Go to notes and disclaimers


New Years Smut
by Frankie and Lucy Snowe


Fox?

Alex? I wasn't sure you'd be speaking to me.

I shouldn't be.

I'm sorry baby, I just had to do this.

That's fine. But I still don't understand why you have to run around chasing zombies when it's New Year's Eve.

It's my job, Alex —it's who I am. I wish you'd try to understand that.

Couldn't Scully handle it alone?

She would have passed it off as a hoax, disbelieved it entirely. I had to be there. I had to make people listen. sigh fine.

I'll make it up to you when I get home, baby, I promise I will.

You'd better. So, did you think of me at midnight?

I did —I missed you so much. Wish I could have been kissing you instead.

Me too... wait a minute. Did you say instead? What do you mean, instead?

Fox, you'd better tell me or I'm signing off.

Damn, I'm tired, I didn't mean to tell you that —I knew you'd jump to the wrong conclusion. I kissed Scully —a very chaste, friendly kiss. Please don't be difficult about it, it was nothing. Really.

You kissed Scully?? Were you drunk?

No, it wasn't like that Alex, please.

You know how close I am to Scully —it was about affection, not love. You know I only love you.

Right...so you kiss your partner on New Year's Eve instead of spending it with me. I could have been out, too, you know. I didn't have to stay here waiting for you.

I didn't ask you to, Alex.

So you'd rather I was out getting drunk and partying with friends?

If that would have made you happy. I trust you, Alex. I just wish you could trust me.

I do trust you. I'm just pissed off because I couldn't bring in the new year with the man

I love. Am I entitled to that at least?

Of course you are. I felt the same way, babe.

Well, I still have more of a right to be pissed off than you.

You're being ridiculous. We're both

apart, we both miss each other —neither of us has any more of a right to be pissed. God, I do miss you.

How much?

More than I can tell you —though if I was there, I'm sure I could show you...

Oh yeah? You sure you wouldn't be missing

Scully too much?

Don't be a bitch, Alex.

Oh, now the name-calling starts. I wondered how long that would take...

I'm trying to talk to you —to tell you how much I miss you and you're carrying on about something that meant nothing. Isn't it bad enough that we're apart? Can't you just drop it?

Why don't you make me?

What would it take?

You're a smart guy, Fox. I'm sure you can think of something. Unless you're too tired from all your paranormal adventures.

I'm never too tired for you, babe. Maybe if I started kissing you, softly, on that spot on your neck...

Hmm...okay, maybe that'll work...

Mmmm. You're making that sound, it's quiet, not loud enough to be a groan, but I can feel you tensing, starting to strain toward me.

Yeah....you bite me just enough to feel good....I move to make you kiss me....you didn't slip

Scully any tongue did you?

(No, Alex, I didn't. Drop it ) Yeah, I move up to your lips, but I don't kiss you. I lick and nibble your lips, the corner of your mouth, but every time you try to deepen it, to make me deepen it, I move down to nibble your jawline. you're driving me crazy...I just want to slam you against a wall and fuck you hard, but it's so much better taking it slow. I move my hands over your back, moving them down slowly. [it was just a question, Fox. Not an unreasonable one IMO]

(Fine. But if you keep it up, I'm going to bed. You're ruining the mood.) Your hands skate just below the waistline of my pants, teasing me, hinting about what you're going to do to me. A shiver races up my spine and I'm suddenly so fucking hard that I can't breathe. I can't play my game, tease you anymore, so I grab your face in my hands and kiss you, hard. Devouring your mouth with my tongue and lips and teeth as I grind furiously against you.

[Sorry, babe. I love you.] God, I can't take it anymore....I fumble with your zipper, reaching inside and grabbing your cock. You're so hot and hard in my hand...I begin stroking you, your moaning encouraging me. I need you so much I can't think straight.

(I love you too, babe. So much.) I arch into your hand, wanting it harder, wanting more. I'm already past the point of words, I can't tell you how much I want you, how I want your cock hard and fast up my ass.

Shit, Fox.....I want to give you what you want. I push you down on the bed, falling on top of you. I'm trying to tear off your clothes even as I keep kissing you, not wanting to leave the warmth of your mouth.

I scramble frantically under you, fumbling to help, wanting more than anything to feel your naked skin sliding against me. You're so hot, you're burning me even through the layer of clothes and I bite back a scream of frustration, wanting you on me, in me...

Somehow I get my shirt off and unbutton yours, biting and licking every inch of skin as it's uncovered. I'm so hard, but I'm enjoying your writhing, your need.....finally I reach your waistband, licking your straining cock before awkwardly pulling your trousers off.

I shout as I feel the first soft touch of your tongue on my cock. (God, I love your mouth Alex) The burning need to have you in me is eclipsed by your wet, clever mouth and I tangle my hands in your hair, shoving you onto me, desperately arching into the slick wet warmth of your mouth. I can't get far enough inside you, can't get enough.

