Go to notes and disclaimers


Checkmate: From a King to a Pawn
by Demi-X


The information about a mass 'suicide' site came across the radio waves; information stolen from the United nations. I had a hunch as to just what the suicides were, just about everything that had been going on could have been chalked up to the aliens. However, my presence was needed at the abandoned gravel pit some 30 kilometers from the Tunguska gulag to either confirm or deny alien involvement. When I arrived at the torched site the stink of death was still lingering. The stench of burnt flesh hung in the air.

I had to fight to keep my gorge down.

Suddenly by smell alone I was brought back to a cold rainy night the year before, the night when I lost my arm to a bunch of illiterate peasants. They had cremated my limb before my very eyes, a horror that no one person should ever have to see, even if it was a double crossing bastard like me. I had played the whole 'retrieve the rock' scenario all wrong... obviously when the end result was the loss if a limb.

My limb.

I was lucky however to escape with just an arm butchered off. Had my superiors found out how I tried to play them for a fool it would have meant my life. As it was, I had managed to finagle my way out of a date with a firing squad and got myself assigned to the gulag instead. Keeping an eye on the progress of the vaccine for those who were interested back in Moscow. The first thing I did in my new assignment was to quietly and discreetly have the major transferred to a worse hell hole then even the Tunguska gulag. In the same stroke of a pen I successfully sent that bastard whom I referred to as 'Ugly' with the major. Baby face, the brutal little shit, I could do nothing about. His connections to Moscow were stronger than mine, so he stayed. I hauled him aside one night, kicked the shit out of him, and then we came to an understanding. He was now my underling and if he ever breathed a word about the 'menage-a-trois.' that took place that time I was here with Mulder, I'd do more than just beat him up. One armed or not, I was now a force to be reckoned with. Baby-face went his way and I mine... Luckily, we had very little to do with one another in the course of a normal day.

I came upon a young man laying on the cold ground peeking at the blue helmeted U.N. soldiers. One of my men startled him and he stood up, facing me. I asked him his name.

"Dmitri." The fair haired youth said to me shakily.

"You saw what happened here?" I asked him.

"Da." he replied, not as afraid of me as he was of the french speaking soldiers searching the burnt lada's.

"Too bad for you." I said, shaking my head in regret.

xx

I watched a familiar figure touring the site with the soldiers. It was my sometime lover Marita Covarrubias. Now I was possitive about the real reason for the mass deaths. Her presence could only mean one thing; the consortium geezers were involved. She was the eyes and ears to that collection of fossils.

I heard a french soldier say to her that the flesh of the victims was cooked all the way through.

Though Marita and I screwed occasionally, shared information, and we both claimed to have the same goals, I assumed she had her own agenda. I was pretty sure she didn't really trust me... Ah, just like Fox Mulder, it was a partnership made in heaven. Except that I hadn't seen Mulder in a long time, not since the whole 'rock' fiasco. And unlike Mulder, I felt nothing for Covarrubias.

"You there!" I shouted in Russian to her as I made my way to Marita. "Under what authority are you corrupting this crime scene?" I asked her, face to face now.

"Under the United Nations Charter, chapter 7, articles 39 and 42..." Marita replied, shoving her credentials under my nose, making a real show for the gendarmes.

Slightly pissed off that they had beaten me to the site I said disdainfully, "Your authority isn't recognized here. Only your lies."

To which she said, "These are U.N. Peacekeepers. This is a mission of mercy."

"This is a mission of fear." I shot back dramatically. "Your's and the men you work for."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You go back and you tell them what you've seen here... what you've found." I was tired of her games, of the pretending that we didn't know one another, of the old bastards who used to pull my strings like I was Pinocchio dancing for the spectators.

For some reason, Covarubius said, "My name is Marita Covarubius. I am a special representative to the Secretary General of the United Nations."

Ewwww...Like that was supposed to impress me and my comrades. "I know why your are and I know who you work for. Now you go back and you tell them..."

Marita cut me off by saying, "Tell them what? What happened here?" She softened the tone in her voice as if asking me nicely was going make me spill what I knew.

