Go to notes and disclaimers


Backstreet Boys
by Gaby


The brick wall was hard and unrelenting against his body, scraping against the delicate skin of his face as he was repeatedly shoved against it.

Krycek cursed himself silently. How stupid could he get? How careless? One moment, he was walking out of his favorite bar and around the corner, down the back alley towards his car, happily whistling a tune, content with life, the universe and everything...and the next moment, he was crushed against the fucking back wall of his fucking favorite bar. He hadn't even heard the footsteps until it was too late.

Fuck.

He was getting too old for this shit.

And the creep had a gun to boot!

"Okay, man, take it easy," Krycek muttered, face squashed against the wall. "Wh-what do you want?"

"Shut up, punk," came the snarled reply. The muzzle of a gun was painfully shoved against the back of his neck. Krycek winced. "Just like every normal rodent, my particularly favorite Rat is slinking around in dirty, garbage-filled back alleys," the attacker went on, and this time Krycek recognized the voice.

Fuck again.

Mulder.

Krycek sighed and pressed his forehead against the cool bricks as much as he could. "Look, Mulder, whatever you..." he tried to reason but was shut up when a hand grabbed his hair and banged his head against the wall.

"Don't you 'Look, Mulder' me, bastard," the other man hissed before he quickly looked around, making sure they were out of view from the street. Mulder nodded in satisfaction and proceeded to manhandle his prey. "Assume the position," he ordered, pushing and shoving Krycek around 'helpfully' until he was satisfied with the way the younger man stood against the wall, spread-eagled. He kicked against Krycek's ankles, forcing him to spread his legs even more, for no other purpose than to ensure that the rat-bastard had no leverage to speak of. "That's a good look on you," Mulder chuckled evilly. "Spread open and vulnerable, all for me." He shoved the younger man against the wall, pinning him there with his left hand placed in the middle of the back.

"Come on, Mulder, we're both adults, I'm sure we can..."

The left hand moved away from the back and tangled in Krycek's hair instead, using the grip to smash the younger man's head against the brick wall again. Krycek gave a painfilled yelp. "I told you to shut up," Mulder hissed. "You have the right to remain silent. Make use of it!"

The fingers disentangled themselves and the muzzle of the gun reappeared, drilling itself into Krycek's vulnerable neck to keep him in place.

"Let's see if the Rat is packing," Mulder muttered, sounding almost giddy, and started to frisk the other man thoroughly.

"I'm not packing, Mulder, let me go," Krycek replied, only to be rewarded with another painful shove against the wall.

"I'll be the judge of that," the older man retorted, making a show out of patting down Krycek's front and back and then spending entirely too much time and love for detail on the groin. "Oh, I think you're packing quite nicely," was the smug comment while Mulder's fingers squeezed Krycek's cock and balls, forcing him up on his toes in a vain attempt to escape the pain.

After a thorough body search, Mulder had to grudgingly admit that Krycek indeed didn't carry any weapons—or, more likely, had them so well hidden that he just couldn't find them—so he grabbed the collar of Krycek's leather jacket and jerked him back a half-step.

"Hands to your front," he instructed. Krycek obeyed, confused, and felt handcuffs on his wrists.

"What the hell...?"

"I said, shut up, punk," Mulder replied, banging Krycek's head against the wall again. The younger man winced, the beginnings of a headache already throbbing behind his eyes.

When he felt Mulder's free hand on his ass, squeezing experimentally, he had the sudden urge to swoon, 'Not tonight, honey, I have a migraine.' Krycek bit his lip and suppressed the need to giggle at that thought. He didn't think Mulder would find it funny.

"I want your hands out of the way but I'm not going to cuff them behind your back...wouldn't want them anywhere near me," Mulder explained ominously while his left hand fumbled with Krycek's fly. The younger man was stunned for a second, and when he did reach out to stop the questing fingers, it was already too late. One hefty tug, and the faded black jeans came down to mid-thigh. "Yeah, that's better," Mulder breathed smugly.

Krycek began to struggle a little, having no real luck since he had no leverage to speak of with his legs spread so far apart and his head pushed against the wall, but he immediately stopped any movements when he heard the gun being cocked. He swallowed hard. Fuck, the bastard meant business.

"Okay, har har, you had your fun, Mulder. Now let me go."

