Go to notes and disclaimers


Aaargh I Did It Again
by Aqualegia


"Aaargh I did it again!"

Alex shot out of the kitchen at the sound of the anguished scream in time to see Mulder slam his head down on the desk beside his PC. Leaping forward he just managed to stop the older man repeating the movement then struggled to hold him still.

"Did what?"

Mulder's fists curled into balls.

"Talk to me, what did you do?" Krycek demanded as he pulled Mulder further away from the desk, thereby stopping the raised fists smashing down on the keyboard.

Mulder relaxed slightly, hoping that would encourage his partner to do likewise, but Alex had been caught like that before and wasn't prepared to let go just yet.

Mulder growled and Alex leaned forward slightly to speak softly into his hear, "Growling is not going to work either Fox. I'm not letting go until you talk sense to me."

Mulder let himself go limp and let out a deep sigh. "All right, all right," he grumbled, "I feel such an idiot. I replied to an old query, which I should have sent privately, but I forgot to alter the recipient, it went out to the whole list and I don't even think the person I wanted to contact is on the list any more."

Alex grinned, then damped down on his mirth, "Aw come on, you're not the first person to do that, and you won't be the last." He nibbled at the ear near his lips.

"I feel so embarrassed," Mulder moaned.

"They'll understand, just send them an apology."

"I did that last time, but I think I owe them an apology snippet for doing it again."

"An apology snippet? What's one of those?"

"It's a short story or part of a story... and I don't know what to write."

Alex laughed breathily into Mulder's ear, then nibbled his way down his lover's neck, "Just tell them what I'm doing to do to you. Come on, open up a message form. Address it... that's it. Now start typing."

Obediently Mulder did as he was told, wondering where this was going to lead.

'Alex moved to kneel in front of Fox and pushed his T-shirt up to his shoulders following his hands with his mouth and stopping to rub and suck at the taut nipples on the way. Hands and mouth then moved downwards again, opening the soft denim jeans and easing them over Fox's hips, nipping and kissing then fastening on the dripping erection he had uncovered. Somehow, while using his talented mouth to arouse his lover, Alex managed to divest them both of their clothes. Reaching into the desk drawer he scrabbled around until his fingers closed around a tube of lubricant, then started to prepare his lover. By this time Fax was having problems concentrating on his spieling and when Alex liften his legs to positin his engordged cokc aat the...'

xx

Neither of them heard the chime of a new message arriving in the mailbox which had been sent to the list as Mulder put his feet up on the desk.

xx

aqualegia@aol.com

Email: aqualegia@aol.com
Summary: Mulder has a problem with sending email. An apology snippet sent to the nick-fixx list. All spelling mistakes are intentional

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]