Three Wishes for Alex
by Gwendolen


"Now you have done it!" The voice was high and almost, but only almost shrill, still it hurt, especially when the speaker was screaming, as she was now.

Surprised Alex Krycek stared at the creature, definitely female creature that had suddenly materialised on his table. She couldn't be an alien. No self-respecting alien would look like this—a mass of wild, golden, curly hair with colourfull ribbons tied into it and a dress who's colours just hurt, pink and green and turquois. She was tiny, even smaller than Scully without heels and looked fragile. But the glare she now bestowed him was better than any he'd seen ever before. It was only a good thing that he didn't frighten that easily. After working for the Cancerstick, being possed by an Oilien and getting his arm cut off by a bunch of delusional Russian peasants a thing like this shrieking and extremely colourful creature couldn't scare. At best it raised a curious interest and question like how she'd managed to get into his apaprtment without him noticing. And what she meant by 'Now you've done it!'?

He decided to ask. "What have I done?"

"You hit the magical combination."

"Magical combination?" Things were not making much sense, at least not to him.

"Yes, the magical combination." His visitor didn't seem to be of the patient sort. "It means that you now have three wishes."

"I have... what?"

"Three wishes. You know, like in those fairy-tales. I'm a fairy and you now have three wishes. So, whish something!"

Alex stared at the woman— fairy— on his table and wondered if she meant what she said. "Want?"

"Yes, want. You know, your hearts-desire? What is it? A new car? A refrigerator? A better hair-cut?"

He scoweled at the haircut remark and then thought about what he wanted. There were a lot of things he could think of right away.

"You mean I can have anything I want?"

"Well, things like world-peace aren't exactly managable, but the usual private stuff shouldn't be much of a problem. So, is there anything you want?"

Alex went over the list of all the things he'd ever wanted and wondering what he wanted most. "Come on, hurry up, I don't have all day", complaining that voice sounded even worse than it had done before. Weren't fairies supposed to be sweet and lovely?

"Have you finally decided what you want?" Her voice took on a petulant tone.

"My arm," he said. "I want my arm back."

That would prove if she said the truth, not to mention the fact that he really wanted his arm back. Having only one arm was really very unpractical.

"Oh, nothing easier than that", the fairy told him and briefly waved her hands around.

Astonished Alex stared at his left arm, lifted it and flexed the fingers. Just as good as his old one.

Now, this was really nice.

"Well, what about the other wishes?"

A devilish gleam entered his eyes while he thought of something he'd wanted for years.

"Mulder. I want Fox Mulder here and lusting after me."

"Hm, okay I'll accept that as one wish even thought it's actually two. But I'm generous today. Don't ask me why."

A soft whosh and the object of his desire stood in his living-room and gazed with adoration at Alex.

"Krycek!" then with a softer voice. "Alex."

"Do I have to make my wish now or can I save it for later?"

"Well, eh"

Alex stared at her with a raised eyebrow, focusing his attention with difficulty as Mulder was just nuzzling the skin under his left ear. And his warm breath tickled.

"Yes, you can make your wish later if you have to. But do you have any idea just how much of a bother that is? I have to keep an eye on you, and be prepared for your last wish. Do you know how irritating this can be? Not to mention all that paperwork?" The fairy's voice became even higer-pitched, if that was possible. "But no, as long as you get your wishes you don't care, do you?"

By then Alex really wasn't in any mood to listen any longer to that complaining fairy because Mulder had discovered the buttons of his jeans and was busy at work and it felt just too good. All he wanted to contemplate the merits of floor versus bed. So he only waved at the fairy. "I'll get back to you, later."

The last he heard was some muttering before his whole attention was captured by the man wrapped around him, divesting him of his clothing.

xx

"Aaaaaaleeeeeex, come back to beeeeeeed", the wail folllowed Alex into the bathroom.

He quickly closed the bathroom door behind him and sagged against it, trying to catch his breath and calm his racing heart down.

He was exhausted, ready to give up. He'd never thought that it would be like this. But Mulder was...insatiable. A black hole of need.

They had spent most of last week just fucking. Once Alex would have thought this a fullfillment of his dreams, Mulder in his bed, ready for everything but now he began changing his mind. He hadn't envisioned it like that.

Mulder had turnd out to not only be insatiable but also demanding, pushy and constantly complaining. Who would have thought that Mulder would be like this. Nothing in the file he'd been give at the beginning at even hinted at that. On the other hand, after years of no sex, maybe Mulder felt like he had to make up for lost time. Only Alex didn't feel like helping him with it. Not anymore.

So, what could he do about it?

Just leave? No that meant he had to leave the sanctuary of his bathroom and there simply was no way past Mulder who waited in the bedroom for him. He wouldn't even make it out of the bedroom.

He stared at the walls. His next bathroom would have a window. No bathroom without a least a window he could use as escape.

So, leaving was out. What else?

He could shoot Mulder. No, he couldn't. There were enough people out there who would never forgive him for that. As forgiving as they were, this they wouldn't forgive him, unless he decided to kill himself as well, in remorse of his beloved death. But he really didn't feel like dying. Today just was not a good day to die.

He winced when someone knocked at the door. "Alex? Come on, let me in. We could have a lot of fun. you can't imagine how much fun one can have in a bathroom."

Alex growned, this had to be the results of way too much pornography. Mulder just couldn't have that much experience. And some of the things he'd wanted to do, had to be straight out one of these films.

So, what could he do? He had to get rid of Mulder. Otherwise he wouldn't see the new millenium.

Then he remembered. He still had a wish free! Now all he needed what this irritating fairy.

"So, have you finally decided on your third whish? Does that mean I can close this case?"

Alex stared as she suddenly appered in his showerstall, leaning against the wall. She sounded even worse than before if that was possible.

"Yeah", he muttered. He pointed in the direction of the bedroom. "I want him gone."

"What? After all that trouble I had to get him here, you don't want him anymore?" She sighed theatrically. "Why can't you men never up your mind?"

The knocking on the door got stronger and Alex more desperate. "Just do it."

The fairy scowled, twisted her mouth and waved her hands. "There. He's gone and he wont be back. And I'm gone as well." With these words she vanished.

Carefully Alex opened the bathroom door and peered outside. No-one in sight. Good.

He creeped out of the room and began to inspect his apartment. No Mulder. Neverwhere. Wonderful.

With a drawn-out groan he collapsed on the bed and decided that from now on he would stick to his right hand and the occasional anonymous one-night-stands. Everything else was just too much trouble.

end

xx

draigon@gmx.net

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]