Go to notes and disclaimers


Dark Angel's Fire
by Megaera

Part XIV
Tangled Web


Once a bond has started to form between individuals, there follows an escalating series of bodily intimacies. The partners do not normally move straight from introduction to copulation except in the special case of prostitution. The preliminaries provide time for careful judgements to be made, which may be hard to form once the massive shared emotional impact of double orgasm has been experienced.
Manwatching—Desmond Morris

"What the hell is that?" Mulder demanded. Alex flushed in annoyance, and pretended to ignore the question. Sean was grinning at both of them, reclining on the bed, and Mulder sat in a deep armchair in one corner of the room. His leg was propped up carefully in front of him, and would probably take at least a week to heal even with his accelerated metabolism.

Kulain wrinkled his nose in revulsion at the extremely strange odour that was wafting in his direction. Alex smelled as though he had been doused in after-shave. The smell had hit all three of Alex's companions as soon as they walked through the door of the hotel room. Kulain frowned. He much preferred the natural scent of a male's body, and the effect of the stuff was such that he could not smell Alex's natural scent at all.

"It was just something the hotel provided," Alex said in annoyance. "And anyway, I like it!"

"Yeah, really! It smells cheap!" Mulder retorted. "Why don't you take a shower before you come to bed tonight!"

Alex tried hard to hide his relief. In truth, he had sprayed the stuff on only seconds before his companions had entered the room. The only thing he could think of to hide the distinctive smell of Ricky and the sex they had shared. A scent that he knew still clung to his skin. A scent he also knew Kulain and the others would easily detect. The pungent aftershave had been a convenient though repulsive way of hiding the truth about last night. Fortunately, the room had been promptly serviced this morning, so at least there would be no betraying stains on the sheets!

As he showered, he sighed in relief. The stuff had been a penance all by itself. But at least he seemed to have got away with it. He forced himself to ignore the pang of guilt he felt at the way he had used and discarded Ricky. The little slut.... Hoodwinking Kulain in particular was a nightmare. He had been lucky!

Whether he could rely on Ricky to keep quiet though. That was a different matter. It was however probable that Ricky wanted to keep their liason quiet as much as he did.

xx

Kulain frowned. He had expected Ricky Caruso to be waiting for him, alongside Alex. It was about time he paid his latest pretty conquest some attention. Ricky had been so long without sex that the younger man must be incredibly frustrated by now Very ripe for the taking in fact. Kulain had been looking forward to their next encounter for a long time. The thought had been preoccupying him delightfully all day.

Ricky had not been in the hotel room.

In fact, he wasn't anywhere within range of Kulain's senses.

Kulain could understand his naive little conquest being scared to come near him. But Alex was behaving oddly too. The strangeness of smothering himself in an awful human scent, though he knew how sensitive Kulain's powers of smell were. And the way he kept glancing at Kulain when he thought his big lover wasn't watching.

Kulain couldn't help feeling suspicious. What was Alex up to? And how was Ricky involved? The more he thought about it, the more certain Kulain became that Alex was hiding something. What scent was Alex trying to hide? One particularly disturbing possibility came to mind. Alex and Ricky!

The thought of those two in each others arms was both annoying and arousing. What an amusingly sly tactic. Kulain felt a degree of pride, despite his irritation. He was inhumanly patient. Alex would sooner or later betray his secret. Few humans could deceive Kulain for long. And if what he suspected was true, Alex would find himself in deep trouble.

That too had delightful possibilities.

xx

Ricky Caruso had traveled all night, driving without stopping, desperate to put as much distance as possible between himself and the demons he feared. As afraid of the terrors of his own mind as of Alex and Kulain. His father had obtained a job in New Orleans recently, as a caretaker for one of those big old ante-bellum mansion houses, and his mother was acting as housekeeper. Since his retirement from the military, Ricky's father had found jobs thin on the ground. at least this position paid well.

On the journey south, Ricky replayed those last few moments with Alex over and over again in his head. Alex had utterly rejected him. There was no doubt about it. No possibility of error. Alex didn't want him any more. He was used then discarded. And no one was ever going to do that to him again!

If only being used hadn't felt so damn good.

He didn't even notice the tears streaming down his face as he drove.

xx

Kulain had expected some competition sooner or later. His rivals saw humanity as ripe for the taking, and they were all too eager to capitalize on the opportunity Kulain had provided by opening the way to Earth. Human and demons were on a collision course, despite all his efforts to avoid it. Humans would have to adapt or die. And demons would have to learn moderation or face his wrath.

His latest rival had claimed territory in New Orleans, and three months ago, Kulain had allowed the ingression. He didn't trust Kyrenn, but the other demon respected his power, and would take care to act with restraint.

Kyrenn was deferential enough to offer homage to Kulain. If Kulain was forced by his peers to allow others of his kind onto American soil, Kyrenn was a good choice.

xx

A small amount of research had soon established the whereabouts of his latest pretty conquest. Ricky had headed south, away from the scene of his recent adventures, and had gone to stay with his family in New Orleans. Soon he would begin to feel the effects of what Kulain had done to him. His body would begin to alter, and his behaviour patterns change as the demon infection invaded and colonised his cells. If that happened while he was in the city, Ricky could be in trouble. Ricky would be regarded as an interloper, trespassing on Kyrenn's territory. Fair game, at least until it was made clear who he belonged to..

So he must negotiate with Kyrenn to safeguard Ricky

The problems his pretty humans brought him. Alex was just as challenging; no doubt keeping him in his place would be an exquisite experience. And Mulder was in for a few surprises when he found out what Alex had been doing.

Kulain began to laugh.

xx

Fox Mulder was in fact perplexed. It hadn't taken them long to get back to Washington. And since he had hurt his leg, Alex had been perfectly solicitous. Mulder couldn't fault his behaviour. He did errands for his lover without hesitation or complaint. There was just something distant and preoccupied about him.

Mulder guessed that Alex still had a problem with Mulder's behaviour in the little town. Mulder really hadn't meant to let his desires get the better of him. But that young cop had just been so lush and desirable that he hadn't been able to resist a couple of hot kisses. It had nearly turned into something more intimate. But having seen how negatively Alex had reacted to Ricky, Mulder was glad now that he hadn't had sex with the cop. Though it was obvious that Kulain had.

He had never really established how much Alex knew about his little indiscretions, but he had a gut feeling that Alex was aware of his desires. He had wanted to pound his way into the attractive younger man, and make Ricky cry out his name. It was slightly disturbing, for he had never suspected such dark desires within himself.

He forced the thought out of his mind. He was committed to his relationship with Alex. He wouldn't jeopardise what he had with Alex for all the world. Not ever. If he was going to develop this sort of need, then he would talk it over with Sean, see how he felt about a little harmless role play.....

xx

Alex wasn't really preoccupied. Not in the way that Mulder thought. Certainly the green-eyed man thought often of Ricky Caruso and recent events. But what Mulder had done wasn't uppermost in his mind, though Alex supposed that his problems had started there. His jealousy had begun when he saw Mulder and Ricky together.

But when had he started to desire Ricky? Or was it that he desired the particular type of aggressive sex that had been on offer. The younger man had almost invited it. Those lush lips and that tight ass.... , begging for his hard cock inside them.

His problem was that he wondered if the proud Mulder would feel as good, sprawled on his hands and knees, begging for it. It frightened him, what he wanted to do. Though he would never hurt Fox, he had such strange urges to top Mulder and ride him into exhaustion, to show him who was in charge......

He had kept away from his lover when he realised what was happening to him. In fact, he hadn't slept with anyone since Ricky!

So now, to add to his problems, he was as horny as hell.

xx

Ricky's father looked twenty years older. That was the young man's first thought as he was welcomed in the hallway of the old house.. He had never really seen the strict and domineering sergeant of Marines as old before. But something seemed to have shriveled in the elder Caruso, in the year since they had last met.

Ricky had always had to fight to get his way throughout his life, and had clashed many times with the old man. But now there was an almost pathetic air about John Caruso that made Ricky feel a stab of guilt, though he hadn't done anything wrong.

When had his father become so very cowed and broken?

Ricky automatically hugged the old man, feeling as he did so, the frailness of his father's thin body. He cast a worried glance as he did so at his younger sister, who was unexpectedly present here. They would have to talk later, for something was very wrong here

Madaleine was nineteen and only moderately pretty. But she had a sweet nature and a lot of common sense. So sometimes it seemed that she was the elder by several years. And she was very independent, a by-product of growing up without their mother, who had died when Ricky was barely in his teens.

"Well! What have we here? A pretty new face?"

Ricky took an instant dislike to the owner of the arrogant voice, before he even turned to face him. A young man lounged over the balcony on the floor above them, accompanied by three leering male companions. All were smirking at him, and one blew Ricky a kiss and made a vaguely obscene gesture with his fingers.

"I'm sorry Mr. Villiers. Can I get you anything?" Ricky's father sounded fearful.

"Only the name of your delicious companion!" Villiers smirked.

"This is my son...... Ricky....." The old man said uncertainly.

"Well, if he wants to earn himself fifty bucks, send him up. I'm sure we can find him some..... hard...... jobs to take care of....."

Laughing raucously, they disappeared from view.

Ricky slowly unclenched his fists, growling unconsciously under his breath.

"Ignore them, Ricky," Madaleine said. "Please. We can't afford to offend them. The family pays a good salary."

"All right," Ricky agreed. "But who are they?"

