Go to notes and disclaimers


The Choice
by Gaby


The sight that greeted Mulder when he got home really pissed him off.

Looking into the kitchen, he could see the dishwasher open and ready to be unloaded...with new, dirty dishes already piling up next to the sink.

In the living room, he could see two baskets full of newly washed laundry, waiting to be either folded or ironed.

The Sunday paper was strewn all across the floor, crumbled and torn. And he hadn't even had time to read it yet!

And right in the middle of the couch, calm as you please, watching a video and nibbling on a cupcake, was his lover.

The very same lover who had promised him to take care of the chores while Mulder was out all day.

"Alex!"

"Hmm?" Krycek didn't even turn away from the TV set. His eyes were glued to the screen. "So you're back, huh? Had fun?"

"Fun? I spent all day helping Scully and William move in with John, for fuck's sake. What were you doing? Cleaning out our entire stash of sweets?"

The younger man tore his eyes away from the TV for a split second. "I took care of the chores," he replied indignantly. "Well, some of them," he added a second later. "I was going to do the rest later on."

"When later? Tomorrow? Next week?" Mulder ran a frustrated hand through his hair. He looked at the TV and frowned. "Not that show again," he growled. "Fuck, Alex, you're an addict!"

"I'm not! I just thought I'd get into the right mood for the new episode by watching the tape of last week's ep..." His voice trailed off when he realized how silly that sounded. "Anyway, what's it to you?" he argued defiantly.

"What's it to me?" Mulder exploded. "Well, let's see. I come home after a really tiring day, I'm exhausted, I'm dirty and sweaty. I'm looking forward to an hour or so of quality time with my lover. And what do I get? This!" He waved his arms around expansively. "Chaos! I'm certainly not anal when it comes to this but I do appreciate it when my home's nice and cozy. Tidy. And you promised , Alex!"

Krycek merely shrugged, eyes still glued to the TV set, the cupcake in his hand all but forgotten by the action on the screen.

"I'll go upstairs and take a shower now," Mulder announced. "In that time you will clean up this mess, Alex. Believe me, you won't like the consequences if you don't."

And with that, Mulder trudged up the stairs to spend a long time under hot water pounding and massaging his flesh, desperately hoping that at least the master bedroom and ensuite bathroom looked tidy.

Krycek's eyes followed his lover up the stairs. He bit his lip nervously. In all honesty, he hadn't expected Mulder to be so tired. He hoped the other man wouldn't seriously be pissed off by the little mess...

xx

About half an hour later, Mulder came stumbling back downstairs and into the living room. He had taken a quick look into the kitchen and was happy to find the dishwasher busy cleaning a new load of dishes. The Sunday paper was folded and waiting for him on the coffee table. The laundry, however, was still an untidy pile of clothing on the floor.

And, taking a closer look, Mulder realized said floor hadn't been vacuumed. Nor had anyone dusted the furniture.

He felt his hackles rising again when he glared at his lover who was happily curled up on the couch, watching TV.

"I stopped when I realized I only had ten more minutes till the show starts," Krycek informed the other man, pointing at the clock on the mantelpiece. "I'll take care of the rest tomorrow, I promise." He smiled seraphically and turned back to the screen, remote in hand, fast-forwarding through the dialogue and hunting down juicy sex scenes. Probably to get him 'in the mood', Mulder thought, glowering.

"Okay, that's it, Alex," he snapped, grabbing the remote and turning off both VCR and TV. "I've only asked you to take care of a few chores. You promised to get them done. You didn't. Even after I specifically asked you to when I got home a little while ago. I really don't think you deserve to sit in front of the TV and watch your stupid show!"

"What?" Krycek yelled, jumping to his feet. "What bug crawled up your ass anyway?"

Mulder glared at the younger man. "Stop acting like a brat or I'll treat you like one," he threatened and, when he saw Krycek's eyes widen in surprise and shock, he added, "Actually, maybe that's what I should do."

Krycek's eyes now narrowed suspiciously. "What do you mean, Fox?"

Mulder rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "I mean, you need to learn a lesson. Okay, here's the deal: you either go to bed without watching TV—and no taping the episode either or it wouldn't be punishment—or I'll spank you."