"Tell them it's all going to hell." I turned my voice cold. The whole time that her and I had been conversing, Dmitri had been lurking in the background, that was the only clue I intended to give her.

Marita caught sight of him. "Does the boy know? Did he see?" She asked, urgency in her voice now.

I replied with, "You tell them to kiss my American ass!" Then spit.

xx

I hauled the frightened teenager back to the gulag. I knew that the soldiers with me did not approve of my presence here, but I was ranked higher than them. So they kept their mouths shut and did not dare to question my actions.

Just one big ram leading the sheep.

I took Dmitri to a barren cell and had the guard lock us in. I knew what I was going to do next, and as unappealing and distasteful it was to beat detailed information out of a young lad, it had to be done.

One life for millions. That was a ratio I could live with.

It only took me about five minutes to get what I needed from the school boy. Inwardly I was disgusted with myself, but outwardly, I showed nothing of that. I spoke to the Russian scientist with icy, unfeeling authority.

"The boy has told me what I need to know. You may begin."

The scientist knew that I meant for him to begin preparations to give the boy the test. Russia has had a viable vaccine for years, now it was time to test it on someone other than poor Russian inmates. I intended to infect Dmitri, bring the him and the vaccine to America and try to buy my way out of the death sentence that had been hanging over my head.

After all, Smokey got the Dat tape back. Why should he still hold things against me, considering it was his fuck up to fix in the first place. The commandant of the gulag was off in the nearest town visiting the whore's and wouldn't be back for hours. He was damn near sixty five after all.

No one else in place had the balls to second guess me.

"But he is just a boy. We do our experiments only on the criminal."

Okay, so one man had the balls to question me. I'd be sure to cut those off. "Do you argue with me?" I thought he had a hell of a lot of nerve.

"I have orders."

"And now you have new orders." I said to the scientist. I could see that he didn't really have the resolve to oppose me. I was the rottweiler and he was but a toy poodle, yapping at my ankles, all of it for show.

The scientist went to the boy and while they talked to each other, I fished into my back pocket and pulled out an American fifty dollar bill. Plenty enough to buy a poor, salary challenged guards silence.

I pinned it to his chest with my fingers and said, "You were never here."

The guard took the money wordlessly and left. Smart guy. He knew wich side his bread was buttered on.

The boy and the scientist were occupied with each other, talking in the corner. I looked back at them once, then as my eyes tracked the retreating guards back, I reached out and snatched a vial of the vaccine. Musing to my self as I pocketed it how much it looked like apple juice. I slammed the cell door home and the scientist took his cue and began the preparations of the boy.

I watched from the small opening in the door as the boy, half out of it, squirmed under the chicken wire cage he was trapped under.

Satisfied that he was secured tightly, I slammed the port closed and ordered the oil to be released. I did not like sacrificing such a young life like this, it was such a waste, but one day, perhaps Dmitri and Alex Krycek might be thought of a synonymous with saviors of the world.

It was then that I had started to think bigger than the United States. That perhaps, for the right price I could ensure my survival by totally controlling the vaccine world wide.

Delusions of grandeur. The beginning of my end.

As soon as the boy was infected, the scientist and I entered the room. When the brainy one's back was to me, I think he was checking the vitals of Dmitri, I picked up a derelict sheet from the bed that was laying in the corner and wrapped it around the scientist neck. It was hard to accomplish, fake arm and all, but I finally managed to asphyxiate the scientist.

His death did not guilt me.

Along with his demise, went the further production of the vaccine. The man I had just murdered, was their main dude. Without him, the Russians would be set back months while the commandant sought a suitable replacement. By killing him, I was sealing my own fate. I would never be able to return to my beloved Russia... To it, I say so long... she had not only gotten some of the best years of my life but my left arm too.

Fuck it, I would make things better for myself in the states. I firmly believed that I was not only on my way to saving the world, but controlling it too.

King Krycek. Had a nice ring to it.

I strung up the doctor then pulled in an operating tray on wheels and set about closing up all of Dmitri's orifices. Any opening to his body had to be sewn closed. That meant, eyes, ears, nostrils, asshole and even the opening to his penis. I did those two places first, seeing as they were the most distastfull part of the task. I felt remorse over my actions and my only saving grace was at least the boy could feel no pain from my procedures.

