Go to notes and disclaimers


Comfort
by Amy B


Alex Krycek nodded and stood to follow Assistant Director Skinner's order. He looked Mulder in the eye and murmured "c'mon". His lover followed docilely but Krycek knew it was from numbness and exhaustion rather than a desire not to ruffle Skinner's feathers any further. Mulder had made a half-hearted attempt to stay on the case but Skinner's orders had been quick and very clear— go home. Alex was only to happy to do his part because he could see his lover approaching the breaking point.

Mulder walked down the hall silently. His mind was racing, but he didn't say a word on the way to the car or on the drive to his apartment. He allowed Alex to unlock the door and lead him inside like a tired child. He tried to protest that he could take care of himself, but the words died on his lips when Krycek put his arms around him.

Alex felt Mulder start to relax just a bit, so he hugged him tighter. Mulder's arms came up around the other man and held on as if Alex would be taken from him too. They stood there for several minutes locked together in a tranquil embrace. Alex brushed his lips across Mulder's cheek then nibbled lightly on his ear. When Mulder tilted his head just a bit, Alex took this as encouragement and placed a line of kisses down Mulder's neck then back up again.

He whispered, "Come on, Fox. Let me take you to bed. You do need some rest right now, but I really want to love you."

Mulder nodded and reached for his tie. Alex took his hand and said, "I'll do that. Just let me take care of you." He sprinkled kisses across Fox's hand as he led him to the bedroom. "Just relax for awhile. Okay, baby? Just let me do everything. I love you Fox. I'll take care of you. Let me..."

Mulder stood passively while Alex undressed them both. He moaned quietly when Alex stretched him out on the bed and started kissing him from head to toe. He squirmed when Alex reached his groin but after a few teasing kisses, Alex moved down his thighs, stopping briefly behind the knee before moving on. After thoroughly kissing, licking, and nibbling Mulder's ankles, Alex reversed his journey, this time taking more time with the really tasty bits.

By the time Alex reached his lover's mouth, they were both shaking with need. Alex fastened his lips to Mulder's and fumbled in the bedside table for a condom and the aloe vera gel they liked to use for lubrication. He had to break the kiss to prepare his lover tenderly and thoroughly. He then spread Mulder's legs wide, tilted his hips, and slid gently inside. He felt as if he had been given the sweetest gift even though they had done this many times, trading places often. Alex started a slow even rhythm staring into Mulder's eyes and dropping kisses on those pouty lips he loved so much.

Mulder stared back feeling as if his entire soul was laid bare for Alex's approval. He stroked his hands over Alex's back and shoulders, marveling that someone actually wanted to make him feel better. Skinner had been somewhat concerned for Mulder's physical state but Krycek was more concerned for his emotional well-being. When Alex started to whisper endearments and tell him how much he loved him, Mulder closed his eyes and let go. His climax was just as gentle as the rest of their loving.

Alex came silently, as usual, then slowly withdrew. He reached for the fresh tea towel he kept on the nightstand. He cleaned them both then took Mulder in his arms and stroked his back.

Mulder settled his head on Alex's shoulder and mumbled, "It's all my fault. I should have kept the implant. I should have been at home when she called. I should have insisted we come back to my place. I should—"

"Fox, stop. None of this is your fault and beating yourself up is not going to get Scully back. I know what she means to you. We'll find her. I just know she's alive and you'll get her back. Blaming yourself is not going to help. It's not your fault." Alex spoke gently but firmly, determined to convince his lover and somehow make him feel better.

At some point during Alex's speech, tears had begun to roll down Mulder's cheeks. He sniffled and turned his face into the crook of Alex's neck and started to sob quietly, his whole body shaking.

Alex continued stroking and reassuring him, but he never told him not to cry. He figured any release Fox could get through his tears was well deserved. He couldn't bring himself to shed any tears over Scully's absence, but he did feel bad for his lover's pain. Although he hurt for Mulder, a small selfish part of him was glad the bitch was gone. He knew she didn't like him and was jealous of his relationship with Fox, but that didn't bother him as much as Mulder's reliance on her. Her opinion was the one he sought on a tough case. She was the first person he wanted to share his good news or commiserate over bad news. Although Alex had gotten her name banished from their bed, the rest of the time it was "Scully says" this and "Scully does" that. Alex was sick of hearing about her, but he knew that was all he would hear until she was found. He held Mulder just a little tighter.

"I love you Fox. It'll all work out. You have to believe that and remember that I love you more than anything." He pulled a corner of the sheet up and wiped his lover's face.

Mulder raised his head, blinked his blood-shot eyes, and said, "Thank you, Alex. I love you, too. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I hope you never find out." Alex pressed his lips to Mulder's for a long thorough kiss. He flicked his tongue across Mulder's lips then down his chin to his throat. He nibbled lightly on Fox's adam's apple then kissed a path to the hollow right about the collar bones. There he bit down hard then sucked gently leaving a small red mark. He moved to Mulder's shoulder and did the same thing—determined to leave his mark all over his man. He licked each nipple and left a small love bite nearby then moved down to Fox's belly where he left a chain of small bruises leading to Mulder's hip bones. Feeling his lover was finally marked to his satisfaction, Krycek took Fox's half-hard shaft in his mouth and proceeded to suck him dry. Alex was a little surprised at Mulder's quick recovery time but enjoyed it all the same.

Mulder moaned and pleaded for release from the sensual torment. What he got was an explosive reminder of who he belonged to—Alex Krycek. He collapsed on the pillows with a sigh and fell instantly asleep.

Alex lay across the foot of the bed and watched Fox for a moment. Then he went to take a shower, knowing that soon they would both have to go back to work.

xx

jb7811@bellsouth.net

A missing scene from the XF ep. "Ascension" and my story "It's Not a Habit"
NC-17 M/K ( Possible sap alert :)
Standard Disclaimer: Mr. Carter wouldn't like this Yogi. Characters borrowed without permission.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]