"What?!"

"It's your decision. What do you prefer? Missing your favorite show or avoiding a nice trip across my lap?"

Krycek just stared at his lover in disbelief, mouth gaping. "You can't be serious," he finally managed to croak. "You've never spanked me before," he added, as if that made all the difference.

"You're right, I haven't. But you've never tried my patience like that. You didn't act responsibly today, you were a regular brat right now...I think that calls for a spanking. Or, if you prefer to avoid it, for some other kind of punishment. So, take your pick. Show or spanking."

Krycek glared at the other man. "What a stupid idea," he muttered, trying to stall for time.

"Actually, I think it's a pretty clever idea. I just remembered it. My mom used it on me once." Mulder smiled when he saw his lover's interest peaking. He nodded. "I once stayed out past my curfew. I was supposed to be home for dinner but I preferred to play baseball with my friends, so when I got home she made me choose between missing The Magician or getting a spanking."

"What did you do?" Krycek asked, totally forgetting about his own predicament.

Mulder merely smiled. "I made my decision," he replied mysteriously. "Just like you will now. Time's up, Alex. TV or spanking?"

Krycek chewed on his lip again. His eyes darted to the TV screen, then to the clock. Eight more minutes. Missing his favorite show? For not folding some stupid laundry? Not damned likely!

"What would you do?" he asked, playing for time.

Mulder shook his head in exasperation. "I'll give you a five minute spanking, brat, whether the show has started already or not, so don't try to play for time." Krycek's face fell almost comically. "I'll bare your butt, put you across my thighs and give you a thorough spanking with my hand until your pert little ass glows a healthy red."

"Only with your hand?"

"Only with my hand."

"And then punishment's over? I can watch TV and take care of the chores tomorrow and won't hear you whining about it for the next few weeks?"

"Yes, Alex. When punishment's over, all is forgiven. That's how it works. Tick-tock, Alex. It's almost ten now."

Krycek stole another furtive glance in the direction of the TV before he sighed. "Oh, alright," he muttered. "Let's get it over with."

"Good boy," Mulder praised.

"We'll see about that," Krycek muttered, pushing down his sweats to mid-thigh. He waited until Mulder was sitting comfortably in the middle of the couch before he lowered himself over his lover's thighs. "Now what?"

"Now you'll be a good boy and take what you've got coming," Mulder announced happily. He caressed the naked butt laid out for him. "Nice, very nice," he crooned while running a finger up and down the middle of each cheek.

Krycek wiggled impatiently—and quite endearingly, Mulder thought—and growled, "Just get a move on already, Fox. Five minutes and not a second longer, you hear? I don't want to miss a moment of my show!"

"Okay, okay, calm down. Five minutes...we have exactly five minutes left till ten o'clock," Mulder said, checking the time. "Ain't that perfect? I'll stop when the show starts." He turned on the TV, hit the mute button so he wouldn't be unnecessarily distracted, and then raised his right hand.

The first spank was hard and loud. Krycek jumped a few inches and cursed like a sailor. "Fuck, Fox, what the hell do you think you're doing?"

Mulder traced the outline of the red handprint on his lover's bottom with the tip of his index finger. "That's a really good look on you, Alex," he said dreamily. "We might have to do that more often." He chuckled when he heard another expletive muttered into the couch before he proceeded to deliver more spanks, this time soft and careful, slowly building up the tension, warming up the bottom over his lap until it was a nice hue of pink.

"Beautiful, just beautiful," Mulder commented softly, trailing his finger tips over the chastised bottom. He had always loved Krycek's ass; it was fuller, rounder than his own. A perfect bubble butt, though he would never say that out loud to his lover. The younger man might kill him on principle.

The spanking seemed to have caused the bottom so swell slightly, fill out even more. Mulder was in heaven. The flesh had warmed up nicely, quivering a little while waiting for the next spank.

"Ready for round two, Alex?"

Mulder smirked when he heard Krycek moan, then he gave the first real spank. It was harder than the others but still not even close to what he could seriously deliver if necessary. His hand pressed down, causing the fleshy part of Krycek's butt to spring back to its normal fullness, leaving a white print that turned into a dark red, darker even than the rest of the bottom.