Once safely closed, I let him up, dressed him, and then without any threat from another, I grabbed my prepacked knapsack, led Dmitri out of the gulag and started in the direction of Vladivostok. There would be no turning back now.

I was officially, a traitor.

xx

I bribed my away aboard a rust bucket of a ship owned by the Uroff-Koltoff line called the Star of Russia.

It resembled the arm pit of mother Russia instead.

I stashed Dmitri nearby in a small storage room, close to the boiler, where it was easy to keep an eye on him. I had to keep a constant vigil over the boy because I knew that if his stitches ever dried out and became uncomfortable, the oilien would instinctually seek a way out it's host and simply pluck the stitches apart. I ate my supper in the mess hall with the rest of the riff-raff, then filled up an old metal pail with water and made my way back through the bowels of the ship to Dmitri.

"I've brought you water." I said to him in our language. "Can you hear me?" I sighed, it didn't look like he was even conscious. "I need you to nod your head." I told him.

The boy moved his head in a purposeful way, exposing his mutilated face to me.

I was not sickened by the sight however, I had seen and done many uglier things. I dipped the large sea sponge that was I was holding and squeezed out the cool liquid over Dmitri's face. "I'm going to take good care of you." I said to him.

It was going to be a long trip, and I needed someone to talk to.

xx

I moistened Dmitri's stitches again.

Looking at my watch I saw that it was time. Time, as planned, to phone the peanut gallery. There were several rings, then, to my good luck, or so I thought at the time, the English dandy answered the phone.

"Yes?"

Unable to resist taunting the old men I drawled sarcastically, "Welll, look who' s answering the batphone."

"Alex Krycek." The dandy accused.

"Those guys too cheap to offer you a pension plan?" I asked him, still feeling smug.

"Where are you?" The old man got right down to business.

"I'm in town actually. New York City." That should catch the geezers attention.

"Just tell us what you want." The dandy asked straightforward.

"You've been working on a vaccine against the black oil." I stated with confidence.

"Unsuccessfully, you know."

Back to the sarcastic Alex, again I replied, "Yeah, well I figured you and your buddies must have been busy while I've been gone."

More like exiled.

"Our research continues." There was no way the dandy was going to reveal more than he had to.

"I'll take everything you've got." I demanded, stalking around the ship.

"In exchange for?"

"The boy." There, I played my first ace, luckily I still had a wild card.

"Why is that in our interest."

"Because without what he knows, you won't need any vaccine." I wanted to be there in person to slap the old man around.

He tried to sound indifferent and disinterested.

But I knew that nympho Marita had been in the process of reporting her findings to the syndicate when I phoned.

"What does he know?" Fished the Englishman.

"That's my opening offer." I said, trying to sound hard, "The longer you wait, the skinnier this kid gets." Of course I didn't mention that the boy no longer had a need for food, hadn't in the month that we had been on board ship.

xx

Several hours later I stepped out of the storage room I was keeping Dmitri in, intending to go upstairs and eat when I ran into Marita. For a split second she startled me, but then it passed.

"You really think you can pull this off, don't you?"

Well hell yes I thought I could.

I dropped the bucket and semi-tackled her, ramming her skinny body up against the filthy wall. I hadn't had sex, real sex in over a month, I would have preferred another partner, but hey, beggars can't be choosers.

I kissed her brutally and she me, in between the harsh kisses I said, "They give me what I want, I'll rule the world."

Not too full of myself, was I?

Still kissing she managed to get out, "We've got them on their knees, Alex."

"Yeah?" I said rather giddily to her, thinking with my cock and not my common sense.

"Let's get out of this hole." Marita said.

She took me by the hand and led me away. I didn't know it at the time, but it was the beginning of the end for me. I had allowed myself to become big headed and I was easily led.

Led away and then betrayed by a tight pussy.

xx

I had a hot shower at Marita's apartment after the sex; which she conveniently offered to me then cut out the second I stepped behind the curtain. Once I was done, and discovered that she had split, I really didn't pay too much attention to it. It never crossed my mind that, that nympho would double cross me.

But she did.

