Go to notes and disclaimers


Lying
by Frankie

Part VI
The End


I climb out of the pool and am handed a fluffy white towel.

"Good morning, Senor."

"Good morning, Carlotta." I smile at the motherly face as I dry myself off. "How are you doing?"

"Very well, thank you."

"Is he up?"

"Si. Just a few moments ago he asked where you were."

I wrap the towel around my waist. "Thanks."

"Would you like me to bring breakfast upstairs for you?"

"Actually, I think we'll have it out on the patio today. Give us about twenty minutes?"

She nods and disappears into the house to work the magic she always does every time she cooks for us.

I almost sprint upstairs to our room. Since we left DC, over a year ago, I've treasured every day we've had together knowing how close we came to losing everything. Each time I think back on that last day, I can't believe how frightened I was to leave my life behind and take the risks I did. All I need to do is look at him to know that it's the best thing I could have done. Hell, it's the only thing I could have done if I wanted to have any kind of life worth living. I also know that none of it would have happened without Scully's help and the risks she took for me. Every day that I wake up next to him, I'm reminded of how grateful I am to her.

When I open the door to the suite, I hear the shower running. Dammit. I quickly enter the bathroom and slide the shower door open. "What the hell are you doing?" I sound a little angrier than I mean to, but I don't want anything to happen to him.

"Well, good morning to you to." He grins at me and I can't maintain the stern look on my face.

"You know you're not supposed to take a shower alone." I remove the towel from my waist and, still in my trunks, step under the spray with him.

"Fox, the doctors said if I took it easy, I could do things for myself. You're just babying me now." His words are slow and careful. I don't think anyone but me would notice that he doesn't sound the same as before the accident.

"But you're still weak."

He points to the door of the shower. "You're pissing me off. Get out. I want you ready with a towel when I'm finished, but I'm going to do this myself." He smiles to take the edge off his words.

"Fine, but if you feel—"

"Out."

Reluctantly, I step out and wait for him to finish. His physical rehabilitation has been going extremely well. The doctors say they've never seen self-determination like his before. I tell them that's only because they've never had a patient quite like him before. Personally, I never expected anything less.

He turns off the water and opens the door. I grab a towel and hold it out for him. "Here you go, Sunshine."

"Hey, you call me that again and I'll..." he reaches for the towel and sways a little. I quickly step forward and put my arms around him.

"It's okay." I help him step out of the shower and start to dry him, the frustration he's feeling evident when I look at his face.

"Dammit, Fox, I can dry myself."

"Yeah, but you have to admit it's more fun if I do it." My hand lingers on his ass, underscoring my statement.

I'm rewarded with a smile. "Do you have to be right about everything?"

I crouch down and gently dry his legs. "I don't have to be. I just am."

He laughs and my heart jumps at the sound. As I move my hands up to dry his thighs, he puts a hand on my shoulder. I notice his steadily growing erection and resist the urge to take him into my mouth.

"Fox," he whispers and I look up at him. He knows that I don't want to do anything to hurt him. "I'm fine. I'd like you to..."

I stand up and stroke the side of his face. I'm amazed at the work that's been done. Not that it would have mattered. Even if he ended up looking like the elephant man, I would have been ecstatic just to have him with me.

"Baby, you know what the doctors said."

"Shit, Fox. You'd think that with the amount of money we're paying them, they'd stay out of our bedroom."

"Alex, first of all, it's your money and secondly, our bedroom is fine. We can do this on the bed. You just can't be on your feet."

"It's our money, you asshole, and maybe I'd like for you to be able to give me a blow job while I'm standing. It may not seem like a big deal to you, but we can't be spontaneous anymore. I feel like I'm letting you down."

"No, baby, you could never let me down. I understand what you're saying, but please don't push it. They didn't say it was a permanent thing. You just need more time."

"It's been six months. How much more time do I need before I can get you on your knees in front of me where you belong?" He tries to hide his smile, but fails.

"Oh, I see how it is. So it's not enough for my head to be between your legs when you're lying down, huh? You've just gotta have me on my knees."

"Damn right." He reaches a hand down between our bodies and slides it into my swimming trunks. He laughs as my cock jumps into his grip. "Hmm, feels like you agree with me." As he starts his slow stroking, he whispers in my ear. "Come on, Fox. Do it. I won't break."

I almost whimper at his touch and remember that there was a time I never thought I'd feel his hands on me again. "Why can't I say no to you?" My hips start to move in time with his movements.

"Because you don't want to." I feel him tighten his grip slightly as he increases the speed of his hand.

"I'd do anything for you." My voice is shaky as his fist continues to pump my leaking cock. He runs his thumb over the head and I hiss into his ear. His throaty chuckle is almost enough to send me over the edge.