Mulder chuckled, almost benevolently. "Fun's just starting, rat bastard," he replied, roughly tugging the boxer shorts out of the way. He looked at Krycek's pale, round butt for a second before he sighed happily. "Now, that's what I call a nice view!"

The younger man felt a soft breeze against his backside and tried to push himself away from the wall. Mulder pinned him there however, with the left hand pressing against the middle of Krycek's back, effectively trapping the other man's hands between abdomen and hard bricks.

Mulder pulled the offending garments down a bit more until they were bunched around Krycek's knees, then forced the younger man's legs apart again by kicking against the ankles. Once Krycek had moved his feet as far as they went, Mulder stepped up, effectively pinning the younger man in place with his entire body.

Krycek wasn't going anywhere, and both men knew it.

"Now," Mulder said conversationally. "Since you so kindly offered your ass just now, I think I'll see what I can do with it..."

Krycek opened his mouth but his protests died in his throat when he felt the barrel of Mulder's Walther PPK teasingly rubbing up and down his cleft.

Fuck! He's gonna fuck me with his gun and kill me off afterwards. Gives a whole new twist to the word 'gut shot'...

Krycek sighed again and tried to reason with the other man. "Look, Mulder, whatever you want, I'm sure we'll..."

"What I want ," Mulder replied with a little shove to emphasize who was boss, "is for you to shut up and take it." He grinned ferally to himself. "Yeah, Krycek, take it like a man."

The younger man could feel the gun leave his crack and move under his chin. He swallowed nervously. "Okay, okay, Mulder, whatever you say," he said, placating.

Mulder looked around again, making sure they were still alone, before he opened his own jeans, took out his erection and spit into his left palm to roughly lubricate himself. "You've fucked all of us over time and again, Rat, and I'm gonna make sure you know how it feels when someone's fucking you over," he growled.

Krycek swallowed again. He knew Mulder was hung like a horse, those skimpy swim trunks had left nothing to the imagination.

The younger man felt rough fingers on and around his anus, stabbing urgently. "Open up, bastard," Mulder hissed breathlessly.

Krycek sighed inwardly. It was obvious that he would have to help matters along, Mulder wouldn't care one way or the other how much the forced entry would hurt. Taking a deep breath, Krycek consciously relaxed and allowed the invading fingers. It was still better than being battered with the baseball bat Mulder called a cock.

"Good Rat," Mulder praised, roughly and perfunctorily opening the other man up. Then he used a bit more spit for lubrication before he matter-of-factly shoved his dick up Krycek's ass.

The younger man yelped loudly before yelling "Fuck!" with feeling.

"Glad to oblige," Mulder replied, chuckling evilly.

Before Krycek could explain he didn't mean it like that —and somehow he had an inkling Mulder knew that already anyway—his entire body was shoved against the brick wall repeatedly by the forceful thrusts from behind.

Mulder was grunting heavily, trying to push his cock just one more inch further inside the other man, almost lifting Krycek off his feet in the process.

Krycek, on the other hand, fruitlessly tried to keep his face from being rubbed raw against those rough bricks. Hell, Mulder was pushing so forcefully, his own dick was squashed against the wall...and the older man rubbed against his prostrate every single fucking time, causing him to get hard! Only Krycek's cuffed hands prevented further stimulation. He tried to use them as a makeshift protection, pushing himself away from the wall a little.

Mulder was too far gone to realize what was happening but Krycek didn't get very far anyway. The older man was leaning heavily against his back, the gun was still threateningly tucked under Krycek's chin, and whenever Krycek tried to push himself away from the wall, he only succeeded in impaling himself further on Mulder's huge dick.

Fuck.

What the hell, he thought pragmatically and grabbed his erection with his bound hands. Might just as well have some fun while we're at it.

And with that thought in mind, Krycek expertly brought himself to climax before Mulder knew what was happening.

The clenching spasms around his dick pushed the older man over the edge and he emptied himself into the prone body in front of him.

Panting heavily, Mulder leaned his forehead against the other man's neck and wrapped his left arm around Krycek's waist, hand searching and finding the now limp dick.

Krycek tensed a little, not sure how Mulder would react.

After a long moment, he heard soft chuckling. "Damn, you really get off on that violence shit, don't ya, Alex?" his lover muttered before a talented tongue licked away the salty sweat on his neck.

He loved it when Fox did that. Krycek sighed happily and leaned back against the other man.

