Go to notes and disclaimers


Pushover
by Megaera


Robert Modell, the Pusher, had Fox Mulder exactly where he wanted him. This man, who was so adept at tracking him, had finally run him to ground inside his doctor's office, in Fairfax Mercy Hospital. He smiled. Mulder had walked into the treatment room just after Pusher had shot the doctor whose irritating whines had been getting on his nerves. Mulder hadn't even brought a gun! It was ridiculously easy to take him hostage, all he had by way of backup was a video camera strapped to his head, and a bullet-proof vest. Pusher had ripped the camera away from the startled agent's head and smashed it immediately. He pointed his gun at the hapless agent, and smiled. This really was so good. Time for some fun, before his main performance. He motioned Mulder to get down on his knees.

Pusher's special talent had always been to manipulate the minds around him. He had an exceptionally delicious game planned for this particular agent. Certain information he had received about the man's psychology from the files he had stolen from the F.B.I. offices had intrigued him.

He indicated to the agent, with his gun, to put his hands behind his head, lacing the fingers together. Mulder complied, his face a mask, trying to hide his fear.

"I really don't want to kill you, Mulder." He let his voice become just that little bit more soothing. "In a way, I quite like you." Mulder shivered, shook his head dazedly, as the Pusher's influence began to weave its way into his brain. "I've been reading all about you Mulder. It's quite interesting." He waved the agent's confidential file in his face. "Turns out you're in quite a bit of denial. Suppressed homosexuality!"

PUSH

Mulder's eyes flared in hot rage, and the predictable denial. He had a hook in the agent's mind now. It only remained to twist it in deeper. Any emotional response from his subjects was a way into their minds, a way they left themselves unguarded. He pushed again.

Mulder moaned softly, his hands pressing the sides of his head.

"It's so sad that you have to hide what you are, Agent Mulder. Let me help you resolve those feelings.

PUSH

Mulder's eyes went unfocussed, he felt so strange, light headed. Gently Modell reached forward, and tilted up Mulder's chin, staring into the beautiful brown eyes. He was going to have such fun. He may even make Mulder his own special project. He let his fingers stray down to the zipper on his pants. He was feeling, as always, quite aroused by his own powers. He had conquered Mulder's mind, and it would be so amusing to let the agent take care of him.

"Have you ever given any thought as to how sensitive the human tongue is, Mulder.

PUSH

Then the agent was going down on him, eagerly, taking his big penis into that warm mouth. Hands went up around him, clutching at his thighs, and he moaned in satisfaction as he watched Mulder's head moving up and down between his legs. The poor dupe wasn't particularly adept at sucking a man off, which made Modell believe that he really was as repressed as his file stated. Modell began to thrust forcefully into Mulder's mouth, forcing the agent to deep throat him, enjoying the small whimpers that he made. The thought of an F.B.I. agent doing this to him, like a cheap whore, on his knees, was such a turn on that within moments, Modell climaxed, shooting cum deep into Mulder's mouth.

PUSH

Mulder eagerly swallowed what was offered to him. Then his head sank forward and a shiver ran through him. Modell heard what sounded suspiciously like a sob. He rearranged his clothing. Less than ten minutes, not bad timing. Now for the second part of his plan. They would be ready to send someone else in after him soon.

PUSH

You'll forget that for a while, Mulder. In fact, you'll forget for exactly one year. Modell laughed, now to fuck up Mulder's mind for a long, long time. A sort of insurance policy if his master plan failed to work. Just before you start to remember, you're going to find yourself a big man in leather, and you're going to let him fuck you senseless, anyone will do. Then you'll remember who made you do it, and what it felt like to be my bitch. I bet you'll be so overwhelmed by what you've done, you'll shoot yourself. In fact, I'm sure of it." What a sweet revenge that would be, if Modell were to die today.

PUSH

He made Mulder sit facing him across a table and placed his gun between them. It was then that Mulder's pretty partner walked in. Pusher smiled at them both. He was going to play a game of Russian roulette, and win. After all, as a warrior who followed the Japanese way of Budo, he considered himself brave enough to face death, so he won either way. He made Mulder pick up the gun and point it at him, despite the pretty woman's pleas. And Mulder's eyes showed fro a moment the hatred that Pusher had generated in him. Then Pusher placed his hand over Mulder's in a half caress. "Just one shot!"

