Go to notes and disclaimers


Tricks and Treats
by Lorelei


Walter started down the stairs, intent on an evening snack. Hearing voices in the living room, he paused.

"All right, a Snickers bar!"

"Trade you for a Charleston Chew."

"No way, Mulder!"

"How about a Hershey bar, Krycek?"

"No way, Foxy. Paws off my Snickers."

Walter stopped and listened, unable to stop the grin that quickly spread across his face. He savored the sounds of bickering from downstairs for a moment, then put on his stern AD face and went down to see what his brats were up to.

Walter cleared his throat, startling the two costumed brats who knelt on the living room carpet, surrounded by huge piles of candy.

Fox and Alex leapt to their feet.

"Walter!" Alex said nervously. "I...we...that is..."

"Uh..." Fox added helpfully.

They fell silent, fidgeting as Walter's eyes swept over them.

Walter struggled to maintain his authoritarian demeanor despite Little Walter's stirrings of interest beneath his bathrobe.

Before him stood two harem boys, clad in tiny gold g-strings and not much else, save a few yards of gauzy material that served as loose, transparent pants, emphasizing their long, muscular legs. Alex's harem boy pants were emerald green, Fox's sapphire blue. Each wore gold bracelets, their nipples were pert and rouged, their bare chests dusted with gold sprinkles. Walter's mouth went dry as Alex lifted his green eyes, heavily rimmed with kohl, and batted his lush black lashes innocently.

Walter chewed the inside of his mouth to keep from smiling. Damn, but they looked good enough to eat.

You must not smile, Walter, he cautioned himself sternly. They are In Trouble.

He let his eyes sweep over them again, taking in the single hoop earring each wore, the delicate gold chains around their waists. They hadn't missed a detail, right down to the gold sandals. The almost unbearably sensual effect of their costumes was only slightly spoiled by the plastic pumpkin each clutched in one hand.

Walter put his hands on his hips and raised an eyebrow.

"Gentlemen?"

The harem boys looked uncomfortably at one another.

"This is just a formality, of course," Walter said, indicating the heaping piles of candy, "but would you like to tell me where you two have been?"

Shuffling their feet a little, his brats hesitated, then Fox cleared his throat nervously.

"We...uh...we went trick or treating, Walter."

Walter nodded and looked at Alex, who ducked his head guiltily.

"Yes, Walter. We did."

"I see," Walter said, sitting down on the sofa. He leaned back, settling in for the question and answer period.

"And what did I tell you, just yesterday, when you brought up the subject of Halloween?"

Another bout of fidgeting and foot shuffling, parried effectively by Walter with a stern look.

"You told us we couldn't go trick or treating," Fox said, staring down at his sandals.

Walter nodded agreeably.

"Yes, I did. And what reason did I give you for this?"

Fox looked at Alex. Alex, too, suddenly became very interested in his footwear.

"Y-you said there was a local ordinance."

"Yes, that's right," Walter prompted. "And what does the ordinance say?"

Alex swallowed.

"No one over the age of twelve may go door to door collecting candy on Halloween," he recited.

Walter nodded.

"I don't want to rush to judgment here, gentlemen, but it would appear by the circumstantial evidence before me that you disobeyed me."

Alex and Fox exchanged worried looks.

Walter nudged a teetering pile of Tootsie Rolls and gummi bears with one slippered foot.

"Well," he said. "Looks like you boys brought in quite a haul." He paused. "Putting aside for the moment the fact that you two went out in public dressed like that," he eyed the tiny gold g-strings meaningfully, "didn't the neighbors think it was a bit odd, two adults trick or treating?"

Fox cleared his throat.

"Uh, well," he said, his eyes darting around nervously. "We, ah, didn't exactly trick or treat in this neighborhood, Walter."

Walter raised his eyebrow again.

"Oh?"

"Yes," Alex said quickly, his eyes wide and guileless. "We, uh, went someplace else. We thought that would be better."

"Yes, better," Fox echoed, nodding emphatically.

