Go to notes and disclaimers


Lying
by Frankie

Part III
Alternate Version
Going Down


[It starts after Alex finds himself outside Fox's building and decides he doesn't want to see him. He also doesn't want to go home. Instead...] I decided to go to a bar a few blocks away where there was a large crowd that I could get lost in. I don't know what I expected to happen to me while I was there, but there was always the chance I'd see...something interesting.

I'd only been there about fifteen minutes before I felt someone walk up behind me and whisper in my ear.

"You changed your hair." I felt a hand slowly snake around and grab my crotch. "Looks good." A kiss on my neck. I'd obviously been mistaken for someone else. Big mistake.

I turned around and looked this pasty faced fucker in the face. The look in his eyes told him he knew he'd messed up big time.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were—um, you guys look a lot alike, that's all."

I narrowed my eyes and looked at him. It would be kind of fun to fuck around with this little shit.

"Well, too bad. Must be a lucky guy." I flashed him my most seductive look which consisted of me...looking at him. He smiled and I knew I had him. Don't ask me why I even wanted to waste my time with this wart, but I figured if things got out of hand, no one would miss him.

"You know, it's not like we're committed or anything."

I managed to keep a straight face as he looked at me with the most desperate look I'd ever seen on a human face. I'm not counting the times I've looked in the mirror after waking up from a dream involving Mulder.

"So, you wanna head out back, then?" I licked my lips for good measure and reeled the bastard in. He nodded eagerly and I was about to leave with him when I looked across the bar and saw myself. Mr. Pasty followed my gaze and grinned.

"Hey, that's who I thought you were. Want him to join us?"

What the fuck? Did I look like a goddamned hostess? I shrugged noncommittally and he went over to talk to the junior me. They both walked back to me, Alex Junior smiling at me.

"Hi, I'm Michael." He put out his hand for me to shake. I looked at it as if it was a piece of filth then looked up at him.

"Good for you."

Mr. Pasty looked at me then at his boy toy. "Where were you?"

"I was just with the most incredible guy." The way he smiled almost made me lose my dinner.

"Oh, do tell."

Why the fuck why I standing here listening to this? I started to walk away when I heard Michael describe his recent encounter.

"I think he works for the government and you won't believe what his name is. It had to be his real name, though because no one would make up one like that."

I turned around and smiled. "Was it Fox Mulder?"

Michael's eyes widened. "Yeah! How'd you guess?"

I pushed down the bitterness and anger and just tilted my head. "I've had a few good times with him too."

"Isn't he fantastic? Wow!" The kid was gushing and I wanted to beat the shit out of him.

"Hmm, who do you think taught him everything he knows?"

Both of them looked at me but the only one I wanted was Michael. I looked at his friend and frowned. "Looks like you're shit outta luck. Have a happy New Year."

I grabbed Michael's arm and led him outside. We went into the alley and I threw him, facefirst, against the wall, pinning him there. I put my lips to his ear.

"So what did you guys do?"

He was starting to breathe heavily, the little pervert, and laughed.

"What didn't we do?"

I reached around to the front of his pants and unbuttoned them, sliding my hand inside to feel his already hard cock. As I started stroking it, he moved back against me, rubbing his ass against the front of my jeans. Dammit, I was gonna fuck him first.

"Yeah, well, I'm gonna do something to you he'd never do."

I roughly pulled his pants down and thrust into him without preparation. I'd make this motherfucker pay for what he did. He screamed and I clamped a hand over his mouth.

"You shut the fuck up or I kill you."

He nodded his head frantically and I started fucking him, pounding him into the wall, wanting to make him hurt as much as I was hurting now. Goddamn piece of shit! Who the fuck did he think he was? He couldn't tell me he loved me then fuck the first guy that came along. I'd fucking kill him. Before I knew what I was doing, I had taken out my knife and was holding it to Michael's throat.

"P-Please...." He was begging for his life. I hated that. With one swift movement, it was over. He slumped against the wall then slowly crumpled to the ground as I stepped back. I carefully fastened my jeans around my still erect cock. I hadn't come and it hurt, but I had to see Mulder to make it stop. I bent down and wiped the blade off on Michael's shirt. He didn't suffer. I took off before his little friend decided to invite himself to our party. I was sure there were a few people who had seen me leave the alley, but at that point I really didn't give a fuck.