"The Villiers family have owned this house for two hundred years. But the younger members of the family run wild. Drugs, fast cars and gambling. Not to mention a cruel streak a mile wide."

Ricky nodded. "Consider me warned. I'll keep out of their way."

Madaleine reached for his and squeezed it. "I knew you'd understand. Come on, I've got a room fixed up for you in the west wing. Very quiet and out of the way." She gave him directions. "You know Ricky, you really ought to cut your nails....."

xx

Mulder was so pleased with himself. Sean had agreed immediately to a small deception, his imagination captured by the thought of the games Mulder had in mind. Alex was going to get such a delicious surprise tonight. And Kulain wouldn't be there to interfere, having disappeared somewhere, muttering about negotiations. It sounded so boring.

Mulder and Sean intended to catch Alex unawares and give him the most spectacular fuck they were capable of. Mulder hoped it would go some way towards making up for the Ricky fiasco. And as an additional bonus, he would have the most beautiful man he had ever known trapped beneath him, writhing in sweet ecstasy. Mulder whined softly to himself, and kneaded the already prominent bulge in his pants. He hadn't quite dared to ask Alex to get on his hands and knees for him. Not when Alex was obviously so annoyed with him. But with Sean's help and the old ploy of a honey trap.....

He restrained himself with an effort, and quickly undressed. It wouldn't do to spoil the evening by spending himself so quickly. He would need all of his stamina to keep Alex happy tonight. He heard Alex coming towards them and stepped into concealment quickly, giving Sean a brief nod to signal his readiness.

xx

Alex stared at the sight that confronted him, unexpected, but nonetheless delightful. Sean was at his most coquettish, lying stretched out before Alex on the bed, totally naked, and legs spread wide. His hand was sliding up and down his rapidly elevating erection. Newly moistened lips parted and Sean practically purred at him.......

"I want you, Alex! Please...." Sean attempted to look needy, but somehow appeared sluttish too. "You feel so good inside me....."

Alex growled softly and sleek as a panther, moved towards the younger man. He flung aside his clothes and hungrily pulled Sean towards him, kissing the lush lips fiercely. He heard Sean gasp as his breath was taken away by the force of Alex's mouth against his.

Alex was ecstatic. Just what he needed at the moment. A quick, hard fuck and an all too willing bed-partner, who would love whatever Alex had in mind. Sean loved being beneath him. And Alex knew how to make him so hot he would howl like a bitch in heat.

Pity he daren't make Fox do the same. That would be a fantasy come true. And somehow the thought made him feel so strong and powerful. And oddly protective. His Fox would lie in his arms and surrender himself, and Alex would keep him safe and happy..... Sean too......

He plunged between warm thighs, to find Sean already slick and ready for him. So that within moments, he was buried hilt deep inside the firm body and Sean was very vocally expressing his appreciation.

He felt Sean's muscular legs lift and the younger man's feet hooked round Alex's thighs, holding him down. Pulling him deep inside. The feel of Sean writhing beneath him was so good. And Sean's arms were wrapped around his shoulders, clinging to the triumphant Alex, as Alex used his body.

Fox Mulder was transfixed by the sight of Alex pounding into Sean. The pale, round globes of his firm ass moving up and down enticingly. Mulder bit his lip to stop the moan from escaping. He could feel his balls beginning to ache as he tried to restrain the urge to masturbate. Then Sean signaled him with a nod, and tightened his grip on Alex.

Mulder lunged forward, and before Alex could react, he was pinned beneath Mulder, unable to move away because of Sean's restraint.

"Gotcha!" Mulder crowed triumphantly, holding Alex down firmly when he started to struggle. "You're going to enjoy this if we have to tie you down to do it.....!"

"Get off me!" Alex snarled. The feel of Mulder on top of him was absolutely wrong. He bucked desperately, trying to get free. But the two of them together were too strong! And though he could have clawed his way free, he would never have hurt either of them.

Mulder nuzzled the back of his neck. Nipped the skin gently between his teeth.

The observant Mulder had noticed only recently how Kulain got his wicked way with Alex. That Alex had a particularly sensitive place on the back of his neck that Kulain loved to bite. And that Alex would always surrender himself totally at that point, and let Kulain fuck him senseless. No matter how wayward he had been beforehand. It was worth a try......

Alex couldn't help it, though he wailed in protest. In the throes of instincts so deep they didn't have a name, he yielded to Fox, spreading his legs and offering his ass.

"That's it baby, " Mulder whispered soothingly. "You know how good I make you feel."

And it was true. Caught between Sean and Fox, the two of them doing their best to drive him out of his mind, he proceeded to have several of the most spectacular orgasms he had experienced in a long time. Despite his protesting moans.

Fox was so very good to him.

But Fox had been dominant. Taken him. Brought him to climax by slowly fucking his brains out, aided and abetted by the sly Sean. Fox had made him feel so good.

It was just that he should have been on top!

xx

Kulain headed for New Orleans. The luscious Ricky needed to be brought to heel before he got into deep trouble. He would be starting to change now, body and mind altering as the demon in him awoke.

Young demon-kin were vulnerable. Unable to defend themselves adequately and easily taken by more powerful demons. Those demons would soon scent that he was no longer human. And challenge him to fight, since he was not of their bloodline.

Kulain would not allow his sweet Ricky to be ripped to shreds, so he would have to persuade the young man to accept him.

An interesting challenge.

xx

Ricky stormed into the privacy of his room. That arrogant son of a bitch! If it hadn't been for the fact that his father needed this job, he would have decked the young fool there and then. Those friends of his though, they were another matter. Some instinct warned him that they were more than they seemed. Much more. They were dangerous in a way he recognised somehow. And the way they had looked at him...... As though fresh meat was on the menu. He shivered involuntarily.

"Cold, little one?" The dark figure inquired, standing just inside the doorway. Ricky gasped, and shrank back away from his unexpected visitor. Kulain stood, naked and magnificent, in the shadows. Ricky glanced down, involuntarily, towards the dusky length of Kulain's quiescent sex. He whimpered in fear, intimidated by what he saw. Then he made a break for the door. Kulain was faster, and blocked his escape route.

"You're afraid of me Ricky. I can understand that." The demon purred, keeping his claws retracted and he maintained a totally human appearance, despite the fact that what he really wanted to do was plunge into the human, take him and bind him close in mind and body. It was hard to rein in his desire, when he could so easily capture Ricky in his arms. In fact, the human's desire to flee was quite an erotic stimulus.

"You belong to me Ricky. Now and forever," Kulain explained softly. "From the moment we met....." "No!" The human gathered his shredded wits together. "I'd rather die. You may as well kill me now! I'll never let you touch me again......."

The strong jaw tilted upwards stubbornly, and the green eyes blazed in defiance. Kulain sighed. The feisty young human was certainly proving his courage. His scent was a heady mixture of fright and a desire he couldn't quite hide. Oh yes, quite the wanton little beauty.

His pretty Ricky wanted to be taken, despite all his meaningless protests. Kulain smiled. "You're very naive." Kulain said. It wasn't what Ricky had expected him to say, and Kulain realised that the young cop genuinely expected to die. He was blocking out of his mind all of his deepest desires. "A lesson, little one."

Ricky tensed, prepared to defend himself unto death. Kulain smiled slyly. He felt arousal sweep over him as he and Ricky confronted each other. He didn't fight it, and felt his body stir. Pheromones began to be manufactured in the cells of his body, centering on the erogenous zones of his body where their cells clustered thickest.

He sensed Ricky's breath quicken, and saw the human's pupils enlarge as his body began to react unconsciously to this new stimulus. Ricky shifted his stance, reflexively spreading his legs a little. The lush lips parted, and Kulain saw Ricky's tongue slip out to moisten his lips.

"Do you really hate me so much, little one?"

"Huh?"

Dazed, the young man stared uncomprehending at his big companion. Why had he never realised before how strong and muscular Kulain appeared.......

He found himself staring intently at Kulain's tumescent sexual organ, that had filled and thickened noticeably in the last few moments.

He moved closer, a step at a time, drawn to the demon as if by a magnet. He didn't even remember moving. Just that suddenly he was within Kulain's personal space, close enough to feel the heat radiating off the other's body. A long taloned hand stroked down the side of his face, and he leaned into the touch like a cat. Kulain smiled. He had Ricky now, so gently captured, and in thrall to his body. Ricky would do whatever he desired.

Time to find out how exceptional his pretty conquest really was. Their first encounter had been less than ideal. Ricky had not been able to free himself from his own inhibitions. But now his body was adapting itself to the touch of demons. Learning of the pleasures to be found from yielding to one more powerful and more experienced. Kulain planned to gently initiate his lover into undreamed of pleasures. He noticed that Ricky couldn't seem to take his green eyes off the erection the demon sported, and a surge of anticipation made a drop of fluid gleam at its tip.

"You'll be more comfortable if you kneel, my sweet......"

Ricky sank automatically to his knees and found Kulain's cock within inches of his face. For a moment, confusion showed in his eyes. Kulain gently nudged his head down. And Ricky's inhibitions disappeared. He began to nuzzle the glistening head, licking and swallowing the droplets of precum that gathered there.

Kulain sighed in pleasure, and closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of a sleek, pink tongue lapping the exquisitely sensitive length of his erection. Kulain made a sound of encouragement, and Ricky hesitantly tried to take him in deeper. Wanting to please, though he would deny the impulse later. His sweet mouth felt so good.

