Go to notes and disclaimers


Messenger of the Gods
by Megaera


"Truce?" Alex Krycek stared down long lashes at the man who haunted his dreams.

"You have to ask?" Mulder frowned slightly. "I'm not going to beat you up today Alex."

Green eyes gleamed with sly humour. "Yeah, well. Sometimes it's hard to be sure with you Mulder!"

Mulder gave an exasperated sigh. Alex Krycek had to be one of the most infuriating, irritating damn.... He forced the feeling down. This was exactly how they usually ended up fighting. He ignored the subtle jibe and concentrated on the issue at hand. When Alex had arranged to meet him in a downtown bar, all he could think about was their last encounter.

Alex beneath him, green eyes aflame with desire....

Alex kneeling before Ares, looking so apprehensive .....

He had realised with more than a little amusement, that his protective instincts were being roused by Alex Krycek, of all people. He studied the younger man's face for a moment. There was something there, a hint of vulnerability that he had never seen before. Like Alex was living on a knife edge and his grip on sanity was beginning to slip. Absurd that he wanted to protect the rat. Wasn't it?

Alex saw that he was preoccupied, and stared into the depths of his drink, silent and still. Finally Mulder raised his eyes again and asked the question that had so consumed him.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?"

Was he imagining it, or did a tiny flicker of gratitude appear in the green depths of Krycek's eyes.

"No!" A whisper. Then with more confidence. "That's not what he likes....... I can cope with it Mulder, just leave it alone."

"Alex....."

"Nice to know you care!" Back came the cocky young punk Krycek who so irritated him. Mulder wouldn't rise to the bait. Mulder ignored the none too subtle attempt to divert his attention. Instead he reached over and caught at the long fingers of the renewed left hand, and raised it to study the miracle up close. He couldn't tell that it wasn't original. Alex's palm was slightly roughened and Mulder casually traced a finger across it in wonder. Then irresistibly, he raised it to his lips. There was a small gasp. Alex tried to pull the hand away. Mulder forestalled the action by taking the index finger into his mouth and sucking it in slowly in an unmistakable gesture.

Alex looked like a wild animal caught in a spotlight. Frightened by what he sensed was happening to them. Mulder wasn't sure himself where this was going to lead. But he had to try.

"Outside....." he said in a low voice. "I'll meet you out in the alley."

He would swear with certainty, that Alex's eyes went incandescent with heat. A brief nod, then he made his way out of the bar, and round the back of the building.

He was met after only a few moments, by a shadowy, leather jacketed presence. He sensed Alex's scrutiny, although he couldn't see the other man's expression. There was a tension in the younger man that he couldn't quite hide. And an anxiety in the voice.

"Do you want me Mulder?" A wary question, half fearful of rejection. And Mulder couldn't blame him. So many meetings over the last couple of years had led only to pain and anger. But that last time... Alex had been changed. Mulder couldn't remember ever seeing such longing in the green eyes. That was what made him reach out now, and caress the side of Alex's face with a previously undisplayed tenderness. He sensed the eyes close, felt Alex lean into the touch, as if Mulder was satisfying some inner need.

"You don't know......" Alex said. "When he touches me........ I wish........." He hesitated.

Mulder moved closer. Not sure what he was doing any more or why. Only that it was right. His hands in the darkness finding Alex easily, moving across the younger man's body until he was enfolding Alex in his arms. All their hate, all their undirected passion had come to this. He and Alex together at last. Alex no longer fought him, merely yielded to the inevitable, leaning his head against Mulder's shoulder with a tired sigh. Two arms wrapping round Mulder's waist and holding on tight.

Mulder's lips brushed against silky dark hair. He breathed in the younger man's masculine scent, enjoying their closeness. And more, for having Alex this close to him stirred memories of their last encounter.

A very real left hand insinuated itself between them, and rather expertly, Mulder thought, began to open his jeans and reach for his more than appreciative cock. Mulder caught a glimpse of a wicked green gaze, the incorrigible smile of an amoral rat. He didn't mind at all. He had seen, for a moment, the real Alex, the one he.......

Loved?

Time to ponder that later. At the moment, a certain rat was rather insistently bringing his skills to bear on Mulder's awakening erection. Not one to tolerate a loss of control, he reciprocated, dragging Alex's head towards his, and kissing him, with a passion that surprised them both. Alex was the one to draw apart finally, panting, away from that duel of tongues. A flash of the Krycek smile reminded him of the Cheshire cat, all satisfaction and pleasure. Mulder was hard now, responsive to the slowly stroking fingers that had never stopped their self imposed task of awakening his erection. Irresistibly, he reached for Alex and smiled when he touched the hard mound that was beneath blue denim. He nudged his thigh forward between Alex's legs, and the younger man, cat like, began to rub himself against Mulder with little moans. Those jeans had to be so tight by now. And Alex was plainly enjoying himself.

Alex flung his head back, lips parted in wanton disregard, panting with exertion, his thigh muscles clenching the older man's leg, as he strained to bring himself off against Mulder's body. His hand moistened by the pre-cum leaking from the tip of Mulder's penis, was sliding up and down the erection in his hand, in counterpoint to his movements.

