Go to notes and disclaimers


The Question
by Aqualegia


Special Agent Fox William Mulder was obsessed. Their was a QUESTION he really wanted an answer to and he wasn't going to be able to rest until he got an answer to it. So he sat at his desk in the basement office thinking about his problem, with his lower lip pushed forward into a delectable pout.

Special Agent Dana Katherine Scully noticed his abstraction and after an hour decided that she had a question she needed an answer to.

"Mullder, your very quiet are you thinking about something?"

The sound of her voice pulled Molder away from his deep thoughts. "I have a question I need an answer to," he replied with a wry grin.

"Oh!" Scullee replied, "Is is some thing I can help you with?" she asked raising an enquiring eye brow.

Mullder mulled over the question, then shook his head, "No, I don't think so," he replied. "But I think I will go and ask the Lone Gun men four help," he went on as he stood up put on his jacket and headed out of the door with out saying goodbye.

"Ditched again," Skully muttered wondering weather it was worth changing back to her strawberry scented shampoo.

xx

Mullder rushed to the Lone Gun men's head quarters and pounded on there door.

Frohicke opened the door to him and asked, "What's the rush dude?"

Moulder pushed passed the frog-faced man and in to the room filled with computer gear. "I have a QUESTION that needs answering," he announced.

"You've come to the right place," Langly assured him, "Theirs no question we can't find an answer to."

"Well," cautioned Byres, "their are one or two..."

Langley waved that comment aside. "He's already asked all those," was his smart rejoinder.

"Oh yeah, I'd for gotten that," Buyers replied.

"So, what's the question?" Frowhickie wanted to know.

Mullder sighed, "The only person with the answer is Alex Krycek, so I want you to find him for me. The I can go and ask him THE QUESTION."

Langlie, Biyers and Frohicie all looked doubt full, then said, "Are you sure he's the only one who can give you the answer you want."

Mullder looked amazed that they should question his ideas, butt decided that answering there question would only be polite so he said, "Yes I'm quite sure."

"Its going to cost sum money you know," Byres sounded him out, there funds were a little low and this might bee a good opportunity to fill there coughers.

Moulder had thought about this on the way to sea them and had gone to the bank on the way, well made a slight detour actually, and drawn out a lot of money from the money his Father had left him when he'd died. he was a very rich man now that his father was dead.

Mullder took out his wallet and put a $1000 dollar bill on the key board in front of Byers. "Find me Alix Krychek to day and you can have another one just like it. I really need to talk to that rat-bastard."

With a $1000 dollar bonus as an incentive the three Lone Gun men turned to there key boards as one and started the hunt for Alex Krycheck.

After a couple of hours solid typing Laingly looked up into Moulders hazel eyes and said, "I've found an Alexi Krycheque staying at the Marriott Hotel, Room #1013.

Mulder looked at his watch which said 11.21. "Thanks guys, I should be able to get their in time four lunch." He rushed out the door and another $1000 dollar bill fluttered to the floor in his wake.

Frowhicky rushed to lock and chain the door while Buyers chased after the fluttering note.

Langley just stared after Mulder's retreating form muttering, "I wonder what the question is that he wants the answer to."

Mudler rushed to the hotel and went in to the restaurant to get sum lunch. As soon as he'd finished his meal he went to the 10th floor and knocked on the door of room 1013.

Kryczech looked threw the spy hole and whn he saw Mulder standing in the hall way he called out, "What do you want?" trying to disguise his voice.

"Open up Krijchek, I kneed to talk to you."

"Krycheck, whose Krycek?" Kryiucek asked.

"Don't get cute Krijcheque," Mudler replied shortly, "I have a QUESTION to ask you and I promise I wn't try to arrest you, hit you, or kill you."

Krycek thought for a moment then said, "Can I have that in writing?"

Mulder took out his little used note book, he didn't need to make notes because of his eidetic memory, and wrote.

To Alex Krycek

I promise not to try to arrest you, hit you or kill you.
Fox William Mulder

He tore the page out and slid it underneath the door.