Though his enthusiasm for the act was delightful, the beautiful human was lamentably unskilled. Unable to take in Kulain's full length. Still, the thought of teaching him was pleasurable enough to send Kulain over the edge. Ricky gasped, as his mouth was filled with his lover's seed, then swallowed it.

A small trickle threaded its way down from the corner of his mouth, making Ricky look so delightfully wanton that Kulain couldn't resist the urge to pull him into his strong arms and kiss it away.

He could taste himself on the lush pink lips.

He released Ricky and sank back into a large armchair that stood in the corner of the room. Ricky's eyes tracked the demon's every move.

"Undress yourself for me, my sweet......" Kulain instructed. He watched as the human began to unbutton his shirt, and felt his body once more begin to react as the garment was slowly slipped down across pale skin, baring the prize of hardened nipples to his gaze. So responsive, this one. The human's clothes pooled around him as he undressed, and Kulain was once more ready to take him by the time Ricky stepped away from them. His erection was, if anything, even more prominent than before. Ricky too was sporting a substantial erection, and his flushed face looked adorable. Reddened skin in humans was such a sexual trigger. Cock, nipples and mouth all sending their own signals to a sexual partner. A sign that their owner wanted to be fucked until he was screaming in ecstasy.

Kulain intended to oblige.

He spread his legs and beckoned to Ricky. He was pleased to note that the human came to him unhesitatingly. Ricky came close, and stood before him, Kulain caught hold of the slender hips and for a moment their bodies pressed together, erections rubbing close. Ricky gave a little moan and tried to rub himself closer.

"No, pretty one. Put your arms around me and sit on my lap...... That's it. Don't be afraid. I'm going to make you feel so good now."

Kulain guided the luscious human, gently, to wrap his legs around the demon's waist, and lower himself slowly onto his big erection. Talons retracted, the demon's fingers carefully worked the human's tight ass open, enjoying the way Ricky groaned and tightened his legs around the demon's waist as he tried to hurry Kulain.

No. This would be done to Kulain's timetable. Slow and easy. Ricky wasn't going to wake up tomorrow when his lesson was over with a painfully sore body as a palpable reminder of his indiscretion. This would be wholly pleasurable for him. So Kulain ignored the increasingly frantic sounds the human was making, and took his time preparing Ricky.

Finally he was ready. Kulain began to work his large erection into Ricky's tight ass. The human sighed, and sank down onto it with a small whine of satisfaction. He wrapped his arms tightly around Kulain's neck and began to move his body slowly up and down on his lover's big cock, breathing in small gasping breaths as he was repeatedly filled and emptied.

Kulain made small co-operative movements from time to time, but Ricky was essentially fucking himself on Kulain's upraised cock, as Kulain's arms formed a supportive circle around him. Ricky was getting close now, sobbing with effort, bathed in perspiration and moving wildly, increasingly uncoordinated, until finally he exploded with a yell, writhing and screaming as he came. Kulain groaned as he felt the human's body pulse around him, and only a superhuman effort prevented him from coming too. But the whimper that Ricky gave as he felt the rocky hardness still inside him was utterly delicious. And as demon hands began to stroke his so-sensitive cock into wakefulness again the human began to whine continuously.

He would learn how hard he would have to work to satisfy his master. At least four times more tonight.

Kulain brought a finger to his mouth, covered with Ricky's semen, and licked it off, learning the taste of his property. The lovely Ricky was already starting to beg........ Ricky was indeed magnificent.

xx

Warmth. Enfolding him. Beneath him. Strong, secure, and safe.

Ricky nestled sleepily into the warmth. He had woken in a good place this morning. Not like the lonely nightmares of his recent past, when he had woken with tears still wet on his face, feeling so alone and abandoned. His body felt good too, with a kind of warm satisfaction that came from vigorous sexual activity the night before.

Mmmmm. Last night had been exceptional. He could remember the heady feelings that had come with orgasm.

Many orgasms.

Long fingers stroked his hair, as he dreamily relived the night before. Odd that he couldn't quite remember exactly who he had been with.....

"Finally awake, little one?" The deep, sensuous and totally familiar voice of Kulain. "You exhausted yourself last night. And I might add that you were quite exceptional!"

Ricky came fully awake and stared in guilty horror at his bedpartner, and Kulain's welcoming smile became remarkably wicked.

"I told you that you belonged to me, little one!" he said softly.

For a moment, Kulain thought that Ricky was about to give in and accept him. then the green eyes flashed fire and the young man swung a fist in a vain attempt to hit the demon. Kulain blocked the blow effortlessly.

"Bastard!" Ricky hissed, and Kulain watched with barely concealed amusement as his feisty conquest stormed out. It hadn't escaped his notice that the young man's nails had been long and sharp enough to scratch him last night.

Life was so entertaining at the moment!

xx Those animals which acquire habits of mutual aid are undoubtedly the fittest. They have more chances to survive, and they attain the highest development of intelligence and bodily organisation. P Kropotkin (1902)


Mulder sighed. In the two days since he and Sean had tricked Alex into bed, his beloved Alex had been sullen and moody, and generally insufferable. The green eyed man had glared at Fox whenever an opportunity presented itself, and was often to be seen pouting resentfully at Sean.

If he had known it was going to cause this much trouble, Mulder probably wouldn't have bothered. Then again, maybe he would. Alex had been spectacular in bed, and those little sounds of surrender he had made....

It had never been better. Alex's body was so perfect when stretched beneath him. If only he would relax and not take life so seriously. The sound of his mobile phone interrupted his train of thought.

It was AD Skinner.

"Mulder. I have a request to make. I know you don't take on many cases these days, but this one might interest you. And I'll consider it a personal favour if you can help me out..."

That wasn't like Skinner. The man almost sounded as if he was pleading. And when had Skinner ever begged him for something?

"Mulder, I need someone who's had experience on the X files..... There's a case my people are working on that has some unusual aspects to it..... I... er..." Skinner sounded nervous, as if he was sure he wouldn't be believed. "We thought it was a routine drug trafficking case, one of those new designer drugs we've been having so much trouble with, but something strange happened during our surveillance operation. Now you have to understand, three reliable witnesses saw this....."

"You!" Mulder said with sudden conviction.

"Well.... yes, The man we wanted was involved in an old case of mine years ago. Call it unfinished business."

"What did you see?" Mulder asked, trying to keep his voice level, despite the fact that he was grinning widely.

"I don't know." Skinner admitted. "I think it was..... an alien! Smallish, with grey skin. Whatever it was, it was acting in concert with the drug dealers. I don't like to think abut why......"

"You want me to join your operation?" Mulder asked.

The relief was evident from his former boss's voice as Skinner arranged a time and place for them to meet the next day. And Mulder savoured the feeling of being wanted for his experience and competence, something he had lately felt infrequently.

xx

Ricky Caruso was angry with himself. Sitting in the big old kitchen of the old house, he felt as if he had nowhere left to run to. There was no place he could flee that would be out of reach of Kulain. The demon wanted things from him that he wasn't prepared to give.

Alex had wanted the same thing.

Why was he so appealing to the wrong sort of guy? Even walking down the stairs this morning had been hazardous to his virtue. One of the young men who had catcalled to him yesterday had passed him by, and had turned to watch him descend. He had been acutely aware of those eyes watching his ass.

But he was so determined not to show any reaction that he didn't notice the expression of puzzlement that crossed the other man's face, the slight wrinkling of his nose and the frown that developed.

Or the sudden narrowing of the observer's inhumanly slitted pupils.

xx

Kyrenn had established himself on an island in the Mississippi bayous, close to New Orleans. In fact, the old plantation house he had taken over had a long and turbulent supernatural history. It was even rumoured to have hosted gatherings of the famous voodoo priestess, Marie Laveau. Isolated, in other words. Far enough out of the city that Kyrenn could guarantee his own privacy. Of course, the demon would have an excellent spy network in place by now. He was a demon of lesser power than Kulain, so he placed a great reliance on gathering information. There would be informers in every level of New Orleans society by now, from the gathering places of the rich and famous, to the above ground cemeteries that had such a sinister reputation among visitors to the city.

Kyrenn was a sensualist, far more than Kulain was. He lied to surround himself with beautiful humans, and he particularly enjoyed the sycophantic attentions of admirers. Above all, he enjoyed physical pleasures and had spread his favours far and wide. In the few months since his arrival, his sexual partners could be numbered in the hundreds. All of them now demon-kin, infected with Kyrenn's genes and loyal to their master. New Orleans was his.

Kulain strode up to the great old doorway of the mansion house. He could have materialised himself directly before Kyrenn, but politeness dictated that he show honour to the other demon before his minions. Though an appearance of equality would be far from the truth, it was still necessary in order to gain the slimy little toad's co-operation.

He was taken into a large reception room, by a minion. Half a dozen attractive young men and women were seated around the room, ready to serve Kyrenn's every desire. Interestingly, the women were all tall, slender and exceptionally beautiful, whilst the men were all strong and virile specimens. They made a startling contrast to their leader.

Kyrenn sat in a prominent position at the head of the room. He was a small, wizened gnome-like creature with startling, violet eyes and in his human guise, a complete absence of hair. At four feet tall, he looked ridiculous in comparison with his current 6 foot tall blonde beauty, who sat on his lap and was giggling and petting his master's smooth pate. By all accounts though, there was nothing diminutive about the size of Kyrenn's sexual organs.

