Go to notes and disclaimers


Sharpe's Scoundrel

Part II
Playing in Puddles


It was amazing the difference that just a few weeks could make. A mail call in the barracks during the first couple weeks of training used to be an annoying ritual. Letters and packages would be handed out to almost all the men. Those few who didn't receive anything would be drawn to those who did and everyone would be sharing treats or stories from home. Everyone except Richard Sharpe, of course. The default leader of the group never received so much as a note. He had no family left and his casual friends weren't of the sort to be sending him letters. Having distanced himself from his classmates by skill and manner Richard wasn't invited into the shared warmth of the other soldiers' parcels either. At least that had been the situation over the first month. Then Alexander Andrews had taken it upon himself to completely alter the group's dynamic.

The campaign had started so deviously that Richard hadn't realised at first exactly what was happening. It was startling enough that Andrews had wanted a sexual relationship and begun their clandestine affair on what seemed like whim. It was another thing entirely to suck Richard gradually into the everyday social interactions of the company of trainees.

Alexander Andrews was an absolute magnet. Everyone wanted to be around the kid...in class, in mess hall and in practical exercises. Alexander, however, went out of his way to linger in Richard's shadow. Richard Sharpe picked up a following by default but he held them on his own merit. It simply took a little exposure and a few strategic pushes from Alexander for the rest of the group to see past Sharpe's reserved personality. The quiet blonde had a wealth of honour and integrity. He honestly deserved his unofficial position as their leader.

Still, sometimes his new popularity was more bother than it was worth. The companionship had grown almost claustrophobic this evening. Richard simply had to escape the surfeit of good fellowship. That's why he found himself standing out in the darkness of the base firing range soaked to the skin by the rain. The evening around him had refreshingly still quality. Weather and distance muted most of the sounds and lights from the camp.

A faint splash of water that could have been any number of things was all the warning Richard got. Solid weight tackled him at the waist knocking him forward into the mud. Adrenaline kicked in and Sharpe turned on his attacker with a snarl. With the kid making only a minimal effort at putting up a defence Richard quickly found himself straddling Alexander Andrews. The young man lay flat in a half inch of cold water grinning up at the winner of their impromptu wrestling match.

"Bloody fool." Sharpe snapped, resisting the urge to shake the other until his teeth rattled. "Yer gonna get one of us killed fucking around like that."

"I trust you Dickin, me Darlin." Alexander lay quietly, not provoking any further violence.

"What do you want, Xander?" Richard considered climbing off Andrews but the indecent heat of the prone body was seductive in the chill drizzle of the night. "I came out here for some privacy."

"You had privacy." Fingers reached up to twist into the fabric of Sharpe's soaked jacket. "It wasn't making you happy. I'm what you want." Alex announced arrogantly. His hips tipped up to dig into his lover. "Otherwise you wouldn't be sitting on me. You would've walked away by now, me Darlin."

"I'm sitting on you to keep you in yer place." Richard swatted Andrew's clutching hand away. "You belong under me. I'm your better, Kid."

"You top me 'cause I let you, Dickin. Don't get it into your lovely head that there's any other reason you're able to best me on the field or in the classroom." Alexander squirmed slightly. "However we've your tender ego to consider, don't we me Lover?"

"What a load of crap." Richard pressed his weight harder, laying a hand on the younger man's chest to emphasise his point. "I come out first every time."

"I let you win, me Darlin." He teased. "I've simply no reason to try and take first place away from you Handsome... not so long as you're giving me what I need."

"You couldn't take me if you tried, Kid." Richard persisted. He was, after all, perched atop the other.

"Bet me." Alexander's husky whisper was thick with excitement and his eyes glittered in the dull moonlight. "Promise me a forfeit and I'll pin you right now." He boasted.

Sharpe's head cocked to one side as he studied the smirk aimed at him. As much as he'd like to think that the brat was simply blowing smoke the first two weeks of Andrew's participation in the training course came to mind. The kid had been stiff competition. "What kind of forfeit?" Richard wanted to know if Alexander was pulling his punches but not at an unreasonable cost.

The smirk expanded to an absolutely evil leer. Alexander reached, threading his fingers together behind Richard's neck and dragging his lover down on top of him. "I want to fuck you Dickin." He arched, seeking more contact. "If I can take you in a fair fight will you let me do you?"