PUSH

Mulder pulled the trigger, and it clicked on an empty chamber.

Mulder's partner was becoming increasingly agitated, and her fear turned to disbelief as Mulder picked up the gun and pointed it towards his own head. Pusher smiled, letting Mulder feel just a trace of that despair that he had felt when he was on his knees.

PUSH

Mulder pulled the trigger, his face contorting in anguish. And again, he was favoured by the goddess of luck. Then Pusher made Mulder point the weapon at his partner, savouring the horror in her eyes. Mulder fought desperately against him, uselessly of course. Pusher had fingers of control deep into the agent's brain by now. Then the bitch pulled the fire alarm button. His concentration shattered. And Mulder swung the gun towards him, pulling the trigger again and again, long after the time when his last bullet took Pusher in the head.

xx

One year later.....

Alex Krycek was between assignments and bored, so he had decided to spend the evening in his local leather bar. He planned to get slightly drunk, never totally, and pick up a stranger for a little casual sex. Maybe even someone attractive; one armed men weren't too popular in this neighbourhood, they took what they could get. The bar was smoky and hot, and the pounding music was kind of distracting, in a way that made him think of jungle drums and hot, steamy bodies writhing under the stars. He should be so lucky.

Alex let his gaze wander around the room, taking in the clientele. Mostly biker types at the moment, with the odd business man looking for cheap thrills. He wondered if he came into that category. Most of the time, when someone approached him, there was an edge of danger in his eyes that scared them. He felt a bit like a predator among sheep. Some of the bikers were pretty rough types though. Well you had to be big and have muscles like steel to handle one of those 2000c.c. Harleys. He looked hungrily at the group of three men who were dancing on the other side of the dance floor. Yeah, a night of rough sex with one of them would just suit him at the moment. But the bikers already had their night planned. They were in a rough circle around a man who was dancing in instinctive sensuality, to the thumping music. There was an odd sense of familiarity to the wide shoulders and the long muscular legs. Though Alex couldn't see his face, the man's hands were moving across his body in a way that sent blood pumping to Alex's cock, even as he watched. Then, as the tempo of the music changed, the man flung back his head, and Alex saw that it was Fox Mulder.

The agent didn't seem concerned by the looks that the three bikers were exchanging. In fact, he didn't seem very aware of his surroundings at all. There was an almost vacant look in his eyes, and he wore a faintly bewildered expression that made Alex wonder if someone had drugged the agent. Though he couldn't think of any drug that would make anyone so eager for sex. For Mulder was plainly hot for it. He grabbed at the nearest biker and pulled his head down, kissing him hungrily, rubbing himself against the smooth leather the big man wore. The grin the man gave his friends was anything but benevolent. Whatever he was planning, Alex decided, wasn't going to be the pleasurable event that Mulder seemed to crave. Alex drifted closer, concealed in the crowd.

"I want to go home with you!" Mulder pleaded with the big man.

"Sure, sweet thing. I'm going to give you a night you'll never forget. You want that?" Mulder nodded, and pressed his hand against the broad chest, rubbing little circles against the black leather of the bigger man's jacket.

Alex moved so that he just stood behind the big man, and Mulder couldn't fail to see him. He was curious as to how the agent would react. Hazel eyes lifted for a moment, as the biker turned to whisper to his friends, and met green ones. A momentary puzzlement crossed Mulder's face, as he stared into the eyes of his nemesis, less than three feet away from him. Then Mulder shook his head, and turned back to the biker with a tender smile.

"Please can we go now, I need you so much." With a seductive smile, he slid his finger into his mouth and began to suck on it suggestively. With a growl of lust, the man swung an arm around Mulder's waist and tugged him towards the entrance. His two friends exchanged smirks and followed at a distance.

Shit! What the hell was he going to do now? Mulder hadn't seemed to recognise him, and was obviously out of his mind for some reason. Maybe one of their many enemies had slipped him something. Stupid fuck. He hadn't even seen the danger he was in from those guys. It was pretty obvious what they were planning to do to the agent, and his pleasure, or even his consent wouldn't come into it. Just another gang rape victim to add to the statistics. Alex liked his sex dangerous on occasion, but even he wouldn't do anything that stupid to get a cheap thrill.