As soon as Kyrenn saw Kulain, he stood and came forward, the blonde human male slithering onto his butt, at Kyrenn's feet. Kulain made a desperate effort not to laugh, and greeted the little demon as if he was a long lost brother. It as obvious that Kyrenn was greatly flattered by the attentions of the powerful Kulain. He was even hospitable enough to offer Kulain a couple of minions to see to his physical needs, should the Demonlord feel the need to spill his seed. Two beautiful humans, a male and a female. Hmmm. it had been a long time since he had considered a female sexual partner. Though he had amused himself with their softly curving bodies in the past, it just didn't appeal to him at the moment. Not nearly as arousing as his pretty males.

Kulain smiled, and began the long process of negotiation. Sitting in luxury with a ready supply of subservient humans. The things he would do to safeguard his humans!

xx

Ricky needed to think So it seemed natural somehow to walk and see some of the sights of this famous city. The mighty Mississippi with its tourist infested riverboats, the wealthy mansions whose foundations were built using the money gained from slave trading, the above ground cemeteries built when the bodies of the long dead started popping out of the ground during periods of flooding. A beautiful and fascinating city, which wasn't without its conventional dangers. Despite the self- confidence he had developed as a cop, Ricky was careful on the streets, and avoided any area that appeared deserted. There were places round here that had a bad reputation for street robberies. Despite his recent experiences, the idea of a supernatural threat never entered his thoughts.

His father and Madaleine had both carefully refrained from asking him what the problem was, but both of them must know something was wrong. The simple fact that he was visiting them told him that. When had he ever been close to them? That was an easy question to answer Never! It must be obvious that he was running away from something.

He sank down onto a conveniently placed seat that had been placed in a scenic spot near the river, and stared vacantly at the pedestrian traffic nearby His eyes were momentarily drawn to a tall, dark-haired man who jogged past, a small, blonde woman at his side. The guy reminded him once again of his problem. The reality he was forced to face, though he had tried to deny it. He liked men. He liked the way his body felt beneath Alex or Kulain. He loved to be held in strong arms and surrender himself to their protective embrace.

For most of his life he had been living in a dream state, and the first caress that Kulain had given him had woken a previously unsuspected heat in his body. He feared it and craved it in equal measure. But Kulain wasn't even human.

What option did he have? Kulain wanted him. It wasn't easy to refuse him. And Alex..... that fascinating, wonderful man, who ignited such passion within him.... Alex didn't want him. Damn him to hell for the heartbreak he had caused. Damn them both!

He walked along the street, heading back towards the French Quarter of the city. It was mid-afternoon by now. He had spent hours in the hot and humid weather, and he was growing tired. It seemed too that most of the tourists and locals were taking a siesta. There were only half a dozen people visible to him. Oddly, one of them looked like that guy he had seen earlier, the dark-haired man in the blue track suit. Puzzled, Ricky paused to study him. Maybe he was just getting paranoid?

The man sensed Ricky's scrutiny. He stopped and turned to stare at the younger man. There was something familiar about him.......

The man had been one of Duncan Villiers obnoxious friends! Ricky was sure he was one of the men he had seen the night before. This guy hadn't spoken to him though, just hung back in the shadows and watched Ricky. Like he was watching now, in fact.

This was crazy. Surely Villier's friend wasn't following him. The sound was so unexpected that Ricky felt a chill roll down his spine. And as the other man walked towards him, the young cop's unease increased. He decided that he didn't particularly want to have a confrontation. He turned to leave. Every single one of the half a dozen other people in the street was watching him. And they all were smiling in that unpleasant, almost anticipatory way, as they closed in on him.

With a gasp of terror, Ricky took off, running, trying to get past them. There were too many of them. And even as something connected with stunning force against the back of his head, he realised that they all displayed demonically glowing eyes.

xx

Kulain and Kyrenn had reached an important point in their negotiations. Kyrenn was about to accede to all of Kulain's demands, in return for the small concession of the right to hunt in Tennessee. Since he had never been there, and planned to avoid the country music capital of the world for all eternity, Kulain regarded it as a good bargain.

They were interrupted by a group of young men who came racing in, to kneel before Kyrenn. They were excited and keen to tell their master the news.

They had captured an interloper on their territory. Kulain knew immediately who it was. With his luck, it could be no one else.

Ricky.

xx

Ricky moaned and tried to raise his head. What the hell had happened to him? Those sons of bitches had ambushed him, and then something had hit him on the back of the head, and that was the last thing he remembered. Until he woke up with a headache, face down on a lushly carpeted floor, unexpectedly naked. Maybe he was even in Villier's own mansion house. With a groan he moved, trying to push himself up onto hands and knees.

"No, worm! Stay on the floor, where you belong!"

Ricky recognised the voice. It was Duncan Villiers. That bastard had gone too far this time! Ricky snarled, and tried to stand. Duncan's foot pressed painfully in the centre of his back, forcing him to the floor again.

"You son of a bitch! I'm going to kill you!" Ricky snarled. He felt a surge of rage, and without thinking, he was extending claws, lunging forward, trying to escape his tormentor. A boot in the ribs drove all the breath from him, and he fell back, gasping.

"Little demon-whore thinks it's brave!" Duncan laughed.

At least a dozen other voices, male and female, joined his mocking chuckle. Dizzily, Ricky tried to focus, and saw a crowd of people surrounding him. No, not people. Not with those terrible, inhuman violet eyes. Demons. They were surrounding him, and all displayed avid, lustful expressions. It was then that he started to feel intensely afraid.

"Your kind aren't welcome here. This is our territory. You're going to be taught a lesson, worm!"

"Look. You've got the wrong man. I don't have anything to do with demons....." Ricky protested vainly.

"You only have to do it once with a demon, fool! Then you're marked forever....!" Villiers chuckled. "Shall I show you?"

Ricky realised his danger too late. Two of them grabbed his arms then Duncan Villiers was astride him, biting at the back of his neck hard enough to draw blood. Ricky screamed in pain.

Then came the terrible betrayal of his body. His hips were lifting, legs spreading themselves unbidden. He couldn't help himself, though he tried so hard not to submit. Villiers was whispering obscenities in his ear, promises of what he was going to do, and how his friends were going to take their turns afterwards. And all the while Ricky was unable to stop himself moaning and offering himself, wanting it. Wanting the hardness of Villiers cock in his ass. Wanting to be mounted and spread open. Hating the unstoppable instincts that made him yield to the male behind him. Grovelling humiliatingly.

He tried to shut out what was happening to him. The way he was acting the whore for them, unable to deny the instincts that Villiers controlled. The throbbing hardness between his legs.

Ricky felt tears rolling down his face. To his eternal shame he began to beg, though he was no longer sure what for.

"That's it baby! Open up for me!" Villiers was touching him, readying him.........

"Alex......" Ricky was unaware of the tiny pleading whisper.

Another observer heard it, and almost imperceptibly sighed.

Ricky heard a peculiar strangled squawk, and the weight disappeared from his body. Something sodden and wet thudded to the floor next to him. Turning his head slightly, Ricky found himself staring into the sightless eyes of Villiers decapitated head.

"Mine, I think!" A familiar voice purred.

Strong arms lifted him, and he clung to the well-known body, not wanting to let go. He felt himself lifted and swept elsewhere and just held on to Kulain, eyes tightly closed, his hands clutching so tightly that they hurt.

There was finally stillness, and he found that he was sitting on Kulain's knee, leaning against that strong chest. He was dimly aware, through the dizziness in his head, that there were others nearby. His body was still aching with need, and his quivering cock was throbbing. He whimpered in anguish and tried to hide his head against Kulain's shoulder. There was only instinct now. The urge to huddle close to the being who was master of his body and soul, and yield up all responsibility to Kulain.

"It's alright, little one. You're safe." Kulain was distantly murmuring reassurance. Ricky moaned pleadingly. "Soon, baby. I'll make you feel better soon."

xx

Kyrenn looked envious. Kulain could understand that. Shivering with longing, clinging to Kulain, Ricky was the essence of all that demons found attractive. Beautiful, responsive, slightly vulnerable in appearance, Ricky was delightful. And of course, when he and Kyrenn had interrupted the smaller demon's minions in their attack, they had been given the arousing sight of the human on his hands and knees, offering himself.

Kyrenn had not taken his eyes off Ricky since then. Perhaps it would be amusing to give him a show. Kulain could feel Ricky wriggling slightly on his lap, trying to ease the discomfort of his swollen cock. The young man wasn't really aware of what he was doing, the lust chemicals in his bloodstream were still dictating his behaviour. However, he was now beginning to bond to Kulain rather than to the usurper, Alex. The more often Kulain reasserted his claim over Ricky's fine ass, the more dependant the pretty young man would become.

Kulain had a delicious lapful of warm human and he was demon enough to relish the advantage he had, however dishonourable it was. He gathered Ricky close, and gently gripped the young cop's swollen cock. Ricky moaned and bit his lower lip, his head rolling back to rest on Kulain's shoulder. Kulain grasped his prize tightly at the base, feeling it become even harder in his hand as Ricky stopped fighting his feelings and yielded up control of his body completely. He could feel the blood moving beneath the warm skin, and the veins standing proud. He drew his hand along the hard length until his fist gripped it just below the head. Already, drops of gleaming fluid were gathering on its tip. Tightening his fist slightly brought a moan and made the head stand proud. Ricky muttered incoherently and his head thrashed about a little.

Kyrenn was staring hypnotically at the dewdrops of fluid precum that formed as Kulain pumped Ricky towards climax. A light tease, swirling the engorged head of his pet cop's penis with slightly extended clawtips rapidly brought Ricky to the edge. Kulain palmed the head and with a sharp cry, Ricky exploded into the palm of Kulain's hand. The young cop sagged against Kulain, barely conscious, his mind and body totally exhausted.