"Mmm hmm," Walter said thoughtfully, turning his attention back to the pounds of candy strewn around Fox and Alex's sandaled feet. "So where did you go?" he asked cheerfully, truly interested in the forthcoming answer.

Alex looked down and mumbled something inaudibly.

"I'm sorry, Alex," Walter said, leaning forward. "I didn't quite catch that."

"I said, we mumble mumble mumbledemy."

"What?" Walter said, his patience clearly wearing thin.

Alex looked up, biting his lip.

"Um, we went to the...uh...nurse's academy. Over on Sycamore Street."

Walter stared at him blankly. His eyes traveled again over their nearly nude bodies, then back down to the piles of candy. He put his head in his hands.

"Oh, please tell me you didn't."

Fox coughed nervously.

"It's okay, Walter. They were great, and once they found out how much Alex likes chocolate, wow! They really...uh..." he trailed off, noting the look on Walter's face, clutching his plastic pumpkin treat bucket like a security blanket.

Walter looked up at the two miscreants.

"All right, harem boys. Where else did you go? Out with it."

"The...er...women's college over on Eighth," Fox confessed quietly.

Walter looked up sharply.

"St. Bridget's?" he asked incredulously.

Two dark heads nodded.

"Oh, Lord..." Walter muttered, his head back in his hands again.

"Where else?" he asked, his voice muffled.

"Um...there's a convention of female trial attorneys down at the Radisson," Alex said softly, one hand plucking at the leg of his gauzy pants.

"And the League of Women Voters is at the Marriott," Fox added shamefacedly. He paused for a moment before adding brightly, "But the good news is, we're registered Democrats now."

Walter slumped farther down on the sofa.

"The Republicans didn't have anything really good," Alex said, nodding seriously. "All they had was apples and pepperoni sticks. The Dems had peanut butter cups."

"Yep." Fox nodded. "Lots of them."

"Then we went to the tanning parlor on Decatur and the flower shop on Maple, and—"

"Okay, okay," Walter said, holding up his hands. "I get the picture."

He sighed wearily, his gorgeous skimpily-clad brats squirming uneasily in front of him.

"What am I going to do with you two?" Walter asked, shaking his head in amazement.

"We're sorry, Walter," Alex said miserably, his soulful green eyes brimming.

"Yes, we're sorry, Walter," Fox said sadly. "We were wrong."

Walter stood up and shoved his hands in the pockets of his robe.

"Yes, you were," he said sternly. "Into your corners, both of you, and don't move until I come back."

Their heads bowed, the two harem boys nodded sorrowfully and found their corners, their noses pressed against the wall, their nearly bare cheeks already clenching in anticipation of the punishment to come.

Walter paused for a moment, unable to tear his eyes away from the two beautiful posteriors flexing beneath their gauzy coverings. He left the room, leaving his brats to contemplate what was to come.

It was a good half hour before he returned.

The nervous fidgeting that had been going on in the separate corners ceased at the sound of his footsteps.

Alex and Fox waited, motionless, their hands clasped penitently behind their backs, their noses still pressed to the wall.

"All right," Walter's voice boomed out. "You can turn around now."

Alex and Fox turned and froze in place, their eyes wide, their mouths hanging open in unadulterated awe.

"Oh..." Fox gasped.

"Ah..." Alex breathed.

Walter stood in the center of the room, resplendent in gold and jewels. On his head was an ornate turban adorned with a beautiful purple plume. He wore a short vest which was intricately embroidered with gold thread. He wore nothing underneath it, accentuating his breathtaking chest and flat stomach. His well-muscled arms were bare save for the beautiful heavy gold bracelets that encircled his wrists.

He suppressed a smile as Fox and Alex's shocked eyes slid downward, taking in his own gauzy, blousy pants, tucked into polished black boots. At his side, anchored by a wide jeweled belt, was a gleaming scimitar.

Playing his part to the hilt, Walter snapped his fingers.

"I want my harem boys, now!" he bellowed, the very picture of a strong and powerful sultan.