Sharpe resisted the pull downward but he didn't break away. They hadn't even discussed the possibility of reversing their usual roles before this. Up to now their longer encounters had almost always ended with Alexander being screwed no matter the preliminaries they indulged in. Their quickies tended to be a bit more equal opportunity. "I haven't done that in a long time." Richard finally responded. "And I didn't much like it back then." So many power issues were tangled into the act. Hinging consent on the results of a bet only compounded the situation.

"Come on Dickin. It's a win-win situation. You find out if I'm faking... and even if I take you... " Alexander coaxed, flicking the tip of his tongue across his teeth. "I'll rim you out so well, Dickin Lover, by the time I slip in you'll be spreading your legs and hungry for it."

"Shut up." Richard snapped, pressing down harder.

The younger man let out an encouraging groan response to the maltreatment. "What will you do, Dickin? Hit me? Hold me down and slap me stupid? As much as I'd like , you can't, unless I let you."

"Lying sod." The accusation wasn't forceful.

"Bet me and find out." Alexander dared. His body was writhing under Sharpe's in a blatantly lascivious come-on. "I'll give you anything you want if you win. Anything." His tone was thick with desire. "Tell me what you want, Gorgeous."

Richard puffed out a disgusted breath and climbed off the younger man. "I want a woman." Take that, Sharpe thought, attempting to gain control. It disturbed Richard that Andrews, a trained soldier and grown man, was proving almost sluttish in his desires but what bothered him even more than the kid's whore-like attitude was that Alexander's fawning attentions seemed to arouse Sharpe more every time they clashed.

Alex sat up, heedless of the muddy water running down his back. "I can do that." He announced brightly. "I can get you a woman as a forfeit if I lose." Black bangs were shoved back out of wide green eyes.

"Yer full of crap." The elder turned to walk away. When had this ridiculous association escaped his control? He feared the loss had come within moments of their first tryst.

Alexander surged to his feet and seized his lover's arm. "I can do it. I can get you our ethics instructor. I swear to God. She's been hitting on me since I first got here." He blurted out. "When I kept turning her down she switched to offering me whatever kink I wanted. I could ask for a threesome... or the chance to watch you do her, although I'd prefer the first myself." Dark brows lifted inquisitively. "What's the matter, Handsome? Don't you think you can handle me in a fight?"

Richard didn't give the other man a chance to prepare himself but instead he whirled into an attack, toppling Alexander back down into the cold mud. He hoped to pin the smart-mouthed brat quickly just to shut him up.

Alex, slippery with muck, eeled out of Sharpe's grip and backwards two feet. "So do we have a bet, me Darlin?" He persisted.

Richard inched closer only to have his opponent back the same distance away. "Yeah, okay, you little bastard." Sharpe grabbed again and got a satisfying handful of jacket, which Alexander promptly squirmed out of.

The wrestling match that ensued surprised Richard on a number of levels. He had no idea that Alex was proficient at so many dirty tricks. The younger man had a counter for every nasty, street-learned tactic that Sharpe's hard childhood had taught him. Even more annoying was the fact that Alexander's feral smile barely wavered despite mouthfuls of mud and the breath that Richard was attempting to knock out of him. The kid seemed to delight in the gutter-level brawl as much as did in their bouts of careless sex. A solid backhand across Alex's face earned a noise frighteningly similar to a groan of erotic pleasure.

"Pervert!" Richard accused between gasps for air. He was tiring fast due to struggling in the sucking mud. Too quickly Sharpe found himself fighting a defensive strategy at the lowest level, grabbing at the kid's hair and attempting to use his slightly heavier frame to overpower Andrews. Luckily the kid was a few years his junior and didn't have his full growth yet or even that wouldn't work. Alexander's body type suggested he was eventually going to age into thicker set man than Richard was.

He didn't even recognise the pattern of attack that Andrews was using. It was nothing the younger man could have learned in the British armed forces but there was a definite technique to the movements.

Ten minutes later Alexander was sitting on the small of Richard's back hitching the blonde's arm up to the edge of breaking it. "I win Dickin, me lovely." Alex purred, twisting his lover's arm once for emphasis. His Irish accent, which tended to fluctuate in strength depending on his mood, was at its lowest ebb on the next few words. "I've been fantasising about this." Alexander released his hold and his body slid flat to spread delicious heat all along Richard's back. Sharpe's collar was yanked down and burning kisses were pressed to his nape as if the skin wasn't smeared with a thin layer of mud. "I want you so bad it keeps me awake nights." Mumbled out.