I returned to the ship and imagine my surprise and then distress to discover that Dmitri was gone. I knew immediately that I had fallen for the oldest trick in the book. I followed my cock straight into her trap.

Her in heat routine had worked.

As I looked around, hoping that Dmitri would suddenly pop up from out of the corner I heard metal grating, then a forceful, "Well. Where's the boy."

The English dandy was pointing a gun at me and my whole world came crashing in.

Covarrubias had betrayed both me and him. Shit but that bitch got me into one hell of a pickle. I stared back at the gent, fear I'm sure, marking my face. It was an emotion I did not have to fake.

xx

The old bastard, was as wily as a racoon. He cuffed me to the piping, ironically in the very same room I had held Dmitri prisoner and then walked out on me. Calling over his shoulder as he left that he would be back in the morning, "After you've had some time to think about the new position your in."

I didn't like the way he put emphasis on new position.

I hoped he had meant new position by being back in the suffocating clutches of the syndicate and not, bending over for them. As it was, I did have plenty of time to think. And as the dim dusk changed to complete blackness, my thoughts, already full of frightened images, ran rampant. They fluctuated from being taken over in a Hong Kong men's room to ending up being held in a North Dakota silo and pissing in my own pants as oil leaked out of the end of my dick and my ass hole. After those scary thoughts came Mulder and Tunguska. Mulder, forcing me down on his invading cock even after I had said no. He came inside of me then left me there afterwards to look after myself.

Which I did, I've been doing it my whole life.

Many things had happened to me in-between Hong Kong and Mulder's apartment, really awful things, but when Mulder left me there in his bathroom after raping me, I felt like a used cum-kleenex.

Full of spunk and only fit for the garbage.

I tried to figure out why I always went back to Mulder and the only conclusion I could come to was that I was a masochist, plain and simple. I had to be. After the rape scene, my mind staggered over to the trip to the gulag, when Mulder showed reparation for his actions and gave me the most incredible hand-job I've ever had.

When we made our way through the damp Russian woods, the comradery we shared was real, genuine.

Even as we went under the wire, we were a team. But then everything changed after that. Mulder, ever the ungrateful bastard, couldn't wait for me to get him out of there. No, like always, he refused to put his faith in me. He had believed in me once and I had been forced to betray him.

Once burned twice shy.

I grabbed my ankles for 3 guards and their perverted circle jerk just to get that asshole Mulder out alive and unscathed, and as they fucked me; the doctor's fucked Mulder over by giving him the test. I suppose I really shouldn't blame him for the hasty escape except that he took me with him and I lost my arm in the process. Something I was still bitter about.

Mulder, I doubt, would have let a fat guy fuck him up the ass for me, but yet, I had done it for him, without hesitating.

As I sat there in the dark, battling the clawing claustrophobia what incident did my mind keep going back too? Mulder and the fucking rape and his apologizing hand job. My cock started to swell with my recollection of the events, proving the point to myself that I was a sick, masochistic fool.

Alone, in the dark I had plenty of time to totally blow everything we had been through totally out of proportion.

xx

Part Two

The next morning, the English gent showed up. He had a bucket of water in his right hand and as he put it aside he said to me matter of fact, "You're probably thirsty."

What a bastard. After a night of shivering with fear and cold, he had the nerve to waltz into my sardine can prison and talk to me like I was an offensive spot on his tie. I was angry that I had gambled and lost my 'King Krycek' status, even before the bargaining party had begun.

I sighed and gave him a sarcastic reply, trying to sound bored. "Remind me to complain to the captain about the service."

"You may have that opportunity. This ship is bound back to Vladivostok tomorrow. I gather there'll be quite an enthusiastic homecoming." The Englishman dipped a dirty cloth into the water bucket.

I wondered how he knew what I had done back at the gulag as the old man squeezed the rag over my face and drizzled water into my wide open mouth.

I swallowed the musty water greedily and opened for some more.

The water dripped over my chin and down past the collar of my shirt. He was smiling coldly at me and suddenly the irony of the situation hit me. He was watering me just as I had done to the boy; who was no longer a boy. I spit the last bit of water away though I desperately wanted to swallow it, musty or not.