With a sigh, he headed towards the entrance after them. He just knew he was going to regret this! But he had always had a soft spot for Mulder, and despite the antagonism between them, he couldn't let the poor sap get into that sort of trouble.

When Alex exited the bar, he couldn't see Mulder and his escort at first. Then he caught sight of a shadow flitting round the corner, and silently followed the agent. He was right, of course. As soon as Mulder was on his own with those three, they all closed in on him. Two of them grabbed the agent and the third began to unbuckle his belt. Mulder looked at them in faint bafflement.

"I don't understand.... Why are you doing this?" He tried to free his hands, uselessly. He cast an appealing look at the big man who he had been seducing. The man grinned, and patted Mulder on his cheek.

"You wanted a night to remember, sweet thing. You're going to get it! The only thing is, my friends would like to get involved. Be a good boy and take your medicine, and you might even enjoy yourself."

Mulder shook his head dazedly. "Please...." The three men's laughter was the only response he got. The third man began to force Mulder's jeans down, grinning in anticipation. He stopped, and a curious look of distant thoughtfulness crossed his face.

"Forget your condom, Bill?" One of the others sneered. Bill opened his mouth to reply, but all that came out was a bright bubble of blood, as he toppled forward, a hole in his back. Even as the others jerked back in shock, a knife flew out of the shadows and took the second biker in the eye. The remaining man took to his heels in terror, and Alex let him flee. He grabbed Mulder by the arm, and hustled him away from the crime scene. His latest apartment was only minutes away, and he bundled Mulder into the entranceway. Only when he was safely behind locked doors did he relax a little.

"Alex...." Mulder shook his head, as if his mind wasn't working properly. "Why are you here? Did you come to kill me?" He lifted his hazel eyes to stare at his reluctant rescuer. Alex was, for a moment, at a loss to answer him. He just knew that when he had seen Mulder fighting to free himself from the three men, he had felt an unexpected surge of rage, and he had wanted to make them pay for hurting the oddly vulnerable man who stood before him.

"We used to be partners Mulder. I guess I didn't want all that creativity of yours to go to waste." Mulder was looking at him strangely, his gaze seemingly focused somewhere on a level with Alex's mid chest. A hand slowly reached forward to rub against Alex's leather jacket, and a tiny smile crossed Mulder's face.

"I love leather!" His expression was so disarming that Alex automatically felt suspicious. What was Mulder up to?

"I kind of guessed that Mulder. You were flirting pretty outrageously with a biker in a leather bar!"

"Did you ever notice how good it smells?" Mulder moved forward, and leaned close to Alex, then brought his face in towards Alex's chest, deliberately taking in a big lungful of air. Sampling the scent of Alex and the leather's sweet musk. Alex watched in astonishment as Mulder closed the final few inches between them, and ran his tongue delicately over its black surface. He slowly began to nuzzle the black material, even as Alex gasped in astonishment. Then Mulder caught hold of Alex, arms around his waist, and began to do something totally distracting with his hands as they began to trace the hard muscles of the younger man's chest, feeling the erect nipples through the thin fabric.

What was he supposed to do now? Alex Krycek found himself holding an armful of Fox Mulder, apparently willing and able to give him the fabulous night of passion he had been craving. A Mulder more sensuous and uninhibited than Alex had ever imagined he could be. Oh well. He'd figure out the consequences in the morning. Right now, what Mulder was doing to his neck felt pretty good.

Mulder gently nibbled on the side of Krycek's neck, then slipped his arms under the thin t-shirt that Alex wore. The younger man hissed at the coolness of Mulder's fingers on his bare skin. Mulder began to push up the cotton fabric, and decided that the jacket, good though it felt, would have to come off too. He wrenched back on it in hungry anticipation, then the t-shirt rapidly followed. He felt Alex's surprise at the passion Mulder was displaying. It didn't matter to Mulder very much. He had been in a strange nightmare, ever since he had woken up this morning, driving round aimlessly for most of the day, in search of who knows what. Then he had found himself outside the gay bar, and an irresistible impulse had made him come inside. He didn't understand why it had felt so good, so right to be there, to let that man paw him. And even when he had understood what the pig intended, some betraying part of him had craved the thought of penetration by the leather clad biker.

Then Alex had come. Beautiful, seductive Alex with his intense green eyes and his challenging smile. And it was like the sun after a storm. He wanted this man to touch him more than anything else in the world. He had always wanted Alex. Had watched him from a distance when a relationship between them was impossible. And now it was reality.