The sting was more pronounced now and Krycek began to whimper. Still, it wasn't caused by pain really, as Mulder found out a few seconds later when he felt something grow hard against his thigh. He grinned and proceeded to rain down swats on his lover's posterior until the younger man began to beg helplessly, thrusting his cock against Mulder's lap.

"Something wrong, Alex?" Mulder asked innocently, stopping the spanking.

"You gotta help me here, Fox, please help me, you gotta help me now ," Krycek babbled, his hips undulating in a most erotic fashion, the older man thought.

Self-satisfied smirk firmly in place, Mulder grabbed his lover's waist and turned him around. With his butt now on the older man's thighs, Krycek's genitals were lewdly thrust upwards. "Very nice indeed, Alex! Look what I found! Something that's just as fiery red as your butt!" Mulder grinned ferally at his lover before he bent down and swallowed Krycek's erection whole.

The younger man howled.

Mulder immediately released the cock and gave Krycek a look of fake shock. "Oh, I didn't hurt you, did I? I'm so sorry. Come on, let me help you."

And before the younger man knew what was going on, Mulder had efficiently turned him around again, butt facing upwards. Krycek began cussing up a blue streak which only turned up in volume when Mulder matter-of-factly trapped his erection between two unforgiving thighs. Krycek was going nowhere and hated every second of it.

"Temper, temper, Alex," Mulder tsked. "Now, let's see what I can do to this inflamed area..." he then mumbled to himself before he bent down and started to lick and nibble the sensitized bottom. Krycek almost castrated himself when he tried to buck upwards. "Watch it, pal, those are my toys you're damaging," Mulder muttered into the younger man's ass. He then gently parted the cheeks and began to lick up and down the cleft until he circled in on the tiny opening and thrusted the tip of his tongue inside.

"Ohmygodfoxpleasedontstoppleasejustkeepgoingohthisissogood," Krycek babbled, panting so heavily that his lover was afraid he might hyperventilate.

Delivering one last love bite to the fleshiest part of the left cheek, this one leaving a mark for at least a couple of days, Mulder turned the younger man around again and deep-throated the hard dick.

In a matter of moments, Krycek shot his load, yelling loudly. It had been the most intense orgasm of his life.

Mulder released the softening cock with an audible plop and looked down at his lover with a smile on his face. Krycek was sprawled over him, sweat pants around his knees, tee shirt pushed up under the armpits, hair tousled and sweaty, eyes half closed. "You look like a work of art, Alex," Mulder murmured lovingly, caressing the soft belly, the heaving flanks. "My beautiful debauched fallen angel."

Krycek blushed and closed his eyes.

Mulder frowned. "Hey, you okay?" Krycek nodded. "Was it what you wanted?"

The younger man smiled. "It was perfect. Better than any fantasy I ever had!" He took Mulder's roaming hand, entwined their fingers and brought the knuckles to his lips to kiss them reverentially. "Thank you so much, Fox."

Mulder smiled. "So, this was really a set-up, huh? All that chaos? Or was that just a side effect of you being lazy today?" he teased with a smile.

His lover smiled back. "A little bit of both, I guess." His eyes turned to the muted TV where his favorite show would start any moment. "I was thinking of that scene, you know, from the other week...and then I was thinking of you and I was wondering if you'd be willing to give the whole thing a go..."

"Alex, we talked about this already. I told you I was willing to do a little role play. Any chance to get my hands on this great ass is a golden opportunity in my book!"

Krycek smiled a little sheepishly. "Yeah, but we didn't arrange anything this morning. I just suddenly had the urge... I'm sorry. I didn't think about you coming home all tired and exhausted. That was thoughtless of me."

Mulder smiled and patted his lover's hip. "It's okay. I had fun."

The younger man grinned. "Yeah, I bet." He winced when he tried to move and his smarting behind rubbed against Mulder's sweat pants. "I admit, when you came home and got angry, I was a little scared."

"Well, I wasn't thinking about playing, that's for sure," Mulder admitted. "I was thinking about punching your lights out, though." He smiled reassuringly. "But then I thought, what the hell, let's spank that boy one way or the other." Mulder winked, causing Krycek to laugh out loud.