I couldn't let him think that he was getting the better of me, though we both knew that he was. "Do you have the boy." I asked him, defiance in my tone.

"No. Ms.Covarrubias took him. Your alliance with her was as misguided as ours, but it appears she was unaware of the consequences of her deception. You were clever. Infect the boy to ensure infection of anyone who tried to learn what he knows; who would cheat you."

He looked me over like that was the first time I'd had a bright idea.

"Then where's the boy?" I asked him, trying to calculate my odds.

"Dead. Victim of another mysterious holocaust, unable now to tell what he knew or saw."

"Then you got no choice but to deal with me." I said, tough and assured again.

"I'm afraid there's no deal to be made." The dandy replied smugly.

"I'm the only one who knows what those incidents are. What they mean. I know what that boy saw." I tried to look earnest, hoping that would help me sell my information, thereby freeing me from my rusted metal prison.

"You've as much as told me what I need to know."

Shit I thought. "You know nothing." I tried.

"If the boy was your trump card why infect him unless you could also cure him with a vaccine developed by the Russians. One that works. It would mean that resistance to the alien colonists was now possible."

I'm fucked, was my next ridiculous thought.

"You're dreaming." Was what I actually said.

"Do you have the vaccine?" The Englishman asked.

"You need what I know."

"Do you have the vaccine?" He roared at me angrily. And when I stared him down silently, in a fit of anger he kicked the buck of water over at me. The water which had tasted lukewarm now felt icy-cold as it spread out under me and wetted my dirty jeans and underwear to my balls. He made a sound of disgust and then turned to leave.

I no longer had a choice. "Give you the means to save Covarrubias after what she did?" I blurted out.

"The means to save yourself." He said calm now. I looked around and knew that my poker hand had been beaten.

I felt like a dust mote swimming in a sunbeam; trapped in the light, trying to rise but slowly sinking.

The old man put the stool upright and sat on it. Then he began to tell just what I had to do for him in exchange for my life.

xx

Things are looking up. That's what the note said.

A rather cryptic message that Mulder would not be able to resist picking up. I waited for him to bend over, then I caught him off guard and ran him head first into the back of the chair at his computer table. I flipped him over and stripped him of his gun at the same time. I didn't think I would feel this angry at seeing him again, but yet I was. I still blamed him for the whole Tunguska fiasco, even though it was I who had led him there in the first place. All of the pain, the memories of the three guards, the stink of my own flesh burning suddenly came back to me. I blinked my horror away and steeled myself against the nagging thought that after all was said and done, at the end of the day, despite all that had happened to me because of Fox Mulder; I still wanted the neurotic fool.

Pushing even that aside, I said to the startled man below me, "You must be losing it Mulder. I can beat you with one hand."

With out missing a beat Mulder retorted, "Isn't that how you like to beat yourself?"

Sick of everyone's shit, and not getting the respect I deserved, even while holding a gun, I cocked the semi-automatic in frustration.

"If those are my last words, I can do better." Mulder blurted out hastily.

"I'm not here to kill you Mulder. I'm here to help you." I was surprised by the calm manner in which I spoke to the man who held my heart and soul hostage, though he didn't even know it.

"Hey thanks." Quipped Mulder.

"If it wasn't in my best interests, I would just as soon squeeze this trigger." I lied.

"What's stopping you?" Mulder asked.

You my love, I wanted to say.

Instead I said to him, "Hear this Agent Mulder... Listen very carefully because what I'm telling you is deadly serious. There is a war raging and unless you pull your head out of the sand, you and I and about five billion other people are going to got he way of the dinosaur. I'm talking planned invasion. the colonization of this planet by an extraterrestrial race."

Mulder laughed critically. "I thought you were serious." He said

I wondered briefly how Mulder could have changed so drastically in the last year. When I had last seen him he had been a true believer. Whatever it was that had made him change his mind about his beliefs, I had to make change his mind back.

Force him believe in me now.

Something I knew, he would not do willingly, so I pushed the gun into his chest to remind him who was doing the talking and who was supposed to be doing the listening. "Kazakhstan, Skyland mountain, the site in Pennsylvania. they're all alien lighthouses where the colonization will begin. But where now a war's being waged. Where's there's one law: fight or die. And one rule: resist or serve."