"The gun was a nice touch," he admitted. "Reminded me of Hong Kong a little. Felt your hard-on against me back then as well," Krycek added smugly.

Mulder chuckled again and slowly withdrew. Then he swatted the well-used ass in front of him in retaliation. "Naughty Rat, very naughty," he chided, smiling.

Krycek turned around and grinned. Then he held up his bound hands. Mulder opened the cuffs and massaged some feeling back into his lover's right wrist.

"You okay, Alex?" Mulder asked a second later when he saw a red spot on the younger man's right cheek. "Did I hurt you?"

"Not in any way I didn't want you to," Krycek replied, smiling. He gently touched his cheek and frowned. "Well, I've had rug burn before...guess this is the first time I have brick burn." He grinned happily.

"Asshole," Mulder replied affectionately, cuffing the back of his lover's head. "Come on, it's getting late." He helped Krycek dress again. "And I absolutely refuse to have sex in public again. Almost had a heart attack whenever a car drove by."

"You're no fun," Krycek groused good-naturedly while they walked back to their car. Mulder merely snorted. After a long second, the younger man's face lit up with a smile. "Hey, maybe Walter will cuff me to the balcony tomorrow night and have his wicked way with me there," he enthused.

"We don't have a balcony anymore, Alex dearest," Mulder replied patiently, as if talking to a slow child. "You do remember we now live in a big house with a big patio, right?"

"Spoilsport," Krycek muttered. "We could add a railing. You know, one of those old iron ones."

"I find it a bit disconcerting that you keep wanting to re-enact our violent past, Alex," the older man said haltingly, though it was obvious in the voice that he didn't mind very much either.

Krycek just smirked. "Don't you dare use any of your pop psychology on me, Sigmund, I'm perfectly perverted already. I just have my kinks. I always got off on you being so butch around me." His smirk widened. "You have no idea how many jerk-off fantasies you provided with your violence."

"You are one sick fucked-up bastard," Mulder replied affectionately.

"Why, thank you," Krycek whispered, long eyelashes batting. He stopped next to their car and looked over at his lover. Mulder smiled broadly and unlocked the doors. Krycek felt the older man's come slowly trickling down his thighs, seeping into his underwear...he knew sitting down on his tender, well-reamed ass would be a little painful. He couldn't care less and winced happily as he slid into his seat.

"Hey, Fox?" Krycek grinned evilly when Mulder looked at him inquiringly as they drove through D.C. "That big house with the big patio we now live in..." Mulder raised a questioning eyebrow and nodded for him to continue. "It has a big swimming pool in the basement, doesn't it?" Now Mulder frowned. What was his lover getting at? Had he banged his head against the wall one too many times? He nodded again. "Remember the fantasy you told us about? When I came to find you to help negotiate with Duane Barry? I think I still have a cheap suit and some hair gel squirreled away somewhere..."

Mulder's eyes widened and his breath quickened.

They made it home in record time.

Krycek was laughing gleefully all the way.

xx

gaby@gaby.slashcity.tv

Title: Backstreet Boys
Author: Gaby
Rating: NC-17, most definitely!
Pairing: Mulder/Krycek
Warnings: implied violence bordering on non-con, naughty words...if you're unsure this is your cuppa tea and you still read it and then hate it, please take it up with the person holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read my story...just do both of us a favor and don't flame me. It's not worth it. We're all adults, say something nice or don't say anything at all.
Author's Notes: This story has nothing to do with the boygroup "Backstreet Boys", not in the slightest! I just couldn't come up with a better title, so sue me. If, by some accident, you found this page by doing a web search for "Backstreet Boys", GO AWAY right now because what you'll find here will cause your eyes to cross and your momma to have a fit!
Additional Notes: Usual big bear hug thanks to Josan, beta extraordinaire.
Didn't know you had a thing for frisking...
Dedication: This one's for Ursula! Happy Birthday and thank you for all the wonderful stories you entertained us with!
Summary: Um...Mulder happens to find Krycek in a back alley...stuff happens...
My website: http://gaby.slashcity.tv
My addy: gaby@gaby.slashcity.tv (for nice feedback only, I have betas and friends for constructive crit and no tolerance for flames, sorry...thank you!)
Disclaimer: Not mine, no way, no how. (more's the pity) Doesn't mean they don't like visiting me though...
Archiving: RatB yes; sent links to the other archives already

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]