Kulain smirked at Kyrenn, and deliberately raised his hand to his mouth, licking the human's seed off his hand with relish. Kyrenn moaned in envy and Kulain laughed as the squat demon hurriedly departed in search of a human or three to quench the fire in his balls.

Not a bad idea actually. A tasty mouthful was not fully satisfying. But plunging into Ricky's unresisting body had a certain appeal. Not an honourable course of action, and certainly not a wild ride with a pretty human bouncing up and down for an hour or two on his rock hard cock. A pleasant fantasy, but hardly reality.

His own balls were beginning to throb, and he could feel the tightness behind his eyes that signalled irritability and the desire to commit carnage.

No, though Ricky was sleepy and lethargic, his firmly rounded ass would certainly serve to sate Kulain's lusts. And leaving his semen to gel within that fine ass would bind Ricky closer. It would deposit genetic materials that would mark him as belonging to Kulain.... they would be absorbed into his bloodstream and scent him as Kulain's property.

The demon lifted Ricky, aid him down on Kyrenn's ridiculous satin pillows, and positioned himself between the human's thighs. Within a few minutes, he was pounding deep into the unresisting human's sweet depths. No doubt the feisty young cop would be angry with him later. Delicious. Kulain decided that perhaps he was as amoral as certain opponents in the government alleged.

Just a bit.

Ricky moaned in pleasure, and murmured something. Kulain leaned closer as he thrust downwards, and heard what the human said.

"Alex......."

He really would have to take care of that little problem

xx

Individuals who are defeated consistently in encounters with one set of opponents become psychologically "down," display timidity when they encounter new sets of opponents, and thus are more likely to retain their low rank..... E. O. Wilson—Sociobiology (1980)


Ricky murmured something incoherent and tried to nestle back into Kulain's arms. The demon laughed softly, the sound rousing Ricky a little from his sleepy condition. The young man looked around him and frowned in puzzlement.

"Where am I?" he said with a largely unsuccessful attempt to hide a yawn. They appeared to be in a large room, furnished expensively, with a huge floor to ceiling mirror along one wall. And of course, the huge bed which they occupied.

Kulain smiled. Ricky had been so exhausted that afternoon that he hadn't even stirred when he was brought to Kulain's lair. He had slept for hours in fact, and it was now well after midnight.

"You're in Washington....," Kulain said.

Ricky was bright. He knew almost immediately where he was.

"The tower!" he whispered. It was one place that he had never dreamed of visiting. No one in the world knew what went on inside its walls so the media claimed, except Kulain's minions. It occurred to him for the first time that at some point in the last few days, he had become one of them, without even noticing. This was not a good career move. And what the hell was he going to tell his family?

Kulain rose from the bed in a single sinuous movement. Ricky shivered, hating the small stir of arousal that jolted through him at the sight of Kulain's sleek, lean body. The flash of a wicked grin from the demon told him that Kulain knew the power he had over the young man. A taloned hand caressed the cop's face gently. Ricky couldn't help parting his lips as a digit brushed across them.

"You'll be safe here, with me, my sweet. Until you decide what you really want." He looked regretful. "I have business to attend to, Ricky. Treat this place as your home. We'll talk later." Kulain slipped into night black leathers that clung to the contours of his body and created a stunningly sensuous impression.

As the demon departed, Ricky was left to wonder whether his life had just got better, or worse.

Half an hour later, wandering the seemingly endless corridors and halls of this place, Ricky had just about decided it was worse. Treat this place like home, huh? Now where the hell was the refrigerator?

xx

Alex couldn't sleep. He was still on edge from his last encounter with Mulder. Things were definitely strained between them. How could he possibly explain what was wrong with him. That he was an adulterous son of a bitch who hadn't known when he was well off.

Predictably, their last conversation had been filled with barely restrained bitterness. Mulder didn't understand what he had done that was so wrong. He was angry and hurt. And Alex had been filled with guilt and self-loathing. In the end he had just walked away, leaving Mulder staring after him, tears glittering in his eyes. Which made Alex feel worse. He had wrecked one of the sweetest relationships he had ever known, simply because he couldn't keep his cock in his pants.

But Ricky had been good too. Luscious. So willing to satisfy his darkest desires.

The worst thing was that he still wanted Fox. When the other man came close to him, it was all he could do not to beg Mulder to fuck him raw. Fox Mulder was addictive and so damned good. Magnificent, like an expensive wine. Being held by him made Alex feel so very secure. He was so confused by the turmoil of emotion he felt.

Alex decided to take his mind off his troubles by fixing himself something sweet, chocolaty and loaded with thousands of calories. The last thing on earth he expected was to see an all too familiar green- eyed cop standing before him.

It was the slut! Here, in the tower! The place Alex called home. The place where he and Fox belonged. There was no place for the likes of Ricky Caruso in this place. Not ever.

With a growl, Alex Krycek launched himself at the younger man, slamming him into the wall. Ricky cried out in alarm, and tried to push Alex away from him hands scrabbling against Alex's chest, but Alex was the stronger by far. Ricky found himself in the familiar position of being helpless under Alex's hands.

Alex leaned heavily against his captive, ignoring Ricky's desperate struggles, as the younger man beat his fists against Alex's chest. Unconsciously, Alex ground his hips against Ricky's and the younger man moaned in despair. If he once allowed Alex to take him....... surely he would betray himself and Alex would know his secret. The fact that he had fallen in love with the older man.

"Please," Ricky begged. "Alex...."

If he had thought to appeal to Alex Krycek's better nature, it was a lost cause. Ricky found himself reacting to Alex in a way that was preordained from the moment Alex had first touched him. He moaned slightly, and his hips lifted helplessly towards his tormentor, meeting Alex's thrusting movements with his own. Alex slid his leg between Ricky's and the younger man began to writhe as Alex applied pressure to his most sensitive places. And what was worse, he wanted it. He craved it!

With a growl, Alex bit at the side of Ricky's neck, tasting him, subliminally aware that his slut had been with Kulain recently. Alex bit harder in punishment as his rival's attentions became clear, hands sliding over Ricky's hardened nipples and flat belly. The slut moaned and clutched at him, knowing his place. Alex had forgotten how good it was to be in such total command of another man. He was close to losing control already from just touching the slut like this. Yet the slut's eyes were shining and when he pulled Alex's head down and kissed him, Alex was content to crush those lips beneath his and take what was offered to him.

"You're mine, bitch!" he snarled. "Say it!"

"Yours....." Ricky whimpered, and as Alex pressed his hard erection against the younger man, Ricky moaned in frantic need.

xx

Mulder had never dreamed of anything like this. Frozen in place, he stared in disbelief at the sight before him. When he had heard raised voices, he had thought that Alex was arguing with Kulain. But then he had heard Ricky, and had realised who Kulain had brought back to the Tower after his recent foray into the outside world. Of all the stupid things to do.... Of course Ricky and Alex were going to fight. Weren't they both rivals for his affection.

He only realised how egocentric that view was when he saw the two of them. Prepared to step in and break up a fight, he wasn't prepared for this Alex and Ricky weren't fighting. Not in any way that he had ever understood. They were making out!

Alex was running his hands across the younger man's body, and though he muttered obscenities at Ricky, Mulder was so familiar with the way Alex's eyes were shining and the flush to his face brought about by arousal. And Ricky, though he was trembling and making small sounds of distress, had his arms around Alex and was already spreading his legs wider. Definitely not the passive victim that he pretended to be.

Mulder closed his eyes, not wanting to see any more. He understood now. He had been complacent, no, arrogant in his assumptions. He had taken Alex for granted, even flirted with Ricky himself. And it seemed as if he had lost everything because of it. He choked back a sob, not wanting the two men to hear him, though that was unlikely. They were lost in their own world of sexual desire.

"Do you trust me, my love?" A taloned hand unexpectedly gripped his shoulder. Kulain stood behind him. The demon had moved so silently that Mulder hadn't heard him approach. An arm comfortingly wrapped round him.

Mulder could only bow his head and press his forehead against Kulain's shoulder, shaking with shock. Kulain's warm hand gently brushed away the wetness on his lover's cheek.

"Alex still wants you." Mulder shook his head. "If he didn't, he wouldn't have returned here. He would have stayed with Ricky."

Mulder looked at him with such fragile hope. His sweet Fox did indeed trust him, the demon noted with pleasure.

"Let me explain a little of what you're seeing here. It's not the way it seems. Simple biology. When they're near each other, Ricky has a kind of power over him, or to be more accurate, his instincts. If they get too close to each other, their desires take over."

"That's no excuse!" Mulder hissed angrily.

"No. I intended Ricky to be for my exclusive use, not his. Alex is trespassing And I intend him to learn the error of his ways." Kulain smiled. "And then you'll be able to persuade him back to your bed..... if that's what you want?" Mulder nodded.

"I'll fight for him!" Mulder said decisively, a new determination in his eyes. I've loved Alex for too long to lose him now!"

"Then wait here, while I wreck Alex's plans for the night! And don't interfere, no matter what you might think of my methods. I can manipulate his instincts in ways you never dreamed of. Just do what I tell you and say nothing. I guarantee that he'll not go near Ricky after tonight, not without my permission...."

