Go to notes and disclaimers


Alleyway
by Barb G


Krycek tilted his head slightly to use the reflection in his sunglasses as a mirror. Mulder was still behind him, but he was moving low to the ground apparently so Krycek wouldn't spot him. He was still another two blocks from his car, but the streets were almost deserted in the dusk. He walked faster, but Mulder broke into a run.

Krycek bolted as well, but to cross the street was to run to a much more crowded area. He ducked down an alleyway instead, and got about halfway down before he heard Mulder click the safety off.

"Freeze, Krycek!" Mulder shouted. His voice echoed against the stone walls, and Krycek froze, putting his hand up. "On your knees!"

Mulder sounded pissed. Krycek dropped down. The ground was dry for a welcomed change; he never thought he'd be grateful for a heat wave. He might get another day's use out of his jeans yet. Nothing disgusted him more than having to kneel down in slick mud.

He didn't turn around as Mulder approached him, but he bent his head as Mulder dug his gun into the back of Krycek's neck. "Easy with that," he said.

"Give me an excuse, dickhead," Mulder growled.

"The dog ate my homework," Krycek said.

Mulder didn't have the sense of humor he used to. Krycek fell down to his hands as Mulder pistol-whipped him, and black rings closed down over his vision as the sudden flash of pain started a sharp headache. He coughed, trying to shake his head, but that only made the pain worse. "You asked," Krycek snapped, annoyed, once he managed to keep the ground from bucking underneath him.

"What are you doing here, Krycek?"

Krycek didn't answer. He tried to push himself back up to his knees, but the gun pressed down on the base of his spine and he remained on his hands and knees. "You were saying?" Mulder prompted, gripping onto Krycek's shoulder.

"They said there was a psychotic FBI man running around. Thought I might come down and see," Krycek said, and the gritted his teeth as Mulder ground the gun deeper into the soft spot behind his skull. Maybe he would have to get the jeans cleaned after all; or someone would. "Do you really expect me to just tell you?"

"No, Krycek, I'm kind of hoping you don't," Mulder snapped.

Krycek moved his feet so that the balls of his feet were on the ground, and took a deep breath. He hadn't been shot yet, which was always a good sign. "Who told you I was here?" Krycek asked.

"Do you really expect me to just tell you?" Mulder repeated, digging his fingers into his collarbone. Krycek winced, letting Mulder feel it, and in the moment Mulder took to adjust his hold, Krycek threw himself back.

Mulder hadn't been expecting it. He moved one of his arms to put Krycek in a sleeper hold, but Krycek grabbed onto it with his single hand and backed up. The gun hadn't gone off yet, but he didn't realize Mulder had dropped it until he felt it slide between their bodies. Krycek continued to back up, hoping that they reach the wall of a building before Mulder managed to find the gun again. They hit against the wall, hard, and Krycek tightened his grip on Mulder's arm. The gun pressed between his shoulder blades, but Mulder couldn't reach it. He undulated, keeping Mulder away from the gun as it slid down their bodies. Once, maybe, Mulder had been stronger, but apparently the years of deskwork had caught up to the man, and not even the weekend trips to the Y made them even. The gun fell to the ground with a clank, and Krycek kicked it away.

"Give it up, Krycek, you're only delaying the inevitable," Mulder snapped. Now that the gun was gone, Mulder grabbed Krycek's hand as he tried to keep Mulder from strangling him. Mulder almost crushed it, and Krycek swore as Mulder yanked it away. Suddenly, Mulder's arm was tight up against his throat. Krycek tried to gasp as the pressure came down over his carotid artery. The black rings came back, but it was time for him to play his trump card.

He undulated again, only this time deliberately bringing his ass up against Mulder's cock, which was hard against the suit pants. Mulder's grip on his throat tightened, and Krycek jolted again in response. He really hoped Mulder wouldn't be into strangling him as Krycek jerked against his cock. The thought stopped him, what was erotic asphyxiation if someone else was doing it? "Let go," he managed.

"Not this time," Mulder growled.

Krycek felt sick as the grip didn't loosen, but he moved against Mulder's hard cock again. He didn't have much more time conscious; his body was already starting to distance himself from his hands and feet. "I'll let you...fuck me," he wheezed.

The grip on his throat tightened, but didn't let him go entirely. "No funny stuff?" Mulder demanded.

Krycek would have laughed, but all that came out was a grrrrlllgkkcch from the back of his throat. He went limp against Mulder, and Mulder lowered him down to the ground. "Don't move," Mulder snapped.

Krycek coughed, but couldn't hold his throat and hold himself up at the same time. His larynx felt crushed, but he shook his head. He wasn't going anywhere soon. He coughed again, and collapsed as much as he could onto his stump and the prosthetic so that he could rub his throat.

Mulder gripped onto the back of his neck, tight, but didn't go for the gun that was only six feet away. Krycek looked up, but a dumpster kept them out of view from the road. Mulder yanked down Krycek's jeans; Krycek couldn't fight without distracting Mulder, but if he went too passive it might scare Mulder off, so he froze and let Mulder see him tremble. He didn't want Mulder to think; it had to be pure instinct.

Mulder prodded him, and Krycek winced. "Jacket pocket," he said.

"You on your way to a hot date, Krycek?" Mulder asked, pulling out a condom and some lube.

Krycek bowed his head; Mulder didn't know how right he was. "Be prepared," he said, and tensed as Mulder's fingers prodded inside him, but then forced himself to relax.

Mulder didn't answer him, he just dropped his slacks. Krycek heard the sound of the cloth against Mulder's thighs, and then the condom package tore. Mulder scissored his fingers inside him, and Krycek grunted again. It wasn't to make it easier for Krycek; Mulder was making it easier for himself, and Krycek knew the difference.

He felt Mulder's hand on his hip, and it shook as Mulder pressed his cock against him bluntly. There was too much lube for him to fight it, and he wouldn't have even if he could. He just dropped down to his elbow so that he could take Mulder's blows.

His jaw started to ache and he realized how tightly he was clenching it as Mulder dug his fingers deeper into Krycek's hips. There was so much anger in the thrusts; Krycek had to focus on something else to keep from responding to it. Mulder was muttering, but the words from him were too vile. Yes, he was a whore, a slut, and a bitch, but he didn't need to hear it.

Warm spit landed his T-shirt, and then Mulder was over him, shuddering. The words didn't stop, but Krycek knelt there on his hands and knees and took Mulder's hatred along with the weight.

It took a few minutes for Mulder to get off him. He pulled up his slacks, but Krycek didn't move off his hands and knees as Mulder picked up the gun.

Krycek was too sore to do anything but look up as Mulder pointed it at him, with the safety still off. "This never happened," Mulder snarled.

Krycek cleared his throat. "It never does," he said. Mulder had no idea how much planning these random meetings took.

Mulder looked down at him again, contemptuously, and then stuck his gun back in its holster and left him there.

Krycek waited until he couldn't hear the footsteps before he rolled on his belly. He squeezed his eyes shut, trusting the dumpster to keep him out of view for a minute longer. It was all he needed; all he ever needed.

xx

blgeiger@telusplanet.net

Title: Alleyway
Author/pseudonym: Barb G.
Email address: blgeiger@telusplanet.net
Rating: nc-17
Pairing: M/K
Date: March 24
Archive : (yes or no) yes
Disclaimer: Not mine. CC wouldn't know what to do with the ratboy if he gave him the bubonic plague
Summary: Mulder and Krycek in an alleyway
Warnings: Kinda sorta a little bit on the dark side.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]