"Serve who?" Mulder asked seriously.

"Not who... What." I whispered.

"Krycek, you're a murderer, a liar and a coward. Just because you stick a gun in my chest I'm supposed to believe you're my friend?"

I couldn't believe what a fucking asshole Mulder was. Calling me a liar and a killer was one thing; the truth.

But to have the balls to name me a coward? Was getting an arm lopped off the act of a coward. Committing treason to save the world? Bastard! He fucks me up the ass and makes me bleed... he was the real coward here and deserved everything I gave him.

I offered a tiny, cold half smile and then leaning in closer I demanded, "Get up."

I backed away, giving Mulder the room to sit up. He leaned against the back of the chair that I tried to push his head through, and I sat back on my heels.

Running the tip of his gun over his still lips I said, "A coward? Maybe I should do to you what you did to me? You know. Force you down and shove my cock up your tender white ass." He flinched at that and I could see that he was a little bit scared, unsure of what I was going to do next.

Good. Let him wonder.

But instead of tormenting him further like I wanted to, I changed my tactics and said, "I was sent by a man... a man who knows, as I do, that resistance is in our grasp and in yours. The mass incinerations were strikes by an alien rebellion to upset plans for occupation. Now one of the rebels is being held captive. And if he dies... So does the resistance." I stared hard at Mulder until I finally admitted to myself that I couldn't hurt him the way he had hurt me.

To treat him like a dog like he does to me; I just couldn't do it.

Thoughts of retribution slowly receded from my angry, vengeful thoughts. Fuck it! I thought. I wasn't sent here to screw him over.

I came to Mulder's apartment to save the planet.

Contemplation over with, I leaned in close and kissed Mulder on the right cheek. A rather chaste smack considering in times gone by, we had frenched kissed with one other. Though I didn't speak it to him verbally, I was telling him, telling myself, that all was forgiven.

The sex, the arm... all of it. I had a more monumentious task to see through to the end now.

Un-cocking the gun I dropped it into Mulder's open palm. He said nothing during the time between my contemplating and the hasty kiss, he just stared at me so I assumed our conversation was done with.

I gingerly stood up and backed away. "Good luck to you, my friend." I said to him in Russian. Then I turned around and went for the door. Just as I put my hand on the knob he spoke to me.

"Wait." Mulder said.

I turned around and looked at him expectantly.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" I asked indifferently.

"For everything. Hong Kong, New York City... My apartment... in my shower." Mulder stood up and walked over to me. He grabbed my good hand and led me away from the door and into his cluttered, junk filled bedroom. He swept a pile of old receipts and bills off of the bed, then he removed his long coat and tossed it over a clothing littered wing chair.

I watched Mulder as he disrobed. Mesmerized by his beauty; his grace. I was awkward and clumsy in comparison to him.

My body's once beautiful symmetry had long been spoiled.

Mulder kept his eyes on mine as he slowly peeled away the cotton layers of his everyday clothing. Like a rose dropping it's petal to reveal it's inner bud, that was how Mulder undressed. I didn't dare take my own smelly, filthy clothes off. I was embarrassed by my body and by the current state of my dress. Inadequacy was not something I had experienced in a very long time. Not since the last time Mulder and I had collided.

He padded up to me softly, the soles of his feet making no sound over the hardwood flooring of his bedroom.

Like a leopard stalking the gazelle.

His cock was magnificent and already erect, and how he could desire me, was beyond me. Once, yes, I could see him and other men wanting me. But I was no longer complete, instead, I was horribly disfigured. And no matter how pretty my face might have been, not many would be willing to overlook the fact that I was missing an arm.

I felt like a utility chicken, you know the kind, with only one wing or drumstick attached.

How would he react when he discovered? That's what frightened me the most; to have him reject me because I was no longer the pretty boy he remembered from the year before. He came to a standstill directly in front of me and raising his soft, warm hands he cupped my face.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" Mulder said with a small grin threatening to break out at the corners of his mouth. Then he leaned in and kissed me on the lips. His tongue ran the length of my closed lips, and I automatically opened up when he eased the tip of his tongue between them. We kissed like this for a minute or more before he pulled back. Lowering his hands, Mulder pushed my jacket back over my shoulders and it fell unaided over my arms and hit the floor with a soft plop.