"No way. You can't be meaning to do this now. Here." Richard turned his mouth to keep it out of a puddle. "Shite Xander. We're filthy. I'm soaked. We'll freeze our balls off."

"The rain isn't that cold." Alexander climbed to his feet, pulling the older man up after him. "It'll wash us."

Richard stood still against the light tug on his shoulder so the kid simply moved around him until they stood face to face. Alex kissed his lips first then moved to Richard's cheeks, nose and ears when the blonde refused to open his mouth. During the course of the brief affair the younger man was constantly pushing for signs of affection. He was like a love-starved teenager, Sharpe thought harshly, trying to fan his own hostility even higher. No male he'd been with before had ever wanted kisses and hugs like this one. What really bothered Richard about the quirk was each time they clashed those secondary touches became not only easier to give but there was also a unique pleasure in them.

"Stubborn son of a bitch." Andrews accused. "I know if I don't take my prize now you'll find some excuse to deny me." Hands slid around the elder man, pulling their bodies together. "You don't understand me, Dickin. I don't want to hurt or humiliate you." Sharp teeth brushed across Richard's ear. "I want you to like it so much you'll be willing to do it again and again. This isn't about power. It's about pleasure." Alexander's erection dug into Sharpe's hip. His breath was hot and rasping. "Mercy Dickin. When you're fucking me it feels so good that sometimes I think I'll die from the bliss of it. I want to give you that sensation back again."

"You're a liar." Sharpe repeated his earlier accusation.

"Yeah, I suppose I am, but not about this." Alex pressed gently to make his partner back up. One of his hands ran absent circles over Richard's upper chest. "I've experience enough." Alexander actually sounded a bit despondent as he said that but his tone immediately brightened. "You are the first man I've ever been with that I've chosen for the sheer physical gratification of touching your body... to have YOU touching ME with no other motive than that is such a heady rush, Dickin, handsome, strong Dickin." They continued to slowly move until Sharpe's back hit a net of camouflage. Alexander seemed intent on keeping only the minimal amount of space between their bodies. He stole another kiss, pressing for an extended open-mouthed exploration that only broke off when Richard turned his face to one side.

"Don't. It's too cold tonight." Sharpe swatted away the fingers pulling at his jacket zipper.

"Wimp." Alexander accused. "Just half-way." His mouth pressed to the little bit of skin he could reach by pulling the neckline of Richard's clothing down. Teeth threatened but he knew better than to bite and leave a mark. "I'll keep you warm." Their fully clothed bodies rubbed together as Alex's knees bent and straightened. Alex's hand dropped and the palm pressed to Richard's erection, massaging it into growing even harder. "As much as I adore this lovely package." His voice took on the honeyed gravel quality that cut Sharpe to the core. Alexander's fingers skidded back and forth across a olive-drab covered hip. "Another part of you deserves some worship as well, Darlin." The younger man allowed a narrow distance to form between them. "Turn around Dickin. I swear by all that's holy, you're gonna love this."

Even as Sharpe's head shook in denial his body gave into the subtle push Andrews was using and turned to face the tattered camouflage netting. So far every time Alex had lapsed into that breathy, barely accented tone Richard had completely enjoyed whatever activity followed.

Alexander's mouth pressed to the skin just behind Richard's left ear. "Grab a couple handfuls of net, Dickin, then close your eyes and just feel." Alex's breath was blistering. His arms reached around to allow his fingers to skate across Sharpe's ribs, stomach and chest. He pressed hard to make sure his lover experienced every caress. "You are such a fine piece of work, me Darlin. Lean and strong." Alexander nibbled at Richard's ear. "I can't be thinking of a living soul that I'd rather be laying hands on." His body rocked sensuously against the blonde's back blanketing away the chill that the sopping wet clothes had provoked. "Even watching you strip and clean a rifle gets me hard. You fuck like a dream." One hand reached down to cup Richard's growing erection once more, coaxing. "I adore your cock."

"Key-rist, Xander. You've got a mouth like a whore." The complaint lacked sincerity since Sharpe was bucking into the kid's hand as he voiced it.