Mulder nodded. Kulain gestured for him to hide in a small curtained alcove and instructed him to wait for a signal. Pleased by the success of his stratagem, Kulain turned to deal with his pretty pair.

xx

"You think he's yours! Not quite!" A cold voice froze both Ricky and Alex in their efforts to fuck each other through the wall,

Alex whirled, and found Kulain close behind him. But before he could even raise a hand to defend himself, he was swept bodily away from Ricky and lifted into the air with incredible strength. He found himself dangling, helpless as a kitten, in Kulain's too strong grip.

"Get away!" Kulain snapped at Ricky. The young cop stumbled away, dizzily. All he wanted to do at that moment was to quench the burning heat inside him. But Kulain and Alex seemed to be caught up in some drama of their own that didn't include him. Dazed by his own so-ready submission to Alex, despite his earlier resolutions, Ricky sank to the floor and huddled shivering in a corner. Why, oh why had he let things get so out of hand?

"Get your hands off me!" Alex screamed at Kulain. "You have no right to interfere."

"You think not?" Kulain said in a silken tone. Alex didn't recognise the danger signals. He struggled uselessly, then subsided, panting, shifting in discomfort as his hard cock began to throb.

"You took what was mine, Alex." His eyes glowed with green light, for the first time warning Alex that Kulain was angry. Alex moaned softly in fear, and tugged at Kulain's fingers again.

"He wants me......!" he said, his voice unconsciously taking on a pleading note.

"His instincts tell him to submit to you, Alex! It's not the same thing!" Kulain sounded exasperated. "And he does it so very well, doesn't he. It's so very tempting, the way he spreads his legs. But he's still mine. And so are you, my sweet, though you seem determined to try my patience."

Alex snarled, territorial instincts flaring, though he retained enough sense not to attack Kulain. The demon shook him until he became silent again. "I have a solution, my sweet. A way to settle our differences in a fair way. Will you listen?" A reluctant nod. "I propose a contest between you and Ricky. The winner can have whoever he wants as a permanent sexual partner, and the loser spends the next three days satisfying my every whim."

"What!" Ricky squeaked, shock registering in the sharpness of his voice.

Alex flushed, then his eyes narrowed speculatively. It would solve a lot of problems, especially the difficulties posed by Kulain's interference. It was unlikely that the slut would be able to beat him at anything, Ricky was still too human to compete on an equal level with him.

Ricky too, when he thought about it, could see a way out of his difficulties. If he could beat Alex he would have what he wanted. Not that he had really decided who exactly he wanted yet.

"Yeah. Okay." Ricky said softly. There were worse things he could face than three nights in Kulain's bed. At least he would feel warm and safe.

"Lets do it!" Alex said. The thought of losing never entering his mind.

Kulain smiled in sly satisfaction. This was going to be delicious. He risked a sly glance towards the hidden Mulder. His sharp demon vision could see the barest gleam of Mulder's hazel eyes as the agent silently watched them.

"Take your clothes off, both of you!" he ordered. Ricky blushed delightfully and Alex merely glared, but both complied. Kulain sighed in appreciation at the sight. Standing side by side, they were exceptionally beautiful, two dark-haired beauties, both still half aroused by their earlier passion. This was indeed a good plan. He couldn't really lose. He would have one of them soon, and which ever one it was would be exceptionally sore from his use by the time morning came. Perhaps it was his imagination, but he seemed to hear a soft sigh from behind the nearby curtain. Perhaps Mulder was as struck by the sight of his comely males as Kulain was. Still, wasn't that part of the plan.....

"What is this contest?" Alex said coldly, breaking into Kulain's contemplation. The demon smiled quite evilly.

"A simple duel, my Alex." That got a furious glare. ""You will take it in turns to touch each other, and the loser will be the one whose control breaks first. All you have to do to win, my Alex, is to stop yourself from coming when Ricky touches you.....!"

He noted with wicked amusement, the effect that his words had on the formerly diminishing erections of both men. And the look of startled consternation that Alex displayed.

He began to laugh.

xx

Alex gritted his teeth and tried to ignore the silken touch of Ricky Caruso, as the younger man trailed his fingers downwards in a hellishly good caress. The slut wasn't going to win. He wasn't! The slut was cunning. He was deliberately keeping his touch delicate and teasing. Then it was over. Three times, Ricky had done that, working lower each time as his confidence increased. Alex was beginning to hate him.

His turn came. He saw Ricky watching him nervously, half afraid as to what form his retaliation would take. Alex growled, and gripped Ricky's chin. He kissed the younger man hungrily, his mouth demanding Ricky's submission. Ricky moaned into his mouth and his hands scrabbled against Alex as he was bent backwards and Alex pressed himself down over the other, grinding his hips against Ricky's. When the moan became a whimper, he released Ricky, trying to ignore the sweet feel of the other's skin against his. The desire to take Ricky was a demanding pressure inside him.

Ricky swayed, gasping for a few moments, then shook his head. He had that familiar dazed look that made Alex desire him so much. Then Ricky gave a sudden grin and decisively leaned forward and suckled Alex's right nipple. Kulain purred with pleasure at the startled cry Alex gave. Ricky was becoming quite adventurous now that he knew he could gain some measure of revenge on Alex.

His rat was moaning, eyes half closed as he twisted under the ministrations of Ricky's full mouth. Alex's hands were clenched as he tried to stop his fingers from fisting themselves in Ricky's hair. The younger man finished and with a triumphant smirk, straightened up. And Kulain waited with baited breath to see what delicious spectacle Alex would provide him with next.

Alex shivered, trying to get himself under control. His nipples had always been particularly sensitive. A lucky move on the slut's part! He decided that he was going to end this before the slut could get lucky again. He dropped to his knees, gripped Ricky's weeping cock, and began to lick and suckle at the swollen head.

"Noooo!" Ricky wailed as his control wavered.

Now that was a satisfying noise. Alex increased the pressure of his fingers and gave a powerful suck. He felt Ricky shudder, and momentarily the slut's knees buckled as he swayed forward, instinctively trying to push his cock all of the way down Alex's throat. Alex released him. Ricky would be lucky if he lasted through one more turn. The next time Alex planned to slip his finger up between the slut's legs. A quick massage of Ricky's prostate would finish the little bitch off.

There was a hint of bitterness in the way Ricky was watching him.

"Alex....." Ricky begged softly.

He wasn't going to listen to the slut as Ricky tried to worm his way out of his obligations. Alex knew from his nights with Kulain that he could hold out for a while yet. Ricky had a lot to learn about how to make a man come.

Ricky could tell from the smirk Alex directed towards him, that he thought he had won. It was so hard to think straight when Alex was touching him.... His body was shaking from the older man's ministrations, and he was aware of Kulain's regard. The demon was enjoying every moment of their discomfort. His chances of victory were diminishing now. He could always try what Alex had just done, though he lacked confidence.

Hesitantly, he knelt before Alex, and saw the older man show surprise and a flash of lust that he couldn't quite hide. Maybe there was a little hope. Hesitantly he applied his mouth in imitation of Alex, and heard the older man emit a most satisfying moan.

xx

They were beautiful together. Fox Mulder could understand Kulain's fascination with the two of them. When they had first stood naked before Kulain, the sight of his beautiful Alex and the younger, slightly less muscular cop had stirred a heat between his legs. Then when he had heard what Kulain proposed they should do..... He could feel his cock thickening within moments, paralleling the two competitors.

The reality was far more stunning than even he could imagine. How could Kulain just sit there silently and watch? Seeing the two of them touching each other, moving together....... He had thought he would be insanely jealous, but there was nothing of love about this. Alex was playing to win, with no sign of tenderness and Ricky was struggling to control himself after only a few moments. No, Mulder didn't feel too jealous. He found himself too intent on watching those two luscious bodies. How the hell could Kulain just sit there so coolly? Didn't he feel in the least aroused? But then the demon was exceptionally good at hiding his feelings.

Mulder was aroused. He was becoming harder with every moment. And his erection was diamond hard already. He twisted in discomfort, and to give himself some relief, he pulled down his pants as quietly as he could. A quick glance through the small gap in the curtains showed Alex on his knees before Ricky. They were both flushed and making small moans. Alex's lips were glistening and smeared with precum

Mulder grinned, despite his situation. Couldn't Alex see the trap Kulain had engineered? It was obvious that he was as aroused by touching Ricky as when Ricky touched him.

He wasn't surprised to find that his hand was frantically pumping at his erect cock. He only wished that he knew what Kulain intended for him. Maybe, if he begged a little, Kulain would give him what his body really wanted at the moment, ease the unsatisfied ache within him that Alex had left....... Maybe if he went down on his hands and knees, Kulain would take care of the need between his legs. Maybe that would make Alex jealous......?

He saw what Ricky was clumsily attempting to do for Alex, and sobbed aloud, unable to suppress his need any longer. He wanted to do that to Alex! He wanted to push his way between them and have both of them at once.....

xx

Alex jerked his head round when he heard the sound of someone behind him. Unfortunately the effect was to drive his cock further down Ricky's throat, which sent a jolt of pleasure straight to his brain. Kulain rose sinuously to his feet, and Alex shivered a little when he saw the bulge in Kulain's black leather pants that had been hidden from his sight. The demon was really enjoying the free show they were giving him.

Kulain approached the source of the sound, an alcove, and pulled back the curtain in one swift movement. Alex watched him, half-distracted by the slut's mouth working him. What he saw stunned him.

Fox was there!

A Fox with his pants around his ankles and his cock in his hand, by all appearances about to come from watching them. Kulain grinned, applied his hand in assistance to Fox, and the agent came explosively.