Now was the time of truth. His eyes flicked to my prosthetic, but he said nothing. Instead, he held the cold, ungiving hand then ran his fingers up it until he reached the spot where the stump of my arm met the length of industrial plastic. He depressed the flesh at the junction and broke the seal between the two and within seconds, my artificial limb was holding down an Armani suit draped on the wing chair.

"Alex Krycek apprehensive. Well that's a new one." Mulder said. He smiled gently and the laugh lines fanned out from the corners of his eyes.

"I don't... I've never with..." I didn't know what the hell I was trying to say, but it didn't matter anyway because Mulder cut off my feeble attempts with another kiss.

"Shhh. It will be all right." Mulder said.

That he could speak while sucking on my tongue amazed me.

He walked me backwards as we french kissed until the backs of my knees bumped into the bed. I stopped abruptly and Mulder, without breaking off our kisses undid my jeans and pushed them down. Finally he pulled away.

"Kick them off." Mulder said simply.

To which I did. I stood still, like a marble statue as he lifted the hem of my threadbare t-shirt and pulled it over my head. I sat on the side of the bed and toed off my shoes and then worked off my dirty socks. I was dreadfully aware that I needed to shower before sexual intercourse, but Mulder would have none of that. Telling me simply that he wanted me right then and there as I was.

Taking control, he maneuvered me so that my head was at the foot of the bed and my feet were on the pillows. He lay down directly on top of me, and spoke with more feeling than I had ever thought him capable of.

"Your eyes are so beautiful, Alex. You're so beautiful."

"How can you say that. Look at me. I'm flawed, and in more ways than one." I wanted desperately to believe that all that I was did not matter to Fox. I loved him so deeply, that his acceptance of me, of my being, was all I needed to get me through another lonely day.

"Flawed yes. But you're mine Alex. All of you. No one else's. Just mine."

His light green eyes searched mine for the truth in how I felt. He smiled then, and I knew that he had seen through the tough guy facade. Right through the guy who never gave a shit about anyone else, especially himself, and saw that I did love him.

Deeply and completely.

"It's perverted to want me Mulder." I husked; my erection growing and teasing his.

"See." Mulder said sensibly. "I'm just as imperfect as you are then. So that must mean that there's nothing deviant about us."

I saw the logic in his point, oddly enough. Which was all I needed by way of validation. I crooked my neck to the side when he lowered his mouth to my chin and licked his way across my jaw. He ground his cock over mine and fingered my nipples at the same time, while I clutched at his firm ass cheeks and pinched them red. I knew what I wanted this time and there would be no changing my mind half way through again, like last time. I wanted him to fuck me. No.

I wanted Fox Mulder to make love to me.

Mulder sucked two fingers into his mouth and wet them throughly. Making sure to leave a lot of thick, spit on them. He brought his hand down and nudged gently, this time, at the tight, opening.

I spread my legs wide, giving him easier access to my ass. He smiled down at me and then started to kiss and nuzzle the other side of my neck while he jammed both fingers into my ass hole. I gasped at the burning pain, but this time I was determined.

This was what I wanted, I knew that for sure.

He pushed his slim but long fingers in and out of me, crossing them after a while to open me more. Mulder knew I was ready when I began to voluntarily fuck his fingers.

Pulling them out, he quickly replaced them with his own large, cock. He pushed in all the way, giving me time to adjust only after he was fully seated with in my tight depths.

Once accustomed to the trespass, I wantonly brought my legs up and wrapped them around his waist.

Taking that as his signal to hump away, Mulder pushed in...then out of me. I met his thrusts at every crest, building my own climax as he worked on his own. I was close to coming when he grabbed my cock and squeezed in brutally hard, bringing me out of my ecstasy haze.

"No one fucks you but me Alex. No one." Mulder said. Then he eased his grip and began to stroke gently. "And no one fucks me,...but you."

