something that we need time to figure out..."

"Yes, and he is involved," Mulder insisted. More than a little surprised that Scully, of the newly shorn locks, would even suggest letting a should-be felon go.

"I am not really wanted for anything, you realize," Krycek purred. "The only thing I might be remotely wanted for is for not giving notice at my former position."

Scully raised her finger to him, pausing at the almost unfamiliar sensation of moving her left arm. "Shut up, Rat Boy. This is between Mulder and I."

He shrugged. "Just pointing out a fact. Wanting someone so you can get someone else is not the same thing as having a legal right to arrest them. Also, you can't get the people responsible for the deaths of your family so you blame me. Again, not legal."

Mulder moved toward him, raised his hand to hit the pretty face, then paused. "Shut up!"

Krycek had tensed, preparing for the blow, but other than that, he remained perfectly still.

Mulder knew what Krycek was saying was true. He had never stood a day before a judge, nor had any charges been brought to him. Still, he was wanted for questioning. And if he had to be arrested in order to be questioned, then who would complain? The ACLU?

He brushed aside his small feeling of guilt. He recognized the sensation of being on the borderline of justifying his means by the end.

Scully saved him from further thought.

"Just go, Krycek."

Krycek, surprisingly, seemed reluctant to leave.

Mulder, seeing those incredible eyes hot on him once more, growled, "You heard her. Move!"

Krycek moved swiftly then. He pulled Mulder to him, tight and fierce before kissing him hard, demanding a response from the tender flesh. Alex heard Scully squeak in rage, but he simply pulled away and made his way to the door, the taste of Mulder sweet on his lips. There he paused and turned back to look at Mulder, who looked lovelier than he ever had, shocked mouth already swelling slightly. Alex smiled wickedly.

"I think that was mild compared to what we did earlier, Fox." He grinned as Mulder groaned. Before he left he added, "Be sure that we will see each other soon. To...figure out what really did happen of course."

Scully was ready to shoot the rat.

Mulder was fighting an erection. An erection that he was desperately sure had nothing to do with Alex Krycek kissing him...with that hard body pressed tight to his...with the smell of him...he groaned again.

But only Scully heard him, as Alex had disappeared into the warm night.

xx

Alex Krycek was quite at a loss to explain his own behavior. He could guess what had happened to him during the last few days, but the details eluded him. No matter how hard he tried, he could only remember the one fragment of memory. Admittedly it was a pleasing image, being in bed with Mulder. But he was a creature of caution, always calculating the risks based on the intelligence he gathered on a situation. The blankness in his memory was driving him to distraction. Somehow it seemed doubtful that he had spent two whole days in bed. There were several unexplained bruised areas on his body. His jaw felt particularly tender, as if Mulder had maybe given him the usual greeting he reserved for Alex. A "love tap."

There was also the problem of where his arm had disappeared to? He shifted uncomfortably in the seat of the rental car. Oddly for someone who had supposedly spent the last two days having sex, he felt as if he was developing an uncomfortable case of blue balls. Being so close to Mulder hadn't helped. The memory of Mulder's lips beneath his made him groan in discomfort and with a curse, he pulled the car over. He would have to take care of this problem first, then when he had given himself a couple of big climaxes, imagining what he would do if Mulder was kneeling in front of him.

Then he would use all the resources at his command to discover the truth about his "lost weekend.

xx

Mulder was having a similar bad day. Alex Krycek had kissed him! In front of an incredulous, and no doubt disapproving, Scully. She had been ominously silent ever since Krycek had left. He could still feel the warmth of Krycek's lips against his.

Oddly, for the first time in years, he didn't want to punch the smirk off the younger man's face. Instead, he was filled with an unexpected feeling of warmth towards the lying, duplicitous rat. Maybe Alex had just been yanking his chain, trying to draw Mulder into his web of lies.

The trouble was, Mulder genuinely believed that Alex meant that kiss. There had been a passion in it that had felt real. Damn it! He felt so confused. So much so that he barely noticed Scully phone the airline and check that their reservations on the Washington flight were confirmed. They had two hours to go. Scully dashed to her room to pack and shower. Mulder sighed. It was going to be a long trip back to Washington. He decided to go and get a receipt for the room to help claim their expenses. The FBI was notoriously strict in that department.

The desk clerk grinned at him when he stopped at the desk.

"Has Sir had a good time this weekend?" The young man inquired with just the right degree of politeness in his voice, though the effect was rather spoiled by his knowing smirk.

"What do you mean?" Mulder said. The way the clerk was grinning now was all too suggestive, and Mulder felt a nameless dread.

"The other guests complained sir, about the screaming that was coming from your room all night. It's just as well you're leaving soon because we really would have to ask you to leave sir. This is not that sort of establishment! If Sir wants to entertain his lady friends, he can go elsewhere."

Mulder made a hasty retreat, discovering in the process that he wasn't too old to blush red with embarrassment. The man thought he had been with a woman. He escaped into the elevator.

Hmmm. An interesting development; one that sent a shiver of arousal through him. He had made Alex scream like a woman. Loudly and continuously, by all accounts.

Somehow that knowledge went a long way towards easing his conscience about having a male lover. In fact he felt more of a man than ever. Maybe he just had time for a...er...shower too, before they had to leave for the airport. He began to speculate on what exactly he had done to Alex. When he met the rat again, he was really going to make the younger man writhe with humiliation. When he told Krycek that he had really girly screams........!

xx

They only had a half-hour left on their flight, and Scully still hadn't spoken more than two words to Mulder. She really didn't know what to say to him. It made it worse that Mulder didn't seem to be bothered by the strange events of the past few days. Apart from that strange episode with Krycek, that is. She wouldn't put it past Alex to try it on with Mulder, just to aggravate him. Yes, that would make sense. The idea that Mulder, of all people, could be interested in Krycek! And Alex had almost deliberately ignored her As if he didn't want to admit what he had done. Typical man!

She muttered curses under her breath, causing Mulder to glance her way apprehensively. Krycek wasn't her first choice of partner, or even her second, but she knew a fine piece of ass when she saw it. Boy, was he cut! And she couldn't even remember any of it except that image of his strong naked body and its dusky, half-hard cock .

Judging by the way her muscles were starting to stiffen up, she had given him an energetic workout!

It was all his fault, of course. He was going to be sorry, the next time they met. For the state of her clothes, which seemed to be wrecked. For the handcuffs. For the sleazy dress she had found stuffed in the bottom of her suitcase in a similar condition, it appeared, as the Lewinsky rag...for all of it! He would be the one left exhausted, humiliated and sore. Very sore!

Now how exactly was she going to make him pay?

Especially for the hair!

xx

One month later

Scully bent over the washroom sink and vomited till she wanted to die, as her insides turned to water. What the hell was wrong with her? Every morning for the past week, she had felt dreadful. Maybe she was coming down with some bug. Or maybe it was just those tuna and chocolate sauce bagels she always seemed to crave these days

Wait a minute...

Oh no!

The End

xx

Or perhaps not.......?

Reversals II

Czara18@aol.com

Megaera@Megaera.demon.co.uk

TITLE Reversals
AUTHOR Czara and Megaera
DATE May 2000
E-MAIL Czara18@aol.comMegaera@Megaera.demon.co.uk
FEEDBACK Always welcome
RATING NC-17
CONTENT WARNING M/M or M/F sex? You decide.....
CATEGORY M/K/Sc (well, sort of!)
SPOILERS A variation on the Dreamland episode
COMMENTS What happens when a UFO encounters our heroes.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]