The sight sent an overwhelming jolt to his own erection. Fox! Beautiful, with flushed face and licking his come from Kulain's hand. Hazel eyes turning towards Alex with a dreamy, contented smile.

He couldn't hold back. No matter how much he tried. Not with Fox looking at him like that.

He came. His body jerked forward again and again, as spurt after spurt of his seed shot down the slut's throat. And somehow, he was on the floor, staring up at Ricky as their positions unaccountably became reversed. The cop's eyes shone with astonished delight and Alex realised he had lost.

He watched as Kulain strode to the cop, bent him over, sank his own erect penis into Ricky's suddenly writhing body and fucked him to their mutual screaming climax in less than a dozen powerful strokes.

He had lost!

xx

"Well, my pretty one?" Kulain smiled at Ricky, almost purring with pleasure after his delicious game. "Have you made a choice? Who do you really want?"

Ricky shivered slightly. He found himself even more confused now than he was before. Alex had been prepared to take advantage of him. And Kulain had used him again. He shook his head.

"I need time to think....."

Kulain nodded. "I believe Fox has an interesting case you might like to attend tomorrow. Take all the time you need." His expression became utterly wicked. "Alex and I are going to be busy for a few days" He moved to stand over his green-eyed beauty, who was still huddled on his knees, head bowed. A taloned hand stroked Alex's hair possessively. "Isn't that right, little one! Make sure you're lying on your stomach on my bed in three minutes. And your rump had better be raised in the air,...."

"Like hell!" Alex's temper was rekindled. Perhaps not entirely wisely.

Ricky watched, open-mouthed. Kulain winked at him, and his pretty cop blushed and lowered his eyes submissively. Kulain nodded at Fox, to remind the agent of the promise he had made. The demon couldn't restrain a chuckle. "Oh, this is going to be fun!"

xx

Territorial Defence—holding on to a particular piece of ground or possession, and defending it against intruders, by attack if necessary.......


It was almost preordained that Alex would not follow instructions. And as Kulain had expected when he returned to the bedroom, Alex was not on the bed. In fact, he was in the process of dressing, and was muttering obscenities as he made ready for a hurried departure.

"I think not!" Kulain said in silken tones.

Alex gave a start, and spun round, looking guilty. He flushed, then began to edge away apprehensively. Kulain gestured to the bed with a flourish. Alex shook his head and scowled. Kulain almost purred in anticipation.

Alex didn't even see Kulain move. He just found himself upside down, ass in the air over Kulain's knee. Then the flat of the demon's hand connected with his butt with a resounding slap. He howled, more in humiliation than in actual pain. Before he could recover, several additional impacts followed the first. He was dumped unceremoniously on the bed.

"You agreed to obey me Alex. I'll give you one minute to present yourself, ready for me on that bed. Or your butt will be too sore to sit on tomorrow!"

Alex was all too obviously stunned. He opened his mouth to protest, green eyes glittering in outrage, but the protest died unspoken when Kulain growled softly in warning. The demon watched as Alex weighed up his chances of making it past Kulain. It was obvious that he wouldn't make it. Alex wavered in indecision, but seeing Kulain's mouth set in a grim line, he reluctantly obeyed.

xx

Mulder had waited patiently for Ricky to dress himself. It took a while, because the green-eyed cop had so hastily shed some of his clothes that he couldn't immediately find them. Admittedly, it was quite an attractive sight. He dragged his gaze reluctantly away from the shapely body and tried to smother a yawn. Maybe there was time to get some sleep before his dawn appointment with the FBI squad that Skinner had taken charge of. A couple of hours perhaps.

Ricky shyly pulled on his jeans, suddenly aware exactly how tight they pulled over his ass. Like a second skin, and it was obvious that his companion had noticed. Mulder was an unknown quantity. They didn't really know each other, though he was aware that Mulder and Alex were supposedly an item. All he really knew from their brief acquaintance was that Mulder was a fabulous kisser, and had enjoyed watching him and Alex. And he looked to have a great body. Hardly the most auspicious of introductions. The case sounded intriguing though. A real FBI investigation. The "ambitious young cop" part of his personality was thrilled at the prospect.

A series of sounds made both men freeze and turn towards Kulain's room. Loud slapping noises, punctuated by cries of outrage. It was obvious what was happening. Mulder sighed. Kulain was certainly a master of the unexpected. Mulder had never dreamed he would go to those lengths. But though he had momentarily wanted to charge in and rescue Alex, he had stopped himself, mainly because a small part of him thought that Alex deserved a little chastisement for his adultery. And only Kulain would have dared do that to Alex. Mulder forced himself to ignore the sudden silence that followed, which was perhaps more disturbing. He glared at the problematic young cop.

"Shut your mouth, Caruso! You look like you're catching flies!"

Maybe it was better to head off to the stakeout now.

xx

Kulain had hit him! Kulain had treated him as though he was a naughty youngster, and had expressed himself very clearly. Alex was outraged. But he would have to obey or be punished, at least for the next three days. Alex snarled in frustration and reluctantly began to pull his jeans down. Well the demon could have what he wanted just this once. At least, for as long as Alex lasted tonight. After the first humiliating incident of the evening, the slut's victory, Alex doubted that he could manage to get it up again. He had come so incredibly hard for Ricky that he had been brought to his knees, and he had little energy left. Kulain was going to be very frustrated.

He grinned nastily. If Kulain thought he was going to co-operate for any stupid games, then the demon was going to be disappointed. Alex would just lie there and let himself be fucked. He certainly wasn't going to initiate anything which would pleasure Kulain.

With a rather theatrical sigh, he knelt on the bed with his ass in the air, head and shoulders lowered, and closed his eyes. He waited for Kulain. And waited. And waited.......

After about five minutes he opened his eyes again and cast a sidelong glance at Kulain. The demon sat opposite him, studying the fine lines of Alex's body.

"How long are you going to make me wait?" Alex snarled.

Kulain's slit pupils visibly narrowed, then he rose sinuously to his feet and moved behind Alex. Then a long-taloned finger was being stroked up the inside of his thighs. Kulain's voice came as a purr.

"Admit that you and Ricky both belong to me, and you can leave now, Alex. Or do I have to prove it to you? Are you so eager to learn how loudly you can scream, my sweet Alex?"

A digit began working its way inside him. Alex tried to ignore the slow, insidious way it was starting to arouse him. Hatefully teasing and stroking inside him so that beads of sweat formed on his forehead. It was becoming hard to remain indifferent to Kulain. Alex bit his lip hard to stifle a betraying moan, unaware that his body was swaying slightly in time to Kulain's ministering fingers. There was suddenly a withdrawal of that touch, and he was mortified to hear the slight sob of need that he emitted. A hand came between his legs and found Alex to be satisfyingly erect. Then there was the warmth of Kulain's body behind his and he was filled so completely that he couldn't suppress his desire any longer.

He was shamingly, humiliatingly grinding himself back against Kulain, wailing, unable to control himself, no matter how much he tried. It felt so very good. Kulain was riding him so hard that he was only able to yield himself up to the piston-like drive of Kulain into his body.

His climax was inevitable from the first moment Kulain touched him. But he had never anticipated that he would be forced to endure a further three such peaks in the course of their lovemaking. Or that Kulain would be able to drive him to the edge of insanity.

Where the hell he found the energy from, he would never know.

xx

Alex had done as he was told, Kulain mused. Trembling with humiliation, he had assumed the position Kulain desired. His attempt at rebellion had ended in ignominious failure, when it became obvious that Kulain was furious. He would have tried to argue further with the demon, but that would probably have inflamed the situation further. Kulain suppressed his chuckle.

He had made his little rat pay dearly for his defiance. Alex was presently shivering with exhaustion, his flanks trembling and body streaked with sweat. His belly and thighs were liberally spattered with semen and it was obvious that he wasn't able to maintain his submissive posture for much longer. What a sweet penance he was made to suffer.

Kulain leaned over him, and Alex whimpered as he contemplated yet another orgasmic surrender to the demon.

"Well, Alex," he said softly. "Who do you belong to?" He trailed a finger over one firm pectoral muscle in implied desire.

Alex whimpered again. "You........!" he whispered submissively.

"Good." Kulain lay down beside his pretty Alex and gathered the shaking man into his arms. He gently stroked the dark hair. "Sleep for now, my little one. You know I'll keep you safe."

Satisfyingly, his rat obeyed.

xx

Skinner eyed Mulder's companion with skepticism. It had taken only a few moments for the big man to assess Ricky and dismiss him as naive and inexperienced. He had merely stared coldly at Ricky, when Mulder introduced his companion, and the young man had been reduced to tongue tied uncertainty. Mulder realised that he thought Ricky some sort of demon groupie. It wasn't unknown for certain sectors of society to imitate demon culture, particularly those people into Gothic and vampire cults. Well, maybe he was, in a way. He certainly liked sleeping with demons. Best not to admit that to Skinner though. Tower business should stay private.

They were stationed in three specially equipped vans, bristling with hi- tech surveillance equipment around a huge, old warehouse near the airport that was reportedly used for importation of foreign foodstuffs such as fruit and wine. All manner of goods in fact. As a result, deliveries and pickups were frequent, and there was ample opportunity for smuggling of contraband materials. The FBI had initially suspected that drugs were being brought into the country, and months of work had identified the ringleaders of the operation.