I almost choke from the unexpected thrust, but I adjust, sucking voraciously, tasting you deep in my throat. I slide off you until only the head is between my lips, my tongue flicking over it, licking the precum that's leaking there. I can feel you tense and I pull off you completely.

For a moment, my hands clutch helplessly, grasping at empty air. I groan, and move upwards to you, but with an oddly gently push, you keep me pinned to the mattress. You're panting harshly above me, your hair wet with sweat. I watch with yearning fascination as a drop tracks down your forehead before landing on my chest. Moaning, I lift up my legs and hold them open with my hands, begging you to take me, to shove into me. Our eyes lock and for a moment your beauty is so painful, it slices me, opening me even further to you. I'm such a slut for you, so open and ready and hot for you, and I know

I'm going to die if you don't take me.

You're so beautiful lying there, ready for me, surrendering yourself completely. Your eyes are so full of trust, it breaks my heart. I don't want to waste time taking off my jeans, so I unzip them slowly, watching your eyes track my every movement....you lick your lips when you see my erection and I have to stop myself from taking you hard and fast...I want to tease you just a little more before I give you what you want.

I notice the flash in your eyes and moan, wanting you to give into it, wanting you to give it all to me. I whisper please softly, tugging my legs open even wider, rocking up towards you.

I can't hold back any longer and place the tip of my cock against you, sliding the dripping head over your opening before slowly pushing in....it's so tight and hot, I have to bite my lip and concentrate on not coming right then and there.

I let out a shout of relief as I feel the head of your cock pushing into me. It stretches and burns for a moment, but I welcome it, savoring the feel of you, knowing you're taking me, invading me, filling all the dark spaces. I hold my breath in anticipation, but you're so maddeningly slow, so careful, when all I want is for you to fuck me raw.

When I'm sure I've got myself under control, I thrust into you....you cry out and I pull back to thrust into you again. Your eyes are squeezed shut and I know you want it harder as you move to meet my every push. I lean down, needing to take your mouth once again in a kiss, brutal and loving as we lick and nip at each other's mouths.

I'm lost, I'm nothing but your cock up my ass and your tongue in my mouth. You bite my lower lip in concert with a brutal thrust and I scream, tasting blood, feeling you pulsing and pounding within me, and I can't hold back any longer. It's too soon, but it goes on endlessly, the taste of blood, the sharp scent of cum, the searing heat. My keening wails dissolve into a strangled laugh as I realize

I'm seeing stars. Fucking stars.

Oh god, baby....the taste of your blood, your body shuddering as you come...I'm gone....I come deep inside you, wanting to fill you with everything

I have...continuing to pump into you until I collapse against you, feeling your cum hot and sticky on our skin...I kiss you gently, showing you how much I love you.

God, Alex, I miss you. I love you so much, I need you more. I'm so fucking sorry I'm not with you right now.

Me too.....when are you coming home?

Tomorrow. I've got an early flight, I'm coming straight home. Please be there, babe.

I will....I have to be. I can't live without you, you know. When you get home we have to celebrate the new year.

Thank god, I couldn't live without you either. I'm hurting so much without you right now. And we'll celebrate for days. Until neither of us can walk.

Mmmmm....that sounds really promising, babe. I don't know about you, but I'm completely spent and a total mess It's much more fun coming if you're here to help me clean it up.

Me too, baby, me too. I just hope my laptop survives this mess... Go to bed. Dream about me.

Lover, I never dream about anything else.

I'm so tired but I don't want to say good night. But the sooner I go to sleep, the sooner you'll be here, right?

I know. I don't want to say goodnight either, I feel so close to you right now. But, you're right —the sooner we sleep, the sooner we're together. And I know I'll sleep tonight, I'll feel you with me. Baby, you were inspired tonight.

You were more than inspired, babe. I think you may need to go away more often... kidding! I'm gonna head to bed, I guess. I'd sleep on the couch if it wasn't for the fact that I feel as if you're with me when I sleep in your bed. I've claimed your pillow, btw. Come back to me fast, Fox.

I will, love. Goodnight.

Goodnight, babe. love you.

Love you, too.

The End

xx

meiknarf@earthlink.net

Rating: NC-17
Spoilers: Just a wee tiny one for that recent Millenium crossover thing. Can't remember the name of it...
Content Warning: Explicit bickering. Explicit schmoop. Explicit smutty talk.
Summary: What happens when Lucy drinks a lot of beer and stays up far too late, Frankie starts in on champagne a few days early and they merrily traipse into an ICQ chatroom together?? Read it and see...
Disclaimers: The characters who inhabit the X-Files universe certainly aren't ours. They will be, however, as soon as we take over the world and rule it as merciless dictators...
Feeback: Pretty, pretty please? And, since we are about to take over the world, you might want to get on our good sides now.
meiknarf@earthlink.net

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]