"The taste of it." Alexander continued. "The feel of it... in my hand... inside me." He was practically purring. As he spoke Alex expertly flicked open the button then the fly on Sharpe's trousers. "Every time you shove this beauty into me I have to bite my tongue to keep from screaming out how much I love it." Cool fingers encircled Richard's cock. "And it's so fucking big."

"Jesus!" The older man shuddered. "The way you talk... "

"No, the way you talk." Alexander countered. He was peeling wet fabric away with a slow, steady pull. "I wish you would talk more while you're fucking me. I adore the sound of your voice, Dickin. It's like somebody pouring warm oil down my back. It gives me the shivers and feels so good." The whispered declarations trailed off as Alex sank, dragging his body down Sharpe's spine.

Richard stifled a protest. It wouldn't do for the brat to realise how seductive Richard found the breathless proclamations of desire. For that matter it wouldn't do for the kid to clue into how thoroughly he had the older man entrapped. Alexander's mouth had finally reached another patch of bared skin. He nuzzled at the base of Sharpe's spine. The heat of his mouth was a remarkable contrast to the chill of Alex's nose and the air about them. Richard thought the kid might still be talking by the feel of vibrations against his tailbone but he, regretfully, couldn't hear the words. Without even thinking about what he was doing Sharpe followed Alexander's suggestion. In the darkness behind closed eyes it was impossible not to completely appreciate every sensation. The kid's hands had warmed quickly and they felt good stroking over his balls and up his rod. A draft of cooler air touching his backside made Richard straighten slightly. Considering where the kid's nose was and that both his hands were busy, Alex must have dragged Sharpe's pants down with his teeth. Richard spread his legs, partly to keep his trousers from falling to his ankles and partly to enjoy the feel of Andrews' mouth pressing into ass. Richard's head fell forward to rest against the ratty fabric in front of him. One of Alex's hands journeyed over Sharpe's hip and around to his behind. The fingers tipped sideways and slid into the crease. His fingernails flicked across the entrance to Richard's body brief then settled to hold the way open. Alexander's tongue followed quickly sneaking inside after only a few damp presses.

"Jeez... God damn." Despite how many times the kid had done this to him it still reduced him to babbling within seconds every time. "Xander... fuck!" Richard's arms had to take up some of the slack as his legs grew weaker. He bent further forward to allow the small intruder even more access.

Alexander actually laughed. It was a devastating sensation that shut down all of Sharpe's higher brain functions. Only a few simple thoughts like 'MORE' and essential reminders such as 'keep breathing' remained.

A brief pain in the area of his balls stalled off an orgasm he hadn't even realised was coming. "Shite!" Richard's fists clenched tight, whitening his knuckles. "I hate that." He objected, already knowing what the other's response would be if Alex bothered to answer. Waiting only made it better. Mercifully, Andrews let it slide this time. A loud groan escaped Richard when the kid's tongue withdrew only to be replaced by two fingers slick with Sharpe's own pre-cum. "Bastard!"

Alex was lifting off his knees. His smoky chuckle ended just as his mouth reached Sharpe's shoulders. "Could be." The kid admitted.

Wet fabric still rubbed against Richard's exposed skin. Alexander hadn't dropped his own trousers yet. Alex's fingers wiggled and Sharpe gasped as a flash of stimulation resulted.

"That's why I like it." The kid whispered as if imparting a secret. "Enough friction right there... " He brushed the spot again. "... will have you seeing God, Darlin."

Richard didn't even try to verbally respond to the tease. He simply sagged into the supporting camo-screen. Sharpe didn't recall his few long ago encounters feeling anything like this. Those had hurt, damn it. This felt like his insides were melting.

Alexander bit into the muddy back of Sharpe's light jacket harder than he usually dared. Bruises could be explained, teeth marks couldn't. When his teeth released their hold the kid slid down once more, dragging his cheek along the curve of Richard's spine and down to his ass. Alex's fingers withdrew only to return slicker and wider. His other hand squeezed at Richard's cock to provide a distraction.

Sharpe unconsciously widened his stance to ease the twinge of discomfort he briefly felt. Christ. If anyone wandered up at this point he couldn't imagine himself telling the kid to stop, although he'd most likely kill the intruder by dawn. Richard Sharpe didn't want the image of himself pumping against Andrews' hand remaining in anyone's brain but his own. He even resented that Alex was a witness to his loss of self-control. Gutter learned profanities were hissing out through clenched teeth. Sharpe's back arched as Alex shoved his fingers in as far as they would go while at the same time pulling Richard's balls back again.