"So it was okay? I mean, when you were all stern and stuff, that sorta turned me on a bit..." The younger man blushed again.

"Good! I'll do that more often then!" They shared an easy smile. "When I said I would spank you, your eyes gave you away. I know I saw trepidation in them but there was also arousal. That's when I knew I could play with you. And hey, it worked!" Mulder tapped the shriveled dick on Krycek's thigh. Then he looked at the TV screen. "Hey, your show just started," he announced, grabbing the remote to turn up the volume. He was surprised when Krycek didn't move.

Instead, the younger man locked eyes with Mulder. "I want you inside me," he begged softly, grinding his hips into the older man's erection. Mulder swallowed hard. "Come on, Fox, you said you wanted some quality time with your lover. Spoon up to me while we watch the show together, okay?"

Mulder didn't need to be told twice. He almost threw his lover off the couch in his hasty attempt to rid himself of his sweat pants.

They lay on their sides, Mulder spooned behind Krycek, contentedly snuggling into the couch. The older man grabbed the lube from under one of the cushions and took his sweet time preparing his lover before he entered him with slow even thrusts. Krycek hummed happily.

"God, Alex, you have no idea how erotic that is, your hot ass against my groin. This is incredible!" Mulder breathed when he bottomed out. He was perfectly content staying buried deep inside his lover, only using the occasional gentle bumping to keep the tension up.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to spank me more often then, oh stern and studly lord and master," the younger man replied, the smirk obvious in his voice. Mulder swatted his ass in reply. Krycek only laughed.

xx

The show was almost over, Mulder having reached his climax after watching the second explicit sex scene on TV and now happily and drowsily nestling close to his lover, his soft cock still deeply embedded, when Krycek suddenly stirred. "Fox?"

"Hmm?"

"Did you make that up? The story about your mom, I mean."

"You mean, did she really make me choose between The Magician and a spanking?"

"Yeah."

"Oh yes."

"And?"

"And what?"

"Did you watch The Magician?"

Mulder chuckled. "You bet. With lots of tears streaming down my face."

Krycek smiled. "I liked that idea. When you offered me the choice...that was hot."

"I wouldn't have offered you this alternative if I hadn't been absolutely positive what you would choose." Mulder nibbled on an elfin ear. "And I knew you just couldn't leave Brian, not even when it meant a flaming ass."

"You're awfully uppity, don't you think?" Krycek craned his neck to get a good look at his lover. Just as he suspected, Mulder was smirking at him. "Maybe you should have been spanked instead."

The smirk just got wider. "Maybe," the older man agreed, a gleam in his eyes.

Krycek swallowed hard. He could feel his lover's dick filling out again inside him, obviously aroused by the mental image of being on the receiving end. His own cock jerked, showing its interest.

They locked eyes.

"Last one in the bedroom has to iron the shirts!"

Krycek scrambled up, having an advantage over Mulder since the older man had spooned behind him and was pushed against the back of the couch with his dick inside his lover. They tripped over their own feet, entangled in their sweat pants, and almost broke their necks climbing up the stairs.

And even though he had paid for it with a flaming behind, Krycek didn't even wait to see his beloved amoral soulmate Brian finish fucking his latest trick of the day.

xx

gaby@gaby.slashcity.tv

Title: The Choice
Author: Gaby
Disclaimer: I wouldn't even want the caricatures the boys have become. If CC wants to play with them , fine by me. I'll take the early season characters in the meantime. Thank you.
Rating: Um, R?
Warnings: Slashy stuff, spanky stuff, D/s games...nothing overly graphic though. This is just a fluffy little PWP!
Author's Notes: This one's for Raven. You know why. :-)
Additional Notes: I mention another TV show though this is not a cross-over. If you don't get the references, it doesn't matter. Story's just as good without 'em. Oh, and I blatantly ignore canon (like that's new!) so I only use what I want...and ignore the gory rest. LOL!
Archiving: I've already sent it to DitB, AllThingsRat and Slashing Mulder. Yes to RatB. Others please ask first!
Summary: Mulder lets Krycek choose his own punishment...or does he?
My website: http://gaby.slashcity.tv
My addy: gaby@gaby.slashcity.tv

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]