Mulder dropped to his knees before Alex, and looked up at the younger man's incredible body. Despite his impairment, Alex still had one of the most sensuous and attractive bodies Mulder had ever seen. And tonight it was all his. He could feel the growing tension in his partner's body, the hardness that he could see bulging the younger man's jeans. Eagerly, he reached for Alex's zipper, and drew it slowly down. He kissed the area of skin directly in front of his face, the flat stomach, whose soft skin covered the steel of Krycek's muscles. Then he started to trace his tongue down the faint muscle line that went down the middle of the younger man's torso. When he encountered the elastic of Alex's boxers, he began to work them downwards over narrow hips. Alex groaned, and pushed Mulder away from him firmly.

"Not here, in the bedroom..." Mulder rose and wrapped his arms around Alex again, and the two of them locked lips in a demanding kiss. Mulder gently sent his tongue probing into the hot depths of Alex's mouth, felt a slow, tantalising response. Alex began to deepen the kiss, letting his hand wind through Mulder's hair, pulling him closer.

"Oh god.... Fox...." Mulder found that he didn't mind Alex using his hated first name at all, not when it was spoken with such husky intimacy. In fact it was intoxicating. He was pulled towards the doorway, and into the darkened bedroom. Alex let go of him, and he laughed softly, pushing the younger man back and down, onto the bed. It was the work of moments to complete the job of tugging off Alex's clothes. Then he pushed Alex's fingers away, when the younger man tried to reciprocate. Alex lay back and watched him with shadowed eyes as he completed the task of undressing. He lay unmoving, like a Greek statue, watching Mulder. His cock however displayed its appreciation, and Mulder felt his own body reacting just as eagerly.

Alex was stunned, and more than a little appreciative of the treatment Mulder was giving him. The slow, sensuous way the agent slipped out of his clothes to expose his fit body. Mulder had an unguarded expression on his face, and when Alex looked into the hazel eyes, the heat inside them took his breath away. With that same expression of lust that he had turned on the biker, Mulder moved towards the younger man, and knelt astride him. He leaned forward so that his hands rested on Alex's shoulders and the tip of his tongue moistened his lips. Then he leaned forward further, and claimed Alex's mouth as his own. Whatever the hell was making Mulder so enthusiastic, Alex thanked all the powers that be. Talk about his bad luck changing. Then he let himself yield to the power of those burning kisses that drove away all thought of conspiracies or safety.

Mulder let himself surrender too, let the urge that had been driving him come to the fore. Despite all that had happened between him and Alex, this felt so right. A part of his brain distantly wondered why following this impulse seemed to trigger such an emotional high, as if he was being rewarded for good behaviour. But he drove the stray thought away with the feel of flesh against flesh, langourously covering Alex's body with his own. And instinctively began to rub their hardened cocks together, forcing a groan out of his partner. He knew what he wanted now. To open himself completely to Alex, to feel the hardness penetrating him as the younger man fucked him senseless. He grinned slightly, and green eyes glinted as Mulder reached over and fumbled in his discarded clothing, producing a tube of lube.

"You surprise me Mulder." When Alex spoke like that, with such an undertone of desire in his voice, it was all Mulder could do not to pounce on him and pound himself into the willing body. Alex seemed more than ready to let him take the lead. But no, that wasn't right somehow, that wouldn't please......" Dazedly Mulder shook his head, for a moment, something important had been hovering on the edge of his mind. Then Alex moaned and pushed up at him in need, his body seeking a deeper contact. Slowly, Mulder squeezed out an amount of lube and began to stroke it along Alex's erection, in delicate featherlight movements, that made the younger man sob in yearning, and begin to push his hips upwards, writhing in pleasure. Mulder took a generous quantity of the lube on his hand, and closed it around Alex's cock, gently sliding his hand up and down, squeezing rhythmically. The response was quite dramatic.

Alex couldn't seem to hold his body still. What Mulder was doing with that expert touch was driving him out of his mind. And the weight of Mulder's body astride his stopped him from thrusting his hips too far, deepening the contact. Mulder was totally in control of him, and it felt so good. But what the agent did next took his breath away. He began to finger himself, opening himself for sex, then in one controlled movement, was sliding in hot tightness down onto Alex's cock. Both men cried out. Mulder moved in long, hard strokes, pressing himself down onto his partner's hard cock, then lifting himself up, barely staying in contact with his partner. Then Alex began to thrust up into him, clawing at him, desperate to maintain the intimacy.