"Not yet." Alexander insisted loudly enough for his lover to hear. Both hands withdrew suddenly leaving Richard exposed to what felt like Arctic air. Andrews cursed and fumbled at Sharpe's back a moment before his touch returned. An arm curved forward to encircle Richard while a warm hand settled on the chilly flesh of his hip. "Ready?"

"Jest do it." Came the gasping response. He sucked in a deep breath, imitating Alexander's behaviour in the same situation. As the kid rocked against him Richard let the air escape in a long hiss. It didn't hurt so much as feel terribly odd when Alex's flesh invaded him. True to the kid's promise it was an excruciatingly slow push with a long pause as their bodies drew flush to each other.

Some jumbled exclamation, heavy with consonants, whispered out of Alexander but Richard didn't recognise any of the words. It was followed by something near a whimper. "Mercy Dickin. You feel so good."

The arm around Richard tightened, pulling the older man up from his bent-over position. Alex's right hand slipped forward to resume teasing along Sharpe's erection. He offered just enough pressure to distract without giving the blonde anything rhythmic enough to get off on.

"Nothing in life matters more than this." Alexander declared right by his lover's ear. A shiveringly smooth pull and push accompanied the statement. "The heat of your body next to mine. Christ Dickin." As he spoke Alex's fingers worked over Richard's skin. The hand on Sharpe's stomach burrowed up under clothing to caress his smooth, bare chest, lifting him more. The slight change in angle Richard stood at was sufficient to drive the kid's thrusts right across his prostate.

"God. Damn. Bloody. Hell." Sharpe shuddered uncontrollably. If Andrews weren't holding him in place his spine would have snapped into a bow.

The kid had the gall to actually laugh. "You like it." Alexander pronounced arrogantly. The movement of his hips gained speed with each shove. Eased by a flow of pre-cum Alex's hand matched the quicker movement. "You're so fucking fabulous." His voice was growing even rougher than normal with gasps punctuating his words. "I'm gonna take you to bed when we get out of this place and keep you there all weekend." Alexander predicted. "I want us to mark each other up, Gorgeous. I want you to dig your fingers into my hips while you're fucking me so hard I wear the bruises for weeks. You want that, Dickin?" His body suddenly stilled. Only his lips, pressed to the fine pale hair at the nape of Sharpe's neck, continued to move. "We can screw around until we're too tired to reach any further than the phone... to order food. Would you give me a weekend like that Dickin?" Teeth rubbed sensitive skin. "You wanna see me crawl naked across the floor with your leash around my neck? I'll do it for you. I'll do anything you want if you'll just be with me."

"Right. Fine. Whatever." Richard promised absently. He'd grown accustomed to the kid spouting nonsense during sex. "Jest mind what yer doing, Xander."

Alex emitted a low sigh of pleasure then he began to move again. His hand slid down and out from under Richard's shirt to circle around to the small of Sharpe's back. The older man found himself bent forward once again and Alexander's strokes deepened.

"Now, Dickin." Desperation was tainting his voice now. "Come on Gorgeous." Andrews began jerking his partner off in earnest as his own thrusting sped up. "Let yourself go."

Richard was dragging at the camo-net hard enough he was surprised it didn't tear down under the assault. The burn hit him from two different directions at once, a tidal wave of ecstasy. The rush of vivid sensation from his ass and groin was staggering, but expected. However the lances of pleasure that were sparking up the base of neck and smashing into his brain... those surprised him. "Son. Of. A. Bitch." The words practically shredded his throat as he uttered them.

Alexander had been reduced to simply gasping his appreciation as Richard spurted over his hand. After only a few rabbit quick jolts Andrews collapsed against his lover's back.

Something that might have been a declaration of love murmured out of Alexander but it was quiet enough that Richard could pretend he didn't hear it. As long as it wasn't repeated it could be ignored.

As soon as the chill of the night started raising goose flesh on the skin Alex wasn't covering Sharpe roused into action. "Get off me." His shoulders heaved.

The kid dared another quick kiss behind the older man's ear then he carefully pulled out and away. Richard had to concentrate to un-knot his fingers from the tattered fabric they were tangled in. His palms and fingers were marked with indents because his grip had been so intense.