Mulder reached out and unzipped the other man's flies, Alex barely pausing in his increasingly urgent thrusting. The younger man looked so hot, so ready........ Fox Mulder was beginning to lose his co- ordination, to instinctively respond to the want signals his body was generating. Thinking with his brain wasn't a priority any more. All he wanted to do was bury himself within the all-too-willing body that rubbed itself against him in urgency. Green eyes sparked with amusement, as Alex paused, moaning in desire, fumbling his jeans off.

This was crazy, they were in a public place, and he wanted Alex wrapped around him. Enclosing him. Not humping like crazy teens in an alley.

An inspiration followed.

Mulder's arms around Alex, he lifted the younger man easily, so that Alex was sitting on the hood of his car, legs spread slightly to accommodate Mulder's body. Alex looked surprised, then amused. He stretched out on the hood of Mulder's car in a spread-eagled pose.

"Like your new hood ornament?" A laughing tease.

Mulder growled, then he was between those spread thighs, pressing the head of his cock against Alex's tightness, and burying himself deeply, in one smooth thrust. He startled Alex with the speed of his move, and the younger man gave a long, low moan of pleasure.

He withdrew a little, then thrust forward again. With a yelp, Alex felt himself sliding on the newly waxed metal surface, and clutched at Mulder. Then he had the bright idea of wrapping his legs around his lover to steady himself. Each time Mulder bore down on him, he could feel his back slide across the hood. The coolness of the metal was a startling contrast tot the heat powering it's way inside him. Alex arched as he felt his balls beginning to contract upwards in orgasm. He screamed in denial. It was too soon. Far too quick. But his body had its own agenda, and being taken by Fox Mulder was guaranteed to bring him to the brink quickly. What he really wanted was Fox, a bed and three days to explore every inch of the strong body.

In truth, Alex was used to Ares by now, and the god's reckless disregard for his human's endurance. One quick session with Mulder barely took the edge off his appetite for sex.

Alex was helpless to stop himself exploding, his semen jetting against Fox Mulder, and heard the F.B.I. agent groan, as he was clasped inside his lover's body, and milked dry by Alex's own orgasm.

Mulder sagged forward on top of Alex, breathing hard, barely seeing the man beneath him. He sighed into Alex's neck.

"We really need to do something about this urge to find a public spot and have sex, Alex!"

"Maybe a bed next time....," the younger man replied, grinning.

He pushed at Mulder's dead weight, and sat up, still balanced on the hood. Mulder passed him his jeans, as the older man fastened up his flies.

They kissed again, longer and slower this time. Alex could already feel himself stirring again. Reluctantly, he pulled back.

"I have to go...... HE wants to see me."

Mulder gripped his hand for a moment. "Be careful."

Alex winked at him, then turned and walked into the shadows. The last thing Mulder saw was a gleam of green eyes.

xx

"You've been with him, haven't you, you little slut? After I forbade it!" Ares glared at his human servant. Alex looked all too defensive, though he shook his head frantically.

"No.... I swear....."

"Fool!" Ares snarled. "Did you think I wouldn't know! I was watching the two of you together!"

Alex flushed guiltily, and lowered his head.

"Shall I punish you, Alex?"

In the blink of an eye, Alex Krycek was naked before Ares. He really was extremely entertaining, this resourceful human. So very sly in many ways. He hadn't exactly told the truth about where he was going, but hadn't lied either.

"You said that you were meeting a contact Alex. Fox Mulder is anything but that!" Alex bit his lip to stop himself replying unwisely.

Ares laughed to himself. And in one swift motion shoved Alex forward so that he was sprawled on his stomach on the silk of Ares bed. Before the human could scramble to his feet again, Ares lightly smacked the tautly muscled ass once, twice. Half a dozen times in all. Tender skin began to redden slightly. He rather enjoyed the yells of outrage that followed each impact. A hand firmly pressed in the centre of Alex's back stopped the human from moving. Though Alex tried, he couldn't quite reach the god's hand to try and free himself.

Not that he would have the strength.

The human lost all pretence of obedience and twisted desperately, trying to free himself. Another warning smack and Alex stilled. The eyes that turned to glare at the god were green embers, bright with a most unwise rage. So his little human did still have fire. Ares delighted in it. So much more entertaining than his previous passivity. Alex spat curses at his patron, and then fell silent, perhaps realising how imprudent he was being. Especially with his ass so temptingly presenting itself for Ares appreciation.

"So, my little firebrand...... It seems the lovely Fox can ignite quite a flame in you." Ares saw the sudden apprehension that Alex displayed. "Oh don't worry, my lovely one, I have no intention of harming such a prize. But I urge you to bring him to me, we could have such amusing times together. Picture it Alex. Your Fox kneeling below you to catch your seed in his mouth as I take you. Or sheathing himself in you, as I plunder his treasures. Neither of you would regret it."

Alex had gone very still at the first mention of Fox, and it seemed that he could indeed picture the three of them together, because he moaned softly, and pressed his hand into his mouth to muffle his sounds. Ares chuckled.

"It does have a certain appeal, doesn't it!"

