Go to notes and disclaimers

Cover by The Theban Band


Lying
by Frankie


Part I

If I said I could leave you now
And go where I could forget
I'd be lying

I'd be having a pretty decent day if it weren't for the gun I suddenly found jammed in my face. The guy holding it looked like he hadn't slept in days and his hand shook as he pointed the weapon at me. I was willing to bet the damn thing wasn't even loaded.

"You really don't want to do that." I tried to sound like I was giving the guy a way out before he really pissed me off.

"Oh, yeah? And what are you gonna do about it?" Stupid punk. He didn't know who he was dealing with.

Before he could react, I had my gun pointed at his ribs. "I could pull the trigger, you sack of shit."

"What makes you think you could do it before I pulled my trigger?"

I thought about that. Then I shot him, putting him out of my misery. The look on his face was priceless. I would never get used to the look of stupid shock that people wore on their faces when they suddenly realize that their insides are mush and they're dead.

I pushed him away from me and looked at the blood on my shirt. Dammit, I had the highest dry cleaning bills in the world. Good thing I also had the most understanding and least law abiding dry cleaner in the world. I always found it amazing what kind of silence a person could buy with a really big tip.

I put my gun in the back of my jeans and thought about heading to Mulder's. I knew he'd be expecting me. It didn't matter that I only showed up when I felt like it. He'd always be waiting for me because I was the only one who made him feel good. I knew it and he knew it, but he'd never admit it to me. I also knew he fucked a lot of guys, most of them young, starry-eyed recruits at the FBI who kissed the goddamn ground he walked on, but when we got together I was the one in control. He liked to just let go and used his animosity for me as an excuse to allow himself to do that. If I broke into his apartment, held him at gunpoint, and fucked him senseless, he couldn't be expected to fight back, could he? Nevermind that I usually left my gun on his coffee table unless I could tell he wanted me to threaten him with it. Or the fact that when he saw me, he usually grabbed me and pushed me against the wall, kissing me like I gave him life, grinding his cock against mine....I had to see him. It had been too long and the ache in my groin reminded me of that fact with every passing second.

I knew I didn't need to pick the lock because it was unlocked, waiting for me to walk through it. I still made the pretense of breaking in so he'd know it was me. When I figured I'd jiggled the doorknob enough, I slowly opened the door. This was when he would grab me and slam me up against the wall.

Nothing.

Instead he was sitting on his couch watching a fuck film. I cleared my throat. He didn't look up.

"Krycek." Well, he obviously knew I was here.

"Mulder. I expected you to be a little happier to see me."

"I'm not in the mood tonight."

I laughed. Mulder was always in the mood. "Yeah, and I'm the fucking tooth fairy."

"Krycek, just get the hell out of my apartment before I throw you out."

In a flash I had covered the distance between the door and the couch. I knelt on the couch, grabbed his hair and pulled his head back until he was looking me in the eye, his exposed throat taunting me. I licked my lips and fought the urge to do the same to that smooth, tan skin.

"What the fuck did you say?"

His eyes locked onto mine, filled with lustful defiance. "You heard me, you double-crossing son of a bitch." He was breathing quickly. This was getting him excited. Mulder, you son of a bitch, you're doing this on purpose. Okay, I can play along.

"Yeah, well that's too fucking bad, Mulder. I don't plan on going anywhere until I've gotten what I want from you." I lowered my head with the intent of kissing him hard enough to show him just who was in charge. Instead, I kissed him softer than I meant to, forgetting my part in this for just a moment. When I pulled back, I imagined I saw something in his eyes that I knew wasn't there. I shook it off and roughly grabbed the remote from his hands, turning off the television, then throwing it back at him. He flinched just a little bit, making me smile.

I released his hair and stood up to take off my jacket. Mulder eyed the bloodstain on my shirt, knowing better than to ask any questions about its source.

"I said I want you to leave."

I slapped him. He expected it. "You shut up, Mulder. I told you I'm going to take what I want."

He just stared up at me. Those eyes were filled with lust and need. His lips shone with the moisture he placed there with a flick of his tongue. I imagined that tongue on my cock and moaned.

"Mulder, you're the only man I know who could make me come just by looking at me."

"Good, then I don't have to touch you."