"Let me help." Eager fingers began tugging at Richard's underwear and trousers, trying to lift and tuck things away.

"Piss off already." Sharpe batted the brat's hands away but not before he was decently covered.

"Not yet." Alexander ducked around to pop up between his lover and the camouflage netting. "Do you have to throw your shields back up so quickly Dickin, me Darlin?" His mouth pressed in, demanding a kiss, while Alex traced across the line of Sharpe's shoulders with his palms.

In the dark silence Richard allowed himself to give in for a brief time to the comfort of simply kissing his lover. Wrapping his arms around the younger man and holding him close earned a sigh of delight. Sharpe pulled out of the kiss and backed off a few inches so he could see Andrews' face. The moonlight made the kid look even younger that his twenty-two years. "It's a strange thing to say about a guy, but you really are quite beautiful, Xander." Richard remarked, reaching up to stroke his knuckles along the other's cheek.

"Thank you, Dickin." Alexander leaned eagerly into the gesture of affection. A smile curved his lips. "For everything."

"Yeah, well... " Sharpe backed away with a brief shake to settle himself. "Don't start expecting flowers or any of that girlie shite." He coughed.

"I know." Alex scraped a hand back through his hair in a vain attempt to tidy it. "You don't even like me." He had repeated the statement Sharpe had made after their first encounter often enough to turn it into a private joke.

"If anybody asks... " Richard double-checked to make sure he was all put away then zipped and buttoned up his pants.

"Nobody will say anything." Alexander assured his lover. "It just looks like we were brawling and nobody's of a mind to get us in trouble so they'll all let it slide." Alex sounded confident. "I mean look at us. I can feel a bruise the shape of your fist forming on my jaw and you've got a cut above your eye. We both look like we've been dragged face first through a marsh."

"I get it." Richard held up a silencing hand.

The kid grinned. "You still want that woman, Dickin? I'll trade you a shot at her in exchange for our first free Saturday night spent in a hotel."

"I'm going for a shower, Xander." The elder said wearily. "I want a ten minute head start 'cause I don't need you underfoot while I'm cleaning up. You understand?"

"Anything you want, me Darlin. You know that." Alex let himself fall back into the support of the sagging camouflage cover. A contented smirk crooked his mouth. "It's probably best I wait 'cause the cold has never has much bothered me and besides, if I saw you standing in the shower... " He laughed. "Well, it'd undo this nice sense of satisfaction I've got going for me right now."

Sharpe opened his mouth to begin a reprimand but then decided to let it go. Instead he closed the distance to offer one more fleeting kiss and a sentiment he didn't dare voice inside the barracks. "Goodnight my Xander. Sweet dreams."

Alexander's breath hitched at the indication of tenderness and his smug expression slipped away to reveal a disturbing flash of naked need. Wide eyes dropped shut and the kid turned his face away, hiding. "G'night Dickin. Take your time. I've some thoughts I've been meaning to sift through and the sky's nice and clear now. I might be a while."

Even as a part of his conscience was screaming that he stay, Richard turned and headed back towards the buildings. He was going to have to give the kid the weekend he was asking for but they were going to talk, Sharpe promised himself. Okay, they'd probably have sex too... completely mind-blowing sex if the last few weeks were a fair sample, but they would talk. Sooner or later they were going to have to deal with those three frighteningly faint words that Sharpe was still pretending not to hear but Alexander was whispering more loudly every time they collided.

xx

Jimcarla@hotmail.com

Sharpe's Scoundrel III: Costume

Rating: It's an NC-17 'Plot, what plot?'
Date: September 1999
Disclaimers: Chris Carter, Fox, Bernard Cornwell, and the various actors, writers and producers own everything. I'm not gaining any profit from this...just a bit of twisted amusement. 
Summary: It's England. It's 1988. My skewed version of the X-file's Alex Krycek (using one of his many aliases) is participating in a British black-ops training course. He recently started a relationship with an 'alternate universe' version of Richard Sharpe (from the book and British TV series 'Sharpe'). Poor Sharpe doesn't realise what he's gotten himself into. 
Notes: This is the second in what may become a series of nasty little vignettes where Krycek and Sharpe collide over the course of several years.
Email—yes please, Jimcarla@hotmail.com
Other websites—http://members.dencity.com/CarlaJane/homepage.html

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]