A few moments later Krycheck opened the door and let him in to the sweet.

Once they were in side and Moulder had declined the drink that Kricheck offered him. Krycheque looked at him enquiringly and said, "You said you had a question to ask me, what's in it for me, what do i get for answering this QUESTION." He stood waiting four an answer with a crafty expression in his beautiful emerald eyes, which sparkled at Mulder like polished gems glinting in the sun light.

Mudler had been expecting this and replied swiftly, "You're hearts desire."

Krijcek raised his eye brows in surprise then nodded and said, "Okay, go a head and ask."

Moulder smiled in relief, at last he was going to get an answer to THE QUESTION. Taking a deep breath, he asked, "Why did you kiss me?"

Krycek looked startled, this was THE QUESTION? With a nonchalent shrug he replied, "Because I wanted to."

"But why. That is THE QUESTION," Mulder reposited, a pleading puppy dog look in his eyes.

Unable to resist the look, Krijcheck decided to throw caution to the winds, "Because I've wanted to know what it felt like ever since I first saw you and I thought that was a good time to find out."

Molder's smile lit up his face then he advanced on his nemesis and deposited a kiss on his cheek.

Krycheque's hand flew up to touch the place hwere Mollder's lips had touched.

"Why did you do that?" he asked in an anguished voice.

"Because I've wanted to do that ever since I saw you standing in front of my desk that first day," Mulder told him solemnly, "A part from wanting to get you out of those dreadful suits.

A brilliant smile lit Alexes face and he reached out to touch Mudler's cheek.

"Oh Fox, you've made me so happy saying that. You are my heart's desire, and I've wanted get you out of your designer suits ever since that day two.

Focks sighed, his QUESTION has been answered. He gathered he double-triple-what ever number, Agent in his arms and there mouths met in a deep searching kiss that seemed to last for ever.

Almost fainting from lack of air they reluctantly pulled a part.

"Let's fuck," Foxx panted.

"Let's not. Let's make love," Alexei panted in reply grabbing hold of Foxes arm he dragged him to wards the bed room where a huge round bed awaited them. They left a trail of unwanted clothing behind them and they were naked by the time they reached the bed.

They lay down on the bed and started kissing one another and grinding there hips against one another, which started there cocks weeping copiously. In unison they stiffened and reached orgasm, shooting cum all over themselves.

They rested a while, just kissing occasionally until they were both hard again, then Mullder made a dive for his jacket and scrabbled in his pocket four another of his morning's purchases. He returned to the bed holding a large tube of lube triumphantly a loft.

Mulder quickly prepared Alex's winking puckered starfish of love and lubed his own weeping manpole, before burying himself inside his lover with one quick thrust. Moving together they were soon yelling one another's name as they climaxed.

After they had been shacked up in the hotel for nearly a week, Skullie and Skinner went two see the three Lone Gun men to find out where Mudler might have disappeared too. They arrived out side the door to room 1013 just as another dual orgasm was taking place, which sounded to them like some won was under going torture.

Scinner ordered manager to open the door. Drawing there weapons Sculhe and Sckinner rushed inside and then stopped dead in the bed room door way, stunned by the sexy sight that krycek and mulder were presenting. Turning as one Scullie and her boss hustled the manager out of the door, and shut it behind him. They maid there way to the second bed room and started fucking like rabbits, and while Fox and Alex continued their quest for the perfect position, Skinner's voice could be heard rumbling about Dana's glistening bosom.

When they were all two tired to fuck any more, they decided to stop the invasion, bring down the consortium; which they did. Then the for of them spent the rest of there long lives making love as much as possible.

xx

aqualegia@aol.com

EMAIL: aqualegia@aol.com
CLASSIFICATION: Bad Fic: M/K September 1999 Challenge
SUMMARY: Mulder has a question he desperately needs an answer to
RATING: NC-17
SPOILERS: Set after TRATB
DISCLAIMER: They don't belong to me, I'm just playing with them for a while.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]