Snapping out of their reverie, Alex and Fox scrambled to kneel before him, their g-strings barely concealing the evidence of the effect Walter's costume was having on them. In unison, they bent low before him.

"Well, well," Sultan Walter said, enjoying the view of two nearly naked harem boys genuflecting before him, their heads bent almost to the carpet, their gorgeous bottoms high. Walter chuckled. Even beneath the harem pants, he could see that those bottoms were far too pale.

"My harem boys have displeased me," he said ominously, noting the delicious way they shivered. "They have disobeyed my royal orders. They have left the palace without permission and paraded themselves through the city, exposing what is mine to all. I shall have to punish them and teach them that they belong to me and that I must be obeyed."

Alex emitted a low moan and looked up, his green eyes dark with passion. He licked his lips and squirmed, panting audibly.

"Did I say you could raise your eyes, boy?" Sultan Walter asked, putting that little growl into his voice that he knew drove them both crazy.

Alex quickly put his face back down to the floor, whimpering a little, but not in fear. He squirmed, trying to spread his legs a little to make room for his burgeoning erection.

"Rise, my harem," Sultan Walter intoned, "and prepare yourselves for punishment."

Alex and Fox stood, both obviously aroused, and followed the direction of Sultan Walter's pointing finger. He watched, arms folded regally, as they stripped off their skimpy costumes and bent over the back of the sofa, their bare backsides displayed prominently.

Sultan Walter walked over to them and ran his hand possessively over the smooth white flesh. He grinned at the satisfying yelps he got as he pinched each firm cheek. Finally, he walked around to the front of the sofa and stood, waiting until the downturned faces were raised.

Two sets of wide eyes watched as he slowly unbuckled the belt holding the scimitar at his side. He held the curved sword in his hands, turning it this way and that, as the light danced along the wide, flat blade. Two gulps were clearly heard as he raised the scimitar and brought the flat of the blade down on his palm with a resounding whack.

"Yes," he said thoughtfully. "I think that will do nicely to remind my harem of the consequences for disobedience."

Alex and Fox looked at one another again as Sultan Walter disappeared from their field of vision and took up position behind them. Dropping their heads down again, they each grabbed a cushion and hung on.

"Move a little closer, harem boys," Sultan Walter ordered. Scooting toward one another, Alex and Fox arranged themselves hip to hip. Satisfied, Sultan Walter raised the scimitar, checking its angle carefully. "I shall give you ten swats," he said sternly. "Be sure you remember the lesson your Sultan deigns to teach you."

"Yes, Sultan," two husky voices whispered, trembling with arousal.

Sultan Walter brought the flat blade down across both bare bottoms, producing a most satisfying smack, followed by an equally satisying exclamation from each of the guilty parties.

"Oooow!"

"What is this punishment for, harem boys?" Sultan Walter demanded.

He brought the scimitar down again, leaving a broad pink swath across the two beautiful backsides.

"Yeeeeow!" That was Alex. "Ow! F-for disobeying you, O Potent One!"

Decidedly noncontrite snickering issued from the region of the sofa cushions.

"O Potent One?" Fox snickered.

"I don't know," Alex hissed, jumping as the scimitar cracked down across their bottoms again. "Potent...potentate...it just came out!"

"And?" Sultan Walter said, growing impatient. He added another healthy swat to the tally.

"Ow!" Fox yipped. "Uh...for...for allowing others to see the flesh that belongs only to you, O Sultan!"

"Very good, harem boys," Sultan Walter replied. "You have six swats left. Make sure you concentrate on the transgressions you have committed and resolve yourselves not to repeat them, or I shall visit my wrath upon your butts!"

"Yes, Sultan Walter," his harem boys piped obediently.

Sultan Walter spanked his harem boys briskly, turning both sweetly curved bottoms bright red with his scimitar. At length, he buckled the scimitar to his side again and summoned his harem to stand.

Sniffling and rubbing their bottoms, Fox and Alex obeyed.

"Well, have you learned that you must obey your Sultan?" Sultan Walter demanded.