It was all incredibly exciting for Ricky. The younger man was restless and thrilled at the same time. Mulder cringed whenever his younger companion burst out with some new and particularly stupid question. Like were they tapping the phones, or what sort of guns they were packing. Skinner had scowled at that last inquiry, and had proceed to glare at Mulder

"Why did you bring him?" the AD hissed, while Ricky was distracted by an examination of the night viewing equipment. Mulder shrugged apologetically.

"Call him a victim of circumstances," he replied softly. "I had orders to keep him out of the way for a while."

It was plain what the AD thought of that.

"Why don't you tell me exactly why you asked for my help," Mulder said.

Skinner sighed. Mulder could have sworn that he was embarrassed.

" I managed to get into the place by posing as a delivery driver. I saw what I think was a grey alien, just for a couple of seconds....... Then there was this big guy..... I can't prove it but I think it was one of those bounty hunters you used to make reports about...... They'll think I'm crazy in the bureau if I report this...."

Mulder chuckled softly.

"So you asked for my help because they think I'm crazy anyway!"

Skinner had the grace to look guilty. He turned away from Mulder and went to give directions to his men. He planned to raid the place in two hours.

xx

Eyelashes fluttered, then opened, veiling emerald green eyes dazed with sleep and dreamy pleasure. Alex was warm and felt utterly relaxed. He was curled up alone in Kulain's ultra large bed and he felt like he didn't want to move just yet. Finally, as his brain began to click into gear, he stretched cautiously.

Definitely a mistake.

He became aware that his body was sore in several places. Where Kulain had scraped claws across his shoulders, though that was a long familiar result of the demon's embrace. Where he had been vigorously used more than once. And the heat across his buttocks where Kulain had made his displeasure clear. Also, Alex realised that his body was indisputably ripe.

With a groan, he rolled out of bed and tried to ease the stiffness in his body, then he headed for the shower.

The water sluicing across his body felt good, easing the aches and washing away the sweat and come from his body. It also gave him time to think. Kulain had taken him, with none of the usual endearments. Just with a stern and rigorous virility that had stunned him. Alex had been screaming within a minute, as he was ridden unmercifully. And though he hated himself, he had been unable to stop himself surrendering his body, letting himself be swept along by the incredible power of Kulain's use. The feel of claws slipping across his shoulders as he was held down. He had been brought to some of the most stunning climaxes he could ever remember.

He just wished his butt wasn't so sore.

Damn Kulain to hell. Making him say that. Making him admit that he belonged to Kulain. It wasn't true! Not ever. Though some cowardly part of him kept trying to make his body yield.

Damn it.

Lost in his thoughts, he didn't realise until too late that Kulain was standing close behind him, naked and with a rampant erection. The demon could move swiftly and silently when he wished to. Kulain smirked and gestured peremptorily to his enlarged organ.

"On your knees, Alex!" he purred lazily.

Alex flushed in anger, then scowled. Kulain chuckled and moved one hand in the direction of Alex's already sore butt. The younger man growled, then reluctantly sank to his knees. As he applied his mouth to the demon's mammoth erection, he contemplated with simmering hostility what he was going to do when this was over. He was going to find the slut and make him pay! On his knees! And on his stomach! Then he would get his revenge on Kulain!

Yeah!

xx

Kulain possessively watched Alex. It remained to be seen whether the lessons he had administered so far would be effective. Given his lover's stubbornness, it was unlikely. Alex looked up momentarily, and Kulain caught the smoldering resentment simmering in the incredibly green eyes. Utterly delicious. As he had expected, it would take more than one night of sweet flesh beneath his claws to persuade Alex Krycek of the error of his ways. And what evidently irritated Alex most of all was that he had enjoyed what Kulain did so much.

xx

Wearing a bulletproof vest and carrying a gun, Mulder ran towards the open factory doors, in the wake of the crack FBI team who were entering the place. Ricky trailed along after him. Mulder had forbidden him, on pain of suffering "what Alex just got from Kulain," from carrying a gun at his back. Ricky had momentarily pouted, his pretty lower lip sticking out, then he had shrugged off his disappointment.

"Promise?" Ricky said. He had grinned annoyingly. It had been even better when Mulder blushed slightly.

xx

Alex was once again so exhausted that he could barely lift his head. Kulain noted the state of his pretty Alex with pleasure. It was deeply satisfying to his instincts to have a humble lover doing what he was told, compliant and placid. Though the challenge of taming such a feisty pet was just as sweet. Of course, he had worked his sweet Alex so hard and often that it was doubtful whether Alex could stay conscious for very much longer. A whole day of sex had been delicious, and Kulain himself was for once, fully sated. Though he could probably have managed sex one more time if necessary.

His instincts were telling him to draw Alex close to him and sleep for many hours, To curl up around Alex protectively, and let their bond strengthen further. One last thing remained though. Time to see how submissive Alex was now. The mixture of marathon sexual activity and occasional reminders of his rank should have reduced Alex's resistance to a minimum. All his pretty rat could think about now was an end to the ceaseless exertions he was forced to endure. What a delight it had been, subduing him! It would be interesting to see if Ricky could take as much.....

Gently he stroked the tousled hair. No response. Alex was already drifting into sleep. Kulain shook Alex awake again, and heard his lover sob in protest as he was denied rest. His pretty Alex should have known that he could never match Kulain for strength and endurance. Or determination.

"You can sleep soon, my love. Just tell me first who you belong to. Or do you need another reminder?" He circled one nipple with a half- retracted claw.

Alex shook his head frantically.

"You!" He said hastily.

"Good, my sweet. Now tell me who Ricky belongs to!"

Alex sobbed softly.

"Tell me!" Kulain said sternly.

"You......" came the smallest of whispers.

"See that you remember it!" Kulain purred. "Or I'll have to remind you again."

Alex nodded frantically. His green eyes were lowered submissively for once. Now was not the time to ask exactly how far he was allowed to go.

xx

Within moments of entering through the big double doors, Mulder had known something was wrong. All of his instincts had screamed danger. He believed he could handle one bounty hunter, he was strong and moved fast in a fight, and his demon instincts made him agile. And he had a lot of backup. It wasn't that.

A touch at his back made him jump and he cursed Ricky softly. His green eyed companion shivered.

"Something's not right!" Ricky whispered.

"Yeah!" Mulder agreed. "Where are all the employees? This place is empty!" He could hear the team members calling out the all clear signals over his radio.

The floor suddenly shifted beneath their feet. Ricky automatically clutched at Mulder as the ground seemed to sink beneath them with a muffled roar.

"Oh no......!" Mulder barely had time to speak.

Then with a thunderous roar, the whole building exploded in a white hot, blinding sheet of flame.

xx

Alex wasn't sure what had happened. One moment he was curled up asleep in Kulain's arms, curled up in the slanting rays of the early morning sun, and the next instant he was hit by a blast of horrendous pain, somehow more mental than physical. Kulain too was affected by the same agony. The demon reared up, howling, and bellowed his suffering into the night.

Then it was gone. But Kulain was now pale and shaking, his skin greyish- green with shock. He seemed to be searching for something with his mind, Then he abruptly cried out in horror, and Alex felt a chill of foreboding.

"What is it?" he whispered. When Kulain didn't immediately reply, Alex shook him frantically.

The demon turned to him, and his face was shadowed with grief.

"Fox is dead......!" he said in a lifeless tone. "And Ricky! Both of them......!"

Then he held Alex as his lover began to scream.

xx

Walter Skinner had searched for hours for their bodies. He drove himself to the edge of exhaustion, hoping against hope that he would find Fox Mulder and his cute companion alive and unscathed. He had also personally helped retrieve the bodies of the other agents. Not that there was much left to retrieve.

It was his fault. If he hadn't called up Mulder and asked for his help, this disaster would never have happened. It looked as though the bodies had been vaporised in the blast. The study of the video material they had shot had caught one brief image of the two men silhouetted against the light. Now there was just a vast, rubble strewn crater surrounded by collapsed factory buildings in the area where they had stood,

Kulain was going to require an explanation.

The thought filled him with dread. And if Mulder and his companion were dead, as he knew in his heart they were, all hell would break loose. Literally!

xx

Alien Laboratory, some time later.............

The alien bounty hunter stooped down over the limp nude body of Fox Mulder and pressed his hand over the stilled heart. A surge of energy flowed from his hand and into Mulder. It took a great deal of energy; the body had been frozen in stasis for some time, though it had been carefully placed there immediately after death. The injuries it had sustained had been meticulously repaired.

After a few moments, the heart revived and the bounty hunter felt it flutter under his palm. He intensified his concentration and the heart steadied, and began to beat strongly.

The bounty hunter smiled in satisfaction, their finely engineered plan was succeeding in all respects. The two men were captured without Kulain being alerted. He watched as Mulder moaned softly in pain, still deeply unconscious, and then he turned to the other one. He laid a hand on Ricky Caruso's skin and sent his power outwards again.

The two of them would make an interesting addition to his menagerie. It would be useful to have two of Kulain's brood to study, and it would be exceptionally amusing to see whether they would survive when pitted against his other pets. He had assembled a collection of some of the deadliest creatures in the universe, and it remained to be seen whether the two pretty men who carried the much feared demon bloodline would be able to survive against them.

xx

Megaera@Megaera.demon.co.uk

Part XV: Competitions

Dark Angel 14—Tangled Web
AUTHOR Megaera
DATE March 2000
E-MAIL Megaera@Megaera.demon.co.uk
FEEDBACK Always welcome
RATING NC-17 Slash
CONTENT WARNING M/K/Others
SUMMARY Alex learns more about himself, Mulder discovers some of his secrets.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]