Even though I knew he was shitting me, that pissed me off. The glint in his eye told me he knew it would. I grabbed the front of his shirt and lifted him off the couch. Without a word I dragged him into the bedroom and threw him down on the bed. He landed on his back and I could see his erect cock outlined by his sweatpants.

"Nice, Mulder. Way to act turned off."

"Fuck you, Krycek."

"Not tonight. Tonight it's all you. I'm going to fuck you until you can't stand, babe."

"Don't call me 'babe'."

I grinned. "I'll call you whatever the fuck I want, babe ."

I took off my shirt slowly and made a show of draping it across the back of the chair in Mulder's room. I started to unbutton my jeans and decided I wanted Mulder to finish undressing me.

"Come here."

He didn't move. I took out my gun and pointed it at him. "Come here."

He stood up and walked to me. "Undress me."

He got to his knees and started unlacing my boots. He removed them and ran a hand over my feet. I slapped him.

"I didn't tell you to touch anything else."

He got up on his knees and unzipped my jeans, carefully. Working them down over my hips, he pushed them down my legs, helping me step out of them.

"Now take off your clothes."

He stood up and took off his t-shirt and sweatpants. His cock sprung free, the head red and wet. I wanted more than anything to drop to my knees in front of him and take it into my hungry mouth. I needed to suck him, taste him, consume him, but I couldn't. He didn't want that.

I fixed him with my steeliest gaze. "Suck me."

He got onto his knees again and licked the tip of my cock. I inhaled sharply. When he took the head into his mouth I thought I was going to lose it right there but I controlled myself. He ran his hot, velvety tongue over the slit and sucked the whole thing into that luscious mouth. How many times had I watched that mouth, those lips, when we were partners, and imagined their heat on me? Too many to mention, but it was all real now. Every fantasy I'd ever had about the man on his knees in front of me had come true a hundred times. I could only imagine that I'd fulfilled some of his too. Neither of us would ever admit it to the other though.

His mouth was magic, warm and soft. The look on his face as he sucked me was making me want to shoot my load down his throat. He moved his hand and started playing with my balls. I groaned and felt him laugh. God, I was going to lose it, if I let him keep going. When he removed his mouth from my cock and started licking my balls I pushed him away.

"That's enough." My voice was shakier than I wanted it to be. I wanted him so badly, but couldn't let him know that.

He smiled at me and stood up. I put away the gun I didn't really need, and looked through my jeans pockets for some lube.

"Get on the bed."

He stood his ground and smirked at me while he stroked his erection. I used every ounce of will power I had to stop from reaching out for him. I couldn't show any need.

"Aren't you going to return the favor?" The light caught his eye and flashed something I could almost imagine was affection. I needed to get my damn eyes checked. I knew he hated me, but he needed me too. It was the exact same way I felt about him. Fucker.

"I don't do that shit." As much as I wanted to. "Don't act like you don't know it."

He didn't move. Fine. If that was the way he wanted to play it, I'd give him what he wanted. I grabbed his arm and turned him around, forcing him onto his knees next to the bed. I shoved him facedown onto the mattress and knelt beside him. Running my hand over his ass, I whispered in his ear.

"I've always liked your ass, Mulder. It feels so good when I'm inside you. Hot and tight." He trembled.

I spread his legs and squirted some lube onto my shaking fingers, glad he couldn't see the effect he had on me. I always had the same reaction when I was this close to him, but I'd be damned if I'd ever let him know. I roughly thrust a finger into his tight opening making him buck under my hand. Holding him down with my other hand and continuing the assault on his ass, I slowly moved my finger in a circle and pushed it deeper. He gasped when I touched his prostate and started to push against my finger. I took it out, then carefully put two fingers in him. I fucked him with my hand until he begged me to stick my dick in him. The man was so damn easy to control.

I squeezed out more lube and slicked up my aching cock. I didn't know if I'd make it all the way inside before I came. I put the tip to his opening and without warning plunged all the way in. He groaned, almost sending me over the edge with the sound alone, and fought against the sudden feeling of being full. Then he eased into it and relaxed, letting me fill him.

