Go to notes and disclaimers


Why I should never be let near a keyboard
by Beth


Mulder smiled as he looked at the creamy white substance, smeared so attractively on the slightly darker surface. It wasn't quite solid, and he ran his finger through the coolness, licking his lips as it came back coated. He looked up through his lashes to meet a lust-filled green gaze, and he deliberately licked his finger sensuously. His eyelids fluttered shut, and a soft moan escaped him as the salty flavour exploded into his mouth.

He sucked until the digit was completely clean, and then he pulled it slowly back out of his mouth, his tongue following to lick longingly at the tip. A gasp reached his ears, and he smiled up at the other man as he bent his head and this time ran his tongue through the cream. He sighed in contentment, and licked his lips again, cleaning them thoroughly of every last trace of the salty flavour.

He repeated this act again and again, until it was completely gone; all the time watching the face of his younger companion. When the surface was completely clear, he bit down hard, crunching it in two, and relishing in the bitten off groan.

Not much longer, Mulder thought.

Having finished his cracker and cream cheese, the older agent stood and walked out of the office, feeling Krycek's eyes on his back. I'll have him out of those cheap suits soon enough...

:)

xx

Banjo_skunk@hotmail.com

Summary: A five minute snippet. I am having major writers block as far as "sleepwalk" goes, and I'm sorry to any frustrated readers out there. I promise I am trying. This is an exercise in killing that block, dead.
Disclaimer: Um... well, they're not mine. They belong to a very rich man. unfortunately, his brain fell out, and he accidently replaced it with porridge. Therefore it is my right... nay, my duty , to use his characters properly . :)

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]