The head of Mulder's cock grazed over my prostate one more time to strengthen his speech and I cried out my love for him, in Russian as I came again and again over the back of his delicate hand.

He let out a bloodcurdling "Yesssssss!" Then sent jets of his hot seed careening through my insides.

I untangled my legs from around Mulder's waist while he simply collapsed on top of me.

As we lay there breathing heavily, he asked me, "Are there really Aliens?"

"Yes, Fox. There are. And you need to help the captured one or else the next time we see each other we'll be wearing a pair of feather wings."

"I believe you." Mulder said between the soft kisses he was peppering my shoulder with.

"I know. I should go Fox. Anyone could come by and see us." Leaving Mulder's warm embrace was the last thing I wanted to do. But if this visit was to remain clandestine, then it wouldn't do for Scully to come by and catch us in bed together.

Reluctantly, Mulder got up and went over to where he had left his suit. He plucked his underwear up off of the floor and pulled them on. I watched him for a minute, then I put my own, soiled clothes. Though I was loathe to do so.

I hadn't had the time to shower, or the luxury of putting on clean boxer briefs. But Mulder had, and I was surprised that he chose not to clean up but to re-dress in the same suit that he had been wearing when I had arrived.

"You're not going to clean up?" I asked finally.

"Nope." Mulder replied simply, pulling on his trousers.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I want you with me for just a while longer. I can smell you on me. It's the closest I can come to keeping you here." He tucked in his shirt and pulled his slightly rumpled tie over his neck. Smiling when he realized the knot was still intact.

I bit my bottom lip. That was the nicest, most romantic thing anyone has ever said to me.

I slipped my leather jacket on as I strode over to him. This time, it was my turn to take the lead. I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck and pulled him close to me, where I took several seconds to devour his thick, beautiful lips.

I pulled away just as quickly as I had attacked his mouth and said to him, "I have to go now. I'll be in touch... when I can."

Then I walked out of his bedroom and his life; for the time being.

I never turned around to see if he was watching me leave, but I was pretty sure that he was.

I never turned around because I didn't want Fox to see the pain of me leaving him in my eyes. Fox Mulder is the only one who can tell what I'm thinking or if I'm lying, just from looking in my eyes. I didn't want him to see that I was afraid. Afraid for my life as I was on the eve of embarking on the most perilous mission of my danger filled career.

The English gent had pulled me back into the fold, only this time, I'd be spying on them for the rebels. And among those old geezers was the smoking man. He would be watching me extra close. My position was precarious at best.

Damn if my ass was sitting on a box of TNT again.

But such is the life of a duplicitous bastard like me.

As I trod down the stairs of Mulder's apartment building, I swore to myself that I would keep Mulder and our relationship a secret.

Fox Mulder, his quirks and violent streak included, was all that was good about my life and I didn't want to fuck it up... again.

I headed out the side door and started down the street and passed Scully's car as I walked. Out of habit I put my hand to the hood. Feeling that it was still warm, I knew that I had gotten out just in time.

Scully never could leave Mulder alone for very long. Insecure, clinging bitch that she was.

I turned away from her vehicle and kept on moving. And as I strolled along down the deserted sidewalk, I thought of different ways that I could use to quietly inform Fox about the future. All the while, plotting to protect him from those who would hurt him. Especially those people close to him, whom he thought were his friend's and ally's.

xx

pansy64@hotmail.com

AUTHOR: Demi-X
RATING: NC-17...very much so...
SPOILERS: Everything up to Patient X/ The Red and The Black.
NOTES: This is the second half to an earlier story titled, "Life, limb and eight days of living dangerously. It is not necessary to have read that to understand this part, but I recomend it. It is archived under my name at terma, if you care to read it. This is a Krycek narritive, therefore everthing is from his P.O.V...meaning if he's not in the scene, then you won't read about it. I know what episodes you saw, my tapes, for some reason, recorded all this extra dialogue and sex between Alex/Fox. All characters belong to Chris Carter and 1013 productions and/or Fox telivision. No money was made writing this. For entertainment purposes only.
Missing excerpts from Patient X/The Red and The Black.
Questions? Comments? e-mail me pansy64@hotmail.com

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]