Mulder was losing himself in the most incredible sensations he had ever experienced. This was so good. He felt a tightening in his balls, and a wave of pleasure exploded inside him, shooting his cum over Alex's belly. The younger man groaned as Mulder's body clenched around him, and then his own body arched in orgasm. The two of them ended up in each other's arms, Mulder wrapping Alex in a close embrace, spooned behind him, just feeling their bodies gradually relax together. When Alex started to speak, Mulder had just pressed his fingers to the younger man's lips and his words died unspoken.

Later, Mulder had slipped his hand down over smooth muscles to grasp Alex's cock, pulling at the shaft, circling his fingers round the sensitive head, and Alex was ready to fuck him again in record time.

Alex watched in amazement, as Mulder moved away from him, and stretched out his body sensuously on the bed, ass offered to Alex temptingly. The younger man grinned at him. "I didn't think you were the sluttish type, Mulder!"

The words seemed to trigger a spark of memory in the agent, and for a moment, some odd emotion showed in his face. Then he slid his fingers temptingly over his own body, in a breathtakingly erotic caress that made Alex's cock jump in response. "I want you to fuck me Alex.... Now!" The younger man didn't wait for another invitation, but grabbed Mulder's hips and pulled him onto his hands and knees. He thrust hard into Mulder's already slick depths and began a punishing rhythm that soon had Mulder screaming and writhing in abandon, wantonly thrusting himself back against his partner. Alex saw Mulder's hands clenched, white knuckled on the bed linen, and for the life of him, couldn't think of any place he would rather be at that moment. He was fucking Fox Mulder! He was making Mulder scream and beg and grind himself shamelessly against his lover. Life was good, and as he came again, he found that it got better......

He quite surprised himself by taking his beautiful Fox several more times that night, until both of them clung to each other in sweat soaked exhaustion, Mulder pillowing his head against Alex's chest as they drifted into sleep together.

xx

Alex didn't know what finally woke him. Some slight sound penetrating his passion fogged mind, stirring his survival instincts. He was alone in the bed, and as he raised his head, he saw Mulder on the other side of the room, a shadowy figure that was fumbling with something on the table. Where he had left his gun, before he and Mulder had tumbled into bed together. He realised what the sound was that had penetrated his sleeping state. The sound of a trigger being cocked.

Slowly, Alex lifted his head, making no sudden moves, and reached over to switch the bedside light on.

"Leave it!" A voice barely recognisable as Fox Mulder, so filled with pain and misery that Alex gasped. Mulder moved forward so that he was lit by the faint light off the streetlights. He was holding Alex's gun in hands that visibly trembled. Alex stared, something was very wrong with his erstwhile lover. Alex had to say something to break through the tension that seemed to grip his partner.

"I didn't think it was that bad, Mulder...."

"Shut up!" A note of such despair in the snarled words that Alex wanted to pull Mulder into his arms and hold him close. Mulder gave a harsh laugh, that mutated somewhere into a sob, then he wrapped his arms around himself and sank to the floor, shivering. As Alex watched, a shaking hand raised the gun to point it at Alex.

xx

Mulder had woken half an hour before, feeling so strange. He had gone into the bathroom to try and puzzle out what was wrong with him. He had splashed water on his face then lifted his head to the mirror, to study his reflection. And stared into the image his own mind had created, Pusher's face.

Modell had looked at him and sneered. And Mulder had remembered what Pusher had said. And what he had made Mulder do. Something had begun to scream in his mind then. A dark, cowardly part of himself that had crawled out from under its rock, and was doing its best to drive him into madness. He could hear Modell's laughter in his mind.

My little bitch. Did you like it then?

Mulder shook his head in denial and tried to push away the images that assailed him. The bikers, Alex kissing him, begging the three men to let him go, Alex fucking him.... His mind was going round in an ever decreasing circle, winding tighter in on itself, fracturing in dark and secret places. He found himself curled up in a tight little ball on the bathroom floor, when a moment of clarity emerged from out of the gloomy despair that assailed him.

Then you'll shoot yourself....