I walked quickly until I found myself standing outside his building. I looked up at his window for any sign that he was home. The lights were out and there was no visible movement inside. With Mulder, that didn't mean a damn thing. He could be sitting in the dark wondering where the hell his sister was, watching porn, or both. Or he could have actually been out. Yeah, right, and I was the Easter Bunny. In a flash I was upstairs standing outside his apartment. I checked the door and it was locked. No problem. Within a matter of moments I was inside. It was completely dark so I figured that he must have been out after all. Well, I'd be goddamned. I was about to go into the living room and have a seat when I noticed that there was light coming from under the bathroom door and heard the shower running. The thought of him naked and wet made my murderous thoughts disappear. He was the only man who could do that to me.

I took off my jacket and walked into the bathroom. Undressing quickly and putting my clothes in a messy pile on the floor, I swept the curtain aside with a flourish. The look on Mulder's face was priceless and before he could say a word I was in the shower and had him pressed against the wall. I crushed my mouth over his, wanting to kiss the life out of him. I felt him give in to me and all I could taste was what might have been. There was so much promise in that kiss, I didn't want to stop. I reached between us and grabbed his cock, needing to feel him inside me. I could forgive him anything if only he'd give me what I needed.

"Alex—" he gasped as I bit his neck and rubbed our cocks together.

"Fuck me, Fox." I moved us so I was facing the wall and he was behind me. I felt his fingertips, gentler than the water trickling down my skin, caress my back down to my ass, then the backs of my thighs. He got down on his knees and started kissing the same spots his fingers had just burned onto my body. He gently moved my legs apart and began kissing and licking the insides of my thighs as his hands roamed over my body. My legs trembled as I tried to maintain my composure. I needed him so much, I could feel it in every cell of my body.

"Dammit, Fox! I said, fuck me!"

I heard him laugh softly as he squeezed my ass and stood up. He licked the water from between my shoulder blades, making me shiver amidst the steam swirling around us. As he licked his way across my back to my shoulder, he moved one hand around my waist and placed it on my stomach, pulling me closer to him. I felt his cock rubbing against me and I moaned in frustration as I willed him to end this torture. His other hand slid across my chest and played over a nipple, barely making contact with it before moving to the other. He caressed my chest, rubbing in circles, occasionally stopping to pay more attention to my now ultra-sensitive nipples. I didn't know why he was doing this to me. I begged him to give me what I wanted.

"Not yet," his voice was thick and burned my ear with its heat. "You need to know how much I need you first."

Dammit. I just wanted to give in to him forever and say fuck off to the world. All we needed was each other and the rest of the world could suck my dick. Actually, no. The only lips I wanted on my dick were his.

He moved his hand down my body and started to gently massage my thighs and the skin all around my aching cock, touching everything but my now painful erection. I knew that the moment he touched it, I'd come.

"Please..." I didn't care if he knew how badly I needed him. "Fox, I love you. I'm sorry I left you."

"I know you do. It's okay." He moved his hands down to slip a finger inside me, preparing to give me what I wanted.

"Just do it, Fox. I'm ready."

He didn't need any more encouragement than that and I felt him place the tip of his cock to my opening and start to push slowly, carefully. I pushed back against him forcing him inside me faster. He inhaled sharply at my movement and pushed into me quickly.

"Hurt me, Fox." My voice was shaky and breathy and I hoped he'd heard me.

"I don't want to hurt you."

I was getting pissed off. "Goddammit! Just do what I say you fucking cocksucker. Hurt me. Fuck me like I deserve it."

I felt him smile against my ear and continued his slow, gentle thrusting.

"Shit. If you love me, Fox, you will start fucking me like you mean it."

That must have gotten through to him because suddenly I was shoved against the wall with such force I would have broken my nose if I'd been looking at it face on. He ripped into me and it felt so good I thought I was going to pass out. I wanted to be bruised and bloody when he was finished with me. I needed to remember this night forever because I'd never see him alive again. They were going to trace Michael's murder back to me and then I would be a dead man. If I wasn't executed, I'd be killed in prison the minute I set foot in there. I had to make Mulder mark me so I would always have this night. Soon, I felt my orgasm building as with every thrust he hit my prostate, making me see stars. When his hand took hold of my cock, I couldn't hold back anymore and came, hard, shooting my come all over us and the wall. It wasn't too long before I felt him come inside me, filling me with the only thing I'd have left of him after they found me. He collapsed against me, his breathing heavy.

"I love you. I knew you'd come back."

I smiled, angry and sad that I'd have to leave him again, this time against my will.