"Y-yes, Sultan," they said, their wet eyes lowered submissively. "We're very sorry."

"All right," Sultan Walter said, opening his arms to his repentant harem, "come here, my pretty ones."

Suddenly his arms were full of very warm and willing flesh as two contrite harem boys endeavored to work their way back into their Sultan's good graces. They kissed him, tongued his nipples, ran their hands under his embroidered vest, caressing him lovingly.

Matters escalated and, still touching, kissing, murmuring to one another, the Sultan and his harem boys ascended the stairs, seeking Paradise.

Fox and Alex quickly stripped Walter of his elaborate costume. Soon, all three were in the big bed, naked and eager. Alex and Fox lay on their stomachs, whining with need, but forced to wait while Walter gently rubbed aloe into their hot and reddened flesh.

"We really are sorry, Walter," Alex said quietly, his head pillowed on his arms while he waited for Walter to finish ministering to his freshly spanked backside. "We shouldn't have done it."

"Hush," Walter said, squeezing out more aloe. "It's over now and you're forgiven." He sat back on his heels. "But what on earth made you two pull a stunt like this?"

Fox raised his head guiltily.

"It was my idea, Walter," he said softly. "Alex never—" he broke off, giving Alex a worried look.

Alex nodded at Fox, his eyes shining.

"Alex never got to go trick or treating," Fox explained to Walter. "He never had a real Halloween. He was so disappointed when we found out about the ordinance. I just had to do it, Walter. I wanted him to have a chance to know what it's like."

Walter's own eyes shone. He gathered his brats close to him and kissed them each lovingly.

"I understand," he said, stroking their hair as they clung to him, sighing contentedly. "I know your hearts were in the right place, both of you. But you can't just go parading around in public like this and you can't break the law, even if it's just a local one."

Alex and Fox nodded.

"That reminds me," Walter said, "about all that candy..."

Alex looked up, his worried expression almost comical.

Walter's heart softened at the sight of his Rat anxiously awaiting word on the disposition of the sugary bounty downstairs.

"You can keep some of it," Walter said with a smile. "But tomorrow morning, we're taking the bulk of it to the homeless shelter, for the children who never get treats."

"Let's give all of it to them," Alex said, taking a deep breath. "We don't need it."

"Are you sure?" Walter asked, his heart swelling.

"Yes," Alex said, nodding seriously. "Let's do it, Walter. Is it okay with you, Fox?"

"Yes," Fox said. "Don't want you to end up a fat Rat."

Alex laughed, tickling Fox playfully.

"Wouldn't want you to have to go running twice a day to work off that spare tire," he teased.

"I'm proud of you both," Walter said, gazing at them tenderly. "You're going to make some needy kids very happy."

"We know you had to punish us, Walter," Alex said trustingly. "Thank you for making it so..." he paused and grinned, "interesting."

Fox laughed.

"Yeah," he said. "Where did you get that costume? How did you know—"

"Well," Walter said with a grin of his own. "Let's just say you shouldn't leave receipts from the costume shop lying around."

His "harem boys" tackled him and smothered him with their naked bodies, exacting a sweet punishment of their own.

The End

Happy Halloween everybody!

xx

Lorelei633@aol.com

Title: Tricks and Treats
Author: Lorelei
Pairing: Sk/M/K
Rating: NC-17
Spoilers: Please assume all Krycek eps
Disclaimer: Mine, not his
Warning: Contains spanking, discipline, nipple tonguing, erections, gratuitous candy consumption Status: New/Series. This story is part of the Christmas Trilogy universe and follows "Red", "Green", "Gold", "Rainy Days and Mondays", "The Scent of Battle", "Licorice Whips" and "Late". Archive: Yes to Persuaders, SKSA, Basement, RatB. Anyone else please ask first.
Feedback: Yes, please. Lorelei633@aol.com
Thanks: To my beta, HollyIlex, for never taking a day off
Summary: It's Halloween and two brats are on the prowl
Dedication: To HollyIlex, a very belated birthday present.
Thank you for everything.
Note: Krycek has two arms

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]