And that was how he had found himself facing a shocked Alex, gun in hand, fighting the all but irresistible urge to put an end to his pain. If only Alex would stop looking at him with those big bewildered eyes, with those long sweeping lashes, that had looked at him with such longing last night....

He found himself pointing the gun at Alex, anything to end the hurt those eyes caused when they begged him to explain. A hurt almost as bad as the one Modell was causing, months after he had been incarcerated in a mental hospital hundreds of miles away.

Shoot Alex, then yourself. Then there'll be no pain. No. None at all...

Shoot Alex?

No!

Then yourself?

Yes!

Mulder sobbed again, and as Alex watched in stunned silence, turned the gun on himself, pressing the muzzle against his temple, as he had once before. He couldn't seem to stop shaking, to clear his head of the utter hopelessness that assaulted his mind, and the images of what he had done last night.

Alex laughing with joy and pulling him closer, the feel of a warm body close to his, emerald eyes shining with desire

Kneeling before Modell, tasting the bastard in his mouth even after....

Alex entwining his fingers with Mulder's

....he had been forced to......

Alex moving inside him as he arched back into strong arms

...suck....

Alex

With a moan of despair, Mulder dropped the gun from fingers that suddenly seemed to have no strength. His body crumpled into a boneless heap on the floor, and the floodgates inside him broke. He was barely aware of being lifted, of being cradled in his lover's arms, as the world dissolved into pain and heartbreak. And Alex clutched him tightly, hardly daring to breathe, knowing how close they had both come to disaster. Offering the only thing he knew how to, a spark of something hidden deep inside him that might one day become something special, if only they could weather the storms that were coming. How had he so quickly come to this? Wanting this beautiful man for more than a quick fuck. Maybe when Mulder had screamed his name in wild abandon. Or maybe when he had saved Mulder's ass last night and seen those hazel eyes reflect more than hatred.

Mulder clutched at Alex like a lifeline, burying his face in Alex's warmth. He felt so cold, so lost. Who else had he got? He could never have told Scully about what he had done and had done to him. But Alex! Who else knew so much about him, and could make him feel so good...? In slow, faltering tones, Mulder began to tell his lover about Modell, and what he had been forced to do. He was gradually becoming more coherent and focused.

Alex listened in disbelief to Mulder's confused tale of mind control and abuse. What was Mulder trying to say?

"You're telling me that last night was someone's idea of a mindfuck? You wouldn't have done any of it without a little nudge in the right direction!"

Mulder nodded, and shivered slightly. He was beginning to get a grip on his thoughts now.

"Great!" Alex snarled. "Stupid of me to think that you really wanted me!"

Just when he thought he might have a chance to....

Mulder wouldn't have touched him if he'd been in his right mind. The sense of betrayal Alex felt shocked him. Cat like, he rose to his feet and quickly dressed, then he walked to the door. He turned to look at Mulder, who watched him miserably.

"You don't need to worry. I won't tell anyone. I'm just as eager to forget this as you are!" Alex couldn't stop the bitterness creeping into his voice. "You stick to your mind control story. That way you don't have to remember how much you enjoyed yourself!"

"No!" Mulder whispered. "I didn't mean that I hated you. You were the only thing that stopped me from blowing my brains out....!"

But it was too late. Alex had gone. And incidentally, taken the gun with him, so that wasn't an option any more for Mulder. The impulse had gone though. Modell might have fucked up his mind, but Fox Mulder was doing a good enough job ruining his life on his own. How much of last night had been down to Modell? And how much was due to his own suppressed longings?

Alex

Yeah! They had been good together. More than good! Maybe next time.... if there was a next time..... he would find out what he really wanted from the younger man.

With a sigh, Mulder picked up his clothes and dressed slowly. Taking a last, longing glance around the little room, he headed home, knowing Alex well enough to be certain he wouldn't be back.

xx

End of Pushover


Pushover
by Megaera
December 1998
Megaera@Megaera.demon.co.uk
FEEDBACK Always welcome
RATING NC-17
CONTENT WARNING slash, violence, non-consentual sex
DISCLAIMER All X Files Characters belong to Chris Carter and Fox, I've just borrowed them for a while. I am not making any profit out of this, it's just for non-exploitative adult entertainment.
COMMENTS This was actually an experiment in lucid dreaming!

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]