"You love this, don't you, Mulder?" My voice was shaking but at least I was capable of speech. All I got in return from him was an incoherent grunt. That was just the way I liked him. Something in me wanted to believe he knew that and was trying to please me. Keep dreaming, Alex

I slowly started to pump in and out of his ass, pulling almost all the way out then thrusting back in hard the way I knew he liked it. I reached around him and grabbed his cock, pumping it in time with the rhythm I'd established. All too soon, I felt him tense and he came all over my hand. Damn, it had been longer since I'd last seen him than I thought.

The feeling of his insides spasming and clenching around my cock was too much and I came, screaming, spurting my cum into him, filling him with everything I had. I collapsed on top of him, both of us breathing heavily. I softly kissed and sucked his ear.

His voice was a whisper. "Can you stay?"

He always asked me the same fucking question as if he expected a different reply each time. I don't know why we always did this dance. Why the hell was he acting like he wanted me with him? I knew better.

"Fox, you know I can't." I always used his first name after I fucked him. I didn't really give a shit what I called him, but it seemed to make him feel good, almost as if there were more to us than there really was. Besides, if he felt good then I could always keep coming back. It was so much easier to see him if I thought of him as another lay. That's all he was after all.

He lifted his head and looked at my shirt hanging off the back of the chair.

"Who was it this time?" His voice was nonchalant. I was no freaking Boy Scout, but our man Mulder wasn't that far behind me. Since we'd been....together, I guess.....he'd managed to get really good at looking the other way when it came to what I did with my free time.

"Just some stupid ass mugger. The motherfucker didn't know what hit him."

"Mmm." He dragged himself up onto the bed to lie down. His eyelids were heavy and he forced himself to keep them open. "Well, just don't forget to get that shirt out of here. I've got enough problems without you bringing evidence of a homicide to my apartment."

We had this same goddamn discussion every time I came over. I leaned over and kissed him hard, savoring his slight resistance. He started to wake up. Reluctantly, I pulled back. He stared at me. I'd have to get going soon.

"Don't worry about it." I looked at his beautiful face, trying damn hard not to get lost in the eyes which were still staring at me. Before any more sentimental shit crossed my mind, I got up and dressed.

He didn't say a word, just watched me as I checked to make sure there was no sign I'd ever been there.

"Are you coming back?" The question was another I was used to hearing but would never understand. I never asked him why he asked me these questions though. I figured he was just fucking with my head, trying to make me want him so he could turn around and laugh in my face. I could never tell him that I needed to be here more than he knew, so I always made it seem as if I didn't give a shit.

"We'll see." I looked at him and fought the familiar urge to join him on the bed. This shit only happened once I was with him. It was easier for me to think of him as another notch on my bedpost when he wasn't looking at me. I had to get out of there.

"Okay." I imagined I heard a sigh. Damn, now I had to get my hearing checked.

"If I don't, you've always got those young pieces of ass prancing around the office just waiting for your call."

He laughed. Against my will, I enjoyed the sound.

"Yeah, my groupies." He sat up. "You know they don't mean anything."

I smirked even as my heart jumped. "Like I give a shit. It's all a game, Mulder. I don't give a rat's ass about you—" He chuckled at my choice of words and I rolled my eyes "—and you couldn't care less about me."

"You're right." Flopping back against the pillows, he closed his eyes, confirming everything I already knew. "Lock the door on your way out, okay?" He didn't give a shit. Neither did I.

I went into the living room and got my jacket. Opening the front door, I looked around the apartment, knowing I'd be back. All I had to do was convince myself, again, that I didn't give a damn. I guess I wouldn't be back anytime soon.

xx

meiknarf@earthlink.net

Lying part 2

Disclaimer: They are not mine. That proud distinction belongs to CC, FOX, and 1013. The song snip belongs to Sam Phillips and Virgin Records.
Rating: NC-17 for m/m sex, language, and a wee bit of violence.
Spoilers: None.
Summary: Alex pays Fox a visit. Oh, the games people play.
Author's Note: Muchas smooches to Sue for her master-beta work and encouragement.
Thanks, also, to Row for taking the time to look this puppy over. Any remaining screw-ups are mine.
Feedback: I won't beg, but I will bribe... anyone like tira misu? fam22771@aol.com, foxkrycek@hotmail.com... meiknarf@earthlink.net send it anywhere, I'll get it.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]