Go to notes and disclaimers


Mulder had sex with Kryceck
by Halfchild


Krycek had the chip so he came to Mulder cause it was making his nose bleed and Scully's to.

My nose is bleeding, said Krycek. Yeah, said Mulder "Give me a blowjob. Mulder was hungry, but then he ate, and now he was kind of horny. So he wanted Skinner to give him a blowjob and then he wouldn't be horny anymore. But Skinner wasn't there so Krycek had to do it instead. Krychek started to give him a blowjob.

It was a rather nice blowjob after all. Except for the blood that kept dripping down onto his cock. It made Mulder think of Scully. His erection wilted a little bit, but that was okay, because he was having sex with Alex Krycek, and he normally never got to do that.

Krychek was making little noises. "Yeah Krychek, he said. I like it to. Krychek was turing a deep shade of blue. It made the blood look very red. Krychek quit sucking on Mulder and fell down.

"Yeah, said Mulder. I liked it to. But you didn't finish. Krychek? Are you okay."

Krychek didn't move. Mulder was worried he might be dead. So he called Scully.

"Scully," Mulder said. "I need your help. Krycek was giving me a blowjob but he had a nosebleed and now there's blood all over my underwear and he's passed out on the floor. What should I do."'

When he thought on it calling Scully was not the best thing Mulder could have done. She yelled at him until he hung up. She still didn't tell him what to do about Krychek before he hung up. "Dammit," said Mulder, and he kicked Krychek in the nose. The kick was to wake Krychek up, but it only made his nose bleed more.

"Come on Krychek," said Mulder. "You don't normally bleed when I hit you."

Krychek rolled over onto his stomach because his nose hurt, but Mulder thought he did it because he was horny to and now he wanted to have sex.

Mulder pulled down Kryceks pants and had sex with him. It wasn't really good sex because there was no lube and Krycek was still bleeding onthe floor, but that was okay in the end because Mulder had another orgasm.

Ouch. Said Krychek.

Mulder didn't say anything, but he patted Krycek on the butt because it was sort of a male bonding thing and not really a love thing. He got up and left the room. When Mulder came back Krychek was curled into a little ball on the floor. He was rocking back and forth and holding his nose but Mulder didn't understand what kind of sex he wanted to have now so he let him sit. He took out his cell phone instead.

Skinner said Hi. Mulder told him about sex with Krycek and Skinner was kind of angry at him for it. He didn't understand because Skinner didn't get angry when they had sex and this wasn't any different. Except for the fact that it was Krychek this time and not Skinner.

This could be a bad thing because if Skinner was angry at him they might not have sex for a long time. But then maybe Skinner would be really mad at him and then they would have lots of sex. Mulder didn't know.

But he thought he better make sure, so he went back into the living room to have more sex with Krycek. Krychek said ouch a lot but other than that it was okay. Mulder was happy having sex with Krycek a lot and maybe hitting him some more. Mulder was happy once when he bought his pet fish but he never had sex with the pet fish so it was not the same kind of happy. The fish lived in his apartment. Mulder was happy but then he thought about having to go to work and talk to Skinner and that made him not so happy anymore. But he had more sex and that made it okay.

~FINIS~

xx

Halfchild Made This!

halfchild@geocities.com

This is a story I wrote about Mulder and Krychek. I made it good so I won't need a betareader. Mulder and him have sex so dotn' read if you dont' like it allready.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]