"I know you would. That's why I love you."

"God, Alex..." The combined sensations of his touch, his smell, and the sound of his voice murmuring in my ear are too much. My body shudders and I let out a cry as I come all over his hand and my swim trunks. He makes me feel like a goddamn teenager.

He grins wickedly and yanks the towel out of my hand, wiping his fingers on it before throwing it on the floor.

"Good boy." The hoarseness of his voice scrapes against my ear and sends another shot to my groin. I know I'll always do whatever he wants me to. "Now get on your knees."

"Alex, if you get hurt..."

He suddenly grips my hair with surprising strength and I'm excited at the glimpse of the old Alex.

"I'll risk it. Do you want to get hurt?"

I know it's an empty threat because he wouldn't harm me even if he could. Even so, I shake my head and drop to my knees. I slide my arms around him so I'm supporting him in case his legs do give out. I rub my cheek against his erection and kiss the dark tangle of curls at the base. My hands slowly caress his backside and lower back, feeling goosebumps form on his skin at my touch. I leisurely run my tongue from the base of his cock to the tip, then wrap my lips around the head. I start to suck him into my mouth, tasting the sharp essence that fills my senses. He breathes in quickly and I stop.

"No, it's good," he says, sensing my hesitation. "You feel so good."

His hand is in my hair and it encourages me to keep going. I take all of him into my mouth and suck gently as my tongue slithers all over the hot flesh. As he tightens his grip, I start to move my head up and down the shaft. He groans and I feel his legs tremble as he leans forward to put his hands on my shoulders. I'm about to stop and ask if he's okay when I hear him say my name.

"Fox...I missed this...don't stop."

I tighten my arms around him and start sucking harder, determined to give him what he wants. When I feel him tense, I realize I'm practically holding him up.

"Ah..god..." His come shoots into my mouth and down my throat but all I can think about is how he's doing. As his softening cock slips out of my mouth, I keep holding onto him and look up.

"Are you all right?"

He nods, breathing heavily. I knew we shouldn't have done this. Standing up quickly, I wrap my arms around him and hold him against me.

"Alex, do you need to lie down?"

"I'm fine." He starts to pull away from me to prove his point. I let him. "See?"

"Yeah, I see." I put my hand on the side of his face. "I love you so much."

"Why? I'm a fucking wimp."

"No, you're not."

"Then what am I?" He flashes me a look that defies me to contradict him.

"You are a sexy motherfucker, Alex." I kiss his surprised mouth, my tongue reaching into the warm depths and immediately being greeted by his own. We break apart with a loud, wet, smacking sound and we both start laughing. I'm glad to see the doubt gone from his face.

"Fox, please don't call me that again."

"But you are sexy." I kiss the side of his mouth, then his cheek, moving slowly toward his ear.

"Yeah, I know, but I never fucked my mother."

I hadn't expected him to say that and I snort into his ear. I feel his shoulders shaking as he laughs. "Oh, that's attractive."

I look at him. "I only snort for the ones I love." Another quick kiss and I go to get his robe. I help him into it, all the while listening to him tell me he can do it himself dammit. He slaps my hands as I start to tie the belt around his waist.

"If you don't stop it, I'm going to cut it off."

"What, my hand?"

He raises an eyebrow and I put up my hands in a gesture of surrender.

"Okay, you win. You ready for some breakfast?"

"Sure. Fox?"

"Yeah?"

"When are you going to tell me what happened?"

"I don't know. Maybe over breakfast."

"Why did you do it?"

"Because I love you, you idiot."

He reaches up a hand and caresses the side of my face. "Why?"

I place my hand over his and answer the question he's asked me a hundred times before. "Because you let me."

He doesn't say anything but his eyes start to glisten. I put my arms around him and we stay like that for a few minutes. He feels so warm and alive in my arms and I can feel his heart beating against my chest. I drink in every sensation, marking this moment in time forever.

"Fox," he says, finally.

"Mmm hmm?"

"Don't call me an idiot. I can still kick your ass."

I pull back and grin at him knowing I've never been happier in my life. I risked everything for this man, and now that we're together, I know he is all I have ever needed.

Leaning forward again, I whisper into his ear. "I'm counting on it."

The End

xx

meiknarf@earthlink.net

February 1999
DISCLAIMER: CC... blah... 1013... blah... FOX... blah.
RATING: NC-17 for M/K interaction
SUMMARY: Where the boys are...
NOTES: Muchas gracias to Lucy for the beta and the great suggestion ;). Sue, I told you that you wouldn't stay mad at me. Of course, next time I'll tell you everything from the beginning :)
FEEDBACK: Good, bad, or indifferent, it will be given a good home. meiknarf@earthlink.net

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]