"Fox, I love you. Never forget that. No matter what happens."

He turned me around slowly and gazed at me with those stunning eyes. Eyes that I could never say no to.

"What's wrong?"

Those two words were all it took for me to spill my guts. I told him everything that happened from what had been going through my head the morning I left him to my killing his recent conquest in a blind fit of jealousy and rage. I expected him to hate me, look at me with disgust, anything but what he did. He took me in his arms and told me that he'd protect me. I wondered if he'd heard what I'd just told him.

"Fox, I killed the guy who fucked you. I was seen by a bar full of people with him and god knows how many others saw me come out of the alley after I slit his throat. I'm a dead man."

He smiled and brushed my cheek with the back of his hand. "No, you're not."

I looked at him as if he were crazy, but he didn't say another word, just stepped out of the shower and motioned me over to him. I followed his lead and we dried each other off between kisses and slow, lazy caresses.

"Alex, you're not the only one who can manipulate the law."

"Manipulate? What the hell are you talking about?" He raised an eyebrow at my statement. "I break the damn law."

His laugh was loud and sincere and surprised me considering everything I'd just told him. Maybe he'd finally lost it and this was his version of a nervous breakdown.

"You hungry?" His question took me by surprise, but I nodded. "Let's get dressed and I'll get us something to eat."

He lent me a pair of sweats which were a little snug on me and we went into the kitchen. Judging from the lecherous look on his face, he didn't mind the tight fit of his clothes on me. The appreciative glance and lick of the lips when he eyed the way the sweats accented my crotch made my cock twitch. All thoughts of food flew out of my head as I pictured those lips sucking the come out of me slowly and wonderfully. As if reading my mind he kissed me and placed a hand over the growing bulge in my pants. I felt as if I were in a constant state of arousal whenever I was around this man.

"Can you wait a while for the food?"

I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him to me, kissing his mouth, teasing myself with the thought of what those lips would soon be doing to me. Before I'd gotten my fill, he stepped back and eased down the sweats I was wearing. I held onto his shoulder as I stepped out of them completely, wondering why the hell had I even bothered to put them on. He pushed me down until I was sitting in a kitchen chair then knelt between my legs, running his hands slowly up and down the tops of my thighs.

"Tell me more about it." He kissed inside of my left thigh, near the knee. I closed my eyes and felt him kissing his way along my leg, flicking his tongue out and licking the sensitive skin. When he reached the skin at the crook of my leg, he bit me hard.

"Ow, Fox! Be careful."

"I said, tell me about it." He started to kiss my right leg and when he got to the soft skin of my upper thigh, I started talking.

"I slit his throat. I killed him because you fucked him."

"Mmm," he licked the tip of my cock. "Details," his tongue flicked around the head. I'd tell him whatever he wanted if only he'd take me into that luscious mouth completely.

"What...what kind of details?" It was hard to concentrate when he started licking up and down the length of my shaft. God, his tongue left a hot trail on my skin.

"From the moment you knew what you wanted to do to him."

"Ahh..." He sucked one of my balls into his hot, wet mouth. Shit. "He told his friend he'd gotten the fuck of his life from you and I saw red." He moved his attention back to my cock and I squirmed. "Then...then I took him out back and slammed him against the wall." He suddenly took me all the way into his mouth. I bucked my hips attempting to fuck his mouth, but he held me down with one hand as he grasped the base of my cock with the other. He squeezed hard which I took as a cue to keep talking.

"I....god...I just slammed into him. Hard. It hurt, but I....fuck..." He started sucking harder as his head moved up and down. I was so close to coming, I didn't know if I'd be able to keep talking coherently. "I just wanted to fuck him and hurt him." I bit down on my lip as I felt my orgasm growing and I finally came, shooting my come down his throat. He hungrily lapped up everything and swallowed every drop.

He stood up and I could see the impressive outline of his erection as it strained against the soft fabric. I reached out shaky hands and slid them down over his hips, releasing his cock, the head dripping. I leaned forward to take him into my mouth to taste him, but he stopped me. He straddled my lap and put his hand on his dick, jerking himself off.

He bent forward to lightly kiss my lips and moved along my face, placing soft kisses on my skin. His breath was hot against my ear as I felt him moving his hand faster.

"How did you do it? How did you kill him?" His voice was breathy, urgent and I felt his need to come. He needed me to help him.