Alex gave a small nod, but stayed silent.

"I'm eager to taste him Alex. He looks honey sweet." Another small nod, in reluctant agreement.

Ares let one hand stray down Alex's back, and between his legs, circling his lover's tight opening. Gently probing within and finding what they sought.

"Yes Alex..." Ares sounded hoarse with rising lust. "You're still slippery, where he spilled his essence inside you. I was hoping you would be. So very nice of you to make yourself ready for me this way. So that when I take you, I can smell his scent, feel his slickness, all at the same time."

In one fluid thrust, he buried himself inside Alex Krycek, sliding in easily, enjoying immensely, the slickness of Mulder's semen in his human's hot tightness. The human gave a small cry as he was filled by the god's hugeness. A good thing Alex had spread himself once already this evening, for Mulder. Otherwise Ares would have been too much for him, unprepared. Then, to his delight, Alex was no longer pretending disinterest in the proceedings, but was actively moving himself beneath the god. One hand though, was still jammed in his mouth, though by now was marked by a semi-circular bite mark.

Ares loved how slutty Alex Krycek got when he was being taken, hard, from behind. He rode the human's body eagerly, glad that he had seen fit to encourage Alex's considerable talents. The way he would open himself like that, offering all that he possessed...... Quite charming. And the thought of a threesome had not been quickly rejected........ Very good. The prospect of taming a Fox to amuse him and his rat was delightful, especially if he enlisted Alex's co-operation.

He felt the tension gather in the younger man's body, then Alex howled his pleasure as he was driven past the point of no return by his patron. And Ares released his own seed into Alex's eagerly welcoming body.

And then he began again.

xx

Alex sagged in languor against the silks when Ares had finished with him. Periodically, he would rub at the sore place where he had been smacked, and mutter under his breath. Ares smirked. Perhaps Alex had learned his lesson, perhaps not. But Alex was playing the indignant lover to perfection. He would have to remember the threat of spanking when he next wanted to control the young man. Not harmful, but certainly humiliating for the beautiful human. And he could always hope that Alex would decide not to follow instructions. Sooner or later, he would slip......

Such diverting amusements.

And in the meantime, a small job or two for Ares would keep Alex busy, while he negotiated with his fellow gods Apollo and the bitch Aphrodite. He had claimed to Alex that she was his wife. In truth, they had shard a few trysts, but that was as far as it had gone. But it gave reassurance to the human, to think he had more than one outlet for his er..... creative juices.....

xx

Alex felt as though he was back at the F.B.I. and standing before A.D. Skinner. The Smoking man, Spender, had that kind of authority. And he was angry at the moment because his most useful employee had been on an unauthorised absence. Alex sighed to himself. Given the option, he feared Ares' anger far more than that of his usual patron. But Spender's annoyance was.... inconvenient. He had to stand facing the man and endure his verbal tirade. Telling your boss you were sorry but you had been fucked by a Greek god wasn't the most believable excuse in the world.

Mind you, sitting down at the moment would have been worse.

Outburst over, and Spender lit a cigarette. He coldly stared at Alex, wondering if the rumours were true. That Alex Krycek had been seen around town with Mulder. On the face of it, theirs was an unlikely pairing. Still, if Alex could find a way to manipulate Mulder, then that too could prove useful.

In the meantime, however, Alex could redeem himself by fulfilling a commission for the Consortium. Their Greek link, who used the somewhat ridiculous pseudonym of Aristotle, wanted to sell certain pieces of stolen historic art on the black market. Well, it was one way to get funds! Alex could take him to meet their contact, and arrange matters such as the exchange of goods discretely.

Alex looked surprisingly wary when Greek art was mentioned.

Spender did hope that the young operative wasn't going to be difficult about this. But Alex remained silent as he explained what was required. Then he walked over to the door, and invited the Greek man into the room to meet Alex.

Green eyes turned an alert gaze on the newcomer. A tall, black eyed man in an expensive business suit, with his long dark hair tied in a pony tail, who wore a familiar sensual smile. Spender heard Alex gasp, and the younger man suddenly flushed, looking dumbfounded.

"That's not possible! He can't be........." Alex said.

"Hello Alex," Ares said. "I understand you're going to help me research the international art market." His tone was friendly, but his eyes warned the human to beware of his next words.

"........Yes....... Sir."

What else could Alex say? But why was he interested enough in antiquities that he would disguise himself as a human to search them out like this?

No doubt, time would tell.

xx

Part V: God Send

Messenger of the gods
June 1999
by Megaera
E-MAIL Megaera@Megaera.demon.co.uk
RATING NC-17
CONTENT WARNING m/m slash, mild spanking
CATEGORY M/K, K/Other
SPOILERS None. Hercules the legendary journeys crossover.
SUMMARY Fourth in the My Hero series, to be found on TERMA. Thanks to Czara for encouragement, Beta reading, and listening to my gossip.
DISCLAIMER Chris Carter and 1013 invented them and use them to tantalise us. Can they blame us if we dream a little? Ares belongs to Renaissance Pictures/MCA/Universal. Of course, even before that, he belonged to Greek civilisation, all hail to it. No infringement is intended.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]