I moved his head so I was whispering in his ear. "After I started pounding his ass, I took out my knife. I grabbed his hair and pulled back his head. I pressed the blade of the knife to his throat then drew it hard and deep across his skin. I let him go and the bastard just crumpled like a rag doll."

"God, Alex...." His fist was moving even faster and I felt the friction as it threatened to awaken my own, spent cock.

"I slit his throat for you, Fox. Because I love you."

He cried out as he came and I felt his hot come spurt all over the both of us. He collapsed against me and I put my arms around him.

"I killed him for you."

He kissed my neck. "I know you did."

"I love you, Fox."

"It's almost midnight," he whispered.

I glanced at the clock. It was about two minutes until the new year. I never thought I'd be sitting here with the man I loved, bringing in the new year. Not just that, but he was convinced that I wouldn't have to pay for my huge fuck up.

"I bet I have something good to drink somewhere." He stood up and pulled up his sweats, then bent down to pick up mine. Handing them to me, he smiled. "It's probably going to be beer and it's probably going to be domestic. Is that okay?"

I made a face as I stood up to get dressed. "I guess I could make that sacrifice." What he didn't know was that I'd drink sewer water with him if it meant celebrating the start of a new year together.

While he got the beers out of the fridge, I wet a cloth and started to clean myself off. He turned to face me and I did the same to him. I threw the cloth on the counter and took the beer he offered me.

Suddenly, there was an explosion of noise outside on the streets. Bells and whistles and firecrackers mingled with the sounds of people shouting and soon we could hear the sounds of singing coming from throughout the building.

"Happy New Year." His voice was soft and if I hadn't been looking at him, I wouldn't have heard what he'd said. I clinked my bottle against his and took a quick drink before I leaned in to kiss him.

"It will be, won't it?" I hadn't meant to sound so pleading when I said that. I really wondered how happy it would be considering I was probably going to finally pay for all the crimes I'd committed.

He nodded and put his hand on my face. He was about to say something when there was a pounding on the door.

"Probably just drunken revelers," he smiled.

"It's the police. Could you open your door please?"

For the first time in a long time, I felt panic at the sound of any kind of law enforcement finding me.

"Yeah, just a second."

Fox put his finger to his lips and motioned for me to hide in his bedroom closet. I rushed in there as he went to answer the door.

I hadn't hidden in a lover's closet since I was 15 years old and his wife had come home two hours early. Of course, then I'd been defenseless, naked, and scared shitless that she'd kill me if she found me. Now I was just scared shitless that not only was I going to get caught and killed, but my lover was going to be right there with me. Stupid fuck! I wasn't sure who I was cursing more. Me or him.

I heard Fox identify himself as FBI then he came into the bedroom for his ID. When the police said they had a sketch to show him, I wondered how he'd be able to look at me and not deny that he knew who I was. To my relief, he told them about how he was also looking for me and goddammit if it wasn't just like me to be cocky enough to try and hide out right under his nose. I would have applauded his performance if it weren't for the fact that I had to be absolutely silent. It was bad enough that my heart was beating so loudly they'd find me for sure...

"Okay, they're gone." He opened the door and I fell into his arms. He stroked my hair and whispered comforting words into my ear as I tried to make myself calm down.

"Fox, I cannot let you put yourself on the line like this."

He looked at me with such intensity that I thought I'd get lost in those eyes forever.

"I know what I'm doing. I'll do everything in my power to protect you."

I felt my eyes beginning to burn and fought to keep back the tears that threatened to break through the facade I'd been wearing for so long. I was afraid to speak in case I broke down completely. He must have read the unasked question in my eyes.

"I'm selfish. Now that I have you, I don't want to give you up to anybody."

I buried my face against his shoulder and held on for dear life. How could he possibly find me worthy enough to risk so much? I was afraid to ask him so I just let him make me feel safe in the knowledge that I'd never leave him again.

The End

xx

meiknarf@earthlink.net

Lying part 4

Disclaimer: Would you believe that in the past 24 hours, ownership of these fellas has not changed?
Rating: NC-17 for m/m sex and violence
Summary/Notes: WARNING WARNING WARNING!!! This is one of the three alternate plots that popped into my head while I was writing Lying III. It is completely different from the one I finally decided on, so if you don't want to read a darker Fox and Alex, don't read this. I showed it to Sue (thanks for the beta, babe!) and she thought I should post it. Here goes...
Feedback: That's quickly becoming my favorite word. meiknarf@earthlink.net

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]